It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Shadow of the Forefathers 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((face palm on myself))

I nodded "thanks for the crash pad man." Thanks. There is a word I hardly ever mutter at all. "Don't worry I am going to get that snot nosed little punk later." I said as I got into my dugout that Guille was so kind to make for me. "Don't worry I am not going to do anything. I have my own Pokemon, I don't need anymore." I laughed "but I like the fact that you thought I would do something, makes me a little happy." I released Cloyster, still fainted. I dug around my pack and pulled out one of my precious few Revives and used it on him. Cloyster was immediately better, but he was still a little weak.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:18 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

(no one has posted in a while, so I thought now would be a good time for the villain interlude)

~Cuts to a mysterious laboratory~

A man in a white uniform walked in. "Sir, the Skywatcher Sattelite has confirmed that one of our testers has fallen to four presumably unassociated trainers!" His mysterious commander then replied: "No, those Pokemon should have been many magnitudes stronger than normal ones. Perhaps the trainer controlling them is to blame. We shall recruit these four new trainers to our cause, and if they refuse, we will eliminate them. I will not stand for incompetant children ruining my plans. I must have my empire. I have waited far too long for this, the opportunity must not slip through my fingers." The grunt then added more information. "That will work. We have just captured four more pokemon in MindPower Balls. They include Machoke, Graveler, Haunter, and Kadabra. If these trainers cooperate with us, those Pokemon could be theirs. We would then instruct them to create chaos in Kanto untill the time is right." "Excellent. We will proceed as planned."

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
the guys in the pokemon center, why aren't you posting?

Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm
Profile YIM
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

(meh, I'll post)

"So, I heard you say something earlyer about how Team Rocket was ruining everything. Why do you think that? I think they had the right idea compared to other gangs. Like Team Magma."

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(I wasn't posting because I was waiting for Mektar's reply to my last post. >_>)

Lucius stared at the trainer blankly again, "I'm sorry, what?" He stood as Cynder sighed. "Team Rocket, Magma, Cipher, Whateverthehell, are nothing but pathetic criminals that would do anything, including hurting and abusing their most valuable resources, to achieve much less than intelligent goals and for what? No other reason then they can? I'm sorry, that just sounds like the stupidest thing I've heard." Lucius stormed off toward's the nurse's desk, Cynder shook his head and followed him. He asked the nurse for his Pokemon, the nurse nodded and handed him the Pokeballs for Maggie and Az, afterwhich he left the center.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:04 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

~ Bah. That went poorly. He seemed smart to me. I wonder why he doesn't want to join a gang? ~ A mysterious man in a white uniform walked down from the second floor and aproached Comet. "So, boy, you seem keen on joining a competant gang and becoming a part of somthing greater than yourself. Come with me, and you could help orchestrate a new world order with my master." Comet Replied enthusiasticly: "I've been looking for somone like you for years! Please fill me in on whatever it is you're doing. Oh yeah, what's the name of your gang?" "All in due time. You should come with me to our headquarters first."

Mektar out.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Character Name: Cane
Appearance: Image
Personality: Sure of what he says, even when he's not sure what he's talking about. He deals with high-pressure situations poorly and sometimes his words come out wrong, but everything he says is earnest. He isn't really a bad person, he just doesn't really know who he is.
Background: Always in the shadow of his two older brothers, both members of Team Aqua. Has never enjoyed living in their shadow so he decided that he would try to make a name for himself in joining Team Aqua and outperforming his brothers. His Pokemon companion from birth was an extra Poochyena that his eldest brother received upon joining Team Aqua. He also has a Gligar and a Corphish more recently caught as he began training.
Pokemon Team: 'Scout' {poochyena} Crunch, Howl, Oder Sleuth, Tackle
'Claws' {corphish} Crabhammer, Bubblebeam, Night Slash, Rain Dance
'Caesar' {gligar} Aqua Tail, Aerial Ace, Poison Jab, Sandstorm

Note: Cane will start out not being a part of Aqua.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright, so unfortunately, despite starting this RP, I won't be able to continue playing, just due to life sort of hitting me with a lot of things at the same time. So, y'all keep playing, but you can disregard my character's existence. Maybe you guys can bring in some new players since this RP seems like it's loosing activity. Well, kids, it's been fun. Bless your face, peace off.
I wonder how many people got that reference...

Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Bah. I quit too. Stupid life.

Mektar out.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4