It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Team Vergona 
Just your average 10 year old

"Hahahaha." Lucian chuckled, "Slowking... stop it with Psychic. Then focus it into a ball and send it back." Slowking waited until it was two inches in front of his face and used Psychic and waited until all of the beam came together and fired it right back at Charizard, this time at the wing."

Sun May 31, 2009 8:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In the Umbreon Guild, where you can get awesome avatars and fusions!
Jay only had a second to decide his next move.

"Charizard, stand your ground." He knew the attack, which Charizard heavily resisted wouldn't knock him out, but it would put him in range to let him activate his full potential. Suddenly the attack collided, but not on Charizard's chest which Jay was expecting, but on his wing. Charizard roared in pain, but at the same time, flames began to run over his body as blaze activated and he glowed even brighter as the petaya berry Jay fed him shot his strength even further up.

"Alright Charizard, let's finish this. Use Earthquake to knock him off balance, then use Fire Blast." Charizard nodded, clenching its teeth as it smashed its tail into the ground unbalancing Slowking. Then with a massive effort, flames shot from his mouth toward Lucian's pokemon.

This is it, Jay thought, we're gonna beat him! But perhaps half a second before impact, Charizard lost the ability to maintain Sunny Day. The now-weakened fire attack hit Slowking with impressive force but not nearly enough to knock it out. Charizard, exhausted and unable to fly, braced itself for the final attack.

Thanks to Ender for the awesome signature.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:05 am
I need to shut the **** up

Kezziah exented and crossed her amazing legs and smiled as she watched the battle.

I wonder when we'll get some real action.

Soon, we shall get some, Kezziah. Your patience is limited. Your vanity, however, is not, commented Lucario, inclining his head to Kezziah's long, lithe legs. She clipped him around the ear.

"Cheeky!" she exclaimed. "And quit reading my mind, furball."

You think your thoughts so loud and project them everywhere. A telepath could pick them up miles away.
Lucario tilted its head.

Control yourself, Kezziah. Perhaps then you shall be an even better trainer than you are now.

And with this enigmatic statement, Lucario turned around to watch the battle against Lucian and Jay end.

{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Keane sat there watching the intense battle commence. He wanted to battle to, the battle had inspired him he looked around for a possible opponent. Kezziah was also watching with her powerful Lucario next to her. She looks deal for a battle, keane thought cletching his chosen ball in his hand, He stood up confidently walking towards Kezzaih, hunting for a battle.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Huh what was that noise" Josh said looking around the room probably nothing "Glaceon Ice beam at Salamence" Salamence stood there and took it and was soon frozen "Right now, salamence break out of the ice." Josh may not have been the best battler but had the ability to train his pokemon to break out of ice and other things quickly and with very little damage done.

Josh then stopped Keane while he was walking over to Kezziah "Hi Keane we have not had time to talk since we got here so what have you been doing training wise." Josh said to Keane before he walked off leaving Josh with no answer. He looks set on battaling that Lucario so who am I to stop him and I should get on with some more training.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jay managed a smile. Josh was training, Keane looked as though he was about to challenge Kezziah...finally they were all getting to know each other in a way he could understand. As for his own battle...

Why isn't Lucian attacking me? Charizard can't fight anymore, so why dosen't he end it?

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Kezziah smiled confidentely as Keane walked up to her. She got up and stood, casually flicking a strand of her pink hair out of her stunningly blue eyes.

"So, you wanna battle? Dummies bore me."

Lucario raised its eyes to the sky.

Kezziah winked at Keane. This would be good.

This is purple, I think. Bring it, beeatch!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:25 am

"You fought a good battle Jay. YOur Charizard was tougher than I thought. However, this battle must end. Slowking... SURF!" Slowking jumped in the air and did a backflip as a wave rose beneath him. He rode it until it was near Charizard when he jumped off and landed 3 feet behind Charizard. The lizard was engulfed in water and it's cries of pain could be heard echoing around. when the water disappeared, CHarizard was on its back, KO'ed.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:37 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jay winced as the last remains of the attack washed over his feet. He walked up to Lucian and shook his hand. "I have to say, if I had to lose, I'm glad it was to a member of the Elite Four." He walked over to Charizard and fed it a Max Revive. "Sorry Charizard, I guess I pushed you a little hard there at the end." Charizard snorted in a way Jay took to mean he was forgiven. He glanced over his sholder at Lucian and Slowking.

"Don't think this is over," Jay said smiling. "We'll have our moment, don't you worry." Charizard punctuated this by standing up and blowing a small flame. The pair of them laugh, and he could've sworn he even saw a small smile from Lucian.

His attention was then grabbed by Keane and Kezziah who seemed to be squaring off for their own battle. Excellent, Jay thought, I can't wait to see how these guys do in battle. Judging by Keane's Glaceon, Jay assumed he was a strong trainer, and Kezziah's attacks had resounded trhough the walls, but both of them had such....happy personalities, it was almost difficult to take them seriously.

Easy Jay, he thought to himself, you don't need to be emotionless to be a good trainer. His eyes finally fell on Kezziah's Lucario, which appered to be sizeing up him and Charizard. Unsettled, Jay recalled Charizard, and moved a distance away to watch the upcomming battle.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Kezziah laughed and got up. She set Killer Queen by Queen on her Ipod. She smiled, winked at Keane again and said:

"Bring it on, handsome!"

She pointed forwards. Lucario leapt in the air.

She keeps Moet et Chandon
In a pretty cabinet
'Let them eat cake' she says
Just like Marie Antoinette.....

Lucario landed.

Let's get this started.

{chingling}

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Keane was glad that Kezziah seemed eager to do battle, they both stood at there seperate ends as Lucario jumped in its fighting positon.
"Blastoise, Drapion! Stage On!" Keane said as he released his two pokemon for the double battle.

(Ok, SC it's on!)

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:15 am

Soundage. ;P Bring it!

"Double battle....OK! That seems cool."

Kezziah lobbed a Pokeball. Out burst Gyarados, roaring violently.

"Let's GO! Lucario, Aura Sphere!"

Lucario concentrated, and its aura began to show, outlining it in royal blue. The orb glowed brightly as Lucario launched it at Blastoise. It smashed into the giant turtle-like Pokemon's head and it reeled backwards.

A built-in remedy
For Khrushchev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
You can't decline.....

Excuse minor godmod with Blastoise. I wanna cause some damage. =]
And I also wanna finish the song....=P

{chingling}

Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Blastoise, oh god!

"Drapion Earthquake on Lucario." Jason commanded.

The floor around Lucario be gan shaking throwing hit about a bit. Unfortunately it got Blastoise a little and Gyarados was unaffected.

"Blastoise, Rock Slide on Gyarados!" Jason said as a array of rocks clashed onto Gyarados.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Lucario reeled and hit the ground.

C'mon, get up....please..

Honestly. Patience. That hurt. A lot. That overweight turtle will pay.

Lucario spun around in the air, as Gyarados let loose an Earthquake of it's own. Lucario landed just before it finished, and got struck, but it was only a glancing blow. Blastoise was thrown like a ragdoll across the stadium and Drapion flew through the air, flailing it's arms wildly. As it hit the ground, Kezziah smiled and yelled:

"DRAGON PULSE!"

A bluish pulse of energy flew out of Lucario's mouth, leaving a trail of yellowish smoke. It smashed into Drapion's chest, and shook the creature; Drapion hit the floor, dazed.

Caviar and cigarettes
Well versed in etiquette
Extraordinarily nice

She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, Gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime........

I want Drapion to faint soon. I'm ganging up on him. =]
{chingling}

Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jesus this girl is good but we are better.
Once both of Keane's pokemon had regained there composure, Keane thought about a new way to battle. To try to copy Kezziah.
"Drapion, use Hyperbeam on Lucario! Blastoise use Hydro Pump and combine it with drapion's move." Jason ordered. The powerful moves combined into one and was heading towards Lucario. There was no way that it could dodge.

(Remember what we agreed SC)

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:24 am

Yes. I do. But we also agreed that I got to do some damage. Meaning I'm fainting Drapion. This turn, please. =P

A beam of incredible energy and a stream of water travelling at high speed combined to create a supercharged blast of liquid. It smashed into Lucario with such force that the Pokemon was lifted off of it's feet and slammed into the wall opposite. It collapsed, obviously fainted. Kezziah was angry now.

"EARTHQUAKE!"

The floor shook some more, and again, Drapion was lifted off it's feet too, and hit the floor, hopefully fainted.

Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try........?

PLEASE FAINT! =[
{chingling}

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:07 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"You have fought brilliantly Drapion, take a well deserved rest." Keane said returned the pokemon.

The match now stood as one on one. Both sides had taken damage but Blastoise was taking this battle all the way home.

"Flash Cannon, now! Whilst using Skull Bash!" Keane ordered as Blastoise began spinning rapidly whilst firing a flash cannon out of its pumps. It was a move that Keane had used in the Hoenn grand festival.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:11 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Josh sat on salamence waching the battle between Keane and Kezziah. This is quite a good battle I wonder who will win. where did politoed go? "Politoed get back here" Politoed had wanderd on to the battle field Just as Drapion fell to the floor the pokemon landed on politoed with great force. "Great." politoed had a very short attention span and wanderd off quite alot.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:17 am

Gyarados hit the ground with quite a bit of force. Kezziah was impressed.

"Return," said Kezziah, and a beam of red light flew out of her Pokeball.

"Nice. Maybe we should do that again sometime," she smiled, and ruffled Keane's hair.

{mew}

Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:28 am

"Uh Keane... What's that green thing under Drapion?"

"And if you need to heal... take the door with a Pokébal and Chansey on it and it is a healing machine."

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Profile edited.

Brandon watched the battles, hoping to learn about his new allies. They were all fine trainers, but he didn't know if they would be able to take down an entire criminal organization. Lucian could obviously hold his own, but the others, Brandon wasn't sure about. They'd never been in situations where a single decision could mean life or death. They'd never had someone attempt to kill them. Then again, neither had Brandon until 11 years ago. He chuckled. Yeah, they'd be alright. They could get the job done.

Could someone talk to Brandon? He's kind of just leaning on a wall right now, and I don't know who has plans for what they want to happen next.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:34 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'll talk to you.

After seeing Kezziah and Keane's battle, Jay was satisfied that they would be able to hold their own in the upcomming battles. Lucian he had battled personally, not that he'd ever doubted an elite four member. Josh he hadn't seen much of, and in fact he was desperately hoping to see a demonstration of his talent before the plane finally landed. Brandon on the other hand...

Jay noticed Brandon for the first time leaning against a wall. Of all of his future companions, Jay had to admit, he knew the least about this one. Still being incredibly cautious, this was the man who'd walked into the conference room with a tazer and a hand gun after all, Jay approached the silent trainer.

"I'm sorry we haven't had much of a chance to speak earlier. He smiled, in what he hoped was a friendly way. "So what kind of experience do you have with Team Vergona? I know Team Rocket was a lot of trouble a few years ago in the Kanto region. It scares me that they're back, and in bigger numbers too." He sighed. "This region means a lot to me you know?" He chanced a wary glance at Brandon's weapons and then back at the oddly quiet trainer, wondering what he could possibly be thinking.

So when are we landing? All this battling, I'm ready to go!

Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:06 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Brandon stared at the new comer quietly. He had been Lucian's opponent in the battle. Quite full of himself, thinking he could beat Lucian. But, that's life, it's full of dreamers and schemers. "I was part of the police task force in Sinnoh wrapping up the Team Galactic case," Brandon began, "After the 'Distorted World' incident, most of the organization was broken up, but there were still pockets of grunts and admins out there, so we were finishing the job. Some of these groups found refuge with Team Vergona in exchange for information on Galactic's research. I was chosen to take out as many of them as I could before Vergona learned too much, but it turns out some grunts gave away a bit too much, and now I need to dissolve them before they can take action."
After his explanation, Brandon looked back at Jay, to find his glance falling to the gun at Brandon's waist. Brandon chuckled. "If you don't mean me any harm, there's no need to worry," Brandon said, "Otherwise..."
He took the gun in his hand and aimed at what to be the head of a rag doll target. With a single shot, Brandon blew it's stuffing out. "Let's try and let that not happen."

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:42 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jay stood there as the stuffing fell. He knew he should be a little more concerned, but the only emotion he could manage was elation. It wasn't happiness, not the same charge he got after his and Lucian's battle, but the same animal thrill he got the first time he broke out of Team Rocket's headquarters. He realized that he hadn't been eyeing Brandon's gun out of fear for himself, but out of fear that he wouldn't know how to use it. The way he held it, the accuracy with which he shot and the short amount of time it took him to line up his shot...this was an expert. He'd known Brandon was a tough charecter, but now...now he couldn't wait to see him in action.

Alright, let's show off. Jay pulled the three-inch switchblade out of the inside pocket of his jacket and flicked it open. He eyed it carefully, then looked at Brandon, allowing a small, fierce smile to light up his features. Not taking his eyes off the other trainer, Jay gave his knife a flick. It sailed through the air and buried itself in the headless dummy right where it's heart would be. Jay glanced at the target, satisfied with his work.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What? Wait no more!

EDIT: FAILPOST

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Last edited by lordtomato on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next