It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Poketopia Time [On Break Till SC is Back] 
I need to shut the **** up

LeoTheLion wrote:
:D Yey! Thanks, Ching! And may I ask about the random Pokemon smilies after your posts? O_o

Yeah, methinks moderators have accessed my posts and edited them. Mebbe the constant {chingling} s annoy them. "/ And what just happened in your last post?? =S

Ruby watched as the boy punched the grunt in the face, Spider Webbed him, then walked off. Sashay arrived, looking impressed.

"Pray tell," said Ruby to her sister, "Who the hell was that?"

"That? Oh, that's Rosie's brother. Ummmm, Jimmy. I think."

Ruby nodded, then turned to Rayhne.

"So, girl, watcha been up to??"

Suddenly something on Sashay bleeped loudly. Again, she seemed to produce it out of nowhere, and looked into the screen as Mysterial's pompous, slightly high-pitched voice echoed out of it.

"Colosseum Leaders and Masters, I have issued this call to all of you. I would ask that all of you would proceed to Stargazer Colosseum with your relations to partake in a meeting about our findings on Team Atomic. The meeting starts at 8:00, sharp."

Sashay gasped.

"It's 7:45 already! We have a quarter of an hour to get there! Thank Darkrai we have private helicopters...."

Sashay began to call for a helicopter. Ruby turned back round to Rayhne and repeated, "So, what have you been up to?"

{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:09 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Steven" Terrel called out "We have to go to the Stargazer colosseum!" Steven and Magmorter. Stoped, skided and ran at Terrel "Right so which way is it?" Steven asked him. Terrel grunted "We have been here for 5 years and you still have not been to all of the colosseums. how pathetic."

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

BLEEP!

"Agh!" Derrick jumped a foot away from Taylor, startled. It broke him from his anxious trance. He heard Mysterial's announcement. "And where's Stargazer Colosseum?"

"Uhm... Wait.. I haven't been there a lot..." Taylor closed her eyes... They popped open. "Oh! Just around the corner there!" Taylor pointed to a gigantic building. Derrick gulped again. The place looked ominous. "H-how you you miss a place like that?!" asked Derrick. "Dunno!" Taylor chirped. "Well, let's get on our way. Maybe someone else knows what happened to my Pokemon."

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"So, what have you been up to?" Ruby asked Rayhne.
"Not much, winning contests, losing contests and other general stuff. Is it okay if I go with you two in the helicopter? I don't want to arrive with The Grim Reaper " Rayhne laughed.

EDIT: BEAV232 IS ABSENT FOR A WHILE, I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG

Last edited by Jaguar on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy walked up to the stadium and sighed. He hated seeing her for the first time in such an extended period of time. "Jimmy! Darling! How are you?" He smiled and hugged his sister. "Hey, Rosie. How's the life?" "Amazing!" She glanced around. "Please, come in."

Once inside, the two sat across from eachother sharing a pot of tea. Jimmy hated tea. He twirled the spoon around in his cup. "So, James..." "Jimmy." "Yes...Jimmy, I need your help." He pirked up. "Help? With what...?" She sighed and stood up, pacing. "Team Atomic...they're over run us and we can't stop them on our own." "Rosie...you mean to tell me you can't take down one organization? Just one? The Great Rosie?" He was hit with a shock of pride. If he could manage to bring down an opponent not even his sister could, he'd be a hero. He suddenly had a realization. "That guy...the one of the street..." "You saw one?" "I fought one." "And won?" "He was a grunt." "Just a grunt...ok. Just watch the Admins." He sighed. "Will do..."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red and Dusty watched as the two walked off. "Okay that was wierd.", Red said as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah." A highly annoying ring come out of Dusty's pocket. "You might want to get that." Dusty flipped open the communicator and a projection of Mysterial appeared. "Colosseum Leaders and Masters, I have issued this call to all of you. I would ask that all of you would proceed to Stargazer Colosseum with your relations to partake in a meeting about our findings on Team Atomic. The meeting starts at 8:00, sharp."

"Well that cuts into our catch-up time", Dusty sighed. " Dude! It's going to take us forever to get to Stargazer Colosseum." "Not if we go now."
Red and Dusty left the beach and headed towards their next destination. "So....", Red looked over at Dusty,"How has Sashay been over the last couple of months?" (Red visits Poketopia often)
Dusty just rolled his eyes at him. " What?" " Nothin' man." "I was just asking how she was doing, that's all." "Yeah just keep tellin' yourself that."

Both them continued this until Dusty lead them to a garage where two motor bikes(sport style) were sitting. "Man I can't believe that you have been able to keep them both in such great condition." "Yeah it wasn't easy, I'll tell you that." They hopped on the bikes and took off to Stargazer Colosseum.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:10 pm
Profile WWW

Ruby giggled at Rayhne's joke about her father.

"He's not that bad," argued Sashay, "Just a little....distant."

The helicopter arrived, beating out a steady rhythm on the air.

"Hey!" cried Sashay, "I wonder if Red will be there?"

Ruby sighed, murmured "Here we go again," crossed her legs, and started to chatter with Rayhne.

Um, Jag, I was under the impression that Beav was back due to his recent post in your RP. =S
{chingling}

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah, sorry, but I'm going to be gone for a week. So I'm not going to slow things down. :D

"Alright, Taylor, let's go." Derrick said as he went on his way. "What?! Argh!" He stumbled backwards as a small ball was placed in front of him. It looked like a pink-and-orange Pokeball. All of a sudden smoke came seeping through the crease.

"Have a nice nap..." said an icy cold female voice.

~A haiku

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh he is back. He made a massive drama about how he was going to be away for ages but then about 2 days after he comes back.

"Yeah distant that is way to describe him..." Rayhne said sarcasticly.

The Helicopter arrived shouting about its guns.

"Hey!" cried Sashay, "I wonder if Red will be there?"

Rayhne heard Ruby sigh as she said. "Déjà vu."

She turned to Rubana. "Oh my god, I love your shoes!" Rayhne said.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:32 am

"Oh my god, I love your shoes!" gasped Rayhne.

"Ohmigod, aren't they the bomb?? I got them from Veilstone. The department store over there is amazing!"

Sahsay was looking dreamily out of the window.

"Hey!" cried Ruby. "Look! It's Red and Dusty!"

Sashay literally leapt out of her seat and peered out of the window.

"Total crush..." whispered Ruby to Rayhne, as they watched the two guys on their bikes.

"Oh, I haven't seen your Pokemon for such a long time! Can I?" asked Ruby.

{muk}

Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ohmigod, aren't they the bomb?? I got them from Veilstone. The department store over there is amazing!" Rubana said.

"Next time your in Veilstone we are so going shopping together. I go to the department store all the time, it's brilliant you can get some great deals." Rayhne said moving her hair back to flash some glaceon style earings.

"Hey!" cried Ruby. "Look! It's Red and Dusty!"

"Total crush..." whispered Ruby to Rayhne, as they watched the two guys on their bikes.

"Oh, I haven't seen your Pokemon for such a long time! Can I?" asked Ruby.

"Sure, I don't see why not. Of course you know Glaceon and Tentacruel," Rayhne said releasing the pair, Glaceon's fur looking immaculate as ever, "Koffing evolved," Rayhne stated as she realeased Weezing. "But my newest addition is...Mime Jr!" Rayhne said bubbling.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:59 pm
Just your average 10 year old

Well the place I bought my computer from said I had a serious problem and it would take a while to repair. But I took it to a repair shop and it wasn't .

Mysterial didn't show up so Tom decided to go to another colosseum. "Which one... oh... I pick... that one!" He said as he pointed at the Pokétopia Map near the enterance. "Stargazer eh? Good enough. Zapdos, fly me there." Tom let the thunderbird out of its ball and it flew him towards the colosseum, "Stop here, Zapdos." Tom said pointing at an alley near the colsseum, "So you won't be seen." He walked into the arena and a bunch of people were there. He looked at them for a minute and realised it was the old group of friends that lived in the city when they were kids. "Hey guys, long time no see."

Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:21 pm

"Oh My God!" squealed Ruby and grabbed hold of Mime Jr., squeezing him. "SOSWEET!!"

Glaceon and Tentacruel looked at her strangely. Weezing just floated and looked vacant, oozing noxious gases. Ruby smiled and ran her hands through Glaceon's chilly fur. She rubbed Tentacruel's gleaming red jewel and tentatively patted Weezing.

"Ladies, we're here," announced the pilot, and Ruby peered out of the window to see the majestic Stargazer Colosseum.

{kabutops}

Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Mime Jr is amazing, she won my last contest for me, didnt she?" Rayhne said rubbing Mime Jr's chin.

"Ladies, we're here," announced the pilot.

Rayhne dashed to the window to witness the amazing view of stargazer colosseum. A sight to see.

She was fixed on the place until something more interesting turned up. It was Tom.

As the helicopter landed and doors open, Rayhne rushed towards to pulling him into a hug.

"Tom, you look great how have you been? You know since...you know..." Rayhne said.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red and Dusty were speeding down the road to Stargazer when a helicopter flew over. Red looked up, " Wonder where that's goin'. " " Oh that's Sashay's helicopter." Red almost lost control of the bike trying to look closely for her in the helicopter. " You idiot! What are the chances that you'll see her face from down here!" " I don't know but it was worth a shot." Dusty sighed.

As they arrived at Stargazer Colosseum Red saw who was already there. " Man you didn't tell me that Tom guy was going to be here." Red turned to Dusty. " No one knew who would show up. I didn't even know Mysterial had any relatives." Red looked over at him then back at Dusty. " Out of the two of 'em, Tom is definitely the weirder one." " I don't know. Mysterial can be pretty strange."

Red noticed out of the corner of his eye Sashay standing next to two other girls. " Hey man.... I'll talk to you later." " Just ask her out already. All you hav...", Dusty would have finished but Red was already walking towards Sashay.

" Hey Sashay!" Red waved his arms in the air to get her attention.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
Just your average 10 year old

"Yeah I know. Disappeared. Nothing was wrong. I just had to go. I think you remember Larvitar?" He said letting out Tyranitar.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:23 am

"Hey Sashay!"

As Rayhne rushed off to see Tom, Ruby turned around to see Red waving his arms.

"Oooh, Red looks great," said Ruby, smiling knowingly. Sashay just gulped.

"He looks better than he did from the air, that's for sure," muttered Sashay, and with a gulp she walked towards him, smiling. Ruby looked and listened at a safe distance.

"Hi..." There was Sashay's soft voice, although nervousness tinged it, which was almost impossible. Ruby strained her ears to check if it was true, of the great Sashay was nervous.

"How've you been?" she asked. This time her voice actually shook. Ruby squealed with delight.

You can't notice me. I like eavsdropping. 8]
{seadra}

Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Let's have Sashay know about Red's plan to have a telepathic connection with pokemon.))

"How've you been?" she asked.
Red had a large grin on his face, " I've been fantastic! And... you'll never guess what I've been doing since I left."

He lowered his voice so Dusty couldn't hear him if he was eavsdropping. " I've done it. I was able to establish a psychic connection with my pokemon. I'll show you." Red threw out all his pokemon.

As they appeared Red began to smile even more. " Everyone is glad to see you again and even Beldum, my newest addition, wants to meet you." Togekiss flew over. " You remember Togetic don't you? Well he finally evolved into Togekiss." The Togekiss glided to the ground next to Sashay, " I think he missed you the most."

Gallade and Slowking lowered their heads at her and Beldum was hiding behind Red's leg. Come on Beldum. She's not going to kick you or something.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Steven and terrel finaly reached the stargazer colosseum and then terrel told steven to wait while he asked what was going on.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:25 pm

"Ohmigod! Wowee! Red, truly, that is amazing...."

Sashay's face was pinker than usual. Ryby swallowed. Sashay being flushed was......impossible. And anyway, she was confident on the stage, so why couldn't she be confident with boys??

Togekiss floated towards her and let out a cry.

"You remember Togetic don't you? Well he finally evolved into Togekiss," said Red, "I think he missed you the most."

"Yeah, I do! Aw, this is awesome!"

His two Psychic-Types inclined their heads towards them. Beldum hid behind his leg.

"C'mon, let's see how good a Pokemon you are, huh, sweetie?" exclaimed Sashay in her sweetest voice.

Beldum gave in and leapt into her arms as she crooned over him.

"Um, so, what have you been up to? Apart from the telepathy and stuff, I mean. We have so much catching up to do!"

Could all Colosseum Leaders and Masters and their relatives report to the main meeting table? Thank you kindly.

The main meeting table was an enormous, circular table. Mysterial sat at the bottom of it. He and Tom's seats had magician's hats on them. Kruger and Rayhne, Sashay and Ruby, and Joe also sat near Mysterial, as a sign of their superiority to the Leaders. The others sat down; Marina, Terrell and Steven, Rosie and Jimmy (excuse the minor godmod), Dusty and Red, and Voldon. Strangely, Taylor and Derrick, her older brother, were absent (I assume that you were captured by Tallia or Ana, Leo).

"We have been confronted by a great threat to Poketopia. That is why we have called upon you, to aid us in this threat. The...."Boss" of this Team is called Tallia. I suggest that you avoid her. She has extremely powerful Pokemon, namely a Tyranitar, a Metagross, a Spiritomb, a Sharpedo, an Aggron, and a Dusknoir. These Pokemon are practically unbeatable. A group of our very own Stargazer Colosseum Trainers, who are Kelsey, Joy, Jonothan, Kiera, Kaitlyn, Monica, Tate, and Ruth, were unable to beat her. Her Executives, Ana, Tony and Michael, also have very powerful Pokemon, although not to the extent of Tallia. All that is known of these 3 is that Ana possesses an Octillery and a Relicanth, Tony uses a Venasaur and a Shiftry, and Michael utilizes a Porygon-Z and a Tauros. Please, go around with your strongest Pokemon. I bring all of my Legendaries with me nowadays, and that is quite unusual, I can tell you that. We are all in grave danger, and -"

There was a bleeping.

Mysterial looked ill for a second, then he turned around to the giant screen behind them.

On it was a Pachirisu tail, flashing on and off the screen.

"I think," said Mysterial quietly, "That some of us may need to perform a rescue mission."

{raichu}

Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Your in big trouble, young lady." Kruger whispered to Rayhne in an angry tone.

"The hell have I done now?" Rayhne whispered back louder.

"I don't know...maybe assulting my staff and running around Poketopia unsupervised. How stupid's that? You know about Team Atomic and you completely ignore your duties." Kruger said back know longer whispering.

"I can handle myself. I defeated to grunts with ease." Rayhne said back nearly shouting.

"No you can't. I cannot believe your mother lets you get away with things like this. Your so undisciplined." Kruger said now shouting at his daughter.

Whack!

She slapped had slapped him, hard. "I've had enough. Don't speak about parenting to me you fat :censored: ing oaf. Maybe if you werent swanning around here all the time you could maybe come and act like you give a :censored: about me or mum. " She shouted at the top of her voice, right infront of Krugers face. She turned away heading towards the door kicking it open and reaching for the cigarettes in her pocket.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:28 am

"Frick!"

Ruby rushed outside to see Rayhne. She had taken out some cigarettes.

"Smoke and you die, lady!" snapped Ruby. Prinplup burst out of its Pokeball and used Bubblebeam to blast the cigarette to smithereens.

"I told you to quit, dammit!" cried Ruby, a tad distressed. The recent turn of events had left her light-headed. "And there was no need to yell at your father like that!"

Sashay rushed out. She was crying and looked absolutely furious.

"Sweetie, Mysterial is assigning you guys to rescue Taylor and Derrick."

"What, just us?" exclaimed Ruby indignantly. "Can't we have a Master or a Leader?"

"No. Mysterial wants to 'preserve' us. It's like he thinks you're reusable!" said Sashay in disgust.

Ruby felt a little numb.

"Well, we'd better go, right?"

Sonic Josh, I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to give you a warning. Your writing's gonna haveta get better, man. Sorry.
Beav, it says in the rules no legendaries. So I'm confiscating your Dialga, since it's way too powerful. The Zapdos is OK. Just do us a favour and don't godmod it. Fankoo!

{arcanine}

Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rayhne went to light the cigarette and it got destroyed by a burst of bubbles. She wanted to tell Rubana off for destroying her fags but instead she fell into Rubana's arms began to slightly cry.

"I'm sorry. I've had enough of him." Rayhne said weakly.

Sashay rushed out. She was crying and looked absolutely furious.

:censored: Rayhne though.

"Sweetie, Mysterial is assigning you guys to rescue Taylor and Derrick." Sashay said.

"What, just us?" exclaimed Ruby indignantly. "Can't we have a Master or a Leader?"

"No. Mysterial wants to 'preserve' us. It's like he thinks you're reusable!" said Sashay in disgust.

Ruby looked a little numb.

"Well, we'd better go, right?"

"We can handle it." Rayhne said backing off Ruby still with tears in her eyes.

She walked back inside and went up to Mysterial not looking at her father at all.

"Mysterial can you please just tell me where we need to go so I can get on with it." Rayhne said as she walked back to a different seat where was met by a glare from her father.

"What's up Dad?" Rayhne said cheekingly,

"Don't give me that you stupid little girl." Kruger replied.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Damn that Kruger! And Dusty wonders why I won't become a Master, hmph!

Red got up and walked to Sashay, " Don't worry, they'll be fine. Ruby is a phenomenal trainer and Rahyne seems to be able to take care of the both of them." He turned to Ruby, " If you want, you can take Togekiss with you, for the mission of course. He has a wide range of attacks."

Red held out the pokeball.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm baaaaaaack. O_O

Derrick was blinded as the Main Street Colosseum lights flashed on. "Agh!"

"Well I'm glad you could join me." crooned a cold voice. "My name is Ana and I am among the best in our team." Derrick reached for his Pokeballs, "Oh yes," chuckled Ana. "I forgot to mention that I am the one who holds your Pokemon at the moment. Don't worry, you can still get them back..." Derrick glared across the field at the evil woman. "Defeat me in a Pokemon battle of course."

"With my bare hands?" asked Derrick, knowing that he didn't have any Pokemon to fight with.

"Of course not, sweetie. In fact, I'll let you choose your own Pokemon - Battle Factory style. I assume you've played around in the Battle Frontier in Sinnoh, no?" Ana asked.

"Of course. I pick three Pokemon out of six, and I'm assuming you have your own though I have no idea what they could possibly be..." Derrick looked at his choices:

Bidoof, Gabite, Electabuzz, Machoke, Wartortle, and Treecko.

Well... I have no idea what kind of Pokemon she uses... So I guess I'll cover as many bases as I can. "I've made my choice." Derrick said gravely. "Electabuzz, Wartortle and Treecko." The Pokeballs disappeared from the platform and into his pockets. "Ready to fight?" Derrick asked.

"Let's tango."

~A haiku

Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next