It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sparky frowned. She was glad Axel still had a heart. It was good that he was crying at least... he was still just a kid. So much had happened to all of them, and now Axel had lost both of his parents in such a small amount of time. She wondered if Red ever felt emotions like everyone else did, whether he just bottled them all up like Silver or maybe just plain didn't feel anything at all. No compassion, no sadness... only anger and hatred.

When Sparky let go, she jumped onto Axel's shoulder and looked around to everyone who was there. Pretty soon, Red was going to move them along to Iron Island, to whatever fate was waiting for them there. She was hesitant on going, but it couldn't be helped. Her decision to protect the ones she loved was set.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I am going to keep this curt as I don't have a comp right now. Or the next day. I am going to post through my phone.))

I couldn't believe that the library was in ruins. Still it was a trivial matter as I got what I wanted. Walking with the others to the Pokemon Center Jack said Darkrai wasn't dead, which was fine with me, that way I could get my revenge. I dropped Electabuzz with Nurse Joy and then waited. "So guys what the hell happened with us today?" I asked jokingly.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"You tell me, I'm still working it out." Cassie replied, running a hand through her hair and wincing as a bruise protested, handing Lucario's Pokeball to Nurse Joy for treatment. The nurse gave her a "not again?" look, but placed the Luxury Ball in the healing machine without comment.

"Yeesh, what a -day-..."

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I frowned a little when I saw Axel, feeling slightly sympathetic for him. Then I looked at the others, "Issac's growing stronger, we have to leave now. If we don't stop him now, then there's no telling how bad this virus will get."

I looked out the window, "There's a boat we can take down at the harbor. I'll go ahead and bring it around to this side of the canal. Be outside in five minutes to leave."

I left the building right after then, taking a deep breath, took off running faster than any normal human. I reached the harbor then found the appropriate boat. I jumped on and started the engine, it roared to life with some smoke. I put it in high gear and blasted off towards the Pokemon Center. I pulled up next to the edge of the canal, waiting for the others.
-------------------------------------------
A cloak billowed out as the man walked out of the lab with some bloodied I.D. cards. He touched his communicator, "I acquired some identification cards for them. It showed allow them easier access then what they were assuming."

"Very good. Stay there until the job is done. Aid them in anything they need, but try do not reveal yourself." The image wavered for a moment before it disappeared.

"Yes sir." He walked off towards the docks. He threw them onto the wood. Then retreated to the bushes to remain stealthy.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie took Lucario's Pokeball from Nurse Joy with a nod of thanks, ears perking up at the sound of a boat's engine. She squeezed Axel's shoulder gently, before exiting the Pokemon Center, spotting Red with a boat and making her way towards him, jumping down into the boat in a quick, graceful movement.

"Iron Island it is, then."

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The thought that Isaac was growing stronger was concerning, it gave me more cause and desire to read his diary. I walked over and picked up Electabuzz. I put my hand on Axel's shoulder "there will be a proper time to mourn. Right now channel your sorrow into energy to win." I walked outside to wait for Red. I finally had a few minutes to think. I reached in my pack and touched the leather of the diary. The temptation to read it was great, but I decided to not I didn't want anyone else to see it. Soon enough I heard Red in the boat and saw Cassie jumping in when he pulled up.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded my thanks to the others. I looked at Sparky, the Pikachu still on my shoulder. "You ready to do this?? Off to Iron Island we go..." I gestured to Dusknoir, and he followed me onto the boat.

On board, I picked a seat, then began to think. Iron Island was small, but there was a labyrinth of caves below it- the perfect place for Isaac to split us up, lead us into a trap, or kill us. Uneasy, I tried to nap on the way there....
((sorry i haven't been online all day...))

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Pikachu," Sparky said, nodding to Axel. When they reached the boat, Sparky jumped from Axel's shoulder to the deck and jumped again to stand on the railing. She ran across all the way to the front of the ship and gazed out into the dark horizon over the sea, spying the island dead off in the far distance. Iron Island. It was where Leo and Silver were waiting, and possibly even more trials and hardships to come for all of them.

---

Leo sighed, lying on the steel bed in the resting room. He was staring up at the ceiling, wondering when the others would be coming or whether they would show up at all. He really wished they wouldn't.

Silver walked in, sighing heavily as he sat down on his own bed next to Leo's.

"What's up?" Leo asked, leaning forward.

"Oh, it's nothing..." Silver mumbled, taking a syringe and injecting himself again. Leo groaned. It looked so painful every time he did that, and it gave him the shivers just thinking he had been doing that ever since he was reborn.

"Are you sure? You seem kinda... annoyed, Silver."

Silver chuckled, dropping the syringe to the ground along with all the other empty needles lying around his bed, "Well... it looks like someone has been sneaking around, killing off guys to grab identification."

Leo jumped, "Wait, what?! Could it be Red and the others already?!"

"Nah," Silver shook his head, "I have Espeon out on the peek outside. She would've sensed their presence if they were here. Actually, she would've picked up anything inside the lab, too, but this guy isn't just some ordinary guy. He has some skills... My guess is... Isaac's found a guy to help them..."

"Help them?! But why?"

"Who knows, Leo... but maybe it has something to do with his experiments... Whatever the case, we're still to do whatever he has commanded of us. To be honest, I don't really care, as long as he keeps his promise I'm willing do to just about anything to meet that end and bring Crystal back to life."

Leo frowned, slouching a little on the bed, "Yeah... I guess you're right."

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:48 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I sighed. "Never time to mourn for anyone properly." I muttered as I picked up my Pokemon from the Nurse Joy. I exited the poke center, moving towards the boat. I slid slowly in. "I am ready as I can be at the moment." I said this confidently, but I knew I looked horrible. I didn't care.

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry got caught up in a bunch of band crap.))

I pushed the throttle down and we took of towards the island. There was a mild surf but the trip wasn't too bad. We pulled up next to the dock and I tied the boat off. I jumped out immediately and stepped on something. I looked down and saw several identification cards. I picked them up and turned to the group, noticing the blood on cards.

"I guess someone else wants to help as well. We to stay on our guard no matter what. This place is extremely dangerous, even without the infected." I scanned the area, looking for anything out of place. I threw out two of my pokeballs, revealing Haunter and my Seviper.

"I suggest using stealthy Pokemon for this part of the mission. My Seviper can keep us hidden if the time arrives." Seviper hissed in response. I looked back where I stopped scanning and noticed some bushes were pushed aside, almost as if someone moved them just then. A faint light could be seen farther down and I began to walk towards it. "It must be this way, come on."

We came to a large white door, a scanner next to it. I looked at the others, "You guys ready for this?"

((This is kinda where you guys can pick your Pokemon you'll be battling with for the first part.))

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:56 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((How many can we choose?))

Cassie opened a Pokeball quietly, releasing her Froslass. "SEP field, Princess." she ordered quietly-- the Froslass cooed, and there was an odd shift in the air around Cassie. She was still physically present, but somehow direct attention just slid off her, the young woman blending into the background with ease.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((At the most 2. This'll determine whether you have a double or single battle.))

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Do we have to state IC which ones we choose, or just OOC? If OOC, I'm taking my Charizard and Swampert.))

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:51 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Great, My two stealthy pokemon are either one, Dead, or two Incapable of fighting due to exhaustion/still recovering after killing someone she knew for a long time." I hissed. "Just great." I sighed. "I doubt their will be a nice storage PC anywhere." I pulled out Magnus and let him loose. "Better to have a pokemon on the field then just sit around watching." I muttered.

We walked along until we came to a large white door. "Why do I have a feeling opening that door will cause us more pain, suffering, and death." I muttered. My hand strayed towards my gun, and I pulled it out, checked to make sure I had full ammo, and then spun the ammunition chamber close again. "I should have tried to tame Darkrai, capture him." I muttered. "He would have been great for this kind of thing. Unless......" I trailed off.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

In the sanctuary room Crystal resided, Silver shuddered. Leo turned to him.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Espeon, she's sensed Red and the others approaching."

"So, they're on the island, huh... Should we warn the others?"

"Heh, nah," Silver smirked, "That wasn't part of the deal, they can work it out for themselves. Besides, they've got enough infected on their side. The trained kind, ya know? We should get going and wait for them elsewhere."

Leo nodded with a smile, looking to Crystal in her lifeless animation, "What about her? Will she be alright?"

Silver sighed, murmuring, "...Yeah, she'll be just fine. Come on, let's get going."

They headed for an elevator left of the room and ascended to the highest peak of the island. Silver looked down sadly, "...Goodbye, Crystal..." he whispered.

"What was that, Silver?" Leo leaned in.

"It's nothing, just talking to myself."

Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got up. We were now at Iron Island. I looked around near the door. You know... If we don't make it out of here alive... This could be my last glimpse of the ocean... I shrugged, then gestured to Dusknoir. "Come on, buddy, you know you're coming along." I then whipped out Miten's pokeball. "And I can't forget this guy, of course."

I steeled myself, ready to bust in through the door. I scooped up Sparky and put her on my shoulder. "How about you?? You ready for this?" I asked the little electric mouse.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:41 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ready? Of course she wasn't. Sparky decided not to say anything and watch for now. She'll help the group for now.

Nevertheless, she remained on Axel's shoulder for the time being. She didn't want anyone to be hurt if possible.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Now then my two most stealthy Pokemon. I really would love to have them all but, the more Pokemon that are out the easier we would be seen. I called out Houndoom and Yanma. "You two are gonna be my arms this time" I said to them. They nodded. Houndoom can see in the dark and move deftly in the night much like a cat. Yanma can also make a screeching sound by the vibrations of his wings. I looked at Red, first, and then the rest of the group. They seemed ready. There should be an entry in the diary. If only I got to this part in it, I just needed more time. "Well then I am ready when the rest of y'all are ready."

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie looked down at her belt, before detaching two Pokeballs, releasing her Lucario and Froslass. "You two, be alert, and protect--"

A third Pokeball rattled, releasing Rotom, who chirped and sparked. "You're in for it too, huh?" She sighed, rubbing a hand over her face. "Okay... hack the electronics in the walls. Let us know if anything comes up."

Rotom buzzed in answer, before vanishing into the walls.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I nodded and swiped one of the cards across the panel. Beep The door slid open without a sound, revealing a fairly large hallway. Everything was a steel gray color with white doors scattered throughout the complex.

Two elevators sat at the end of hall. I was watching them carefully, hoping no one was coming through anytime soon. "Alright guys this it. This is where we get back Leo and end all of this once and for all."

"Haunter, check the rooms for any researchers and put them to sleep." Haunter nodded before flying into the rooms. Soft muffles could be heard from most of the rooms before Haunter showed back up. "Good job."
-------------------------------
"Attention! Attention! Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Bio scans show several unknown lifeforms!"

A researcher approached a tall, older man. "Sir, the security has picked up intruders. Should we dispatch the weapons?"

Issac shook his head, "Oh Red, you're still a foolish boy. I'm surprised you would risk yourself for a failed experiment like 05. He's such a waste of life, but you are so much more precious." Issac touched the screen that had Red's image on it. He looked at the researcher, "No, just send some battlers with Touched Pokemon. Preferably strand Beta."

The man nodded, "Right away sir." He touched a button on his control panel, "Initiate Beta group."
--------------------------------
As we made our way towards the elevators, a soft ding was heard and the elevator doors slid open to reveal five strong looking trainers. They ran towards us and threw out several pokeballs. They stood in front of us, each wearing a green cloak. One of them was a woman, the rest were men.

The pokeballs opened up to reveal two per trainer. A Hypno and Sharpedo, Vigoroth and Ninjask, Lickilicky and Gastrodon, Butterfree and Beedrill, and Rhyperior and Tangrowth. ((You guys can pick one set each, Crunchy you can partner up with Psycho's character if you want since he's one Pokemon short. You guys can claim the set OOC and start your own battle. You pick the moves, infected have no limits, and control the battle.))

I called my Haunter and Seviper to my side ((I got Hypno and Sharpedo)) and braced for what was to come.
------------------------------
Issac sat back in his chair. "Don't disappoint me."

((The battle should last at least 2 long posts, as in don't post less than a paragraph.))

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Rhyperior and Tangrowth!!))
As we walked down a corridor, an elevator door opened. Within were five Trainers, each with two Infected Pokemon. They rushed out to do battle. I met with a battle cry of my own. "YAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

I came up to the trainer with Rhyperior and Tangrowth. "Dusknoir, use Flamethrower on Tangrowth!! Miten, Protect!!" Dusknoir rushed forward, arms outstretched; a long, hot flame shot out of his hands. Unfortunately, Rhyperior stepped in front, his superior armor easily protecting his slightly weaker companion.

The other Trainer grinned savagely. "You're doomed, little Trainer. RHYPERIOR!! USE MACH PUNCH ON THE MUTT!! TANGROWTH, FEINT!!" I gasped. "Miten, dodg--" Too late. Tangrowth brought down Protect, and Rhyperior landed a crushing, unseeable blow on Miten. I saw him fly across the room. "NOO!!" I felt my anger, my hate of these people who would destroy everything I love, rise. I succumbed to it, allowing the heat of my emotions to strengthen me.

"...Dusknoir. Use Shadow Force. Now." Dusknoir flickered briefly, then was gone.

Rhyperior and Tangrowth stood back to back suddenly, not knowing from where Dusknoir would appear. As a result, they were vastly surprised when Dusknoir grabbed their Trainer from behind.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Vigoroth and Ninjask are mine.))

Cassie moved to face off with the Vigoroth and Ninjask's trainer, Lucario bounding forward with a savage growl, starting to glow blue with Aura as Froslass floated in. The blue Aura glow also began to surround Cassie as the trainer gestured, the Vigoroth leaping into battle, preparing a Rock Wrecker to devastate Froslass as the Ninjask's claws went ablaze and lashed out in a Fire Punch aimed at Lucario.

"Boltbeam and bowl it." Cassie's voice was conversational-- knowing what they were being asked to do, the Pokemon went into action. Froslass let out a shuddering cry as she blasted ice into the air, making the Ninjask recoil, and followed it up with a Thunderbolt which shattered the ice into a miniature hailstorm, activating Froslass' Snow Cloak and making the Ice-type vanish into the ice particles, Vigoroth's attack going astray.

Lucario's tail began to twitch as the Pokemon powered up with Swords Dance, before disappearing in a blitz of speed and reappearing behind the Vigoroth, a powerful punch sending it flying into its trainer and into the nearest wall.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Alrighty. Psycho Trainer, we've got Lickilicky and Gastrodon (Lickilicky :3). Whoever gets Butterfree (freee :3) and Beedrill, remember, these pokemon ARE infected and will be stronger than normal (don't know about colour change, Red didn't say anything about that, though the virus could be unique and impossible to see), plus Butterfree and Beedrill CAN be strong (think more anime than metagame) just give them all the good moves (Hyperbeam, Big Buzz, SleepPowder, Tailwind, Agility, SwordsDance, etc), too. Edit: Oh, I guess you have them redt, nevermind me then. :P))

Sparky snickered, leaping from Axel's shoulder and skidding in front of Jack and his pokemon, meeting face to face with one of the green cloaked trainer's Lickilicky and Gastrodon.

"Go, pokemon!" the trainer commanded.

Charging the electricity in her tiny body, she unleashed Thunderbolt into the water type Gastrodon. It wailed for awhile as it hit, but it certainly wasn't enough. Lickilicky jumped and attempted to whiplash Sparky with its long pink tongue. Sparky avoided it by jumping high into the air. The Stomp attack cratered the whole floor around the tough Lickilicky. Gastrodon who was still action, shot a Hydro Pump directly into the airborne pokemon. With not a way to miss it, Hydro Pump blasted Sparky from the air and slammed her into the wall behind. She fell to a thump on the floor, pushing herself back up again to fight another day. Her teeth clenched. She was going to see Leo again no matter what.

Sparky ran back to Jack's side and charged herself for another attack, willing to obey Jack's orders if necessary.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I confronted the trainer who commanded the Butterfree and Beedrill. If they were infected like Isaac said then I was in for a fight. The last infected Pokemon I fought could use powerful moves that it normally couldn't. This is going to be difficult, but not impossible. "Alright guys lets do this! Yanma use Hypnosis on Butterfree Houndoom use Will-O-Wisp on Beedrill. If we cripple them then they can't fight back!" Yanma's eyes glowed a dark blue and sent out a low soft lull towards the Butterfree indicating its usage of the Hypnosis command, and Houndoom sent over small balls of blue flames over. "Alright good job guys!"

"Not so fast." The trainer said coldly "Butterfree get in front of Beedrill and use Protect, n Beedrill use Rock Slide."

The Butterfree did as told and had a green barrier put up absorbing the Hypnosis and Will-O-Wisp. Then after the attacks were nullified the Beedrill sent over a barrage of Rocks smacking Yanma and Houndoom hard. Dammit both of my Pokemon are weak to rock type moves. The other trainer just laughed cruelly. "Pretty nice combination you got but mine is better!" Houndoom picked itself up and Yanma was phased but still had a lot of fight. "Ok Houndoom use Flamethrower on Beedrill and Yanma use Psychic to give the Flamethrower a speed and power boost!" Houndoom howled and then she let loose a powerful stream of fire, while a light blue aura surrounded it, Yanma was doing his part.

"Beedrill dodge the attack and counter with Poison Jab. Butterfree Air Cutter."

Beedrill was unable to dodge the speed of the Flamethrower and was hit hard, like my Pokemon were. However since my attention was directed to only one Pokemon the Air Cutter got launched without a challenge. Houndoom was hit dead on, because she couldn't stop the Flamethrower attack. Yanma managed to dodge it.

"That is a fairly nice combination, but still you have to focus on one Pokemon. Dividing your attention like that could prove fatal.

Houndoom was knocked to the ground, but she immediately got back up. "Good to know, but I won't lose!" My Pokemon came in front of me staring down the other trainers Pokemon, all the while the other trainer was laughing coldly.

Last edited by shinashu taji on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:35 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Thanks, Sparky." I drawled. "Guess your helping me now, seeing as I am "one" down." I snickered, and then winced as Sparky hit the wall, and then scampered to my side. "Hang on Sparky, I got help coming." I muttered to her. I recalled Magnus, and concentrated on the nightmares that I had often had. I saw a dark shadow dart across the floor, and I knew it had worked. Darkrai appeared, slowly rising through the floor. His eyes flashed once. He knew what to do. He concentrated, and a wave of darkness shot away towards the cloaked trainer's Pokemon. "Say hello to my little friend." I taunted to the other trainer. "His name is Darkrai, and he is worst nightmare." I looked at Sparky, her body sparking with electricity. "Think you can handle another charge?" I muttered to her. "Darkrai is powerful, but he will need help."

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next