It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Lord of the Flygons 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"No, I literally just woken up. Last thing I remember is us to sitting next to each other on the plane. Are you ok?" Clarke said, "They all look like strangers, I guess they are all from our school. What are they doing wondering off? Surely it is best to stay together. Anyway at least I have found you that is a start." Clarke said as the two guys walked towards the group of people.

Sun May 03, 2009 3:30 pm
is very close to getting banned

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Will gave thumbs up to aknowledge Roy, then went back to searching. After a few seconds of searching he climbed up a tree and nabbed a white sphere about the size of his head.

"Hey I got a Silcoon here, it's not much, but it's food!" Will yelled down. He threw down the silky ball.

Roy thinks like me. Maybe I've found an ally. Still, I doubt it.

Sun May 03, 2009 3:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well at least you're in one piece." James turned to walk back the other way. "I'm fine aside from my arm here..." Once the two were parred back up with Kitty James turned to face them both. "Now...first things first i believe we should find a way to rally everyone up...any ideas?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun May 03, 2009 4:04 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
OOC: Conch shell? or are we not sticking to the plot somewhat?

Sun May 03, 2009 4:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm trying to fit it in but also waiting for Sebastian to start up))

Sun May 03, 2009 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy caught the Silcoon as Will threw it to him. "It'll do. I mean hell, I'll eat a caterpie. That's how hungry I am. But we should probaly kill that zigagoon that got away. It'll be fun and we'll have an actual meal. But whatever, I just wanna eat and learn to make this island a paradise." Roy was glad there was someone of actual use on this island and could be with a slight chance, be an ally. It was best not to be comfortable. Roy knew he needed to be highly adapatable to survive. That also meant not form any close friendsips as everyone else besides him needed to be expendable. He needed to look out for numero uno.

Sun May 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Will jumped down from the tree and grabbed his find, "You'd be supprised how delicious Silcoon is," Will cut though the thread-like shell of the pokemon, "plus, you don't need to cook it, or chase it, and the only prep needed is shell removal. Silcoon are very light on meat though.Will took the quivering mass of a core and devided it in five. making two slices larger than the others. "Heres your share," Will passed over one of the larger chunks, then turned his head towards the others, "Despite how annoying they are we need them for survival, so they get some of the kill." He put away the rest of the carcass. "Zigzagoon are meaty, but a pain to catch, if you want one, keep an eye out. I'm going to check on the others".

Sun May 03, 2009 9:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Did he just pass us some food?

Mon May 04, 2009 3:54 am
I need to shut the **** up

Yup, he did just give us Silcoon. YUM.
You guys are so mean to Kitty.
Btw, who's Sebastian??

Kitty looked at the Silcoon flesh. She was starving hungry but didn't want to eat.

I don't deserve food. That's a total waste. Why should a worthless, good-for-nothing lump like me get food that someone else caught? The people here are either insane or waaaaaaaaay too nice.

"Here. I'm not hungry." Kitty handed the food to James. He could share her piece with the others.

{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Mon May 04, 2009 10:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"You've got to eat something, Kitty," Clarke said picking the Silcoon meat of James' lap and giving it back to kitty, "Know one knows when we will get some more food." Clarke finished off his Silcoon meat quickly because of hunger plus he thought it was delicious.

Mon May 04, 2009 11:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James took the meat thankfully. "I guess hunting wasn't such a bad idea afterall." He laughed lighly as he ate. Suddenly another piece was dropped into his lap. Before he got a chance to look down at it it was quickly snatched up again. "Not hungry? But how? I for one am starving..." James finished off the bits of meat he'd had and sat back, patting his stomach. "Good job, Will. It's very appreciated." Maybe this group is good for something afterall... As he peered off he saw a shell sitting on the beach. It looked familar, but he wasn't sure how. He got up and slowly made his way toward it. James looked down at he shell with both confusion and admiration. It was a good size; He had to hold it in both hands. Once he got back, he dropped it onto the sand in front of the others. "Does anybody recognize this thing?"

Mon May 04, 2009 12:36 pm
Profile WWW

(Will kept the ther big piece for himself, just so you know)

Mon May 04, 2009 1:52 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

AAAAAAAGGHH!!!

Sebastian awoke to the sound of talking. He sat up and examined his surroundings.

He was in a forest. That was good; he knew how to deal with that. People were talking some distance away; also good. A pond was nearby. He flicked some of it on his finger and tasted; it was fresh. More luck. The comfortable weight of his pocket knife was there; even better. He was not harmed as far as he could tell. This was too good.

He approached the voices with caution. he saw several people there, dressed in modern day clothes. Good. They were civilized. They were examining a large white shell. He did not recognize it.

Sebastian thought for a moment, and decided to make himself known. He stepped into the circle and said, "And what might that be?"

Mon May 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy ate his large share of silcoon. Will is a good ally and is knows his stuff. Still, he did not like the rest of the group. Kitty was just a stupid emo who just gave her share to James.I mean how can you be picky at a time like this? James thinks he is leader by the look of his attitude.. The loser has done nothing impressive or useful. Totally expendable. Clark is just pure annoying and useless. He can be bait for larger prey. Roy looked at Will. "So I was thinking, why don't we create trap for the zigagoon?"

Mon May 04, 2009 2:02 pm

"Yeah," Will said, "The run around enough, so a snare should do the trick. Can't rember how to make one realy, though. Last time I went hunting was when I was eight." Will frowned. It was rare he didn't know, or forgot something.

Mon May 04, 2009 2:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy nodded. "We can use a spike pit trap. It does not need to be deep and it'll get the job done. It will just be a little...messy. But hey, you can't be picky." Roy stretched his arms. Roy wanted to score a big kill. Maybe a Miltank, but Roy doubted they would be on this island. Now Slakings would be awesome or an Absol. That would be amazing. Roy sighed. First we need to get that zigagoon."

Mon May 04, 2009 2:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James looked between the two of them, still holding the shell on his lap. "Well then, you two should be in charge of the hunt then. Afterall, we'll need food if we're going to be staying here." He heard a new voice as another boy entered. He seemed like a pretty direct person - James admired that. "I found it..." He picked up the large white shell gently and handed it to the new boy. "My name's James. Have you found any others?"

Mon May 04, 2009 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy smirked. "Exellente, well I going to sit by the water to figure out some traps I can come up with." Roy got up and sat near the water. Instead of thinking about traps. He anylyzed each survivor and how much of a use or threat they can be. Kitty is in a deep abyss of depression. No threat. James is a get along with everybody guy, but seems like he is putting on the friendly mask like me. Van be a threat. Clark is too new to figure out and so is the other guy. Will is has the same the thought process and we are allies. But if he turns on me, he can be a threat. That is unlikely though so whatever. Roy, you are one intellignent bro.

Mon May 04, 2009 3:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Are Dylan and Khoufu near the others eating, or are they still a distance away? 'Dylan' hasn't posted in a little while so I'm not sure.))

Image (by Ender)

Mon May 04, 2009 4:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((They're back on the outskirts of the jungle from what I've gathered. I'm trying to find a way to get them to the group))

Mon May 04, 2009 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'm just waiting for the Dylan character then, sorry.))

Image (by Ender)

Mon May 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

James asked him, "Have you found any others?"

Sebastian replied, "No. My name is Sebastian, by the way."

Sebastian took the shell in his hands. He hefted the shell a time or two, trying to identify it, without success.

"Anyway," he started, "I think I'm going to find something to eat. Do you mind waiting?"

He wandered off to see what there was to see. Right away he found a set of tracks; they belonged to a Stantler.
He followed the tracks and found it, chowing down on Oran berries. Sebastian came forward slowly and picked a few of the berries. He at a few, and put the rest in his pocket. He looked and found some smaller tracks. The zigzagging pattern told him it was a Zigzagoon. He followed them to a hole in a tree-trunk. He put his ear to the hole, and shouted. He heard noises inside; Zigzagoon was home. He got some twigs and rubbed them together and built a small fire by the hole. He looked around and waited for it to pop out.

Sure enough, there it was. He approached with caution, hoping the smoke wouldn't tip it off. He held an Oran berry out to it. The Zigzagoon approached with equal caution, and nibbled it from his hand. Slowly, he put the other hand on it's back, and took it into his arms. He was able to calm it down. It trusted him now. Success.
Perhaps he might be useful somehow; that was one of the first things you did, was find a friendly Pokemon.

He carried the Pokemon back to the others with no difficulty and told them what he had received.

Mon May 04, 2009 5:30 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
I'm waiting for someone to blow the conch shell, because right now, Dylan really has no real resaon to head for the smoke if Khoufu is injured. Also, Khoufu, a splint keeps someone's leg still, so there's no need to try and keep your hurt leg still.

Mon May 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James was impressed. Wow, someone actually did something without having to resort to force here... He smirked. "Well, I'd have to congratulate you...unfortunately...I'm not much of a killer so I'm not so sure we'll be eating it unless you have the heart for such things...but at least we know for sure that there are pokemon here. Which also means there's plenty of food and fresh water. Now all we need to do is find it." James wanted to scream. Finally, things were working out on this god forsaken island. This is good...at least we're not doomed to die here...not yet anyway...but there's still the question of others...others who could still be alive... James stroked his chin and thought...he glanced at Sebastian...then to the group...and finally his eyes landed on the shell. His eyes widened with glee. "That's it!" He jumped up and snatched the shell from his hands. James took a deep breath and blew hard into the small opening several times. Each time created an obtuse booming sound which seemed to break all the silence of the beach. Birds flew over head and insects chirped. By the time he'd finished James fell back to the sand and bleathed heavily, his face a purple tint. He smiled faintly. "There...now...we wait."

Mon May 04, 2009 6:03 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Dylan low notes coming from the direction of the smoke. These continue for some time, so the probability of it being wind in a cave was greatly reduced. The best plan would be to get to the sound as soon as possible. However, that would be hard with Khoufu being injured. After thinking for a long time, Dylan decided that he would have to do something quite unlike his normal self.
"Do you think you could get on my back? I could carry you over to the sound, which is probably the best choice," he said to Khoufu.

Yes, I know this isn't sticking to character, but I'm not going to make Dylan completely useless. More of a not willing to work physically instead of not capable. He'll still be less than average physically though.

Mon May 04, 2009 6:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next