It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((I will control Darkrai))

I nodded. "Will do." I started to sprint away, but stopped. "I will be back soon as possible with Sable, try to stay alive and watch out. Darkrai put Magnus to sleep in about 5 seconds, no problem." I sprinted off, Kassie behind me. "Guys, this is Jack here. Anyone who can may want to hurry over to the library. Cause guess what we found? Darkrai, and we found out my best friend and first ever pokemon is infected. I am now in pursuit of Sable, while Massimo is going to see if he can hold out." I spoke into my communicator to all except Massimo.

Darkrai looked strangely at Massimo. "You do not know how badly Jack sleeps then." Darkrai rumbled. "He has asked for his nightmares to end, and if he can defeat me, he will stop having constant nightmares while he sleeps. If he loses, then he will never wake up again, forever having nightmares."

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Alright Psycho let see if you if you can faint Electabuzz))

"Don't worry about me Jack I have held my own against some of the Elite Four of each respective region. Darkrai will be no problem for me." Electabuzz and I stared down Darkrai and I spoke harshly to it. "Well then I shall beat you on Jack's behalf. I am one of the best trainers in the world, I shall not be beaten by some punk Pokemon." Electabuzz was fired up she was ready to kick some butt. "Alright Electabuzz Thunderpunch!" Electabuzz ran towards the Darkrai at a high speed with her fist covered in electricity. "Not many Pokemon can stand up to this attack." Electabuzz please be careful, this thing is a Legendary Pokemon for a reason. There is also reason why it has the rumors it has. I got on my communicator "get here when you can, don't rush the healing of your Pokemon after that battle y'all had."

Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie's eyebrow rose as Axel followed Red, before she quietly followed him, walking up to the Mightyena without fear and gently ruffling his ears as she approached Axel, raising an eyebrow to silently ask What's going on?

Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gallade perked up his head. "I sense some people outside the door. Most likely the two that were in the lobby. Do you want me to get rid of them?" I shook my head, "No, I think Haunter will enjoy it. Plus he can teach them a lesson in eaves dropping, especially with me."

Gallade smiled. I released Haunter, "Make sure that no one is listening outside the room. Scare them if you must, but make sure that no one but Nurse Joy is allowed in." Haunter nodded and flew through the wall.

He appeared in front of the two trainers and enlarged his face and features to scare them, while emitting a loud noise. "Haunter!!!!", he yelled.

Gallade laughed, "I hope they leave or else he might lick them. Just hope he only paralyzes them rather than making them unconscious." I smiled, "Yeah let's hope they get the hint."

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My body was taut, all my senses alert, trying to pick up the slightest sound. Cassie and I were trying to be quiet and listen, when I heard Red talk to Gallade about us. Damn! At that moment, Haunter came out of the wall. "HAUNTER!!" I about crapped my pants trying to get away. I ran back down the hall, Miten and Dusknoir following closely behind.

I grinned sheepishly. "Well, I guess that plan was doomed for failure anyways." At that moment, Jack and Massimo both came onto the communicators, yelling something about a Darkrai. I raised an eyebrow and replied, "Darkrai?? Isn't that a Legendary?" I looked over at Cassie. "Should we stay here and cover Red, or go help them?"

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie leaped back with a startled snarl, hand already going to her belt for a Pokeball when she realized it was Haunter. "Oh, you. Tell your master that the rest of us would like to know what exactly is going on once he's finished." She stood up and left, sauntering down the hallway without betraying her elevated heart rate. Exactly what is Red hiding from us?

"Hmph." Cassie's eyebrow rose in interest as she heard about Darkrai. "Yes indeed... you stay put. I'll go cover Jack."

She opened the Luxury Ball and released her Lucario, picking out a Berry from her belt pouch and handing it to the Steel Jackal before racing off towards the canalave Library.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Before I knew it, Cassie and 'Cari were gone. I was kind of shocked, but I figured she probably had her reasons. Shrugging, I sat back down in the lobby.

Nurse Joy came over. "Sir, the Pikachu is doing just fine. She's starting to come around now." I nodded my thanks, adding, "Okay, well, could you please just tell Red?? He's in her room." "Certainly." She walked off.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Haunter came back through the wall laughing. I looked at him, "Well then I assume they're gone?" Haunter nodded then put his hand onto Gallade's head and began speaking. "I scared them pretty good. They shouldn't bother us anymore, but I do belive I heard the girl say she was leaving to help one of the others at the library." I nodded, "That just means this town is more involved than I had anticipated. Good job Haunter." He returned to his post in the wall while Gallade regained his focus.

Nurse Joy walked into the room. "The Pikachu should be waking up soon sir. One of your friends told me to notify you." I nodded towards her, "Thank you very much Nurse for getting her back to health." She smiled before she left the room. I looked at Gallade, "I need you to be my translator for the night Gallade. Whatever comes out of that Pikachu's mouth I need to hear. She obviously knows more than she's letting on."

-----------------

The cloaked figure ran across the bridge, bumping into a young woman on his way to the harbor. "Excuse me Miss." He continued on his way and arrived at the desired boat. An unmarked vessel with a dark green hull.

It spend off into the night towards Iron Island.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Pika pi..." Sparky murmured, her eyes just starting to open. A white room...? Was this the Pokemon Centre...? She thought tiredly to herself. Suddenly, it all came rushing back to her. Silver's appearance, Leo's transformation, her and Vaporeon

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:49 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((What a fight this is going to be))

I nodded, and sprinted away, Kassie right behind me. He was easy to find. he was spraying painting graphiti. "Kassie, you know what to do." I muttered. "No quarter." She nodded, and she charged Sable, slashing at him using her back. He hissed and dodged the worst of the damage. Kassie jumped backwards. For three seconds there was silence, then they were off, slashing at each other, too fast for me to see.

Darkrai took the punch, wincing as electricity jolted through his body. He hurled a ball of darkness at Tivi. "Do not test me, human. I did not leave my home to fight you. I came to see if Jack has the guts to face his nightmares and win." He rumbled.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((remember Psycho my character, Massimo, doesn't have an Electivire. Rex09 character has the Electivire named Tivi))

I was shocked and so was Electabuzz, the many hours we put into practicing that move. It was Electabuzz's strongest move. Now I see why this thing is a legendary Pokemon. Electabuzz jumped off a shelf barely avoiding that dark ball. I wonder what kind of a move that was. Whatever the case is, Electabuzz's speed training paid off. "Jack has other, more important matters to attend to. I am here in his stead." I looked over to Electabuzz, she was shaken, her confidence was shaken. She was not expecting a complete shake off of her Thunderpunch. "Electabuzz it is ok!" I called "shake it off and you will be fine." Electabuzz shook her head and made a battle cry signaling it was ready. "Now then let us combine our Fire and Ice Punches!" Electabuzz ran towards the Darkrai again with the same blazing speed, this time her left fist was covered in fire and her right was covered in a frost. "Let's see if you can take the combination attack."

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Crunchy you know just how my plots twist. It was going to be a surprise later but this is just as good.))

I smiled at the Pikachu. "I knew you were smarter than I presumed." I took a seat across from her. "No, a cure does not exist and it never will. My 'parents', if you want to call them that, said that there was no cure accept death. Vaporeon's and my job is to kill all Touched carriers."

"When we combine our blood and activate our true forms, we will become unstoppable beings. Ten fold the ability of yours or Leo's, that's why we didn't show it at the canal. There were too many innocent lives at stake, that's why we have to move the showdown to Iron Island. The ending I can reassure will not be a happy one for us." I leaned closer to Sparky, "For the war to end, we have to die. If the infected human originals die, then the Touched will follow. The war will end when Leo, Silver, and I are killed."

"We just need to find Issac first. It's been years since I last saw him. Do you have any idea where his lab may be located?"

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Starting the party already, guys?" Cassie's lazy drawl rang out as she stepped into the library, Lucario growling softly at the sight of the Legendary.

"Well, you sure weren't kidding about having a legendary on the loose. Cari, let's go!"

She closed her eyes, concentrating as the Lucario did the same-- Trainer and Pokemon began to slowly glow blue with Aura, something which any Lucario trainer would have long ago learned to harness.

Raising a hand, she gestured to the Darkrai, communicating with Lucario through the bond provided by Aura. Extremespeed to get in close, three good strikes with Close Combat, then out again.

Lucario barked in confirmation, then vanished in a blue blur, reappearing behind Darkrai and hammering his paws into the Dark-type's back three times, before racing away again.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sparky glared, her realisations confirmed. She looked down to the floor to keep her eyes from Red's cold gaze, "So, it's true... Still, you shouldn't underestimate Leo or Silver. They may be... the latest results from the experiments conducted on yourself and Vaporeon, but one of them may be your match. One of them may even be stronger than you. I'm not going to just sit by and watch you kill them off either. So, when the time does come, expect me to stop you. I don't know why Leo or Silver were created after you, but Isaac is definitely still experimenting, mutating the virus, and working towards a goal of his own... It has to do with the pokemon infected, the marked, and all of your transformations and abilities. As you saw with Silver, thanks to the perfecting the virus, Silver is able to control all pokemon with the Touch, and he can transform without blood exchange... Whether or not Isaac is further perfecting the virus inside us all is uncertain."

"He's a very careful man Isaac. You couldn't get the facts straight from anyone or any book because he is always one step ahead, changing information and making it impossible to learn anything that's not a lie. Only from his own lips could you find the truth. He works in the shadows... he is nowhere and everywhere. I know for sure he has a bunch of labs hidden in Kanto, but I've only been to three and they're probably all covered up by now. It could be possible he has a number of labs in every region, letting failed Touched pokemon free to spread around the world. Even if you wanted to, you couldn't hide from him, yet, he himself is impossible to find unless lured. He must move around a lot. Saying that... I've never met the man personally. If I did, I would definitely catch his scent. But like I said, it's like the man is non-existent. Silver said he met him once."

"It's funny you guys came to the conclusion that Iron Island would be your best bet. That is where the Touch virus was first introduced to wild pokemon. The Wailord you spoke of. It's also where Silver was heading with Leo. I caught the scent while I was unconscious... It's possible the old lab where the Wailord was injected is hidden on the island somewhere..." Sparky was angry at herself for what she was about to say, but it couldn't be helped, "...I suppose, if all of you fought there, that might lure Isaac from hiding. I actually think that's what he wants. But like I said, I'll kill you myself if you touch Leo. I love him, and that's it."

---

It was when Leo woke up, that he found himself lying on a steel bed with only a sheet underneath. He groaned as he pushed himself up, looking around the cave like structure of the room, nothing but pipes lining and falling into another room behind the rock walls. A dim light was rocking back and forth above him. Quietly, Leo leaned up and looked around, wondering where the hell he was. It was then, turning his head for a door, that he saw the back of Silver

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You can try to stop me but we'll never know how the end will be." I stood up and walked over to the door. "Fate is a funny thing, you never truly what will happen. Now let's go see what the others are up to and save Leo."

I walked into the lobby and smiled. "It looks like Sparky is fine. I do advise next time for you not to attempt to listen on my conversations. Haunter enjoys he's a little too much. Where did Cassie go off to?"

---------------------------

The boat knocked against the dock as the man departed. He gazed up at the moon soaked landscape, light reflecting off of some the polished rocks. "I forgot how beautiful this place can be at night." He inhaled the air, "Time for the story to begin."

He ran off into the darkness, heading towards a very faint light.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Oops, sorry.))

Darkrai roared as the Lucario's attacks connected against his back. His eyes flashed and a ripple of darkness appeared, flying outwards. "I will not be denied." Darkrai rumbled. "You will be lost forever in your nightmares, Tormented forever in a fate that makes you wish you could die, but will keep going forever until you are set free one day at the end of your life." He rumbled.

I stiffened as I heard Darkrai's roar. "Guys, this Jack, I think you may have made him angry, very very angry, and that is probably not a good idea." I muttered into my comn. "I will be there as soon as I can, but I have only the vaguest of ideas to how well Kassie is doing, they are quite hard to follow, but I think Kassie is winning."

Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stood up. "Sorry, Red. I just felt like this convo would be worth listening to, so it was worth a try." My sheepish grin faded. "Cassie went off to the library. Massimo and Jack are being attacked by a Darkrai there, and Sable is now infected, apparently. We probably need to go over there and give them a hand. Besides, I want to see my first legendary; last one to the library's a Slowpoke!!" I ran out of the lobby, putting Miten back in his ball on the way out.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie touched her comm to answer, her voice unusually calm considering the situation they were in. "Jack, hurry. Lucario is pounding on Darkrai, and given the type advantage I think we are doing some damage, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

Lucario jumped gracefully over Darkrai's Dark Pulse attack, and then slammed an Aura-shrouded paw into the legendary's face to blind him temporarily, hind paws kicking out viciously as he leapt over Darkrai.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((ugh I really wish you didn't shiw up Lady Miir. I was planning on some character development for Massimo. Now you are making me wait. Oh well it can't be helped now.))

I wasn't prepared for the unwelcomed arrival of Cassie. It caught me and Electabuzz off guard and doing so Electabuzz had to stop the attack to avoid hitting Lucario. In doing so was struck by the Dark Pulse hard even with the remnants of Light Screen up. "Cassie what the hell are you doing here. I told you to wait with the others." I sighed a deep sigh. Now I don't think I will ever redeem myself. [Electabuzz stood up hurt pretty badly but not so much that she couldn't continue. "Cassie we have to better coordinate. Or else we are going to lose." I signaled to the others on the communicator "everyone else stay back. There isn't enough room in the library to hold all of us. We will meet up later." I had Electabuzz get back closer to me "Cassie just because you have a type advantage doesn't assure victory." Electabuzz surged with electricity. I called to the Darkrai "I am not afraid of you." "Electabuzz slide under the Darkrai and use Rock Climb" Electabuzz did as told while Lucario was flipping over Darkrai Electabuzz slid under punching at him with glowing white fists.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I apologize for remaining in-character and going to help a teammate dealing with a pissed off Legendary with a very bad track record. Next time, tell me you don't want interference first.))

"I understand that, Massimo." Cassie's voice was calm and casual as Lucario landed neatly, growling softly at the Darkrai. "But many hands make light work, and the least I can do is help you wear it down."

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Shouldn't be too long now." I tried to keep from crying as watched Sable get destroyed. Finally Sable lay weakly in front Kassie, who stood over Sable grimly. She saluted with one of her blades, before her blade went whistling down, piercrng Sable's heart, killing him instantly. "Farewell Sable. I had the time of my life traveling with you." I whispered, and turned my back, turning my comn back on. "I am coming now." I whispered, and my voice was full of menace. I called out Abuu and told him to hold Sable's body.

Darkrai winced and retaliated with a another ball of darkness directed towards Lucario. His eyes flashed. "He is coming." Darkrai rumbled. "He doesn't care what you say, Massimo. He is beyond reasoning for now.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Im not mad for the record. I had planned for change in Massimo, and I had a good idea. It's ok I'm not mad just a little sad. Also I For the record I did as I told everyone else to stay at the Pokemon Center))

"Well in any case your help can be needed here." After I said this Darkrai launched another dark ball this time at Lucario. The words Darkrai spoke. I talked to Jack "I wasn't trying to reason with him" I paused a bit "Jack I know this isn't the time but I can have someone take Sable to Lavender t
Town for a proper burial. I heard it's screams and I'm sorry."

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry about that. One of you, I think it might have been Psycho_Trainer, called for help via the comm though, so that would kinda override >_>))

Lucario barked softly as his aura began to take on a faint red tinge. "Darkrai's right, Jack is absolutely furious and inbound." Cassie muttered quietly, before pointing her finger at the dark ball of energy. "Cari, move!"

Lucario jumped out of the way gracefully, one paw slamming into Darkrai's chest to distract the legendary and let Massimo and his Electabuzz have a clear shot.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It is ok there will be more chances for Massimo to develop.))

I took the shot Cassie gave me. I didn't have to call the attack Electabuzz knew what to do. Electabuzz ran towards Darkrai again using Thunderpunch, this time at a much slower pace fro
her injury. Right as Electabuzz leapt in the air her Light Screen faded away leaving Electabuzz more exposed than she already was. Damn Electabuzz can't get hit or she is done for

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As a ball of darkness began growing around Darkrai's hand, the Legendary aiming for the vulnerable Electric-type, Cassie's eyes slitted. "Oh no you don't."

Lucario growled, attacking from the back with an Ice Punch, the frost-coated paw slamming into Darkrai's shoulder and knocking the legendary off balance, disrupting its aim and preventing the Dark Pulse from hitting Electabuzz.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next