It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of the salt water. "So this is the Sylvi Island..err...rock." Jimmy sighed looking at Mewtwo. "If we can get things back to the way they were, do you think all of this will come back?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Thanks guys for participating in one of my favourite roleplays by far. I'm sorry for dissappearing without decent internet access to continue this story and finally give it the ending it deserves.

Anyway, if any of you come back, feel free to PM me to continue or perhaps start something new. Thank you.

Love, Crunchy :wink:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Yo guys, I'll be running Team Midnight again if you're up for it!

So far, on the previous episode of Team Midnight...

Spence, Matt and (someone else) ride to the Whirlpool Islands to ask the legendary Lugia for help in the up and coming battle against Team Aqua and Psyche.

((Either someone will have to play Matt, he comes back, or another character like Clarke (Jagz) comes back, can post at least once every two days and takes the role of taming Lugia while Matt fails. Still, I'll play Matt because he is an important character in the story.))

In Hoenn, Diseh is about to reveal to Red the big secret of Red's true identify at one of the abandoned Color's base hidden within Mt. Pyre...

((I remember all the plot twists, don't worry. If you don't, I will reveal them to you in the following post if we begin and Red will go crazy and bust up the Team Aqua's base that was Lily Cove City.))

Meanwhile, Jimmy and Jet follows Mewtwo out passed Sylvi Island in Johto, in order to pursue Groudon beneath the old Team Magma base for the ultimate battle with Team Aqua's Kyogre...

((Obviously, since our Jet isn't here, we'll roleplay like he isn't there. Jimmy, grandson of Giovanni, is destined to capture Groudon anyway.))

---

Anyone who is willing to give this roleplay one more shot, shout out; HAZZA! I need redt, Saint_Jimmy, Jaguar, and possibly someone who is advanced enough like Magus. But I need redt and jimmy the most. :3

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Okay, Jimmy's in. Don't worry about controlling Matt, Jimmy, I'll do that part. <3

Now all we need is redt's approval. :)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hell yeah I'm in! But you'll have to PM me the twists for Red that we made cause I forgot them haha. And I also forgot his abilities.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Everything will be answered in this post.))

Nothing but black twisted sky above all of humanity and pokemon... Only Team Midnight could possibly change things... Diseh's clone has foreseen it with the power of his Celebi, and now they struggle against both an unsettling past and also their very destinies...

"Sylvi Island is lost to the sea now... Others like it are only underwater relics now... Still, maybe even if there is a small trace of hope... Maybe the regions and continents will not suffer the same fate... We go," Mewtwo jumped from the rock's surface, heading for the island not too far from Sylvi, "You and your pokemon best prepare yourselves, Jimmy... for the battle against Groudon is a battle for your life."

It wasn't long before Mewtwo set foot on the beach of what was a lone deserted island. Above them was a dormant volcano, "Behold... Team Magma's last stand. This is where they and their leader fell, and because of that began Aqua's reign, and also the world's demise... Follow me," Mewtwo hovered into the foliage, "You better keep up."

They discovered a hidden entrance that lead under the volcano's depths. Hologlyphics aligned the impassable stone door. It seemed impossible to enter, pushing let alone Mewtwo's abilities were nothing short of pointless. However, a small indent that could hold a stone was there, sort of like it needed some sort of a key to open itself...

"This is the entrance to Groudon's slumbering tomb. The Magma base originally resided above it, inside the volcano... It is half destroyed thanks to Spence and Ki 30 odd years ago... But to enter here, we will need something that will both open this door and awaken Groudon... Wait here," Mewtwo took a flying leap from his position, into the sky.

He circled the volcano's shell for a sign of pinpoint, finding a crack in its surface. Mewtwo projected a dark shield around himself, launching himself into the crack as he burst into the lava and rock. Mewtwo didn't have long. Charging his psychic powers within the grasp of his hand, he cast an Ice Beam as powerful as they come, freezing the lava to nothing but ice. He broke free of it, landing onto its shiny crystal surface. He hurried along it as it spiralled downward deeper into the earth. Mewtwo knew that after at least 5 minutes the whole volcano would explode in its wake and destroy everything on the island if he didn't return it to some normalcy soon. Suddenly, he spotted another crack and an opening. He again charged a mighty attack, launching a weak Hyperbeam into the chasm. Mewtwo ripped in after the explosion, flying through torn up frozen halls of the Team Magma base. He could remember Spence risking and sacrificing himself for Xalia and Ki, telling them to go as he stayed to make sure Maxie died along with him... the explosion caused by the dynamite that set off, the mission given to them by Team Aqua... How wrong they were...

Finally Mewtwo reached the leader's headquarters, the red stone, the red orb sitting on the floor... its gleam shining as dormant as Groudon was...

Mewtwo picked it from the floor with his psychic ability, charging Hyperbeam into the ceiling of the frozen crumbling rock and launching himself into the sky and from another forgotten memory.

Above the volcano which shook and trembled the island like all hell, with the red orb floating beside him, Mewtwo charged the biggest Hyperbeam he could. By his hands, he made a powerful ball of pure energy become greater, and greater, before he suddenly unleashed it all into the volcano's quaking crater. Ka-boom, ka-boom, ka-boom!! Lava erupted forth and into the sky, everything frozen reverted back and turned to flame, crushing what was left of Team Magma's ruins. Mewtwo dodged the flying fireballs and swooped back down to Jimmy's location.

He landed next to him in a gust of wind, "No time to explain, it will be safer inside. Go," Mewtwo brought the red orb to the orb's indent in the door. Suddenly, the stone wall vanished and faded from their very eyes. Mewtwo looked around them, pushing Jimmy and his pokemon inside quickly before a fireball crashed and blocked off their exit.

Nothing but silence, and a heartbeat thumping. They were now inside a dark mouth of a cave, the sides of the cave's entrance like daggers of teeth. Hologlyphics of simple black lines followed the cave into the pitchest of blackness, pulsing red again and again. Mewtwo flicked his hand, a small psychic flame lighting the room around them, "Well, that was inconvenient... Here," Mewtwo tossed Jimmy the red orb that was now glowing somewhat, "This now belongs to you. I hope Spence was right about you... By the looks of that orb, I've disturbed his sleep. This cave must by connected to Groudon as well... I can feel him all around us. Can you?"

Jet grumbled, following the cave along and leading the way.

---

Spence landed with both Matt and Clarke beside him outside the entrance of what was the Whirlpool Island. There were originally four islands but all that remained of the other three were large whirlpools where the islands once stood.

"We're here," he returned Zack's Dragonite by the red beam of his pokeball, digging his large sword into the earth, "I better leave it here. I don't want to disrespect Lugia. It is his help we are looking for, after all."

With that, they all turned to head inside the maze that was the cave of Lugia's. The king of the sea.

---

Diseh pulled a hidden lever, bringing down a hanger door that revealed the abandoned Color's base hidden within Mt. Pyre... "After you," Diseh grinned to Red as he followed him inside. What they saw then, Red could have never imagined.

"Behold!" Diseh flicked on the lights that blazed over them. In the centre of the destroyed base, walls all torn up from a sword's blade, the lights shone over a figure who stood inside mere crystal... sleeping eternally... He had brown spiky hair and a coat... and even though old... he looked exactly like Red...

"I believe you two have met. Red, say hello to your old mentor and your original... Blue!"

Blue's sword and sheath sat on the table before the crystallised figure as Diseh went on...

"Red, the truth is here. The truth is, Red... it wasn't by chance you met Colors as an orphan at all, and it wasn't your choice to join Colors, no... It was all orchestrated from the beginning. Did you ever stop think as to why the swing of your sword is almost inhuman, you can swing and move your body in a flash, unseeable even to the human eye? ...Red, you are a special clone, the first successful human clone Ki, Xalia and I created to live and fight side by side with Psyche in order to rule the world under our leader... Because of your success and development as a child, we sent you, our little sleeping seed of destruction, for Blue to discover and take you in... He raised you, just like one of his own, and you became an honorary member of Colors itself... When the time came that Colors was becoming a thorn in our side, we gave you the orders... Yes, it wasn't Latios who destroyed Colors... It was you. It was also you who killed every member of Colors, including your master, the person who thought of you as a son, Blue... And now he sleeps here, watching over Colors and the world... even in death. Red, do you understand?"

Flashbacks soon came rushing back to Diseh and Red, the flashbacks of when Xalia followed Red, being controlled by her trance and watching him battle Blue inside the base. Diseh showed up from the future, just after Blue's defeat. With the help of the cloned Latios, he broke that control Xalia had over him with a chuckle. Xalia and future Diseh fought before then leaving, leaving Red there with Latios is his confused state of amnesia. Being twisted and torn up inside, Red's memories and personality mutated into something different... he left the base with Latios watching over him by his side, stumbling upon the world alone, but now everything was coming back to him...

Diseh turned to him, "Yes, like me, like Spence, like all the other clones... you're life is a lie. Take that sword Blue left you in hand, and destroy the Team Aqua Facility in Lilycove, kill everyone who stands in your way, wipe out Team Aqua, destroyed Ki and Xalia, and therefore Psyche from the face of the earth... Make sure no clone is created like you, ever again."

Diseh turned away with his hands to his pockets. He glared down. This was what he wanted... but something inside him hurt. He felt bad for Red, but he tried to hide it. Red was going to rampage now, just like he wanted, and there was no one who could stop him, no one besides Spence.

---

Meanwhile, a younger Spence looked around what was left of Cinnabar Island, a mountain of nothing but rock and some grass. He felt a storm coming on from above as thunder bellowed from within the dark sky...

"Let's see now... Diseh told me it was around here somewhere... But where...?" he scratched his head, looking about curiously, "Team Midnight's flying machine... I bet it's incredible. Well, I better get to work..." the small kid took his hand, reaching out to a rock that suddenly floated midair. Telepathically, he threw it down the hill.

The kid's long silver hair brushed with the wind as he looked into the shadowy horizon, wondering the fate of this world.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( <3 ))

Clarke stood beside Spence and Matt, he didn't know whether to be excited or scared, whether to scream or smile. He just knew to keep his trap shut for now. There was a change in the atomsphere of the Whirl Islands since the last time Clarke had visited them, it had seemed to have gotten more tense and less friendly in the past years, similar to however Clarke had matured.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red stood in shock, his sword clattered to the ground. "I couldn't of done all this. It's not possible." Red backed to the wall and touched one of the slash marks. A flashback started. Red and Blue were fighting and Blue dropped his sword. Red didn't hesitate and plunged his blade into his mentor.

Red fell to his knees, "No...." he began shaking his head, "No, no ,no ,no ,no!" His began yelling, slamming his fists into the ground. He turned to Diseh and charged using his inhuman speed and knocked him against the wall. "YOU WILL ANSWER MY QUESTIONS FIRST!"

"Your life is a lie.", kept echoing through his head. "I'm not a lie. DID BLUE KNOW?! DID HE KNOW I WAS HIM?!" Red was getting angrier and angrier by the second, and he didn't know who he was mad at.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Diseh let Red knock him and pin him to the wall. He was left with nothing but a smirk to hide his own shame, "...Blue did know."

"It wasn't because he was your mentor, the reason why he was able to keep up with your speed... It was because like President Zack, he was cheating death, too. There is a gene in all of us, Ki, Xalia and I... that slows our aging process and keeps us living eternally, it is also part of the reason why we have such powers. We also realised how our master was keeping Zack alive for such a long time... By using this clone gene inside us along with Blue's DNA, we were able to create you. That's why you move the way you do... By creating the bi-product elixir, a mixture of that very same clone gene inside us all, it also gave him your powers you wield before you... We were able to copy those cells, and turn it into an incredible elixir that grants them inhuman abilities, almost as if they were a special clone themselves... A token for strong trainers who were willing to side with us, this included a large number of Aqua and Psyche units... And yes, there was a point while he was still connected to Colors... when Blue wanted to join us..."

Diseh frowned, "...In the future, as well as the monster that's still yet to come... I saw both you and Blue rule the world together, under Ki and Xalia... That's what made you so controllable in the end. You saw him as a father. Blue changed, and of course, as did you... So, I came back when I wasn't happy with what I saw, the world's end, and I changed a number of things... I located Colors in the past, joined up once again, and had a word with Blue... I also came back to stop you from killing him... but I changed the past too much, and I misjudged when Xalia would spring you on them. But Blue, I think... he wanted to die by your hand..."

Diseh cast a green psychic field around him that knocked Red back. He was afraid that Red would try to kill him, but he didn't have time for that. There were still things he needed to do and to see. He needed Red to do what he wanted and destroy Aqua.

Diseh shrugged his head, his voice echoed, "When I told him how his mind became twisted, he couldn't handle that, not again. To become the biggest disgrace yet again, he didn't want that to ever happen, not when his greatest rival could be watching... So, pretending to see the future's course unfold with no surprises, he accepted the elixir from us in order to train you, and he found you by consequence, knowing that you'd one day take his life if he didn't follow the Psyche orders... Ever since the day, he lived according to his defeat... the rival who beat him on his hour of victory in the Hall of Fame. The elixir changes peoples hearts and minds if they are not strong enough, and it twisted his in the end... but with the knowledge I told him when I went back, his heart stayed strong, and he was able to do what he wanted... Train and care for you, like a son."

"So, yes. In the end, Blue knew everything. He knew you were his clone."

---

"You alright, Clarke?" Spence asked us he turned his head to him unsurely. They continued inside until they stumbled into a room with a great waterfall before them.

Spence gazed up, "I guess Lugia resides up there. You guys use your pokemon, I'm going to cheat just this once."

With that, Spence walked up to the side of the waterfall. There were small ledges a normal human being couldn't jump, but for Spence that was a totally different matter. He propelled himself upward with a touch from the ground, jumping one after the other to each rock as they crumbled beneath his feet. He managed to land beside the waterfall's edge, giving a little exhausted sigh as his hood fell from his face.

Spence was old now. It didn't show during his travels, but now that the dye from his hair and the contacts were all washed out during his slumber, Spence resembled an old man with long spiky grey hair and a set of pale brown eyes.

He turned to Matt and Clarke who followed him using their pokemon, "Alright, let's go. Better look sharp, huh?"

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Red was repelled back from the barrier, he dropped to the ground. He stared at Diseh for what seemed like forever and with an empty look in his face spoke. "I have no choice but to destroy Psyche. They have done too much damage and I must take my revenge.....for Blue."

Red stood up and walked to Diseh, "I want you to teach me some of my abilities, since I am the first successful clone of your experiments. That means I should have the same powers."

Red suppressed his rage for a moment, saving it for the right moment. "Then I'll take my revenge."

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy cradled the orb, feeling the power it emitted. "Oh yeah...I can feel it..." The three followed the long hallway down, the pulsing heat growing hotter with each step. Just a bit more... The ground rumbled with every step as they progressed until a bellow shook the cavern around them. "Groudon! Do you hear me?! I'm Jimmy, the leader of Team Rocket, and I'm here to capture you!" He smirked and cracked his knuckles. "Alright...let's do this..."

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:15 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Just trying to remember what pokemon I actually have..)

"You alright, Clarke?" Spence asked us he turned his head to him unsurely.

"Yeah, I'm holding up." Clarke repsonded, his nerves were showing, then again, if he wasn't nervous, it'd be more worrying.

After watching Spence "cheat," Clarke remained under the impression that there was nothing that man could do that wasn't impressive.

Clarke released Gorebyss and commanded it to use Waterfall to help them get up. Eventually after getting up there, Clarke, like Spence, sighed with a faint relief.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Read this for what powers Diseh is referring to: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=23251&start=540

I also sorta forgot also that Diseh mentioned that Blue was in Soloris before he joined Colors, but I guess that doesn’t really matter as long as Diseh gets the point across that Red needs to get revenge and kill Xalia, the one who controlled him to destroy Colors and kill Blue.

Your pokemon are on the bottom of the page: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=23251&start=480

Seriously guys, look back on the roleplay. It’s fun reading it and besides, you’re killing me here, restarting this roleplay just for you guys and you’re just going by autopilot. :P))

Diseh looked down to him darkly, giving him the ultimate rejection, “No,” he simply said, “If the elixir we gave Blue was merely a bi-product of what Zack had, you’re merely a bi-product clone... compared to the clones who created you, that is. You should be thankful you have abilities in the first place, it was only a freak accident you had them to begin with.”

“Unlike you, Ki and the rest of us survive bonded to legendaries. That’s where our power comes from. The Celebi who is connected to me gives me these powers. Without it, I cannot exist, just as Ki to Rayquaza, and Xalia to Ho-oh. Why? Only our master, the one who created us knows... By a special clone, I’m referring to your abilities that require no such pokemon to live. Just like Spence, you’re just a human being --- a mere mortal who’s potential has been reached to the highest possible level. Consider it a gift simply because you were cloned using our DNA.”

Diseh turned his back to him, “Seven days of training... that was all I could offer you. The training is done, and now everyone must fill their roles... Spence doesn’t want to kill anyone anymore, and now he is useless to me. So, this is the role I have given you. Kill everyone in your path, and destroy the clones. I’ll be waiting for you in the highest tower, where the new Aqua leader resides. Xalia will be joining us there also.”

“It is but a slim chance, but I am certain you could defeat the one who created and forced you destroy Colors. That person is Xalia. For that to happen, you must let your heart be consumed by hatred. Bottle that rage and hatred you have for Xalia, and unleash it upon all those who stand in your way to your ultimate goal. I’ll be waiting for you.”

Diseh turned, facing Blue who stood like an icon in his crystallised form, “Smell ya later, Blue.” He teleported away, leaving Red alone to think about things.

---

It wasn’t long before Jet, Jimmy and Mewtwo found themselves in a large cavern with bars twisting up and around the cave walls, a giant pokemon looking over them. Below the edge of the cliff they were standing, lava was pooled below to greet anyone who fell with a certain death. A giant statue of stone, or so it seemed, shook and grumbled in the magma towering over them. The figure of the monster was Groudon, and though its eyes pierced red before them, it remained still in its slumbering state.

Mewtwo glared, lifting off from the ledge, as well as Jet who took off using his Salamence. It was useless to use a pokemon who couldn’t fly, “Once you hold the orb up and it shines the room red, he’ll escape his cocoon and it’s a battle to the death. You cannot capture this pokemon, only tame it using the orb after the battle. You better be ready, Rocket Leader, for if we die here without taming this monster, the world’s demise will be by your hand, and Groudon will destroy the world himself.”

Mewtwo charged up a Shadow Ball behind him, ready for the battle of his life. Spence believed in Jimmy, so he could only do the same...

---

At the end of the tunnel, following the water upriver, they came to a walkway that led upward over into an exit into the ceiling. The walkway was slippery, and it ascended into a ladder they had to venture. So, they all had to climb all the way up it pulling themselves up. Matt went first, being the bearer of the Silver Wing. He suddenly slipped when he missed his footing, but Spence caught him just in the nick of time. He thanked him and Spence gave a nod, pushing Matt back up.

It wasn’t long before they pulled themselves up onto a small ledge with pillars surrounding them, nothing but blue and white sky in all directions. Spence was puzzled for just a moment, realising this was nothing but illusion. The black sky outside was their reality now.

“Matt, the Silver Wing,” Spence spoke.

“R-Right!” Matt nodded, pulling it out from his jacket. A cry of a legendary beast was soon heard, and a giant flap of wings in the distance.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red looked at Diseh with intense disgust. After he left Red smashed his hand into the wall, several cracks appearing. He looked at the crystal that contained Blue. "Everything seemed so simple back then."

He grabbed the blue katana on the table and walked to the door. "This place is dead to me. Nothing but pain and lies are left here." Red walked outside and looked up into the raining sky.

"I will kill them all, every last clone. Latios it's time to destroy and kill once again." Red let out Latios' pokeball, he appeared in a flash of light. "To Lilycove and go as fast as you can."

Latios nodded and shot off like a rocket, the scenery blurring by. Once we made it to the entrance of the city I jumped off of Latios immediately and drew my blades. "I'm here and no one will be safe from me, not even Xalia." I sped off to the large base that was most of Lilycove City.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy gulped. "Alright, Mewtwo...I'm ready." Jimmy clenched his fist and released Charizard. "Alright droog , I'm gonna need your help here..." It nodded as Jimmy hopped onto it's back. First it's family, then droogs, pokemon...and now the world...I've got a pretty bad habit of taking on these silly responsibilities...

Once level with the other two, Jimmy held out the glowing orb which seemed to emit even more power than previous. "Groudon, you weakling! I'm here to tame you! Now get out of that blasted cocoon and face me like a real pokemon!" The room began to shake violently as debris fell from the ceiling and a tremulous roar echoed through the chamber. "This is it, Groudon. We can do it the easy way, or the hard way." It let out another loud roar as debris came crashing down. "Alright...I guess we're doing it the hard way then." Jimmy smirked and let out a small laugh. "Mewtwo, Jet, are you guys ready to go?"

Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jet laughed with a smirk, “Absolutely! Bring it on!”

“Here we go, then,” Mewtwo said, throwing the Shadow Ball to meet its target.

Jet ordered Salamence to swoop down and give Groudon an Aerial Ace. The Shadow Ball Mewtwo threw hit Groudon but it was to no affect, Groudon shook it off like it was nothing.

Groudon thrashed about, the boulders that were its shell cracking and falling into the lava revealing its red symbolic body and its lethal set of claws. Groudon grumbled, throwing its claws about in a Slash that, in the situated chamber they were battling, were very hard to avoid indeed.

“Whoa!” Jet yelled, the Salamence under him flying in a dodge upward into the corner and against the bars of the chamber’s cave walls.

Mewtwo swivelled around the claw and swiftly ducked under and around Groudon, giving Groudon a quick number of Shadow Balls before ducking again as the beast turned for him.

Groudon roared, giving the room a high tense plume of Flamethrower under its breath. Mewtwo was fine, casting a barrier around him. Jet called the up and coming attack, defending themselves with Salamence’s Flamethrower to counterguard around them.

As Groudon’s attack ceased, round two was only around the bend.

“Damn it, this place is really hot!” Jet cried to Jimmy in the distance who was having his own problems.

---

The facility of Team Aqua’s WAS where Lilycove used to be. Chained gates surrounded the area where beyond a maze lay of dark concrete buildings and towers, each with the infamous A symbol edged into every building that towered over Hoenn from the Lilycove area. Search lights from watchtowers blazed around the base like a prison, a fact that they were very well trying to keep people out as much as they were trying to hold something valuable in.

There were giant ship hangers by the shore, closed and bolted up. The main building towered over the top of them. That was where the leader resided.

Outside the gate of the facility inland, two towers were at a lookout for any intruders coming from outside the base. Everyone was called to increase security ever since Team Midnight escaped Kanto. What were they trying to protect...? A guard sighed, peering out through his binoculars. Another walked up into the tower to switch shifts. It was raining so heavily.

“Rough night, huh?”

“Yeah... Night, day... doesn’t matter much with the sky the way it is.”

“Yep... See anything suspicious lately?”

“Nah... Hey wait, what’s that?”

“Huh? What’s what?” the other guard looked out as well, a figure and glimmer of a man and his Latios appearing from the route outside.

“A cloned pokemon? What’s it doing with him? Is he one of the Psyche members?”

“We’ll find out. Call the squad and open the gate, let’s be cautious.”

They opened the gate. Red was soon surrounded by as many as ten Aqua members, all directing their guns to Red’s head in of course a safe distance away from the man.

“You, where’s your clearance?! You with Ki?”

There was a dead silence afterward. The Aqua squad was getting nervous.

“Forget it, shoot him!”

---

“A suspicious man? Deal with him. Don’t make any mistakes, eliminate the threat.”

“And the arsenal teams?”

“Keep them busy in the holds. We might have a war on our hands any time soon.”

“Right, yes sir.” The Aqua executive saluted the leader by the desk of his chair, taking his leave for the door.

The leader sighed, tapping his desk heavily with his prosthetic arm. He seated at the desk of his chair, a hooded guard with his arms crossed beside him. A sheath of a blade was pointing beside his hip. The leader sat in the shadows, ever mysterious.

“Long time no see, boss” Diseh’s voice beckoned around them. The leader shot up. Diseh appeared from the door and from the psychic energy of being teleported, “So, you finally rose up the ranks, huh? I had faith. Really, I did,” he sounded sarcastic.

The leader sat back down, a smirk on his face as he closed his eyes, “Yeah, well. One achieves that if they want something bad enough.”

Diseh chuckled, placing a hand on his hip, “Heh, 19 and you’re still full of yourself. Aren’t you, Gale?”

“No more full of myself than you, Diseh,” he commented back.

Flashback~

"Well, well, well..." a voice echoed from the upper stairs with his own guardian companions of Aqua beside him, "Jimmy, leader of Rocket! We meet again!" he yelled, revealing himself to be the leader, in which Spence and Jimmy got away from in the beginning of the story, "You bastard! This will be payback for what you and that old man did to me at the Safari!" he lifted his mechanical arm in the air, he had lost both his left arm and right leg thanks to Mewtwo's counterattack from the bullets, "You and your friends and family will suffer! Team Aqua, attack!"

He watched his pokemon get beaten, looking up with anger and hate in his eyes, “...Damn you. The old man sure picked his pawns well,” he cursed, returning his Weavile from what was left of the fountain and the Vaporeon struggling to get back up. He looked around. At least ten grunts still remained, their pokemon power however lacking. He knew he couldn’t go on much longer.

“...You idiots,” he insulted the four trainers, “What could you possibly be fighting for? Why are you helping this old man? Do you truly believe he cares about any of you? That he can actually help you in return...?” he asked, almost serious, “You know what I heard? That he’s just as bad as those Psyche members. Diseh, Ki, Xalia...” he chuckled, “...And what did they all do to you...? Oh, yeah. They destroyed your homes, killed your families, and took away this planet’s very way of life!”

Houndoom leapt in front of him, ready to tear into someone with his mean growl, as the leader ripped the clothing around his mechanical arm, clenching it up in front of himself as he was ready to go.

“Your Midnight Leader... He’s not human either! An ally to a bastard like that is an enemy of mine! Now give me all you’ve got!”

The leader looked around. Either the rest of the team were unconscious or had fled.

He sighed with annoyance, removing his blue hood and Aqua mask, “Very well, Jimmy...” he spoke calmly at first, before looking into a roar, “Let’s test that theory of yours!”

He ran straight towards him before the main doors burst opened along with a gust of wind. A large comical orange dragon appeared with Spence on its back.

“Barooo?” the Dragonite landed as Spence hopped off.

The young leader had stopped, glaring dead straight at Spence, “...You.”

Spence looked over, giving a frown, “I’m sorry about what happened to your arm and leg... I didn’t mean for...”

“No, no, no... You’ve done a whole lot more than depriving me of my limbs, you bastard... I’ll kill you!!!” he ran at Spence instead, left arm clenched up.

Spence sighed, readying his blade. Swipe. The leader was sent flying up the stairs, left arm torn apart by a single blow. As he hit the ground, what was left of his arm smashed beside him. Unconscious, he was only a young man from the beginning, just like Jimmy. He had dark brown longish hair and a scar down his face.

Gale was that same young man, only now, he was more mature from back then.

“Heh, true. I’m glad you’ve changed in personality... You were really annoying back then, ahaha. Anyway, straight to the business at hand...”

“Heh, right... Training under people who are hardly human at all does that to you,” Gale cupped his hands to his desk, “...So, you wouldn’t have come unless you had something planned, am I right? Ki told me you were up to something.”

“Ki? You speak of him so formerly... Why not just call him dad?” Diseh grinned, taking a seat.

Gale glared, “Just get to the point, Diseh.”

Diseh smiled, “Will do.”

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As the squad surrounded Red, he recalled Latios and put both his hands on his blades. As the commander spoke up, "Forget it, shoot him!” Red mumbled, "Fools."

The squad began firing at will but when they stopped Red was no where to be seen. "Was that it?" They turned to see Red on the other side them. The commander began to speak but was quickly cut-off as Red's barrage of attacks hit all of them at once.

Blood pooled at Red's feet before he ran off, searching for the largest building. He saw the watchtowers and thought to himself for a moment. Those can be a problem.

He jumped up to the ledge of one of the towers, silent as a ghost. Before the guard had time to turn around Red drove his blade into him. He quickly sliced down the other guard that was manning the light.

Red jumped down from the tower and resumed running, covered in blood.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The cry of the legendary beast blasted through Clarke. He felt power coming towards him, he stood behind Matt as he was the bearer of the silver wing. Clarke was genuienly frightend. He didn't know what to do, all he could do was wait.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:23 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((One more post from you redt and I’ll move the plot along for you. More killing, bloodshed, and get him to just enter the main building. End of post. I wish Jimmy would post soon...))

When Lugia appeared in a splash of water behind it, the mirage of the sky vanished into what was true. They were surrounded by the sight and the sound of nothing but a thousand waterfalls, almost endless, as far as the eye can see in what appeared to be the cave. It was an incredibly enormous room. It was as if they were in another world all together. Lugia landed before them on the platform they were standing, its wings spread as it spoke to them telepathically. The sound of its voice both echoed their hearts and honoured them immensely.

Matt was stunned just as well as Spence. But Spence stepped forward first to confront the legendary in his plea.

“Lugia, I am Spence, leader of Team Midnight and friend to the late Zack who passed away.”

“Zack... So, he has finally passed on to the afterlife... I have known him ever since he was a child, and we have helped each other on a great number of occasions when he was with another Team Midnight... Judging by your faces, I can sense that it was not a natural death, but the way he was living was unforgivable to nature. I am saddened, yet it was the way he wanted to die. That is what I believe. Spence, leader of Midnight, what is it you wish from me?”

Spence nodded, “We’ve come for your help again, to save the world. There will be a war between Psyche and Midnight. I didn’t want it to come to this... but it’s almost inevitable now. Team Aqua, who Psyche has been controlling behind the scenes ever since I can remember, is going to use Kyogre and a number of clones to stop us from ridding the world of Psyche, therefore leading to the end of this world... The man and the woman who also has control over both Ho-oh and Rayquaza will be trying to stop us as well...” Spence frowned.

“We want peace,” Matt began bravely, pouring his heart out, “We want the world to be at peace again. We want the age of clones to be over, so everything will be right again. Too many people and pokemon have been hurt. Ever since I joined Spence to help restore balance, I’ve met too many people to count who have been hurt because of the legendaries who have been cloned, and what Psyche is doing to the world with Aqua by its side... Zack, Jimmy, Jet, Red, Theo, Clarke, Gold, Sarah, Diseh, Spence, DX... I’m fight for them and the world. I know I’m just a kid, but I need to help make everything right, just as everyone else is trying to. So please,” Matt got down on his knees, bowing to Lugia, “Please Lugia, please help us.”

Spence was astonished by Matt. He couldn’t help but smile though. Matt really grew up, ever since he caught him and Jet stumbling in on them out the Dojo at Saffron. Diseh and Sarah really did well in teaching him. Spence was proud of him.

“Bearer of the Silver Wing... Your words are kind and they speak from your heart, I can see that. I can also see that Spence has entrusted you to hold the Silver Wing, the gift Zack left behind for you all to meet me... and I can see that he made a wise decision to do so. I will be happy to help you.”

“Really?” Matt leaned up with shock written all over his face, “Really, you will?!”

“Haha,” Spence chuckled, giving Matt a thumbs up, “Way to go, Matt! I’m proud of you.”

“Hehe,” Matt laughed, a smile as big as the feeling he had in his heart. He gave a thumbs up back, “Thanks, Spence.”

Spence nodded with a smirk, crossing his arms. He turned to Clarke, “Well, that settles that. I hope the others are doing okay. I have faith that Jimmy and Mewtwo will be able to tame Groudon, but I’m worried about Red and Diseh... Diseh was supposed to get back to me after they confronted the Aqua leader. It’s been too long...” he grumbled, looking away, “Well, we can’t do anything until Jimmy has control over Groudon. In a while when Mewtwo’s done, I’ll go to Lilycove to see what’s up. Clarke,” he turned to him again, “You should stay with Matt and Lugia. If we’re going to win, we’re going to have to support the legendaries who are helping us out. Jet will keep an eye on Jimmy and Groudon.”

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red walked down the alleyways, leaving a trail of bloody footprints. The sounds of talking men could be heard, along with running of feet towards Red's direction.

He laughed lightly as a fairly large group of soldiers came across his path. "You! Drop your weapon!" Red smiled, "Ok, but you first." He threw his red katana and it nailed the center soldier in the chest. He threw the blue blade and nailed the one next to him.

By the time the other soldiers tried to turn around and run, Red was right there on the other side. He flashed his blood-ridden blades before loud yells could be heard throughout the complex.

Red continued down paths, a large building becoming more and more visible. Almost there. Then a bullet whistled past Red's head. He turned and deflected the onslaught of bullets with his two blades. He looked and found the source of fire in the windows of the adjacent building.

Red threw out a pokeball and Latios emerged. "Destroy it." He nodded before he sped off into the building. Soon yelling could be heard, then the windows lit up in a bright white light before a large explosion practically destroyed the building. Latios appeared at Red's side. "Good job Latios. Now let's take the center building. He stopped before he moved, "But first use Draco Meteor on all the buildings except the large center one."

Latios closed his eyes as his body glowed red before the red traveled up and out of his body. It shot into the sky and spread put like a large firework. Large meteors crashed onto the surrounding buildings as Red and Latios sped towards the building.

Most of the base laid in ruins as Red and Latios entered the building, his swords drawn. "Xalia, I'm ready to kill you."

Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:49 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry bud, had some limited laptop use lately. All is well though~))

"Dammit!" Charizard swerved through the air dodging flames and falling rocks, blasting off flamethrowers of it's own. "Okay...try to stay stable...Pachirisu won't work so I'm gonna need you to co-operate with me for a second..." Jimmy stumbled a little bit before getting to his feet on Charizard's back. Thanks, guys, for buying me time... He pushed the button on a pokeball, releasing Umbreon. As not to risk losing the ball. "Alright, Charizard..." Jimmy gripped Charizard's wings tightly, looming over Umbreon.

"Full-speed ahead! Umbreon, when we get close enough I want you to shoot off a Confuse Ray - muster up the biggest one you can pull of. We don't wanna miss, okay?" It nodded. "alright...let's go!" Charizard bolted off toward the Groudon, the force pushing Umbreon back toward Jimmy's body. a little further... "Go!" A large flashing ball emerged from the group and shot toward Groudon, soon disappearing with a flash.

Groudon shook itself furiously, waving it's claws left and right in the confusion. As Charizard attempted to dodge the flurry of swipes, Umbreon lost balance and fell from the dragon's back. "Umbreon!" Without a second thought, Jimmy dove after the dark canine. He wrapped his arms around it, expecting certain death before landing on a familiar surface. "Charizard!?" Jimmy was greeted by a grunt and a thumbs up. "Haha! Never thought I'd be so happy to see a dragon so up close." Jimmy returned Umbreon and gripped Charizard's wings again. "Now let's finish this!" Charizard flew upwards to meet the enraged giant who was still tossing about.

"Thanks to the others, he's almost finished. All we need to do is add the finishing touch." Charizard nodded as Jimmy gave him a smirk. Once close enough he blasted just enough of a shot of fire into Groudon's face to piss him off even more. The now blinded Groudon flung his arms about, crashing into nearby walls and stalactites, crushing them around him before finally trapping the enormous creature in a fit of it's own rage.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:47 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As Spence and Matthew confront Lugia for help in the hopes of befriending it for the battle to come...

Jimmy encounters Groudon in the attempt to tame the continent pokemon with Mewtwo and Jet by his side...

Red storms the Team Aqua facility in revenge for his former mentor...

The mysterious Diseh and the darkly changed Team Aqua Leader, Gale, have a little discussion about current events...

All the pieces are falling into place --- the war for the pokemon world is soon to commence...

---

“Let’s cut the crap. I know you know from Ki all about me,” Diseh continued, sitting in the chair as he spoke casually to the young leader behind the desk, his bodyguard still as a statue.

“Yes... I know now you had the power to go back and change the past to your liking – I know you sided with the Midnight Leader and helped train his team in a secret location... I suppose you’re here to bloat about how clever you are, but I know that isn’t just the case. You’re here for a reason. So, tell me, what’s going to happen now?”

“A war,” Diseh smirked with his simple reply, “But before that, I wanted to play a little game for fun... pity Ki foresaw that I’d use Red against them. I guess I underestimated him,” he chuckled to himself darkly, looking upon the shady guard with the blade sheath by his waist.

“Yes...” Gale cupped his hands together, leaning on his desk, “They had him appeared quite awhile ago. He’s just awoken from recovery.”

Diseh butted in, “He’s not as strong as Red, he never will be. But nevertheless, he’s a clone as well with all of Red’s talents, I can see that. They’ve done well to counter me. I can only hope Red won’t die.”

Gale chuckled, “You really thought Red could destroy Ki and Xalia?”

“No, but since nobody else who could wanted to... I thought I might as well bring up same unhappy truths and let him try... For Blue, and for him.”

“You mean Spence... Ahahahaha...” Gale laughed into the palm of his metal hand, he stopped for an instant to smile to Diseh who looked a bit annoyed from his reaction, “Only we know what he’s to become. It doesn’t matter if Ki and Xalia are defeated, Psyche will live on through him and the world will come to an end because of Psyche.”

“You’re wrong about that, Gale,” Diseh smiled back, Gale seemingly looking disillusioned by his confidence, “I’ve made sure that Midnight will save the world, and it will be thanks to the clones Psyche has created. Myself as well as the rest of the clones will be Psyche’s undoing. You can believe that.”

“Heh,” Gale simply shrugged it off, he couldn’t believe him, “Right... So, where is the rest of Midnight, if Red’s coming here?”

Diseh’s smile left him as he crossed his legs, his arms resting on the arms of the chair, “Spence, Matt and Clarke are at Whirlpool Islands...“

“Lugia...” Gale murmured.

“And Jimmy, Jet and Mewtwo are taming Groudon as we speak.”

“Groudon...? But that would mean ---?”

“Yes. Spence anticipated Ki would use someone to control Kyogre in their final battle. Groudon is the only one capable of matching Kyogre since Ki has Rayquaza.”

“I see... The old man is smart,” Gale thought it over, looking upon a blue orb that seemed to glow in his coat pocket, “...So, who will be the one to ride Groudon?”

“James. Better known as Jimmy, Leader of Team Rocket, grandson to famous Giovanni and former Leader of Rocket.”

Gale smiled, sitting back in his chair as he crossed his eyes, “Yes, I’m awfully familiar with him. Ever since I confronted him in Fuchsia, our paths have crossed more than once... Heh,” he chuckled slightly, “Must be fate that I must fight him again for a third time.”

“The Aqua Leader and the Rocket Leader head to head... I hardly had to change anything for this to happen. I’ve never believed in fate before, at least after I was born, but I can’t think of another word for it,” Diseh spoke, no emotion on the subject.

“That’s if Jimmy can manage it,” Gale leaned in, “Apparently Kyogre completely took over Archie when he tried to betray Psyche – and Kyogre almost changed me completely as well. But unlike Archie, I’ve mastered the power of the orb since, thanks to being defeated back at Saffron. It inspired me to be better. I’m sure Groudon is the same way.”

“That’s right, but Jimmy’s different... He’s strong, just as strong as you.”

“And of course, if he does manage to acquire Groudon in the first place, we have the same ships that binded Kyogre not too long ago...”

“You think they’ll be enough? Jet, Clarke and the others will deal with them while the legends have their little squabble, don’t you worry about that.”

Gale laughed, “Confident, aren’t you? And what of Spence...?” he asked with curiosity.

“I will be the one to deal with him,” Ki suddenly walked into the the room with Xalia by his side. They wore gold, black and purple kimonos, the colours of Psyche, “Diseh, I was wondering when you’d show up. We’ve miss you,” he said insincerely. Ki grew out his hair. It was long and blonde. He looked more like some kind of god now. It fitted his position well.

“Ki, Xalia...” Diseh stood up from his chair to face them at the doorway, he smirked, “Loving the new look, Ki, so you finally grew out your hair... What’s that mean, I can only wonder.”

“Finally, the three of us are together. For one final time, hehehe...” Xalia laughed to herself cruelly as Diseh shot a sharp eye at her.

“Diseh,” Ki began, “I think you have some explaining to do. Follow me outside so we can have a little discussion. Xalia, stay inside with our clone and wait for our unwelcome guest to arrive. Gale, prepare the Arsenal Ships, and call upon the rest of the fleet to meet with you from Mossdeep. You’re riding Kyogre tonight, to finally end Midnight’s suffering. We will finally finish this meaningless battle once and for all.”

Gale stood up from his desk almost immediately after his name was called. There was no father and son relationship there, just orders, “Yessir,” he saluted Ki off, leaving them behind, with the orb that commanded Kyogre in the palm of his hand.

“So then, shall we?” Ki turned to Diseh who showed him the door.

Diseh nodded with the serious of looks, “Yeah, let’s do this.”

((You can confront Xalia now, redt. Red won't see anyone else because they would have left before Red made it.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Do you want me to control Xalia and/or Red 2?))

Red ran through the levels of the building. No guards on the first couple of levels, hmm...it seems that they may be waiting for me. And red's assumptions were correct as he arrived on the next level.

There was at least a hundred soldiers. "I'll have fun with this." The men wasted no time in charging at Red. He smiled before unsheathing both his blades. Gun fire rang out into the air as the leading soldiers attempted to kill Red. He spun his blades, deflecting most of the bullets back at the soldiers. More soldiers soon took the place of the fallen.

"Alright I'm done with you." Red sped toward them in a flash of movement. The men looked behind them at Red before their bodies went limp and blood pooled in the middle of the room. Then a squadron of soldiers with swords ran out from the side rooms, and charged at him. Red held his blades firm and struck back at the men, clashing blade to blade. Red jumped back, preparing for his most deadly attack.

Red lunged, spinning his blade in multiple directions and slashing in the air around the men before appearing behind them. Slashes began to strike them men, the deflected some of the attacks but their blades broke under the onslaught. The bodies weren't even distinguishable as human any more.

Red was covered in blood as he made it to the top level. He barged into the room, noting that Xalia was smiling at me with a black hooded character next to her. I saw the sheathed blade by his side.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Groudon let out roar after bellowing roar as it attempted to lift the boulders from its back. Jimmy and Charizard landed in front of the Beast cautiously. "Alright, old droog...now that I have your undivided attention, I'd like to make you an offer." Jimmy reached into his pocket and revealed the red orb again. "I assume you know what this is." Groudon let out a grunt as it fixed it's attention on the orb. Jimmy smirked and slipped it back into his pocket and stepped closer. Groudon shook more violently than before. Jimmy grasped the orb in his pocket, feeling a surge of power and rose his hand against Groudon's head. "Calm down..." It's growls quieted as the glowing symbols on it's body dimmed. Jimmy smirked and released his grip on the orb. "Now...I'm gonna need your help with something, alright?" Groudon stared at Jimmy for what seemed like forever before giving him a quick nod. Jimmy sighed and smiled. Oh lovely Bog...thought I'd have met my end there for a second...Thanks for everything, guys...

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25