It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Ok, no more Double Teams. But still Glaceon > Leafeon)

"Your quite good Diseh, I'm impressed," Clarke said, "But don't think it's all over."

Leafeon was dashing for Gardevoir. Clarke need to change his battling stlye. "Okay, Gardvoir use Psychic!" Clarke said.

Gardevoir eyes glowed as it took control of Leafeon. Okay time to teach Diseh what we can do. "Gardevoir, spin it, roll it, dance it and blast it!"

Gardevoir began to spin Leafeon at high speeds creating nausea and confusion towards Leafeon. She then bowled Leafeon like a bowling ball and threw rolled her into the lighthouse. Then she made Leafeon dance almost in very weird positons making her to injure herself. The last one, blast it, made Leafeon be shot like a bullet into the light with an almighty crash.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Vaporeon > Jolteon > Espeon > Leafeon > Flareon > Umbreon > Glaceon. And that wasn't a very nice thing nice to do to Leafeon :( didn't even give me a chance to dodge :( :( :())

Diseh returned Leafeon with a shrug, putting it away and revealing a new pokeball. He sent it out.

"Go, Hitmontop!"

Hitmontop did a couple of star jumps before falling forward and balancing on the tip of its head.

"I'm not gonna give Gardevoir a chance this time round!! Hitmontop, Sucker Punch!"

Hitmontop span around in a twist, suddenly without warning rushing to Gardevoir's general direction. It came just beneath her and jumped up from the spinning, giving Gardevoir a nice uppercut into the air. The Gardevoir fell to the deck and fainted.

((This time let's give each other the option to dodge each other's attacks. And don't worry, I haven't forgotten how you wanted this battle to turn out.))

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Sorry about that I'd thought you had forgot. I feel bad now. :( But still, my opinion, Glaceon > Espeon > Flareon > Vaporeon > Jolteon > Leafeon > Umbreon))

Clarke returned his beloved pokemon, "Gardevoir you were awsome like always." He flicked it bag into his bag grabbing another pokeball. "Persian, search and destroy!" Clarke said releasing Persian from it's ball and capsule. It came out in an array of yellow shock waves. It looked eager to battle. "Persian let's make this interesting, use Assist! Persian's paw glowed a bright white colour and released a powerful Energy Ball, whose original learner is Beautifly.

((Sorry again. I really am grateful for all the advice you give me and I really respect you Crunchy.))

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dragonite was hit hard by the Brave Bird but shook it off. Jet laughed." Don't you know flying moves are not effective on Dragonite. But this move is effective on Flying types! Dragonite Thunder Punch!" Dragonite's claw glowed with electricity as Dragonite rushed at the recoiled Pidgeot. Dragonite then swung the claw at Pidgeot's face and connected.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pidgeot twirled down before catching itself. It shook it head and fluffed its wings. "Just what I'd expect from Gold's pokemon...even if we don't win, give it a good shiner - Mirror Move!" Pidgeot backtracked before swoop down and under Dragonite before sweeping back-up, it's wing embedded with lightning as it swung across it's face. my only problem is...what next...

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Excuse me...but everyone knows its
Umbreon > Vaporeon > Espeon > Jolteon > Glaceon > Flareon > Leafeon =p))

Jimmy's eyes got wide. "Catch it!" Feraligatr caught the berg, forcing him back to collide the wall. "Heh...he's pretty fast for an overgrown penguin. Feraligatr, shatter the ice, Dynamic Punch!" It c0cked its arm back before launching it into the ice cap. Shard flew up and rained down on the arena. "Now Dive, surprise is with another punch!" Feraligatr dove under the water as if nothing were ever there. Moments later it lept up, it's arm glowing with a destructive red force as it dove toward Empoleon.

((I'll let you decide since it's super effective))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet shook his head. "Predictable as that is Pdgeot's best move. Dragonite use Dragon Claw!" Just as Pidgeot was about to hit Dragonite, Dragonite slammed his glowing claw in Pidgeot's face. "You see Matt, you need to be one step ahead."

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Come on Jet, I'm 15 years old...you don't expect me to actullay win, do you?" He took out a pokeball and returned Pidgeot. "I'm just trying to get to know the Elite Four so when I get there, I can win." He tossed up his last pokeball. "Let's see how this one fairs...Spence's own Snorlax." Out of the red light, Snorlax showed itself with a slumbery growl.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Um, Pidgeot Mirror Move'd Thunder Punch, Paco. Dragonite was supposed to be hit. Don't be unfair. Go Matt and Snorlax!!))

Clarke:

"Hitmontop, Detect!" Hitmontop sensed the attack coming and dodged out of the way.

"Good job! Now, Triple Kick!" Hitmontop came charging at Persian, about to lay into the cat with his rapid spinning feet.

Jimmy:

"Impressive..." Diseh murmured as the shards stabbed into the ground around them and the pond.

Empoleon took the attack with a grunt, opening its eyes for another shot, but this time as Feraligatr was close by.

"Empoleon, Drill Peak!"

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( I'm done with my band camp so I'll be on during the day. School starts Monday for me but I'll be on more then I have been.))

Red looked at Diseh as walked toward him. "What was he like, Blue I mean? He never talked about his younger days or anything."

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Blue...? Uh, that's a good question..." Diseh thought to himself as he stood over Red, "...Well, Blue wasn't so wise back then, and looking back at it, I think he was actually ashamed of his younger self... Before he joined Team Solaris, Blue was once Red's greatest rival. Not you, but the Champion who saved Kanto from Team Rocket back in the day. Blue was once a Champion, but he was only Champion for a day until Red defeated him in his last battle. After that, his demeanour totally changed. Blue went to train, to gain knowledge... But after Red's disappearance, Blue went out to find him, but instead of finding Red, he found us. I think Blue wanted to do some good in his life and to follow in Red's footsteps."

Diseh shrugged, "He changed into a whole different person ever since. And looking at you, you remind me of the good person he became. It's like all his achievements were passed down, into you. He was your mentor, after all."

((Is that alright?))

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Feraligatr faltered back as Empoleon drilled into it. It swung again with another punch, this time missing. "Feraligatr, be careful!" It dodged more pecks while others continued to land. "Get distance, Aqua Tail!" Feraligatr swung it's massive tail, again missing but creating some feet between them. "Empoleon's got a good Strength...but let's see how Superpower fairs - go Feraligatr!" It roared ferociously as it tore a large chunk out of the floor beside the pool and recklessly flung it at Empoleon, quickly exhauting it's power. Let's see him get out of this one...

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(I'm taking a break from Psypoke for about a week to sort a few things out in my life. Being that we are in the middle of a battle I am going to try and post, but If I don't you may control me if you need to.)

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

In the dark control room in the middle of the night, inside the pod Spence slept in, he shuttered as air bubbles left his mouth in a cringe. He dreamt about his younger years, when he met Diseh, Xalia and Ki, all awhile sensing something evil developing far away.

---

Ki landed atop of Tin Tower where a battle had been fought between Team Midnight and Xalia.

He looked around darkly.

Suddenly, the dark cold sky changed back into the dream world Ho-oh had created; a bright moon and stars, along with circling spirits surrounding the surreal tower. Xalia walked over to Ki from the perch.

"So, I guess this means you were unsuccessful," Ki spoke, looking out to her.

"Yes... They had help by an unknown force... It could have been who you fought long ago, here, at this very location... The pokemon they had, they were---"

Ki turned away, "It doesn't matter. With our combined strength and Team Aqua, they don't stand a chance."

"What about our master? Anything yet?" she asked curiously, standing side by side with him.

"No... It seems whatever Diseh has done to upset him, he is no longer able to make judgments, no longer able to rationally think. We're on our own for awhile. But that's okay. We still have full use and can control his clones."

"I know. I was still able to control Red's Latios and those Moltres, after all."

"Yes," Ki responded, "And the clone genes you injected into Matt allowed you to control him as well..."

Xalia nodded, grinning to Ki as she tilted her head to look up into his eyes. Ki turned away, looking to the distance. Xalia frowned, straightening up.

"So, have you done it?" she went on.

"Yes, the human clones were successful. They should be ready for combat anytime we need them. Pretty soon, I imagine we won't even need Aqua."

"Ahhh, good. Hehehe..." Xalia turned away, "Spence, Red, Matt..." she murmured darkly as she walked off, "Prepare yourselves!"

Ki turned to watch her leave. Waiting until she had completely disappeared before looking upon the perch. He remembered the battle he had with Gold here, and remembered killing him. He thought it was the only way to bring her back, but the Xalia he knew now... She wasn't the same Xalia he knew back when he was alive... Was she?

Ki glared, turning to leave.

---

After a many a battle and many words from Diseh himself, it seemed everyone was able to defeat Diseh at least once. Was it because he held back? Was it because he never used his Celebi at least once? No one knew. But each outcome was always the same. He applauded them and gave a chuckle. As some hidden abilities were unlocked through their pokemon and themselves, they became stronger within the seven days Diseh trained them, and some even gained wisdom about themselves from their efforts. Matt even was able to defeat Jet.
On the seventh night, Spence's capsule suddenly opened up as his hand grasped the outer rim.

"Ah, you're awake! Finally!" Diseh gave him a hand out, "How do you feel?!"

Spence stepped out, looking upon his arms. He looked up and grinned at Diseh, "Like a new man, thanks."

Diseh gave a smirked-shrug.

Spence proceeded to look around, "So, this is Team Solaris base, huh...?"

"Yeah," Diseh looked around as well, "A lot of memories..."

Spence turned to Diseh, trying to recollect somebody, "Whatever happened to the Leader... Tori?"

Diseh turned his back to him, "...You should know. You know her daughter, after all."

Spence gasped, suddenly painfully glaring to the floor, "Sarah is Tori's daughter... Diseh... I'm---"

"Forget it. She's not really my daughter, and I'm not the real Diseh. You said it yourself!" Diseh walked away, "I'm going to catch up on some sleep. The guys should be eager to get going tomorrow morning if you're ready."

Diseh had left him. Spence sighed, beginning to walk around and venture the base.

---

Somehow, he had managed to find the Virtual Reality Chamber. He had a glare as he stood in darkness, his mighty sword held in his hands. Suddenly, images of people appeared around him. First were Shiny and Chayse, then the younger Diseh, Xalia and Ki, and himself in the distance. These were the people, including himself, who started it all, without knowing the horrible future to come. He raced as he cut the images to pieces in a roar that echoed the entire base.

"YOU STUPID BASTARDS!!!"

Spence clashed blades with himself, like a reflected image, looking into a mirror. He growled ferociously, pushing himself back and swiping his afterimage from existence. The defeated Spence fell to the ground, lifeless.

Spence gazed down into his own lifeless eyes, becoming saddened, "...Who am I kidding? It's not theirs, it's MY fault," he sadly looked over the body and shook his head, "I'm Team Midnight's clone, after all, a monster in the form of a human image, who eventually helped Psyche achieve world domination... I'm no better than the rest of them... Chayse, Shiny... You guys..." Chayse and Shiny's images appeared behind him, "Chayse, you led Diseh and me into an ambush and killed him, and Shiny, you killed Xalia and Ki after the train... But why?"

Spence sighed.

"I guess there's no point trying to think about it now... You two are long gone... I guess that explains why Ki and the others thought I planned to kill them. They looked like me, too..."

Spence considered it a case closed. He began thinking about the members he gathered and who had found him along the way. It had been an amazing couple of months. He found Jimmy, who in a single act of kindness led Spence to some medicine for his sick pokemon. DX, who had died trying to hold the Moltres back, was found inside a cardboard box in an alleyway. Jet, a young ex-Elite Four member who bumped into him after the commotion of the train explosion. Matt, a once ill-mannered younger child who followed them to their hideout. Theo, a Psyche Building guard who eventually set them free. And of course, Clarke and Red, who joined their cause after a commotion with Xalia at Tin Tower.

Jimmy, as well as Matt, had grown up so much since they last met. They never stopped impressing him either.

Spence breathed in, slowing blowing out calmly. As a leader, he had to be strong for them all, and bare everything they had or will have to go through in the future. They didn't have the best lives either, and he felt sympathetic towards them all. He needed to stay focused, and with them hopefully help achieve their goals and dreams, and eventually save the world.

"This leader persona I've pushed onto myself, maybe it isn't all for nothing. I have them, and they have faith in me as well as I do in them. We all give each other hope, and in that sense, we are successful as a team. I just hope 'hope' is enough, and I hope I'm strong enough to pull us all through."

Spence put his sword away, walking to the back of the chamber.

---

Spence and Diseh waited outside the base for everyone to turn up. Today was the day they were off, and Spence had some words to say.

"So, you're taking Red, huh..."

"Yeah. If we cause a big enough commotion at Team Aqua HQ, that will give them the rattle we need to surprise them, catch them off guard..."

They chatted amongst themselves.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A whistled tune could be heard down the corridor as Jimmy walked down, loudly hitting the floor with his boots. He flung his arms in the air. "What, the old man finally got up?" He smirked to the two. He laughed as he walekd closer. "It's that old age...it's getting to ya." When Jimmy finally got to the two he draped his arms around them. "Good to have you back, Spence! And Diseh, thanks much for the training. It's been...invigorating!" JImmy felt nervous aboutt he forcoming journey. He knew possible sacrifices needed to be made, but he wasn't about to let it show.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:57 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red walked out into the sunshine of the morning. Sword strapped to his side, he walked in front of Diseh with Latios by his side and nodded. "Ready whenever you are." Red turned to face Spence, "Sorry we can't get to know each other much more before the war but Diseh wanted me to go with him to infiltrate Aqua's base." He grabbed Spence's hand and shook it. "Thanks for allowing me to join in the beginning, even though Latios attacked you guys." Red chuckled lightly.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence chuckled as Jimmy put an arm over him, “Heh, maybe. But we’ve still got a job to do. I can’t die of old age yet,” he grinned. He used to always be annoyed by people who called him old, but now, he felt he suited the age.

Diseh pushed Jimmy off of him, “Yeah-yeah, whatever. Just remember our promise,” he eyed Jimmy. It was a secret between them, for the sake of future. Would Jimmy be able to keep it, or would he turn out to be just like his grandfather?

Feeling a bit concerned, Spence shook Red’s hand. From the way Red said it, it seemed like Diseh and him had this invisible bond he couldn’t grasp. Still, Spence couldn’t complain. Diseh singlehandedly trained them all, so… “Just be careful. Okay, Red?” he nodded to him in all his seriousness.

“Don’t worry, pal. I’ll take good care of him,” Diseh interrupted with a smirk to Spence, almost in a sinister way.

Spence grunted a little, but soon turned to the rest of the group as if nothing were wrong.

“Okay, this is it. This is where we cast down our faith and beliefs and finally take back what is ours from both Team Aqua and their leaders! Thanks to Diseh, we have the upper hand now. We won’t be their prisoners anymore!”

Spence walked over to Matt, “Here, you deserve this,” he handed Matt the Silver Wing, along with one of the earpieces they used at Psyche, turning his head to Clarke and giving him one, “You two are coming with me to the Whirlpool Islands to consult Lugia. This was Zack’s last hope for us. Let’s use Lugia as our secret weapon.”

Spence walked over to Jimmy, handing him an empty pokeball and another earpiece, “Our main weapon… It’s all up to you. And Jet,” he turned his head to him, throwing him an earpiece as well, “Accompany Jimmy to Magma’s old base. Ki, Xalia and me destroyed it so many years ago, not knowing the great slumbering pokemon underneath the island. There’s a way to wake Groudon up, but only it knows,” Spence motioned to the Mewtwo who was sitting atop of the shrine, “Follow him beyond the island Sylvi, south of Johto.”

He stood back to console them all, “If we all succeed in gaining Lugia and Groudon, we’ll stand a chance of fighting off the Aqua forces that will have Kyogre, not to mention Ki and Xalia themselves.”

“But, before we go, there’s something else I have to say… All my life I’ve been chasing Psyche out of pity revenge… They took everything from me, like they have most of you. And you know what my revenge has brought me? Nothing but more pain and misery. It was by the time I met all of you and formed Team Midnight that I realised revenge got me nowhere. It was instead hope for survival, the courage you all gave me, and the new future we all wished for. DX, he didn’t want revenge. DX sacrificed himself for us, because he believed we could give this world new hope. So, let’s not let him and this world down!”

Spence bowed, “Thank you, everyone. And thank you for giving me new found strength to carry on.”

Spence stood up, pulling a fist in front of him, “Now, let’s go! Good luck, guys!”

Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke got a minor tear in his eye after listening to Spence's little emotional piece. He was happy, Spence had woke up, he'd beaten Diseh and he was glad with how much trust Spence had in him. The whirl islands and legendary pokemon? Clarke was overwhelmed. Lugia, the god of the sea. This could be fun.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy halted to a mock salute. "Aye aye, captain! We'll not let you down!" JImmy relaxed with his smirk and eyed the ball carefully. Groudon...creator of land... He looked over to Jet. "Ready to have an adventure...?"

((Sorry for the short post, I have to go on here from work))

Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt looked up at Spence. He remembered how badly he wanted the feather and thought back to DX. A sudden burst of sorrow struck Matt, he couldn't help but feel that he was somehow stealing his position. He smiled again. "Thanks, Spence!" MAtt took the feather carefully and thought about how amazing it would be to be able to fight alongside the God of the Sea. "Let's get moving!"

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Diseh had his arms crossed, a smug smirk to himself as he pondered with his eyes shut.

Spence gave both Jimmy and Matt a grin, turning to walk off to give himself clearance. He eyed Diseh, passing him in a whisper, "Don't do anything reckless. Inform Aqua we're getting Groudon ready, that's it! Don't hurt anybody unless completely necessary! Do you understand me, Diseh?!" he chucked an earpiece to him.

"Hmph," Diseh caught it, shrugging.

Spence continued walking, suddenly stopping to fit his earpiece to his ear. He released Dragonite and pulled himself up onto its back. Dragonite took off from the ground and fluttered upwards to meet Mewtwo face-to-face. Spence glared, giving Mewtwo a nod when Mewtwo finally looked his way. It seemed Mewtwo already knew the score.

"We'll be separated for the first time in a long time, Mewtwo... Don't let me down," Spence muttered, turning his head to Matt and Clarke below, "We're off."

Dragonite soured around the shrine and kicked up in a burst of air into the sky.

---

Sooner or later, Mewtwo sat up from atop of the shrine and looked down to Jimmy and Jet, soon floating and rising into the air effortlessly with its psychic talents. He glided through the sky to their destination.

---

When everyone had gone their separate ways, only Diseh and Red remained.

Diseh chuckled to himself, summoning his Salamence by his side. He carelessly dropped the earpiece to the ground and smashed it under his foot. He jumped onto the dragon, "Well, it's time to go, Red! Next stop, Hoenn!"

And they took off.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Let's go Latios!" Red jumped onto Latios' back and they soared to the sky. They pulled even with Diseh. "Why did you smash the earpiece? What if someone will need our help?"
Red knew that the others wouldn't need help but it never hurt to be precautious. The wind pushed against his body. It's been a long time since I've flown.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy tossed up his ball. "Up we go, Charizard!" It roared as it emerged from the ball and Jimmy lept to his back. "Follow Mewtwo! We're gonna go off and have a bit of fun, ok?" It nodded and took off to the sky, closing in behind Mewtwo. "Good to finally have to quality time with you." Jimmy smirked at Mewtwo.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"They'll be fine. Besides," Diseh grinned as he looked out to the distance, they were entering a storm, "Did you even hear Spence's rant? He doesn't plan on revenging anything for anyone anymore. He doesn't plan on killing, not even Xalia or Ki. Besides from bossing you guys around, he's now completely useless to me. Heh, the old fool... I know Aqua a hell of a lot more than he does. If I still kept in contact, the best that'd do is mess us up and get us killed. Anyway, I have other plans..."

They soured through what appeared to be a storm. It suddenly began raining heavily over them.

"We're just about over the continent of Hoenn now. Red," Diseh motioned downwards, "We still have plenty of time left. How about we visit an old place of yours?"

((Make sure the base isn't anywhere near Lilycove.))

---

Mewtwo continued flying south of Johto, pondering on Jimmy's remark.

"Oh, that's right. I must be the third one..."

A manly telepathic voice echoed through both Jimmy and Jet's minds. It spoke clearly without emotion.

"...There were originally three of us, brought into the world at different times by different groups and organisations. Each Mewtwo was a failed attempt at cloning the New Species pokemon, Mew, from a strand of DNA. You must be familiar of one of those clones."

They flew soaring through the same black sky from a month ago, yet somehow darker from when they escaped the Psyche Building.

"This world is terribly tragic. Hundreds of species of pokemon have been wiped out thanks to the distorted ecosystem, others killed by the rapid cloning of higher levelled pokemon, not to mention human civilisations --- Hm...?"

Mewtwo suddenly flew downward into the thick of it all. When he reached the sea, he landed onto a large rock sticking up from the rough waves below. The Johto continent was seen over the hazy horizon behind him.

"...Looks like this is all that's left of the Sylvi Island... The town is nothing more than an underwater city now."

He eyed the surrounding water.

"...That's too bad. This was one of our most memorable places..."

Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Figures that you know about the base. It's right behind Mt.Pyre, on route 123. Blue didn't want to be too far away from Aqua." Red watched the rain fall to through the clouds. "It'll be a nice place to get of the rain. The fog this will create will completely cover the area to Lilycove so we should have no problem getting into the city."

The peak of Mt.Pyre came into view. "Okay, we need to dive straight down as fast as we can. We don't need anyone seeing us. Just follow me." Red patted the back of Latios' head. He nodded, tucked his arms in, and shot down like a falling jet. The ground became viewable in seconds, "Now!" Red jumped up from Latios' back as he pulled up level with the ground. Red landed perfectly and Latios hovered over to him. "You might want to cloak yourself so you don't get seen." Latios shined brightly before completely vanishing. "I forget that your one of the fastest flying pokemon there is. I hope Diseh doesn't take too long." Red laughed a little.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next