It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 The Immortalis 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name- The Immortalis.

Info- an RP that's mostly original, yet it draws on elements from many Manga, TV shows, and games.

Rating- T

Setting- The land of greed, a country with many names (greed is the most commonly used one)

Setting history- Not much is known about greed

Last edited by rumetz on Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:47 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: Blake
Species: Human
Background: Blake was raised by all sorts growing up. He now bears a six-sense about things and knows how to make his way around with some magic and two large swords. Blake grew up in the battlefield without any human interaction.
Appearance: Fuzzy longish black hair, blue eyes. Black coat, white shirt, belts and chains, black baggy pants, black boots. Tall, somewhat muscular. Black cut gloves, one large sheath behind back with accompanying swords.
Personality: Almost emotionless. The quiet type, only talks if need be. Protects those around him and fights for the right reasons. Blake is brave and very strong for a human. Although human, he doesn't regard himself as one.
Specialty: Twin-swordplay, elemental magic (Fire, Ice, Thunder, etc)
Weapon: Two large swords, similar to the Buster Sword in Final Fantasy 7.
Dislikes: The Immortalis, evil
Crystal: Greed

Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
You had me at "mostly original".

Name- Crimlash
Species- Vampire
Background- When Crimlash was a human he lived in Kharn (this was about three hundred years ago), fighting and killing to stay alive. He was a sort of thief, and he worked alone. Even as a human, he loved blood; when his burglary was complete he'd awaken his victims to a stab in the heart and watch the blood spurt ten feet in the air. Of course, he wasn't completely evil, he only stole from (and murdered) people who he knew were murderers; but he didn't have to be too picky, most people were murderers. He was thirty two when he was bitten, he was trying to steal from a foreigner that he had seen cut the throats of two girls and then drag into his tent. However, when he stabbed this one, no blood came out, but he did wake up and bite, and severely maul, him. Of course Crimlash realized later that this foreigner was a vampire, but only after transforming and recovering. Crimlash's memory was completely wiped, whether from changing species or sever trauma he never did figure out, and he wandered the dessert by night, looking for something to guide him. Eventually he came upon some Phoenixes who adopted him like a child, and taught him their ways. After about two hundred years of this Crimlash had become a valuable asset to the Phoenixes, it's handy to have someone who can fit in with humans, and they charged him to destroy Gluttony, as he was the destroyer of their god. Crimlash agreed and has been searching ever since, trying to find a way to destroy Gluttony, he is now in Shev where he had befriended a dragon, Larn.
Appearance- Unlike most Vampires he is not completely pale, his skin has a reddish tint to it that makes him appear an Indian-like human with the features of an Caucasian. He is of medium height but he has the skill of looking much smaller than he is, probably from his years as a thief and assassin, and he is very thin. He wears dark brownish-gray jeans and black tennis shoes, he also wears a black hooded sweater with a green shirt underneath, he always wears black gloves and never takes them off.
Personality: He is passionate and has a short temper, but he rarely acts on it or even expresses it, he just lets it simmer until the perfect moment. He has little tolerance for others outbursts of passion and is ever trying to get those who have them to focus. Subconsciously, he reasons that if he has to suppress his emotions for the good of his family (the phoenixes) everyone else must do so for the good of whatever mission they are currently fulfilling.
Specialty- Because he was raised with phoenixes he is also full of their blood (given to him like milk to an infant be willing, and still living, participants), he can make his pulse quicken (no one knows how as his heart is stopped) and heat up his skin to the extent that it is hotter than coals. He also has incredible speed and strength that surpasses any humans, most vampires he's met have this also because there is no limits to their bodies. He has developed his own style of martial arts where he strikes at exact places where he can alter blood flow with his heat (this is also very painful to the receiving end), alternatively, he strikes at places that mess with balance. He carries a special bow and arrows.
Weapon- A metal bow that he can use as a staff and metal-tipped arrows. (and whatever is under his gloves...)
Likes- Phoenixes, Reapers, Shadowlings, logic, an angry opponent, night.
Dislikes- An angry ally, sun, Jewlmen.
Misc.- Sunlight doesn't burn him (nothing does) but it makes him confused and wipes his mind completely clean while he is in it.

Last edited by dunsparce on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

let me rephrase that- mostly original to someone who's never read a fantasy story, full metal alchemist, or bleach.

so, pick the crystals you want (i've got the pride)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gluttony, I guess, bring on the giant mass of flesh!

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Near
Species: Shadowling
Background: Once a very attractive human boy, Near lived the live in Quet. He had everything he could ever want until the tragic spell cast him as a Shadowling, he was shunned by all. Living in Quet where most people are judged solely on their appearance, he was seen as one of the lowest class. He got around using his magic to heal others in the underground, knowing if the people had known of this, he'd surely be banished. Much time passed, and he was discovered. He found himself imprisoned and decided it was time to learn to use whatever abilities this shadow form had given him. After several months of planning, he made his getaway through the shadows of a series of guards. He avoids Quet at all costs. His evasion of the Quet army have lead him to Teht, where he now lives in peace.
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/ ... eyHoHo.jpg
Personality: Light-hearted and uplifting, Near is always the first to throw out an idea if one is needed. He's optimistic and always looks on the bright side.
Specialty: Healing Magic and Espionage tactics
Weapon: A dagger
Dislikes: Bright places, hostility, ignorance
Misc.: His magic abilities enhance when in darkness or shadow and vice-versa for when he resides in the light.
Crystal: Lust

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name Syrus
Species Reaper
Background Syrus longed for more importance in life. He was secretly promoted to a higher division in his organization (Royal Guard) but turned down the offer. Captain Hanaka, his sworn enemy also part of the same organization, didn't take his refusal lightly. Syrus faked his death and left his old world to flee to a new world where the Immortalis rule. Upon arriving at Shev, he was attcked by Pride. Pride knew of Syruses Past. Syrus barely fended off Pride and went into hiding. Now he searches for a friend
Appearance coming soon?
Age 18
Personality Very cool, calm, and collected. His past haunts him everyday. He has some what of a temper. In his anger he is strongest. Syrus has an athletic build. Deep inside him past his darkness...there is light.
Specialty Fencing, Uppercut Slashes, Cresent Slashes. His blade is sensitive to his power: when he is angry it gives off black gray and white aura. When he is using earth magic it grows rock spikes. It can also momentarily absorb the power of the soul he eats.Can use Earth Magic.
Weapon Twin Dark Sabers/ Switchblades (Turns into Black Wolf)
Likes The Moon, Boxing, Kickboxig, (other martial arts), to Fence, wolves, and to eat soul candy.
Dislikes Those who fight for nothing. His past. Vampires. And now Pride.
Misc. He only has three soul cndy pieces left. One is for laughter (makes him happy). One is for Pain (doesnt feel it momemtarily). And the last is to make turn him into some one else (looks like a faceless shadow than transforms into someone he's thinking of or someone he sees). He also wheres a pair of sunglasses and a bandana.

All Hail the Dragons!

Last edited by Blake the D. Tamer on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wow that was fast. Crunchy and Blake still need crystals. Two more and we start

Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I picked Greed, so I hope that's okay. Either that or Wrath.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sure, i don't really care.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name:Blaze
Species:Dragon
Background:Blaze lives with his fellow dragons in Helt. Because the dragons were casted aside after the Imortalists
came into power, Blaze swore that he would rule Iou and give the dragons new hope. He wishes to bring peace between all magic bearers across Greed. Blaze is not easy to defeat because he was born with an spiked tail and he is willing to fight to the last breath. His flame breath has started to become stronger but his scales aren't hard enough to withstand magic yet.
Appearance:Image
Add a spiked tail.
Personality:Blaze will protect his friends with his life, even if that means sacrificing his own. His is very positive especially when it comes to battling. Blaze can always tell if someone is evil or good and that is how decides whether to burn them or not. He is very helpful and does what he can to benefit everyone in their journey.
Specialty:Blaze can perform simple magic such as invisibility and forming fireballs and firing from his mouth. He is also gifted with strong intelligence.
Weapon: Blaze has a spiked tail.
Dislikes:Water, being used, and treated as a child.
Crystal:Envy

Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

....One....more....

When do you think we should meet up? Before or after we get the crystals?

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A couple of days after. How abouts this- We're all leaving Teht and there's one major city we all happen to stop in and we meet up.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Uh...Sure, but why would we all be in Teht?

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

No clue. I just needed a territory for everyone to start in and Teht seemed to be the best choice. Most of us have some traumatic backstories, and Teht can also be used as a sanctuary from the Immortalis and the rest of the evil, dark, things.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:52 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name - Raine
Species - Human
Background - Raine was abandoned as a child at a cathedral. The religious order at the cathedral could sense she had a natural ability for divine magic, so she was taken in by a group of priestesses. She was raised to be a cleric, and studied with the greatest theologians and bishops. Raine grew to becom a kind, moral, and pious cleric.
When she turned 20, she began to notice corruption within her church. She attempted to stop it, but the corruption spread and the good moral of her work was lost. She deserted her church and decided to be a wandering cleric, spreading faith, morality, and to help those in need. Eventually she came to learn of the Immortalis' title inheritance trial, and she decided that she needed to take over one of them to use that position to spread good.
Appearance - This, except without the bunny ear headgear lol: http://i33.tinypic.com/19s1mw.jpg
Age - 24
Personality - Pious, stouthearted, patient
Specialty - Light/Holy Magic
Weapon - Blessed Staff (untouchable to demons)
Likes - Morality, faith, hope
Dislikes - Corruption, discord, falsehood
Misc. - Loves curry!
Crystal - Wrath

((I hope I get accepted!))

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright, we can start now :) . Two quick questions:

So we all start in Teht, get our crystals, and then meet up?

Who controls the Immortalis?

Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1) Pretty much. We happen to be in the town by some "freak coincidence". :wink: :wink:
2) I didn't really think of that. We could pick a specific person to control them as well as your character (But what if that person leaves), or we could control them as normal NPC's.

Yes, today we start-

Rumetz started the day, like all the ones for the past week, examining the crystal. It was about the size of a teenagers fist, with yellow waves dancing around inside. He could sense what he was to do with the crystal, but he had no idea where to start. He didn't even know where the Immortalis's palace was. As he ran his finger across the perfectly smooth surface he felt a tiny groove. His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden commotion from outside and the BANG! of the hotel keeper slamming open the door to Rumetz's room, calling "C'mon! you've got to see what's outside." And racing down the stairs. Snorting, he went back to examining the crystal "Idiots," he thought. "I've seen everything you can in Thet. The only way you could impress me was if a dragon was strolling along outside." ( The logic behind this are that most dragons are mistrusting of the other inhabitants of greed and rarely leave Helt)

Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crimlash was uncomfortable, and not just because he had stuffed himself in a gutter. After years of living in the dessert (although he didn't remember that) and even more in a mountain, he was used to a primitive life. But now, he was in the most technologically advanced area of his world, and it unnerved him. Crimlash had of course heard the tales of steel men that did your bidding and metal eyes that watched the streets, but they had only prevented him from going into shock when he experienced them first hand. Vampires are--to put it mildly--looked down upon, and although he managed to keep his identity hidden for a while, he could not hide his lust for blood. Crimlash had been overcome with desire when he first saw one of these plump, slow humans have his robot shove a peasant boy out of his way, cracking the boys head against a wall. He had managed to wait until the man came into a more deserted area before he attacked and feasted, but he forgot about the cameras, and now he was a criminal on the run. He had avoided the police by running as fast as he could, faster than a human eye can full capture, and then diving into the first open space he saw. Now he was waiting, waiting for something, anything, to distract the authorities from him so he could bolt. Out in the distance he heard someone yell, "C'mon! You've got to see what's outside!" and he tensed to run.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze was circling the sky above Teht, examining the area. He landed in the main plaza where everyone was crowded around gawking at him.
"I assure you fair people that I will not harm you if you do not harm me. Now, I need a metal casing I can wear around my neck so I can keep this safe."
Blaze then opened his hand revealing a beautiful blue-green gem, the Envy gem."Does anyone know where I can find such a device?"

Blaze looked around the crowd, watching everyones movement. This silence made him feel uneasy.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Near walked along the street side. He tried to blend in as well as he copuld with the surrounding monks. With their black hoods they all looked alike. The staves wre what gave him away. They carried holy staves while he held but a stick. I should be fine here... He halted toward the back and waited for them to pass before dropping the stick and heading in the opposite direction. To his surprise, there was a crowd gatherd in the middle of the main street. He pressed through them, trying to shove them away. After reaching the front lines he let out a small gasp. "A dragon..." He looked at it, it looked uncomfortable. Near raised his hand up. "I can help you...I would need for you to follow me back to my home..." He was slightly afraid, never having seen a dragon close-up.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Oh my crystal? Uhhh....Pride I guess. This is pretty cool- and original rumetz. We should collaberate on a pokemon RPG. (message me if ur interested)

All Hail the Dragons!

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:59 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Cool, I'll think about it. I already chose Pride the only crystal not chosen is Sloth.

Rumetz looked up when he heard Tweeters fly through the window. "Find any money?" he asked. Tweeters chirped twice and hopped in a circle. "A dragon? In Teht? Where" (Chirp, Jump) "Outside? Maybe I'll go take a look." He sheathed his sword in walked down the room, not even thinking to take the crystal.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze bowed his head slightly to show thanks. He looked at the Shadowling, focusing on his face, searching for the good. Blaze came to a decision.

"Very well, I will go with you as long as you can give me what I need. You are of the magical species so I will give the benefit of the doubt in trusting you. But you were also human before so if I feel that you tricked me then I will have no choice but to destroy you instantly. Do you understand?"

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Near nodded and stared at the dragon with sorrowful eyes. "I understand..." So this is the way of the Dragon... "Please...follow me." The two walked through the crowd, enduring the harsh stares that would be endured whilst a Shadowling were to walk with a Dragon. "It's not much further..." They came to a small hut, just big enough for maybe two humans. "Please wait here.." Near walked in and rummaged around. A moment later he came out with a medium sized glass case with a chain connected on either end. "Here you go..." He approached the dragon slowly. he didn't know what was to be expected.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next