It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Battle of Legends (RP) (Read First post) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ummmm....did you see this pokemon center was abandoned....its probebly crawling with pokemon." I pointed out.

Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ahh, s**t, this is really not my day..." I mumbled, "Okay let's leave before they start attacking us" I said then CRASH! A group of Tangela, Gloom, Breloom & a big mean looking Grovyle smashed through a window, "D**nit! too late! Okay, we have three options, fight, run, or get our a**es kicked by a group of angry grass pokemon." I said.

Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ill take the run as I am a water type....." I got ready to run but when i turned around I saw many Oddish. "Well.....I gues theres only 1 choice. Blizzard!" I froze the Oddish and tryed to run. But more got in my way. "So X...Do you have plan?"

Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Um, no..." I said, "hmm... there's a clif we could jump off of, but that is probably not the best solution..." then out of no where, a rain of fire came down on us, we ducked and weren't burned (thank god), as I looked up to see what caused that, I saw them, lugia and ho-oh fighting like crazy, ho-oh kept on using sacred fire, and the flames were getting shot every where below it, "Well it this makes matters worse for lugia, but yet better for our current situation I said, seeing all the grass pokemon K.O.ed, "let's go try and stop Lugia and Ho-oh before we have more problems." I said standing up, watching as the two fighting pokemon flew past us.

Last edited by Magus on Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yeah. We are. Why? How'd you get here?"

Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((???? I'm confused!!))
"Yeah. We are. Why? How'd you get here?"
((wait what?? I thought John and the others got seperated when the Aerodactyl attacked.))

Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I run up a hill t'words a Pokemon Center just as the Hoho uses Sacred Fire. I yell to Charizard to block it, then run up to the others.
"Charizard!! block all of the flames comming down while using Flamethrower on all of those grass Pokemon!! Blaziken! Use your Sky Uppercut and try break those two apart!"

((Sorry!))

Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Okay here's the problem with your post: 1 the grass pokemon are already K.O.ed and 2 Ho-oh and Lugia flew away after Ho-oh used Sacred Fire over us.))

Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry. I keep skipping over stuff for some reason. I'll try to get my act together.))
I run up to Charizard and tell him to fly after Hoho and Lugia. "Guys, I'll be back! I'm going to go after those two in hope that I can still split them apart!"

Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"We'd better help him! We don't know if John's Charizard is going to be able to do much." I said, then we ran off after John.

Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I fly as fast as I can, and see Hoho and Lugia approaching. "Lugia! If you don't stop, you'll get Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno into this!! If that happens, then you'll destroy the Earth!!" Seeing that Lugia doesn't respond, I push Charizard to Hoho.
"Hoho, if you don't stop, the three legandary dogs, Entei, Suicune, and Raiaku((don't know how to spell these :oops:)) will get Lugia!! If you guys stop, then I'll make you!" No response from each of them left me with no choice.
"Charizard! Use your Fatal Flame!!!!" ((I made that move up to make it more dramatic. Sorry if I'm not allowed. :oops:))

Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I fly as fast as I can, and see Hoho and Lugia approaching. "Lugia! If you don't stop, you'll get Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno into this!! If that happens, then you'll destroy the Earth!!" Seeing that Lugia doesn't respond, I push Charizard to Hoho.
"Hoho, if you don't stop, the three legandary dogs, Entei, Suicune, and Raiaku((don't know how to spell these :oops:)) will get Lugia!! If you guys stop, then I'll make you!" No response from each of them left me with no choice.
"Charizard! Use your Fatal Flame!!!!" ((I made that move up to make it more dramatic. Sorry if I'm not allowed. :oops:))
((Go ahead make up attacks I don't really care, BTW they legendary beasts' names are spell Raikou, Entei & Suicune. You got 2 of them right, and one thing I'll bring in is combo attacks, I'll post one in a bit))

I saw charizard use a powreful fire attack, and the birds just dogded it, and continued fighting, "This is going bad..." I said, "I think that we might need something more effective..." I then thought of an idea, "It a long shot but it might just work..." I thought, and then he sent out Blastoise and Jolteon, "Get ready guys... I'm going to need you to give me all that you can!" the pokemon nodded, "Good Jolteon get in one of Blastoise's cannons!" the pokemon looked at each other like, is this guy crazy, but Jolteon jumped on Blastoise's back and fitted itself it it's right cannon, "good now Blastoise aim a Hydro Pump at Ho-oh, and Jolteon when your in the air Jolteon I want you to use Volt Tackle but not until Blastoise stopped using Hydro Pump." the pokemon nodded, and Blastoise fired a powerful Hydro Pump that catipulted Jolteon into the air and hit Ho-oh with amazing force when Blastoise stopped, Jolteon came down and use Volt Tackle on Ho-oh's back.

Even after all this Ho-oh still fought on, and it was even more mad... Then all of a sudden, the earth started shaking... and fir erupted out of the cave that we were in before, melting the snow covering it... And then the earth under us started moving, I returned Blastoise and Jolteon. As I did the ground below us was pushed up it the air by an eruption of molten lava! But with that eruption, everybody got blown away from the island at high speeds.

Everything blacked out... I woke up on the shore of another Island face-up in the sand, the water occasionally rushed over my legs, I was really lucky to be alive. A girl then approacted me and asked, "Are you okay?" I replied, "Yeah..." I sat up, it was painful but I could take it. "At least I didn't lose my memory, but Lugia and Ho-oh are on an Island that I can't even see on the horizon..." I thought to myself.

Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I woke up and looked around. My Charizard was laying on the ground, while sleeping. I called Charizard back, and mmade sure that I had everything. I checked my backpack, and while I pulled my hand back, I saw somrthing that I never would have believed.....

"LUGIA!!! What the...?"

"Hey look! It's a Pokemon! I must catch it!!"
I look at the kid, and I start to fly away.

How did this happen? I can't believe this! I have to get back to my human body!

I look down and see a human that looks very famlier....

Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Are you Alright? You have a terrible bump on your head. I hope you are alright. I'm Nieko. There was a terrible disturbance on one of the other islands, and i'm pretty sure that Lugia and Ho-oh had something to do with it. By the way, I'm Neiko. Who are you?

Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:42 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ouch!! Nice! Okay let's see.))

I woke up and looked around. My Charizard was laying on the ground, while sleeping. I called Charizard back, and mmade sure that I had everything. I checked my backpack, and while I pulled my hand back, I saw somrthing that I never would have believed.....

"LUGIA!!! What the...?"

"Hey look! It's a Pokemon! I must catch it!!"
I look at the kid, and I start to fly away.

How did this happen? I can't believe this! I have to get back to my human body!

I look down and see a human that looks very famlier....
((No body switching, it get's very confusing (I played in an RP like this and it was freaking wacky @_@ I got very confused) so please edit your post or make it a dream or something.))

"Err... call me X." I replied to the girl, "Um, so where are we? I'm asuming it's one near Pheno Isle." x asked, "Oh, man where'd did Orcace and Nyx go?" I said now realizing that they weren't on the same beach as I was.

"Um, Neiko, did you happen to see an Umbreon and a Vaporeon around? They're my friends and we got seperated..." X asked and continued to look around.

Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I came running up the beach, panting. "X, are you all right?" I screamed.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Nyx!" I said happily and ran to the Umbreon, "I'm fine Nyx don't worry, are you okay? Did you see Orcace anywhere?" X asked.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Ya, I'm fine, but i can't find Orcace anywhere!" I looked behind X to see a girl standing there, staring ut us.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Um, Nyx this is Neiko, she found me laying on the beach here." I said, "But we'd better find Orcace and come to think of it, we'd better find John! We don't know how much trouble they could be in!" I said.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As I peered through the underbrush, I noticed what seemed to be an almost-drowned vaporeon (odd as that sounds). I slowly walked closer to it, not wanting to scare it, for the poor thing looked half-dead and in definite need of help. I touched it softly, and when it didn't stir, I asked Shiftra (my {shiftry}) to go find some leaves; she knew which ones I needed. Then, the vaporeon begane to stir. "Easy," I said. "You're alright. You need rest, and that storm on the horizen won't reach us until night."

Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:28 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, I acctually think a I saw a some shady gut with a shiftry walking around near a marsh. His shiftry looked pretty tough. I didn't want him to see me and vibrate, my flygon

Last edited by Blaze on Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:10 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well that definetely isn't John, He would've been taking care of his Charizard..." I said, "Hmm... Which way did he go Neiko? We might get some clues from him." I said.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"im pretty sure that the marsh is northward...yeah, Im positive of it.unfortunatly, we have to go through a cave called the cave of silence, where there is nothing but Tyranitar and ursaring.Unledd you have a water pokemon, it's completly unsafe." I relplied.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:19 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well I"ve got Blastoise, so we'll be okay." I said, looking norhtward, "I hope Orcace is okay." I thought to my self.

Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

we'll lets go. It turns out that I myself have King, my kingler, so we can get moving.
We all go to cave of silence

Here we are, cave of silence. wait a sec...Agghhh! a tyranitar!

Kingler, go! Use Crabhammer!! Kingler uses crabhammer and tyranitar falls backward, stunned. Kingly, kingler breeched. what that? I should catch it? alright! Ultra ball, go! The ultra ball shakes three times, then stops. Alright, I better give him a nickname. How about Rampge? Then I better heal him with a full restore. anyone got one?

Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:39 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next