It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Everyone branched off of it so I figured it was ok. You never listed 4 moves though I can edit if you want...))

Matt covered his eyes. "Erghh." Latios retreated back to his side as both had their dull looks locked on the target through a cloud of sand. "Show yourselves." Latios looked ar Matt as if to ask for orders. "Dragon Dance." Latios started to glow slightly and is moved from side to side biding its time.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((In Latios’s tranced state, let’s say he took on some new moves. He can have his original moves back when he’s yours again, Red.))

In another world, Spence saw himself float through pyreflies to land on a surface. The ground developed from pyreflies as they left flying up into the sky as they created an image of buildings around him, Motown. The pyreflies vanished, disappearing into the black unsettling sky.

Spence moved his hand towards his face. He had an amazing headache. He gasped, his hand was different. Fingerless gloves he remembered from a long time ago, and a younger hand.

“Oh, god…” Spence suddenly realised, “Is this just a dream, or am I really dead…? I’m, young again.”

Spence’s appearance was that of his younger 17 year old self. He was shorter, brown messy hair, big brown eyes, black bandana, old clothes…

Suddenly, in the distance and around the square of the village he had landed in, he saw figures in the distance; President Zackary and DX, and the younger versions of Diseh, Xalia Ki. They were standing around him. Spence was surrounded by them, like a sinful reminder.

“You’re all dead, aren’t you?” Spence said in an eerie calmness, swaying around and behind him, “So it’s true, Diseh, Xalia and Ki… They are clones, not the real thing.”

Suddenly, two figures could be heard rushing towards him from behind, Spence swiped his blade from his sheath and jumped back, locking blades with an old familiar face, “…Chase?!”

Spence pushed Chase back by his forceful sword-lock, backing away. Another familiar face baffled him, standing behind Chase, “Shiny?!!”

Chase’s sword out in his right hand, and Shiny’s sword in his sheath by his side, all of their blades were similar, no, identical. They were more or less the same age as him now. Their faces were similar, bar Shiny’s blonde hair and Chase’s blue hair. Chase and Shiny were residents of Motown. They died shortly after they left Motown when Mewtwo destroy it.

“I am really dead, aren’t I? Or, this is just some kind of bizarre dream!! …What?” Spence stepped forward toward them.

Chase and Shiny were mouthing words that were not spoken, silent as they were. The conversation was directed right into Spence’s mind.

“You’re, me…?” Spence glared in a confused state, “No. What I could’ve been? No… What are you?”

Shiny sent out Snorlax as Chase jumped back, Spence sent out Mewtwo. Shiny ordered Snorlax an attack, a Hyper Beam that broke the sound barrier and just blared towards Mewtwo silently.

“Shadow Ball!” Spence called, Mewtwo threw a Shadow Ball into the mix, colliding with the Hyper Beam onslaught, spinning and twisting as it absorbed the Hyper Beam and then blasting off into the sky when the Hyper Beam was finally extinguished.

Shiny spoke to Spence, Chase continuing from behind.

Spence seemed paralysed by fear. “You… You’re the same as me? Unfinished by-products. Clones of the same human being. You weren’t my friends at all like we were led to believe. More like, brothers, the same clone... You died not because of the disease the explosion caused, but because you couldn’t live in the outside world. So… I’m the…?”

Chase smiled.

Spence gasped a quiet cold breath, losing the grip of his blade as it echoed the world, hitting the stone ground, “…The successful clone. Not Psych’s creation… But, Midnight’s?!!”

Snorlax returned to Shiny as he pulled out his sword as Chase sided with him. They had hate written all over their faces. They started running together and passed Mewtwo on their way to cut Spence down. Spence cowered, sheltering himself with his arms.

Suddenly, the Golden Trainer blocked their path from out of nowhere. The two Spence look-a-likes jumped back in frustration. Spence looked up as the Trainer turned and looked back.

“You’re here… To help me?” Spence asked, puzzled.

A blinding gold light shone.

---

Suddenly, the Golden Trainer from the past appeared before the battle in a rush of pyreflies, he threw three pokeballs to three of the battling trainers.

To Jet, Typhlosion’s pokeball.

To Jimmy, Feraligatr.

To Clarke, Meganium.

Xalia and Matt were oblivious to the Golden Trainer and their newly obtained pokemon, the Trainer was invisible to them. The Trainer pulled a fist and threw it back. He was rooting for them all to defeat Xalia.

Xalia clench up and the large monstrous legendary spread its wings.

“IT’S OVER. HO-OH, BURN THEM ALL TO HELL. SACRED FIRE.”

The sky lit in a beautiful rainbow of fire, suddenly falling, crashing down towards the whole group of trainers.

((Use those obtained pokemon to beat Xalia and Matt before the fire consumes you all! Once Ho-oh is defeated the attack clears, so make a desperate effort! Gooooooo Team Midnight~!! The three Johto starters have their elemental Hyperbeams. By the way, you’re allowed over six pokemon now, as Clarke has seven by now, if anyone is concerned about that. But 7 will probably be the maximum. After this, a trip to Goldenrod so people can gather old pokemon from the working PCs for the ultimate battle to come.))

Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked up at the golden trainer. THe very one he'd tried to help before and stood to his feet. He seemed oddly familiar. He's helping us...? His attention was turned back to the glowing sky as he called out his new pokemon. A large smile appeared on his face. "Alright, Feraligatr...show this poor excuse for a bird what a real attack is. Hydro Cannon!" It roared ferociously before droppig its jaw. A huge torrent of water unleashed out of its mouth and blasted through the flames before colliding with the immense bird. "Good, just hold it out!"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet smiled at the Golden Trainer. "Thanks Amigo!" He stared at his newly obtained pokemon. "Alright Ty! Lets do this! Come on out and and use Blast Burn!" Typhlosion released a huge firey blast from its jaws towards Ho-oh. "Woooo! Burn baby burn! Disco Inferno Yeeeeeeah!"

Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke notice a pokeball fall in front of his eyes. He glanced up and noticed the golden trainer but only for a brief second as he was distracted by the area being attacked by the legendary rainbow Pokemon. He unleashed his new Pokemon to reveal a stunning looking Meganium. "Frenzy Plant, on the double!" Clarke commanded. Meganium let of a light green aura as it crashed its feet into the ground. Roots came pulsing from the earth. Leaping up viciously landing a powerful strike on the bird.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"What?!! Where did you get those Pokemon?!!!" Xalia's eyes widened in a fear.

As the three Hyper-attacks collided into one, it formed a devastating attack that mowed into Ho-oh. Over the blast, you could hear the screams of Xalia as the Sacred Fire over the sky completely erased and died above them. As another shining blast followed the triple-attack, it lightened the pyreflied sky as Ho-oh fell lifeless with Xalia down the tower's abyss until they disappeared into the darkness of the night.

The Golden Trainer smiled, taking a yellow and black hat and putting it on his head, twisting it around his favourite way. He waved to them all as the pyreflies took him into the sky, suddenly dispersing out as all the stars and moon did also. Everything seemed to be normal again, and the black void of sky was back shadowing them all once again.

A few single pyreflies rained down until they meet with Spence's body, he lit up and then faded. Spence opened his eyes. He stood up, looking around.

"It's over? Hey, is anyone hurt? Wait---" Spence looked over to Matt with Latios, the poor pokemon was so confused, "Are you two okay?"

Spence walked over to Matt to see if he was alright.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

{Sorry, the family went down to Florida for a bit. K_K won't be back for a few more days so he gave me permission over Matt.}

Matt:
Matt shook his head violently as Spence staggered to him. Filled with shame and sorrow, he pulled away as tears filled his eyes. "What happened...what did I do...?" He sniffled and looked up at everything, the ruin of the tower, the collapsed Ho-oh, and the beaten down trainers around him. He stood up, shivering. "I-I'm sorry...I don't know...I don't knoww hat happened."

Jimmy:
Holding a victorious smirk on his face, he stood up and loudly cracked his neck. "What a batty woman...think she's still kicking?" He was sdtill baffled by the appearance of the gold trainer and the pokemon he was given. Even the ball had a powerful sense to it. He looked back at Spence and Matt with a smile. So...everyone's back then...good...

Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Sorry I have been really busy, the wedding and all that. Also I have my cousins here from Australia here as well so I have been spending time with them. Also on Tuesday of next week I go on holiday for 2 weeks with very little chance of an internet connection. Also Clarke hasn't got much to say I don't think. So for the time being that I am not avalible Crunchy you can control Clarke. Have fun :P)

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:39 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Welcome back, Jimmy, thanks for telling me. And bye Jaguar. Whoever else is playing please step forward within this week and tell me, because I'd like to finish the roleplay even if it means roleplaying with just Jimmy and K_K. I know it's the holidays but I'd like to get at least some notice. Now, after Spence's rant, we meet a new ally, we'll fly over to rest up at Goldenrod, and then we'll finally be in the semi-climax, a Pokemon War if you will. Now I'm assigning Groudon to Jimmy (you and another will catch it), and at this point K_K seems to be the right fit to obtain Lugia, but the character will have to step up and show his real colours (pure of heart, hopefully) after the trance episode. There's gonna be all sorts of crazy shizzle going on.))

Spence placed a hand on Matt's shoulder. "It's okay. It's over for now. Xalia said she drugged you, and by doing that she was able to manipulate you're body, and in some ways, your mind. You guys---" Spence turned to the group behind him, "Were able to defeat her, breaking that bind that enabled her."

Spence watched Latios return to Red, "So, the Latios was actually a clone... She must have had some control over the cloned pokemon, too. It's funny... After all my travels, I've never seen a cloned legend have real feelings and emotions after Mewtwo. This Latios is different. Take good care of it," Spence nodded to Red.

He noticed something in his hand as a golden glow flickered in his palm, it was a Pokeball. "Heh," Spence handed Matt the Pokeball, "Looks like good old Gold's still helping us out. Convenient considering you don't have a flyer. Take care of Pidgeot. She'll be your wings."

Spence turned, walking towards Jimmy, "Nah, give Xalia some time and she'll wake up, along with the curse Tin Tower's under. Listen up, all of you. Before we leave, I'm going to tell you a few things that might explain and make things seem clearer:

Among cloning Pokemon, Psyche also managed to clone human beings. The only three people that I know of died beforehand, murdered by Psyche's hand. I don't know if this was part of the process or what it was, but they did. After they recreated and duplicated their bodies and minds from the remains, they were nothing more than monsters, soulless human beings. Xalia was one of those clones, and as you could see, she was filled with nothing more than hate.

To sustain the human clones Psyche created, they needed to unite and combine them with a legendary, a powerful one. Without it, they'd all be nothing more than mindless dolls. Before Ki died, he had managed to catch the mighty legendary Rayquaza, unknowing he was soon to be apart of it more ways than one. As you all saw in Ki's battle and the fight you had with Xalia, the way they battle with their legendaries; it's more than a close bond. The pokemon's heart and soul is tied to the wills and wants of the masters'.

Years ago, Ki carried Xalia's soulless newly cloned body to Johto. Ki, with his old memories when he was alive, brought himself here; to Tin Tower. Deep down, he knew Ho-oh existed upon this relic, and it was no coincidence he had brought the Rainbow Wing with him. Sensing the danger, Gold, the trainer you all saw and the owner to the pokemon you all have, tried to stop him from binding both Ho-oh and Xalia together, before they brought even more chaos and destruction to the world. He was Johto’s guardian. But he failed, and when the holy bird Ho-oh was turned to evil. Tin Tower, belonging to the very heart and soul of that very legendary, became cursed, and all the people who died, everyone the clones and Psyche were murdering in Johto, their spirits, their souls, wondered here, into this now dreadful place, creating the illusions we were seeing. We were walking in and out of a dream world from the past, if you noticed the reborn-sky on our way in. Xalia and the dark Ho-oh were able to control those souls and create dark pokemon, the ghosts we were fighting, and even managed to pull my soul into almost certain oblivion. When Xalia was defeated, the curse was lifted for this short while, setting free all the souls captive here. We were lucky.

Gold's fighting spirit lived on in Tin Tower after Ki killed him here. Gold saved us all. I think he believes in us. Well, that's what I felt when I came into contact with him. What about you?"

Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Never fear, the Paco is still here. Sorry I was gone again. My computer is retarded.)

Jet was now confused with all the drama. "Okay, so let me get this straight. You people died more than once. Damn! That's hardcore! Listen, All I want is a rematch with Baldy or how you know him, Ki. Is that okay with you people, cuz I have a grudge. And it's payback time."

Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:59 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(So it will be over before I get back?)

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:22 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Probably not, don't worry. And Paco, when we do get a chance to fight Ki, your posts will have to be longer than what they have been previously so it's a little more fun for me. I'll wait for Jimmy to post again to continue.))

Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Matt:
Matt held the pokeball with care. "Pidgeot...so this is his gift to us." He felt a new flame burning now, one of vengeance. "Anyone who takes over the will of a pokemon doesn't deserve to have one. We need to stop them." Matt finally found the courage he needed to step up and fight. "I'm giving in anymore...I'm giving it everything I've got."

Jimmy:
"Well we know Ki and Xalia...but who's the third one? And can they even put up a fight...afterall we're quite the beastly team witht hese newbies." Walking back to the others, Jimmy thought. If after all that and she were still alive and there's still more then they'd need to get serious...he'd need to get serious aboutt he situation. No more joking around.... He back tracked and took off his bowler, placing it where the gold trainer had first fallen. "Rest in peace, brother." He ran his hand through his hair, still wearing that devious smirk he may as well have been born with. "So...where are we off to then? We gotta kick some chellovek butt, right? Afterall, now we've got something bigger to fight for, we need to avenge these spirits as well...no point in leaving them in vain."

Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Suddenly hearing the sound of clapping, a figure from behind them had walked up the golden staircase to the roof. When he finally reached their spot under the perch, he stopped clapping, letting down his dark green hood to reveal himself. It was Diseh.

"Well done, you guys. Very well done. Way to go. Fight, fight, fight... Man oh man! You didn't even need Mewtwo's help at all. Maybe I was right about Team Midnight," he smiled in a chuckle, you couldn't tell whether he was being sarcastic or not, "After all, if I didn't let DX pass me on the way up to Psyche's top floor, maybe the consequences of that would've killed you all before I could've even consider kids like you defeating Psyche. Besides, it was DX who managed to hold off the Pokemon clones for you all to escape. Poor kid," he gave off a large grin.

Spence glared, "Speak of the devil. ...Jimmy, Diseh was the third," thoughts of Zack's slain body went through his mind, and the child clone Diseh created. Spence gripped his sword's handle, "What the hell do you want, Diseh?"

"Cool it, Spence. I'm not here to fight. After all the events I let happen, I'm too heavily outnumbered by all of you to be a threat. I'm not as strong as Ki or Xalia."

"What the hell does that supposed to mean, 'let happen'?"

Diseh's legendary pokemon was summoned forth, a dark Celebi floated before him, "I'm a time traveller. Seriously, Spence, did you honestly forget about me and my pal Celebi way back when we used to fight Team Magma together? I'm crushed."

"Celebi?" Spence squinted, "But you, no, the REAL Diseh, he was never able to do that before. Celebi could only teleport you around."

"That was true, until Psyche. It took a long time to control and make real of this power, to the point of the end of the world; the ability to time travel. Because I was cloned with no memories; using it, I went back in time, almost 70 years ago. I met myself there, found out some things about my background, my history, about the organisation I was working for, Team Solaris."

"...You're obviously lying. What makes us believe you can time travel?"

"Remember the train you took to come to Saffron from Celedon? Before I had total control of my abilities, Xalia and I were ordered to organise the train the blow halfway, taking DX, Jimmy and yourself along with it. Going back in time and behind Xalia's back, I met the bomber again, Russel Kalmorain was his name. I befriended him and in exchange for a larger paycheck, I changed the explosion's plans, setting it off at the station after Russ and you guys were clear. I'm telling you, how much that changed the future... It was a blast! I had to meet with you before your mission. And giving you that flask... Man oh man, was Ki pissed I contacted you. It was too late before Psyche finally realised I changed everything to my design."

"You can't be serious..." Spence was beginning to realise, what he was saying was actually starting to sound and feel like the truth, "And what, what was your design?"

Diseh suddenly became very serious, a blunt but honest look in his eyes, "...To find and destroy Psyche. With my help, you'll be able to win the future Pokemon War, find the core of Psyche, and save the world."

((Twist~))

Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy chuckled. "This guy?" There was something about Diseh he admired, he was partially ashamed, yet filled with some pride by it. "Better a friend than an enemy, I suppose." He smirked and eyed the man before walking to Spence. "Even if this guy's telling the truth...who's to say he's not leading us to an ambush?" He raised an eyebrow at the newcomer.

Matt's eyes widened. "Celebi...?" His face contorted. "Y-You made it dark? But why? They're strong enough on their own..." He sighed and looked at Celebi with full eyes. He stepped closer. "I've studied them...they're supposed to be pure...right?" He looked up hopefully before bringing his head back down and backing away again.

((Haha....its K_K's favorite so I figured it'd be an ok reaction...didn't mean to bunny too much on it.))

Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:16 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence took a smoke and lit it up, chuckling.

"Must have been hard," Spence mocked to Diseh, "Meeting the real thing. I wonder what he said to you."

"Nah," Spence shook his head to Jimmy, beginning to whisper, "If he really wanted to stab us in the back, he would've done it when you were fighting Xalia. He could've even taken Mewtwo again for example, but he didn't. That's why I partly believe him. The other half of me, even though I know it's not true, longs for the friend I once had long ago. I trust him."

Diseh chuckled to himself, walking over to Jimmy and scarfing his hair up, "Ahhhhh, kid. You don't know what you've got yourself into." ((Diseh's around 30, btw.))

Diseh huffed as Matt gawked over his Celebi, "All pokemon are pure, kid. The only ones that aren't are clones. Celebi isn't a clone though. Yep, Celebi is one of a kind. It just looks that way because of Psyche's experiment fusing it to my will. I can hear and feel its soul pulsing inside me. It's the only thing keeping me alive. But don't worry though, unlike Xalia's Ho-oh and Ki's Rayquaza, Celebi isn't crying for help. I'm sure if we were unlinked, Celebi would be it's normal self again... But even I'm unsure how to do that. We were best pals ever since I was little. This little guy's helped so much. Hell, I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Celebi."

Spence noticed the clone was talking from the real Diseh's point of view, and the facts were all there. Perhaps it was safe to say that maybe travelling through time enabled him to recreate those memories. It seemed Psyche's experiment was a success after all. They made a perfect human clone, just like Midnight's. Spence took another draw.

"...Celebi," he nodded to it, suddenly bursting a light green light that healed the burn wounds from the surrounding trainers who received them from the great fire attacks earlier, "We've managed to close your wounds and stop the pain, but the scarring can't be helped. That's only to be expected fighting Ho-oh."

"Well," Spence put the cigarette out under his boot, "We should start heading to Goldenrod, hide out there and get some rest. We'll probably need it."

Spence summoning Dragonite and jumped on, looking down at Diseh, "What will you do?"

"I have to take care of a few things first, but I'll meet you there," Diseh replied.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(If I am not back or obtain some form of internet by the time you reach Goldenrod City, which I might be, would it be too much trouble if Clarke could use the PC and swap around some pokemon. I would like his final party to be: ImageImageImageImageImage Image(The one that was given to Clarke by Gold) Is this okay?)

Last edited by Jaguar on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"That's true, I guess..." He banished the thought right away. "So then...Goldenrod it is?"Jimmy called on Charizard. It roared weakly as he pat it's head. "I know you're still hurt...but you think you could make a fly?" IT nodded and let him onto its back. "Thanks, buddy, It won't be too long."

((Oh and since me and Jaquar have 2 of the same pokemon ideas I'll change mine up a bit...is it ok to use shiny or I guess...differently colored pokemon? ex: pink butterfree))

Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Diseh smirking, he gave off a wave as he reached for his chest. An electrical static was heard and Diseh vanished in his invisibility, summoning Celebi back and flicking his hood back on. He completely disappeared from sight. It seemed he stole Spence's device from when they were held up in the Psyche Building.

---

Goldenrod City. It really was Johto's Saffron, the only city in the whole region that still had generated electricity. The once Radio Tower had the same thunder-juicing technique as the Psyche Building did. The swirl of dark thunder clouds striking on the conductors upon the building, lighting up the large bright but dangerous city of Goldenrod.

They landed on the large hill north of the city, looking upon the twisted storm above the city that never slept. Everywhere they went, a dark chilling wind howled through the air, which only could mean bad things happening in the future, a marked future full of death and despair.

"We'll slipt up here. The police are looking for a group of criminals, they won't expect us all scattered, wondering around Goldenrod. If you want to grab some pokemon in the PCs, you're going to have to break into some places, I'm afraid. The old Pokemon Centre is closed down now, but the PCs in there should still work if you manage to put the power on."

Spence thought on, thinking about the wounded pokemon from the last battle. "...A bit south from the city, the entrance of Ilex Forest, there's a woman there who's descended from a great line of breeders. She still loves and cares for pokemon, and tries her best to keep the forest and the pokemon their safe. She should still have a machine there used to restore pokemon back to full heath. The same machines were once used to restore pokemon in all Pokemon Centers, way back when. You guys should at least drop in. Tell her I sent you."

"Afterwards, Jimmy, Matt, Jet, Clarke, Red... You should all get a decent night's rest. I'll find you all tomorrow."

Clarke jumped from Altaria and returned her, giving a wave to Spence. "Okay. I'll go find the Pokemon Centre and turn the power on to work the PCs." He turned to Jimmy and the others, "Whoever doesn't have to switch pokemon, perhaps they should go drop the pokemon we need healing at the forest and wait for us, what do you guys say?" The way Jimmy's Charizard was, he thought they were going to fall out of the sky.

((Add a small Team Rocket hideout too if you want, Jimmy. Give this stop in Goldenrod some flavour.))

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Charizard flew lower and slower than the rest, just the fact of a flight was nothing short of a miracle, or at least shear luck. "Break in? That's my best sport!" An idea sparked in his head. "Speaking of which...I have a few droogs I'd like to pay a visit to..." He was beginning to miss his trusted cane, but felt he could do better without. As a gust of wind picked up he reached for his head to hold his hat, soon to remember it was gone. He smirked as he remembered the gold trainer again. "Hmm...yeah, the millicent might be a bit of trouble here...if one's captured we can all hold our own, except but the kid...but I'll watch over him." He looked back at Matt and gave him a salute.

He saw the once beautiful city. Jimmy was somehow hurt by the sight, despite only having seen it once before. "I hope the people are at least nice..."

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:33 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Sport...?" Clarke questioned to himself, following Jimmy and Matt from behind, "Droogs? What the heck are you going on about, Jimmy?"

Spence turned to Red, "Well, this is as safe as you're going to get from Xalia until we can finally beat her. If you want to help out, and join Team Midnight, it'd be appreciated. We could use all the help we can get."

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Red thuoght about Spence's question he looked over at Latios. He had his head held low, ashamed of what he did. Red placed his hand on the back of Latios' neck. " I'll help, so long as I watch Xalia die at my feet!"

Latios nodded his head in agreement. " I can take some pokemon to the lady in the forest but someone will have go with me. I'm not the best at finding places I've never been."

Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy laughed. "Sorry, pal. A bit of a lingo I picked up in the Rockets. We use it as our own sorty of...language, if you will, as to throw off company. Sems to be working ok." He looked back with a smirk. "There should be a band of them here, I'll take Charizard down for a heal and stock up on potions and such." It growled lowly as Jimmy pat it's wing. "Almost there, just hold up for a bit longer."

Matt kept quiet for the most part. Looking back and forth at the talking trainers from time to time. "Spence, where will we go after this?" He thought about his pokemon and the new addition of Pidgeot. "We can beat'em, right?" He missed Kanto, his family, his father, everyone.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:03 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Sorry, for the short posts Crunchy, I never get a lot of time on here and computer isn't able to load the page after writing posts. So it gets tiring of having to write the same long post over again.)

While at Goldenrod City and the others were off doing there own thing, Jet decided to do a little tour of the city. Walking along, a sweet, delicious smell touched his nose. Mmmmm, cherry pie. Jet followed the scent to a small bakery. He entered the building to see a young couple arguing about jelly, a creepy ,middle-aged man staring at his cake and a small, elderly woman at the counter with a cheerful smile.

The old woman looked at Jet with her joyful, welcoming eyes. "What can I get for you, young man."

Jet pulled out his wallet and checked to see if he still had money. Yup, still got a good amount. "Yes, I would love a slice of that awesome smelling cherry pie."

"Alright, that would be 3.50 please." While handing her the money, Jet felt curious.

"Excuse me mam, but how are you so cheerful in crappy enviroment?"

The old lady smiled at him. "During the worst of times, a smile can help shape the world." She then handed him his pie.

Jet nodded. "I'll say amen to that." Jet took his pie and sat a table to enjoy his dessert. He hasn't had this good of a pie since the celebration of him joining the Elite 4. Those were the good times, when he wasn't hunted down. He wanted to destroy Psyche for their deed. But he needed another pokemon to help. I need Lucario.
Jet left the building and headed towards the Pokemon Center.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((A good way in case that could happen again is to copy your whole post before submitting it. I used to have that happen to me, too.))

Clarke nodded, trying to seem like he understood. He didn't know fully that Jimmy was actually a Leader of the small gang of Team Rockets, "Well... I know a bit around Goldenrod. I've been around here before, so I know where the old Pokemon Center is, so if Jimmy and Matt would come with me before we split up... Hey, what about you, J---" he looked around, but Jet was already gone, "Uh, nevermind. Here, Red," Clarke handed Red his pokeball with the injured Altaria inside, "It might be an idea to give Charizard over for a little while, too, Jimmy."

Spence wasn't paying much attention at this point, after Red told him he'd join to watch Xalia die at his feet, he was almost slightly disturbed. He understood that he wanted revenge, but Xalia, she was...

He looked to Matt, half-hardly hearing what he said, "Huh? Oh," he looked to his feet, looking back up, "Well, it's back to the original plan. A few of us are going to catch Groudon, and I'm taking one of you to see Lugia. From there... It's wherever the wind takes us. Diseh didn't mention anything, so I guess we're on the right track."

"Come on, Red," Spence walked ahead, "I wasn't going to go but maybe I should, I'll take you to see Sarah."

Clarke was almost astounded. Groudon and Lugia? "Well, Jimmy, Matt, shall we?" he walked ahead, down the hill and into the dark city.

After the rest of the group disappeared, Spence started talking to Red as they walked along the cold lit street, "You know, the Xalia I knew would never have been so harsh, and evil... I guess when she died and she was reborn as her clone, all that was left was hatred. I think Ki was made the same way. When I knew them 37 years ago, they were totally different people. Sometimes it pains me to continue, fighting them like this."

((Jimmy, your next post can be at the old shutdown Pokemon Center after Clarke led you, so you can work your stuff and break in :P))

((The group's slipt up something like this; Jimmy, Matt, Clarke, and then Jet who will bump into them again at the Center, then Red and Spence at the entrance of Ilex Forest. Just for reference.))

Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next