It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX crouched down, startled. He reached to his side to get Togetic, only to find that she had already come out.

"Togetic, metronome!"

Togetic nodded, then faded away. One of the moltres fell to the ground, then flew back up. This process repeated a few times before Togetic reappeared.

The moltres raced after Togetic as she flew towards DX.

"Alright, Togetic, flip now!"

Togetic fliped over and raced under Moltres, wo continued moving forward. DX kicked moltres to the ground before Togetic got back and knocked it away.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm thinking about continuing this.

I'm sure our Jimmy and Jet will still be playing according to their comments about it in Distortion. The characters Matt, DX and Theo I'm not sure about.

This is how I see it:

Jimmy and Jet are still venturing with Mewtwo to the island Groudon is located under the earth. Theo is, too... (I'll PM S_S if he still wants to play, though it's okay if he doesn't want to).

Companying Spence, Matt and DX were riding Dragonite together to see Lugia for his help. But as I can see, they haven't posted on the forums for quite some time...

So... I can bump off DX or just make him disappear... I might assign Matt to Saint_Jimmy because I was planning on using him for the story... I don't think Theo would like anyone playing as his character so I'll ask him in a PM on what's gonna happen.

I could always ask around for more players to tag along, seeing as we are almost to the epic stage of the story.

Mon May 25, 2009 1:16 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Howdy, I'm starting this now. I've updated the first post to make a little more sense. I'm asking Jimmy to take over Matt for me, please....? Because I know you're a good roleplayer, and I'm sure checking out his profile and playing as him will be a sinch. If K_K comes back he may take over, of course. In the meantime I'll PM you for the importance Matt has over the roleplay. And also, I've PMed S_S if he still wants to play. DX is dead, but that's only a scheme to help other people come in to help run and make the RP more active, but if Thunder does come back he may make another profile or DX could magically return by the power of TWISTS! Crunchy over and out.))

Spence made sure Matt was safely on Dragonite, but DX was still fighting on. Spence jumped off calling his name. He turned to Dragonite, pointing up to take Matt to safety. Spence ran forward, catching a glimpse of DX. And then suddenly, howls from a pack of Suicune. They started battling the Moltres back, but attacked everyone else just the same. Chilling Ice Beams and heated Flamethrowers launched into every direction causing chaos all around. Where DX was standing, a large explosion of the colliding elements erupted. Spence was left helpless to do nothing but watch, running towards the mass collision in a roar until everything slowed and went blank.

“DX!!!”

---

A day later, the survivors transported to the region Johto.

---

Spence walked from the farm house in the route between Olivine and Ecruteak City, heading in the east direction, a frown on his face. He had been to see his family, to tell them of the sad news. It wasn’t long until he reached Ecruteak City.

There weren’t a lot of people in this town anymore. This was probably due to the over population of ghost pokemon. The two distant towers seemed to have attracted them, perhaps becoming another burial tower like the one in Kanto, Lavender. Not many dared to tread the walls of either towers anymore. It was way too dangerous. Ecruteak City was quite literally called a ghost town. Reaching the Pokemon Center, he entered.

Spence walked slowly towards the rest of the gang by the table by a large window in the buliding. This Center was shut down quite awhile ago, abandoned. He figured the people must have moved to the safer Goldenrod City a long time ago. He sat down, crossed his arms, and closed his eyes. He didn’t at least sigh once. He was used to telling families bad news.

“I failed to protect DX. This is all my fault,” he started, “Besides the loss of a good person, without Lugia’s help,” he clenched the silver feather in his hand, “We don’t have a chance. We need to find and rebuild Team Midnight… And we have less than a year, judging by the sky…”

He looked towards the window. The same old sky from yesterday’s tragic battle; dark and twisted black.

Mon May 25, 2009 8:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Clarke Rhapsody
Profession: Nothing, just currently staying in Ecruteak City.

Appearance
Body type: Tall and Strong
Hair: Black
Eye colour: Hazel
Face type: Average size, roundish.
Other physical features: Whitened Teeth
Clothing style: Lots of black, except white shirt and shoes.
Speech style: Slight Australian accent.

Personality
General Demeanour: Normally appears strong but he can be broken down.
How he/she sees himself: Nothing Special
Best qualities: Drawing (usually very grim pictures), Gymnastic Skills
Worst qualities: Depression and thinking that there is no point trying to succeed, giving up to easily.

Background
Parents: Father working for Team Aqua, Mother killed herself.
Siblings: Brother, killed whilst working as a grunt for Team Aqua. Sister, kidnapped and used for who knows what.
Hometown: Celadon City
Childhood History: With his mother going through depression and his father getting involved with Team Agua, Clarke and siblings were on their own for years. He was the youngest of the family and had to learn how to survive.
Recent History: His Pokemon are his family now.

Quirks
Favourite food: Toad In The Hole
Favourite place: Celadon City
Least favourite season: Spring
Item(s) in bag: General Pokemon stuff, Mac book, and a dagger (this is clarke's dagger).
Worst memory: Watching his mother going through depression and then cutting her wrists. This affected Clarke badly; her negativity spread around the family and now rubbed off on Clarke.

Pokemon:

On Hand:
{glaceon} {gardevoir} {altaria} {beautifly} {persian} {gorebyss}

With Sarah:
{meganium} {blastoise} {blissey} {roserade} {mime jr.} {dewgong} {starmie}

Clarke sat there in one of the attics of an abandoned house in Ecruteak City. Sketching and sketching, thinking about what he should do next. He had been in that house for three weeks now and general supplies where becoming low. He needed to move. Try to find somewhere else to stay. He ventured down stairs and grabbed all of his Pokeballs and bag and readied himself for the journey. He walked through the old rusty door that had come of its hinges from when this city was raided. He walked out onto the street.

Hundreds of people use to live here, now it's a ghost town.

Last edited by Jaguar on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:18 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Mon May 25, 2009 10:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Huzzah! I'm contact K_K and see if he wants to come back, if not i can take over Matt. (I'm kind of interested to see what becomes of him.)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon May 25, 2009 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

its about time this got started back up. Sorry Jimmy but im still gonna be using Matt. Nice try though haha
im ready whenever you guys are

Tue May 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Whoa, you're back. Cool. And yeah, I am kinda actually ready. Already posted. Just don't take any notice of the character Theo for the time being, S_S hasn't gotten back to me yet. Jimmy, Jet and Matt are back in the game, people. Begin, my friends. Mwahahahaha...))

Tue May 26, 2009 9:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Are Jimmy and Jet with us or are they still looking for Groudon?))

Matt sat in the shadows. Something didn't feel right...DX was dead, Lugia was a lost hope and now there's even less time that he'd expected. "You can't blame yourself. He was reckless." He looked out the window and noticed Gastly enjoying itself with the other ghosts of the town. Matt glared at the now crushed feather with green eyes. He wasn't the right owner for Lugia...you are... Matt was shocked by the new thought. He wasn't sure where this voice was coming from but he listened. "Spence I can take Lugia. At least then we'd still have it."

Wed May 27, 2009 12:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Still waiting for Jimmy. Can I get my Dragonite back?))

Wed May 27, 2009 1:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I did say 'the rest of the gang' when I posted walking into the Pokemon Center, so that means everyone. And Paco, if Theo's dead (if S_S doesn't get back to me), no, you can't have Dragonite back. :P Nah, just kidding. Just wait and see. Dunno why you have to wait for Jimmy, I'm counting on all of you to get this roleplay lively again, not just him.))

Spence hesitantly looked over to Matt. Something inside Matt had definitely changed back inside the Psych Building. Looking at him through the shadows, he turned his head away in a frown. Something sure was troubling that kid. Spence couldn't pick it, though. That statement about being reckless; who wasn't reckless when they were a kid? Spence sure wasn't the think-before-you-act type back then.

"I'm not so sure, Matt..." he spoke honestly, "Lugia doesn't just accept anyone, otherwise I would've just taken the burden upon myself. You are a good kid, I don't doubt that, but it was a sure thing with DX."

Spence had recent flashes of DX and his pokemon, "Remember his pokemon, Togetic? Only the right trainers can manage to evolve a Togepi into that. Trust me on that, I'm a Johto man myself."

He looked to Jet and Jimmy, turning back to the window. Matt's Gastly seemed to be having fun, until all the others perked up, suddenly running off and disappearing into the town to hide again.

"Hmm? Do you think someone's out there?" he asked anyone who could answer, turning to Matt, "Call your pokemon back and tell it to have a look around."

Wed May 27, 2009 6:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt nodded and walked out of the center without a word. Outside it was dark and windy the usual weather. Looking for Gastly he noticed his neck had been itching alot lately.Hear that? Only GOOD trainers get their pokemon to evolve...you've had that Gastly for awhile now...don't you think it's about time? Matt looked down uneasily. That Ivysaur...how long have you had it now? It was your first wasn't it...most GOOD trainers would have a Venusaur by now... Matt clenched his fist and shook his head. He found Gastly and brought it back to its pokeball. He scratched at his neck again before coming back into the center. "Didn't see anybody." He sat back in his shadow spot solemnly.

Wed May 27, 2009 7:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy was rocking in noe of the charis as he overlooked the conversation. He watched Matt leave and looked to the other two. "That kid...what's up with him?" He leaned in close, raising an eyebrow. "Think he's gone batty?" He bit his lip and looked out the window. "Just look at him...he ain't got a clue anymore." He sat back up and sighed. His attitude completely switched. "DX...that was shame...he was a great kid." Jimmy looked down with a gulp. He jumped alittle as Matt walked back in and glanced at the others. "You sure? Ghosts don't normally scatter like that..."

Wed May 27, 2009 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Find anything?" Clarke asked Glaceon after returning from looking around for any other people. She shook her head. The pair walked towards the point where Glaceon had scared a lot of ghost Pokemon. They were at the cross roads, which was there best bet to see anyone. No. They only things around him were the abandoned Pokemon centre, church, pokemart and an old dance studio. If he was going to move on he needed all the supplies he could get. The Pokemon centre seemed the best bet, but he thought it was probably best if he were to send a Pokemon in to check it out. He released Mime Jr and told it to inspect the centre and if anything was wrong it was to use teeter dance immediately.

Thu May 28, 2009 3:01 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet shrugged at Jimmy's comment. "Maybe Matt is shooken up at what happened to DX. Someone dying in front of kid can be traumatizing. It's a shame. First the Elite 4, now DX and I'm still worried about Dragonite too. Man, I just wanna get this 'breaking the news' thing over with and I'm not the one doing it. I know how the parents are going to feel. It's been awhile since Lance's death and I'm still not over it. And worse, we still need to get Groundon..." Jet smiled. "Good thing I like challenges, right?"

Thu May 28, 2009 1:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Red Tremor
Profession: Ex-assassin/spy

Appearance: http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70 ... x4bwno.jpg (just a general idea)
Body type: Tall with average muscle
Hair and eye colours: Short, dark brown spiky hair; Light brown (think fox color) eyes
Face type: Very sharp and blocky. Looks friendly and caring
Other physical features: Scars across the tops of hands and one scar on each wrist. Small tattoo of a scythe on back.
Clothing style: Dark red t-shirt, dark blue shorts, thick black belt with silver buckle, black running shoes, sport sunglasses, black wrist-watch with crimson face, red katana and dagger.
Speech style: Very trusting and persuasive voice.

Personality:
General demeanour: Out-going, extremely bright, friendly, cunning
How he/she sees himself: Drifter
Best qualities: Outstanding speech skills, good analyst, smart battler, performs well under pressure, persuasive
Worst qualities: Always laid back, over confident sometimes, tends to not care about anything after a defeat or failed mission.

Background:
Parents: Abandoned at a young age
Siblings: None
Hometown: Celadon/Saffron City
Childhood history: Red never knew who his parents were or we had come from. A group of assassins found him and took him in as a member. They raised him to be one of the best and gave him a Treecko. Sadly, Team Psych sent a Latios that seeked and destroyed all the other members. After a fight using his freshly evolved Grovyle, Red was able to catch him. It took him months to get Latios to trust him and befriend him.
Recent history: Worked on catching a team of six pokemon and training for both him and the pokemon.
Plans for the future: Find a place to belong.

Pokemon team: ImageImage Image ImageImage Image

Last edited by redt on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 28, 2009 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Befriending a heartless clone, huh? Sure, why not. Approved, but you'll have to switch your Charizard and Haunter. Wouldn't wanna steal anyone's fire. Jimmy already owns a Charizard and Matt has Gastly. Thanks for signin' up! :wink: ))

Spence considered what Jimmy was saying, but for some reason he felt that strange something about Matt before DX's death. Maybe this matter had just heightened this strange behaviour of his, they didn't really know much about him anyway. Spence pondered.

"I've already told his family, Jet, the farm house not too far from here. Yeah, they were pretty broken up about it. Don't blame them. And yeah, I know the f--- Hm?"

Spence darted his head towards the door. "Something's coming. Everyone hide!"

Spence pointed for everyone to run upstairs, releasing Raichu, the last of Zack's pokemon.

A Mime Jr. came waltzing in the door. Spotting Spence's hostility, it began to Teeter Dance.

"What the?" Spence raised a hand to shield his eyes as Raichu suddenly slipped into a confusion. Spence growled, lowering his arm, "That pokemon... It isn't a clone... A trainer's... Well, if it's a battle they want; Raichu!" the Raichu perked up his ears, still wobbling a little, "Snap out of it. Thunder Wave!" the older pokemon nodded in a diagonal fashion.

Raichu closed his eyes, suddenly lighting up in a spark. Raichu wasn't confused any longer. He opened his eyes with a smirk, then unleashed his weakened electric attack to paralyse Mime Jr.

Thu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

At the first sign of direction Jimmy turned a corner and stayed put, listening carefully. So this is what I've been reduced to...the once feared leader of the Rockets, with all of his trusted droogs...now hiding from a Mime Jr. in an abandoned Pokemon Center... He laughed quietly to himself. As Spence dealt with the tiny pokemon, Jimmy glanced around for any type of possible supplies. Nothing was found nearby accept an old calender and a few broken PCs. It was too dark to see the other side of the room though. As he looked at the calender he remembered and smiled. Mom's birthday...He snapped back to realkity as he heard a loud sparking. He wispered. "Looks like that little nuisance got a little more than it paid for."

Thu May 28, 2009 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(If we are not allowed to have another person's pokemon, I'll swap Salamence for Altaria)

"Miiiiiiiiiiiiiime!" Mime Jr cried taking the hit of the thunder wave. Clarke ran up to Mime Jr's aid. Not realising what had caused it. "Hello?" Clarke said.

(Apologies for short post. Yellow text is Mime Jr)

Fri May 29, 2009 4:14 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hello," Spence single-waved.

Raichu, clever as it was, didn't need a command to stop attacking. It walked over to see if the Mime Jr was okay. The Thunderwave wasn't its strongest Thunderwave it could pull. Mime only caught just a jolt.

Seeing the trainer and the Mime Jr, he frowned a little inside. They reminded him of DX and Togepi in a way. It then reminded him of the feeling of getting pounded in the chest by DX's mother when he went to break the news, the woman breaking down in tears until she didn't have the strength to stand. Spence tried to hold on, to try his absolute best to comfort her. Then, his father, banishing him to leave. Spence still felt the pain in his chest.

Even after all that, something good did come out of it. It reminded Spence that he was still human.

"You don't seem to be the bad type, so... Yeah, as you can see, we're kinda of hanging out here for awhile, until things settle down. We're in a bit of trouble, so your pokemon kind of startled us, well, me anyway. Don't worry though, he should be fine. Raichu has a knack for pulling attacks."

Spence's eyes wondered to the side of the trainer outside the door, looking out at the ghost pokemon watching them from afar. Something was bothering them.

"...Anyway," Spence shrugged, "Who are you? What brings you to a deserted place like this?"

Fri May 29, 2009 4:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Who are you? What brings you to a deserted place like this?" the stranger asked.

"I'm Clarke, I have been travelling around deserted cities and I am a rebellion towards Team Psyche and Aqua. That's all you need to know." Clarke said returning Mime Jr.

Fri May 29, 2009 8:08 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence stared the young man down for a second or two before responding. He could see it in his eyes. He had been through some hardships, just like the rest of them. In this world, who hadn't?

Spence grinned with a snort, "Lucky you, Clarke. We're rebels, too," he returned Raichu.

"Deserted cities, huh? Well, if I can remember correctly... The whole of Lake Rage and Mahogany Town froze over along with the Ice Path. Don't know if anyone lives there anymore... Also, when I ventured along the route to the west, I couldn't even see Olivine City. It was because of the fog; it's gotten really bad. I couldn't even see the lighthouse. I wonder if anyone lives there anymore... I doubt it though. Like this place, the environment has gotten way too dangerous to live and die here peacefully. Have you been to either?"

Spence made his way to the window, just thinking, "The way Psych and Aqua have governed these regions... They leave the small towns and cities to rot, but, where it benefits them the most... Just like Saffron. I'm wondering; wondering whether Goldenrod is Johto's Saffron, or perhaps Blackthorn... They are still lively, after all... Last time I checked, anyway..."

"Uh---" Spence turned. It seemed he was rambling on again. He didn't notice. "Oh, I didn't give you my name. I'm Spence, the Leader of Team Midnight. We're a group trying to stop Psych before this world meets its inevitable end."

Fri May 29, 2009 10:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yes, I came here from Olivine, when I left the fog was at its prime. Unable to see anything. Not even a shadow. You say Mahogany Town has been frozen? Jesus Christ. " Clarke stopped for a minuet to scan everyone in the room. They seemed a decent bunch, probably safety in numbers. Would it make sence to go along with them? Only one way to find out. "Okay Spence, would you mind if I tagged along with you? My pokemon and me are strong but up against those guys we have no chance. What do you say?" Clarke asked.

Fri May 29, 2009 12:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Hey Crunchy, can I add my Lucario and Typhlsion to my team from the PC?))
Jet chuckled to himself, he couldn't believe the irony of a new "DX" tagging along. He was still sadden by the death of his friend. "Hey Spence, does the PC still work in this place?"

Fri May 29, 2009 7:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Heheheh... Why Lucario? You're not just pulling pokemon out of nowhere are you? :P And I was sort of using Typhlosion for the sidequest I was planning, but you can get him after awhile, he'll just be somebody else's originally. Anyway, seeing as the power was out in Fuschia, I'd say the same for the deserted city.))

Spence crossed his arms, "Before I give you an answer, Clarke, take in consideration; we're probably the most wanted people in the world right about now, we seem to be connected to a lot of deaths, and where we're heading, we may or may not live long enough to tell our side of the story," he smiled, turning his head to Clarke, "If you can get your head around that; sure, we'd be delighted for you to tag along."

Spence walked over to Jet, eyeing the many PCs lining the wall down a hall by the stairs. Ones still in good condition and screens still not broken or caved in, at least looked like they could work, but the power to this whole town and others around it weren't functioning at all. "No, I don't think so. Maybe a trip to Goldenrod is in order."

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion coming from a rather far distance away in the back of town. Spence darted outside, suddenly noticing all the ghost pokemon, floating all in the same direction, red angry eyes towards where the explosion took place. "Are they heading to the Burned Tower...? No, the Tin Tower."

"Guys, let's check it out."

Spence walked at the same slow pace the pokemon were progressing, following the many ghost pokemon toward a large pond of sorts and a mystifying bridge. He stopped to gaze, to have a pokemon from behind float through his body and out to get to the pond. It was like all these pokemon were in some kind of trance.

On the other side of the pond was a great ancient underground hall, and beyond that was the mighty Tin Tower. The ghost pokemon continued. That's where the explosion must have come from.

Fri May 29, 2009 11:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy ran out after Spence. "The Tin Tower...that's where...no way." He followed a bit behind, keepig a cautious distance.If something were to fly out at them at least he could react on the rebound. He watched the Ghosts carefully On the way out, he passed the new guy and hated the thought of replacing DX so quickly, but felt nothing could be done. "So..." He wispered. "What do we do? Are they after...it?"

Sat May 30, 2009 7:30 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 25  Next