It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Kaz'ar 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Genre: Fantasy

Setting: Kaz'ar, hundreds of years after the Great War

Rating: T

Plot: Hundreds of years ago, a war broke out across the great land of Kaz'ar. This was known as the Great War, as it involved all but a few small nations. The war effected everything greatly. It broke the land into five main territories now known as Guilds. Guild of Magick where the strongest of sorcerers are said to reside. Guild of Wars which holds the most powerful warriors on the very face of Kaz'ar. Guild of Myst which homes a large colony of thieves and very skilled assassins. Guild of the Sun which is inhabited by the holy presence of the white mages, and finally, Guild of Phantasm which holds the very ruler of Kaz'ar. The mighty King Spartos. Many say his long years of rule have corrupt his mind, for his Guild has been shut off to just his own specific group of Elite warriors and holds the only known Dark Mages of the nation. He has outlawed the use of Dark Magic in all other Guilds. (This law, however, has no effect on the smaller nations.) The folks of his country fear he's let things go abit too far since he came into power. The extinction of Dragonkin, Vampires and Werewolves have been a famous rumor in the land of Kaz'ar, but there is no proof of its entirety. There may still be some lurking in the shadows. The smaller nations, however, act just as trades between Guilds. Unlike Guilds, the smaller nations have no restrictions. The smaller nations are Leet, Bahg'ron and Kyron. Kyron was once home to a number of the mighty Dragonkin. They'd chosen such a place due to it's mountainous regions. Suddenly, it seemed that the population had mysteriously disappeared from Kaz'ar. Many think this was one of the first steps of the corrupt king. Since Vampires and Werewolves were said to live where they pleased and could easily be concealed, they had no preffered place of living. Now, it's come time for the evil king to end his reign of terror. A group of rebels must somehow infultrate his sacred Guild and end the madness that has befalled Kaz'ar.

Species:
Humans - Users of Magick and Weaponry.
Dragonkin - Still keeping a human frame with dragon-like features, they tend to use their massive strength and immense intelligence in battle.
Vampires - Beings of the night; Many Vampires resent humans and their tools. Vampires mainly use their enhanced strength and dark Magick.
Werwolves - Being human by day and demon by night, werewolves can use both weaponry and their brute force; However, when transformed, they lose all control of their inhabitions.

Additional Rules:
1. Please follow all forum rules.
2. Do not God Mod or Mary-Sue.
3. Please use correct grammar and speak out your actions clearly.
4. This is for advanced RPer's only, so please know what you're doing.
5. Please keep the use of vampires/werewolves/dragons to a minimum, as they are supposedly to be extinct

Profile:
Quote:
Name:
Species:
Guild/Nation:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Items:

~Mine~
Name: Isaac
Species: Human
Guild/Nation: Bagh'ron
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/ ... oy_fe6.jpg
Personality: optimistic, can be selfish, hot-headed, stubborn, strong-willed
History: Growing up in the small nation of Bahg'ron, Isaac never knew what it was like to be in a Guild. He'd always wanted to venture to them, but his family insisted him not to, as they were dangerous and filled with the Kaz'ar Elite Forces, the royal guard. His father was a trader and his mother stayed home to care of him and his younger brother, Grey. In the family of a wealthy trader, it is custom that upon his right to manhood, the eldest son must take over. This, however, was not the life for Isaac. In the night, he stole his father's prized sword and ventured off into the darkness never to be seen in the land of Bahg'ron again. He now plans to see the Guilds for himself, despite whatever they may hold.
Items: A sword with a Ruby encrusted into its hilt.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
Name: urokiba yemek
Species:human
Guild/Nation: guild of Myst
Appearance: coming soon
Personality: somewhat odd, sporadic and sometimes crazy but he suddenly becomes serious when he is needed
History:as a child he was poor, he learned to thieve and con. his sixth sense, quick wit and reaction speed has kept him alive all these years. by the age of ten he was the strongest member in his gang. thirsty for more knowledge and power he went around to the different guilds and stole there techniques and fighting styles. he has knowledge of the guild of magicks healing magic, five of the the guild of wars fighting styles and the guild of suns holy scythe. by the age of 17 his name was uttered throughout all the guilds as the black blade of hell.
Items:holy scythe

can i join?

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

sure, you're in =D

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name:Ravager
Species:Dragonkin
Guild/Nation:Myst
Appearance:(human) http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/ ... oarder.jpg
(dragon) http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u69/ ... dragon.jpg
Personality:Ravager is usually calm and polite but he does have a short temper. That's how he earned his name. When enraged, Ravager doesn't stop fighting until the last enemy has fallen. He is highly intelligent for his age and is always thinking of new battle strategies. Ravager is also very sneaky and loves to scare people from behind.
History:Ravager lived in Kyron but when the king came to corruption he was old enough(in dragon years) to live on his own. All of the dragons left Kyron for it was not safe anymore. Some went into hiding among other lands while others left Kaz'ar completely. His parents were one of the groups that left Kaz'ar. He left to Myst to train in assassination. Ravager watched and learned from the others. When he was old enough(as a human) to be on his own he got a hand crafted magical weapon from a fellow dragon that disguised as a blacksmith.
Items: A magical set of silver claw blades that enlarge when Ravager transforms into his dragon form.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

you're in
one more and we'll start it up
but still take in apps.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Name: Maracador (Mara) Frevar
Species: Werewolf
Guild/Nation: Guild of Wars
Appearance: Medium-short in height, blond, blue eyes with deep shadows under them and long unkempt hair. He has the physic of an Olympic runner as speed a flexibility are his strong points. He wears a very sturdy brown leather cloak (black cloaks are traditionally vampires) that breaks at the waist and sewn in such a way that it will come apart without breaking from internal pressure but now so from external, he also wears black leather pants of the same build; he does not wear shoes. / http://fantasymenagerie.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/werewolf3.jpg
Personality: Maracador has a quick temper and open defiance of anything that tries to constrict him. He fears his wolf self and is always trying to muster some sort of control in that state, but the most he's gotten to is an animal's violence instead of demon's. He hates pain though, and has found a joy serving, his joy from service and hope of control of his wolf state is the only thing that keeps him from suicide.
History: Maracador grew up a street urchin, raised to the age of three by a friendly homeless who died a month after he turned three, he survived by eating scraps and any dead animal lying on the street, it was a miracle he made it to eight. When he turned eight he captured by an aspiring soldier who took him to be his slave while he trained in the woods. He did this for four years until, one day in the forest, he was bitten by the oddly-shaped wounded wolf he was hunting, then the wolf ran. He had gotten used to tending his own wounds so he crawled back to camp and merely cleaned the wound. That night he had his first transformation, in which he killed his master. Realizing what he was he stayed as far from civilization as possible, but he still killed. Eventually he began living near a village, helping out in the orphanage and the hospital by day, then running off to a nearby forest and tying himself up by night. At that point he was able to restrict a bit of the strength, enough so that he didn't usually break the ropes. This way, no rumor about a werewolf was spread near him until he was fourteen. At fourteen his muscles had reached more maturity so he could not stop himself from breaking the ropes and ravaging that town. Stricken by grief and fearing for his life he ran until he reached the more populous city Armstle. There, he learned the underground dress code for hiding half-human creatures, a dress code that had more meaning to them than any other as it signified who would help and who was of the same species. Brown cloak-jacket for werewolf, black coat-jacket for vampire, green coat-jacket for Dragonkin and white coat-jacket for sympathetic human (very few of these existed). This code mostly only existed in Armstle and was the beginning of a sort of revolutionary force in the city. Maracador joined this force and otherwise continued the same pattern of his life before. Eventually though, the society was discovered and pillaged, and Maracador was forced to run again, but he keeps the code in hopes that he will meet someone who will recognized it. He is now on the border of the Guild of Wars, searching for a purpose.
Items: Blades attached to his forearms that he can slide down out of his cloak at will, a very good throwing dagger and a chain (that he mostly uses to tie himself up).

Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((This looks like a fun RP! Guess I'll play a female character. ^^))

Name: Katria Wiley
Species: Human
Guild/Nation: Guild of Wars
Appearance: Click here!
Personality: Despite her cheerful demeanor, Katria is a force to be reckoned with. She’s extremely strong willed and resourceful, capable of dishing out punishment where it's due. But she's also very kind hearted, incapable of overlooking a soul in need, which leads her to be gullible and a bit too trusting.
History: Although born and raised in the Guild of Wars, the unexplained death of her friend and mentor, Sir Aaron Marcus, impelled Katria to venture far from her home guild, traversing far across the expansive Kaz’ar in pursuit of answers. Along with her faithful white stallion, Gabriello, Katria’s year-long journey has led her to many diverse guilds and nations, namely to the Guild of Sun, where she picked up a bit of healing arts from the friendly white mages. Her findings thus far have led her to believe that Aaron’s mysterious demise is related to vampires, and now she's on a mission to find these dark and mythical creatures.
Items: Silver sword, silver crucifix necklace, Gabriello (more of a pet/friend than an item XP)

Last edited by Lugizard on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Name: midnight
Guild/Nation: guild of myst
Appearance: Image
Personality: serious
History: he has been a vampire all his life but he doesn't have the same view of humans as other vampires.
Items: book of shadows, cloak, top hat, sword, a small bag of gold,

Last edited by angelo chronos on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:16 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You're all in except for Angelo...
Sorry man, but I can't accept you until you get a full profile in. When you're back and ready to do so, then you can re-apply if you wish.
And now we can start! =D

Ok Angelo, you're good

-------

Come on...just a little closer... It was well after midnight and Isaac had packed everything he needed into a small pack, but this new treat was no small ordeal. Just a bit closer... He just barely ran his fingers over the leather sheath of the sword. His father's prized sword of when he were younger that Isaac had always been warned not to touch. Well soon enough...you'll be mine! He hopped off the stool he used and ran for a taller chair. He placed it in front of the sword and jumped on it, reaching higher. damn...my height... He heard stepping upstairs and quickly snatched the sword from the wall, almost falling back. He flung it over his shoulder and quickly lept through the window, as the door would make noise. Out free! Isaac ran throughout the night, just glad to be gone. "Come what may, beasts of the night, with this sword, I'll slay the lot!"

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Finally,

---------

man im so hungry, i havn't eaten in days. night had fallen and Urokiba had just reached the city, suddenly to his delight he smelled a wonderful scent belonging to an old bakery that was obviously closing. one lttle nibble won't hurt. he paused, buttoned his shirt and waved his hair back. good evening fine chefs, my name is Pat Newark. i have come to inspect your food.
At this hour? but it is dark. one of the chefs exclamed
and you are open. you know the king, he would rush you out of bed so you could make him a glass of warm milk. may i sample each one of your foods? the shop owner came out finally.
may i see your script of proof?
most certainly, let me get it out of my.... oh my, i didnt bring it with me. perhaps after i had tasted your food i can bring it tommorow
the shopkeeper can tell a rat when he sees one. RESTRAIN HIM!
hey guys i really dont want to hurt you. he said smiling in a very calmly and provoking manner. unaware of the kid who just ran past the shop

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ravager quietly lands on a roof of what seems to be a bakery and retracts his wings into his back. ~stomach growls~ "Maybe I could scare the people out of this bakery for some food."
Ravager jumped off the roof and approached the back door. He exposed his horns, wings, and tail so he would look like a devil in the dark.

He quietly picked the lock and opened the door but did not go in. Instead he flapped his wings so that the rush of air would put out any and all candles in the room.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-watching two humans argue from a roof across from the bakery- -then sees all the lights go out- hmmmmm.... this is a good oppertunity to get some gold..... -jumps off the roof and dashs into the door- -the humans feel a breeze as i go by them- -sees a dragonkin standing in the doorway- well whats this? a dragonkin? are you here for the food or the gold?

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ravager looks at what he first thought a human, " You are obviously a vampire because you can see in the dark without a problem. I was going to get some food but I figured that you would have gotten blood over it seeing you must have killed them." Ravager uses his sight to see into the other room and notices that the humans are still alive.

" Why would an almost extinct race not kill humans or at least turn them?"

Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Isaac stopped in his tracks when he noticed the lights of a small bakery go off at once. What? They always have someone ready...that crazy old Baker never leaves... He made his way back cautiously. He stood by the opening ready with the sword if needed. He muttered to himself. "This sword can defeat even the darkest of demons, the fiercest of foes, and the blackest of hearts..." His father had said the very same when Isaac ran to him in fear of anything. "Now bring thy mettle...for I shall slay thee." He lept out from his corner and stumbled with the heavy sword, dropping it. At the loud sound of steel against the rocky-surface of the ground, his head shot up to see if anyone had spotted him. He quickly picked the sword up and darted back behind the door. Oh god...please don't let anyone have seen me...

Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:27 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i perfer the blood of females. the males blood is too sour for my tastes. but i just came for the gold. -walks up to the desk and takes the gold out- now i shall be on my way. -walks through the door then turns around- by the way... my names midnight -jumps up onto a roof and runs away-

Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Isaac looked up adn let out a sigh of relief when he saw the person leave. "Good..." He smirked. "I must've scared him away! Haha!" He sheathed the sword and walked into the bakery victoriously. "Not to worry, I got rid of the scoundrel he---" He looked around and saw the people inside staring him down. "He left...just a moment ago..." Isaac looked around awkwardly.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well that was a once in a lifetime meeting."
(hears someone talking) "Crap! I almost forgot but the more the merrier."
Ravager goes into the room and shoots a flame out of his mouth just enough to let the outline of his body to be seen. " I am a demon sent to devour your souls!"
The baker quickly gets scared and runs out of the building. Trying not laugh, Ravager goes back to his human form while the other two are still there (not thinking).
"Hahahaha! Well that was fun, now... time to eat."

Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

“Goodness, Gabe. I thought we’d never find this village.” Katria had arrived, riding into town atop her faithful steed, Gabriello. At first glance, she looked like a typical girl of sixteen—young and beautiful, with flowing dark brown hair, bright emerald green eyes, and a radiant smile that could melt even the most frigid of hearts. But look again, and she no longer seemed the innocent damsel. Katria was, in fact, a fearsome warrior; wearer of the Guild of Sun’s finest holy armor and wielder of the fabled silver sword, a powerful blade said to radiate with the light of the sun, even on the blackest of nights. “Do you see the inn yet?" she asked her mount, patting his mane. "I can’t wait to get out of this heavy armor and crawl into a nice soft bed."

Gabriello was too weary from walking all day to give any sort of response, the horse exhaling deeply—but strange sounds caused him pause in his trot, his sensitive ears twitching uneasily as they picked up faint screams and shouts coming from somewhere nearby. “Gabe?” Katria said, sensing her horse’s nervousness. “Gabe, is something—AAGH!” The young rider unexpectedly found herself flying through the air as Gabriello reared up in a fit of fright, the animal releasing a long terrified whinny. “Oof!” Landing with a loud clank on her bum, Katria looked up just in time to see her "faithful" steed gallop off into the night, his terror-striken shrieks continuing to pierce the darkness. “Ack! Get back here, you cowardly horse!” Katria screamed after him, but she knew he wasn’t coming back anytime soon. At least not until whatever spooked him had left, which meant that she would have to find it and neutralize it. "Ugh, guess that bed can wait a little longer..."

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ahh, hello little boy, you have come just in time for our dinner. come join me, we seem to have a full party and the bakers were nice enough to make us a feast. he said merrily and then paused and looked back at where the bakers once stood. jolly good time it was. and by the way, he yelled to them, the food is exceptable. he then pauses to look at the odd winged creature. havnt seen one of your kind in ages what is all your names? let us discuss it over dinner, i am famished

Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Isaac looked around again. He saw only the man in front of him and the outline of what seemed a demon. Who is this guy...he seems...insane.... Isaac took a seat and cautiously looked around. "What do the two of you want with a lowly Bakery?" All there is is bread, wouldn't you like any better?" He looked around again, keeping his hand under the table and ready on the sword's hilt if it need be used.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ahh, this is good enough. i take what i can eat, and this is looking mighty edible.
as he got through saying this he got himself a large bite of some wheat bread and took a swig of wine.
couldnt askk for anything better, so what is your name? he asks as he made a couple of plates and threw them around the tables to his dinner mates. so where are you from. he says as he lays his giant foldable scythe on the table

Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((When you said "demons by night" I assumed you meant every night. So I expanded a bit on that below, I hope that's alright.))

Maracador ran through the woods, fleeing as far as possible from civilization. "The moon will rise soon, I must be swift!" Then nightly watcher revealed itself to the earth, and Maracador halted. "Only a few seconds..." he quickly ripped his clothes from him as fur began to crust over his skin, then removed the mechanisms that moved his blades up and down his arms and his dagger. He gasped as his spine cracked and it started to extend and hunch. Quickly, he spit on the tree above where he had lay his belongings, scenting it so he could find it later. Then, his tail bust out, and Maracador gritted his teeth in pain. His face lengthened and quickly formed a snout, the bones of his skull creaking with exertion. Then, finally, Maracador lost all control of his body; and the transformation was complete. The werewolf howled at the crescent moon.

Most of the uneducated believe that a werewolf is only transformed under the full moon, this is a belief of insufficient observation. In fact, werewolves are only most likely to find a human under the full moon, as their power wanes and waxes with it; actually, werewolves are transformed as soon as the setting of the sun is complete and the moon has risen into sight, it has actually been found that--during the few minutes of a complete lunar eclipse--a changed werewolf will actually gain awareness for those brief moments, before becoming savage the moment a sliver of the moon becomes visible. The moon is what fevers the mind of the beast, the absence of the sun is what changes the man into it. So, even if the sun has risen, as long as the moon is in the sky the man will be demonic.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( I already transformed back people.))

"I am from the Myst Guild and my name is Ravager. By the looks of you(glances over at Isaac) I would say that your scared to death."
Address' Urokiba, "Excuse me but why are you not scared of a dragon?"

Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((woops, sorry XD))

Isaac looked at the man with a gulp and then to the one eating. "That's true...how is a mere human not afraid---wait. I thought dragon's were extinct! They went off with the Vamps and Wolves." He stood up, still holding the hilt of his sword. "Once the King came to power he wiped the souls of them out. Well, what could be left after the Vamps and Wolves warring. By god I'm surprised the King even had to do anything...the two go together as well as a cat and a mouse..." He looked around again, realizing he'd gone off on another rant. "Anyway, what's all this of a Dragon...and what are you doing wandering around int he middle of the night?" He flung the sword from it'ss heath and pointed it toward the man offering food. The tip of the sword slanting down due to its weight. As sudden as the sword had been pulled, an ear-splitting shriek could be heard in the distance.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ravager replied calmly as if Isaac never pulled the blade, " Dragons are everywhere, we're... just hiding. You can tell by a Dragonkin's eyes in the dark. The pupils turn into slits so that way we can see better in the dark but of course an ordinary human wouldn't be able to see in the dark. Only werewolves and vampires, which are on the brink of extinction, can tell who's a dragon and a human."

Ravager identifies the scream as female, " Let us hope that it's just a small animal instead of a being of Shadows. (Ravager remembers back to when he encountered the vampire at the back door) I did come into encounter with a vampire before I scared off the baker. I heard (looks over at Isaac) that you saw him. Vampires are hidden in their Cloak of Shadows, an ability they have during the night, normal humans can never see them. You must have the Sight of Magic, it's very rare among the standard human bloodline."

Ravager gets up from the table, lets his silver claws slide out of the gloves that were thought harmless. " A gift from a fellow Dragonkin, very effective for a quiet kill so I wouldn't even think about a duel if you." He began to walk out of the door to investigate the scream.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next