It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I awoke in a cold sweat with Houndoom curled next to me trying to provide me with some warmth. I could choke out a few things while I was in a state of shock "Isaac... when did I... who is he... is he even connected." Those thoughts were floating around in my head, I was trying to connect the dots but to no avail. Soon enough my stirring caused Houndoom to wake up, all she did was look up at me with a concerning look "its ok girl, I'm fine and everything is fine." At least I hope its going to be fine. So I laid back down and tried to get some sleep.

What must have seen like hours past and I couldn't get back to sleep. The dream, the thoughts, everything was floating around causing me to not be able to sleep I am going to find out who this Isaac is. I decided the best course of action was to get out of the tent and take a walk, and get an early start on my shift of keeping watch.

I walked outside and saw Axel nodding off with his Psystone helping him keep watch. With Houndoom right behind me I looked u at the beautiful night sky.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
*Hours later*

Cassie had slept peacefully, awoken by a soft paw's touch on her shoulder.

"Time for sentinel duty, huh old buddy?" The Lucario nodded in answer-- she rolled up her sleeping bag and stowed it neatly away, before appraoching Massimo and his Houndoom, deliberately making a little noise so as not to startle them.

"Hey, you should go get some rest. I'll take the dawn watch."

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Alright, time to move the plot along. Sorry Psycho Trainer that you didn't get your turn on watch but I don't think it's that big of a deal. I'll take last watch and move it from there.))

I walked out of the tent, Haunter floating next to me. "Gallade, you and Vaporeon get some rest. We'll be leaving soon." He nodded and went into the tent with Vaporeon.

I took Cassie's turn as watcher. I was sure to let her know that we'd be leaving soon. The sun was starting to show by the time I took watch. Haunter started to yawn as the sun hit him in the face. He shielded his eyes. "I guess you should get some rest as well. I'll let you out as soon as we get to Pastoria." I returned him and placed the pokeball on my belt. Seviper's ball shook for a second before it stopped. "You can almost come out. We need to be careful still."

The sun was at about the 6 o'clock position when I decided to get everyone up. "Ok guys, let's get something to eat and then hit the road." I walked into my tent to retrieve my bag, Gallade and Vaporeon following me. I gave Vaporeon and Gallade a portion of my food, while I ate as well. I broke down my tent and packed it away, then threw it in the back of my jeep. I jumped into the driver seat, waiting for everyone to finish.

((After everyone eats and gets ready to leave we'll head out.))

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I woke with a start, and realized that I had fallen asleep on guard duty. Fortunately, the camp was still there. Red was already walking to wake up the next person. I decided to make amends with him after some breakfast.
I began by letting everyone out of their balls, checking their injuries, and feeding them. As soon as that was done, I ate an energy bar, since I usually waited till lunch to eat a meal. Then I put everyone except Dactus back into their balls. I packed my tent and supplies, and hitched everything onto my favorite living fossil.
Next, I walked over to the jeep Red was in. "Hey, if you don't mind, I'll keep lookout from the skies again. And, I wanted to.... apologize for my outburst last night. You've helped us, and everything, and, well... sorry."

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie nodded acknowledgment at Red, smiling as Terra brought her the black pack. "Time for breakfast, huh girl?" Opening the black backpack, she carefully chose some food and shared it with Lucario and Terra, the Dragon type's ears flicking as she ate, scanning the surroundings for any further danger.

(Hey guys, owing to the fact that I have to go on a family reunion thing from July 28 to August 12, I won't be able to write actively. I have already asked rex09 to NPC Cassie (he agreed), and I will catch up as soon as I get back. Just wanted to let you know I haven't dropped out, I'm just busy >_<)

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I heard Sable creep into the tent, no doubt intending to play a practical joke or steal my hat. I pretended to sleep, watching Sable approaching. I waited until he was three inches away before jumping up, screaming "MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Sable jumped a half a foot in shock and torn out of the tent. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" He screamed as he ran around the camp. I followed him out calmly, unpacking breakfast from my bag. after I ate and managed to calm Sable down enough to eat with the others, I packed my tent up, threw into the back of a jeep and mounted Coco, Sable following cautiously behind. "I am gonna be in the sky again." I called to Red, before Coco launched herself into the air, taking my breath away. Kassie climbed into the back of a Jeep once again.

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Fly, or ride?" Cassie glanced at Terra-- the Flygon cooed tiredly, and tapped her Pokeball with her nose, re-entering it for a well-deserved nap.

"Alright, come on out Dari." she called, picking up the flame-patterned Pokeball and tossing it to the ground to reveal a huge jet-black Charizard. The Fire-type stretched his wings and yawned, before nuzzling his trainer affectionately and crouching so that Cassie could get on after recalling Lucario.

Once on, she held on to the Charizard's shoulders as the Fire-type slowly got to his feet and flapped his wings a few times before pushing off the ground and gaining altitude with a few beats of his powerful wings.

"Nice morning, isn't it?" she teasingly called to Jack, flying not far away with his Tropius.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Apparently it was morning, it was lucky Leo and Sparky were at such a distance away from the camp that they or their pokemon couldn’t hear Leo’s loud and monstrous snoring from where they were. Sparky was sleeping fine in Leo’s arms, she appeared to be used to it as he was her trainer. Suddenly, Leo accidently rolled to his side in his sleep, falling from the tree and straight down to earth. Thump. Luckily the foliage broke his fall.

“Ugh...” Leo leaned up from the bush, rubbing the big lump on his head, “Where am I...? Sparky...?” his Pikachu jumped from his lap, pointing in the direction of the others they were spying on, “Oh, that’s right... Glad you’re on the ball... Oh, and another thing...” Leo gazed upward at the tree, “How did I get all the way down here...?” Sparky sighed.

Leo screwed his head back on, climbing up the tree with much effort and grunting as Sparky hopped branch to branch effortlessly. Leo sighed tiredly as he reached for the last branch, pulling himself up. He took his binoculars and viewed their current position. His tummy suddenly grumbled like all hell, spotting Red with some food he chucked away in the car. “Ugh...” Leo uttered miserably, clutching at his stomach.

“Pi, pikachu...” Sparky patted him again in his misfortune.

---

“Hmm...” Leo thought to himself, watching trainer after trainer release their flying pokemon to cover the cars and the road ahead, “That’s not good... Those pokemon are going to be a problem...” There were three trainers who released their flying pokemon; one had an Aerodactyl, a girl who rode a Charizard, and another guy a grass type Tropius. Leo watched with seriousness as they took off into the sky, and sighed, putting the binoculars down. How was he going to do this? How could he possibly follow without being detected now?

Suddenly, it wasn’t Leo who had the idea, but Sparky. She shook his leg as Leo looked down to her in puzzlement, “Huh...? What? You want down?”

---

Leo jumped back down from the tree to land in some leaves that rustled from his landing, some taken by the wind. Sparky was waiting for him, “So, Sparky...? What’s up?” Suddenly, the Pikachu tackled him to the ground, “Whoa, what the --- ?! What are you doing --- ?! Hahahaha! Cut it out, Sparky! Hahahaha!!” Leo laughed hard as the Pikachu tickled him while going through his things, finally discovering the right pokeball. She pressed her nose against the button and released the pokemon then and there in a burst of red light. Squash.

“Uhh... I’m so glad... you didn’t release Thumper...” he found himself under the pokemon Togekiss, who was just as confused as he was. Sparky jumped to the Togekiss’s back, taking off and descending back to him to show Leo her idea.

“Pi pi, pika, pi!” she wailed her arms about in her explanation on top of the Togekiss, who cried in a “let’s give it a go” cheer.

Leo had sat up, looking to Sparky dumbfounded, “Uhh... If only I could understand your language, Sparky...” he frowned, scratching his head.

Sparky sighed, thinking with a tap of the head before trying sign-languages with Leo, “Pika... Pika pi!” she finally got it. First, she tapped her nose, giving a sniff before she pulled back her ears letting them go as they bounced back. Sparky then patted Togekiss, holding her tiny arms out in a superman pose, “Pikachu!” she tapped her chest, then Togekiss’s head, and smiled wide in an “end of explanation hurrah”, Togekiss also cried.

“To-gii!” she cheered.

“Uh huh...” Leo rubbed his chin, “I see... uh huh... yeahhh... that might work... Okay, Sparky...” he gave it some thought, and he decided, “...Uhh, could you repeat that, one more time?” he chuckled sadly.

Both Togekiss and Sparky shrugged in disappointment.

---

It wasn’t long before Leo caught Sparky’s plot and agreed, “Whoa yeah! That is a good idea, Sparky! So, what you’re saying is... if you and Togekiss fly out there alone, there’s less chance someone will spot you. ...Thanks to your new keen sense of smell and hearing, Sparky, and your agility and Extreme Speed, Togekiss, you’ll be able to work as an unseeable team...” Leo crossed his arms in a grin, even more impressed with Sparky. Since whatever happened to them happened, Sparky was almost a totally different pokemon --- her senses were through the roof, and she even claimed she knew right off the bat who that Red guy was from the group of people. Leo put his faith into the Pikachu and nodded, “Okay guys, I’m counting on you.”

Leo took a pokeball from his jacket, releasing his Donphan, Ellie, who he gave a pat before exclaiming to the other two, “I’ll ride behind you guys using Ellie, staying out of both the jeeps and the flying pokemon’s sights. If and when they go down a slipt path or a crossroads, Togekiss, it will be up to you to use Extreme Speed to report back to Ellie and I. Sparky, we’re all counting on you to lead Togekiss undetected. I’m counting on you, buddy,” Leo gave a smiling nod.

All the pokemon cried excitedly as Sparky gave a little salute to Leo from the hovering Togekiss’s back, “Pi-chu!” Leo chuckled fondly, giving a salute back.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex walked around, half stumbling. His whole two hours of sleep seemed less than appropriate for the day's possible hardships. He rubbed his eyes and scruffed back his hair before letting out Farfetch'd. "What's up, bud...you know what to do." "Fetch'd!" Ii gave off a salute and took to the skies as Alex followed the rest of the group to the jeeps. "So...where're we going now?" The bags under his eyes were obvious and made him look a bit influenced.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Lady- that's fine. Hope you fun on your trip.))

I shook me head at Axel, "No, I should be the one apologizing. I should of told everyone what the real situation was. I just didn't think that anyone was ready for the real thing. And to be quite honest, I'm not sure I even know everything. To get all the answers we need to find Issac, but first we need to make a stop in Pastoria."

I looked at Alex, "That's where we're headed. You're more than welcome to join us if you would like. By the way I'm Red." I extended my hand to him.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((okay, i'll only NPC Cassie as necessary; mostly necessary speech and actions. taking over tomorrow, so.... oh, if anyone wants infected versions of your pokemon, then i carry them in my shop now!!!))
I walked away from Red, feeling better already. But I had originally thought that Isaac was in Pastoria; if he wasn't, then what were we going there for?

Dactus was awaiting me. "It's alright, boy. We'll take off here in a sec." I gave him some food, then got on. I checked to make sure all of my supplies were secure, then we took off!

It was a beautiful morning. the sun was bright, the clouds were white and fluffy. It was picturesque. But something felt off. I couldn't be sure if it was last night, or what lay ahead. Either way, I soon left those thoughts behind as we soared to our customary position five miles ahead of the convoy. Whatever lay ahead, I was ready to face it. Dactus let out a roar of triumph.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((sorry I couldn't post earlier I was busy shadowing the vets today at my local clinic, and well lets just say you got to get yourself noticed in a field like that.))

I was glad it was morning though I did get some sleep that dream I had really froke me out. Houndoom was getting a little tired, because it was morning and she is a nocturnal Pokemon, so I called her back. "If anyone doesn't mind I'll drive one of the Jeeps again." I thought about telling the others about my dream, I concluded that I should just to avoid complications later on down the road. So I grabbed some food, sat down and ate it. Though it wasn't luxurious food it was filling and did its job well. "So guys I have something I need to tell you, and I didn't remember it until last night when I had this weird dream." I took a deep breath to prepare myself for what is to come. "I battled a trainer named Isaac, I don't remember what he looked like or even what Pokemon he had." I paused for a moment and then collected my thoughts. "All I know is he wafflestomped me pretty bad, but as to the where and when I don't know." I just turned my head at the group ready for what they might have to say.

((don't fret if I go a day without posting or only making one post that means I am either out with my friends or shadowing the vets))

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Oh my god! Crunchy, Jimmy, Redt! Hello! I thought RP had died here, but I was wrong. Would there be any chance of me joining this Redt? And Crunchy, is Team Midnight never going to come back.))

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((i'll NPC cassie now so as to move this convoy/plot along
EDIT: Changed the color, to avoid confusion))
Dari was coasting along steadily, using his muscular wings to carry his immense bulk. The fire on his tail let out a crackle once in a while, often scaring nearby Pidgeys out of the trees. I commed in to Red and Massimo on the ground:
"Everything's clear so far. Axel flew ahead, taking point again. Cassie out."
I flashed back to this morning, while talking with Massimo. I had told him, "Maybe it was just a dream? Something to do with the news Red gave us? The only other option would be if this trip was somehow predetermined. Besides, I'm sure you've battled lots of people before. Maybe you confused someone else with Isaac." With that I had walked away; but now I was thinking, what if it were true?

Last edited by rex09 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Rex if you don't mind, could you use another color for Miir's character?))

I drove the Jeep as steady as I could given the muddy and hole-ridden trail. I touched the communicator, "We'll be in Pastoria in about 5 minutes. Keep an eye out for anything suspicious. The Safari Zone isn't very far from here."

As we approached Pastoria, the city was in a giant clear dome with large iron gates blocking any entrance. "Heads up guys looks like we'll have to find some way in." We pulled up to the largest door.

I got out and examined the door when a disembodied voice rang out, "Please show I.D. or permits." I reached into my bag and pulled out the card. A scanner folded out of the door and I inserted the card. The voice continued, "Thank you. Welcome Dr. Feor." The gates opened loudly and we resumed walking inside.

The city was busy with people running about with papers and scanners. No one was really taking a notice to us until an Officer Jenny walked up. "Are you Dr.Feor and your research team?" I nodded to her. "Great! We've been expecting you. Please follow me."

Officer Jenny walked at fast pace to a cluster of buildings.

((You can ask her questions or whatever.))

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((back to Axel; for future reference, i'll keep Axel the normal color; Cassie will be that goldish color))
I dismounted Dactus. I and the other flyers ((sorry P_T, this is just convenient)) had met up with the convoy at the gate. Now we were all walking with Officer Jenny to some unknown part of the city.
"Officer, I haven't been to Pastoria before, but my impression was that this large dome is in no way normal. Care to explain?? I mean, we could all be literally dying for answers here..." My guess was that the virus had broken out here, probably via the Safari Zone, as per my previous theory. But, this adventure, though still at the beginning, had already had its share of suprises, and I knew there were probably going to be more...

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jenny just kept walking while she spoke. "The entire Safari Zone is infected. We evacuated the citizens and this dome was put over the city to keep the pokemon quarantined. I'm taking you to meet the lead scientist in the matter."

I spoke up, "And who would that be?" Jenny turned slightly, "Doctor Rhapsody. Doctor Clarke Rhapsody." All the sudden I had a flashback.

I was floating in the green liquid again. A tall man was in front of me, talking to the man with the beard. The bearded man looked angry at the other researcher. The tall man walked a little closer to me and I could see his name tag, it said Rhapsody.

I returned back to normal. "Is that where we're going?" Jenny stopped, "Actually we're already here." The group was in front a large green building.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

While the unsuspecting group of trainers travelled to Pastoria City, a tiny white sparkle from behind shadowed them from the horizon. Togekiss soured as Sparky the Pikachu’s eyes stared fixed on the jeeps and flying pokemon away a ways from them. Sparky took a whiff in the air around them, tapping Togekiss to let her know the situation, “Pi-pikachu!” she pointed out to the dome-like structure the trainers were stopping, “Togii~!” Togekiss agreed, swooping down to spin and loop-de-loop back to report Leo.

---

Leo followed on his Donphan’s back, Ellie galloping as best she could on the road Sparky lead them.

“Don, don, donphan!” Ellie puffed and panted.

“Blah...” Leo held on for dear life, hands gripped at the Donphan’s ear plates... neither of them exactly enjoyed the ride, “...Sorry, Ellie, you were the best option for transport since Togekiss is with Sparky... I’d ask Typhlosion but we don’t exactly have a level of trust yet and I don’t especially want to be barbequed... Just don’t use Rollout, okay girl?”

Ellie immediately responded by butting, running a little faster before jumping, “Whoa! Whoa! Stop, Ellie, stop!” Leo cried, but the Donphan rolled into a Rollout anyway. Squish. Ellie jumped out of it, turning her head toward Leo half embedded on the road. She ran back over in a cry, frowning miserable as she plopped down, poking Leo with her trunk, “...I said DON’T use Rollout... Ugh...” Leo flopped to his back like a pancake.

“Don-phan...” she sighed depressingly next to her master. It was an apology.

“Yeah, yeah...” he replied, lifting himself up carefully as to not break any bones.

“Pikaaaa~!!”

“Sparky! Hey!” Leo jumped up, with a sharp pain over his body, he uttered ow, ow, ow, ow, ow multiple times. Togekiss and Sparky flashed before Leo with Extreme Speed. Sparky jumped to Leo’s shoulder, “Oh, you found where they headed? Good job, you guys!” Leo turned to Donphan who seemed to be over what just happened with a cheerful smile. It was hard to be mad at his pokemon for long, “Thanks, Ellie, let’s use Rollout on a pokemon next time, okay. Heh, return!” Leo chuckled.

Placing the pokeball away, Leo jumped up onto Togekiss and kicked her off, “Let’s get going guys! Fly, Togekiss!”

“Togiii~!” And Togekiss soured off into the horizon.

---

“What’s this...?” Leo muttered to Sparky, almost speechless in awe. They were just outside a city, surrounded by a big dome. It was so bizarre. Leo had already called back Togekiss and now he had to pass some guards, “...You sure Red and those other guys went into this weird place, Sparky?” she nodded to him and Leo reacted by sighing, “Well, I don’t know what’s going on here... Yet again, I’ve never been to Sinnoh before, so maybe this is normal... Blah, whatever. Let’s just go in and hope everything will be alright.”

Leo walked on.

“Hey kid,” a guard approached him, “You a pokemon trainer?”

“Yeah, I’m a pokemon trainer...” Leo smiled to himself, rubbing the chest of his shirt smugly, “Actually... I’m the best pokemon trainer in the world, and the best there ever will be. What’s the problem, officer?”

“...Uh, well, we’ll need some ID, kid. Not many pokemon trainers wanna venture these parts anymore.”

“Err... right,” Leo patted his pockets for his wallet, pulling out a fake one provided. He handed the trainer’s ID to the guard.

“Uh huh... Okay, Leo, this looks good. Let him through!” the other guard nodded, pushing in a few codes before the gate opened for them.

“Right,” Leo picked the card back by his fingertips with a nervous looking grin and a sounding chuckle, Sparky was doing the same, “Hahaha... So, old man, what’s with the dome thing around the city? It sure is odd.”

“Odd? What, you didn’t know? Pastoria City, no, a lot of other cities are doing the same these days. Our pokemon world is under a major crisis, some kind of bad virus that effects pokemon in a bad way. Its changes their colours, makes them stronger... and not to mention evil! We’ve had an outburst in the Safari Zone recently, so it’s been very convenient. All it takes is a bite or a scratch and that pokemon could infect you or your pokemon! You better be careful buddy!”

“Huh...” Leo stared into space for awhile. So those Arbok back there... right, “Okay,” Leo looked up to the man with a grin, “Thanks old man, I will.”

Leo marched into Pastoria City with a smile on his face. At least one of his questions were answered. As he walked on, Sparky watched Leo with curious and sad eyes.

---

Leo caught the glimpse of a recognizable person in the distance, just about turning a corner. It was one of the guys hanging out with Red! He ran up, pushing up against a wall to peek around the corner stealthfully. It seemed everyone was heading inside this huge green building. He started to murmur his thoughts on the situation, “We’ve gotta get in there, too, Sparky...” Leo whispered to the Pikachu who was doing the exact same thing beside his feet.

“Pika-pi...”

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had returned Dari to his ball. As we were all walking inside, I heard the name Clarke Rhapsody. It sounded vaguely familiar.... it sounded like one of those professors that studied evolution, or maybe he was a geneticist or something.... We came up to a green building, where supposedly this Doctor Rhapsody worked. I had my hands over my pokeballs, as I suspected something was up....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We came to a green building. It looked like the entrance to the Safari Zone I had seen in brochures, but I couldn't be sure. However, I had no doubts that we were about to either learn something really important, or walk into a trap of some sort. I let Miten out of his ball, knowing that if it was the latter, I wanted to go down fighting.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:43 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I leaned closer to Red as we entered the green building. "I am worried about my Sable, he has been actin weird ever since that fight with the Arboks." I whispered to him. "I know you know the early symptoms of the virus are, I want you to check Sable." I started to lean away, but then hesitated and stopped. "Also, I know how you feel about secrets. I have horrible secrets too." I whispered. "I might look like I am happy but I'm not. My parents abused me, you know. physically, verbally, and mentally. I had nightmares, and a dark voice kept whispering to me 'I know how it feels, your not the only one'."

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The entire Safari Zone is infected, that isn't good. I followed Red to the building. I looked around and I wondered who this Doctor Rhapsody was, I don't usually trust scientists, especially after the time scientists from Silph jumped ship and tried to help Team Rocket gain control of Silph. Which brought another thought to my brain. Is Isaac a part of a criminal organization. Such as Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic. Or is he trying to make his own. I called out my Yanma ready for battle, I was going to need a Pokemon that could battle long range and from the air to avoid any lose calls with grounded Pokemon. After I collected my thoughts I had to ask "Officer Jenny how did the entire Safari Zone get infected? I have been here many times and have taken numerous excursions and it doesn't seem all that possible."

Last edited by shinashu taji on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I let Magnus loose from his Pokeball, and instantly felt more secure. "Magnus, don't fail me now." I muttered. Magnus belched a cloud of smoke. "Yeah, real elegant response. Thanks for ruining the moment." I muttered. Magnus laughed a deep booming laugh.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((is dis dying??))
Massimo had a good point. The whole Safari Zone was contained within a brick wall, and the virus could only be spread via contact. So that meant one of two things: That either the Pokemon had arrived infected, or that someone put an infected Pokemon in it..... Miten began growling.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I let Lucario out of his ball. Everyone else had a pokemon out, and it was making me itch for battle....

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((This isn't dying it's just getting slowed here and there. Once Jagz makes his appearance as Rhapsody this will move like a wildfire.))

I looked at Jack, "I'll take a look at your Sableye but sometimes the Touch can go undetected until it's too late." I didn't respond to his dream comment on purpose. There's something wrong with this kid. He's different and I'm sure that something has a hold on him.

Jenny looked at Massimo, "We have no idea what caused the breakout. I'll leave the rest of the questions to the Doctor."

And with that Jenny left the group. I looked at everyone, "Well I guess we can go in." I knocked then promptly opened the door. Vaporeon walked in right by my side. A man sat at a computer, his back towards us. "Doctor Rhapsody I presume? I'm Doctor Feor and this is my research team. We've come for your knowledge on the Touch."

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((if you guys want to kill some time go join my mono type tournament, link is in sig, while this is taking a little time))

I cautiously followed behind Red and Officer Jenny. I didn't know what to expect, neither did Yanma as it buzzed around my head as it eventually landed on my left shoulder. I walked over and introduced myself to this Doctor Rhapsody. "Good to meet you doctor my name is Massimo Francisco."

Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next