It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Jet..." he groaned, slapping his palm into his forehead.

Spence forgave DX for shouting out his name, with a sigh. The amount of attention Jet used to take on those thugs probably got him noticed, not to mention his past, and now he knew his name. It would be extremely dangerous to just let him go now. It wasn't just for his own safety either, it was DX and Jimmy's, too.

"Jet; the Elite Four survivor. He trained under Lance." He answered Jimmy.

"Jet, call back your pokemon," he glared his way, turning to face the child that was with him, the Gastly's owner, "And who may you be?"

Spence was fairly ticked off at this moment.

---

You could hear a man's panting from the door. As soon as the knock was heard, something hard and solid hit the floor inside. Footsteps came after the door, opening up after a brief moment. A man, sweaty and bare-chested answered, it looked as though he was just doing a workout. With long dark brown hair and dark green eyes, this character was strange and unique in many ways. He was fairly fit, his muscle pulsing from the strain, about in his early 30's. His right arm, infused with a metal plate and around the shoulder, his hand still functioning, the metal only reaching the back of it, leaving his palm and fingers free. His skin was pale, his usual colour. Around his green eyes they were darkened.

"Ah, Russel. Good to see you again," the man opened the door all the way, showing him in.

When Russel was inside, the man shut the door and removed his dark green coat from the hook beside it, wrapping it around himself, "I saw the news."

There wasn't much to his small apartment at all. There was the loungeroom; one couch, plasma, weight equipment and boxing bag in the corner, and the small kitchen behind the bench. There was a hall to the left where you came in that led to the bathroom, toilet, and next biggest room, the bedroom.

Beside some paperwork, there was a small photo frame of him and this lady on the kitchen bench. He had his arm around her, and they looked pretty happy. He was way younger then, probably in his 20's. He wasn't pale at all back then as he was now.

"There's still some chinese left in the fridge if you want to heat it up." He sat down.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes, I believe I do have a problem with you spying on us. Buzz off."

He then turned to the man with the salamence.

"Seeing as he knows you, I won't be in your way."

Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(My bad Crunchy, I thought when Jet overheard Jimmy that I saw the word Midnight."

Jet could tell Spence was ticked but didn't care. Spence knew things he wanted to know and Jet will do anything to get the infomation. He called back his Salamance. "You know Spence, I was just going to let you go on with your business, but apparently you and your people know a lot more than you told me. All I want know is how to destroy team psyche ."

Last edited by paco25_007 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:58 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((You shoudn't even be aware of Midnight yet, edit post please, and I'm waiting for Matt to reply.))

Spence crossed his arms, closing his eyes. "Right, but first thing's first; that kid behind you better answer up or I won't tell you a thing."

The kid, although very unlikely, could have been a spy for all he knew.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:30 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Sorry to keep you waiting))

Matt returned his Gastly and walked forward. He looked sternly at the three people in front of him.
"I was with Jet and personally I'm kinda curiousy about all this business as well."
He flipped some hair out of his face and looked at each of them in the face.
"I want Psyche out of my city. And I want this world to be rid of all these 'Teams'. "Spence was it? I want to join up with you guys on whatever you have planned for Psyche. I'll do anything I can."

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy laughed. "Is this kid for real...?" Umbreon was growling lowly now and Charmeleon had a smirk resembling Jimmy's. "why, you can't be much older than my kid brother. Come back when you've dropped some and maybe we'll talk." He laughed again and turned to Spence. "So, what say you on these two, eh?" He moved closer to a wisper. "I think it's a trap...the man seems much too powerful to be joining up with a group...especially if he's a former Elite. And the boy seems too against something so big, despite his youth." He backed up and looked at Sepnce for an answer. "Ahh brother," He put his arm around DX. "Don't be so hasty with the boy, afterall, what type of threat could such a young one be?" He laughed again.

((Sometimes, I think I'd be a better villain...))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet shook his head . "I trust the kid, he is too weak looking to be a spy, no offence Matt. Listen, we don't have to be best buddies, I just want to avenge my friends and my brother." Jet looked at Jimmy. He looks pretty suspicious. "Jimmy I would like it if you withdrew your Umbreon. If had to withdraw Salamance, I think it's only fair."

Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy shrugged. "If that's want you want, I guess..." He pulled out the black ball and returned Umbreon to it. With a red flash of light he was gone. He chuckled. "Well now...a former Elite feeling threatened by a mere thug and his loyal troop..?" He chuckled again and walked back behind Spence to take a seat. Charmeleon followed him. "Your call, boss."

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence finally got an answer. His name was Matt.

"Fine..." he turned to Jimmy, giving him a shrug, "You said you wanted to be rid of the teams, Matt? Well, this is Team Midnight, and I'm the leader and survivor of the legacy. So, you'll have to kill me if you want that," he said, turning to face the two, "Our plans are this; we're raiding the Psych Building, tonight. Not so much the lower levels, but the top levels are bound to give us some revealing information about Team Psych..."

He crossed his arms, turning to Jimmy, "Because, what do we know about Psych anyway? All we know is that they are aligned with Aqua. I don't know about you guys, but I've never seen or heard from one of Psych's leaders yet, or for that matter the recent president of the building. The Psych building's our only lead right now, but I'm positive what lies up there will give us something, if anything."

Spence tilted his head to the right, talking to the two behind him, "This is it. If you want out now you may go, but if you stay, you'll be known as a Team Midnight member when we go through with this. You'll be given the same treatment as me, a wanted criminal. They'll want you dead."

He paused, waiting for them to make a decision, continuing after.

"So, this is the plan; there are 100 floors of the building, what we want is in the 90th going up. To reach this, we have three choices: one; we take the stairs; it'll be a hell of a climb, but the main stairway is around the back of the building, so it'll be a way to sneak in. And two; take the elevator. We're however bound to be ambushed, so they'll stop at levels to jump in and attack us. Three is my option; we take both. The elevator is fairly big, but it won't be able to support heavy pokemon. Most likely it'll crash. Anyway, whatever route we take, they'll only reach up to the 89th floor, where security is bound to be tight. We regroup there. Beyond the 90th floor, we'll need keycards, so we'll have to keep an eye out for them."

"Any questions before I assign each of you to your route?"

Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt crossed his arms in front of him.
"Sometimes, you have to join hypocricy to destroy it."
His eyes had brightened with pride now.
"GEtting in won't be that hard. My father works there so I have access to some if not all of the card keys."

Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX shook his head.

"I doubt your father will just hand you all of the card keys without asking anything. Unless you have them already, in which case, we're in luck. As for going up, I vote stairs. Wait...Jet, your Salamence. Do you think it could carry us? If anybody else has flying types, they could help, too. I don't have any, unfortunetly. Well, unless Togepi evolved right now, but that won't happen."

Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I could help with that if Charmeleon were to evolve. Haha." Charmeleon let out a snort. "We do have another option..." He smirked and turned to Spence. Jimmy, being a stong user of the 'If you have it, use it' method gave hima hinting look. "Come on, he could be of a very big help right now...besides...teleportation always did have a hand over flying. If nothing else, this kid must have something other than that Gastly. We could split into groups if necessary..."

Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Who said anything about him giving them to me?"
He reached in his pocket and took out two shining plastic cards.
"I have a good load of information on them stored on my computer as well. As for flying in...I have a Butterfree...but I'm not sure it's strong enough to hold anyone unless we use it for transporting supplies or such."
He gave Jimmy an odd look.
"Teleportation...you mean a Psychic-Type?"

Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet nodded. "I have my Salamance and Dragonite. Salamance could carry two and dragonite as well. So one person would have to go in the hard way.But I don't know about the left over person. So far, it's up to Spence."

Last edited by paco25_007 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Um, nobody is supposed to have any cardkeys... And Matt's father works under the 90th floor so nobody would have those cardkeys. Sorry, it'd be a bit too easy that way. Besides, why would Matt try to blow up the building when his own father worked in it?! :( ))

((I've gotta go soon so I'll post/edit when I come back.))

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:53 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Sorry, I meant for him to blow it up after office hours with more of a time bomb and i thoguht him having the keys could be a bit helpfull...I'll edit if you want.))

"Well if we have to go the hard way I have three pokemon capable of putting people to sleep...there's no definite chance though."
He looked up to Spence.
"My Rattata and Gastly can be spies as well...they're small enough...and if Rattat gets caught they'll think he's just roaming."
He looked around again looking for a reaction.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX squinted at the ground, thinking.

"So one person can't go up..."

He began thinking of a way to handle this. If Togepi did evolve, it could probably lift the last person with Butterfree's help, but it wouldn't happen. Then it hit him. Spence had two Pokemon, which he had watched for a few minutes. Swampert and...

"Spence! Could your Scizor carry the last person? I assume his Butterfree could help if it's needed, as well."

Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Don't be fools! Do you really think these guards will go down that easily? Obviously they'll keep weaker ones around the lower floors but once we reach the higher-ups they'll be relentless. Especially if they're trying to protec...or hide...whatever's on the final floors. Also, being nobody even knows what they're up to, we have the disadvantage of not knowing what they're capable of. We can't just rush throught he front door..." He tapped his cane to the ground and thought. "I suggest..." He stood up, still staring at the ground. "we send two or three people to the front and rough it up a bit, you know, just to grab the attention of the lower-class guards and make their way up from there. Meanwhile, the other, prefferably stronger, will enter from higher up with the use of the flying pokemon. With their strength, they could take out what they could of the stronger guards and either wait for the ground floor troop to make their way up or meet half way." He glanced at Spence. "Although, this is just an idea...and quite on impulse...there could be a much better solution...if anybody wanted to contribute." He looked around searching for a response.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:51 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX nodded at Jimmy's comment.

"That gives me an idea. One group sneaks into a random floor among the first 90 and causes confusion. While the guards go down to lend support, the stronger people will go to the upper floors and do their stuff."

"I think that Matt and I should stay low, while Jimmy goes a bit higher. Jet and Spence could then reach the highest levels."

"Or...here's another idea...we all go to a lower floor and ambush a few guards, steal their uniforms, then tie them up in a closet or something. We can then go to the higher floors via the elevator and go through unnoticed. They might also have key cards. It would be hard to pull off, though."

Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry about being so late, I've been pretty sick lately.))

Spence was glad they were brainstorming, but only a couple of them had the right idea.

“That’s right, we’re splitting up. Two of you will be bursting in the front with me, taking the elevator, and the rest of you will be taking the stairs.” He walked over to a corner, pulling up the floorboard as he unwrapped his black cloak and daggled it into the opening, keeping it hidden. He reached for the coat given to him and placed it next to him, sitting down, “The stairway is too narrow for pokemon to fly around to the top, and even if we used our pokemon to fly around the outside… My bet is they have an invisible defence system. Flying into those clouds is suicide, anyway.”

Spence reached for the pocket, taking out three earphones, it was all his friend could retrieve. “We can communicate using these.” Spence put his on his right side. Now he had to figure out the groups.

“Jimmy, DX, take the last two. Make sure you report to me constantly if we’re split up. Right now, they don’t know how many members I’ve assembled, so we’ll use that to our advantage. We’ll give DX and Matt some time to sneak up.”

He stood up, putting on the grey coat and lifting the hood up. He felt the device on the left side on his chest.

“Try to avoid confrontations whenever possible, and don’t be hostile to people who are not hostile to you. Most people working in there have families too and are just trying to get by just as well as you and me, some may even be clueless to who we are and probably won’t be informed either. I don’t think they’ll stop work progress just to deal with us, so avoid the lower levels from the 89th floor at all costs. Also, don’t talk or trust anybody in there, you may just put all of us in danger.”

He turned to everyone, “Well, let’s go. Jimmy, Jet and I will go through the front and cause a distraction. We’ll shortly make our way inside and into the elevator. Meanwhile, you two sneak into the back and take the stairs. It’ll reach the 89th floor. We’ll wait up for you guys there.”

“And DX,” Spence threw him a pokeball, his Scizor, “Just in case.”

Spence kicked the door open and walked outside, still raining. The gym was on a hill overlooking Saffron. It became too dark and the clouds around above the city were blowing furiously into the swirling mess that gathered atop of the Psych building. It was a pretty sight below, the lights piercing through the darkness, rain and wind. It was time to go. Spence hit the road and started to run until the lights of the buildings raced around him.

---

Spence looked up at the dark colossus of a building, standing metres away from the front entrance. Him, Jimmy and Jet were ready to go. "DX, go up the stairs now. Jimmy, Jet, take out those two front guards."

Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Good to have ya back!))

Jimmy carefully secured the earpiece and listened carefully to his orders. He laughed to himself quietly. Well now, Jimmy, how's it feel to be taking them rather than giving, hm? "Heh...you never stop mocking me, do you, Grandfather?" He muttered to himself as they made thier way to the Psych building.

Jimmy felt a smirk coming on as he awaited their espionage. He kept Umbreon with him, as he was good for tracking and nearly invisible in the night aside from his yellow strips. Once given the order, he calmly rose with Umbreon and approached. He wispered to Jet: "I'll take right, you go left." He stopped and bent to talk to Umbreon. He simply said: "Delta." It nodded in understanding and slowed its pace. I'd be using Charmeleon if it wasn't for this blasted rain...then again...if you want a good tolchoking...pull out the good troop... He smirked and prepared for their strike.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Darth's withdrawn from the roleplay.))

There was a ring. The man sitting comfortably had to get up from his couch and stand, moaning as he went across the livingroom to see his phone vibrating on the counter. He picked it up, soon grinning.

Russel had been microwaving the food, looking curiously at his reaction.

"Well, Russ... I've gotta split," he put his phone in his pocket as well as retrieving a wad of cash, throwing it to him, "That's the rest of your payment. You were pretty successful, a job well done."

He walked into the bedroom, putting on a white shirt underneath his dark green coat, walking back out while fastening his pokeball belt around his waist, "You know where my keys are..." he waved, heading for the door, "Lock up when you head off this time!"

Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX nodded and proceeded towards the back. He saw the staircase and approached the entrance.

"Matt and I reached the staircase. We're heading in."

DX opened the conveinently unlocked door and made his way to the top.

"We're on our way up."

Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:36 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Right. Keep me posted every 10 floors."

Spence walked over as the two guards approached Jimmy and Jet, they called for backup as Spence proceeded inside.

Inside the expensive tiled setting, there was a fountain with a statue above it, water twirling around a Charizard. Odd choice, or perhaps it had some meaning to it. Defying laws, or nature... "Whatever." Two staircases on the left and right lead to the next level, they had to make through three to make the elevator. It was a fairly large hall. Two more guards came running down the stairs, holding their guns up, "Freeze!!!"

"Like hell..."

Spence placed his hood onto his head, moving his right arm to his chest. Suddenly, an electrifying sound was heard and Spence had vanished. "What?!" "Where did he go?!" They both backed up cautiously. Soon, the sound of a blade was heard sliding from its freshhold, slicing through the air and cutting one of the gunmen's weapons in half. He fell to the floor in shock. "No way!!!" the last guard shot aimless at the large sword, only having his bullets defecting as he fired. Slice! The gun was ripped in half and the man knocked back onto the staircase.

Spence reappeared as the stealth began to recharge, putting his sword away and proceeding up, "Guys, I'm going ahead. Jimmy, Jet, keep up with me!"

Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Umbreon picked up to a rush and son there seemed to be multiple copies of it. As the guard circled, looking around for the dogs there were blasts of sand shot up at his face at every turn. He covered his eyes and yelled for help just as it'd stopped. He cautiously uncovered his eyes to see a large glowing mass heading for him. Afterwards, all went dark. Jimmy returned Umbreon as he casually walked passed the guard. "Haha, I never do get tired of a good Confuse Ray. Good job, old droog." He followed Spence hastily throughout the room after watching his swordsmanship. (The parts he was able to see anyway.) "I like your style, maybe you're not as old of a chellovek as I'd given credit for." He gave a kidding laugh.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 25  Next