It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Journey To Our Dooms (PG-13) (need 2 more) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Rose screamed at the top of her voice. "I'm drenched!!!!!!"
She looked around to see who the culprit of this immence annoyance was. He saw a gyarados with its head just above the surface. "You! You did this!!!" Roserade shouted at the gyarados. "I would so Leaf Storm your ass if I wernt so wet!" Rose grabbed something to dry her self of with and then realised that when she had been shouting she had not noticed Bubbles and here family. "Hey Pubbles! Hi Mr&Mrs Bonafida!"

Sun May 24, 2009 12:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Mrs. Vexen, Ma'am, if I may, we're all only wet because of that guy," said the Piplup, pointing at Gyarados.

"I see," she said under her breath.

"And to what might I owe the pleasure of such a grand meeting as this?" she announced.

Sun May 24, 2009 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to pull out of this. school work+real work is getting to me again. Sorry to waste your time.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon May 25, 2009 11:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"I don't know, but something strange is going on here," Khalim announced widely.
"I am Khalim... just another one who is confused about th-" Khalim stopped in mid sentence to see that the charmeleon had ran off. "Where'd the lizard go?" He muttered, then turned to Vexen, "Your name is strangely familiar to me..." he trailed off.
"Hmm..." he mumbled, staring off to the lake seemingly in a trance.

Tue May 26, 2009 12:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(I think you need to move the story along)
Rose had eventually dried of and regained calmness.

Tue May 26, 2009 12:10 pm
Just your average 10 year old

'Calm down Leafy... what else do you do when a FIRE-Type is ready to attack? Attack with a water attack. Be glad it wasn't Waterfall or Hyper Beam."

"Uh.. hello? Nintales? Yoo hoo? Are you still there?" Mega bent down and flipped his tail in front of it's face.

Tue May 26, 2009 2:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"I don't know whats going on, but i remember yesterday running from a strange "cloud" of darkness" Khalim explained. "I think it might just be the reason why we met here. I don't know wether or not it is, but this may be some trouble. It Came from the East, so i think we should go that way." He started to plod off, mumbling about the strangenesses in his life. When he noticed that noone was coming, he then asked, "Well, aren't you guys coming?"

As the council neared crystalline peak, the guards who stood and prevented passage seemed weary. "Move away," the leader commanded, and then asked, "Is the mountain desolate of citizens?"
"Yes sire," One of the guards answered. "Good, this is all going according to plan..."

Wed May 27, 2009 12:03 pm

"Well as you know, i'm not the greatest at walking and this is the end of SunShine Lake."

Wed May 27, 2009 1:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well, aren't you guys coming?" one of the ninetales said.

"Well as you know, i'm not the greatest at walking and this is the end of SunShine Lake." the gyarados said.

"Well no one needs you fishy." Rose said spitefully to the Gyarados. "I'll come, you up for a journey guys?" Rose said turning towards her friends.

"Umm no," Glaci said in one of her foul moods. "Like where gonna do that," She continued then walking off with Lucy.

Miltanks.

(Did anyone get the miltank thing?)

Thu May 28, 2009 3:21 am
I need to shut the **** up

Possibly. Is it like, Cows. But they don't have cows so you gotta say Miltanks. Izzat it? Oh, and btw, my name is Puddles and I'm a guy. =]

"We are certaintly not coming!" snapped Mrs. Bonafida.

"Indeed! Come along, Puddles!" said Mr Bonafida, and began dragging Puddles along.

The little Piplup looked pleadingly at the Pokemon there, giving them a look that said I wanna come. He prayed someone would knock out his parents.

Take a hint, please, people. "/
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Thu May 28, 2009 5:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well Done, I'll take the hint.

Rose got the hint. Laucnhing a Leafstorm at the piplups parents. "Puddles, do you want to come?" Rose said sweetly.

Thu May 28, 2009 10:26 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"Hmmm... i don't think thats the nicest way to bring him along, but i dont really know," Khalim said in a confused tone. "I think our best bet would be to go to Sunshine city nearby. I'm not really sure how you'll be coming along though gyrados." He then turned back twords the east, wondering about what was going on.
Finally he announced, "We should start now, i guess, im not a good leader, but..." He ended the statement and started walking.

Thu May 28, 2009 12:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well, I think we should get going." Rose said taking control.

Thu May 28, 2009 12:29 pm

"You insolent little brat... take this! ICE FANG!" Mega said jumping out of the lake and biting Rose with his bone chilling teeth.

Thu May 28, 2009 2:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Moron," Rose said taking the hit, " I don't have time for you idiotic games. Unless you want a taste of thunderbolt?" Rose threatened.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:46 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"What is going on here?!?!" Khalim commanded, astonished. "Can't you two get along?" Khalim furiously glared at the two of them. "I'm considering a piece of meat to be more mature thanthe two of you." Khalim then calmed down and said, "Now, if you cannot get long, then please take your fight elsewhere. Vexen, are you there?" He looked at the ninetales, and wondered why she was so quiet.

"Hmmm." one of the council members, a thin sceptile, mumbled. "This does not seem right to me. This is not the right thing to do. But, if i leave, they will hunt me down," He was out of earshot of the others. "No, no, no, choices and choices. I must warn someone, I cannot keep this secret for much longer, I must leave tonight. Yes, that seems right, tonight..."

Fri May 29, 2009 12:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sorry I took so long ;_; Oh, and he doesn't know her name. I think.

Vexen looked at the other Ninetales. "Hmm? Oh. Apologies, I tend to do that...." she said. "But before we do ANYTHING, I think we should ALL be properly introduced, to me at least. I will start. You may know me as 'that crazy girl' Vexen," she continued. She caught herself glancing toward Khalim a lot; he seemed surprisingly handsome. She almost felt attracted to him. She wasn't entirely sure she liked the feeling, and tried to shake it off. Besides, she thought, what would he want with me?

Take a hint? Subtly, ideally?

Sun May 31, 2009 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

Spiritombs Nightmare wrote:
She caught herself glancing toward Khalim a lot; he seemed surprisingly handsome. She almost felt attracted to him. She wasn't entirely sure she liked the feeling, and tried to shake it off. Besides, she thought, what would he want with me?

Burn, Vexen LOOOOOVES Khalim. >.<

Puddles smiled at Rose.

"Fankoo Rosie!" he said, smiling, and grabbed a rose in his wing.

"We're going on an adventure, we're going on an adventuuuure!"

{chingling}

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"I will tell you," He began, "I am Khalim, from the burning clan of ninetales in the forests of silence. I cannot explain what has happened, nor what will, but i guess its up to time to tell us. You may think of me as the one who overanalyzes things that dont need it, and try to logicalize irrational things, but dont take me wrong, im not a really serious person." He felt a strange scence of attraction to Vexen, for whatever reason, but he put it aside for now. "All i know is that a strange 'storm' as we may call it, is passing over the island, or at least i know this... it is so confusing," He said, muttering the last part. He looked at everyone, awae that the sun was setting, and then said, "we should set up camp." And went off into the nearby woods to gather sticks.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:06 pm

"I'm Mega, from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down there." He lifted his tail out and pointed down into the lake. "If we camp here, I take the first watch. Not much wants to tread near a Gyarados."

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Khalim came back just in time to hear Mega's introduction.
"I'll take second watch, i don't really need much sleep though, so ill extend my time," He said after he put down the sticks he brought.
"good kindling," he started, "And now we need some logs," and went back into the woods.
and came out with two logs. Khalim then dug a small fire pit, put the sticks in, and lit it on fire.
"So who are you?" He asked the roserade.

The sun was down, the moon shining in the sky. The Sceptile's greenish form crawled its way around the other sleeping council members. When he was out of earshot, he muttered, "Now to warn them of the coming doom.... but how?" and ran off.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"So who are you?" the ninetales asked Rose

"I'm Rose, I live around here and I am currently staying with a aunt. I'm always up for an adventure and love to meet new people and participate in fights with others." Rose said she leaned against a tree making her bouquet glow a mystic purple signaling a poison jab to commence. "I think I'm quite strong and have never lost a fight." Rose finished slamming her hand into the tree making it collapse.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:36 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"Well your a welcome addition to this 'team' we have here," Khalim stated. "Alright, now we should get some sleep, we have a big day ahead of us and it won't be easy. Mega, you'll take watch for about an hour and Ill be up if anyone needs me after that." and ended his statement.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well I need my beauty sleep," Rose said going back to her girly mood, "night, good luck Mega. Hope some wild Luxrays don't come by." Rose said jokingly walking off to beddy byes.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Puddles sat down on his butt.

"Ow," he said randomly, smiling.

"Mister Khalim, sir, please can you say what's going on 'cause I'm confuzzled."

{chingling}

Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next