It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Poketopia Time [On Break Till SC is Back] 
I need to shut the **** up

It has finally arrived! Presenting.....POKETOPIA TIME!

Genre : Adventure

Rating : E+10

Setting : The fabled city of Poketopia!

Plot : All was well in Poketopia.....until Team Atomic came. Team Atomic is a team of Poketopia Trainers who always seem to lose against the challengers. They are bent on destroying Poketopia. The Colosseum leaders are at a loss for what to do - with the amount of Trainers that have joined Team Atomic, they're pretty much helpless. Desperate, they call some of their younger/older relations to help out.
NOTE :
The grunts in Team Atomic use Fire and Psychic PKMN, The chief executives (Ana, Tony, and Michael) Use Water, Grass and Normal, and their boss, Tallia, uses Steel, Dark and Ghost PKMN. Over the course of the adventure, the guys go to the 10 Colosseums to defeat the threat to Poketopia!

Rules :
1. Follow the forum's rules. That is, no godmodding, Mary Sueing, spamming, etc please.
2. Your team must include 1 Basic Pokemon, and can also have 3 others, although no legendaries. The other 2 can be either Stage 1 or Stage 2 Pokemon.
3. Your PKMN can have as many TM Moves, Egg Moves and Tutored Moves as you want...provided it adds up to 4 moves. Make sure they have moves compatible with the Pokemon....no Skarmorys with Energy Ball.
4. At least 2 of your Pokemon (if not more) must be the same type. You can have the same Type Preference as a Leader/Master, but please try not to have the same type preferences as the other people in this RP.
5. As many people can enter as they want (well, 10 can), although as soon as I have 4 people I'm gonna start.
6. Please write OOC in one of these ways: OOC: After OOC, ((between double brackets)), or in a different colour.
7. Please, please, please don't break the rules. I really don't want to have to ban you, although I very highly doubt that'll happen. I'm pretty tolerant. You'll get 2 warnings. I'll have a list of parcipitants and if you have 1 warning you'll get a {chimecho}, 2 warnings, 2 {chimecho} s, and a ban your name is strikethroughed and you get an {alakazam}.
8. You ,must somehow be related to one of the Leaders, be it second cousin, brother or aunt.
9. Only one person can be related to the chosen Leader. So 2 people can't be related to Joe, before you ask. First come, first served.
10. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE use correct puncuation and grammar. Please.
11. Enjoy!

You can choose to be related to any of these Leaders :
Joe, the ultra-cool, tuxedo-wearing Master of Gateway Colosseum, likes his Normal-Types. He also frequently uses any of the 3 starters.
Taylor, the sweet little girl dressed as a Pachirisu, Leader of Main Street Colosseum. Uses Pachirisu, Electric-Types and Water-Types most.
Marina, the enthusiastic young girl dressed as Kyogre, Leader of Waterfall Colosseum. Uses Bug and Water-Types most.
Rosie, the beautiful cool girl dressed as Roserade, Leader of Neon Colosseum. Uses Roserade, Grass and Poison-Types the most.
Voldon, the tough muscle man dressed as Electivire, Leader of Crystal Colosseum. Uses Elecrivire, Electric, Fighting, and Rock-Types most.
Sashay, The graceful dancer and Master of Sunny Park Colosseum. She has a balanced team.
Terrel, the fiery young boy dressed as Groudon, Leader of Magma Colosseum. Uses Fire and Ground-Types most.
Dusty, the cunning cool boy dressed as Lucario, Leader of Sunset Colosseum. Uses Fighting-Types most.
Kruger, the arrogant, gray-tuxedoed man, and the Master of Courtyard Colosseum. Uses Dark-Types most.
Mysterial, the mysterious, eccentric magician and the Poketopia Master. Uses legendaries such as Dialga, Palkia, Ho-Oh, and Manaphy.

If a Leader/Master is strikethroughed, that means someone is already related to them, therefore no-one else can be.

There you go! Click on the links for their appearances.
Right, here's what you all should have in your profile :
Quote:

Name : (Include a nickname if you wish)
Appearance : (optional)
Related To : (one of the Colosseum Leaders/Masters)
Personality :
History :
Pokemon :
Type Preference :
PKMN's Nickname(s) : (Also optional)
Pokemon's Movesets :
Other Info About Your Character/Their PKMN : (Again, optional)

Okay then, here's my profile:
Name : Rubana Grazia (Rube/Ruby)
Appearance : Image
Related To : Sashay
Personality : Ruby is a little arrogant, although she is not totally narcissic like her sister Sashay. She respects others, and prefers others leading. She is shy and very skilled at dancing, although she has crippling stage fright. She is considerate towards others.
History : Sashay has always outshone Rubana, although Rubana never minded this. She loves her sister, however found her vanity tiresome. After living for 8 years in Poketopia, Rubana moved to Sinnoh and learnt how to battle and dance. She has been called back to Poketopia to "visit", but has no idea of the danger that awaits her....
Pokemon : {mantyke} Mantyke, {prinplup} Prinplup, {lumineon} Lumineon and {sealeo} Sealeo.
Type Preference : Water-Type
Pokemon's Movesets : {mantyke} : Headbutt, Aqua Ring, Signal Beam, Water Pulse.
{prinplup} : Bubblebeam, Drill Peck, Ice Beam, Protect.
{lumineon} : Silver Wind, Surf, Psybeam, Flash.
{sealeo} : Aurora Beam, Rest, Snore, Aqua Tail.
Other Info About Your Character/Their PKMN : Mantyke is Rube's best friend and first Pokemon, although she has never wanted to evolve it.
Jaguar and redt have a place reserved.

RP members list :
*superiorchingling*
Jaguar
Sonic Josh {chimecho}
St. Jimmy
Beav
Redt
LeoTheLion

So there ya go! Here it is. Start joining up. Jag and redt, post your profiles quick. 8]
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Last edited by *superiorchingling* on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:55 am, edited 13 times in total.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

BOO!!!

Name : Rayhne Anderson
Related To : Kruger's Daughter
Personality : Nothing like her father, fun loving and cool.
History : Born and raised by her mother in Veilstone, she never really saw her father except in the holidays and when she did she was never to happy to see him. Rayhne had always been to undisciplined in her fathers eyes. Her mother said that if he thought that she should be raised better he should get off his arse and do some parenting. She went on her pokemon journey and excelled in pokemon contested and has now be called to Poketopia to deal with something.
Pokemon : {glaceon} , {mime jr.} , {weezing} , {tentacruel}
Type Preference : None really his pokemon aren't caught because they were a specific type.
Pokemon's Movesets :
{glaceon} - Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Giga Impact
{mime jr.} - Psychic, Thunderbolt, Teeter Dance, Brick Break
{weezing} – Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Haze, Flamethrower
{tentacruel} – Hydro Pump, Poison Jab, Giga Drain, Hyperbeam

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:46 pm
Just your average 10 year old

May I be Mysterial?

If so:

Name : Mysterial
Appearance : (optional)
Related To : He is a master
Personality : Crazy.
History : Born into a village obsessed about legends, he quickly became interested. When he was 14, he caught a baby Larvitar who was lost in the woods. This was viewed as a legend by his village and he became leader. On day his tribe went on hunts and he caught a few legends. When he was 21, he moved to Pokétopia and became a master.
Pokemon : Dialga, Zapdos, Tyranitar, Gible
Type Preference : Legendaries
Pokemon's Movesets :
Dialga:
Roar of time (not used often)
Ancient Power
Dragon Claw
Metal Claw

Zapdos:
Roost
Thunderbolt
Drill Peck
Steel wing

Tyranitar:
Dragon Dance
Crunch
Stone Edge
Fire Punch

Gible:
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Aerial Ace

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name : Steven
Appearance : Tall with blue hair wears a blue and green t-shirt
Related To : Terrel's brother
Personality : Shy but when agravated angers easly
History : Born in lavader town always visited the pokemon tower when he was younger he and his brother went to Poketopia togeather he was never able to beat his brother at battleing
Pokemon : {magmortar}, {politoed}, {cyndaquil}, {glaceon}
Type Preference : Fire
Pokemon's Movesets : {magmortar}- Flamethrower, Lava plume, earthquake, Iron tail
{politoed} Surf, Ice punch, hydro pump, psychic
{cyndaquil}, Eruption, Flamethrower, Flare blitz, Dig
{glaceon}, Ice beam, Dig, Blizzard, Iron tail
His cybdaquill was his first pokemon and it never wanted to evolve

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Jimmy
Appearance:
Related To: Rosie's brother
Personality: He's a quick thinker who relies mainly on logic and reason. He enjoys decieving and out smarting his opponents with formulated strategies and trickery.
History: Growing up known as "Rosie's brother" has paid quite a toll on him. Jimmy tries harder now hoping that one day he'll have a name of glory and not just be known by his sister's. By age 12 he'd already competed and one his first chess championship and is still enjoys playing the game. He has a well rounded knowledge of strategy and pokemon, especially dark and poison-types.
Pokemon:
{spinarak} Shadow Sneak, Poison Jab, Spider Web, Giga-Drain
{arbok} Crunch, Gunk Shot, Rock Slide, Iron Tail
{umbreon} Confuse Ray, Faint Attack, Sand-Attack, Double Team
{charmander} Flamethrower, Smoke Screen, Aerial Ace, Dragon Rush
Type Preference: Poison
PKMN's Nickname(s): N/A
Other Info About Your Character/Their PKMN: Jimmy feels closest to his Spinarak. It was his first, having found it scared in the basement of their home. He loves it more than anything, but won't show it.

((Sorry about the image, the link wouldn't work))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:32 pm
Profile WWW

Wow! Nice! Ok...
Jaguar : BOO!! =P Accepted without a second doubt. =]

Beav : Sorry, relations only. =[ I'll accept you if you become Mysterial's relation, though. Although....I do like his history.

Sonic Josh : I'll accept, but only if you promise to use correct grammar and punctuation. That's a rule I forgot to add.

Jimmy : Absolutely! Good to see you back. Btw the pic isn't a problem, I only used a link cause the pic wouldn't work. +[

Ok! Let's get this thing going. Redt, you'll haveta join later. Hurry, though!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rubana arrived at Poketopia in the large Prinplup boat, with the Mantyke boat sailing beside her. She was excited about seeing her sister; although vain, she was never mean to Ruby.

She heard the commentator of Gateway Colosseum cry, "Deluged by Hydro Cannon! It couldn't take it! IT'S DOWN!!!" She even thought she could see Joe and his Blastoise waving to the crowd. She smiled. It felt like home.

As she arrived, there was a bit of a kafuffle. People seemed to be pushing each other around, and she heard:

"DON'T MOVE OR WE SHOOT!"

Craning her neck, she saw Miss Anna, the kind receptionist, being held at gunpoint by two grunts in orange and pink clothes while ten others pointed guns at the crowd.

There was a crackle and an enormous bolt of electricity fanned out and eloctrocuted the grunts. A Raichu and a beautiful girl with purple hair and ballet shoes stepped out.

"It's OK, ladies and gentlemen," she assured them, "The threat has been neutralized."

Everyone clamoured to see Sashay. Ruby waved frantically and Sashay saw her. Suddenly Raichu seemed to duplicate several times, until there were 20 of it, prodding people and demanding attention. Sashay barged through and threw her arms around her sister.

"Hey babe! How awesome was that?"

"I gotta admit, it was.....pretty awesome," said Ruby, kissing her sister on the cheek. "How're you, gorgeous? How's life as a Leader going?"

"Master, now! Isn't it amazing?!" whispered Sashay, at the same time conjuring a Pokeball. A beam of red light hit the real Raichu and it was sucked, along with its copies, into the Pokeball.

"Totally!" whispered Ruby, quite impressed. They linked arms and walked back up to Sunny Park, gossiping away and distracted, for now, from the bizarre assault that had just taken place......

Ok! Enjoy the RPin'!
{chingling}

Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 am

Well then I'm Tom, Mysterial's brother.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name : Red
Related To : Dusty's older brother
Personality : Red has a very laid-back nature and tends to rather have fun than be serious. He gets along with almost everyone he meets and is the life of the party. Red is also a helpful person and will do whatever it takes to find a solution to a problem. He's definitly not the competitive type when it comes to battling but prefers to have fun with his pokemon. Red is always confident in his battling skills and never doubts his pokemon's talents.
History : Red and Dusty grew up together on the opposite sides of reasoning. Red always took a stress free look at life while Dusty was always contemplating the best choices for him to take. They never fought with each other because they knew it would lead nowhere, instead they formed a close bond with each other. Red went off to folow his dream of connecting with pokemon on a level no one has connected ever before. He was successful while Dusty trained constantly with his pokemon, trying to cover every weakness they had. He too was successful but no matter how many times Dusty battled with Red, Red always won. Dusty still hasn't figured out Red's secret.
Pokemon : Gallade, Slowking, Metang, Togekiss
Type Preference : Psychic
Pokemon's Movesets :
{gallade} - Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Sword Dance, Close Combat
{slowking} - Surf, Psychic, Ice Beam, Calm Mind
{beldum} - Takedown, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, Iron Defense
{togekiss} - Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Heat Wave, Air Slash
Other Info About Your Character/Their PKMN : Red and the pokemon share a telepathic bond. It was easy to establish the connection with psychic pokemon but he did manage to establish one with his Togekiss since he raised her from an egg.

Last edited by redt on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:44 pm
Profile WWW

Redt : I'll accept if you have 1 Basic Pokemon.
Oh, and btw, people, your basics can evolve later. So can your others, if they can. =]

{chingling}

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Your going, Ray." Rayhne's mother, Lauren, said to her.
"But, I don't want to go help dad...can't you go?" Rayhne pleaded to hopefully persuade her mother to make her actually spend some time with her father.
"Honey you know I cannot go, I have to stay here and look after the house. Plus you know who is the best battle out of us to." Lauren replied.
"Your a much better battler than me, why don't we have a batt..." Rayhne began to say.
"No. Now go or else your going to be late." Lauren said literally forcing her out the door. The door clunked shut and Rayhne was on their drive way. It was only a short walk to where she had to get on a helicopter to Poketopia. With Tentacruel at her side she arrived at the helicopter pad. It was a small black helicopter that had a slightly cramped interior. Clearly Rayhnes father had not splashed out on his daughter. They trip wasn't long and after a 10 minuet flight they touched down in Poketopia.

The moment Rayhne stepped out of the Helicopter a man running with a Houndoom came straight up to her. "Miss Rayhne unfortunately your father cannot be here to pick you up so you will be taken to his arena." The man.
[i]Lazy :censored: , I'm not doing what he wants. I'm going to have some fun.[i/] Once quick haze from Weezing and she was gone.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red was sitting in the back of the Mantyke ferry, consulting with Gallade and Slowking for a solution to his brother's problem. (( Green for Slowking thoughts and red for Gallade thoughts))
We need to think of a battle stategy Red. "Don't worry so much, besides, we don't even know what kind of pokemon they'll be using other than the types.", Red said nonchalantly. But...
Slowking, enough. Red is right, you need to relax. Let's just get there first. "Then we'll deal with whatever comes are way. Besides we know this place like back of our hands right?" Of course. Certainly.

The ferry stopped and Red got off, just in time to see Sashay own a couple of the grunts with her Raichu. Hmph, seems Sashay still has it. "Yeah she does. Gallade, what do you think about Sashay's battle technique?" She has everything under control and knows how to use it to her fullest ability. I'm positive that she knows how to flant it too.
"Well that was fun to watch. Now it's time to go find Dusty."

Red found Dusty sitting on the rocks next to his areana. " I thought you would have shown up later.", Dusty replied without looking over at Red. " Well I figured I would surprise you. The guys(reference to Red's pokemon. they are all male) have been wanting to see you again."
"How have all of ya'll been doing after you left the island?" "We have been okay, all of us have been through some rough training though. I've also managed to evolve Togetic but Beldum still hasn't evolved yet." Red through out two of his pokeballs and Togekiss and Beldum appeared.
"Wow! Togekiss looks great. And after all this time I didn't think that your Togepi would ever evolve, huh."

As Red and Dusty were catching up a large explosion happened down the beach. Dusty jumped off the rock, " Come on! We need to go find out what just happened. It was probably Team Atomic."
" Those are the people that have been giving you and the other leaders problems right?" " Yeah, they never quit. They just keep trying to take over Poketopia. We've been lucky to keep them at bay with all the new recriuts they get." " That bad huh?" "Yeah, that bad."

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:16 pm
Profile WWW

If my brother is sooooo good, why does he need my help? His legends could wipe Team Atomic off the face of the Earth. Tom thought as he rode on the Peliper plane (you ride in the beak. lol). I wish I wouldn't have come here.

The Peliper landed near Mysterial's arena. He didn't come out to welcome Tom so he just walked in. "What a wierd place. Not my idea of an arena. Where is Mysterial?"

Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Thanks, keep the change." Rayhne told the petite waitress. She smiled and handed Rayhne her coffee. Rayhne sat down at one of the cafes in Poketopia thinking. Hmmmm what to do? I think I will make an appearance at the Courtyard Colosseum later. After a bit of shopping maybe or should I catch a match at one of the other Colosseums? Rayhne could do anything she liked, she knew he father would be angry but he wouldn't come to get her.

She decided to head to the shops first and new a short cut threw a couple of back alleys. She got and threw her empty coffee cup into a recycling bin and she was off. Walking through the back alleys was a risk with Team Atomic running about but her Pokemon her strong enough.

The first part of her journey took her through a small alleyway that was illuminated by a few neon lights but as soon as Rayhne turned the corner the only source of light was the sun. She walked for a while listening to her Ipod.
When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you.

Suddenly she got the feeling she was being followed. She turned around nothing. She continued walking at a slightly faster pace and the noise got louder. "Alright, who's there?" Rayhne trying to keep her composure.
"We are." A mysterious voice called.
"Who's we?" Raynhe shouted.
"Look little lady we don't wants any troubles. Just give us all your Pokemon and leave." A grunts said as himself and another grunt stepped up from behind two dustbins.
"How about you go shove that idea right up your :censored: ?" Rayhne said holding her own.
"You have lead us to this little lady. Go! Exeggcute!" The grunt said. The other grunt released a Monferno.
"Glaceon, Mime Jr I choose you," Rayhnee called, "Mime Jr Psychic! Glaceon Ice Beam!"
The pair launched there attacks just fainting there targets in one hit. These were just grunts Pokemon and easy to take out. "Crap, you pathetic weak Pokemon!" The grunt shouted running away at a speed. Rayhne also ran but the other way. As much as she disliked her father she wanted to get rid of them.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy walked around aimlessly. "I was told to come here...but where am I supposed to be going?" He looekda t the invitation again and crumpled it before tossing it aside. "Whatever...she never did give good directions...or any directions for that matter." He slid his hands into his pockets and continued walking with a sack swung around his shoulder. Suddenly, he was shoved aside by a man running down the street. He seemed to be trying to get away from someone. "Hey! Watch it!" Jimmy stood back up and huffed before continueing. Not long after he saw a girl running the opposite direction. "What the...is the some kind of marathon...?" He called out. "Hey! What are you doing!" He ran up along side her. "Can you tell me how to get to--" He realized that he'd thrown away the paper holding his 'information' "Damn...Rosie! Do you know where she is?"

Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Umm, I don't know and frankly don't care. I am running for a reason," Rayhne said as she stopped, "Wait you know Rosie?"

Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy stopped so abruptly that he stumbled, almost tripping mover his own feet. "Yeah, she's my sister. Did you get an invitation too?" He panted hard, having used up all his breath running.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name : Derrick Tansen
Appearance : Tall, mildly skinny, wearing a black-and-gray T-shirt under a thickish red hooded jacket. Light brown hair with black tips, Black hair with red tips, wearing jeans with a belt... And shoes. Generic shoes.
Related To : Taylor's older brother
Personality : Derrick is a dark teenager who, as a child and pre-teen, did not get very much attention because of his two younger sisters: Taylor and Terra (who is a Gym Leader in a far off region). Derrick isn't easy to make friends with, but once someone is close to him he is a very loyal and honest friend. Derrick is also terrified of ghosts and will simply turn to his Pokemon to make them go away.
History : Living in the shadow of his two younger sisters since he was seven, Derrick is a dark, jaded teenager. He became fed-up with his inferiority when Taylor became a Colosseum Leader and started raising Pokemon himself. Somewhat a pyromaniac, Derrick began to raise Fire Pokemon, starting with a Growlithe he had found in his neighborhood. Once when attacked by a Gengar in Eterna Forest exploring the Old Chateau, a Murkrow came to save him. This is when Derrick started liking Dark Pokemon.
Pokemon:

<= {arcanine} =>
Flame Wheel
ExtremeSpeed
Rest
Snore

<= {houndour} =>
Crunch
Flamethrower
Theif
Confuse Ray

<= {bayleef} =>
Razor Leaf
Stun Spore
Attract
Lick

<= {honchkrow} =>
Aerial Ace
Night Slash
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Type Preference : Fire/Dark
Other Info About Your Character/Their PKMN : Honchkrow doesn't trust Derrick when he isn't doing very well in battle and may do what he wants instead of Derrick's orders. Arcanine and Houndour trust Derrick very much. Bayleef's just a ditz with a whole bunch of guy Pokemon.

(I actually hadn't looked in depth at Red's profile before making my first draft. We must have similar tastes. =P)

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Last edited by LeoTheLion on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:42 am

LeoTheLion : Sorry, but you have to be related to someone else. Only one per Colosseum Leader/Master. And mindya language. =P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sashay walked along, arm in arm with her sister in the streets of Poketopia.

"So, what.....you're telling me there's a....a what.....a team of Colosseum trainers who always lose? As in, Team Rocket? Or Vergona??"

"Yeah...." said Sashay. She seemed a little sheepish.

"Woah woah WOAH," said Rubana with gusto, "I was told this was a visit."

"That's a lie, I'm afraid," said Sashay, who really did seem to be afraid.

"I...I...what??!" cried Rubana, thoroughly confused. "Surely you have other.....trainers?"

"Nope, they're all gone. We're pretty desperate, so...."

"Oh," said Rubana, sounding offended, "So, I'm your last resort?"

"Hey! We've got loads of relations of the Masters and Leaders!"

"Oh, yeah? Who?" demanded Ruby.

"Uhh, lemme see.....well, we have Jimmy, Rosie's brother, aaand....uhh....oh yeah! Red, Dusty's bro! And Tom, Mysterial's brother, and Terrell's brother too, Steven! And then Kruger's daughter is here."

This last relation caught Ruby's mind.

"Raynhe is here?? Seriously??"

"Yeah, I think so," said Sashay breezily,"Why? Watsit to ya?"

"Um, c'mon! We're like, both younger relations to Masters, and you, Joe, Kruger and Uncle Mysterial always used to have those meetings where you brought us along, remember?"

"Sorta," said Sashay.

Suddenly two Atomic grunts raced out of the alleyway, knocking Sashay over. Ruby pointed at them and said, "Mantyke! Signal beam!"

Mantyke flew out of it's Pokeball and unleashed a spiralling beam of blue and red that struck both grunts in the back and sent them spiralling, face first, into the floor. Ruby looked down into the alleyway and saw Rayhne and another guy talking.

"RAYHNE! RAY! HEYY!!" cried Ruby, and started running towards her.

{mew} {bibarel} {carnivine}

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yes, I got an invitation. Rosie's colosseum is somewhere that way." Rayhne said pointing in her left direction. Then turning to see Ruby walking towards her. "Oh my god! Ruby!" Rayhne screamed as she ran to hug Rubana. She was glad there was a familiar face.

ZOMG, My RP got a referance!!!!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Alright, I fixed it. Since there didn't seem to be any other problems with my character... I guess I'll go ahead and start. =P))

Derrick received the invitation from his youngest sister once he had gotten home from training his Pokemon. He picked it up of of his bed and sat down at his desk, turning his desklight on. He read the envelope.

"Ugh. Taylor..." Derrick groaned. He reached to throw his envelope in the trash bin when a certain emblem caught his eye. Hm? he thought as he toe open the envelope, recognizing Poketopia's seal.

Dear Dare-Bear, I invite you to come participate in some of our fun colosseum
battles and tournaments and enjoy our amusement park rides while you're here. I'm sure you'll
love it, even though you're not too much into battling. I'll send my helicopter at six o'clock. See ya!
Taytay

"Ugh. Dare-Bear. How disgustingly adorable." Derrick looked at the clock. Four in the evening. Mom and Dad won't notice if I'm gone, he thought. And they would just be elated to know that I'm spending time with the precious one. Plus.... He took a look at the Pokeballs he had in his pocket. "People may see my potential." Derrick put on a smirk.

~ * ~ * ~

Two hours later, Derrick heard the helicopter's roar as he went outside. "At least she's prompt." He said to himself, knowing no one would hear him over the din. Or over his mumbling for that matter. At last the helicopter landed. A tall man in a black suit bearing the Poketopia emblem came out. He looked around. Seemingly confused, he turned to Derrick.

"Do you know where Taylor Tansen's home is?" inquired the professional looking man.

"The adorable Taylor Tansen who dresses up like a Pachirisu? That one?" asked Derrick.

The man blushed, "Yes, the same one. You must me a great fan!" He smiled and held out his hand for Derrick to shake. He took a deathly stare from Derrick then lowered his hand, confused. "Or not?"

"I'm her brother."

The man paused. "Oh.. wow. I guess I, er, see the resemblance."

Then, a moment of awkward silence. The man straightened his suit and cleared his throat. "Well. Anyway, I'm here to pick you up and take you to Poketopia. I assume you got your sister's letter?" The man assumed. He had seen Derrick's backpack.

"Yes. Snail-mail, how cute." Derrick stepped inside the copter. "Let's go."

~*~*~

Derrick walked over to the ticket booth and took out the VIP pass he had been given by Sheldon, the man who was in the helicopter. A sign was on the booth that read "CLOSED."

Hm. Odd. Why would they invite me here if it was going to be closed? Surely this is my sister's business. He chuckled to himself silently.

"DERRICK!!" came a familiar high-pitched squeal.

Crap. Here it comes. As expected by the recipient, a tackling hug came from behind. Derrick put on a smile. "Well, hey Taylor! Why's the park closed?" As much as he couldn't stand his sister's overly cheerful nature, he knew that it was his parents that made her like this. Derrick tried to be nice to his sister.

"Oh, uh... Well let's go to the beach, we'll talk about it."

When the unlikely siblings arrived on the beach, only five minutes' walk away from the front, someone called from behind.

"You," said a man wearing pink and orange. Derrick burst out laughing at the angry face contradicting the flamboyant outfit. The laughter was ignored, though. The man turned to face Taylor. "You beat my Gyarados. My super-strong Gyarados, demon of the seas. We'll settle this now."

"Not on my watch," Derrick said as he stifled a laugh. The man's voice was high-pitched, too. "You'll have to fight me first."

"Fine. Electrode, GO!" A beam of light, then a red-and-orange ball appeared by the man's side. An Electrode.

"Arcanine, come on out!" Derrick shouted as he threw his Pokeball. Arcanine came out and roared, spitting fire and gnashing its teeth. "Extre-" Derrick's opponent smirked and shouted "Electrode, Explosion!"

Derrick braced himself.

BOOM!!!

"Arcanine!"

When the smoke and airborne sand had dispersed enough for him to see, Derrick took a look at Arcanine. He hadn't fainted, but he had definitely taken some damage. "Good work, boy." He withdrew his companion. "Taylor, where's the nearest Pokemon Center?"

~A haiku

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Cool, Leo. You're accepted. =]
Jaguar wrote:
*superiorchingling* wrote:
Or Vergona??

ZOMG, My RP got a referance!!!!

Yes it did, and you spelt reference wrong. ;p

"AHAHAH! Ohmigod, Ray! We have totally GOT to catch up."

Ruby jumped up and down in joy, then noticed the thin, brown-haired guy behind them.

"Hi. Do I know you?" wondered Ruby aloud, adressing him.

{chingling}

EDIT: I'd like it if people didn't keep editing my posts and changing the {chingling} . Thanks.

Last edited by *superiorchingling* on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:36 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"What?" Steven said running out into his brothers battle ground. "You want me to go and look around for anyone that is hurt." Steven said exitedly. He thought his brother finaly trusted him to go out and battle people that even he might lose to. But that was not the case, "Yes look around here and cheak I am going to go out and look around" Terrel told Steven. Terrel then walked off. Steven's cyndaquill popped its head out of his bag and jumped on to steven's head. "Ok right lets go, Magmorter." A magmorter came out with a burst of light. Steven then ran after Terrel and then running past him "See you later!" steven shouted to Terrel. Then magmorter went off to find out what was going on.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red and Dusty were running down to the site of the explosion when a grunt carrying an Electrode ran past them. He was saying something about getting his revenge once and for all.
Dusty looked straight ahead where he saw Taylor and the guy standing, "Hmph. I guess a lot of people love my beach." "Looks more like they wanted to remodel.", Red said with a chuckle.

Both of them approached the two trainers, hearing the guy ask where a pokemon center was. Red looked over at Dusty, "Dude, don't you have a healing machine in your area somewhere?"

"Yeah. I got one next to the entrance to the beach. Come on I'll show you."

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thanks!" Jimmy took off in that direction quickly as the two hugged happily. As he ran he looked at the two, he collided with another man. "You little punk! I'm trying to do some business here!" The man shoved Jimmy down. Obviously angry, he got bacup and punched the man in the face, knocking him back, then called out Spinarak. "Spider-Web that guy!" Endless webs shot out of the small spider and stuck him to the wall. "Let me go!" Jimmy walked up with a laugh. "Maybe now you'll learn some manners." He returned Spinarak and continued on his way to meet Rosie.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

:D Yey! Thanks, Ching! And may I ask about the random Pokemon smilies after your posts? O_o

"Thanks, Dusty! By the way, I'll give you your Exp Share next time I see you, kay?" Taylor said as she grabbed Derrick's hand to go to the Pokemon Center. Derrick gave a grateful nod of the head towards the trainers and followed his sister.

"Seems you don't know your way around the city." chuckled Derrick as he put his Pokeballs in the machine.

"Er, yeah, I uh.. They just remodeled the place." stuttered Taylor. "Oh my gosh, another goon!"

Boop bee boo bop bee boop. sang the healing machine. The process was done. Derrick grabbed the balls and ran. ((>_>))

"Go, Honchkrow!" Derrick threw the Pokeball he had recieved from the machine. Clunk "Wha-? Er, Arcanine, go!" Clunk[/] Derrick gasped. "HOUNDOUR, BAYLEEF!" [i]Clunk, clunk. "WHAT IS THIS?!" Derrick demanded. He got a few strange looks from a group of grunts.... That was now headed this way.

"Gulp."

~A haiku

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next