It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"My names Jet." Jet looked around. "To anwser your question, I'm an ex- Elite Four member, so besides just wanting to make my pokemon the best, I wanted to be the best." Jet remembered the other thing he wanted to do. "By the way, have seen a old guy with a hoodie? Eh, forget it, I'm hungry, you want something to eat? I got money and need someone to talk to."

Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt took a half step back and gave him a curious look.
"Well I guess it does make sense that someone out of the Elite Four could do someone in like that."
He gesture to the bodies and tilted his head. He now thought to himself;
"This has to be a trap. Why would he just offer me food like that. Wierd...well...spring the trap I say!"
Matt grinned at the man and nodded his head.
"I know the perfect place. Here follow me!"
He picked up the speed a bit running off to the restaurant.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX smiled.

"Yeah. My parents ate here three days in a row. For all their meals. It's kind of wierd, but the food is good."

"Oh, you don't have to worry. The farm's still working, it's just not as good. They'll be able to get by for quite a while, but hey, you never know how long it takes to make a living."

The man soon returned with their deserts. DX thanked him and set about eating. Nothing like a good caramel sundae.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Mm!" He took a bite from his large banana split. "Very good...I'm impressed." The only food JImmy had known was the few vittles his family could afford, and that of the diner of course. "You see, I've been quite curious about this for years...please excuse me if I'm seeming rude, but where ever did you find land fit enough for farming? The sun must be so bright..." His smile faded for a second before he perked back up. "I'd very much like to visit there one day." He took another bite. "Afterall, all we get here is rain rain rain. It is good to hear of such success though." He smiled with a hint of envy. He swiftly took two more sticks and shoved them into his pocket. "With this rain," He gazed out the window. "How will we know when it reaches night fall? We still need to meet with Spence..."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet nodded. The kid reminded him of when he was young. Sometimes I'm too nice. Jet followed the kid. "Just to let you know I'm not a pedifile or a bad guy, I'm just a really social guy that needs people to talk to." Jet hoped he didn't freak the kid out.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt laughed.
"I didn't think you were free food is always good though!"
He opened the door to a local restaraunt and walked inside. He didn't see many people just two who seemd to be enjoying some dessert and discussing whatever they chose. Matt sat down relatively close jut incase this was in fact a trap of some sort. Afterall...he did just try to blow up the Psych building. He waiting patiently for the man to sit. While he did so he couldn't help but listen to the conversation beside him.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet also couldn't help what the people at the other table was saying. He turned to them as he reconized the name Spence. Isn't that the old guy. "Excuse me, but does Spence happen to be a old guy with a hoodie?"

Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Excuse me, but I don't believe such information to be any of your business." Jimmy shot the man a glare. How does he know about Spence? He looked over at DX looking for an answer. He then glanced back at the kid across from the man. He looks young enough to be that guy's kid... Jimmy smiled now. "I do apologize for such rudeness, you see, this weather just has me so worked up and I seem to have lost my temper." Jimmy offered his hand out with a smirk. "Name's Jimmy...and you are?"

Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Names Jet. I met the old guy an hour ago. If you know him then you know about Team Psyche right?" Jet paused. "They're the guys that ruined my life."

Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence used his phone as he walked into the rain, heading toward the Psych building as it towered into the dark swirling clouds.

---

Spence, still outside, in the rain, leant against the side and back wall of the Psych building. It was an enclosed small alleyway area between buildings. The clouds were dark, the rain was heavy, and every so often he would hear or see the thunder above.

"Hey!" a voice came across the alleyway, "A day like today, I'd be at a bar!" he shouted over the heavy rain, a man who wore a dark green coat along with a hood shrouding his face. It seemed hoods were pretty popular these days. Spence didn't notice, but the coat looked a lot like the black one he saw that woman wearing as they were leaving the station.

He seemed nice enough, so Spence answered, "Nah. Wish though." He was probably barely tipsy.

"Hm... Well, here." The man offered Spence his flask before taking some himself.

"Oh, thanks." Spence took the flask, giving a prompt of a thank you before drinking some.

"Horrible, depressing weather, wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah, you said it..." Spence offered to hand it back, but the man shook his head, waving his hand left and right to say he wouldn't accept it back.

"Nah, you can keep it. I've gone over my limit. Wasn't supposed to drink anymore..." he chuckled, giving a quick scratch on the back of the head before leaning next to Spence.

Spence chuckled back sadly, drinking some more, "Well, thanks."

"No worries."

After that, they both just stood there, just looking up at the dark sky for a few minutes. Spence didn't care who that guy was then, he just liked the company. Without thinking about it though, maybe Spence felt like that guy was some old friend of his. Thinking about it now, he wasn't so sure.

"Well, I'm off."

Spence watched the guy walk away, watching him wave as he turned for the street. He felt a little sad, but he did need to be alone for his contact to arrive.

"See you later..."

The stranger was gone before Spence noticed a present lying on the ground where he once stood. Spence picked up the small box. It was giftwrapped rather nicely. Black wrapping paper, red ribbon. There was a label, it read: 'Happy Birthday, Spence~'

He glared, beginning to open it...

---

Spence was still standing again at the same location, but this time, with a death-glare on his face. He felt as if he was being played, like a pawn on somebody's chessboard. He hated that feeling, the same feeling he had back then, too.

When the hell was this guy going to show up anyway?!

"Spence...!"

Spence responded by slashing his blade out, grabbing, slamming something against the wall, and then holding up what seemed to be nothing. But the rain told otherwise. The water poured over what seemed to be an invisible object, the shape of a body.

"Ouch, that HURT! Hey, lemme go! SPENCE!"

Spence calmed himself and dropped the figure, it splashed into the water on the ground, "Uh, sorry..." he turned his back on him, looking around.

"Geez, I risk my life and this is what I get?"

"Hmph, whatever. You wouldn't even have one if I didn't save your sorry ass."

"Well now, who's in a pissy mood? Eh, forget it, let's just go over what I know and get this over and done with." The invisible figure got up and walked by Spence's ear, "I checked over the blueprints. The building has 100 floors. The elevator and main stairway only go up to the 90th floor, and even the original blueprints don't contain what kinda stuff is up there. You'll need cardkeys to access the floors. So you'll probably need to take out the higher levelled guards to obtain them. I've only worked in the 77th floor, so I can't tell you what kind of crap they do up there... But if it's anymore revolutionary than what we've been doing in the lower levels..."

"Right, do you have it?"

"Yes, of course."

"Great. Your dept is payed." Spence turned around, taking what looked like an ordinary folded up coat from the guy.

"The earphones are in one of the pockets. You'll be the kings of espionage. Just, please, don't..."

"Don't worry. We won't bother your floor, and if in the event we do get caught, we stole it from you. Got it?"

"Alright," the figure looked like he nodded, you could then hear the tapping of the puddles as he began to walk away, "And... thanks again." The tapping became softer and softer before they were no longer heard.

Spence looked up into the sky again. Things were finally setting into place, he guessed. He looked down at the flask he obtained from the unknown character from before, snorting before taking another drink. It was close to nightfall he felt, so he left onto the street, to meet the pair at the old gym up north.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy grit his teeth and smiled. "Ahh, it's nice to meet you, Jet." He turned to the boy. "And....you!" The waiter came back suddenly and brought the two their check. "Excuse me, sir." "Yes? How can I help you?" "Could you please tell me what time it is? My friend and i have a very important meeting to attend and I seem to have forgotten mine in my hotel. "Oh, of course sir." The waiter flashed Jimmy his watch and tucked it back under his sleeve. "Thank you very much." He nodded to the waiter who nodded back and continued on his route. "Well, I do apologize but we must really be on our way. It's been lovely talking to the both of you." Jimmy stood up and put his hat on. As the two started to talk away Jimmy turned. "Maybe we'll meet again sometime...and I'm very sorry for your...life...sir." He turned and continued, his smile quickly faded. I hate the rain...

Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence looked around the interior of what used to be the fighting gym, the Dojo. It seemed there was a fire. It was just left here in rubble. It was a secluded place north from Saffron City that was perfect for Team Midnight to discuss their nightly operations. At least it bore shelter from the rain.

The man tapped his foot on the floorboard. He was dead-centre in the middle of the gym. He crossed his arms. He wondered if anything happened to them, starting to worry.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry I'm not getting on as often as I should, I've got lots of schoolwork, and a birthday party for myself to organize. birthday was Monday, celebrating with Airsoft on Saturday.

Oh and In other news, you actually believed the pack of lies Russ gave your character? (or at least, I had intend it to be a pack of lies, but perhaps if it would work better for the plot if... Hmmmm...) Originally I had envisioned Russ planning the move himself, buying explosives off the black market, (In a totalitarian state black markets tent to be rather large, so if you give a character time and he can find just about anything on it. ) So as to strike a blow against psyche's already shaken economy, blame it on them to incite riots, and to prevent transfer of personnel and supplies.

One of the best tactics when fighting a war is to break the supply lines, so I figured it would make a perfect target for Russ. With a high speed train that can transport huge amounts of supplies daily, and with everything else being so obviously risky, how could Psyche afford not to use it? [/rambling] :) ))

I'll post when you get back to me on the whole Russ thing, I can let him be under some "employer" if that would better fit the RP you have in mind, although I originally planned Russ to be a double crosser. I could also play both russ and the team psyche member "employer" if you want me to.)) :twisted:

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet frowned. I need to find the old guy. "I'm following them Matt, you can come if you want, I don't care." Jet hid behind a wall, looking over to see jimmy and his friend. Jet observed both of them and that Jimmy did not as happy as when he met him.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt had a gleam in his eye.
"I like the way you think."
The two quietly followed Jimmy and his friend as far as they could go quietly.
"Who is this "Spence" anyway? Friend of yours?"
Matt pulled a ball out of his pocket and released it.
"Gaaastly!"
"Shh!"
Matt raised a finger to his lips.
"Gastly I want you to follow them and make sure we're on the right path, okay? Kind of a like a chain link."
Gastly nodded eagerly and made itself transparent.

((Hey Jimmy and I won't be til late tonight. Our band's playing a show up state and traveling+playing doesn't leave much time for the internet haha. By the way happy birthday Darth! Don't get shot up too bad.))

Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"i wouldn't call him a friend, more like an aquetance." Jet looked at the ghastly. "Nice,you into ghost pokemon?" Jet watched on as Jimmy was walked. Looks like Spence likes to hang with the young crowd.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Acquaintance? Then why such an interest? You could say I suppose. I grew up in Lavender and hung around the tower alot so it just kind of came naturally. Gastly was actually a gift from one of the channelers."
He remembered back when the two had an utmost distaste for eachother. Matt was actually knocked for a day or so from a Night Shade attack Gastly had used on him.
"Persoanlly...I preffer the use of Grass-Types."
Matt followed Gastly cautiously. Although transparent MAtt was still able to sense him due to the sensitivity he'd developed over the years.
"It looks like they're going into that old gym. But why?"

Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The two stepped into the gym and Jimmy suddenly noticed how burnt the gym was ont he inside. "Geez, what happened here..." He walked around curiously and knocked at things with his cane. He smiled, as it'd been missed. "I must say, this place is more than just a malenky bit dirty..." He noticed Spence in the center of the room and approached him. "So, Midnight, what did you have planned for us on this nochy? A bit of the old dirty work?" He laughed a little and fell hard into a sitting position on the floor. He released both Umbreon and Charmeleon and handed them the stolen bread. "Eat well, troops. Can't afford to have you famished, can I?" They munched happily, that is to say, Charmeleon did...Umbreon seemd a bit uneasy throughout their stay. He kept low with his ears back. Jimmy set his hand on its head. "Easy.." He looked back up at Spence. "So? What'll it be, boss?"

Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence had his back turned, arms crossed, "You're late, you two..." he sighed, turning around to face them. He noticed Charmeleon eating some bread, it smelled really nice. Spence was starting to feel hungry now.

Looking down at James, then to Umbreon, he couldn't help but notice how uneasy Umbreon was. Spence turned to DX, but instead looking toward the door behind him. There was a flicker of something purple before it evaporated back into the wall. Spence started to glare, "You two didn't happen to be followed, by any chance..."

Spence crouched down to pat Umbreon softly before standing back up again and sliding out his blade peacefully, walking cautiously toward the door. He then stopped, putting his weapon away and sighing at the thought. Of course, nothing ever goes as planned.

"Come out, Gastly, and bring your trainer with you."

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX was startled by Spence's comment on the ghastly. He released Togepi, Riolu, and Growlithe.

"Togepi, foresight."

Red beams shot from Togepi's eyes, surrounding the room. A ghastly was revealed.

"As Spence said, whoever this Ghastly belongs to, come out."

Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Russ walked causally out of the bar. he was still mostly sober, having entered mostly to get a feel of the city's inhabitants collective mood, rather than drink. Still, he had enjoyed his beverages.

He wandered around town for awhile, taking in the scenery, it wasn't much, due to the relative gloom overcast over the city. Russ felt a bit gloomy himself he was out of work, and with his budget gone after the train situation events, he wondered privately to himself how much longer it would take him to start getting desperate for food.

As he was walking through a residential district, another thought came to him. Grinning, he continued walking until he reached the home of an old friend, he walked up and knocked on the door.

As the door opened, Russ smiled. "Hey there! Long Time, No See."

((All you Capitan Crunch :D ))

Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet came out of corner. "So spence is your name, sorry having to call you a old man. It was easier than saying middle-aged man." Jet called out his Salemance. "So what is with calling out your pokemon, I'm not a threat or is the kid or his ghastly. Sorry Spence I just wanted to continue our conversation til those thugs ambushed me. You can tell who won." Jet looked at the gym they in and how burnt it looked. "Nice gym."

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX cursed.

Darn, I wasn't supposed to give his name.

"Instinct. I don't really like being spied on. But if you two know each other, I won't interfere unless something does happen. In which case he wouldn't need my help."

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy glared at the man. "You again, eh? I believe I made it clear our matters were none of your business. So that Gastly, it was yours? What a pity...I've always wanted one." He stood up, preparing for a possible battle. He looked back at Spence. "Well if you know this chellovek, then I'll do nothing until your word." His glare remained. Bad enough he already trashed my Rockets...there goes our security here...

Jimmy took a step back once he saw the Salamence. "A Salamence? Just who are you, exactly? And did one such as you come across such a powerful troop?"

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:47 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt stepped in behind Jet.
"No, it was mine...and if you have a problem then I'll take you right here."
Matt clenched his fist as his eyes darted from one person to another around the room. He looked at Spence.
"You must be that guy they're talking about. What's the deal with you?"

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next