It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Diseh chuckled, gasping as Red lashed out again. He span around and Diseh moved just an inch off from Red shredding his ankle. Diseh replied by slashing two sword movements across the air so Red couldn't come any closer, losing balance and finally falling back as he blew out in exhaustion.

Diseh laughed, "Ahahaha, Red!! You move JUST like HIM, back in the old days!!" Diseh recovered, standing with his sword again outstretched, "You probably know more about this Virtual Room than anybody else. Don't you remember it from your old base, training with Blue?!"

Diseh came running at Red, after spinning the katana in the air, he did a cartwheel, jumping up out from it and giving Red a hasty downward strike.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red froze and was struck in his arm. He winced as it had a slight burning sensation. "How would you know about what I use to do? Blue has never mentioned you or have I ever seen you before in my life."

Red looked down at his katana, remembering his training days.
flashback:
"As soon as your done training in here Red, we move outside for training." "Yes sir." Blue ran at him with a blue katana while Red was defending with his.

Blue continued to bash Red's sword. "Come on now, you'll never defeat me if you don't swing. Hold nothing back."
--------------------------
Red held his katana ready as the sun's light reflected off it. Blue rushed him and he was thrown off balance. Blue slashed at the air around Red's hands, leaving small cuts. This forced him to drop his sword.

The flasback ended as Red looked down at his hands, small scars wrapping around them. "You wouldn't know what he was like!" Red became angry and charged Diseh, planning to pin him against the wall behind him.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:13 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Diseh backed up quite a bit, slashing out continuously, hitting the wall behind him, back to back with it. He spun the katana around him, beginning to like the trademark movement of the sound it made in the air around him.

Diseh grinned, "Heh, I actually do happen to know quite a bit about him. He was a friend, a member of Team Solaris before he created Colors. But Solaris was disbanded. He was the only one who survived, after all."

Diseh kicked up from the wall and landed above it before Red could pin him, looking down to him, "I assume he's taught you everything he knew about swordplay. Hell, I never understood it. I never did beat him in close quarters combat. And I assume you can beat me, too. You remind me about him a lot. This is like the most nostalgic moment I've ever had in this shell," Diseh looked upon the blade and his pale arm, slashing it downward to his side, "It's as if Blue was right here now, battling me inside you. He was around your age back then."

Diseh grinned again, giving a shrug, "Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Red. Just fighting with you brings back memories of 2010, being in Solaris, the good old days... Blue and I even fought at this same location, inside this very room... Now," Diseh span the blade again, throwing it up into the air. Diseh jumped out swiftly, catching it and driving it down to collide into Red, "TAKE THIS!!"

Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red jumped on the wall, his body parallel with the ground, and launched off in a spiralling motion as Diseh came down. As he dodged, Red spun his sword down onto Diseh. Once Red landed he knew that Diseh still had health. He took a deep breath, "If what you say is true, then this should be familiar to you."

Red pulled out a pokeball that was concealed inside his belt buckle. "This was Blue's most useful pokemon and he gave it to me before the Psyche mission. Ditto, time to battle." A pink blob plopped onto the ground. "Sorry if this brings up sad memories.", Red smirked in Diseh's direction."Ditto you know what to do."

Ditto jumped into the air and transformed into Red's katana. "Ditto is just as strong as the real thing. Me and Blue trained with two swords as well. Are you up to a two sword duel?"

Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Oh, I thought you were getting Ditto later. What a twist. :O))

"Red Wind..." he murmured.

Red's last spiral tore right across his torso, Diseh just feeling it as he landed after and behind Red. Diseh limped and leapt away from Red before turning to his side to witness Ditto, its transformation and Red dual-wielding capabilities.

Diseh smirked, "There's one thing you should know about me; I'm never sad. Memories..." Diseh reached out as another katana digitalised into his left hand, "...Are all I have. A long time after I was cloned, some things happened... I learnt to go back in time and I regained those memories back, memories back when I was still human."

Diseh lifted his right blade in the air, spinning it slightly. Diseh had less than half his health depleted, "This is where I won't be able to keep up. But I'll try my best. Come at me!!"

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Since I already had my katana I assumed that I already had Ditto. Oh well, no harm done...um well technically there will be.))

"And that's the magic word." Red smiled and ran at Diseh, blades crossed in front of his chest. Red slashed in the X formation at Diseh then quickly appeared behind him. Red was facing away from Diseh and whispered, "Why do you know so much about me? And don't give me any past bullcrap either, I want to know the truth. If you knew about Colors then you must know about my unknown past as well."

Red smiled all of the sudden, "Oh and you'll know if I really did strike or not in a second." Red jumped from behind Diseh before he could attempt to strike him.

((Whether it hit or not is your choice along with amount of damage.))

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:25 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Are we still up for the plan where we go to Colors base and Red obtains Blue's blade? Because I thought Red already had a katana with him, and Blue's would be his second (third if Red can triple-wield with Ditto) one. I'm kinda saving the drama and twist for when we get up to that part. :P Oh, and the attack Red pulled, I thought it would be something like Sephiroth's reaction command attack in Kingdom Hearts II, just more of a wait after Red does it.))

Diseh stood still, his back facing Red as Red had just performed this legendary blow. Diseh couldn't run away from the attack now, it would follow him everywhere. He knew this all too well. Diseh closed his eyes and grinned as Red whispered to him, but Diseh was more focused on the after effects of the up and coming onslaught. Things became quiet. That's it... That's the same exact attack you always finished me with, over and over again. Well, Blue, this is for you... And, I'm sorry.

"...I'll tell you when you need to know," Diseh turned his head, "On behalf of Blue, because you deserve to know the truth."

Diseh inhaled all the air he could into his lungs, ready for the best. Suddenly, an immense amount of flashes filled Diseh's world. Diseh span both of his katanas up and around with each anticipated fury of lashes, reflecting each and every lightning-paced thrust of the late strikes. Diseh slashed both blades outward and stopped just as the flashes did, if not finally parrying the almost invisible combo Red had unleashed.

Diseh suddenly clenched up, inhaling and exhaling small but exhausted breaths through his teeth as a sweat-drop rolled down his forehead, his hot breath filling the still cold air. Diseh fell to the ground and to his knees, letting out a relieved sigh, his dark long hair shadowing his eyes and a frown on his face. Was he beaten?...

Diseh smirked, starting to chuckle a little to himself. He suddenly burst into laughter. He stood up and turned to his side, looking to Red, taunting by spinning the katanas around like the smartass he was. He blew on the right katana to cool it. He had the largest grin on his face.

"I guess I must be the first, right? Right?!" he gave the swords one last spin, "Great job, Red. I'm sure you could've beaten me if we continued, but I'm going to have to forfeit just this once. Sorry."

Diseh chuckled with satisfaction written all over his face, dropping the two swords as they digitalised away. He walked over and placed a hand onto Red's shoulder.

"Don't worry. I'll keep that promise," he looked over to everyone, "You guys can keep going. I'm going to get some rest... And Red," Diseh started to walk away behind him, "You should get some rest soon, too! We have plenty of time to train tomorrow."

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke watched the epic battle break out between Diseh and Red he was filled with a rush of power and anticipation to train. He needed to focus and harness all of his skills. He ran off at a speed ignoring the legendary Pokemon acting aggressive. He went down the hall to find one of these Virtual Chambers, he walked in and it looked as if it hadn't been used in a while. "Operator, Battle. Summon Erika, Celadon Gym Leader." Clarke said hoping it would work. He was in luck. The room burst into life and took shape of the Celadon Gym. A hologrammed Erika appeared, "Welcome Clarke, would you like battle me?" The hologram said.
“Okay, I don’t see why not.” Clarke said feeling stupid he was talking to something that was basically a computer.
“Okay a double battle, is okay with you?” Erika asked. Clarke nodded.

Instantly the setting changed to form the battle set up at the gym. It was basically like an indoor greenhouse. Lots of grass and flowers everywhere. “Okay let’s begin. Victreebel, Roserade come on out!” The two grass types burst from there balls. Clarke wanted to train and he knew this was a good idea. “Glaceon, Gardevoir battle dance! Let’s go!” Clarke said summoning the Pokemon.

Erika and Clarke’s battle lasted what seemed to be, forever. The Pokemon battled with grace, style and power. Clarke had the type advantage but Erika had her many skills as a Pokemon gym leader. Overall Clarke was happy with his Pokemon’s performance. And he knew they were a force to be reckoned with. Now it was time for Clarke’s training.

Before he could enhance his fighting skills with his dagger. He had to find out a bit more about this machine. He found what could only have been a large dusty old manual for the machine. He opened the book and flicked threw the pages of commands he could give it. He found what he needed to know and snapped the book shut making some dust greet his face. He now knew what he should say. “Operator, Target Practise, Dagger style.”

Suddenly tonnes of human shaped targets began popping up and down around Clarke. He grabbed his dagger and gave an almighty slash to the targets, slicing away there cardboard heads. Then two more targets came flying towards him. He quickly jabbed all of the opponents. This was going to be a long session…

(Clarke is just stabbing cardboard now so whenever you need to interrupt him just do it.)

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah the plan is still on. Red's going to do something different with Blue's blade but its a surprise until we get there :) . The move sounds wicked so I'm adding that to his techniques.))

Red watched as Diseh walked out of the room. "There's no way. Operator, show me Diseh's health meter before he left." The green meter appeared before him, half of it green. "I've never heard of anyone knowing how to counter that."

Ditto, who already transformed back, slid over to Red. He picked him up into his arms,"Hey little buddy. You did a great job out there. That was one of toughest sword battles that both of us have been through. I'll let get some rest." Red returned Ditto and put the pokeball back inside his hollow belt buckle.

Red stretched his tired muscles. I should probably take up on Diseh's advice and get some sleep.

Red walked out of the room and headed for the bunks.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Wow...we missed alot...sorry for my absence, had some duty to deal with in court))

]Jimmy watched the two in their duel. He took out his knife and played with it a bit, picking at the blade. "Oh hell, might as well try out my new idea...um...Operator, simulate: Ho-oh!" The majestic bird rose from what seemed to be thin air and extended its massive wings. "Jimmy looked up with a smirk. "Ello, Beasty...we meet again, do we not?" He pulled out two pokeball and unleashed Charizard and Pachirisu. He lept up on Charizard's back as Pachirisu jumped to his shoulder. "Been awhile, hasn't it, Patches?" It cheered in excitement and nuzzled to him. He laugheed and pointed at Ho-oh. "Remeber him?" Charizard growled. "Good...but now we have ammo." Pachirisu clung to Charizard's neck as they took off. "Don't worry, nobody here will get hurt!" They nodded. "Now go, Delta 2!" The three rushed at Ho-oh as Pachirisu shot a Thunderbolt, stunning it and Charizard comboed with a Dragon Claw. Unflinching, the bird continued agaisnt them. "Good! If it were any other, we'd have got it." He thought. Damn...my others are too heavy for Charizard to hold... Ho-oh raced back for an attack. "Charge!" As the two collided Jimmy was knocked from his back and crashed hard to the ground. "Heh, this place is great!" He got up and brushed himself off as Charizard flew back to him.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt looked around curiously. He remembered the promise he made to Sarah and knew that they couldn't turn back now. He looked dwon at his belt. "I don't know most you..." He smiled. "Let's get acquainted." He dropped a handful of pokeballs onto the ground unleashing all of them. Ivysaur, Gastly, Lapras, Pidgeot and Snorlax all looked at eachother awkwardly. "Well? What are you waiting for? If we're gonna fight together then you need to get to know eachother." No words were exchanged only glares. "Hmph...fine. See that?" He pointed to Rayquaza. "I want you to beat that. Nobody's leaving until you learn to work as a team. It's the only way." Ir roared harshly at the 5 pokemon. "I'm waiting." He smiled proudly as they put together their efforts and started to fight the dragon.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((These next couple events are sort of like a montage, when everyone stays training inside and outside the Solaris base with Diseh, the week their leader Spence sleeps and recovers in a coma-like state. In some way or another, I’d like to express that Diseh helped each of them train for the 7 days until Spence woke up and the Pokemon War grew ever closer to reality. So if you’d like, ask me in PM to make Diseh train you either in pokemon battle or other combat (Diseh can train each of you individually in the same post, just imagine them training in different periods of time) (sword/dagger training isn’t really necessary, because I doubt that anyone will actually need to use anything other than their pokemon, other than Red and Diseh, who seem to be going in that direction, but it’s still cool), and continue with “The next day of training” or similar so our characters can reach their full potential. Once we’re done here or get bored of it, the week will end, Spence will wake up, and we’ll continue.))

Midway throughout the week when everyone was asleep and exhausted from a full day of harsh training, Diseh teleported back to the shrine outside the base. He was previously checking the stability of the world, making sure everything was going to plan while everyone rested.

Diseh walked over to the shrine and sat on it, sighing in annoyance. “Spence better wake up soon. We can’t do this without him. And hell, I’ve never been the leader type…”

All of a sudden, he caught a glimpse of a shadow, a woman walking his way from the forest. He squinted to see who it was, fearing for the worst. But she wasn’t a threat. It was Sarah.

“So, this is where you’ve all been…” Sarah looked around the mysterious place as she stopped, looking over the mystical presence of the shrine and the pond to her right, “All this time protecting the forest, I’ve never once caught a glimpse of this place before. But for some odd reason, this place just feels like home…” she spoke softly.

Diseh cringed, looking away from her. He tried looking away for the entire time they spoke, “How did you find it?...”

“I followed Matt here,” she turned to Diseh and smiled, walking over to the shrine, “He likes helping me and the pokemon out a lot. He’s a very lovely child.”

“Oh?” Diseh chuckled a little inside, “So that’s where he’s been disappearing off to…”

“I expect great things from him,” Sarah spoke firmly, “He’s going to grow up to be a very strong person. I hope you’re looking after him in Spence’s absence...” she tilted her head in curiosity, being somehow protective over him.

“Heh, yeah,” he smirked, “Looking after him, alright. I’ll have to beat the **** out of him for this...” he muttered cruelly.

Sarah walked over and sat on the shrine next to him. Diseh quickly nudged over and away from her on the opposite side. He seemed afraid of her.

“…So,” Sarah spoke, “Your name is Diseh, isn’t it?”

Diseh cringed again, “Y-yeah.”

“So it’s true…” Sarah looked sadly to the ground.

It seemed like a lifetime of silence after that. They sat there until Sarah finally spoke up.

“Diseh, I know this must seem impossible… But…” her lips dreaded to continue, to be let down.

“Diseh, are you my father?”

Diseh gasped.

After another awkward phase of quiet, breaking the silence, Diseh turned to her with shock. He was finally looking to Sarah after he had heard her painful sobbing.

She had her hands cupped over her eyes, “I’m so sorry!” she muffled, “I know! You can’t possibly be him… From the photos, you look just like him when he was younger, and before he…! And, you look so much younger than what my father would be now…! But after I heard his name from everyone else, I just… I just had this feeling…! You know…?” she continued crying.

Diseh sighed quietly to himself, his eyes looking around for an answer he could possibly give to her sounding plausible. His heart was breaking in two.

“Please don’t cry, Sarah.”

Sarah looked up to Diseh who had walked a distance in front of her, his back toward her.

Diseh looked forward into the distance sadly. He was a clone, he wasn’t the real thing. Even with all Diseh’s memories, the real Diseh was dead. He died long ago.

“No, I’m not you’re father. I’m not the Diseh you know,” he said with a calmness about it.

Sarah looked down and sniffled, feeling the tears come again.

“But… I knew him once. He was everything I wanted to be. He had everything I ever wanted, but… I could never be what he was. In that sense, I hated him,” he clenched, “I hated him so much. But, in time, I grew to respect him enough to stop trying, and eventually, let it go. I’m my own person now.”

Sarah looked up. She didn’t know what to say or what he was talking about.

“Diseh, your father… He was a good person. He loved your mother, Tori, very much. Tori was the strongest, most beautiful woman I had ever known. I can tell you the last moment he had, he thought of only her and being with her before he died. I can tell you this; he never knew you, or even knew your mother was pregnant at the time, but… If he saw how well you grew up, he’d be so proud of you, Sarah. Sarah, I---!!”

At that moment, Sarah sprang up and latched onto Diseh from behind.

Diseh’s grunted. Suddenly, he felt odd. Memories of Tori flooded into his mind.

“Thank you, Diseh, thank you…” she held his back close and warmly in a hug.

Diseh suddenly felt a smile coming on, feeling somewhat happy and whole. He closed his eyes and felt Sarah’s warm embrace. He felt like an actual person for the first time in his life.

((Yeah, I had that coming for awhile now.))

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke woke up from his bunk and russled his hair. He wanted to do more training so he had asked Diseh if they could battle. He wanted to do a simple three on three. Glaceon, Persian and Gardevoir vs whatever Diseh was going to use. Clarke had forgotten him to ask that. It'll be a nice suprise; he hoped. He picked up his bag that contained all the things Clarke needed to survive, including his pokeballs and slipped his shoes on. He left the bunks and headed for a training chamber. Would Diseh be there? No. He wasn't. Well now I play the waiting game...

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Jet awakes.Yay!)

Jet opened his eyes slowly and saw a strange room. Where in the hell am I? A strange door in front of him opened causing to Jet fall out of his pod. "I'm serious. Where am I? Ahhhhh great! There is no one in this ..." Jet another pod with Spence in it. "Don't worry Old Man, I'll help us outta here." Jet entered through a door,prepared for anything to attack him but instead saw Red sleeping on a bed. Jet sneaked over to him and tried to wake him. "Red! Wake up! Where are we?"

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:46 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yay, Jet!))

As the room echoed his footsteps, Diseh walked in to stop a distance away from Clarke inside the chamber.

"Morning, sunshine! So, are you ready?!"

"Operator, Olivine Lighthouse, top level," the hologram span around him.

Suddenly, in a thunder crash, Clarke and Diseh stood high upon a wide lighthouse's platform on the roof. To their right was the lighthouse light, rotating and shining a bright light out to sea, passed fog, darkness and heavy rain.

Another round of lightning flashes roared above them, the lighthouse light rotating to Diseh.

"Operator, pokemon party, three," he said, catching three pokeballs and putting them to his belt, "Well," Diseh continued, as the light went passed Clarke, "Let's get started!"

Diseh threw out and called upon Leafeon, the grass Eeveelution. It whipped its leaf tail back as the rain poured on top of them.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A room covered in blood....Blue, Green, and Yellow's bodies in heaps on the floor.....A woman laughing as she walked away...

Red launched up as his nightmare was interrupted. He looked around to find Jet looking a little startled. "Oh we're at an old Solaris base that Diseh took us to. You and Spence were pretty banged up so Diseh put you two in some kind of health pods. You were only out for a day so you didn't miss much. I think the other guys went out for some training with Diseh."

Red recalled that Diseh said that he would keep his promise.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet nodded. "Thanks Red." Jet walked into a room that looked like it would the training room.He saw practically the whole team there, save a few. "Wow, this placee is great. I would not mind getting a little exercise from sleeping in that pod all day. Anyone care to spar?"

Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt jumped up and walked toward Jet. "Ya know, we never got a chacne to really meet. I'll spar with you!" He wanted to get in all the training he possibly could before he was forced to fight those who ould actually harm him. "I've always wanted to battle an Elite anyway...what do you say, Jet?" His smile turned to a determined smirk.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ugh...that kid...he's starting to sound like me..." Jimmy sighed as he turned around in one of the swivel chairs and gazed up at the large broken monitor. He c0cked his head curiously. "I wonder..." He took a quick glance around before stepping up onto the desk and placing one of the larger shards in place. He smiled as it stayed in place but fell shortly after. "Heh...I tried..." He jumped down and walked off with a shrug.

Jimmy came to another room with a small pond and looked down into it. The water was clear to see a good distance and had a beautiful scenary around it. He took out the ball that the golden trainer handed him and released Feraligatr into the water. It seemed happy. "There ya go...you deserve that much for your help." It roared and sunk down into the water with a splash. Gold...I wonder what kind of a guy he was...

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Morning, sunshine! So, are you ready?!" Diseh said.

"Oh yeah...Hi sunshine?" Clarke responed unkowning to why Diseh thought Clarke was sunshine.

Dished commanded Operator to set the scene for the Olivine Lighthouse. Clarke was stunned. Somethings that he had seen her been done, somethings that he had done. He really wanted to win this battle now.

Although Glaceon would have the advantage in type he had already decided that Gardevoir was up first. He grabbed he pokeball, still inside a ball capsule and threw it. Gardevoir came out surrounded by elegant white clouds of smoke. It was Clarke's move first.

"Let's get this started! Gardevoir use Shadow Ball!" Clarke commanded he hoped it would hit.

(Crunchy you can decide whether it hits.)

Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Alrighty. Matt, Jet and Red seem to be in the same timezone at the moment. So if you two are going to battle, Diseh's still available to train with you again, redt. :wink: ))

Jimmy:

Diseh walked into the chamber and stopped in the distance, across the crystal clear pond away from Jimmy. A slight mist started to fall down.

"That's... Gold's pokemon, right?" Diseh watched the gator swim around, enjoying itself, "I don't know much about Gold either. I know he became Champion some time in the year 2002, and that he put an end to Team Rocket back in the day."

Diseh looked up in a mockful smirk, "Funny how you look up to him, don't you? And you belong to a group of thugs calling themselves Team Rocket. Because if Team Rocket really had their way back then, I'm sure they'd match up to be as crude as what Team Aqua is today."

Diseh released his Empoleon, who joined Feraligatr in the water.

"Once upon a time, a man named Giovanni created Team Rocket back in 1990. He was an incredibly powerful man, until he was cut down by a young boy called Red 9 years later. No, not the same Red we have here, but another legendary Champion like Gold who saved Kanto from Team Rocket. Giovanni, having been defeated, shortly disappeared to train alone in his remaining days in secret... Leaving behind the team, it left the remaining Rockets unsettled. That's when Rocket decided to conquer Johto for their absent leader's return, but Gold stopped them and put an end to Team Rocket for good."

((How ironic if Jimmy was actually unknowingly a descendant of Giovanni, lol.))

"I guess after 50 years some things do change, but then again, it seems like you're the only sensible one out of the remnants, Jimmy. I know what you did for Sarah, bringing back the pokemon after they themselves stole them. I'm grateful to you for that."

Diseh looked down to the water as well, "I'm hoping... If after you guys do manage to defeat Aqua and bring an end to Psyche, maybe a group of people can help restore this world back to the way it was before all this. Jimmy, you are a young, respected leader of your droogs, right?" he looked to him across the rippling pond, the mist starting to fog up around them, "I've never asked for anyone's help before, but when this is all over, could you persuade the Rockets to change their ways, otherwise..." Diseh smirked to himself as he closed his eyes, "I'm sure history will repeat itself, even after Psyche. Even if you don't have much influence now, I'm sure you will after the War, I assure you."

"So," Diseh pulled up his half metal arm, "How about a battle? Single match, two pokemon each. My Empoleon against your Feraligatr up first, of course."

((Then after a water battle, Charizard vs. Diseh's dragon/flyer. That okay?))

Clarke:

"Leafeon, dodge!" Diseh called swiftly, the Leafeon flipping back and swerving to the right, the Shadow Ball just missing it.

"Nice one! Now, let's give Gardevoir a run for her money! Fury Cutter!"

Suddenly, Leafeon ran up through the storm and back flipped into Gardevoir, swiping her with its tail in a furious cut. Leafeon jumped back, ready to pounce and have another go. The tail's power and attack getting just that little bit stronger.

((I let the first one hit because Fury Cutter isn't really that strong to start to begin with. :P))

Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(curse you short post. The post with the battle will be longer.)
Jet nodded. "A;right, I'll go a little easy. Hitmonlee go!" Jet through his pokeball and Hitmonlee appeared. "Let me guess Matt, you will use Gastly am I right?"

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Next training day.

Red wondered around the base, checking what was in the rooms. These rooms are all similar to what was in the Color base. Ugh...I can't stay in here any longer!

Red walked outside and sat next to the shrine, back against it. He began thinking out loud, " Why does everything I do remind of the Colors? We're they that big of a part of my life?" Red put his face into his hands, trying to find an answer to his questions.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Way to give me away lol))

Jimmy looked up at Diseh with a smirk. "Let me ask you something, Diseh. How do you suppose a broke teenager who had little to no pokemon at the time could come into power of Team Rocket so easily? Family Name...you see, during his bit of time off, Giovanni found the time to father a son, my father. After Red's victory it was impossible for him to go back to the Rockets and put his new family in that kind of danger. However he still saw pokemon as his own tools to use for his bidding and my father saw otherwise. Once he met my mother the two moved off to Fuschia. I barely remember him.

"It is ironic, isn't it? I do look up to Gold. Sure he defeated Giovanni, but with him out of the way now I'm able to do with the Rockets as I please. I don't know how he managed to control them though...I can barely manage my fleet let alone the nation." He nodded to Diseh as Feraligatr revealed the tip of his head and slowly advanced toward Empoleon. "I can't say I agree with Giovanni's methods but ya know what, Diseh, he wasn't as bad a man as everyone seems to believe. As our previous presidents, mayors, governers, etc...seemed to have proved; One's life seen by the public and seen by their walls are much different in comparison." He chuckled a bit. "I'll use my power to make light of the after effects of war, I can promise you that."

Feraligatr lept from the water at Empoleon with a roar.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Operator- Elite Four- Champion's room." The room turned dim with torches lining the room. A dragon could be seen mantled on the wall behind Jet. "I've always wanted to get here..."

Matt smirked as Jet called Hitmonlee. "I may be young, but I'm not stupid, Jet. One foresight and Gastly would be done with." Matt thought for a second and tossed out his first pokeball. Ivysaur emerged and shuffled itself some. "My first pokemon, and my best friend. Let's make this a good match, Jet - how about a 3 for 3?" Ivysaur readied itself.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next