It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pokemon Destiny 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Title: Pokemon Destiny
Setting: Hoenn, then Sinnoh
Plot: Team aqua and team magma team up to try and catch kyogre and groudon. A group of 5 trainers team up with Brendan and May to stop them. Pokemon Gym leaders are also helping. We go through the entire hoenn map to the cave of origin. Team aqua/magma members are reaking havoc in each town. We must stop them too. Then, when we defeat team aqua/magma they will catch kyogre and groudon and escape to sinnoh. Then, everyone takes off to sinnoh and team aqua/magma/galactic are all taking over. We then team up with Dawn and Lucas. Team galactic attempts to catch giratina. We must then go through sinnoh to reach mt. coronet. Archie and Maxie distract us and giratina sucks us all into the torn world and we must defeat Archie, Maxie, and Cyrus once and for all. Then, we escape the torn world and the story is over.

Rules: 1. No obtainig legendaries AT ALL
2. You must pick a hoenn starter and when we go to sinnoh you may get a sinnoh starter.
3. No talking about things other than role playing.
4. We MUST stay close together in the story. (In other words, no getting too ahead.)

I am excepting 4 people, if you try to join late, PM me your profile and we'll talk about it.
Please post your profile and don't put your pokemon in it. You can catch pokemon as the game progresses.

Name: Jake
Profession:Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Contests, Pokemon Breeding
Appearance: Not that short, white shirt, green shorts, black shoes, brown short hair, tannish skin, blue vibrant tie, white backpack, black beanie, brown eyes
Personality: Shy, not too talkative, brave at heart, energetic with people well known
Background: Born in Pallet town in Kanto, then traveled to Hoenn for a month, visited Johto for a week, Settled into Sinnoh for a while.

Last edited by pokemon ranger on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name: Matt
Profession: Botanist Apprentice
Appearance: http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6901126600/ ... py_boy.jpg
Personality: Kind, generous, forgiving, Matt was always he peacful type and never known to hurt even a bug.
Background: His cousin being Erika of Celadon City, he was raised learning everything he could about Grass-Pokemon. Althought they've never been close, he hopes one day to run his very own Grass gym.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Approved. You can join king_kilvas.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Jimmy
Profession: Pokemon Trainer
Appearance: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132 ... nuzuka.jpg
Personality: Optimistic, stubborn, c0cky, level-headed, sometimes aggressive, very strategic
Background: Jimmy grew up Littleroot with little to nothing to do. He used to go out into the fields and pretend he was a famous pokemon trainer. Since his childhood, this had been his dream; To raise the strongest pokemon in the region and beat the entire Elite Four with them to become the reigning champion. He believes nothing will stop him on his journey.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Name: Karl
Profession: Pokemon Coordinator
Appearance: http://xs320.xs.to/xs320/07425/DeathNote_001.JPG the one on left
Personality: To smart for his own good. He is not really cocky just everyone calls him that cause he is smart and a bit sporty and they are just jealous. He loves lots of types of Pokemon. He is not sure what is his favourite.
Background: Born in Hoenn and lived there ever since. He has friends in high places as his dad is one of the best coordinators ever and Karl dreams of following.

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:53 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name Martin
Age 15
Profession Contests and pokemon trainer
Appearance Blonde hair tall always has his red hat on
Personality Smart Loves pokemon and always caring not to sporty but loves rugby
Background born in twinleaf town but moved to odale town when he was 6

Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

All accepted, Okay we have enough people let's get this started

(in a house in littleroot)
Hm, I think I should finally go on an adventure with a pokemon. All my life I've been scared of going out into the big dangerous world, but now I've finally worked up some courage. I'll go ask professor birch for a pokemon. (Walks to professor birch's lab). Um, can I have a pokemon? (Prof birch asks what pokemon I want) Um, I'll take TREEKO. (Prof Birch gives me a treeko)

OoC: This is where you can step in.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:29 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Walking into Littleroot (I have got to get a Pokemon I have wanted one for ages just never plucked up the courage)Notices a little turn in (Wow it's and Egg Farm! I gotta check this out.)

---------------------------------

Walks in "Hello?" said Karl

"Uh... Hello?" Karl repeated

"Hello!" A voice said "are you here for an Egg? New Pokemon? What am I saying I can't see you. Come here."

Karl walked to where he heard the voice.

"Oh your a new trainer... look this may seem a bit forward but do you want to take two? It is just I have been trying to get rid of them but as soon as someone sees one and then the other they can't choose and go. I don't think it is far to make people choose so I am offering them up there is one Grass / Poison type and one Water type. They like each other. What do you say?"

(Well I do want some Pokemon and he is offering 2? Can I handle 2? I think I can)

"Can I see them first?" Karl asked

"Sure here are the Pokeballs" The man picked them up "Bellsprout, Krabby come on out!"

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:36 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OoC: Um. you have to pick to pick a hoenn starter and only one. Hm...maybe I'll make an exception for you since you already started.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:43 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

pokemon ranger wrote:
OoC: Um. you have to pick to pick a hoenn starter and only one. Hm...maybe I'll make an exception for you since you already started.

Will you make an exception to me for the Hoenn Starter or the only one part? or both?

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:46 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt was watering the plants with his Wailmer Pail when he was called into the office by his older sister, Marin.
"Matt, I need a favor from you..."
"What is it, Sis?"
He looked hopeful, Matt had always loved to help others in need.
"Well...I know how you much you love the pokemon here...and I realize you're turning 13 soon...so..."
She turned around and took a box from the cupboard and handed it to him.
"Happy birthday, Matt!"
He took the box, surprised.
"What is it!?"
"Open it!"
He pulled the wrapped and let the lid drop to the floor. It was a glistening green ball with leafy trim. Matt grinned as he took it from the box.
"It's your very own Oddish...do you like it?"
Matt had a gleam in his eye. "I love it!"
"Now go to Professor Birch to register it....hurry!"
Matt raced out of the Green House, not even taking off his apron. He darted straight for the laboratory.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OoC: Nevermind about picking starters. Nobody else is.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((There weren't really enough starters to go around though))

Jimmy woek up to being poked and prodded. "Wake up!" He grumbled. "James Hooke you wake up right now!" He sighed and rolled over. "Yes, mother dear?" "Don't get c0cky with me, now get dressed, you're gonna be late!" She turned and slammed the door, exiting the room. Jimmy sighed and got out of bed. He put on some clothes he'd grabbed off the floor and went downstairs with a yawn. "About time! Professor Birch wanted to see you in his lab half an hour ago! " Jimmy nodded tiredly asd he grabbed some bacon off the table and shoveled it into his mouth. Gotta love morning pork... He left out back and hopped the fence. This made the walk considerably shorter being the lab was behind their own house. A piece of bacon dangled from his mouth as he slipped on his hoodie. "It's a bit chilly out, isn't it...oh well!" He brokew into a run, hoping not to get a bad scolding from the professor. As he reached the lab he burst in. "I'm here!"

Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OoC: Prof. Birch had three of each.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:10 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Oh my god! They are both amazing!"

"Do you want them both?"

"Look how cute!"

"Excuse me do you want both of them !?!"

"Little hands"

"Do you want both of them!!!?"

"Yes please..."

"Bellsprout is a Grass/Poison Type. It eats this. Hands him a can of peachs

Krabby is a Water Type. It eats this. Hands him a jar saying *Oraganic Pineapples*

Now strangley the both have a love for Mushrooms. I know it is strange but they do love it if you come across some and give it to them. Okay?

and here your Pokedex and I am going to give you a Tm I don't know what it is you will have to find out. But I does go with any of your current Pokemon but I am sure you can put it to good use. I think thats it... Oh are you interested in Pokemon Gyms or Contests?"

"Contests"

"Okay here is you Ribbon Case and Pokedex!"

"Wow this is all so great thank you, got to go"

Karl ran of at great speed and Launched his new Pokeballs in the air.

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Last edited by Hyperjack123 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:41 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Ok" Said martin as he ran downstairs.
"To the professors lab" on his way he sees a man using the pokemon blaziken...
Wow i might get my self a torchic Martin thinks to him self.
Gets to the lab and walks inside "This place is so cool Hi birch Can i have a torchic please"
"what? you don't even want to see the pokemon first" birch askes
"No I just want torchic"
"fine" Birch throws the pokeball at Martin
"Cool Lets go Torchic" pokeball flys up in the air...

Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy walked around the labs with his hands in his pockets. Hmm...less technological than I expected... He still had some bacon with him as he shoveled the rest down. "James! You're here!" Jimmy looked up in surprise. How can such a busy guy be so awake in morning? He shook the professor's hand and followed him into the back where he kept the pokemon. Jimmy looked at the blankly. "That's all?" Birch looked at his surpised. "That's all?! What do you mean 'That's all?'" Jimmy stepped back, surprised. "Well...they don't seem too exciting..." Birch turned around. "Well if you don't want one, you can leave--" "Hey! I didn't say that!" Birch smiled. "You're a very defensive person, aren't you?" Jimmy was caught off guard, he didn't know what to say. "Here. This one should fit you well." "What is it...?" "Treeko, of course." JImmy sighed. "Treeko? Okay..." He turned as Birch set his hand on his shoulder. "One more thing." He handed Jimmy a pokedex. "Use this to record the pokemon you see. It'll store every bit of data possible." "Thanks..." Jimmy slumped away, somewhat disappointed.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt walked into the laboratory feeling happy.
"Alright...I finally get a pokemon!" He was grinning happily and saw a boy walking in the opposite direction walking away.
What's his problem?
"And what's your name?"
"Uhh...Matt...are you Professor Birch?"
"Indeed I am! What can I do for you?"
Matt handed him his pokeball.
"What a great color....a grass-type?"
"Yup, an Oddish!" MAtt was excited.
"Okay, well here is your pokedex, and---how do you feel about contests??"
"I've wanted to be in one! I've prepped up other people's pokemon but never my own."
"Haha, well here you go!" He handed Matt the case.
"Thanks Professor!"

Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Oh i forgot here is your pokedex and a ribbon case your mum phoned and said you wanted to do both" Birch said
"Ok yes than you" Crash...
"Torchic" "well ow" said martin as the pokeball hits him on the head

Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

*Jake suddenly hears screaming*

"What was that?" *runs to route 101* "Two poochyena are attacking May!!" [May: Jacob? Help! You have a pokemon right? help me defeat these wild pokemon! Go Torchic!:May]

"Go! Treeko! Use pound!" *May's Torchic used scratch* Both wild poochyenas used howl. Use pound again! [May: Use scratch!:May]
The wild poochyenas both fainted.

[May: Thanks Jake! You seem to have gotten the hang of battling!:May] "Thanks May, you did pretty well yourself." [May: Hurry, lets get the lab to heal our pokemon.:May] *We healed our pokemon and Jake sees a young boy getting his pokemon registered.* Um, hi, are you a pokemon trainer too? I saw you talking to Professor Birch, so your name is Matt? Nice to meet you! Wanna go exlore route 101?

Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Martin gets up off the floor and introduses himself to Jake and Matt.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:25 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

After some mucking around with Bellsprout & Krabby. Ryan decided that they needed some rest. Whilst they were resting he got registered for Contests. After their healing. He was sitting in the Pokémon Centre with them out. He was so happy all this had happened so fast. He felt that he loved his Pokémon now even after such little time together. Ryan was sitting down and he heard "Do you want to explore route 101?" He jumped up and ran over to where he heard this.
"Hello, I'm Ryan did I hear you say something about exploring route 101? Can I come? It is just I don't have that many friends and I starting my Pokémon journey and I don't want to do it alone. What do you say? Can I come?”

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:43 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Of course you can come! We're new at being pokemon trainers too and would love to have company exploring. I'm Jake, this is Matt, and that's Martin."

Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:18 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Nice to meet you! So what pokemon do you have? I have these little devils (btw I have returned my Pokemon) Come on out!" They came out.

are we ever gonna post moves?

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:27 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hyperjack123 wrote:
are we ever gonna post moves?

OoC: Um, yes, once your team has an official moveset that you want it to have for the rest of the story.

"I have a treeko, see? Go! Treeko!" (treeko came out)

Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next