It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OOT: Actually have to use that abbreviation due to the large amount of stuff I'm about to put on here. Ok so here's Munchlax's profile:
Holly Lost
age 17
backround:She grew up in the bad end of saffron city and with her father as an admin at team rocket she was frequently exposed to crimes that no eight year old child should have been exposed to. At the age of ten her mother came home and stole her away from her father to the very cossy azalea town where she grew up with her best friend bugsy with his love of bug pokemon she had a pet slowpoke who usually did nothing but occasionaly showed great signs of power.She set out on her pokemon journey when she was only 14 completing the johto league but failing to get past the preliminary rounds of the championship she then took time off from her journey and now this is when we meet her

personality:Holly is a very boysterous person who often makes very bad jokes but because of the things see saw when see was small she often has outbursts of rage when she sees things that are wrong

appearence:She is about 5 foot 7 inches with short black hair and has dark blue eyes.
She wears a baseball cap long red t-shirt [to just below the waist] with a sleeveless white jacket on top, then pitch black long shots about halfway down between knees and feet with regular trainers

pokemon

{slowpoke} yawn ,hydro pump ,psychic ,reflect ,flamethrower
{absol} hidden power ,calm mind, dark pulse ,razor wind ,double team
{steelix} iron tail, hyper beam, dragon breath ,crunch
{quilava} swift, flare blitz, sand attack, reversal, howl
{jumpluff} stun spore, u turn, synthesis, helping hand, sleep talk
{hippopotas} sandstrom, dig, take down, thunder fang
----------------
And, only me and shinashu know this awesome roleplayer, Saint_Jimmy will be joining us as well. Here's his profile:
Name: Alexander (Alex) Whitman

Personality: Cool, Calm and Collected, Alex normal normally has a standard posture. He's a respected pianist and knows his music well. Outwardly, he's a very outspoken and fun-loving kinda guy. His sarcasm is some to be reckoned with as well as his wit despite his apathy towards arguing. He'd prefers to claim his victory on the battlefield rather do so verbally. Alex also has a darker side to him. A more...sadistic side, per say. His thoughts are dark and always involve the worst possible prospect, usually in battle. He refuses to hold back and will go to any lengths to accomplish his goals, even if it means he needs to make a necessary sacrifice. Although he has no hope for humanity, he will always have a soft spot for pokemon around the world.

Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/download/9988 ... c12399.png

History: Growing up in New York, Alex quickly learned the universal trade. Money. He eventually became fascinated by music and came to play publicly while battling his pokemon on the side. Having no mother and a poor father figure his only reliable source was his older brother who eventually passed away. Alone now, Alex decided to take to the wild. Going wherever the wind would take him. After hearing about the odd infection he jumped at the chance to save the population.

Pokemon:
{beedrill} Poison Jab / Toxic Spikes / Twineedle / Swords Dance / Double Team
{farfetch'd} Swords Dance / Aerial Ace / Agility / Steel Wing / Fury Cutter
{arcanine} Flamethrower / Extreme Speed / Dragon Pulse / Rock Smash / Substitute
{politoed} Hyper Voice / Water Pulse / Dig / Rest / Sleep Talk
{raichu} Thunder / Thunderwave / Brick Break / Rain Dance / Shock Wave

And that's it for news.
-----------------------------------------
I sat down next to the fire, Gallade standing next to me. "It was one of my first experiments my parents allowed me to do. I researched how the Ralts evolution line read emotions and thoughts of other creatures, including humans. I found how to manipulate this ability and link it to the speech processing in his brain. He quickly developed the ability to talk within a few weeks."

Gallade spoke up, "And I am enjoying the ability to speak my mind clearly. Although Haunter likes to take advantage of that." I nodded, "Yes that is problem for you isn't it?" I looked at the group, "Haunter and Gallade are exact opposites in types and ability, so they like to bicker. Haunter can posses anyone or anything, so long as their will doesn't overpower him. But it is amusing sometimes." Gallade just snuffed loudly and turned his head, "I don't think it is one bit."

Haunter laughed and floated around Gallade. "Will you go away!" "Haunt haunt haunt!" Then one of Haunter's hands grabbed the back of Gallade's head and Gallade went limp for a second. He rose back up, eyes blank, "This is very fun! Red why didn't you give this ability? Gallade is so stuck-up and never has fun." I smiled at Haunter, "Because you're not a Psychic type or a mind reader so you couldn't have the ability. Trust me I looked. Now leave Gallade alone for tonight ok?" Haunter nodded and withdrew his hand. Gallade regained conscientiousness, "He did it again. I'm going to get you back for that. Mark my words." Haunter just laughed and flew into the forest.

"Don't worry he'll be back and then you can hit him back." I reassured Gallade.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Farfetch'd. Farfetch'd. farfetch'd." Farfetch'd marched along swinging it's leak too and fro as Alex walked leisurely behind it. "Ya know...you could just fly...it'd be faster." "Fetch'd!" Alex fell back as he was smacked with he leak. "Fine...whatever you wanna do..." "Farfetch'd!" The two continued to march on through the woods, both hopelessly lost. "Oh man...I have no idea where we--" Alex stopped as he came face to face with a Haunter. "Um...." "Haunt Haunt haunt!!!" It contorted it's face as the two burst into laughter.

"So...where did you come from?" Haunter ignored the two and continued. Alex shrugged. "We might as well follow, maybe we could find more people." Farfetch'd nodded as they followed Haunter further into the wilderness.

((Sorry about bunnying Haunter, just needed an entrance))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Welcome Munchlax and Saint_Jimmy!! the more the merrier, right??))
I sat there, amused by Red's pokemon. However, it also left me wondering: just what kind of parents let their kids experiment on pokemon?? This person, seemingly normal, had already had some abnormal experiences, it seemed.
Just then, Miten came up to me, sniffing and worrying my hand. "What is it, boy??" I asked. Miten seemed worried about something... or someone.
I called out to the rest of the group. "Hey guys, I think Miten smelled something or someone. It could be an intruder or an infected pokemon, since he wouldn't bug me about a normal one. I think we should all be ready just in case something happens." With that, I released the rest of my pokemon, and prepared to defend myself and my newfound friends.
((added the last paragraph so either holly or alex can take that entrance... since S_J's using haunter, i suggest this to munchlax)

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie had been quiet while the others chatted, Lucario sitting beside her, ears pricked in the direction of the woods. The Steel Jackal Pokemon sniffed the air, then yipped something at Terra-- the Flygon squinted, then cooed softly to her trainer.

"Terra says it's a human... but we'd best be ready nonetheless." She toyed with a Pokeball that had been custom-painted to be black with red flames on its top half.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was to comfortable by the fire to actually care about the intruder. Still the fact that Red manipulated Pokemon DNA kinda irked me. Anyway I couldn't really care about it. The interaction between Haunter and Gallade was funny. Still I had my hand on Houndoom's Pokeball.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"AGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"!!!!!!!!!!!!! the loud shrill cry echoed across the land.

A fit looking girl was running across towards this big white building being chased by three shiny red and black arbok all spewing acid after her. As she reached the door to the white building the door wouldn't open. She turned and boomed

"Slowpoke" go!!! As slowpoke comes out of the pokeball he says "Slow".

"Use flamethrower" Holly shouts. At the sight of the flamethrower the arbok backed off and ran back into the forest beyond.

Holly pants after running all the way through a forest being chased by arbok.Slowpoke came over to holly and they sat at the side of the building and then the door opened and out came....

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry for the goddmodding, confusion, and the uncalled for abscenses. I couldn't understand anything after we walked out of the lab. Now let me make some sense of this: after the Jeeps, we set up camp, and when we are around the fire that was built, we hear a noise, that apparently was two infected arboks terroroizing a girl who runs twords a building? This makes as much sense as I was making in the Jeep. Can sombody help me?))

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:18 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I sat near the fire, warming my hands. After landing, I was cold and tired from flying all day up high. After bringing out Magnus for extra warmth, I felt warm and drowsy. my eyes started to close, but they shot open. as I heard the words intruder. "Magnus, you ready?" I got up. He nodded. "Sable." I called. "Get over here." Sable came running, conjuring a ball of shadows as he ran. Magnus's body grew white-hot as he prepared to launch a fireball at the intruder if need be.

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Last edited by Psycho Trainer on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Alright this is getting out of hand. No one is allowed to post until I can sort this mess out. I'm at work right now so I can't do it right now. I'll be home in about 4 hours and sort everything out. So until then no one is to post ANY continuation of the plot. Only questions regarding the mess are permitted. I will be cutting those who cannot roleplay very well since we have more than needed on people, but I won't do that until tomorrow. Thank you for being patient.))

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((As far as I know after we set up camp ande get a fire going we hear something which would be said intruder, which would St._Jimmy))

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Now that I'm home and have thought everything through, I've made my decision on who to cut. Munchlax and Steel_Eel- I'm sorry but you're both cut from my RP. You're both too new at this and your writing skills need to be sharpened some more.
To everyone else- I'm not supposed to do this but I kinda have to since everyone's a little confused. This is what is going to happen in the next couple of posts. Jimmy is going to follow Haunter until they stumble upon three infected Arbok (their color will be as follows: purple is brown, red is blue, and black is white.) Haunter will flee back to camp with Jimmy trailing behind and we'll battle the Arbok. Jimmy will be in charge of controlling one Arbok, Shinashu in charge of another, and I get control of one as well. Ok now that that has been settled, Jimmy you can resume bunnying my Haunter until you get to the campsite. Begin.))

Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

[hunnhh]

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

occ: I was sooo worried I would be cut, since I am new, and usually the new guys get cut first.

Then again, my life IS dominated by RP.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yay! I get to stay in :D))

After a long and toiling hike through the woods, Alex slumped to a stop. "Crap...that Haunter's still going. The strong points of being a ghost, I guess." Farfetch'd continued to follow and let out a chuckle. Suddenly Alex noticed Haunter's purple mass rush toward him. With no time to react, the air froze around him as Haunter seemed to both enter and exit his body in a second. "Hey!" Alex turned around to Haunter. "Come back!"

"Chabok!"

Out of the brush a large, obviously infected, trio of Arbok emerged and rushed toward the group. Alex's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. so that's what they look like... "Farfetch'd come back! We gotta go!" A red beam shot out of the ball and engulfed Farfetch'd, bringing it back.

Alex bolted after Haunter, threw a slew of trees and brush hoping to escape the feral pokemon. After a quick slip of the foot Alex soon found himself tumbling down a long hill and fell onto his face in front of several other trainers, or so they seemed. "Um...hey..."

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I jumped up as a random trainer fell through the brush. Haunter flew behind me. "What's up with you Haunter?" Gallade smiled, "Looks like the ghost got spooked haha." Haunter glared at him then grabbed the back of his head.

Gallade became possessed and spoke at Haunter's will. "I ran into this trainer while exploring the forest. I kind of surprised some weird looking Arbok and they chased me. The trainer followed me. I don't know why though." I looked at the trainer then at Haunter, "So they were infected. And why did you just leave this trainer to fend them off himself?" Haunter just shrugged, "I wasn't going to fight them." "You're hopeless." Haunter let go off Gallade and flew around me. Gallade spoke up, "They're coming....right now!"

Just then three fairly large Arbok busted through the brush. "Hisssssss" They began spitting and nipping at the air, smelling fresh meat. "Everyone get ready to defend yourselves." I let out my Vaporeon, who growled at the infected pokemon.

((Jimmy and Shinashu have fun with the your Arboks and remember they can pretty much use any move, but nothing too strong please because we're in the beginning. Everyone else team up with either of us controlling the Arboks.))

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie started up violently, Lucario's ears laying back and the Steel Jackal letting out a threatening growl before realizing it was only Red's Haunter, accompanied by a random trainer.

"God Haunter, you nearly gave us all a heart attack..."

Terra let out a sharp hiss, her red eyes focusing into the darkness, moving in front of her trainer. "What is it girl?"

As the Arboks burst through the brush, Terra's hiss became an open growl as the Dragon raised her foreclaws, ready to do battle with the maddened snakes.

"Red, do we drive them off or kill them?" Cassie called to the other trainer, taking a battle position with Lucario and Terra flanking her, eyes fixed on the nearest Arbok.

"Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((dammit, i've been trying to post this effin' thing for about an hour; had to switch computers.... anyways, i'll post the infected arbok sprite tomorrow, as per redt's request :-D))
A trainer fell to the ground in front of us. "Um...hey...." was about all he managed to get out. I was about to return the greeting, when I saw what had brought him to our camp: three infected Arboks. Arboks were naturally vicious creatures, so the infected versions.... it was going to be a tough battle. There was also the fact that in Sinnoh, the only place you could catch Arbok was at the Safari Zone, leading me to believe these were escaped patrons of our destination.
I started off with Psystone. "Go!!! Use Psychic to hold them off while the rest of us regroup!!!" I commanded. While Psystone did that, I took the rest of my pokes to cover Red and Cassie.
((Question: do we capture them somehow, or kill them?? i assume we want to study these, but....))

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Arboks are a persistent bunch and they never leave a meal alone until they get it. The virus only makes matters that much worse. We have no choice but to kill them."

The largest Arbok used a Dark move to cancel the attack and broke the Psychic, lunging forward at me. Then a blade of purple energy smacked into the side of the hill. "Are you ok Red?" Gallade jumped next to me. "Yeah thanks to you. Can you take this thing?" "Yes but not alone." I looked at Vaporeon, "You ready?" He nodded. "Alright then."

The Arbok opened it's mouth a jet of flames flew out at me. "Vaporeon, Hydro Pump!" Vaporeon opened his mouth and a large torrent of water shot at the flame attack. They struck and canceled each other in a puff of stream. "This will be harder then I anticipated. Everyone stay on your guard and don't let them get behind you."

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I put Miten behind me, then quickly commanded Tivi to paralyze one of them with Thunder Wave. Unfortunately, I wasn't sure if it would totally work, considering their state of insanity. Bringing Miten to the front again, I had him use Protect to cover our team; this was followed by a Fire Blast from Dactus and a Nightslash from Curra. But things were so hectic that I had no idea what effect these had on our enemies....

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that." Cassie muttered, before her eyes narrowed into cold slits. "Terra, pin it down with Dragon Claw. Lucario, knock it for a loop."

The Flygon shot forward with a snarl and grabbed the nearest Arbok's body in her claws, biting viciously into its hood as she pinned it to the ground, using her hind claws and body weight to keep it down while her front claws raked and slashed at the thrashing serpent.

Meanwhile, Lucario had watched his opportunity, then jumped in and landed a powerful blow to the top of the Arbok's head when it was momentarily on the ground.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"What's going on!?" Alex lept up and back as he reached for his belt to grab a pokeball. "Politoed, go!" Politoed jumped out and hopped around excitedly. "Poli!" Alex watched as everyone battled fiercely against the Arboks and decided to help. "Hyper Voice!" Politoed let out a loud shriek as an Arbok froze in place and crumbled, quickly recovering itself. "Chabok!" It dove at Politoed, just barely missing. "Oh man..these things are a lot tougher than I heard...dig Politoed!" Politoed dove underground while Alex rethought a strategy.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Image Infected Arbok!!! Yay for RPs!!! lolz))
The newcomer joined in the fray, helping us to boost our defenses with his compliment of reinforcements. Meanwhile, Miten had become injured, and Protect went down, leaving some of my other pokes open. In an act of desperation, I told Pitto and Dactus to each carry one off in their claws, then drop it when safe; I figured this would give us either a chance to escape or come up with a plan. The others combined their forces against the remaining Arbok. I could only pray that it would be enough.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:38 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Sable, you know what to do." I muttered, and Sable nodded, and leaped towards the remaining Arbok. He hurled a ball of shadow at the Arbok, but it managed to twist away from the ball. The Arbok hissed and lunged forward to bite Sable, but Sable dodged, only being grazed by the Arboks fangs. "Magnus, torch it using Fire Blast." I muttered, and Magnus nodded, his eyes narrowing before immolating an area with his fire blast. The Arbok was caught in the middle, not dead, but weakened. Sable had scampered back to my side.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pulling Yanma and Bayleef back into their PokeballsI was faced with a new trainer and three infected Arboks. I knew I could handle one, still which Pokemon to use. "Nidoking go!" I threw the Pokeball containing my Nidoking, immediately the purple Drill Pokemoncame out and was ready to face one of those Pokemon. "Listen Red I would rather not kill these tings, but if it must be done then it must be done. I would recommend using Pokemon that can attack from a distance until we know for certain that your Pokemon cannot get infected by physical contact." Just as I had finished saying that one of the Arboks came slithering towards me and Nidoking. Alright this is crunch time.

"Nidoking Dragon Pulse." Nidoking opened his mouth as a turquoise pulse of energy charged up a bit and hit the Arbok right in the face pattern knocking t back a bit, though the little ditch it created from resisting the push was impressive enough. "What is going on well that is a good question. Apparently these Arboks think that your their dinner and you led them straight to us." Just that one split second was enough to give the Arbok the opening it needed it moved at Nidoking with blazing speed Ok so this thing is using the move Agility.

Within a second Arbok had it self wrapped around Nidoking as it launched a powerful Ember attacking giving Nidoking a serious hurting. After the ember attack the Arbok had unwrapped from Nidoking, but not before using a Slam attack against it. "Ok guys I'm going to need some help over here!" I called worried. "Cassie or Axel get one of yer butts over here."

((guys remember redt gave control over the Arboks to himself St_Jimmy and I))

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((i know, but it's kinda hard to have a battle without being able to know what kind of effects your attacks have; imo, we kinda need to end this thing, as every battle can't take this long, especially since this is still the beginning; but not my choice, and i'm still having fun :-)))
"I'm on it, Massimo!!" I called out. Immediately, I brought Tivi and Psystone to Massimo's aid. Miten tried to follow, but I had to put him in his ball due to his injury. Psystone used his massive bulk and a Psychic attack to cover us while I came to Massimo's aid. When Tivi and I got there, I simply asked, "What the hell do we need to do to get rid of these?" I was willing to do anything at this point to end this battle. Including killing the infected pokemon.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next