It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Gemstone Warriors [Advanced RP] 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Genre: Fantasy Adventure

Setting: In the ancient land of Rashnaw a century after the Crystal War

Rating: T

History:
In the beginning the land was ruled by a council of 6 people. Each person had a weapon that was crafted so that it could harness the power of a certain gemstone that it was crafted from. Each weapon was named after its master( Lord Emerald, Lady Sapphire, Lady Ruby, Lord Amethyst, Lady Diamond, Lord Onyx). Over time, Lord Onyx grew tired of the other members and thought of himself as being higher than them. One day Lord Onyx decided to go against the council. He went to Mount Tremptor( named after the first dark mage) to learn how to use dark magic. When the council heard of his attempt to become ruler by using dark magic they had to stop him. They confronted him at Mount Tremptor but was too late to stop him from converting to the darkness. Onyx used his crystal to summon shadow beasts that were imprisoned in the mountain( Tremptor created these creatures to do his bidding) and had them attack the members. The council lead Onyx and the beasts into a barren wasteland where they combined their powers to destroy them. The council created a forest entirely made of crystal by sacrificing themselves and taking Onyx with them. The shadow beasts however, can only be destroyed by the one that summoned them so they were transformed into the trees that made up the forest. The councils weapons were sealed into 6 actual trees that are in the center of the Crystal Forest( the crystal trees move to keep the weapons' trees hidden). The land returned to normal but at the cost of the entire council. No one could assume the position of council member unless they had one of the weapons.

Plot:
A century later 4 friends wander into the forest and discover the "real" trees but only 4 weapons are there. They notice that the two empty trees are dead and that the words," I am the true ruler of this land.", are carved into one of the dying trees. The other says," And I will be at the right side of my master." The friends know that they are destined to become the new Gemstone Warriors. They must stop this new evil from reviving the Shadow Army. They encounter many mythical creatures sent by the villain and are put to the test to retrieve the ancient text written by the council located in the lost city Lidorain before the evil does. The ancient text contains the only weakness of the shadow beasts that could destroy them.

Choice of Weapons:

[X](hero)Emerald Katana- a green indestructible blade that can slice through anything. it gives the user a cloaking ability for a short period of time.

[X](hero)Ruby Dagger- a dark crimson dagger that has a ruby in the hilt. it can summon a clone and give the wearer incredible speed

[X](villain)Onyx Gloves- a pair of darker-than-night gloves that allows the use of alchemy and summoning spells

[X](hero)Sapphire Staff- a deep blue staff with a sapphire perched on the top. it amplifies the use of elemental magic and protective spells

[X](hero)Diamond Axe- a double-bladed diamond axe that can split into two single blade axes. if thrown or dropped it will come back to its wielder

[X](villain)Amethyst Sword- a mystic purple color sword that emits a purple flame around the blade that can be shot out towards enemies. the flame never burns its wielder, only its enemies.

Additional Rules:
~No God Mod
~Only one person for each weapon from above
~Those who pick the gloves must be the villain and those that pick the sword must be their apprentice
~I can reserve weapons for people just pm me.
~Just so everyone reads the history section you must post what the name of the forest was at the end of your profile.
~I have the right to kick anyone out that doesn't abide by these rules

Profile:
Name:
Appearance:
History:
Name of Forest:

Mine
Name: Red Wind
Weapon: Emerald Sword
Appearance: http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/HadesDeadGod/Katana.jpg EDIT: image was too large.
Personality: Red is very persistent and never gives up until the job is done. He loves a good fight when he can get one and is very good at predicting what his opponents next move is. Because Red is good with fighting it made a him bit arrogant. Red cherishes his friends more than he does his own life and will never let a friend get in harms way. Red is very patient when it comes to making decisions but when it's time for battle reasoning is not one of his options.
History: Red grew up in the countryside with his parents. His dad loved to sword fight so he taught Red how use all sorts of blades. Red preferred katanas over anything while his father fought with only swords. Before Red was born his parents went to a prophet to decide what to name him. The prophet told them he was destined to become a great warrior but only through intense battles would it ever happen. His father took upon himself to teach Red to the greatest extent possible so that way he would be prepared for the great battle. When him and his friends found the weapons he saw the katana embedded in a twisted tree. Almost as if it had chosen, Red was drawn to it's eerie green glow.
Name of Forest: Honestly I don't think that I should Crystal Forest have to put one.

Last edited by redt on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
i don't know if you would consider me advanced enough for this but i'll sign up anyway.

Name: midnight silver
Weapon: sapphire staff
Appearance: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii26 ... 638631.jpg replace the sword with a staff
Personality: he tends to be blindly loyal to his freinds to the point of sacrificing his own life for theirs, he isn't ver y good at fighting so he hates to do it but will if he has to, he also is a bit of a snob
History: he grew up in a mansion with his rich mother and father, his dad wasn't around alot so his mum had to take care of him most of the time, while he was gone she taught midnight how to defend himself so that he would be prepared if anything happened to her, and then a year later she was killed in a robbery, when midnight went into the forest with his friends he was drawn to the tree by an etheral blue glow
Name of Forest: crystal forest

well thanks if you accept me and i'll delete my post if you don't ^_^

omg that is so freaking funny XD well hyper if i don't get the spot you will get it.....

Last edited by angelo chronos on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:57 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

This Sounds Interesting

Name: Rex Accord
Weapon: Sapphire Staff
Appearance: http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/ ... 6558ad.jpg
Personality: Rex is very arrogant. Loves to wind people up. But is also very caring and will always protect friends.
History: Rex was born into a big family. With so many siblings he found it hard to find his place within the household. He was walking the streets when an Old woman handed him a big book. It was a Magic book. Rex loved it he would sit alone in his room and read about all the mysteries that lay within. He grew up with plenty of friends and enemies. Whilst still involved with the book. When him and his friends found the weapons he knew that the staff was meant for him.
Name Of Forest: Crystal Forest

This Sounds Interesting

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Last edited by Hyperjack123 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:58 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Profile:
Name: Jimmy
Weapon: Ruby Dagger
Appearance: http://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe8i ... w/Colm.jpg
Personality: Kind-hearted and strong willed, he'll do anything for a good friend. Despite his being a skilled pick pocket, he has a good heart. He's also very stubborn and won't stand down, even when he knows he's wrong.
History: Born an orphan, Jimmy never knew what real, caring parents were like. He knew what it was like growing up poo and wants make sure nobody else has to suffer through that. He sees himself as the 'Robin Hood' of his town. Stealing from the wealthy and giving back to the poor.
Name of Forest: Crystal Forest

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi I want to have a go but where do you get the pictures and am a advanced ?

Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: DX
Weapon: Diamond Axe
Appearance
Personality: Carefree and fun to be around.
History: Lived on his parents farm. His older brother was a soldier before an injury forced him to leave. DX trained to use axes, as his brother had, and became very skilled with a single axe and some minor experience with two. When he wandered into the forest, he could hardly see the axe, as the diamond was similar to the crystal around it. When he realised it was in there, he knew he had to take it.
Name of Forest: Crystal Forest

Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:36 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sonic Josh wrote:
Hi I want to have a go but where do you get the pictures and am a advanced ?

Just fill in a profile and you need a pic you could just describe yourself in the apperance

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:55 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

angelo - sorry but if there is an open spot I'll let you in later
Hyperjack - accepted
Jimmy - accepted
Thunder_dude - accepted
Sonic - just edit your post when you fill in your profile and I'll see if you can stay later on in the story. btw you can pictures from multiple places on the web but most common is http://photobucket.com/

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Time to be a what I am best... the bad guy)

Name: Zane
Weapon" Onyx Gloves
Appearance: Tall and wears black cloak with a silver mask that has a creepy smile on it. Never takes it off.
Personality:A cold-hearted being with black eyes. He hardly ever talks and lets his actions do the talking. He thrives on power and will take out anyone in his way.
History:Zane was born with a friendly,loving family. He was known as the kid every parent would want. Everything was going his way til a selfish kid tried to rob him. Zane retaliated and killed the kid with a large rock. Blamed for murder by his village and family. Feeling betrayed as he tried to defend his story., he snapped and killed everyone. Now becoming a physchopath. Zane traveled looking for anything that gave him power. His quest ended in a crystal forest..staring at dark gloves.

Last edited by paco25_007 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

paco - accepted
About your character, there are somethings that he can do and are required to make this rp exciting. Whenever this starts up I'll pm you about his "special" abilities. Trust me you'll like them.

Okay only one more character and I'll start it up.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Have no fear, the hero...uh, villain is here!

Profile:

Name: Achxes
Weapon: Amethyst Sword - a mystic purple colour sword that emits a purple flame around the blade that can be shot out towards enemies. The flame never burns its wielder, only its enemies.
Appearance: Muscular body, tall, dark blue coloured eyes (the frame although shadows his eyes in darkness), black long spiky hair down his back (covering his ears and forehead), big black coat with hood and a big zipper (alike KH2 Nobodies), black shirt underneath, silver belt, black baggy pants, big black boots.
Personality: Easily manipulated by his master, shows little or no emotion whatsoever.
History: Achxes met Zane in the Crystal Forest, Crystal Forest, Crystal Forest. Little bar nothing is known about Achxes, other than him pointing out to Zane that the weapon he now carried would be the ultimate thing of destruction. After his now reclaimed master, he obtained his weapon, and sided with Zane ever since; "And I will be at the right side of my master." Achxes is almost always by Zane's side and carries out whatever commands.
Name of Forest: The what forest...?

Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Crunchy - sorry but you didn't but the..... yeah okay your in.
I won't be on a whole lot but I will be on at least once a day( mornings my time)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red sat in a circle with his friends, examining this rare sword. " These weapons were the same ones that the council used!" He looked around at the others, watching them as they held their weapons. Just then he remembered about the other two weapons. " Now we are destined to rid this land of this new evil. Most likely they will try and resurrect the Shadow Army."

Red stood up and started to pace around the circle. "It's up to us to stop them. We must find the ancient prophet and find out what we must do." He looked down at his friends, "Who will go with me and join me on this dangerous quest?" ((well everyone should say yes but I asked anyhow.))

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

"I will with the power of the Sapphire Staff," Rex said making his staw glow a variety of colours.

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:28 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well, yes, but really, guys. I know that we were thrust into this thing oin about 15 minutes, but please, you don't have to talk so...dramatic like. You can relax."

Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Zane admired the gloves on his hand. "At last, my destiny is close to fullfilment. I can not and will not be stopped especially those wanna-be council members." He felt dark energy run through his veins. What a soothing feeling. "Achxes, I want you to follow them and seek more infomation on them than I am observing, but don't kill them yet, we should at least have fun."

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy ran his fingers over the blade of his dagger and grinned. "Hey...someone's gotta do it...I guess I'm in."

Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Achxes bowed his dark head, "Yes, master..." his words were deep and low. His handle on the blade was gripped almost ever so tightly, the hefty purple blade in his right hand.

He turned, suddenly jumping up and disappearing into the trees.

He overheard their chatter and thought to himself, "Well, I guess that makes five."

Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red looks over at DX, " I know but it just adds that dramatic effect. Anyhow does anyone know where to find the prophet?"

Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Great. We have to do this thing that somebody else should really be doing, and we don't even know where the stinkin' prophet is."

Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Zane sat in a chair in building at Mount Tremptor. He looked at his gloves with a cruel smile, a smile for the first since the big incident at his pathetic village. Hiis fist clenched and pounded the arms of the chair. "I should send someone to check on Achxes."

Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I could help with that..." a voice from nowhere, until a dark figure approached the travellers.

It was Achxes. His sword was hidden away in the sheath underneath his left arm.

"I can lead you to the prophet. It's just two towns away. The town of Middlemore...he resides there."

((lol, stranger danger))

Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:08 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

I don't know. I don't really think I can trust you.

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy glared. "Where did you come from? Last any of us knew there was nobody else in this forest..." He held his hand on his dagger as if any conflict were to arise.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX shook his head.

"Let's just go. Thank you for offering, but we'll be on our way."

DX motioned for the group to follow him back to town. He figured that once they were out and away from that man, they could go to Middlemore alone.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:09 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Rex winked at DX and followed. Then signalings for the rest to come.

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:32 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next