It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Magothica:Lark's last stand (PM me if you want to join) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
beav is the one who slashed me, and Xradar is a mugatian, check first post.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:38 am
Profile YIM
I need to shut the **** up

Someone tell me what is happening, please. Slightly confused. :?

{dragonite} Chingling {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sooo many people!!!
(sorry for no formal names)

Ok. Ocean bearer and mage are having a little showdown in a nearby clearing, I, fireboy, originally was looking for lintaran, but found those two instead, so i'm sneaking up and wondering what they're up to.

You four have your own thing going on.
Archerdude got attacked by iron devil, lintaran stops (i'm assuming from being on his way to the clearing) to take care of him. suddenly wolfman attacks the aangel by some strange desire to attack.
I dunno if angel and archer want to go after the wolf? or if we should all meet up first?

luckily faerie is there to heal! :D

I think XRader is undead skeleton? And he just noticed the whole angel-archer-faerie-wolfman thing and is running toward it.

unfortuneately i can't really do anything until I am noticed sooo.........

Vander started. Behind him was a loud howl.
What the heck is going on? first lintaran, then water bearer, and now a luppan? it's like a nightmare!
He hesitated, torn between investigating the luppan or the water bearer.
Well, I think I have a better chance dealing with a Luppan, so I'll let him and the mage settle things for themselves for the moment.
Breaking cover, he ran toward where he heard the howl, breaking branches and crashing through bushes. He thought he saw the mage and water bearer turn, but he had made up his mind.
He found a miserable scene.
Geez. The world gets weirder every day.
A Petagh was healing the faerie he had seen earlier, and an Archer lay badly wounded next to him. The Luppan was nowhere to be found.
"What's all this, then?"
He held his dagger in a reverse grip as not to alarm, and stepped forward, ready to defend himself if things went crazy.
though... things can't get crazier than this, can they?

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:26 am
Just your average 10 year old

Yes Zombs, I slashed you. Thought this RP needed excitement.

Beav stopped running, as he was far away from where he slashed the creature. He saw a crowd of people gathered and the angel bleeding severely. What have I done? They are making a hunting party to catch me! I have just signed my death warrant! he thought. He decided to watch the group and if they gopt close, he would run more. He thought about apologizing to the creture, but he did not trust the khaza.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As the howl ripped through forest Trevor warily looked around. " I guess I'll finally be able to test my new powers."
Trev looked over at the mage, " You commin ?", and began striding over in the direction the howl came from.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm thinking archerdude shoots the wolfman in the leg, then we confront him, and miss fairy can heal him afterwards :mrgreen:

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:31 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lark rolled his eyes "Fine..."
He drew out one of his arrows and took aim.
Well, I don't wanna kill him... Yet... So I'll aim for the leg.
He released his arrow which planted itself firmly into the Luppen's thigh.
He turned to the angel "There, all done."

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Mornex ran through the forest as fast as he could, seeing as he gained plenty of speed from the cliff. Up ahead he saw the wolf suddenly get shot in the leg and lied down. Before Mornex could stop, he ran right into the wolf and tripped. At least, he thought he tripped. After tumbling for a second, Mornex tried to get up, but found that he couldn't. After getting his bearings straight, Mornex looked down.
"Where the hell are my legs!?" he shouted. He looked around and saw his legs were lying on top of the wolf.
"Hey wolf," he shouted, "those are my legs, not a snack!"

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

dear gods.... undead too?
Vander stepped forward, and then heard a rustling behind him.
He turned and hurled the dagger.
He watched it dissappear in a puff of steam as it hit the water bearer.
whoops.
Expecting retaliation, Vander stepped behind the Lintaran.
Lintarans are nice. I'm sure we can get this all sorted out logically and calmly and peacefully..
Despite his thoughts, he was absentmindedly crafting another dagger.

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek saw the archer rolling his eyes. then he felt something small touch his face, it was the strangest sensation he had ever felt, he felt like the skin

on his face was being pulled away from his body, he felt his veins and arteries sticking out and pulsating, his eyes were popping, he felt the gashes

on his face as if they were two inches in front of him, not on him.

then he snapped out of it, and fell to his knees. He looked around and saw the archer had shot the wolf man in the leg so he really is from

graeth
, then he saw a figure of a boy walking out of the trees, he wore black clothes and he had long hair, but strangest of all was the fact that

half his face seemed to be made of flaming hot magma, and he carried a dagger made of fire in his bare hand khazian , people from his tribe

told him never to trust a khazian, everyone except Keddin and Fa. "they do what they do to survive, and we should help them, not hate them" keddin

had told him. and seeing as he was carrying his dagger in reverse grip tribal sign of peace , so merek calmed down and looked in front of him.

He saw the petaghian who had healed him, she was panting and struggling to get up. Merek picked her up in his palm, and let her rest.

He got up and saw a figure racing down the cliff at a very high speed, more trouble , heads up guys he said, pointing. then the figure seemed

to crash into the wolf and....fall in half?

before he knew it, the khazian had thrown his dagger, and quickly rushed and stepped behind him. apparently the dagger hit something and

evaporated.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:38 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lark arrived at the Luppen. He looked around, seeing a multitude of different tribes.
"Well? What do you want? The circus auditions are closed!"
He bent down and picked up the skeleton legs.
"Who lost their legs?"

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek ran over to lark, leaving the khazian without cover, and knocked the legs out his hand. he pushed him to the ground, and got down on his

knees as well. "show respect" he whispered to lark. "mugatians made a vow to always fight for magothica whenever it is in danger" keddin had

always warned him that if he ever saw a mugatian he should show utmost respect.

he realized that the mugatian could hardly move, so he picked up the legs (respectfully), ran to the mugatian, placed the legs carefully on the floor in

front of it, ran back to lark, who was grumbling under his breath, and resumed his bowing stance.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:51 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trev saw a dagger of fire sore towards him. He waved his hand and a small jet of water shot straight towards the dagger, forcing it to evaporate. " Well well, looks like someone has a little insecurity don't they?", Trev said this as he threw his dagger of ice toward the Khazain. " Your ignorance in knowing your weaknesses will be your downfall.", Trev hissed.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
"Um, thanks," Mornex said, picking up the legs and putting them back in their sockets. Seeing a conflict starting between the fire and water person, Mornex moved in the middle of them, planning to end it. As he did so, a dagger, which Mornex could now see was made of ice, hit him in the shoulder.
"My people have been awakened because of a great evil that is attacking Magothica," Mornex said as he grabbed the ice dagger and shattered it, "and I don't have time for a silly clash of elements!" Mornex took a breath abd realized that the angel and the archer were still bowing.
"Uh, you two can get up now if you want," he told them.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"uh, thanks" replied merek unsurely. this was not the what he expected of the great being he had been taught to respect.

He ran and stood next to the mugatian. He looked at the two squabblers with his wings out stretched(the lintaran sign of anger), "the next person who

throws a dagger of any kind, will have this sword run through them so fast, they wont have time to say....."mugatia"" he said in a loud voice full of

rage.

he pulled out his sword to show he was being serious. all the while, still cradling the fairy that had saved him from bleeding to death.

"Now tell me, are you here to join the fellowship?"

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:44 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Mornex stared at the angel boy for a second. He sure could make an impression of power on someone.
"I have no idea what you mean by that," Mornex said bluntly, "I just came here to see if any of you could fill me in on what happened over the past thousands of years." Then his eye caught on the furry body laying motionless. Forgetting about the angel, Mornex rushed over to the wolf and tried to calm him down.
"Sorry about me running into you and then yelling at you for no reason. I guess I just got caught in the moment," Mornex said with a slight chuckle in his voice.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trev stepped forward, watching the Kharthian in the corner of his eye, " I am Trevor of the Maule tribe and I have come to join the fellowship. I am sorry for the dagger", Trev acknowledged toward the Mugatian, " but I was attacked by that Kharthain, it was not meant for you."
Now that Trev was able to scan the surroundings he noticed many different tribes but his main focus was the wolf. "Ah. So now I know what all the commotion was about. It must of taken you awhile to take down such a beast." Then a guy with a bow and a quiver full arrows approached, " And now I understand how you took it down. I'm going to guess that all of you are in the fellowship as well?"

Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:02 pm
Profile WWW

"Thanks for notcing I'm STILL HERE!" Beav shouted, "While you guys are playing Super Macho Smackdown, I'm bleeding to death down here!" He then tried to stand up, and see who shot him. " All right, who's the wise guy backstabber who shoots people when their back is turned?" he shouted.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lark raised his hand "I did, and if you so much as take a step towards me, the next meal you'll take will be through an IV tube."
He turned to the Ocean Bearer "No, as a matter of fact, I'm taking my graduation exam, but this looks interesting so... Sure."

Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek sighed and sheathed his sword, these dipsticks aren't going to stop arguing , "ok everyone, everyone leave the wolf man alone, I'm the

one he attacked, and I forgive him" , he held out the petaghian, who was starting to recover, in his palm. "This, the smallest of creatures, saved me

from bleeding to death" and when she recovers I'm sure she can heal wolfy." he stepped towards the wolf, "on condition that you join our fellowship"

he gave the wolfman half a smile.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:18 am
Profile YIM
I need to shut the **** up

AGGHH! SO.....MUCH.......HAPPENING!
Good thing I'm out....

"And when she recovers I'm sure she can heal wolfy."
"Uhhhh..." moaned Ching as light flooded through her eyelids. She took in the scene in about 5 seconds: water bender and hellspawn, skullkid standing between them and mage behind them, good-looking angel holding her up, archer bleeding and werewolf with arrow in leg.
"WHAT??!!" shrieked Ching, suddenly livid. "I'm out for 10 minutes and you've injured ANOTHER guy?! Are you TRYING to make me exhausted or what?"
The archer looked sheepish.
"Right, cute archer boy next." said Ching. "Then Wolfie. Distract me or injure another guy and I will blow you apart, comprende?"
Everyone just stared.
"Right, then. Let's get started."
"HEAL." whispered Chingie, her voice reverberating with tones of bass and soprano.
White light burst from her fingertips and the archer slowly began to heal.
"So..." snarled Ching, attempting to keep her focus. "My name's Ching. What about you guys.....we'll start with the handsome angel."

Am I mistaken or are we missing a tamer?

{dragonite} Chingling {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:23 am

"Yeah, yeah, I'll join your little fellowship as long as Sir arthur over there keeps his bow down." Beav said, as he gave the archer an intimidating glare. "So why is everyone joining in? Is there something wrong I don't see?" He asked.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The water bearer attacked him back. well, that was to be expected.
But it was just instinct! what else are you supposed to do when you hear someone sneaking up on you? turn around slowly and ask if they want tea?
There was a slight commotion, but, not involving him, Vander sat back and closed his eyes, playing with the dagger in his hand.
The angel had pulled out a faerie, and asked people to join a "fellowship".
The water bearer immediately accepted, the archer too.
dear gods... what kind of circus troop have I run into?
"Explain this fellowship. I came here to investigate why a Lintaran was flying in this area, and ended up running into Mom & Pop's freak show."
He noticed the water bearer watching him surreptitiously.
"You!, water boy! What did you think you were doing, sneaking up on an armed Khaza? It's not a weakness to be prepared, anyways."
He threw the dagger in his hand to the ground, setting a small fire.
The faerie was healing the wolf now.
Wonderful. and....yes.... I think the wolf's joined this "fellowship" too.
"It's getting dark. Who knows what kind of... um... never mind. Why don't we sit down and let the angel explain things? Names can come later. They're not important."

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 am

"Geesh, I thought I was testy!" Beav said, "Yes angel, explain this "fellowship" of yours." Beav said, "And what's your problem Khaza? Afraid of the dark? I bet I know what it is!" he taunted "You heard the legend that at nightfall, the Luppan tribe becomes full wolf! I never thought you people were so gullable!"

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

water bearers have always hated khaza......
"I do not fear wolves. Cease your idiotic prattle and let the Lintaran speak."
Vander glanced at the mountains and then sat down, ready to listen, and throwing a bit of fire between his hands, absentmindedly.
You just wait there, mountains! I'll get to you soon!

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next