It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Memento [Advanced RP; Fantasy; PG-13] 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"You're happy? I've made someone else........feel happy?"Al snorted.
"Yep, i sure am!" Anari gleamed with excitment for she has now made a friend.
"So, um.........Anari. Where do you want to go? Even though there's not much to do in this cursed city for two element-bending elves and a wolf, we could try and have some fun."
"Um, well i don't know what you like for starters so why don't you choose?" Anari said trying to make her feel more comfortable.
"Ugh. Come on, follow me." And al stalked off.
"Ah, ok comeing.......where are we going, i have to be home for dinner, maybe you could join us and stay the night. Then i'll tell my mum that i'm staying at your house for the next night and we can do whatever we want. How does that sound?" Anari was hoping for a positive answer.....

Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:51 pm
I need to shut the **** up

"Ah, ok coming.......where are we going, I have to be home for dinner, maybe you could join us and stay the night. Then I'll tell my mum that I'm staying at your house for the next night and we can do whatever we want. How does that sound?"
Alice whirled round, her chunky black hair bouncing round.
"Really? Really and seriously? You are inviting me to stay?"
Al considered.
"Listen, Anari, you're sweet and stuff, but I don't know; you've encountered my cold shoulder. What if I make a bad impression on your parents? They won't let you see me, and I'll be all alone again......"
Al tried to sound morose, and hoped Anari would insist, maybe tell her parents that her new friend wasn't super sentimental.

{dragonite} Chingling {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:59 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"Listen, Anari, you're sweet and stuff, but I don't know; you've encountered my cold shoulder. What if I make a bad impression on your parents? They won't let you see me, and I'll be all alone again......"

"Yes I'm serious. My parents arn't harsh ,ok, they'll gladly let you stay the night, even for a while, they'll be glad i made a friend. If you do act cold they might get shocked or something but they'll will let me see you, I'll say that you've had a harsh past. If they do tell me not to see you, which is most unlikely, when i go out I'll see you then.....just try and contain it, if you feel too uncomfortable you can always go outside for fresh air......We have a hamock!" Anari was sounding more like her mother calm and convincing. "Come on now show me what you wanted then we'll go home"............

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:42 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2