It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 World Deprived of Light~ 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I gazed at the library. I've never seen such a large collection of books in one place before today. "This place is amazing."

I looked at Spence, "Yeah we have to read a forty-two chapter book before we can even think about becoming an Alchemist. But books do have its uses. I wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't for books."

I filled my arms with books that had anything to do with the history of this world that were within reach. "Well I guess we can start with this."

I plopped down at a table and began reading extremely fast.

---------------------------------

"We don't have computers but we do have communicators." I watched as Tommy scanned through the computer's files. "These things are similar to the communicators except the communicators are three dimensional."

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Bone nodded, he knew how to read. The humans in his village had taught him how and brought him many texts and scrolls on the history of the world, prophecy, and religion. He had even penned a few himself, recalling his interpretations and visions, writing down his predictions for the future.

"I know how to read, I'll start looking for anything related to history or geography. Umbra, let's go." Bone jumped onto the nearest ladder and started climbing, finally sitting on top of one of the giant bookshelves. He began picking through the books, handing them to Umbra on the ladder as he found them.

Umbra jumped up the ladder after Bone, taking books he found and bringing them to Michael, Jet, and Spence. All the books had a different smell, like they had each traveled a long way. He was in awe at the massive number of books, he didn't know there could be so many in one place. All of them had different covers, symbols, and colors. Umbra thought that he might like to learn how to read.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sorry guys. The roleplay's dying, and I'm getting busier and busier each day, not to mention I don't have long on the computer anymore. Thanks guys for joining, it was fun while it lasted, feel free to make your own roleplays, I know they'll be great, and I'll catch you all later.

o/ *locks*

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12