It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Se7en 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Lust, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Pride, Wrath, Sloth. They are called the Seven Deadly Sins...

You are a normal United States citizen in Philadelphia. You go to work, pay rent or mortgage. Some of you are attending University. You’re trying to make the best of life in the year 2008. But each of you has your downside. You are all a perfect representation of one of the seven deadly sins. One of you might be so obsessed with sex that you have one or two sexual offenses on your record, or you punch someone in the face if they do something wrong to you and so on.

Somebody has been watching. You are totally clueless to this fact. He has studied you, tested you. He is our connection. But we have no clue...One night your alone when somebody comes up and gives you a sedative and you lose consciousness...

You wake up in a dark room. There are 6 other people in the room with you. A small note on the door reads.

You have all been chosen for my experiment.
You all are a true meaning of a sinner.
~Lust, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Pride, Wrath, and Sloth.
All windows in this mansion are sealed. Doors are metal.
There are no phones and only a few ways of escape.
But you shall all be tested...
Clues are all around. More notes. More prizes.
Each room holds its own adventure.
Good Day

~Have fun~

Rules

- I reserve the right to kick anyone out
- Violence, Romance, it's all good
- First come, first serve is fine sometimes, but I play differently. If you join and than someone else joins as the same Sin, I'm going to accept the better one into the rp
- Each of us will be involved in a intriguing role play hopefully. Let's keep it alive.
- 5 lines of post is the goal for each post. But we all have our one-lining brain cramps

:::Template:::

Sin:
Name:
Job:
History/Other

AND BTW, We are all wearing our regular pants we were wearing when we were drugged but our shirts were replaced by a white t-shirt with the name of our sin on the front. I also call ENVY, so back off. ^_^

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sin: Pride
Name: James Hooke
Looks: He has shaggy jet black hair which extends over his eyes and ears with piercing blue eyes. He stands an approximate 5'8" and wears mostly jeans and shirts with sarcastic or humorous writing. When working, he wears only the finest of suits and exotic colognes.
Job: Top-ranking networker of the CISCO corporation and plays lead guitar in a local band.
History/Other: After graduating from one of the prestigious colleges in Rhode Island, James went on to conduct his his life as a Networking assistant in Philadelphia and hopefully make it to the ranks of a White Hacker. On his weekends he enjoys the club scene and often plays the lead in his local band "Angels and Insects". Unbeknownst to the world, James was not always this successful. In order to rise to the top as quickly as he did, there was the matter of 'disposing' of his higher-ups. However, as everyone sees James as a good, successful man, they'd never dare accuse him of such a dispicable act of crime. James will do anything to get ahead and keep the lead in life.

((This was definitely one of my favorite movies...and seems very Saw also...love them both!))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
Sin:wrath
Name:red (his real name will be revealed later in the rp but diamond will be told ahead of time
Looks: dark brown mullet. 6foot 3 inches tall. mexican yet has a very american accent. baggy black pants with chains on the side. when he woke up he ripped the sleeves off his white shirt that says WRATH
Job: leggit and platt factury worker and a terrible one at that.
History/Other
he was born in a maximum security prison. his grandmother took custody three days afterwards. when he turned 5 the ''rituals'' began. his grandmother was a very religious woman and she beleives beating him would ''purify'' the body. he grew up with pent up anger and explodes at every thing that happens. he was in juvy 7 times before he turned 18 and he was acused of a ferocious murder but was never convicted.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Sin: sloth
Name: charles green
Looks: 5' 11" black, long straight black hair, baggy pants and a T-shirt,
Job: video game tester
History/Other:he grew up in a family that didn't have many rules so he is useed to doing whatever he wants. his dad is dead and his mum is going that way.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sin: Greed
Name: Christopher Ralston
Looks : 6' 02 Well built, has dark brown hair with a black strip of hair running over his hair.
Job : Denist
History/Other: Having a relatively wealthy job. He was always greedy. He parents have made him that way.

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:10 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Angelo Chronos and Hyperjack: Not Accepted. Please delete your posts.
Archangel Mikael, Saint Jimmy: Accepted.

My Template:

Sin: Envy
Name: Reina LeBlanc
Looks:Image

Job: Currently a student, majors in Psychology and Criminology.

History/Other: For as long as she could remember, Reina was never satisfied with herself or her life. There was always someone who was better, prettier, and smarter than she was and this constant need to be the best has taken an insensible hold on her mind, to the point where she is consumed with the need to be perfect. Yes, perfection was always something she had dreamed of...but every time she seemed to attain it someone else would come and ruin it, to shatter her dreams!

It was no doubt because of her little habit that she decided to become a proficient Psychologist. To learn how to read people and twist them to her own needs, to be in control...

Zodiac: Scorpio: Moody and penitent, cold and emotionally distorted with a preference for the mystique and a disregard for morals.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sin: Greed
Name: Jason Heiner Kenton. (formerly known as John Hanen Karm, Jack Hoven Keith, and James Harry Kins)
Looks:Image (with shirt)
Job: Thief
History/Other- Staged the two biggest bank heists in the history of the world, the Simons and Jack robbery and the Jameson Bank robbery, as well as the biggest Heist in Japan, the Tatsuki Towers robbery, but was captured during the fourth when a team member turned him in. Recently got out of jail, and decided he wanted to reform himself. After six months, he gave into his old habits and began pick pockets. A few days later, he was taken an put into a room with six other sinners.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:04 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Quote:
Hyperjack: Not Accepted

Why not?

Also Rutmez why do you never post in Chaos Black Anymore?

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:54 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Because no one posted for three odd weeks, then angelo chronos revived it.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

>.< We need more people....I was really really looking forward to this...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
me too, this is really original. :( sigh. hopefully we can keep this topic open until we have enough players

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yeah, maybe i'll PM daimond. it looks so awesome...

diamond, howabouts we start playing as is and let people join as we play finding them in other rooms.

and also, do you hav in mind how everyone gets out or does that just kinda happen as we go along?

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]