It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Galactic Distortion 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just as the Elite Four were promoting their infamous 'Free Tourny' something happened; Something big. After the violent, corrupting sounds of an explosion below, everything went dark. The surrounding world was different now, dark, twisted, upside down, and new. Pokemon never seen before were inhabiting this strange world. Trees grew on walls and lake beds rested on the ceiling. One thing is clear - Cyrus and his band of Galactics must be behind this, and they've taken the Elites prisoner. Together with their pokemon, 4 trainers must stand up to this enticing new place and save the Elites all while conquering Cyrus and find a way out of the Distortion World.

Additional Rules:
No God-modding
Only 3 pokemon
-Level-up moves up to lvl. 50
-You can have up to five attacks
-Any number of TM's and EGG moves
-No legendaries...yet
Please try to keep this RP fast paced and interesting
Add your own twists! Everyone likes to have a say
Please watch your language
I only want 4 for now, but once we enter Distortion World others can join

Application:
Quote:
Name:
Personailty:
History:

Pokemon:
Moves:
Personality:

Anything Else You Wanna Add:

Name: Jimmy
Appearance: Image
Personailty: Jimmy is very trustworthy and loyal to his friends. At the same time if someone betrays him, he's not above telling them off. He'll show his fangs when he needs to. He tends to be friendly but can also be the outcast. He also has a big thing for dogs.
History: Jimmy was raised in Fuschia City by a poor family. His father left when he was young and his mother was a very sickly woman. Once he was old enough, he left home in search for a better life. Being promised fame and fortune, he reluctantly joined Team Rocket as one of the Grunts. After being involved in the Silph Co. Project, he quickly forfeight his position and continued on his way, now to vindicate himself for the people he'd hurt and the lives he ruined.

Pokemon: {umbreon}
Moves: Toxic, Double-Team, Faint Attack, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball
Personality: Loyal and proud, Umbreon's been by Jimmy's side since he can remember. He doesn't like to be in his pokeball, but he remains in it anyway.

Pokemon: {arcanine}
Moves: Crunch, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz, Odor Sleuth
Personality: The newest of the 'pack', Arcanine still assumes leadership and preffers using brute force.

Pokemon: {houndoom}
Moves: Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Thunder Fang, Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb
Personality: Houndoom is known more for the fact of its cynical nature. It'd rather play with its opponenet rather than defeat it right away.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Sun May 10, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 10, 2009 12:05 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hey it's flygon Tamer, but that account can't post in the general forums for some reason...

Name: Will Sydney
Appearance: Image trainer in this.
Personailty: He only cares about himself and Dark type Pokemon. He is incredibly inteligent and well built. He doesn't understand others thinking they're ideas are better than his. He simply cannot relate to other people, but hates solitude, since he loves to show off.
History: He was born in Pacifidlog town (Hoenn) to the now elite four Sidney. He later moved to Ever Grande City, when his Father was enducted into the elite four.

Pokemon: Weavile (Ace)

Moves:
Counter
X-scizor
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Brick Break

Personality: A show off.

Pokemon: Absol (Blade) *shiny*

Moves:
Night Slash
Psycho cut
Superpower
Pursuit
Future Sight

Personality: A pesimist, who cares for others more than himself.

Pokemon: Tyranitar (Coronet)

Moves:
Earthquake
Stones Edge
Crunch
Aqua Tail
Stomp

Personality: Quick temper, obeys noone but Will.

Anything Else You Wanna Add: nah.

What region E4 is this? I know T. Galactic are from sinnoh, but still it could be somewhere else.

Last edited by Weavile Lord on Sun May 10, 2009 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 10, 2009 12:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Name: Brandon Pruden
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6390644690/6390613598/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/07/anime-smart-boy.jpg
Personailty: Smart, fun-loving, logical, (Kind of like L if anyone's seen Death Note)
History: Having been in Sinnoh for most of his life, Brandon has learned the ins and outs of the place like the back of his hand. His father is a assistant, and Brandon went with him on a trip to Johto to help with research once. There, Brandon caught his first pokemon, a Cyndaquil. It was at this point that Brandon wan't to become a trainer. A year ago Brandon started his journey to become a pokemon master.

Pokemon: Typhlosion
Moves:
Flamethrower
Overheat
Focus Blast
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Personality: Fun-loving, fast

Pokemon: Tauros
Moves:
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Rest
Sleep Talk
Personality: Serious, hates to lose

Pokemon: Mismagius
Moves:
Will-O-Wisp
Thunder Wave
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Pain Split
Personality: Caring, smart

Anything Else You Wanna Add: Brandon likes to put background music to some of the events in his life (This will make sense later)

Last edited by XRader on Sun May 10, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 10, 2009 1:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hello.

Name: Sam Rosenight
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2K1TEbDTEQo/S ... thNote.jpg the blonde one
Personailty: The guy that everyone gets along with. Many people can talk to him about problems but at the same time become intoxicated with him.
History: Born and raised in Goldenrod City, as with the city he lived everything was big and bright. His parents were quiet wealthy however when Clarke's mother (Sandra) fell pregnant, they got seriously worried about Clarke becoming spoilt. As a result of this Clarke grew up having to work for anything he wanted, except birthdays and christmas, with this he gained great independence so for his tenth birthday he received a pokeball and his parents wanted him to go and catch himself a pokemon. Eventually he did and obtained a Eevee, which is now Glaceon. He went on his journeys and met lots of friends including to called, May and Max. He once met a Cresselia whilst traveling in Sinnoh.
Pokemon:

Glaceon
Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Giga Impact, Iron Tail, Mirror
Ability: Snow Cloak
Held Item: NeverMeltIce
Personality: A mirror image of Sam, knows when to have fun and when not to.

Altaria
Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, Sing, Hyperbeam
Ability: Natural Cure
Held Item: Dragon Pulse
Personality: A brilliant contest perfomer. Generally very chilled out.

Tentacruel
Hydro Pump, Giga Drain, Posion Jab, Ice Beam, Hyperbeam
Ability: Thick Fat
Held Item: Mystic Water
Personality: A tough battler, with a sweet side.

Last edited by Jaguar on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sun May 10, 2009 1:29 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Jaguar wrote:
(XRader, I nearly chose that Pic)

That's interesting, but this isn't Lord of the Flygons, your not Clarke here.

Sun May 10, 2009 1:46 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think the last spots gonna be Crunch, he wanted Jimmy to save him a spot.

Sun May 10, 2009 2:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alrighty then!

Weavile - I planned ont his being the Kanto Four (being I recently picked up my old Yellow Version) but I can reconsider if that s aproblem for your character. Also, your pokemon can have 1 more move each if you'd like

XRader - Typhlosion has 1 move too many, but toher than that you're good to go.

Everyone else is in! Unfortunately, I'll have to take the fourth spot, but I'll make the trip to distortion fast so Crunchy can hop in.

Jimmy finally got to Plateau and saw entrance way. It was neatly decorated with balloons and streamers. He smirked. "Finally..." He clenched the fist he held his bag with and walked forward to the building. The crowd was immense. "Excuse me..." He tapped a man's shoulder. "Where do contestants go?" With no answer, he continued on his way until he was at the gate to the battlefield. He saw a couple others and the roaring crowd. Up above were the four main spectators; The Elites themselves. He was proud to be there and anxiously awaited his turn to battle.

Sun May 10, 2009 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

OOC:Yeah Kanto What ever, and I'll add a move later.

BOC: Will was leaning on the wall, "Hey look, Fresh blood!", he said with a smirk, ' I'm will, and your gonna hope you get eliminated before you have to face me." A absol wandered by and brushed his leg. Will pet the Absol affectionately.

Sun May 10, 2009 7:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

JImmy looked at the boy then his absol then smiled. "A dark type...I'm looking forward to your battle." He gave Will a challenging look. "I'm Jimmy, when do they start this thing?"

Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Well, anxious aren't we, " Will said, "It already started, but it's still the first round, and theres an opening. You are one lucky... what are you?" Will scanned the newcomer and saw 3 types of fur. Umbreon, Houndoom, and a fur he didn't know. "Nevermind, anyway, I'd high tail it to the sign up desk."

OOC: are we gonna get through the first round, or is the rift coming soon?

Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sam walked nervously over to his seat to await his turn. He let Glaceon, seeing that Sam was nervous Glaceon tried to help him. "Oh, Glaceon that is so nice of you to help, but nervs are normal I'll be fine." Sam said stroking Glaceon's back. He looked out of the window to see the whole arena. Wow, I am up after the next battle. He pulled out his opponent card to examine it once more. It had all of his oppponents details. Name: Dallas Valley and so on but all Sam was interested in was the pokemon. Hmmm, a Kingdra, Persian and a Breloom. Inetresting.

Last edited by Jaguar on Mon May 11, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 10, 2009 11:31 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Could I join in, when we get there?

Name: Sebastian Lorenth
Appearance: Tall and thin; yet surprisingly strong. ALWAYS wears overalls.
Personailty: Hard-headed, but kind. Tends to try and be the hero, much to the dismay of others.
History: Sebastian grew up near Fortree city; but "near" was not a very accurate word. He actually live about 20 miles into the wild, with Fortree being the nearest town. As a result, he lead a hard life, and knows a lot about survival. At the age of sixteen, his parents decided to move to Kanto; but their plane crashed and Sebastian landed on an island. There his skills were put to the test, as there were about six others who didn't know squat about survival. He met his first Pokemon, a Zigzagoon, there. When they finally got off the island, he decided to become a Pokemon trainer, going from league to league and training Pokemon.

Pokemon: Linoone (Male)
Moves: Slash, Belly Drum, Attract, Odor Sleuth, Ariel Ace
Personality: Determined to make Sebastian happy, willing to do whatever it takes. Linoone and Sebastian have saved each other's lives countless times.

Pokemon: Ninetales (Female)
Moves: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Attract, Safegaurd
Personality: Has the unusual ability to speak English, not to mention Japanese and French. Very shy, and rarely speaks. Rather mysterious, never quite revealing everything she knows.

Pokemon: Gyarados (Male)
Moves: Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Ariel Ace, Crunch, Thrash
Personality: Surprisingly quiet and mild-mannered for a Gyarados. Some suspect that Sebastian "tamed" him on the island, but he hasn't and won't tell anyone if this is true or how he did it if it is.

Anything Else You Wanna Add:
For some reason, Sebastian has a deathly fear of Mightyena. It is one of the few Pokemon he refuses to catch or train.

I'll be sure to wait until the Distorted World to jump in though. And yes, it is the same Sebastian. :mrgreen:

Last edited by Spiritombs Nightmare on Wed May 20, 2009 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 11, 2009 6:12 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Spiritombs Nightmare wrote:
For some reason, Sebastian has a deathly fear of Snorlax. It is one of the few Pokemon he refuses to catch or train.

OOC: Lol your still on that, well I'm the same will, so we'll have to recognize each other

Mon May 11, 2009 9:09 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

aw what? no fair ;p

Application:
Name: Leo
Appearance: He’s short. Dark red messy/spiky hair with fringe over his big dark brown eyes. Black collared and buttoned up shirt, collar always stinking upwards, dark blue jeans, black boots. Bag decorated in a Pokeball fashion.
Personality: He’s a hothead. He’ll try to be serious and whatnot but he’s way too childish and his attention span is very little. Sometimes stubborn and impolite, but in the thick of things he’s quite reliable to do good by people. Don’t call him small or he will get aggressive.
History: Originally born and bred on the Seven Islands, Leo lived with his mum and dad. Being bullied for his height, he sought off and found a famous breeder of Pokemon. Training the hatched Pokemon and becoming the best Pokemon Trainer in the area, he kicked all their arses in his revenge, whether they had a Pokemon to battle back or not. Making a thing of it, he decided to go ahead and obtain all the badges on the quest to become Champion, the best trainer there ever was.

All level 50’s if it matters:

Pokemon: Pikachu - Sparky
Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Quick Attack, Agility, Volt Tackle
Personality: This Pikachu is a quiet one. Hardly ever talks until a command is ordered by Leo. An example of this would be when Leo is commented on his size; “SPARKY VOLT ATTACK DAT MOFO!!!” “PIKA-----CHUUUUUUUUUUU!!!” and cut. The Pikachu is smaller and fluffier than regular Pikachu. Famous for giving Leo odd looks as he does something stupid.

Pokemon: Mudkip - Muddy
Moves: Take Down, Mud-Slap, Watergun, Hydro Pump, Aqua Tail
Personality: This Mudkip is known for his outgoing nature. Wearing a strange black bandana from birth, he still bares it for keepsake. It was passed down to generation to generation from a long line of Mudkips. Muddy is actually named after his great, great, great, great, great, great, grandpa; Muddy the first. Leo and Muddy are much alike as they get into a lot of trouble together. Best friends with Sparky.

Pokemon: Flygon
Moves: Hyperbeam, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Dig
Personality: Brave, and for some reason really loyal, lord only knows. Almost always saving the day (for example; Leo’s life)

Mon May 11, 2009 9:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sam, sat there staring at the clocking watching the seconds go by. Only 2 minuets to go now. "Sam Rosenight and Dallas Valley, make your way to the stage you battle is beginning in 1 minuet." A tournament worker said. The pair walked to the stage door, they shook hands and went down their separate paths. 30 seconds and your on. "Have your first pokemon ready. Set...go!" The same worker said. Sam felt an immense rush of adrenaline. He leaped onto the stage when his green light flashed. Dallas had already released his Persian, " Lopunny! Battle show!" The battle had begun.

"Persian, Dark Pulse!" Dallas comanded. (Dallas looks at bit like this http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/ ... f_Link.png The top one) Persian launched a powerful Dark Pulse heading straight for Lopuuny. "Block it with Dizzy Punch!" Sam ordered. The crowd were stunned, block? Not dodge. Lopunny headed straight for the Dark Pulse. She crashed into the pulse completely destroying it. Going straight for Persian, ears first. Crashed straight into Persian. Throwing it straight into the arena wall. Persian gotten up have taken serious damage. Crap, the special attack did not work. I must try a psychical one. "Try, Slash." Dallas said. Persians speed was incredible, landing a direct attack on Lopunny. Lopuuny struck back fast with a Sky Uppercut KOing Persian. Dallas' face sunk. They both recalled their pokemon to release their next pokemon.

(I though I'd start my battle off + the coloured italicized text is Dallas' thought. Btw I know some else who wants to join)

Mon May 11, 2009 10:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy watched intently, going over and anylzing the opponents as best as he could. "Houndoom would have a feild day with these guys..." He rested his hand on the Dusk Ball at his belt. Each of his pokeballs were special for the pokemon inside. After their match was over there was a large applause as Lance of the Elite Four spoke up. "Excuse me, if I could please have you attention." He held his hand up as the crowd quieted down as if he had some sort of power over them. "It's our pleasure to have you all here today...as you all know, it's not only us, but our fellow Elites from Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh visitng this beautiful town. So let's give it our all and show them some battles they'll never forget!" The crowd roared up again as Jimmy smirked. His hands stayed in his jacket pockets. One day...I'm gonna take you guys on myself... As the next battle commenced he noticed a number of audience members rushing out of the stadium. Suddenly there was a large commotion. Jimmy lookd up to see A man standing with the Elites. Who is that... With a bright flash they were gone and the audience began to shriek. Quickly, he got up and rushed for the platform. He saw others following with him, but ignored them. Once in the center there was a loud explosion and he felt himself heat up as he was surrounded by a bright light. No...I can't end here...

Sorry for interrupting anything, I just want to get everyone in asap. You're all in btw XD

Mon May 11, 2009 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Kind of blown my battle off stage, GROAN. I planned out that whole battle. To help my depression, I changed my profile slightly)

Sam rushed out to the stage once he heard the tremor. Lots of other trainers gathered there, where a bright light shone.

Mon May 11, 2009 1:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry...I thoguht you were done since you stopped =))

Mon May 11, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well that was... unexpected. Anyway, time to begin! Plus, time to introduce my special "extra".

Brandon watched as the scene unfolded before him, but he did nothing. The reason? He needed to find a song epic enough for this moment on his Pokepod. He finally decided on Trial by Fire by Immediate music, and had it loop for a while. He then slowly walked over to the stage, and to the bliding light that shone from it.

Right now, this is only to give you an idea what I want to be thought of when reading my posts, but don't worry, I have a plan for what this will be later.

Mon May 11, 2009 2:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(You might know him Jimmy and Crunchy :D )

Name: Jet Kingston
Appearance: Brown hair in a lazy spike stlye, looks like his "brother" Lance. Wears a polo shirt and jeans, sometimes a black suit.

Persoanliity: Jet is just like his Dragon pokemon: He can be Feirce and competitve but also be calm and caring. Jet loves battling, training, and martial arts.He is basically the guy that is cool with everyone, but can be a jerk sometimes(not like Roy)
He is known to like the finer things in life, such as fancy food, hotels and suits.

History: Jet was born and raised in Blackthorn City. His nextdoor neighbor was the Dragon Gym Leader Claire. When he was ten, he met Lance at the Gym and became like a brother to him. Lance gave Jet a Bagon as a birhtday present. Jet would train with Lance and became a contender for the Elite Four.

Pokemon: Salamance (Sal)
Moves: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower, Dragon Dance
Personality: Jet's best friend, Sal is always there for Jet, and is very protective of him. Sal is aggressive and will attack anyone who threatens Jet

Pokemon: Kingdra (Fonzy)
Moves: Toxic, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Water Pulse, Dragon Dance
Personality: One cool pokemon :D

Pokemon: Garchomp (Chomper)
Moves: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Brick Break, Double Team
Personality: The Terminator

Last edited by paco25_007 on Tue May 12, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 11, 2009 3:05 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((If I had to still wait, ignore this post.))

Leo stood up in a gasp from the terrified crowd, Sparky on his shoulder growling angrily at the mysterious person that appeared up on stage with the rest of the Elites.

Leo clenched his fist in front of him, "Something must be up! Sparky, hold on!" he shouted, taking the Pikachu under his arm and running through the crowd. He tried his best to avoid being trampled on and jumped from the stampede with a triumphant yell. He stumbled and rolled, quickly recovering onto his feet.

Leo witnessed a few other trainers running to the rescue, all taller than him... But damn it! He needed to help out. It was just the right thing to do!

He ran together with them up onto the stage, and then, the light. "Ahh!" it blinded him and Sparky screamed, "Pikaaaaa!!!" Leo held onto Pikachu as tight as he could as he felt himself being swallowed by an incredible force.

Mon May 11, 2009 8:40 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I was wondering can i join if so then i will post a profile

Tue May 12, 2009 8:32 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

As with Crunchy; disregard this post if we aren't supposed to be there.

Sebastian ran towards the Elite's chairs as fast as his feet would carry him. He came there, and discovered that the Elites were gone. There was a flash of light, and Sebastian was sucked into it as the world then went dark.

I really wish I could make it longer than that :(

Tue May 12, 2009 8:36 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's all good, I decided to abolish the '4 trainer' idea anyway))

Jimmy had just woken up shivering. He looked around, startled. He felt like his insides were on fire and his outsides were frozen solid. It took him a bit for his body to adjust. Once back to his normal self, he walked around. "Well...this definitely isn't the Plateau, I know that much." Without realizing, he walked into a tree a lept back. He tilted his head and looked at the thing. It jotted out of a wall yet still seemed stiff; No hanging branches, no tilted stem. It seemed gravity had no effect here...yet Jimmy still stayed grounded.

He walked further down and found a boy laying unconcious a few yards ahead of him. He looked pretty short and had messy, dark red hair. He rushed toward the boy and knelt down beside him. He's alive...good... He shook him lightly, trying to wake him. "Hey, kid, are you alright? Wake up."

Tue May 12, 2009 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

This is where having the Pokepod get's important for me.

Brandon awoke, face down, in a dark world. Music switched from song to song in his ears. I must have acquired a glitch when I entered the light, he thought. He reached to his ears to pull out his earbuds. They weren't there. He searched around, to find his Pokepod about a meter away. Brandon walked over and examined the Pokepod. It didn't look much different, except now it had an orange tint to it, and the screen was flashing through the titles of many different songs.
"What the f..." Brandon began. At this point, the Pokepod stopped making any sounds. It now showed a face on the screen, just two eyes and a wierd smile. Suddenly, the Pokepod began "talk" to Brandon, if that's what you could call it, seeing as it was taking words from different songs and splicing them into sentences that didn't sound normal, (Think how Bumblebee talked in Transformers).
"Who the :censored: are you?" it asked.
"I'm Brandon, and if you don't mind me asking, who on Earth are you?" Brandon replied.
"On Earth, I'm just a little prankster. Oh, but we're not on Earth anymore. No, we're somewhere far more amazing."
"Then how the :censored: are we supposed to get out?"
"How should I know, I'm just as lost as you."
At this point, the Pod began to spew out some words that Brandon couldn't understand. Just great, Brandon thought, It found my Korean songs. All 105 of them. This is going to turn out just great.
"Well, we might as well try and find everyone else, there's strength in numbers," Brandon said as he carried away the Pod, who was still spewing out Korean words.

I know it's crazy, but I just wanted to add a little twist before we start. I don't plan on using the Rotom to fighting. I can delete this post if it's to crazy.

Tue May 12, 2009 3:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next