It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Team Vergona 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Great work you guys! Just keep it up. Garchomp use Earthquake on Leafeon underground. Lucario use Dark Pulse to stop the Blizzard." Red looked over at the trainer,"Empoleon, use Ice Beam but circle it around Crobat instead of at him."

Lucario threw his hands forward as the dark aura flew from his hands, hitting the Blizzard head on. Both attacks nullified each other. Garchomp saw his chance and jumped into the air, coming down like a rocket. The ground cracked under immense pressure and a shockwave was sent directly into Leafeon's area.

Empoleon shot the beam out of his mouth and began to do circles with his head, creating a vortex of the attack. The trainer,Skitty, and Crobat were trapped. You might as well prepare the attack. I was just about to... Red thew two pokeballs, " Time to finish this Charizard and Sceptile." Both pokemon appeared, a little tired but still strong.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Cue music!
Clickity

Well, this is it, Brandon thought as he prepared to jump. After one final check to make sure he had everything, he crouched ready to jump. When they were in position, he finally jumped. After a few seconds of falling, when he was far enough away from the airship, he pulled on the chord and released the chute. He slowly drifted down and made a soft landing. After quickly unclipping the parachute, Brandon headed for cover out of habit. He took his tazer and aimed at the entrance to Fuchsia City. There didn't seem to be a patrol, but a bunch of people just parachuting over the city would be a bit suspicious. And now, we wait.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:26 am
I need to shut the **** up

Jaguar wrote:

PS. SC YOU DESERVE A MASSIVE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR YOUR MSN FACEPALM POST FEATURING LUCARIO. *CLAPS*

Aww, fankoo. ^.^
Beav232 wrote:
I smells a rivaly/fight/arguement.

Mebbe. =P I wanna jump. Soon. =[ ]= Oh and I loved the music, Rader.

Kezziah saw Brandon jump, and heard Lucario hiss over the din.

What's up?

Lucian just told me to use a higher frequency telepathy. Lucario sounded like a child having a tantrum.

"Ugh. C'mon, Lukie, you could kick his ass."

Probably not.

I heard that.

{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

wow. strong pokemon. o.O

Ha...
Crobat was undeterred by the oncoming vortex of ice, always flying justt a little in front of it, dodging and weaving.
Now! he guessed.
The vortex faltered. Scyther had come from behind and slammed into Empoleon with Night Slash.
Skitty screamed with power as he unleashed his thunder, with bolts coming down all over the torn up battlefield aimed at the other trainer's Pokemon, the ground, and anywhere in particular.
Leafeon, battered quite hard by the earthquake, jumped out from the ground.
hummm....
Over the roar of the thunder, Alan called out, "Leafeon! Leaf Blade on Lucario!, Scyther, guard Leafeon with your X-Scissor!"
Alan saw the thunder hit Charizard and Sceptile, then Garchomp, who shook, unfazed because of his ground type.
"Keep it up, Skitty. Keep it up."
This isn't over yet... he'll have more tricks up his sleeve... and I have my last resort...

cue suspenseful musics :P by the way, how are we going to finish this? I don't feel like backing down. I really was expecting the airship to interrupt...

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:39 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(I would like it to end with Red beating Alan and then you to get talking and Red offers Alan to come along with him on the journey. Sort of a last way out thing.)

Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:08 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In the Umbreon Guild, where you can get awesome avatars and fusions!
Jay knew he still had a few minutes before his jump, but he was getting edgy and wanted to make his move soon. Brandon had jumped, and Josh before him. It was now down to Keane and Lucian (who weren't jumping) and Kezziah (who was). The latter two appeared to be having some sort of conflict, or at least, there were lots of strange looks being passed between her Lucario and the Elite Four member.

Pity my psychic connection only exists when Espeon's around, and even then only with her. He ran over his pokemon quickly in his head and called out Pikachu and Charizard. Charizard flapped its wings and blew small jets of flame excitedly while Pikachu lept up on Jay's shoulder, its Light Ball hovering around the small electric mouse. He knew the best clearing to land in the Safari Zone, the same clearing where Jay had faced off against Rhyhorn so many years ago. He shouldered his bag, plucked his knife out of the training dummy, and climbed on Charizard's back.

"Lucian, take Kezziah to her drop point, me and Charizard can fly to mine." He was ready to be off this plane, he was ready to do something. Most of all, he was ready to prove himself to these powerful trainers, and finally put Vergona in their place. With that thought, Charizard lept out of the plane and into open space.

Thanks to Ender for the awesome signature.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:07 pm
Just your average 10 year old

"Well that isn't a very good i... WHy do I bother?"

NON-TELEPATHIC Thinking That Lucario seems boasty, but a mere child when it gets hot... He could fall at a Psychic

Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

That Skitty has been an annoyance far too long. " Lucario dodge Leafeon and use Psychic to stop that Scyther then throw him into Leafeon." Lucario jumped over Leafeon then threw out his palm as Scyther was rushing to him. Lucario threw down his arms with all the psychic force he could conjure up and the Scyther was struck down onto the Leafeon's back.

Red looked over at his pokemon. Empoleon was dodging the lightning attacks well, Sceptile recovered from Thunder since he was a grass type, but Charizard looked pretty beaten up. "Charizard, do you think you can perform the final move?" Charizard puffed out a small flame. "Fantastic!"

Lucario if you would please. It will be my pleasure. Lucario smirked. He threw out his hands and Crobat stopped moving. "Now! Everyone into position!"

Empoleon, Sceptile, and Charizard jumped into the center of the annihilated battle field. " Go! Ultimate Triple Finish!" ((Yes it is the powerful version of the pokemon smash attack from SSBB))

Empoleon glowed blue, held out his arms, where a ball of water formed, and shot a high pressure jet of water(Hydro Cannon). Sceptile glowed green, threw his arms into the ground, causing thousands of large roots to surface, and lifted his arms up, which the roots followed.(Frenzy Plant). Charizard glowed red, arched his head back, his tail burned like a bonfire and a ball of fire formed inside his mouth, and shot the huge fire ball(Blast Burn). All three elemental hyper beams were headed towards the Crobat, trainer, and Skitty. ((You'll have to let this hit. Plus there really is no way out of it.))

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Fine... *pout*
what? no, how did he dodge... dammit, i hate psychic...
Alan then noticed the triple beam. Crobat zipped around, to find himself face to face with Garchomp, zipped back to find a growling, snarling Lucario. Stuck thus, there was no escape.
ah... one last.. trick then..
Alan shouted into the roar of the oncoming mega-attack.
"Leafeon! Last Resort!"
Alan selected an apple from the sack, and flicked it at the looming beams.
eh. worth a try.
"Skitty, looks like this is it. We had a good run, eh?"
miao....
As the attack hit, Alan wrapped himself around Skitty, taking the force of the attack. Crobat fell. As he felt himself hit the ground, and felt his eyes fading, he saw the glow of Leafeon.
ha....
Leafeon's Last Resort whipped up, bright light shining from the ground, from the sky, the clouds, blinding, heading toward Leafeon. Absorbing the light, Leafeon cried out, and unleashed his power. Flying around the glowing battlefield, Leafeon threw out glowing razor leafs, leaf blades, even earthquakes, in a final attempt to bring down the opponent.
Alan saw the other trainer's pokemon falling under the onslaught... except for lucario.
good job... leafeon...
And then he blacked out.

Sorry bout the last resort takin out your wounded pokemon, but i had to go out in style. :P

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:35 am

Kezziah tapped her feet impatiently.

when am i going i need adrenaline i need a rush i need to jump from god knows how many feet in the air i need to fly the skies on hte back of dragonite i need to manipulate someone i need to kick some vergona ass

Thoughts whirled around Kezziah's head uncontrollably and in a blur.

Control yourself! The whirl of thoughts is making my head ache.

"I'm impatient-"

You want adrenaline, you want to ride the skies.....I know, I heard.

Whatever.

{chingling}

Last edited by *superiorchingling* on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:16 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Realising that Kezziah was now the last to jump, maybe she should have gone first she looks impatient, he knew that he would be teleporting with Lucian soon. He was looking foward to it. Also he was glad he would get a chance to talk to Lucian a bit more as currently his personality was unknown.

The plane reached Kezziah's drop point and Keane wished her good luck and almost went into hug her but he didn't. He hesitated and rushed towads the PC for cover.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yes!....Oh crap!

One by one, Red watched in surprise as his pokemon dropped from the impact of the Last Resort. Damn... Red watched the as the attack came rushing towards him. He closed his eyes.... nothing.

Lucario jumped in the way of the blast and used a combination of Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse to counter it. Good job Lucario, you handled everything perfectly. Yes... but I couldn't protect the others. Red looked over at the others. Garchomp stood up first but the starters had difficulties.

"Good job you guys. Now lets head back to the Pokemon Center and return the stolen food." Red returned his exhausted(everyone but Lucario) pokemon into their pokeballs.

What about the trainer? What about him? Do you want to take him back to the Center? Red looked over where the Leafeon was trying to wake its master. I guess we have to. I would feel bad leaving them out here.

Red walked over to where the trainer was laying. The Leafeon jumped in front of him, growling fiercely. "It's okay. I'm just going to take you guys back to the Center." The Leafeon understood and let Red pass. Lucario, can you grab his bag and take it with us? No problem.

Red threw the passed out guy over his shoulder. Lighter than I thought he'd be. Lucario grabbed the bag and the fainted Skitty (Crobat's already back in his pokeball)lying next to it. Don't forget this. He might be a little sore if that if we forgot his Skitty. Red and Lucario began walking back to the Pokemon Center with the Leafeon trailing behind.

((When you wake-up we'll be at the Center.))

Last edited by redt on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Alan woke up. As always, he kept his eyes closed, and assessed the situation.
Indoors... Soft bed... Whir of machinery... ok, body check. Legs there, arms there, head's here, everything else is in place...
Except not. There was no ball of warmth tucked next to him.
Skitty? Where's Skitty?
Springing out of the bed and opening his eyes, Alan was completely dumbfounded.
That wallpaper... but then, this must be... THAT TRAINER! WHERE IS SKITTY?????
The room was small, with one bed, a small window too small to climb out, a sink, and a plain wooden door.
"Alright, Scyther, g-" Alan felt around. He did not have his Pokeballs. THAT THIEVING VERGONA-
"GRAAAARRRRGHH!!!!!!!!" Trying the door, he found it locked, so he banged and kicked it, even at one point using his bed as a makeshift ram, but the door held.
"Let me out!!!! Give me back my Pokemon!!!!"
Alan collapsed, worn out, back against the door.
And then he heard footsteps... ah.... Quickly, he sprang up and stood next to the door, ready to jump whoever opened it.

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 am

A boy seemed to almost hug the pretty girl after he wished her good luck, but rushed away at the last moment. The Vergona grunt seemed to frown. He lowered the binoculars and watched the girl leap.

Adrenaline rushed through Kezziah's bloodstream as all tension from on the ship was forgotten. She fell through the air like a stone, then there was a flash of bright light and Dragonite was released, and she rode him through the air. Landing on the beach, she curtsied to a few swimmers who were clapping. That's when she saw the bike. It was black, and sleek, and shiny.

And it belonged to her Uncle Joel, the Safari Park Warden.

{lickitung}

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red was standing in the lobby when Nurse Joy came out. " Well how are my pokemon doing?" Nurse Joy smiled, " They're doing fine. Most of them recovered quickly but your Charizard was hit hard so it took a few hours." "That's great news because I was worried that the Thunder attack would do some severe damage to him." " He's fine now. Your pokemon have strong endurance Red, you should be proud of the hard work you put into them." "Thank you Nurse Joy. By the way, how is the trainer's pokemon?"

Nurse Joy looked into the infirmary. All the pokemon were resting in their beds. "They seem to be doing fine but they sustained a lot of damage, especially that Crobat."(( :twisted: Revenge for the Last Resort!)) " So they will be fine?" " Yes." Red sighed a relief.

Yelling and pounding filled the lobby, "Let me out!!!! Give me back my Pokemon!!!!"

"Oh my!", Nurse Joy gasped. "Don't worry. I'll handle this."

Red walked down the hallway, the banging echoing off the walls. This guy has some serious issues.
As Red reached the hallway that had the other trainer's room the banging stopped. I'm going to have to be careful. Knowing this guy he'll try to kill me, not like I wouldn't do the same. Red unlocked the door(he locked it in the first place so you wouldn't try to escape.) and opened it. As he stepped in the guy jumped out of nowhere, landing a punch to Red's face.

Red grabbed the guy's arm and spun around, throwing the ambusher to the ground. Red pinned him down, chest first, to the floor. He leaned down to whisper in the trainer's ear, " My pokemon aren't the only ones with strength. Now, are we going to talk like civilized people or do I have to bash your face in until you do talk?"

Last edited by redt on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yea, I assumed it was locked :P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alan struggled, kicking his feet up us back, trying to hit the assailant.
"You can shove your face in a meat grinder, Vergona grunt! Give me back my Pokemon!!! Skitty!!!!"
Was that guy in the street part of this too? Aaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Under the pin, Alan flopped feebly, turning back and forth, trying to throw off his aggressor.
"Let me up, I'll help you with that meat grinder!!!!!"

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I was just letting you know who locked it and why.))
Red let the guy go. "Verago...hahaha!" Red fell back on his butt laughing. When he regained his cool he stood back up.

Red smiled and began shaking his head at the trainer."There must be some misunderstanding. I'm a trainer fighting against Vergona and this is the Pokemon Center you stole from." He looked down at the trainer, "I told you we should of talked first. Also, your pokemon are in the infirmary healing from the battle."

Red put out his hand to help the guy off the ground. " By the way the names Red."

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:29 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Alan jumped off the ground in one swift movement, ignoring the hand. He punched the guy in the face again, and ran out into the hallway, skidding as he turned the corner on the way to the infirmary, shouting as he went.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Alan!!!!11!1!!"
Ha. Well, shows how much he knows. I already knew this was the pokemon center. Skitty! Pokemon! Here I come!
He snagged an apple off a passing Chansey's cart, and bit down.
So, now, I just pick up my Pokemon, snag some eats, and wait for that guy... that trainer can go on his own life..

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Ok, we have a new idea. Now both Alan and Red will be waiting for Keane and Lucian however neither of them will know it. Then me and Lucian will arrive.)

Clarke left the PC after Kezziah had jumped now feeling slighty relieved. He got his things together and stepped into the teleportation pod waiting for Lucian to set it up and ship out.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 pm
Just your average 10 year old

"Hehe." Lucian smirked, "You think we're taking the teleporter pads don't you? Well we're not. Just because he doesn't know it Teleport doesn't mean he can't teleport. Abras are natural Teleporters as you know. Same with a Kadabra. SO naturally, ALakazam is too. Hope you aren't afraid of Psychic types."

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Josh started running down cycling road and soon saw some bikers standing in his way "Hey you you got our bikes wet when you plundged into the water so in compensation lets battle." one of the goons said and then they both sent out muks "Ok right politoed lets go, Ice punch, then surf, now" politoed landed the punch on one of the muks. then he jumped backwards and used surf it hit the muks and then hit the bikes "oh crap, Politoed return"
Josh said then ran for the exit of cycling road with the bikers and there bikes drenced.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:20 pm

Kezziah walked towards the bike, cautiously scrutinizing it until she was absolutely sure it was the one. Because Uncle Joel never, ever came down to the beach. He hated the sand that got into his trousers. Slowly, she reached over with a perfectly manicured hand and placed it on the bike.....

....only to be roughly manhandled away.

Kezziah stumbled back a few paces, glaring powerfully at the man who had pushed her aside. He was wearing a ridiculous hat, and an even more ridiculous (if possible) jumpsuit, both with large red Rs on them.

That's private property, girlie.

"Um, no. It's stolen property."

Kezziah was not giving up. No chance whatsoever.

How do you know that?

Kezziah's nickname was Miss Manipulative. Rumour had it she could manipulate Jack Robinson into resigning. Well, she was gonna put those abilities to the test.

"Oh, I regularly come here. It's outside the Safari Park all the time. That's right! It's the Warden's! Oho, you're in trouble now."

Oh yeah?

"Yeah. He's like, the most important guy in Fuchsia City, apart from mebbe Koga and his daughter Janine, then again, his job really does make him absolutely filthy rich, what with the Safari Park being one of the biggest attractions in Kanto, and of course the enormous amount of extremely, enormously rare Pokémon there."

Kezziah was now pink, after having said all of that in one sentence. This just made her more attractive.

The grunt looked as though he was infatuated with her for a second, then seemed to shake himself out of it and glared at her.

Thanks for the info, gorgeous. Now I'll be sure to loot that place too.

Damn.

Neither was giving an inch.

"No."

No?

"No."

Why, exactly?

"Because the police will be onto you right away."

How?

"I'll tell them."

The grunt leant in and smiled. He stank of stale tobacco and sweat.

I might have a way of....let's say.....persuading you.

The grunt had sounded extremely dangerous then.

"Yeah? Well, I wouldn't."

Oh? Why's that?

"Because I have powerful family. Y'know Whitney?"

Uh....obsessed with pink, real girly, crybaby?

Kezziah fumed at how he described her cousin.

"Yeah. Cousin of mine. Crasher Wake is my Dad's best friend. And if I'm in trouble, all I need to do is give them a buzz, and the Johto and Sinnoh Gym Leagues and Elite Four come after you. And Lance and Cynthia, for that matter."

We could beat 'em.

"Sure?"

Yeah....

He didn't sound it. Now was the time to strike.

"Well, if you do get caught here, then the fuzz'll want to get some answers about Vergona outta you...."

How'll they know that I'm Vergona?

"Well, the tattoo on the inside of your ear." (Sorry about this made up bit. Hope its OK.

How the hell did you know that?!

"Well, powerful connections. And I heard," she added, "That in Fuchsia, if you don't give them answers, then Koga and Janine torture you with their Poison-Types. I heard some guy died of it."

The grunt yelped.

Gahhh! Not Poisons!! Please! I have a phobia!

To Kezziah's surprise, the grunt began stripping off. He launched himself into the sea.

I hope he doesn't drown. And I just made Fuchsia look really bad.

Kezziah sat on the bike. She revved it. The key was still in the exhaust. She felt brilliant.

Draaaaaaaaoowwwr!

She drove over to Fuchsia.

Bring it.

{chingling}

Last edited by *superiorchingling* on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:18 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In the Umbreon Guild, where you can get awesome avatars and fusions!
I'm sorry this post is obscenley long, stay with me, there's a point.

Jay crept through the dense foliage that made up the majority of the Safari Zone. He was a little disoriented, he'd spotted some Vergona grunts at the entrance to the Safari Zone whispering and looking concerned, but he'd manage to hide himself in some cloud cover and had Charizard land soon after that. He didn't manage to get to the clearing he'd wanted, but he was confident he hadn't been seen at least. As soon as he'd landed, he'd recalled Charizard, he was simply too big to practically sneak up on anybody. Pikachu still rode on his shoulder, however, and he knew Umbreon was lurking somewhere nearby silently in the shadows. Slowly he began to approach the pond, the only place in Kanto where one could capture a wild Dratini and where he himself had captured his, now fully evolved and back at Oak's lab. Near the pond, right where he'd seen it from the sky, was a newly constructed Vergona building. He knew from files he'd read on Lucian's ship that Vergona had silently taken over command of the Safari Zone and was using it to build their forces away from the prying eys of Koga and his daughter Janine. Well, they'd met their match.

Suddenly he was struck by an ominous thought. Why aren't there any guards around the building? He looked all around him and motioned to Umbreon asking if he saw any guards... Or he would have if knew where Umbreon was. He knew the moonlight pokemon blended well with the shadows, but he was nowhere, nowhere at all. On his shoulder, Pikachu tensed, his ears sticking straight up. After half a tense second, Pikachu's familiar weight dissapeared from his shoulder. Jay spun around looking around desperatley for his pokemon...and found himself face to face with three Vergona grunts one of whom had a gun in his face. Behind them were Umbreon and Pikachu bound by chains, a fierce looking Kecleon and Crobat standing guard.

Well well well, look what we have here boys, the one with the gun leered. See, we weren't sure what to think were we? We get a call from one of our grunts, scared out of his mind ranting that some girl knew everything about the operation in Fuschia, how she was gonna tell the cops. He smiled again, full of malice. Well it's a good thing we decided to do a sweep of the grounds isn't it? The two behind him cackled.

Jay was barely listening, so many thoughts were whirling through his head. Only a few people had known about the Safari Zone operation, and they'd all been on that plane. He'd said a girl, that meant Kezziah if it was one of them, and if it was her, how had they gotten that information, did they capture her too? Torture her? What about the others? He needed to get out now and warn Keane and the others. The grunt was still talking...

...well, if you won't tell us what you're doing here, maybe you'll tell our commanding officer. The grunt moved, but Jay moved faster. He grabbed and twisted his gun arm, forcing him to drop the weapon, then drove his knee into the man's stomach. Pikachu and Umbreon had moved at the exact same time, having been working themselves out of the chains for the past few minutes. Pikachu made short work of Crobat with Thunderbolt and Umbreon thew itself at Kecleon. Jay incapacitated one of the other two grunts by flicking his knife and hitting him in the shoulder. The last one he dropped with one well-aimed punch to the face. "Umbreon, Pikachu, return! Charizard, let's get out of here!"

Umbreon and Pikachu were recalled in two flashes of red light while Charizard appeared in another. He lept onto the Fire pokemon and took off as fast as possible into the sky. His first move was to contact Keane. "Keane? It's Jay, you need to check on Kezziah, I think she's in trouble. Look, I don't have time to explain, they knew about my arrival, and they mentioned a girl that's all I know."

Sorry, but I couldn't have everything go according to plan, where's the fun in that? Ball's in your court Jag

Thanks to Ender for the awesome signature.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Hope you aren't afraid of Psychic types." Lucian said smirking.

"Only ever trained a couple but my sister specializes in Psychic types and has a Grumpig for a partner. She is such a big fan of you. Personally I can't understand why." Keane said jokingly.

Poof. They were gone.

The winner takes it all. Keane's phone was ringing.

"Keane? It's Jay, you need to check on Kezziah, I think she's in trouble. Look, I don't have time to explain, they knew about my arrival, and they mentioned a girl that's all I know."

"I'll send a message to her asking if she is okay. No worries." Keane said hanging up and sending the message.

Lucian and Keane arrived to be greeted by a man running straight towards them.

"Dusknoir, Psychic!" Keane said hoping to slow the person down to a halt.

Last edited by Jaguar on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Josh was still running from the bikers who had now goten on there bikes and were chasing him. Then Josh had a thought, Ice "Glaceon freaze the water, Now!" Glaceon sent out a huge ice beam almost knocking him back. Josh jumped on the ice and glaceon followed "See you later!" Josh shouted to the guys skating on the ice.

He soon reached the end of the road and some people were blocking his way "hey move I am im a hurry here"
So we are blocking this path for a reason the people were vergona grunts, Josh reconised the uniforms from the pictures in lucian's Jet. "Aren't you guys from that team vergona?" Josh asked
Yeah so what is it to you one of the guys said.
Well i want to join you where do i sign up?" Oh in our base in the safari zone we will take you there. and in a flash Josh and one of the grunts were inside the building. Now go down here and enter the door and sign up ok and if you need to go toilet it is over there.

Josh walked down the hall and into the toilets and then got his phone out. And called Keane "Hi Keane its me Josh i am in vergona's base because they would not let me into the city and saying i would Join them was the only way in. what should I do now?" Josh waited for Keane to tell him what to do.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next