It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Lord of the Flygons 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy's eyes slowly opened and struggled to stand up. He was almost on his feet until he felt a sharp pain in his side. Roy lifted his shirt and saw he had a mid-sized wound near his ribs. "Not my abs,by beautiful abs. Stupid plane, stupid f'n pla-" Roy cut his self off as remembered being on the plane. "We crashed. Holy crap we crashed! Man, this is like Castaway or Lost. Damn this sucks." Roy brushed his hair. What does my amazing self do now? "Mind as well go find a cocanut or something. At least walk around the shore. I need someone to talk to." Roy started walking around the beach, clutching his side. Roy spotted two people a dozen yards ahaed. "Hey! Who's out there."

Sat May 02, 2009 5:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( May I inquire about the name of this RP, 'Lord of the Flygons'? Are there FLygons on the island or something? Also, my character is going to be unconsious for awhile, unless someone wakes her up, so can someone help her out? Thanks.))

Image (by Ender)

Sat May 02, 2009 5:17 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Lord of the Flygons is a play on words of the book Lord of the Flies, a book with basically the same plot development (so far), and it's a comment on society questioning if humans are naturally good and civilization has turned some people rotten, or if humans are naturally bad and civilization holds us together. Might as well help you while I'm here. Oh, and Jimmy, as long as there isn't Roger, I'm fine.

As Dylan walked, he thought about the probability of survival on the island. There was a thick jungle to the left of him, so there should be some sort of edible vegetation. Clean water, however, was a different story.
He was so focused on his plans for survival, that Dylan almost tripped over the body in front of him. It was the body of a pretty young girl with long blond hair. Dylan stared at the girl for quite some time. He'd never really been good with girls, and he didn't want to get into an awkward situation, and he wouldn't be able to think straight about surviving. On the other hand, leaving her would mean that she would most likely die, and having someone else to help would be important for survival. Finally, Dylan decided upon the latter, seeing as having someone to help would outweigh his slight awkwardness.
"Excuse me, miss," he said as he tapped on the girls shoulder, like his parents taught him to do with someone who's knocked out, "Excuse me, are you okay?"

Sat May 02, 2009 5:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Khoufu heard someone talking. Regaining consiousness, she opened her eyes slowly. The sun hadn't moved nearly at all as far as she could remember. Seeing a slightly older boy crouched above her, she groend a little and put her hand on her head. SHe looked at him then pointed at her bleeding leg. Now she could see that it was her upper calf near the knee that had been cut. After coughing a little, she said in a raspy voice, "My leg." Her whole body was hurting, probably because she'd been badly bruised all over. She put her head back and looked up. There was a cloud shaped like a rabbit.

Image (by Ender)

Sat May 02, 2009 6:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Dylan stared at the bloody leg, deciding how to go about helping the girl. The first thing to do was to clean the leg as best he could. Tearing off a strip of his left sleeve, Dylan began to wipe away as much blood as possible. He then took his other sleeve and covered up the wound as best he could. With this done, Dylan deduce that the leg was most likely broken, and that a splint would have to be made. He ran to the jungle and found a sturdy stick, a little less that an arms length, and used this along with his pant legs to make a splint.
The problem now is what to do, Dylan thought, If I move her she'll be in a lot of pain, but if we stay here no one will know where we are, and if I go out alone, something could happen to her.
Could someone help with this dilemma, because I have no idea what I should do in this situation.

Sat May 02, 2009 6:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((how about you help me up and take me toward the trees so I'm not on the beach and in the shade?))

"Thank you," Khoufu said as the older boy wrapped up her leg. After he'd finished she started to sit up, and touche dher leg. While he was wrapping it, it'd been screaming with pain, but now it was a little better than it had been when it was on the sand. "Um, what's your name? I'm Khoufu."

Image (by Ender)

Sat May 02, 2009 7:04 pm
is very close to getting banned

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
OOC: YAY it starts! Can I bee Jack? I read the book so I understand the implications.

BOC:

Will was lieing down on a treetop.

Finaly they're all waking up.

Will swung down out of the trees dramaticly, "Welcome," he said with a forced accent, and a comedic tone, "to Fanatsy Island." He suddenly straitened his face, " But in all seriousness, if we have any hopes of surviving, we need food. Looks like we're hunting some Bidoof."

Now, how to manipulate them.

"Oh and here, " he tossed a small metal box into the sand next to James, "I ransacked the plain for useful items, I found a first aid kit."

Last edited by flygon tamer on Sat May 02, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 02, 2009 7:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Flygon Tamer, it is cool that you want to be Jack, but there is two things wrong with your post. 1. Who are you talking to. 2. Your dialog came out of nowhere, I would of mistaken you for a loony and roundhouse kicked you in the face. Besides that, it's cool as long as I'm like Roger, the true bad boy.))

Sat May 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
OOC: I'm talking to Jimmy and Koufu, and maybe XRader (I can't tell if he's at Chingling or Koufu), And the welcome to fantasy island is a joke.

Sat May 02, 2009 7:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Jimmy is with the Emo chick not kofou. Kofou is with Xrader))

Roy saw a kid jump from a tree and mention something about hunting. Roy loved hunting just because he got to kill something. He did not know who this guy was and did not care, as long he got food. "Dude, I have no idea where you came from, but you are el correctomundo on that. I'm hungry and the airplane food sucks."

Sat May 02, 2009 7:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OOC: That is a cool show, soo bad it's not on TV anymore. And if you're talking to me, then Ima gonna fire my lazers at you! jk But how can you eat Bidoof? Make it like a random pkmn uTube video I saw and have them eat Torchic! It's mor elike chicken. :P

Image (by Ender)

Sat May 02, 2009 7:57 pm

OOC: oook random post... and Fine I was at the emo chick...(god there are two girls, both badly injured and hard to tell apart in text.

BOC: Will turned to Roy, " Great, now I have to put up with you," he said, "But as long as you cut off the random blurbs of Spanish, I'll live. Now, what kind of pokemon are on this Island."

Will scanned the jungle, and noticed a Zigzagoon, " Well anyway, you'll need a weapon." Will took out a pocket knife and tied it to a stick with some gauze.

Sat May 02, 2009 8:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I hated Roger...and Jack...lol Ralph ftw!))

James looked up at the new people, slightly ticked off...but he wasn't about to show it. "Where exactly did you people come from?" He took the girl by the arm and slowly but gently lifted her to her feet. He looked at the boys again, namely at the one from the tree. "Excuse me, but we've come from a private school, not a looney bin. Please try to at least act sane, will you?" James glanced to the other boy and back again as if nothing had even happened and held his hand out for a shake. "My name's James. Who might the two of you be?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat May 02, 2009 10:15 pm
Profile WWW

"Loony bin?" Will asked, "SHE'S been looking at a infected wound with a mad grin on her face, and your asking if she wants help fixing the wound witch gives her some sort of pleasure, and I'm crazy? Please elighten me how that is." When Will finished talking he saw something in the corner of his eye. He threw down his makeshift spear, and just missed a Zigzagoon.

Damn running meat.

Sun May 03, 2009 12:55 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

paco25_007 wrote:
Besides that, it's cool as long as I'm like Roger, the true bad boy.

DON'T KILL ME! :(
I also remembered last night that you need to sticks for a splint, so just a little note, two sticks were used, not one.

"My name is Dylan," Dylan replied, not sure how this would help survival, but conversation would calm the girl down if she was frightened, "I do not know where we currently are, or if there is anyone else out there, but the smoke in the distance will probably attract other survivors to it, if there are any. However, you are currently in no condition to walk far distances, but staying here in the sun isn't a good idea either. If you think you walk, lean on my back and I'll help you into the shade."

Sun May 03, 2009 4:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jesus, you have posted tonnes. I will have to catch up.

Clarke woke up in a daze. Sitting under what appeared to be a coconut tree. He managed to bring himself to his feet to move away from the tree. He knew by now that a coconut falling on your head was not a good thing. All he could remember was the planes seat belt sign coming on. Now he realized what had happened. He checked himself for any evident injuries. Nothing major, just a bruise on his right hip. He looked out into the distant to see what appeared to be a small group gathering. He considered staying put but then he recognized one of them. Who was it? Was it James? It looked like James although it could be anyone. He figured that there was safety in numbers so he began to walk over.

Whilst doing so he thought about this island. Was it safe here? How were we going to live? Will we ever be found? There were loads of questions that Clarke wanted answers to.

Sun May 03, 2009 6:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy looked at the boy named James. He did not really like anyone here, but he knew they could be of some use. The only guy besides him that had the right idea was the loony kid. He was useful as he made Roy a weapon. Roy looked back at James. Roy was going to have to play good guy for now. "My name is Roy. I guess we are from the same school even though I never saw you before." He turned to the loony. I can't believe I'm going to say this. "Thanks for the spear .... sorry but whats your name?" Man, I don't like these people. I got a rich boy, a loony, and a psycho emo chick. What next? A fatty? I despise fattys.

Sun May 03, 2009 7:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Being careful not to bend her hurt leg, Khoufu got up with Dylan's help, leaning against his back as they began to walk. Once they got to the shade she eased herself down again against a small tree. "Much better, thank you Dylan," she said looking at him, not knowing wat else she could say without making an awkward moment.

Sun May 03, 2009 9:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James raised an eyebrow at the loon. "Yes I do think you're crazy, why would someone who apparently took all these rations attack a wild pokemon pokemon so hastily?" He raised an eyebrow at the boy. He knew he was already beginning to dislike this group but felt he had to at least make the best of it. He looked back at Roy and shrugged. "I guess so, I don't recognize any of you, really. Diferent calsses I suppose." Out of the corner of his eye, James saw another person making their way to the shore. He squinted to get a better look as a smirk krept onto his face. Well I'll be...it's Clarke! He turned to Roy. "Take care of her, I'll be right back." He walked up the shore and raised his arm to greet the boy. "Hey there!"

So here's the set up-

James, Kitty, Roy, Clarke, Will = Shore
Khoufu, Dylan = Jungle/shore
Sebastion = ?

Sun May 03, 2009 12:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy groaned as Jimmy told him and looney to take care of emo chick. "Why in the hell should I follow his orders. I don't need someone telling me what to do. There is no civilization here. It's free game here on this island. Sorry emo chick but I'm with loony. I'm hungry and there was zigagoon that got away. I'm mostly going after it, but first I need to know loony's name."

Sun May 03, 2009 12:18 pm
I need to shut the **** up

Swow down pwease. =[

"Are you okay?"

Kitty looked up through her eyeleashes. Crusted with dried blood, they obscured her vision of the blonde boy. She stood up, slowly, and looked at him with one eye (the other being obscured by her fringe of ebony hair).

"Yeah. I'm more than OK," she said, smiling. "I'm great."

"Welcome," said a forced voice, "To Fantasy Island."

Kitty turned around and saw a well-built, spiky-haired boy swing from the trees and walk towards them. She raised an eyebrow cynically.

"If this place is your fantasy, sweetie, then you need a major reality check," snapped Kitty.

"But in all seriousness, if we have any hopes of surviving, we need food. Looks like we're hunting some Bidoof." said the guy, completely ignoring her.

I don't particularly give a goddamn anyway.

A metal box was thrown on the sand next to James.

"Oh, and here," said the guy, "I ransacked the plane for useful items, I found a first aid kit."

Fear gripped Kitty's heart in a fist of ice. It was overall quite a nice feeling; she hadn't been scared since......quite a long time.

The reason she was scared? Why, the first aid kit could help heal up the nasty hole in Kitty's arm. It hadn't caused her enough pain yet.

Another guy (why where there so many guys here?) with brown hair lazily spiked up walked towards them, having heard the sarcastic boy speaking.

"Dude, I have no idea where you came from, but you are el correctomundo on that. I'm hungry and the airplane food sucks."

This provoked a ghost of a smile in Kitty, but this was replaced by her customary sombre look. She didn't want to seem......jolly.

The sarcastic guy (now christened Sarky) turned around to the brown-haired boy (now christened Spiky) and said, "Great, now I have to put up with you. But as long as you cut off the random blurbs of Spanish, I'll live. Now, what kind of Pokemon are on this island?"

Sarky turned around, looking for something that escaped Kitty. "Well, anyway, you'll need a weapon."

Taking out his pocket knife (this reminded Kitty that in her pocket she had 2 Swiss Army knives, 3 craft knives, 10 sharpener blades, and a compass. This reassured her), Sarky tied it to a stick with some gauze.

"Where exactly did you people come from?" asked Blondie. As her said this he gently lifted her up.

Oh My God. He's touching me! Doesn't he know he'll be soiled for life by doing that? Who'd touch scum like me?

"Excuse me, but we've come from a private school, not a looney bin. Please try to at least act sane, will you?" snapped Blondie. He extended his hand.

"My name's James. Who might the two of you be?"

James.....that's an OK name.

"Looney bin?" said Sarky. "SHE'S been looking at an infected wound with a mad grin on her face, and you're asking if she wants help fixing the wound, which gives her some sort of pleasure, and I'm crazy? Please enlighten me how that is."

He was really starting to annoy Kitty. She didn't mind the insults directed at her, it was the arrogance of the boy that annoyed her. James was clearly the leader type, and this guy was attempting to....what......overthrow him?

Sarky threw his crappy little spear at a Zigzagoon. It missed.

Ha.

Another guy (AAAAGGHHH! These guys were overwhelming her) came strolling towards them.

"My name is Roy," said Spiky, "I guess we are from the same school, even though I never saw you before."

He turned to Sarky and said, "Thanks for the spear.....sorry, but what's your name?"

Kitty could tell Roy was thinking mean thoughts about her. Not that she cared at all.

"Look, we need to stick together. I think James should lead us, personally. And I think that we need to be careful. This island doesn't seem to like us."

Ew. I just appointed a leader. Who would want my opinion?

"Yes I do think you're crazy, why would someone who apparently took all these rations attack a wild pokemon pokemon so hastily?" asked James, adressing Sarky, and seeming slightly irritated.

"I guess so, I don't recognize any of you, really. Diferent classes I suppose." he said to Roy.

"Take care of her, I'll be right back." James said suddenly, and walked off.

Oh, joy. Stuck with Roy McSpiky and O'Sarky here.

Roy groaned. "Why in the hell should I follow his orders? I don't need someone telling me what to do. There is no civilization here. It's free game here on this island. Sorry emo chick, but I'm with loony. I'm hungry and there was Zigzagoon that got away. I'm mostly going after it, but first I need to know loony's name."

Well, sweetie, I feel exactly the same way about you.

Kitty walked off to where James had gone to greet the newcomer.

I'm the youngest girl in a group full of boys. Praise the Lord for this torture.

Whoa! I am so awfully sorry for the enormous post!
'Night!

{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sun May 03, 2009 12:42 pm

??
??

Will rolled his eyes, "My name is Will, and as for being quick on killing: all I got from the plane is 7 tiny bags of pretzels, and peanuts, and 2 intact cans of soda. Thats 1/2 days food at best for a group this size. It's a grotesque concept, but we're not gonna survive searching for coconuts or pineapples. Oh and if you still think I'm crazy, I could always take my supplies and live on my own. Also, I'm in the same boat as him, she can decide whether or not to bandage that arm, then do it herself. " He casualy strode a few feet away and scanned the woods

OOC: thanks for the update.

Sun May 03, 2009 12:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy nodded. "So yeah, I know his name now. I am outta here and you can now go on with cutting yourself like the pathetic person you are." Roy followed Will to the forset with his spear in hand.

Sun May 03, 2009 1:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Hey there!" The figure who looked like James said. Clarke still unsure of who he was talking to still caried on. As he got closer and realised James' mop head he knew who it was. "Alright James, what's occuring?" James said in a fake welsh accent from his favourite Tv show Garchomp & Pidgey. (Gavin & Stacey)

Sun May 03, 2009 2:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James laughed lightly at the refference. "It's such a relief to see a familiar face on this rock. There's other survivors..." He took a step back and wiped some sweat off of his brow. "They're back down there--" He turned to point to them and saw Kitty nearing them and the other two boys making their way to the forest. Doesn't anyone know how to stay put...? He turned back to Clarke. "Have you seen anyone so far?"

Sun May 03, 2009 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next