It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo chuckled nervously as the Charizard sniffed at him. He wondered if the Charizard could tell he was different. Sparky jumped from Leo's shoulders and started playing catch and chase with Rotom, enjoying herself. Leo smiled. Watching Sparky have fun with other pokemon made him feel happy. Really, they haven't had that much fun since the beginning of everything... maybe it would be good for Sparky and the others...

Leo was given the dagger that was held by a sheath. Leo let a murmurful sigh before taking it unsurely, "Self-defense... Right," he placed it to his belt, missing the joke Cassie made thereafter. He didn't feel comfortable with it, but he trusted Cassie.

Leo looked up to Cassie, "Hey, since you're sticking around here, could you look after Sparky and some of my other pokemon?" he asked, Sparky stopping to look to Leo curiously, "It's just... I don't know. It'd make me happy for them to enjoy themselves for a little while at least. I've still got to think things through, and I have to be alone... So much has happened in this past month... Sparky and I haven't had a chance to have fun at all," he chuckled sadly.

"Togekiss, Ellie, Thumper! Come on out!" he threw his pokeballs into the air, releasing the cheerful pokemon, Togekiss, the snuffully ground type, Donphan, and the sleepy giant, Snorlax. Togekiss made circles around the other pokemon singing her song as Ellie started playing with the Flygon. Thumper did his usual thing and found a nice shady tree to lay under and fall asleep. Leo caught the pokeballs and put them away. Sparky walked up to Leo with a frown, "Don't worry, Sparky, just have fun with the other pokemon," Leo grinned to her, his hands on his knees as he leaned over the Pikachu, "I won't be long, I promise."

It took Sparky awhile to nod, running back over to join Rotom.

Leo faced Cassie before he left, "...Thanks, Cassie," he thanked her. His head motioned to the side, turning his back to her and leaving. He gazed forward, leaving Cassie and the pokemon behind. He wanted somewhere nice to think things through. The beach didn't sound like a bad idea.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
The Charizard sniffed again then nuzzled Leo in a friendly greeting-- it was clear that while intimidating, the huge Fire type was actually a softie.

Cassie nodded understandingly. "Shout if you need me, Leo. Lucario or Dari will hear you and let me know at once." She smiled reassuringly at the boy. "Be careful."

She patted the Togekiss' head gently and then scratched between its white wings, producing a pleased coo as the young woman settled down to keep an eye on the Pokemon.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I dodged some busy sailors as they ran past me with large boxes in their arms. I caught up with Axel, "We need to find a captain."

I approached a captain that was directing some crew members. "Excuse me sir but do you know of anything about Iron Island?" The man looked at us with a surprised look. "Yeah. No one is permitted near the island. They have a perimeter set-up in a ten mile radius."

"Oh....well do you know who was the last to go near the island?" The captain scratched his chin, "Why yes I do think that Mr. Shay was the last there. He owns a fishing company but he's business has been down since the closed off the island two days ago. He's also been acting a little strange, but I think it's the stress he's under with the income of money."

I glanced at Axel then back at the captain, "Can you tell me where to find this man?" "Yeah his place is at the end of the harbor. It's a small brown house. Can't miss it." I nodded, "Okay. thank you very much sir."

We took off down the harbor path, running as fast as I could without drawing attention. I looked back at Axel, "I think this guy may have some clues about the virus. At least I hope so."

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I think this guy may have some clues about the virus. At least I hope so." Red said as we ran to the house. "Do you think he knows anything about the Wailord?? You'd think they'd have closed down the ports, considering a huge Infected poke like that wouldn't be hard to find..." Hmm, there are pods of Wailord and Wailmer all around Sinnoh, though.... It could be anywhere by now... We came to the house.
((sorry, short post))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I will be NPCing Psycho Trainer, note I will not actually have Jack say anything unless I want to. I just prefer not to control two characters at once.))

Jack nodded and said that he was going to be doing his share of the research. I just nodded and smiled "ok I hope you have some luck." Now then time to get to what I want. I decided that the best place to start my search is the Famous People section. I had to carefully walk down the aisle. I didn't want to attract any attention, but I didn't want to miss the people that I was looking for. I was browsing the books, then something caught my eye. A book titled "Feor Family Legacy." Well well well lookie what I found.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I knocked on the door and a rough looking man opened it slightly. "Hel....hello?" The man kept his face slightly hidden. I approached a little, "Um yes sir. Are you Mr. Shay?"

The man nodded. "May we come in? We have some questions for you." The door opened and the man was sitting in a chair that had its back to us. That was fast. We may need to leave.

As soon as we went to the other side it was obvious why the man hid his face. He was already beginning to transform. "Axel get out of here! He'll try to kill you first!" The creature got up, "Blood. We desire blood." It lunged for Axel but I slashed at its arms with my sword. "Go!"

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"W-what?! RED!! I'm not gonna effin' run while you stay here and fight. Dusknoir, go!! Use Thunderbolt to paralyze him!!" Dusknoir stretched out his hands, and a yellowish white flash came after. Damn... we can't fight it in closed quarters, especially if he has those tentacles like Rhaposdy had... but we can't lure it out in public either, as that would endanger bystanders. I drew my rapier. "Let's do this!! Dusknoir, use SHEER COLD!!" An icy mist came crawling out from under Dusknoir.... towards the Infected man.... but to no avail. OHKOs weren't gonna do the trick.
((i'll just leave it at that for now; sorry for godmoding a little bit at the end; feel free to command Dusknoir, he's trained to obey you as well))

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I reached up and grabbed the book from the shelf it was resting upon. It wasn't particularly heavy, but it wasn't small either, I carried it with both hands to be sure I wasn't going to drop it. I came out from the aisle and sat down at the nearest table I could find. I looked both ways, to be sure that Jack wasn't going to pop up and ruin all my work. I plopped down the book and began reading. ((bold text will indicate that I am reading the book)) The Feor Family has long since established themselves as a scientific family of the utmost caliber. Well guh. As if I didn't already know that much. I decided just to turn the pages until something good caught my eye.

Shortly after a few seconds of flipping the pages I caught glimpse of a newspaper article printed into the book. Tragedy within the Feor family! Death of the beloved child Red. Now then this is something that I wanted to take a look at.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Dusknoir is yours to command.))

As the electric attack landed on the creature, it was quickly shrugged off as it came to full power. The creature bellowed loudly as black skin bulged out, becoming two sharp blades on its forearms. My blade clashed with its blades. "You will die. We will kill you all." (changed the color to red, more visible)

"Never. Gallade, need some assistance here." The pokeball at my side burst open, "Sir?" He turned and looked at the creature, "Oh well...that can be a problem."

"Cut my arms and try to kill this thing." He nodded and slashed my arms. I winced a little as his smooth blades cut me, his arms now coated in blood. Gallade jumped behind the creature and attempted to slash out but to no avail. The creature managed to jump to the side, avoiding my and Gallade's attack all together. It lunged towards Axel yet again.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It lunged at me. In a flash, the rapier came up and parried, riposte, parry, lunge!!! I carried my attack through with a swift kick from my booted foot. I staggered backwards, shocked at the fact that it probably hurt me more than it. "Dusknoir, use Ice Beam!! And make sure to avoid Gallade, he's an ally!!" Dusknoir floated to the edge of the room, and when a clear shot presented itself, a solid white beam of pure cold came out of his eye. It hit Mr. Shay straight on, but I wasn't sure if it had actually done damage. There were four bladed combatants in the room, and one of them happened to be the Infected sailor. The odds should've been in our favor, but I had no illusions as to the fact that any one of us could die right here and now. Then I had an idea: "Dusknoir, use Psycho Cut to form blades of your own, and defend yourself!" Two purple scythes sprang out of his wrists. "Alrite, now we're talking...."

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((This is Psycho here, I got on for a time from a laptop. No I am not back completely, I just decided to drop in))

As I walked along, searching for books that would be appropriate for my research, I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye. It wouldn't have bothered me if not for the fact the shadow wasn't human-shaped. I whirled around to confront whatever it was, and found a shadow with nothing there to cast it. I swore, and looked wildly around for Sable. He was not in sight. The shadow began to pull itself away from the wall, becoming something I knew quite well from my nightmares. "You." I hissed. "Your the one who gives me all of those nightmares while I sleep." Darkrai nodded. "Why me?" I demanded.

Darkrai shook his head"Not now"He rumbled. [Warn your friend, Massimo. Your Sableye is a traitor." I shook my head violently. "No, he is not." I kept my voice level. "He is infected. you know in your heart, he has been acting odd." I began to shake my head again, but Darkrai pushed me down, just as a ball of shadow flew over my head and hit the wall behind me, exploding into blobs of shadow, which burned through whatever they touched. "Holy crap." I shouted.

((Yes, I did get permission to put Darkrai in here. And yes, Gold red is darkrai.))

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Last edited by Psycho Trainer on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I thought that I heard Jack scream something, but I couldn't care less seeing how I was engrossed in the reading. The beloved child of Tony and Rachael Feor, Red Feor, has died. The date was rubbed out, but I had a faint idea on how long ago it was. The child Red has died today in a lab accident, causes of which are unknown to the public. Sources say the cause of the accident is an experiment gone horribly awry. Family friends have publicly, and privately sent their condolences. Such people would be the famous Dr. Rhapsody, and Isaac.... Isaac's last name was blurred, and completely illegible. I thought the article could come in handy later. So I quickly took out one of my balisongs and cut out the article, closed the book and folded the article into my pocket. So this Rhapsody and Isaac were there, how interesting. Still this article shows much inconsistency than the story Red told us. Perhaps this article is a cover up of something.

I decided to return the book to its shelf, and started to browse the aisles again. I really want to know more about this Isaac character. Just as I thought that, a leather bound book caught my eye.

((redt I just thought the "lab accident" would be a decent idea on covering up the creation of the Touch))

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie sat back after doing a thorough check of her weaponry, glancing around at the Pokemon, before touching her communicator. "This is Cassie. I'm free right now, Leo's gone off to think things over. Anyone need help?"

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo stood on the white sandy beach at the coast of town. He was gazing out over the water, at an island so far away... It must have been Iron Island. Leo glanced downward, looking upon the dagger in his hand. Cassie said it was okay, to defend yourself and others. That's what it was supposed to be used for anyway... He got to thinking again, about his forgotten past. Red never explained anything to him, and Sparky looked worried when he wanted to know. He sighed, looking back up into the blue clouded sky. What really happened to him five years ago? Who was this Isaac, and why did he do this to him? It was hard thinking about it. It was so important to him, yet Leo didn't know where to begin. He wondered how Red and the others were doing.

Suddenly, a distorted howl of a pokemon bellowed from behind him. Leo gasped, darting around to see not one but two infected Houndoom. Their teeth drooled almost uncontrollable as they snarled down their prey which was Leo, "Oh no!" Leo exclaimed, a horrified look in his eyes, "Not here to! It can't be!"

They weren't the only ones. Before Leo had a chance to think, a Gyarados came blasting out from the water, towering over Leo in its unholy shadow. Startled, Leo fell into the sand in a stumble, "Crap!" he swore as he realised, those Houndoom were running over to rip him into shreds. Leo's hands were shaking as he tried pulling them forward from the sand, too frozen to move. The only thing he could reach was the dagger. Damn it, Leo, act or die! Act or you die!!!

Tumbling to his back as they pounced him, Leo managed to lock one of the Houndoom's jaws with the blade. With all his strength, Leo kicked the dog in its stomach hard enough to get free. Leo staggered upward, throwing an arm aside in his dismay, "Damn it! Why?! Why are the infected here as well?!" Leo used this arm to grab a pokeball at his belt, summoning Typhlosion by his side. He directed, "Typhlosion, Rollout now!"

The fiery beast rocked as it spun out in the sand, suddenly firing toward both Houndooms and knocking them clear into the sky. They fell back down, only to rise back up again. Leo clicked with frustration, almost forgetting the ferocious pokemon behind them swimming up from the shoreline. The Gyarados...!!

Leo called forth another pokemon, "Scizor!" Leo pointed out to the dragon who was ready to unleash its all, "Iron Defence!!" Scizor sped in a slide in front of Leo, boosting its metallic body in a flash of boltgun silver, its clawheads at a cross. Gyarados soon charged and fired Hyperbeam directly into Scizor. It shouldn't have done much as the sand fell to the beach, but Scizor fell to a knee, "Scizor!" Leo placed a hand to his shoulder to check he was okay, but first glance Scizor was at an extremely low level of health, "Scizor, return..." Leo called him back to his pokeball, gazing in a glare upward into the eyes of the monster, "Damn it... This Gyarados is infected, too?"

Typhlosion was outnumbered by the Houndoom, being engulfed by intense black flames from the mouths of both the hell dogs. Typhlosion was down, too. Leo made sure to call him back as well. It's no good, Leo thought, falling to his knees. I'm not a good enough trainer... I can't hurt these pokemon... Leo soon dropped the dagger that fell stuck in the sand.

The Houndoom and Gyarados were closing in on Leo, but he just shut his eyes. It's over for me... It's no good. A whistle soon blew.

Suddenly, things stopped. Leo reopened his eyes, standing slowly upward in awe. The two pokemon had stopped completely. They were tamed, but how? Leo walked over to the Houndoom, patting it softly on the head. No reaction. He walked over towards the Gyarados. It didn't seem to care less Leo was there at all. What was... going on?

"Finally, we found you," a young skinny man, maybe in his 20's, walked over along the beach. A pretty shady character with silver spiky long hair and a black coat jacket, "You are Leo, right?"

"Err..." Leo looked back at the pokemon once more, then back at the man, "Yeah."

"Oh, good!" Relieved by his answer, he placed a hand to his hip, "My boss wants a word with you. It seems you've forgotten your mission, silly."

Leo glared, "Mission...?"

He nodded, "Uh-huh," the man smiled, crossing his arms, "You've been a very naughty boy. You're gonna have to come with me, I'm afraid."

"Like hell," Leo grunted, picking the dagger straight up from his feet and pointing it to the man.

"Whoa, whoa. Easy little guy!"

"Don't call me small!!" Leo burst out yelling, giving a groan, "Who the hell are you anyway?! What boss?!"

"Heh," the man gave a chuckle, "Well, you know..." the man smirked, giving a gesture before saying anything else, "Isaac."

((I'll control the man. Cassie can jump in on this, too.))

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lucario, who had been perched atop a railing in a state of meditation, suddenly barked and snarled, growling and bristling as he pointed a paw at the beach area. Cassie shot bolt upright at once. "MORE Infected? Arceus above, that's where Leo is-- come on guys!"

In flashes of red light, Cassie recalled her team except Dari and Rotom, and scooped Sparky up gently as she leaped onto the big dragon's back. "Come on little lady, we gotta find your human. Togekiss, follow!"

Dari took to the air with a roar, powerful wings kicking up a storm of dust.

-----------------------------

"There." Cassie hissed, spotting Leo, cornered by a Houndoom and a Gyarados, facing a shady-looking character. She lifted Sparky and called Togekiss closer, placing the Pikachu onto the Normal type's back. "You two be careful, okay? Get Leo out as quick as you can. We'll take on this guy."

Sparky squeaked out a reply and Cassie chuckled. "Good girl. Dari, let's roll!"

-----------------------------

"Well, you know... Isaac."

Cassie had recalled Dari, and had basically walked up right behind the two, hands on hips and eyes half-lidded in an almost lazy manner. "Hate to interrupt you, but actually, no, I don't know. So either explain and leave the kid alone, or battle me and explain."

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:58 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Isaac..." Leo murmured. What did this man know about Isaac exactly? He had to know. It was by this time Cassie was dropped off by her pokemon along with the others Leo left behind. Sparky ran up to Leo in a hug as Togekiss flew down to greet them.

"Oh, and where is the rest of the gang?" the man asked, looking around questionably. He put his fingers to his lips, giving a loud whistle.

Sparky immediately turned to look over to the man, her eyes brightening up. She left Leo, running up to the man. Leo watched, just stunned, "Sp-Sparky?" she jumped to his shoulder, rubbing her head into his silver hair happily, "Sparky!" Leo shouted angrily, "Wh-What are you doing?!" Loud thuds could be heard a distance away and a crash in the sand. Leo's Snorlax as well as the Donphan were running up, "Guys...?" Leo murmured quietly. Instead of running to Leo, they stopped by the mysterious man instead. It was to Leo's surprise that Togekiss also flew his way as well. The pokemon surrounded the stranger, and they looked happy to see him. It was like... Leo wasn't their trainer at all, but this guy...

The man chuckled, placing the Pikachu down. He glanced to Leo and the expression on his face, "Huh? You're surprised? Well, I did train them for awhile, after all. It's no wonder they're happy to see me. It has been awhile."

"What...? No, I..." Leo dropped the dagger to the sand, "I don't... what do you mean trained them?!"

The young man sighed, "Man you're slow..." he shook his head in the air, looking back to him, "You were out of action for five years. Don't you think it was a little strange you woke up with further trained pokemon, and even a couple of new ones? Typhlosion and Scizor are alright, aren't they?"

Leo spaced out, staring into the sand, "...No, it can't be!!" Sparky ran up to him, looking up at Leo as if trying to reassure him. She was smiling. Leo looked at her sadly, "Sparky... What's going on?"

The man turned to the lady at the back. She sure was puzzling. "Oh, so you're not with Red's group? According to Leo's voice messages... you guys were well aware of Isaac. You know, creator of the virus? The virus that spreads throughout pokemon simply by a little scratch? Yeah, that guy. I wasn't planning on taking Leo by force... but I will if I must. You see, Isaac needs Leo for whatever reason, and I'm not about to betray him. You see, it would probably be bad for my health, if you know what I mean. Listen lady, I don't wanna tell you again. Including the infected all around the area I can summon in an instant just by a whistle, I could also use Leo's pokemon against you if I wanted."

Leo gasped, "You're lying!"

He turned a little to Leo behind him, "Sorry, but it's true. That's just the way it is, that is, if this young lady wants to start something with me," he smirked to her.

Leo growled, returning every one of his pokemon around him, "I don't think so. Leave Cassie alone, this is between you and me."

The young man chuckled, "Really? You think that's gonna stop me?" he put his fingers to his lips again as he whistled. The pokeballs from Leo's belt shook, but only Scizor and Typhlosion burst from the red light. They walked over to the man as Leo glared. "Huh. I guess you have a closer bond to your pokemon than I thought. I'm glad. Still, these guys belong to me. I'll be taking them back. I hope they've helped you." The two looked to Leo with sad faces. Leo was just as sad to see them go, but... he believed the man. After seeing his pokemon gather around him, he could've believed anything he told him.

"...It's okay guys. Thanks for everything," Leo said quietly to the both of them, watching them go. The young man returned them with his own pokeballs.

"Now, straight to business..." he turned to the lady whose name was Cassie, "My name's Silver, remember it. Now, how's this going to work? Do you still want to battle me, or will you let Leo and I go? The decision is yours," he smirked as the Houndoom and Gyarados moved over behind him.

Leo grunted, looking straight down. Did he really want to go with this guy? He didn't seem to have a choice... Sparky was curious as to what would unfold as she jumped to Leo's shoulder. Sparky trusted him... so, maybe it was okay to trust him. Leo sighed heavily.

((By the way, Cassie shouldn't know anything about this, so she should be fairly confused.))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie glanced from one to the other, completely confused, but not letting it show on her face, slyly glancing down at the communicator on her hand to confirm that it was indeed on, and Red and the others would have heard the man's words broadcast.

"Leo, it's your choice. If you want to go with him, I won't stop you."

Eyes narrowing, she turned back to the man, "Silver". "Tell me, what did Isaac intend, by creating this virus? World domination?"

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((redt, i'm just gonna end this so we can move on, if that's alright with you; otherwise, i'll just edit it later))
It was a standoff. Two bladed pokemon and two bladed humans against one Infected human. And we were still losing. Mr. Shay's tentacles could reach anywhere at once, always coming after all or none of us. Currently, Dusknoir and I were backed into a corner, back to back and slashing at every tentacle that came near. I didn't know where Red and his Gallade were, only that they were probably in a similar situation.

Then the communicator came on, and I heard talking. Something about Cassie and Leo. I heard a whistle come from the communicator, and all of a sudden, Mr. Shay stopped. He went limp as a rag, and stared off into the distance, much like how Dusknoir had stared at the stars outside Pastoria. I took my chance. Leaping forward, I stabbed his heart, his legs, his arms; if I could reach it, it was being slashed. Finally, I gave one last stroke; Shay's head rolled to the floor, spewing black gunk from it. The corpse then proceeded to dissolve into the floor, leaving only messy-looking stains on the ground. I looked over at Red. "I think we need to find the others."

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah that's fine rex, I'm just gonna put my two cents in. I love the slight twist there Crunchy.))

As the creature jabbed at Axel, I was cornered. One of the bladed arms nailed me in my shoulder, pinning me to the wall. I saw Axel begin to chop it into pieces. I looked at Gallade as the head rolled over and nodded. He drove his bladed arm into its skull, my blood forcing it to dissolve.

I got up to Axel, "Great job man." The skin on my shoulder began to stretch over the hole, closing the wound. "That always feels weird.", I laughed then became very serious. "We need to head to where Cassie is now. Not only is it odd that there is an infected human but someone or something controlling the Touched? This town is getting more and more suspicious the longer we're here."

I recalled Gallade and ran outside, touching my communicator to locate Cassie. "She's close by....on the other side of the major canal actually." I took off toward their direction, arriving in time to see a silver haired man. "Cassie! Leo! What's going on?"

((If you don't want me and rex to get there to see Silver, Crunchy, then just have us get there after he left. Also school started for me today, so I won't be on a whole lot, but at least once a day.))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie didn't take her eyes off the silver-haired man, her hand holding onto two miniaturized Pokeballs as she answered Red's question.

"This man, Silver, says he works for Isaac, and is here to take Leo back with him. He apparently trained all of Leo's Pokemon, the Scizor and Typhlosion are actually his. Plus he's got the Gyarados and Houndoom, and can apparently control other Infected Pokemon."

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((yeah, i'm in school as well, so....X_X crunchy's lucky....))
I followed Red and the Gallade across the canal, closing and locking the door behind me as I went. It wouldn't do to have the citizens know about it.

When we got there, I saw two white Houdoom, and one giant red Gyarados. They were blocking my view of Cassie, Leo, and some silver-haired guy. This scum bag is using trained Infected Pokes.... he's either working for Isaac, or is Isaac. Then Cassie mentioned the fact that this man- Silver, what an original name- wanted to take Leo with him. All of a sudden, I had a feeling that Leo was very important, and that things were going to get really bad really fast if we didn't stop him from being rescued. I yelled over to Silver. "So, lemme guess, are you another Infected craphead?! Just like some big bad bully; 'Give me your lunch money, or I'm goint to put you in a locker!'" I was hopint that taunting him would cause him to make a mistake, but little in this expedition was going right....

Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I couldn't believe what I found, the leather bound book in the library contained something very valuable. It was a diary. However it wasn't a normal diary, it was the diary of a man named Isaac. As I first opened it up there was a picture taped in the front page. I noticed a few people, Tony and Rachel Feor, the man Dr. Rhapsody along with a child and a man I didn't recognize. That man must be Isaac, the child must be Red. I cannot let the others see this, or know about this. I cannot possibly even think as to how this came to be in this library, but my hands trembled as I held it open and looked at the picture. Dare I even open this. Dare I even read the thoughts of such a mad man? Still despite my fears and uncertainty I turned the page and continued on reading this diary.

((I don't have much time to put forth a good very dark diary entry. Also redt I can easily change it to the diary of Dr. Rhapsody. I just thought an unknown Isaac that has a connection to Red's family would be good.))

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo crossed his arms around his stomach, still unsure of what to do. But a thought came to mind that judged everything. Everything seemed to make sense. Leo gazed up.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((May I just say that was an EPIC post. ^_______^ And can I ask where you're going from here?))

Cassie's eyes slitted at his last words-- before the hound's jaws could open, she was already in motion, diving gracefully to the side and rolling, coming up in a crouch, Net Ball in hand. "Not if I can help it."

Skipper exploded from the Pokeball with a furious roar, the Swampert's eyes nearly blood red with his own rage, one water-covered fist slamming hard into the Houndoom's head and sending it tumbling head over heels as the Swampert followed up the punch by grabbing onto the Houndoom's neck, shaking the Infected Pokemon hard and slamming it to the ground with a sickening CRACK! and pop of bones, leaving the black hound whimpering and struggling to rise.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Silver's going to take off with Leo, once you guys lose of course. :P))

Houndoom, failing to get back up the few times, managed to crack its bones back into place and once again stand up to battle.

"Didn't I tell you before? These are new and improved infected. It's going to take more than that to stop Houndoom, the same goes for Gyarados. They are the ultimate form of their species."

Leo twitched upon the Gyarados, seemingly fighting against himself. But it was no good. Giving a whistle to the pokemon under him, he sent Gyarados sweeping downward, ready to swallow Red or Axel whole.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next