It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Setting: Sinnoh/Isshu (if it lasts that long)

Plot :
Every Trainer desires to have one of their pokemon catch the Pokerus Virus to strengthen their entire team. But what if there was another virus? One that changed the very nature of a pokemon and made them more violent and stronger. That is what's happening now. Pokemon are becoming infected with this virus and no one knows how this virus came about. A lab located in Sunyshore City is recruiting pokemon Trainers to find out what's causing this virus breakout among the pokemon. They need people in the field to report back to them how the pokemon are reacting in their own environment and to find any clues on where the infected came into contact with the virus. It's up to this team of trainers to discover who or what is causing this virus.

Profile :

Code:
Name:
Appearance:
History:
Pokemon: Up to 6 pokemon with 5 moves each( no legendaries until later in the story)

Rules:
1. Follow the Roleplay rules.
2. Proper grammar, use quotations when characters are speaking, etc.
3. No godmodding, unless using a move and another character's pokemon is in the way.
4. Minor language is allowed and minor violence.
5. And of course be sure to read previous posts and be active.

Here's mine:
Quote:
Name: Red Feor
Personality: Red is a person who likes to take charge and has a very estatic atmosphere around him. People listen to him and he never misses an opportunity to put in his opinion. Red is very bright and can solve problems with ease. He can be sarcastic when he feels that someone is being pointless and lets them know what he feels. He's very laid-back most of the time. When Red fights, though, everything changes. He becomes extremely serious and focused, his voice becoming heavy with the sense of command. Red's pokemon also get focused just as hard as Red in battle.
Appearance: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h191/ ... imeBoy.jpg
History: Born and raised in Sunyshore City, Red constantly saw trainers come through the city to get to the League. That's when he knew he would be a great trainer. His parents are researchers in the lab off of the shore. Red was always around pokemon his entire life so he knows how to treat and train them efficiently. His first pokemon, a Treecko, was a gift from one of the traveling trainers. He taught Red how to battle and how to be smart with his strategies. This man later became the one of the Elite Four. His name was Aaron. Red later got an Eevee from his parents so they could monitor its genetic make-up and witness it's evolution. They never took the Eevee away from Red due to the close bond they developed.
Pokemon:
{sceptile} - Leaf Blade/ Iron Tail/ Solarbeam/ Sunny Day/ Rock Tomb
{vaporeon} - Rain Dance/ Ice Beam/ Surf/ Hydro Pump/ Shadow Ball
{gallade} - Sword Dance/ Psycho Cut/ Night Slash/ Thunder Punch/ Close Combat
{haunter} - Curse/ Hypnosis/ Dream Eater/ Nightmare/ Dark Pulse
{seviper} - Poison Tail/ Haze/ Night Slash/ Screech/ Sludge Bomb
{garchomp} - Earthquake/ Dig/ Dragon Claw/ Dragon Rush/ Flamethrower

Last edited by redt on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'll join!

Profile :

Name: Eric Smyth

Personality: Eric has a warped sense of humor, and he loves to use it! He barely takes anything seriously, with the exeption of his pokemon. He will do anything for his pokemon. He's up for any challenge, but he is usually too lazy to find one. He can be unpredictable in battle, which makes hima truely worthy opponent.

Appearance: 5'6, with Medium length, brown hair and green eyes with glasses. He is 112 lbs. and normally wears a Grey T-shirt and dark blue jeans.

History: Eric whas raised in Olivine City, where he developed a close bond with Water and Steel type pokemon. When he was 10, he received a Skarmory from a traveler who came from Sinnoh. Soon after that, he was recruited by Professor Elm to help on the Pokedex project. After rceiving the National Pokedex upgrade in less than a year, he went off to explore the other regions. It took him 6 years to explore Hoenn and Kanto, most of which he spent in Hoenn (where he got his Swampert and Aggron.) The moment he arrived in Sinnoh, he signed up to help research the new pokemon virus.

Pokemon:
Feraligator "Shane"- Crunch/Surf/Ice Beam/Slash/Hydro Pump
Skarmory "Scar"-Dark Pulse/Fly/Air Slash/Flash Cannon/Drill Peck
Aggron "Cobalt"-Iron Tail/Metal Burst/Dragon Rush/Earthquake/Double Edge
Swampert "Storm"-Earthquake/Surf/Ice Beam/Hammer Arm/Muddy Water

Edited.

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Name: Cassandra "Cassie"/"Cat" Taylor

Appearance:
Body type: Slender and compact.
Hair and eye colours: Black shoulder-length hair worn loose or in a ponytail, and dark brown eyes.
Face type: Heart-shaped, seemingly delicate features.
Clothing style: Whatever's comfortable and functional. Jeans and comfortable shoes are usually part of her ensemble, and she is rarely seen wearing a skirt. Owns a black leather belt with spots for her Pokeballs (won as a prize when younger)
Speech style: Normal. Tends to swear very creatively when irritated (to avoid giving her young Pokemon a bad impression)

Personality:
How she sees herself: Observant, caring and helpful, though often overlooked or underestimated
Best qualities: Caring, humorous, fiercely protective
Worst qualities: Shy, sometimes overprotective, has a fear of the Bellsprout line

Background:
Parents: Alayne and Ben Taylor, two top Breeders
Siblings: Elder brother Jake, also an accomplished breeder
Hometown: Just outside Celadon City
History: The daughter of two well-known breeders with numerous connections to Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, Cassie grew up surrounded by eggs and Pokemon from all regions. She would have spent her life learning to be a breeder and following in her parents' footsteps, if not for an event which changed her outlook on humans. When she was 17, her parents adopted an abused Absol and an abandoned Arcanine missing a forepaw. Upset, Cassie "borrowed" some of her parents' adult Pokemon and left home to hunt down the two Pokemon's Trainers, claiming she wanted revenge but more out of being unable to understand how anyone could do that. After nearly a year of trekking around, she found the Trainers, and the encounter-- where the trainers just laughed and said the two Pokemon were worthless and caring about your Pokemon had no part in being a Trainer-- left a lasting impression on her. Thankfully, no violence broke out and she returned home safely, but with a different ambition-- not to continue the family business, but to be a trainer and raise a powerful team of Pokemon, to prove that caring about your Pokemon was essential to being a good trainer. When the Johto League sent out their call, she jumped at the chance to leave home, and after selecting a few young Pokemon, she left home for Olivine City.

Pokemon:

{charizard}
Shiny Charizard "Anomandaris", affectionately called "Daris" or "Dari" (M): Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, Hidden Power Electric, Focus Blast

{swampert}
Swampert "Skipper"/"Skip", (M): Waterfall, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Avalanche

{flygon}
Flygon "Terra" (F): Earthquake, Roost, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, Fire Blast

{lucario}
Lucario (affectionatey called "Cari"/"Cario") (M): Swords Dance, Crunch, Close Combat, Extremespeed, Ice Punch

{froslass}
Froslass (affectionately called Princess): Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Pain Split

{rotom}
Rotom (affectionately called Sparks or Plasma): Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Leaf Storm, Hidden Power Fighting, Will-O-Wisp

Those are her mains, but Cassie has a variety of other Pokemon at home or otherwise accessible through the PC.

Last edited by LadyMiir on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So now it's time to critique some profiles. Feels nice to do this again.

Steel_Eel : I need some more history info and a more detailed appearance.

LadyMiir : Your profile is fine. Your pokemon is the only thing that needs to be changed. Since I already have a Garchomp and Steel_Eel has a Swampert, I need you to swap out those two if you wouldn't mind. Don't need to steal someone's thunder.

Both of you are accepted as soon as you edit your profiles.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Edited. Hope that's better.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'll join, but be nice to me, I am new here(despite being a pokemon addict).
Name: Jack "Jester" Cade
Appearance
Physical Characteristics: 6'4, 200 pounds.Long, Brown Dreadlocks. tanned, Weather-beaten face and skin.

Personality: Jack possesses sarcastic sense of humor, but cares for his friends and his pokemon.

Hometown: Lavaridge town

Childhood History: Jack was born to a poor family of little status in Hoenn. His mother was a archeologist of little success, and his father was a miner. The two of them were constantly arguing and Jack was caught in the middle, often abused. Despite his poor upbringing, Jack's sense of humor never diminished. He would often travel with his father or his mother to work until he was old enough to stay home. It was at his mothers dig site he found a fossil of a Kabuto, which he kept at home until he could someone how bring it back. The Sableye he found when he wandered away from his father while he was at work. He got lost and had almost given up all hope of seeing his father or one of his friends again when a Sableye found him and helped him get back to his father. After that incident, Jack named the Sableye "Sable" and would always visit him when he came to work with his father. When Jack ran away from home, Sable came out of the mine and became one of Jack's first Pokemon. With the help of the Sableye, He caught many Pokemon, including the Baltoy that would eventually evolve into a Claydol. He brought the fossil of the Kabuto with him as he traveled and had it brought back in gratitude for saving the life of a scientist's daughter.He was in the area when he heard the call of Sunnyshore's lab. He didn't hesitate, gathering a team of his most trusted pokemon, he resolved to help defeat this new virus, whatever it took.

Pokemon:

Kabutops "Kassandra", more commonly called Kassie(F). Moves: Slash, Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet,Stone Edge, Flail.

Sableye "Sable" (Male) Moves: Shadow Claw, Detect, Dark Pulse, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball. (Always out)

Claydol "Abuu"(Gender unknown) Moves: Teleport, Psychic, Ancient Power, Earthquake, Earth Power.

Magmortar "Magnus" (Male) Moves: Fire Blast, Lava Plume, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Hyperbeam.

Tropius "Coco" (Female) Moves: Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf, Fly, Synthesis, Solar Beam.

He has other Pokemon from his travels, but they are not often used.

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Last edited by Psycho Trainer on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Alright LadyMiir and Psycho Trainer, you guys are both accepted. So I'll start this thing tomorrow so in case anyone wanted to go ahead and get any last minute profiles in. After it starts everyone else will have to come in during the adventure.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I can't wait. I think my head might explode in excitement

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Fantastic! Looking forward to it, can't wait ^_^

Just to let you know, my online-ness on weekends is a bit sporadic due to working all week and then having to spend time with the family on weekends, but during the week I will most definitely be around and checking in frequently.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm like I said I would be.

Name: Massimo Francisco
Personality: Laid back and relaxed loves to go with the flow. Always up to learning new things about the world of Pokemon. Easy to please and eager to help out those in need. The one chip on his shoulder is that he likes to be to chill and it irks him when people are too uptight.
Appearance:Image Pants are blue jeans and wears combat boots.
History: Massimo was once an up and coming Pokemon trainer in his early years of being a Pokemon trainer, always competing in the leagues of various regions. Though he never took the cup he always placed in the top four and even became the runner up in his native regions league, the Johto Silver Conference. Massimo was regarded as one of the best trainers in the world. Massimo grew up in a very small town in the center of Johto. When he was ten his parents took him to New Bark Town to receive his first Pokemon. After that Massimo worked to be one of the top trainers. Eventually after placing in many conferences and cups when Massimo turned 25 he retired from being in the Pokemon leagues to just traveling around the world learning what he could about Pokemon and passing along whatever information he could to younger trainers. Massimo also loves to indulge in watching Pokemon contests and sometimes is asked to be a guest judge. As Massimo was traveling Sinnoh he saw a flyer from the lab in Sunnyshore City asking for help.
Pokemon: {yanma} Hypnosis/Air Slash/Bug Buzz/Psychic/Defog
{houndoom} Thunder Fang/Flamethrower/Crunch/Hyper Beam/Will-O-Wisp
{nidoking} Poison Jab/Earth Power/Megahorn/Dragon Pulse/Surf
{electabuzz} Thunder Punch/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Light Screen/Rock Climb
{girafarig} Double Hit/Zen Headbutt/Crunch/Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball
{bayleef} Reflect/Body Slam/Magical Leaf/Synthesis/Leech Seed

Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Of course shinashu you're accepted. And off we go.

---------------------------------------------------------

Red sat outside the lab, on the shore, watching the sun rise. Vaporeon sitting beside him, curled in a ball, perked up his head. "Still watching the sun rise eh Red?"

One of his parents researchers walked up. "Hey Tony. Yeah I guess I'm just nervous about today and all." Tony sat down next to Red, "Don't worry about man. There were flyers put around all four regions so you won't be alone."

Tony stood back up, "You should probably head back up to the lab since the others will be showing up soon." Red got up as well, "Alright."

"Are you ready for this Vaporeon?" Vaporeon nodded his head and began following Red towards the lab.

When they reached the lab, Red's parents were busy at the desk. Rachel, Red's mother, was busy with paperwork. "Ok well there's nothing we have to go off of." "Dammit!" Daniel, Red's father, banged his fist on the desk. "Daniel please calm down." "No Rachel. We don't know anything about this virus and we're letting our only child go and observe it." "Red knows what he's getting himself into. He wants to help us and you and I both know that he won't change his mind." Daniel ran his hand through his hair, "I know, I know."

Tony knocked on the wall. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Red's parents stood up, "No, not at all Tony." "Well Red's ready to go. Any news from the other travellers?" Rachel grabbed a sheet of paper, "We have three for sure, which is plenty for this mission. Where is Red?" Tony threw his head back towards the door. "He's out front waiting."

Red sat on a bench beside the door. "Today's the day I make a difference."

((By the way everyone has to either take a ferry or fly, using pokemon or another way of transport, to get to the lab.))

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jack was flying above Sunnyshore on the back of his beloved Tropius, Coco. Behind him sat Sable, fidgeting around. "We will be there soon, Sable, calm down." Jack laughed, and Sable grinned. Jack grabbed a pokeball from his belt, and hurled into the air. "Go Claydol." He yelled, and his Claydol appeared aside Coco, floating serenely. "Now, how do you think we should make the approach?" Jack asked Sable. "Should we fly or teleport?" Sable spun around in a circle while pointing to himself. "You wanna go ahead, eh?" Jack asked, and Sable nodded. Jack grinned. "Okay, go on." Sable jumped to Claydol and whispered something. Claydol's arms moved in a complex fashion and both of them disappeared in a flash of light. "I see the lab, lets go." Jack yelled, and Coco dived towards the street.

Just before they hit the street, Coco pulled up so they were skimming the pavement. "YEE-HAW!!!" Jack cried as they skimmed along. He saw the shape of Sable on top of Claydol waving frantically. "Slow down, We nearing the end of our journey." Jack whispered and Coco began to slow down until she made a complete stop right in front of Sable and Claydol. She hovered there for a moment before dropping to the ground.

(He could have teleported, but he loves the rush of the flight so much, He only has Claydol teleport when necessary)

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Walking around the deck of the ferry enjoying the fresh air with a slight smell of salt from the sea I was completely relaxed. Still I couldn't help but wonder about the help that the Sunnyshore scientists needed about this new virus. "Maybe it could be a mutation of the Pokerus." I said silently to myself "still I can't help but go and help." There were many trainers walking around with other trainers talking about the badges they have the ones they needed their prized Pokemon it made me think about my Pokemon League days. Soon as I got caught in my own reverie the PA system came on.

Attention lunch is ready in the dining hall.

"Excellent I was just getting hungry."

Returning back from the lunch I was relaxing out by the pool with Bayleef stretched beside me sunning herself. Soon enough I drifted off in a light nap remembering the flyer from a few days before.

"Welcome to the Lake Acuity lodge" a young Nurse Joy said to me smiling "is there anything you need?"

"No thank you" I said "just trying to get out of the cold." I sat down in a chair and pulled out a book from my bag and began reading it, it wasn't long before someone came in handed the Nurse Joy a stack of papers and left. I didn't think much of it until she read the papers muttered something and put a couple in the windows. I couldn't just sit around anymore walked over to one of the flyers and looked at it, it read ATTENTION! Pokemon trainers wanted to solve Pokemon mystery in Sunnyshore City very important any and all trainers wanted. For information concerning this call the following number. Just as I was deep in sleep I was awoken by the PA system again.

Attention the express ferry from Snowpoint City to Sunnyshore City has just docked thank you.

"Well then Bayleef we better get going." Pulling Bayleef back into her Pokeball I made my way off the ferry and stepped into Sunnyshore for the first time in a year. "Feels kinda like old times." I said as I walked down the streets towards the lab.

((Its possible to run a ferry from Snowpoint to Sunnyshore just look at a Sinnoh map and you will see.))

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I edited my profile, but I was wondering was I the one who was supposed to change my Swampert or was LadyMiir? Anyway, I'm not going to start untill I get the Ok.))

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:22 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I fell off Cocos back. "Ugh, I hate flying long distance." I groaned. Sable laughed a high chattering laugh. "You don't have to worry about being sick." I muttered as I got up. I took out Cocos Pokeball. "Coco, return." Coco sighed as she disappeared into her Pokeball. "You did good." I whispered, and straightened up, pulling out a map from my bag. "We only need to take a right and go straight." I muttered. Sable was jumping up and down, chattering and pointing to someone. "I see him too, calm down." I straightened my wide-brimmed hat, and followed after him. Sable jumped up onto my shoulder and Claydol floated serenely alongside me. When I turned the corner, the other trainer had almost reached the door, and there was another trainer sitting on a bench near the entrance to the lab. "Hmmm, this looks to be an interesting group." I muttered as I came closer.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Steel_Eel - You're accepted. You can keep your Swampert if you want to or you can switch it. Doesn't really matter since the moves are different.

--------------------------------------------------------

Vaporeon nudged Red's leg. Red looked up and saw two trainers walking towards the lab. He stood up and walked over to them, "Hi, I'm Red. This is my parents lab. You must be here for the team. Follow me and I'll show you around."

Red turned around, Vaporeon trailing behind, and walked inside. "This is where the primary research for the unknown virus is taking place. But I'll leave it up to my parents to explain exactly what we'll be dealing with."

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric stepped of the ferry that had brought him straight from Hoennn. He was tired of traveling, and he couldn't take another day! But he was anxious for a new quest, hopefully one that didn't involve too mutch walking. Just then while walking through Sunnyshore he noticed a large facility. "This just screams adventure!" He thought to himself. He thought about walking in, but he descided to wait until morning. After all, he was tired from his not so.pleasureable cruise.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Enjoying the sights and sounds of Sunnyshore city almost distracted me from my actual purpose. Still I had a vague idea on where the lab was but had never verified its location. So I decided to ask around I was only hoping that I wouldn't get too distracted, so I decided to go into the nearest Pokemon center to get directions.

The Nurse Joy was helpful and polite as usual and gave me precise directions to where it was, thankfully it was in an area I knew, so I thanked her and left. Walking at a brusque pace to make up for some lost time hoping that I would be on time I was recognized by a younger trainer asking for some advice and was happy to oblige the request. Afterwards before I left he asked me for an autograph, which again I was happy to oblige, and the kid and I parted our ways.

Running to the lab now hoping I wouldn't be late. After a few minutes of running I managed to make it to the lab where there were already some trainers congregating. Running through the doors and sidling up next to the guy with the brown hair and gray shirt. "High my name is Massimo Francisco and I'm here to help with the virus" I huffed cheerfully "can any of you direct me to the people in charge of it?"

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OOC: I am so sorry for the delayed appearance. Was busy with family over the weekend, and will be away from July 28th to August 11th on a family reunion trip that I was not previously informed of >_<

The Charizard let out a grumble as his belly skimmed over the tops of the waves, before gently landing near a large lighthouse, crouching slightly to let his trainer dismount.

"Thanks, Dari." Cassie patted his neck gently. "You've got to go back into your ball now, you know what happens if you're out in a city..."

The large Fire-type let out a quiet rumble, giving her a gentle nudge with his muzzle before tapping his Pokeball with a claw and vanishing in a swirl of red light.

Another Pokeball on her belt wobbled then burst open to reveal a Lucario, the Steel Jackal tilting his head inquisitively at her, gesturing to the city and letting out a short bark.

"Yep, we're here, Lucario. Now, where did I put those directions..." She started looking through her bag, before the Pokemon sighed and pointed out a piece of paper sticking out of a pocket.

"Oh... Thanks, buddy." She unfolded the paper, and glanced around, before spotting a street sign. "Okay, that way, let's go."

Turning a corner, Cassie, with Lucario at her heels, spotted the group of trainers standing outside what had to be the laboratory in the directions. A young man came sprinting up, enthusiastically talking about the "virus" we had been called here to take care of, and the Lucario nodded in confirmation, quietly letting his trainer know they had indeed reached the right place.

Turning to the young man, Cassie smiled and extended a hand. "Massimo, was it? I take it you were called here to deal with the... situation regarding a virus?"

Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jack grinned at Sable. "I am gonna leave you Sable with Claydol so you guys can meet some of the other trainers Pokemon. Try not to get into trouble, okay?" Sable nodded, and I began to walk away, but hesitated as two of his Pokeballs vibrated. I let Kassie and Magnus loose from their pokeballs. "Kassie, your with me, Magnus, stay here and for gods sake, try not to burn anything, It might be important." Magnus snorted, and Kassie tilted her head in acknowledgment. "Come on Kassie, lets get out of here before Magnus manages to torch me." I ran to catch up with Red. Kassie followed, her blades glinting in the light.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I assume that Steel_Eel is still outside the lab. If it's okay with you Steel_Eel, I was going to have you with the group in the lab seeing how it's already morning. Just seeing if it was cool with you that I move your character.))

Red turned his head, noticing more trainers showed up, and continued talking. "The main lab is right up ahead. My parents will brief everyone on the situation."

The trainers walked into the large room and stood around a table. Red's parents walked in. Rachel spoke first, "I'm glad to see trainers that want to help pokemon so much. I'm Rachel, one of the lead researchers, and this is my husband Daniel. He'll explain what's going on." Daniel touched a button on the table and a projection of a three-dimensional Pachirisu popped up. "This is a normal pokemon.", he hit a few buttons, "And this is what an infected pokemon looks like." The Pachirisu became more beast-like, its fur turning black and its blue stripe turning crimson red. "Apparently the virus turns a pokemon complete opposite colors, the first sign of infection. Another thing we've noticed is their ability to use moves that cannot be learned by that evolution line, not to mention the type."

Another button was pressed, this time a video popped up showing the same Pachirisu in a room. "Watch carefully." The Pachirisu opened its mouth and a large jet of water pumped out onto the wall. "Clearly this type of Pokemon shouldn't be able to perform that move. Rachel. if you wouldn't mind wrapping this up?"

Rachel moved to the table, "Certainly dear. The virus does have a downside. It causes the Pokemon to become more violent, as shown in the video." The video continued, showing the Pachirisu beginning to go berserk. It used many powerful moves and eventually broke out, destroying most of the containment lab it was in. "Thank goodness no one got hurt. The infected will attack humans viciously and they will try to kill you."

Red was leaning against the wall behind the table. "I'm ready for it. How about the rest of you?"

Daniel looked at the other trainers, "If you have any questions or concerns please let us know now. If you accept you will accompany our son Red as a field research team and try to find out where the virus is coming from. It will be extremely dangerous."

Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Axel Richards
Personality: Often very sarcastic. Axel puts on a rough exterior, but most people come to like him once they get to know him. He jokes around as a means of covering up his true feelings.
Appearance: 5'7", Asian eyes (brown), tanned skin, and black hair. Wears a Blue T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts most of the time.
History: Axel hails from Canalave town, where he often watched the large cargo ships and cruisers leave for parts of the world unknown to him. There, he learned to care for pokemon, growing close to his newfound friends as he did so. His parents were librarians at the Canalave Library, so he also grew to have an encyclopedic knowledge about many pokemon, as well as a general knowledge. When he turned 13, his parents gave him his first pokemon: a Beldum, which has since grown into a Metagross. When he found out about the virus, he knew he had to help, leading him to go to Sunnyshore with his team in tow.
Pokemon:
{metagross} "Psystone" - Psychic/Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash/Earthquake/Toxic
{aerodactyl} "Dactus" - Fire Blast/Ancient Power/Crunch/Iron Head/Ice Fang
{pidgeot} "Pitto" - Fly/Roost/Air Slash/Steel Wing/Thief
{crawdaunt} "Curra" - Crabhammer/Night Slash/Harden/Swift/Brick Break
{electivire} "Tivi" - ThunderPunch/Flamethrower/Thunder Wave/Low Kick/DoubleTeam
{mightyena} "Miten" - Roar/Crunch/Protect/Return/Shadow Ball

Sorry i'm late, guys. I PM'd redt, and he said he'll look at my profile and see if it's alrite. This looks like it'll be fun!!

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So this Red is these two scientists son. Well then I had to introduce myself to these two scientists I walked over and offered my hand to shake hands "my name is Massimo Fransisco and I accept as told myself I would." Still I couldn't help but wonder about where this could have come from Maybe someone created this "I have an idea on what this virus could be, and I would like to put my two cents in." I cleared my throat "I personally think that this is a mutation of the Pokerus virus, but whereas the Pokerus is a virus which boosts the growth of a Pokemon, this is a mutation which strikes at the brain where the behavior lobe of the Pokemon is located."

The projections of the Pachirisu was frightening I have seen Pokemon go feral, especially with training from the criminal organization of Team Rocket, still this is something on a whole new level. It shook me to my very core, it was horrible seeing it up close like that.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric bursts through the door. He didn't think he could be this late! "I'm sorry I'm late! I'm Here for the Research Project." "It's okay. Just join the other trainers at the projector," one Scientist explained. So he joined them, looking at a rabid Pacherisu, which was one of the worst sights he'd ever seen. "Ah, you must be Eric Smyth!" said one trainer, "I'm Red!" Eric shook his hand, and introduced himself to the other trainers, while more photos of warped pokemon appeared on the screen, each one even more desturbing than the last.

((Sorry for my hiatus, I was outside the lab.))

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Sounds like fun. Me and my Pokemon are in." I declared loudly. "I don't like it, and when we don't like something being done, Me and my team do whatever we can to stop it." Kassie pointed, and I turned to see another trainer coming in. I bounded over to the trainer. "Howdy, My name is Jack Cade, but some call me Jester, J.C, or Twerp." I winked, and he smiled. "Hi there, my name is Erek Smyth." He replied easily. I shook hands, and moved away, looking for Sable and Claydol.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next