It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 HUMAN SLAVES IN A POKEMON NATION!!! need participants 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
ok, this is the first roleplay I've ever tried making or participating in, so if anyone can help with a cool storyline they're welcome to.

earth is in turmoil, it started when an abra started obtaining free will, thus evolving to a rebelios kadabra whose aim was to make human's life a living hell, but as it evolved into an alakazam, and was suddenly hit by the huge wave of mental capacity, it realized that alakazam's were smarter than humans, they had special attacks wich made them stronger than humans, so why? why? were they used as pets? used to battle, like some childish game. so The alakazam(that will be his name, remember the capitol T) started an underground operation, recruiting not only psychic pokemon, but many others, either intelligent or stupid who were mind controlled.
and after years of preparing, they begin they're attack, pokemon turn on thier trainers, voltorbs cause blackouts, and the four pokemon continents(spelled wrong) now belong to the alakazams, but a small desert continant called kudos is still under human rule, now filled with evacuees from all the other islands, is still fighting, it has still many loyal pokemon on it's side.
but due to the sudden shift of the balance of power, the entire balance of the world is disrupted, the legendaries clash against each other, the weather becomes distorted(so expect a lot of storms in the story), and The alakazam has mutated into an evil beast who only knows one thing, to kill all humans.

now the aim of the story is to escape from the now destroyed school in safferon city and head for vermilion city, to hijack the ferry and get to the next island, johto.

Rules:
1-lets have only 6 players so it doesn't get too crowded.
2-I'll probably give my friends the first spts.
3-I'm an amature so I'm not gonna put any more rules.
4 to enter you must list:

your name

your personality

your appearance

your skill (please don't go crazy and say invisibilty, or sword fighting skills and what not.

your pokemon companion (please don't go crazy, and ask for really big pokemon, remember your only a school kid, you can catch more pokemon in time.

anything extra.

let's hope this works.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok me.

1-name: merek

2-appearance: http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff10 ... /Near3.png

3- skill: the power of intution, I can tell everything about someone, just by looking at them.

4- pokemon companion(man I was torn up trying to choose): vibrava named rocket (did I mention that the pokemon never goes iside a pokeball)

5-extra: I am tall and I speak with a british accent, not too posh, not to common.

6- personality: used to be funny and and sociable, but there's a :censored: ing war going on.no time to make jokes (though I probably will)

Last edited by Zombie on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:31 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This looks fun. Not bad for your first Role Play. May I apply?

Name: Jake

Personality: Shy but very energetic with friends.

Appearance: A bit short, White beanie, green shorts, white shirt, black jacket, green bag similar to Brendan's from emerald. Black shoes and white socks. :)

Skill: I can transport short distances (about five miles) by lifting my hand and saying "hex" (I inherited that from my wizard mother.).

Pokemon Companion: Level 5 smeargle that only knows sketch.

Edit: You never applied to start an RP. Please go to the role play application thread and post your idea and see if crunchy approves it.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

gosh thanks for the heads up. your in, if my RP is approved. but in the skills I asked not to get crazy, and teleportation and witch mother's is a bit over the top, when I say skills I mean like: gymnastics, lock picking, fixing stuff, immatating pokemon calls, that kind of thing.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh sorry! Um how about being able to communicate with pokemon? Is that too far fetched?

Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

that's fine, but not in a telapathic wave sort of way, but you have learnt many pokemon languages, and you can immatate thier noise, but you still have trouble with some of them. actually that's great, if this thing is OK'd you'll be the team's translator.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:33 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sure thing! :) and I'm pretty sure it will be approved. You have a strong idea and that's what crunchy is looking for :D

Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Approved :D :D :D

ok we only need four more players and we'll get started.

I think I'll make a trainer sprite for each participant:

pokemon ranger:
Code:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff103/zombiehunk/jake.png

with smeargle(name him please):
Code:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff103/zombiehunk/jakeandsketcher.gif

and this is me, merek:

now I'm not going to do like ryhdon and take full credit for making those. but for jake I did splice a body, and a different head that had a bandana then I recolered it, for mine all I did was recoler an existing one.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:01 am
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Name: Alistar Maxwell

Appearance: http://xs320.xs.to/xs320/07425/DeathNote_001.JPG The one on right left

Skill: Gymnastics, Flips, Freeruning, etc etc.

Pokémon Companions: {seel}

Personality: Intelligent, Has his own opinions, funny, loud.

Extra: Speaks many languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Swiss German, Chinese, Italian & Japanese. (I know it’s a lot but he reads and translates a lot.)

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Last edited by Hyperjack123 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:44 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

uh hyperjack, I'm sorry but you may only have one pokemon companion, in each island you get to catch another one.
and you didn't state your appearance, so I can't make you a trainer sprite.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:25 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sounds fun.

your name: Jennifer Lee.

your personality: Slightly schizophrenic. Has the ability to change from being everybody's best friend to a cold-blooded psychopathic bent only on destroying anything getting in her way.

your appearance: Long brown hair, green eyes, blue top and purple skirt. Jennifer Lee is a character in my series, aswell, to get a better idea. She's actually only 15, though she looks older.

your skill: Leadership skills, agile.

your pokemon companion: Murkrow.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:20 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

your name Lucas Flint

your personality Funny Kind Wants to realy hurt people when he gets angery

your appearance Red top Blue hat Blonde hair Green eys Dark red shorts

your skill swimming, Diveing and other water stuff

your pokemon companion {turtwig}

Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:04 am
Just your average 10 year old

your name:Beav

your personality: Before the war: He didn't care about anything. Now: slightly pessimistic

your appearance: Kind of like FR/LG's Cool Trainer, but with brown hair, and dressed in Black.

your skill: Lock Picking, Master of Disguise.

your pokemon companion:magikarp Male {houndour} Named: Dusk

Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:09 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Locked for two weeks for spamming people via PM.

p.s. any complaints via PM will result in a longer suspension.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:58 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]