It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Galactic Distortion 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The man chuckled. "Aww...he thinks he's funny. Children are so cute these days." He looked to the tohers as they laughed as well. He quickly turned and flung the back of his hand into Jet's cheek, knocking him to the floor. "I don't think you're in any position to get smart with anyone you wise crackin' little punk! Now I'll ask you again...why are you here and who do you work for?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo growled, hands cuffed, sustained to the cold floor with the others. He grinned after Jet's comment, but then got extremely pissy after he was knocked to the ground.

"GRR, HEY!" Leo shouted, "I'd like to know who we're working for, too! But we aren't! We're just trainers caught up in this stupid world because of some strange phenomena back at the tournament! Now let us go! No, wait---" Leo changed his mind, "How about explaining to us what the heck has been happening here?! What is this world?! How did we get here?! Where are the Elites?! And what the hell happened to the Moltres back there?!!"

Leo hissed, but then realised, something was wrong!

"Sparky!" he cried, now glaring at the arse-wipe in a murderous way, "Where's my Pikachu?! You better not have-- HURT HER!" Leo jumped up to rip his head off with his teeth, but was pulled back by two grunts and shortly and swiftly kneed in the stomach.

Leo fell to the deck, pulling his face from the ground to sight the leader as he hissed and swore, just barely managing to hold one eye open because of the sharp pain.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:00 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sebastian eyed the man. He was offering a given super power. He said boldy, "Unless you have something that makes things work the way they're supposed to, I think I'll pass. I'm not too keen on trusting y'all that much yet. But, I will need something to catch Pokemon with if we're going after the dogs; preferably Ultra balls, or better yet Masters."

In other words, BIG NO NO right now.

"But," he continued, "I would like to know if there is a pool or something like that where I could release my Gyarados for a while. It would also be in your best interest to let me do some level-grinding first; I want to be ready when we find them."

Thomas replied, "Well, okay, I guess you can wait if you want. But I wish you would be a little more trusting," he sighed.

Sebastian replied, "Well my grandpa always said, 'Wish in one hand, **** in the other; see which one fills up faster. I don't trust people at the wink of an eye, and you'll just have to deal with that."

So THERE! :evil:

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The man raised his hand again. "I've had enough of your--" A door slid open as a tall man walked through. "Leiutenet, what do you think you're doing? If the boy says he's not working for anyone, chances are he probably isn't." He eyed the man with the raised fist as if telling him to leave. "Right, sir...I suppose I'd best be off." He glared at the group and staggered off followed by two others. The taller man sighed and knelt over to help up Jet and Leo, untieing them. "My deepest apologies...my men are...cautious...if you will, of others. My name is Torres, and this is Team Chronos." He offered his hand and after a moment of silence, Jimmy shook it slowly. Torres smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot." He clapped and a moment later a large container was rolled into the room. "Here are your pokemon. Again, my sympathies." After everyone was settled and up again. He said, "Well, I suppose the lot of you will be wanting to leave now. Please allow me to show you out." The hallway was coverd with elegant paintings with marvelous statues of golds and silvers. He was obviously a very rich man. He stood before them again. "If you should need anything from us...just ask." He smiled.

Thomas laughed lightly. Smart kid... "Are you serious!? How could you ju--" "Calm down, Jill...you and Grey are excused." She huffed out as Grey stood up and shrugged, leaving the room. "As for your Gyarados, we have a large pool in the basement that Jill uses for her training, you're welcome to help yourself. Just follow me." The two left the room and approached an elevator. While waiting, he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a pokeball. It was pure white with a purple swirl on the top and bottom on it. "This is called a Distortion Ball. They're the equivilant to a Masterball in this universe. He handed it to Sebastian, but the untrusting boy still refused. "A stubborn one, are you?" He laughed again. The door opened revealing a large in ground pool. There was a temperature gauge standing a few feet away to adjust the water. "For your Gyarados. And the others..." He pulled a small radio from his pocket and held a button down. "Three trainers. Basement." Within minutes, a group of people arrived. "I have no doubt they'll be much of a match for you...but 3 against 1 is a good way to test skill, wouldn't you agree?" He gave Sebastian a challenging smirk and walked to the opposite wall, lighting up a cigarette. He spoke again into the radio. "Jill, Grey, find Suicune first...it shouldn't be too far...oh and if you run into Jakub...tell him I found him a friend." "Roger." The radio clicked off.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

After standing back a bit not getting involved with the current events Clarke continued to not say anything. His first impression of Torres where nothing bad, part of him believed that they were just getting on with there work, although he didn't want to be out casted.

(What is going in the other place with Sebastian? I am really confused)

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Imma just goin' to godmod it, then.

@Jaguar: I am with "Team Geonite", I think. I have just been accepted into their ranks, and am now "resting", a.k.a. level-grinding against some insignificant cannon fodder.

Sebastian watched as the three trainers approached. They threw Pokeballs then; out came Alakazam, Espeon, and Slowking. He frowned, and said, "Go, Gyarados." The sea dragon came out into the pool, roaring as it went. He was hit by not one, nor two, but three Psychics on the way as Sebastian then shouted, "Dragon Dance! As normal, if you please."

Several turns were spent as Gyarados danced, boosting stats. Soon he was out-speeding them. After a while, he said, "Use Crunch, on Alakazam!" The poor Pokemon never saw Gyarados coming as his jaws crushed him in a one-hit knock out. The two proceeded to do so with the other two as well. Three new Pokemon, Exxegutor, Umbreon, and Medicham, were switched out as Sebastian recalled Gyarados and sent out Ninetales. "Ninetales, start with Safegaurd. Then we start as usual on Umbreon."

Ninetales did as commanded, as the white rings surrounded her. She started with Will-O-Wisp, as Umbreon howled in anger. Then she used Attract, rubbing up against him; then, the bomb fell as flames shot out onto his burns. Another on hit knock-out. And so it went similarly with the other two.

Finally, they brought out more. Weezing, Machoke, and Sableye. Sebastian sent out Linoone.

"Okay old buddy, Belly Drum! And then Odor Sleuth on Sableye! Then slash away."

The battle was over not ten minutes after it had started, and Sebastian walked away triumphantly.

[color=#BF40FF]Okay! There we go for now. Buh bye./color]

Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:53 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo jumped up as he was untied, but it was too late, the Lieutenant had gotten way. "UGH!! Next time, you bastard!!" he screamed.

Leo swiped his Pokemon back and away to his belt, releasing Sparky as she cautiously stayed put on his shoulder by his head.

After they were led out, they stood still unaware of anything.

"Team Chronos, huh," Leo tapped his foot, he was in the pissiest mood, "Tell us then, what I said before. I want my answers now, dammit," he growled lightly.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Torres apologizes again. "How you got here...I'm not sure of...I'm sorry." He turned around and walked a few steps away before stopping. "However...please weait there." He quickly made his way into a seperate room and came back holding something. "This should help you." He handed Leo a stone tablet with a carving on it. "We found this while excavating a few miles east of here. It's a long shot...but...if you can find this pokemon, it's said to open alternate dimensions. If you can find it, and somehow capture it...you could return home. Of course...this is just a theory." He laughed in a very rich, proper tone. Torres saw Clarke in the far corner and gave him a friendly smile. "Who knows, maybe you could pull it off."

Off in the distance, a man held his head in pain as a boy approached him. "I've warned you numerous times...don't question me!" "But..that's just--ahhhh!"The boy glared at him strongly. "Do you value you're morals over your own life, soldier? Get up!" Jakub swung his arm up as the man's body followed. "You are MY soldier and you'll do as I say, copy!?" "Y-yes sir..." A trail of blood slowly ran down and out of the soldier's nose. "Now...since you let Mesprit get away, we'll just have to give you a simpler job..." Jakub turned. "Take him back to base, see if Thomas has any ideeas for such a useless man." Jakub thought for a long time. "You four...we have a new target now: Giratina."

Jakub: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925098786/ ... 338a86.jpg

Thomas was impressed by the youth's skills. "Great work, Sebastian!" He clapped proudly. "So, Sebastian, you've definitely proven your superiority to my men...and I think now I can share with you the way home. There's a pokemon out there who has the power to open dimensionary rifts...it's called Giratina. If you can somehow capture and learn to use it's power, you can return home. However, Giratina is strong...many of my men have tried and all have failed. You're good...but I'm afraid not that good...you'll need back-up. And this..." He took the ball back out. "THere aren't many, and I've kept this one set aside. If you want to return home, this is your only chance of doing so." The radio clicked on again. "Sir, we have an injured soldier." "What? How!? Was it--" "Jakub, sir..." Thomas looked down in shame with a sigh. "That boy...what have I done to you..." "Excuse me?" "Nothing, take him to the beds." "Roger." Thomas turned back to Sebastian. "I do ask one favor of you though..." He gulped. "Jakub should be on the same route...I want you to defeat him. Bring my son back to normal before...it becomes impossible." He hadn't look back up from the floor until he was turned away. "I'll understand your refusal...I just don't have the heart."

((And it finally pulls togethger))

Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:46 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Okey-dokey.

Sebastian scratched his head.

"Hmm.... So, let me get this straight. Giratina can get me back."

Thomas nodded in reply.

"This guy, Jakub, is one of the people standing between me and it."

Thomas nodded again.

"If I knock some sense into his head, and help your son out, I get a free Masterball equivalent."

"You could say that," Thomas said.

"All I ask then, is if you have even so much of a general idea as to where it might be? And how do I get out of here?"

"Sorry. I can't help you with the first, other than it's in the Distortion World. To get out of this building, however, just go through that door." He pointed to the left at a revolving door.

"Drat. I'll get going then," Sebastian finished. He took the ball and walked cautiously through the door.

Once he was a good distance away, Sebastian looked around. He had no idea where Jakub or Giratina could be.
The best thing he could think of was to pick a random direction and go that way until he learned more. He decided to go east, as near as he could figure anyway. He walked for a long time, when he found something that would help him.

It was a large paw-print. It belonged to a dog-like creature, weighing about 400 lbs. It had came through earlier that day; the scent would still be fresh. He looked about; there were more of them, heading roughly eastwards. He hadn't noticed them before. He sent out Linoone, and pointed out the tracks. The Pokemon nodded, and started to wander, sniffing as he went. Sebastian followed the tracks and Linoone very carefully. If his guess was correct, they would lead them to one of the Legendary Dogs. That could lead them to Giratina.

He followed them for hours. He wondered why they hadn't caught up yet, when they heard a growl. He stood up, stiff as a board, using all his senses. He was looking, listening, smelling; even tasting the air. He slowly tunred to his right, and came face to face with his prey.

Raikou.

The hunter had become the hunted.

Cliff Hanger! Hehehehe!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:03 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo stared at the stone tablet, not knowing the name of the pokemon, Giratina. This pokemon looked more of a myth than a legend. Leo glanced up to Torres, "Okay then. We'll find this pokemon, no sweat!" he turned to Jimmy, Jet and Clarke, nodding in his confidence.

Leo turned to the door, walking out. He failed to comprehend the floor that he had walked onto was a teleporting one, and he and the Pikachu vanished from the hallway in a flash of magnificent light.

Leo reappeared outside, somewhere even the more twisted and scary looking from before. He and Sparky looked around, completely and utterly confused.

"W-where not in that hall anymore, are we, Sparky?!" he freaked, sighing and finally letting the weirdness of this venture go. He again stared at the tablet in his hands, beginning to growl in an annoyance, "I can't wait to get out of this dump..." he muttered with a pout, taking a pokeball from his belt, "Let's go, Flygon!" he summoned his trusty Flygon, jumping on with Sparky and taking off from the ground.

They turned to the platform they came from and waited for the others to appear, hopefully. Flygon perked up as he heard something in the distance nearby and turned his head toward it. A faint growl of a Raikou.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Good luck!" Torres called as Leo ran off. Jimmy looked to see where he'd gone, but found nothing. He looked back to Torres, confused. "Oh don't worry, it's only a warp panel. We use it for a quick escape." JImmy started walking. "Wait, escape from wh--" With a bright flash, he was outside staring into the eyes of a Flygon. "Geez..." He sighed heavily. "You scared me half to death." He pulled a pokeball out and released Arcanine once again. "Alright, buddy. We're gonna go find a new pokemon, okay?" It nodded valiantly as Jimmy hopped onto its back. A roar sounded in the background and he looked around cautiously.

"Good luck..." Thomas said as he turned and walked to the elevator. Once inside he switched the radio back on. "Jill, Grey, I want you to help Sebastian." "Help him do what, exactly? We're supposed to be looking for Suicune, remember?" "I remember, but he needs all the help he can get." "Who's he after?" "...Jakub." "What!? Are you insane? He'll be killed!" "With your help, he can do it." "Thomas, you saw what happened to Grey when he--" "Just go." He clicked it off and sat down at his desk solemnly.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet released Sal and got on his back. Jet nodded to Torres. "Thanks Richie, but I could of taken on your soldier." Jet heard a roar. "You guys heard that? Doesn't sound like a wabafett to me."

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Flygon flapped his wings about, shacking Leo and Sparky to get their attention. The Giratina tablet slipped and fell from Leo's hands, being thrown it then fell plummeting towards the rest of the group.

"What is it?! Flygonnnnnn!!" But it was no use, Flygon had to show Leo. He suddenly braced, jetting off into the direction of the sound. "Jimmmyyyy!!!" Leo called out as he and the Pikachu, "Pikaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" held on for dear life, until they were only but a tiny speck in the distance to the others.

A fair distance away, Flygon stopped and landed on a distorted hill over the top of a small battle. That yellow tiger thing... Was that... "Raikou? And why is that trainer trying to catch it?" Leo asked himself, Sparky, and the Flygon. They all didn't know the answer to that question, but this reminded him of that Moltres. Moltres, who should've been in the real world, but was here instead, and got captured by that spider-machine thing. And now Raikou, too?

"Let's go, Flygon!"

---

Suddenly, Leo and his Flygon appeared above both Raikou and the strange tall character wearing overalls.

"Hey!!" Leo called out to him, "What in the HELL do you think you're doing?!!"

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Edited Profile.

"Who knows, maybe you could pull it off." Torres said to Clarke.

"Yeah, maybe." Clarke said nervously as he watched the others vanish. His only option was to follow. Once he had evaporated his landed next to see Jimmy hopping on Arcanine's back. He looked up to see Leo and his Flygon dashing away at speed after hearing a violent roar. Looks like everyone is following probably best to do the same. "Altaria, lets go." Clarke said as he hopped onto Altaria's back.

(I like it that Jet, Clarke and Leo all have the Hoenn dragons.)

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The tablet...! "Arcanine, go!" It howled and took off as Jimmy just barely took the tablet under his arm. The two dashed, side by side with Clarke and Jet following Leo's Flygon. Arcanine stopped at the hill as the rest followed, being they were able to fly across. Jimmy looked around and leaned another direction for Arcanine. He ran along the edge of the hill and down to the ground where the trainer was with the dog. "Hey! What are you doing!" Jimmy came to a stop next to him, still holding the Giratina plate in his hand as he spoke.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke let out a sigh of relief as Jimmy caught the plate in his hands. When Jimmy, Clarke and Jet had reached the hill, Clarke noticed that Jimmy had stopped because he couldn't fly. He needs a dragon. Clarke thought as he flew on ahead until he reached the man with the dog. Everyone else was questioning the man and he didnt want to be left out.

"OH, What's occuring?" Clarke said.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((We're kinda screwed without Spiritombs Nightmare, huh? ;p))

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:56 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Nope, I had a goat show to go to. I've been really busy this past week because of it.

If you don't mind, I'm going to "rewind" a bit and start off
when I last posted, 'stead of when y'all were coming.

Sebastian stared with wide eyes at the legendary dog. He could feel it's eyes boring through his head.

"Are you the one to blame for this?" it said. Sebastian was dumbfounded.

"N-n-n-no," he stuttered. He tried to calm down and continued. "B-but I think I can solve it if you will help me. Where can I find Giratina?"

The great Pokemon laughed, though it sounded more like a growl to Sebastian. "You could not control Giratina even if you did know where he is. No one can. Even the mighty Arceus could not stop his creation."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "Surely there must be something to ... influence him with though? Something he finds valuable?"

Raikou shut his eyes and thought for a moment. "There is one thing. A tablet of sorts that was in Arceus' possession, before it was lost. It has something to do with Giratina; I do not know what. Perhaps, if it were in the proper hands, you might be able to influence him. I doubt, however, that they are your hands. I will assist you, however, in any way possible if you think it means taking us out of this monstrosity that he has created."

Just then a trainer came shouting: "Hey what are you doing?!?" Two other trainers were hot on his tail. He had a stone block under his arm.

I need to god-mod a bit.

"Hey! That tablet! Let me see it!" Sebastian said. The boy gave it without question. Sebastian turned, holding it out to Raikou. "Is this it!? Is this Giratina's tablet!?"" The pokemon stared at it with wide eyes. "Yes... It is. Though I have never once laid eyes on it, I believe that it is."

Is this right Jimmy? I don't really know much about the subject, so I'm just stabbing in the dark. I'll edit if you want.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Giratina...?!" Leo spoke under his breath. What the heck was that? Was that the pokemon on the tablet?!

Leo saw one of the guys hand the stranger and the odd Raikou the tablet to examine. What the hell was he thinking? That tablet was almost apparently the only way out of this hell hole!!

"Grr, hey!!" Leo snapped. One quick whip of a tail, and Flygon had swiped the tablet back into Leo's hands and possession. Flygon flew upward just a little so this strange character couldn't reach.

"This tablet is the only clue we have of getting back home! You say this is this 'Giratina's' tablet?!" he spoke of what he heard, "Then that's just one more clue! We have to find and capture Giratina!! Got that guys?!" Leo was talking to Jimmy and Clarke and the others.

Leo chuckled, this was a cakewalk. "Gee, thanks for your help mister, but we really ought to get going now!!"

Flygon turned to get ready for a dash.

((Leo doesn't however know how to find Giratina, nor remembers Sebastian at the League. So inb4 "WWWAAAAaaaaaaaait!!"))

Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Leo, wait!"Arcanine shot a blaze of fire in front of Flygon to stop its movement. "We need that, yes...but we're standing in front of a Raikou...if it's not hurting us its probably helping us. PLus...none of knows where to find Giratina yet..." He looked down then sheepishly up at Raikou. Jimmy felt intimidated. "H-how do we...find it? I mean where...err..." He trailed off. Such a proud dog and nothing logical to say to it. "We have the tablet...we need to find him to leave..."

((Alright Spiritomb, this is your show now until I decide to bring Jakub in 8-) Won't that be fun *insert ominous laugh here*))

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:13 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Uhhh..." Leo thought about it, "Yeah, you're probably right... Still---" he turned to overlook the guy and the Raikou, "I've been taught to never talk to strangers, so... I'm Leo, that's Jimmy, that's Clarke, Jet and the others!" he pointed them out, lowering to his level, "What's your name? Were you at the League, too? And could your Raikou maybe help us find Giratina if it isn't too much trouble? I kinda really hate this place as far as atmosphere goes."

Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yay! It's MY show now! Hehehehehehehe!!

Sebastian sighed. "Well, first of all, my name is Sebastian. Secondly, yes I was at the League, same as you apparently. This isn't 'my' Raikou though."
More likely, it's the other way around, he thought to himself.

"Raikou, DO you know where Giratina is? Or do we have to scour the country side?"

The great beast said, "If he is anywhere at all, he is up." He glanced up towards the sky. "I have no idea how to get there though. There are no rules to this madness, save for Giratina's will. Or rather, his whim I should say. You would be better off to try and bring him to you."

Sebastian turned. "You heard the ma- err, beast. Any ideas?"

Well? Any ideas? I would just come up with something myself, but I'm too lazy right now.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:29 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

A talking Raikou? Well, stranger things have happened. He took it with a shrug.

Leo looked down at the tablet in thought, and then lit up with a bright idea.

"Hey! Maybe this thing is actually some kind of key!!" he held it out, "If we can find some kind of ancient temple-like place, maybe there's a slot to put this in!!"

He couldn't believe it himself, that was actually a pretty smart idea. His Pikachu Sparky patted him on the head, even she was impressed.

"Have any of you seen a place of that description?"

Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Hmm... That's an interesting idea. I thought it worked more like, I don't know, like a lich's phylactery or something; break the tablet, and we break Giratina. Therefore, if he knows we CAN break it, he will do what we want without a fuss. The trick, I think, is showing him that. Any other concepts?"

By the way folks; This guy uses a phylactery as a place to put his soul. Just so ya know.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy scratched his head and though. "Maybe there's somebody that knows...they have all those organizations around here, afterall." Jimmy took the tablet and looked at it hard. It was obviously very old. Suddenly it was ripped from his hands and brought into the hands of another. "Brilliant...they have the tablet afterall. Good work, Alakazam." Jakub stood before the group, now holding the tablet in his hands. HE raised his arm and snapped his fingers as the alrge spider lept out from behind, staring down the Raikou. "We've been looking for you as well...time to see your brothers." Jakub smirked. He turned his attention back to the group. "Where did you get this?"

Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next