It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red looked at Spence, "It's not the Xalia you remember. All clones can change, though, I don't think that she could now...." Red looked at Latios who was flying above them as they walked. " Clones are the same as the originals, just highly sensitive to change in their emotions. Team Psyche turned Ho-oh evil and since Xalia's and Ho-oh's souls are one and the same they cannot be purified. If Ki didn't combine her body with Ho-oh's soul then maybe she could've been saved. The only reason that my Latios was able to turn good was because he was still a new clone."

Red looked back at Spence, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't talk like this. Let's talk about something else. How do you know Sarah exactly?"

Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy sighed as he handed Charizard over. "Just take care of him...oh...and don't expect him to react well." He walked off with Matt and Clarke. Once they saw the old center, He snuck around to the back, inspecting the wall as he reached for the knife in his boot. He wedged the blade in a screw and began to twist it out all while whistling to himself. Once the four screws were all twisted and there was a loud bang as a piece of metal hit the ground hard. He climbed through the vent, wiping away webs and brushing away insects, as he muttered lyrics. Antoher loud boom as the floor of an air shaft was kicked out to the floor. Jimmy lept out and made a clean landing on the dusty floor. "I'm singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain! What a glorious feeling..." He made a c0cky swagger to the front door and saw it was chained together. He made his way around, looking for something to break the lock with. "I'm laughin' at clouds, so dark up above...." He saw on the wall an enclosed glass case concealing an axe. "Break incase of fire" He moved to the music in his head and smashed in open with his elbow. Still stuck in the rhythm, he paced back to the door. "The sun's in my heart...." He brought the axe up. "And I'm ready for love!" He heavily brought it down as the lock and chain both snapped and fell to the floor. He pushed the door open lightly holding a clever smirk on his face. He stood in the doorway as they passed. He was anxious. "I have to go see a friend....I'll be back in a few." He left the center, still whistling to himself as he walked toward what seemed to be an old tower topped off by a stellite.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:25 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

“No, I don’t mind,” Spence continued, “You’re right. The definition of a clone is that it is the same as the original. But how many perfect clones have you seen? So far, I’ve only seen your Latios. Didn’t you see Xalia as Ki fought with Gold on Tin Tower? It didn’t even look like she was alive at all until Ki combined her with Ho-oh, turning that Legend dark. And what Diseh said, he said that if Celebi and he were disconnected, he’d die. And what about the thousands of legendary clones we fight today? I’ve spent so long fighting them off, protecting innocent people and pokemon’s lives from the likes of them. If they were perfect copies, I don’t think they would be so evil, they act like regular… Well, heartless monsters. Your Latios may be different from all of them, but I don’t think Psyche even intended to make a perfect clone. Take Mewtwo for example; I’ve seen a Mew with my very own eyes before I joined Team Midnight, and Mewtwo looks nothing alike it. Latios and Diseh, ‘perfect clones’, they could just be freak accidents,” Spence glared down to the street he was walking upon, “Because if Psyche really made perfect clones of all of my friends, they would have never killed and murdered so many people…”

A couple of black dressed goons, one of them carrying a bag behind his back, laughed to themselves as they ran passed them. Spence didn’t bother to notice.

---

Clarke was amazed as Jimmy left the Pokemon Center. How did he manage to break in so easily? He waved him off, nodding to Matt to follow him.

As they walked in, it was completely pitch black in there. Clarke wondered around aimlessly in the dark for the light switch as Matt stood by the light of the open door. Clarke knew the setting as he had stayed at another abandoned Pokemon Center before this one. He knew the building from the back of his head. Finding the light switch, he flicked it on and off several times. Nothing.

“Damn. We need to find the power lever to this place, I’m sure this building’s power is still connected to the Radio Tower’s. Ma---“ he then noticed Jet, who just came in, “Oh! Jet, good timing. Could you walk around the building outside and find the power box? Open it up and there should be a lever. Pull it down.”

((After that the power will be on, the lights will turn on, and you’re free to switch the PCs on and withdraw/deposit pokemon, but it’s a good idea to keep those pokemon with you (as you can carry more than six in this roleplay), and give them to Sarah to look after.))

---

Spence and Red got to the end of the street, beyond that was a small route by a small river. Beyond the path was the entrance of Ilex Forest, a large green tree designed gateway, and it seemed to have lead into a dome-like greenhouse, a small glowing could be seen inside.

“Uh… It’s been awhile since I’ve seen her. Around… Ten years? I helped her save Ilex Forest, well, most of it, from a pack of Entei. She was pretty grateful, even helped me changed my appearance a faction to avoid Psyche,” he ruffled the back of his black hair, if you looked into Spence’s eyes, you’d see a strange black colour cover around his pupils, very unusual, “…Not that it helped. Soon after I figured out how they were tracking me. So I might as well get rid of the useless disguise, as well as the favour I need to ask of her.”

They walked up to the gate. To Spence’s surprise, it was slightly open.

“What the hell? Red, be prepared,” he nodded to him, putting a hand on his blade’s handle.

Spence kicked the door open and ran in to have a Razor Leaf coming his way. He easily swiped it and cut it down from inflicting injury.

“Keep out of this sanctuary you thieves! You already robbed this place once!!” a 30 or so year old woman sat behind her Ivysaur on the floor who growled protectively.

“Wait, is that… Sarah?” Spence put down his sword. He almost didn’t recognise her.

“…Spence?” she stood up, “Is that you?” Ivysaur looked to her. She nodded with an okay to back off. She proceeded to walk towards Spence and Red carefully.

“Sarah, you’ve grown up a lot these passed ten years,” he grinned. Sarah grew up to be a very beautiful woman. She had long dark brown hair with blonde highlights, twirled around into a ponytail down her back. Gazing into her eyes, they were the colour of a mystical light green.

“So have you…” she stopped in front of him, suddenly placing her hand onto his cheek, “Oh Spence, you’ve aged so terribly…”

Spence gasped inside, feeling pretty rotten in his heart. He turned away.

She pulled her hand away, “Oh, I’m so sorry!” she gasped out, “I’ve been under some stress lately… Forget I said anything.”

Spence sighed, turning back, “What happened here?” he looked around, the place was trashed.

“I’ve been robbed, just before you got here. Two large man wearing black, they stole and captured many of the grass type pokemon I raised to nurture the greenhouse...”

“Wearing black?” Spence questioned.

“Yes, but never mind about my problems… Spence, what brings you here?” she looked over his friend, “And your new friend too?”

“We’re… We’re here to prepare. We have some pokemon that are hurt. And I’m also here for personal reasons I need to ask from you later,” he looked to Red, “Red has the pokemon that need healing. It might take awhile, though. They’ve been under a lot of stress. Red, could you hand the pokeballs to Sarah?”

Spence left Red and walked passed Sarah towards the door in the back, “I’ll be in Ilex Forest. I just need to drop something off and I’ll be right back. We’ll catch those guys and return the pokemon they stole afterwards, I promise,” he turned, giving a short bow to Sarah before turning off to go through the doors.

As Spence walked through the greenhouse, he passed the flowers, fruits and vegetables that starved for sunlight. Two grass type pokemon, the smallest Chikorita and Treecko, tried desperately to keep Sunny Day in affect. They looked exhausted.

“Hold on, guys,” Spence muttered to them before walking out of the greenhouse outside to the open forest of Ilex, passing a small hut that Sarah lived in. Once he was a fair distance away from the buildings and surrounded by trees, he stopped. He sadly looked down to the ground.

((Converse with Sarah, redt, I’ll be controlling her though. Jimmy, the two goons that stole and captured the grass type pokemon are heading your way (they’re members of your Team Rocket), take control of them and let them mention that they stole the pokemon from the breeder at Ilex. We’ll see if Jimmy turned into a good guy or not, a little test to see if he’s worthy. :P))

Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet could now see the Pokemon Center in view. He was in a good mood so far after he ate that delicous pie. No one can cook better than a grandma. While he got closer, he saw people breaking in. Looks like getting in is not going to be problem I have to deal with. Jet then reconized one of them leaving the Center. Jimmy! Jet jogged over there but instead of following Jimmy entered the Center to see Matt and Clarke. "Well look who is here! Looks like everyone had the same idea. So, where did Jimmy go?"

Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(I'm going to state that I am back now. I realized that I can get on the internet a lot easier than I thought. Thanks Crunch for the brilliant control of Clarke it was RP done so well as most of your role play is. Anyway, I don't have much time to post now, because of my :censored: brother, but I'll try to post something tommorow. Also Paco you didn't turn the power on. XP)

Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy inspected the tower thoroughly. It was a dreary old place with plywood windows and obscene graffiti on the door. Somehow, the satellite to the old radio tower still stood. He knocked on the plywood until he found the hollow sound and pulled it off of the window, climbing through. A low hum could be heard, possibly from a grnerator. Well there's power...I could be in the right place then...

"Hold it right there...let's see some creds, huh?" Jimmy turned slowly to see a man dressed in all black. He smiled. "Well who do we have here, then? Is that little Ricky Dewitt?" The man stepped back. "Who's that then? George? Earnest?" Jimmy laughed. "I should think you wouldn't remmber me...you were just a little kid last time we met. Your brother, Lucas. We're old friends." The boy cautiously stepped closer. He couldn't be a day older than 14...they must be getting desperate... "Come on then, down we go." A hatch opened in the floor to reveal a bright light and staircase. They walked down as the crowd went silent. A gray haze of smoke lingered around the room like some old english pub.

"Ol' Jim!" A man darted across the room, nearly tripping over other men as he raced to Jimmy, giving him a bear hug. "It's been ages, mate! How've you been?" "Good, good...just dropped by to see the old gang. I do uhh...I do need a favor." "Anything for a fellow Rocket! What do ya need?" "Potions, Full Heals, anything you got." "Someone's stocking up...what do you got, a big journey coming up or something?" Lucas snapped his fingers as a small group of people hauled a chest over. Jimmy took as much as he could carry and looked back up. "I also need some troops, the ones I left with you." Lucas c0cked his head. Well we have a new haul of grass-types." He smirked and waved his arm as two men came in with bags. They dropped them to reveal a slew of grass pokemon. Jimmy looked down at them and thought. "Where did you find them?" "Ilex Forest, a woman breeds them." "The greenhouse pokemon?" "Aye, a lowly woman there. Could hardly hold her ground." They laughed as Jimmy thought more. "Give me them." Lucas rose his eyebrows. "All of them...?" "Yep, hand them over." "But what could you do with all of these pokemon?" "Use them of course." He swung his arm around Lucas and led him to a lone corner of the room. "Us Kanto Rockets are working on a new project. We're making our own Green House filled with grass-types and teaching them all Sunny Day. Then we breed them and sell them off to spread light around the rest of the world." "Lucas looked at him in disbelief. "Of course--it isn't my plan. I'm just simply the messenger...personally I don't think it'll work at all." Lucas nodded confused.

Lucas stood up and turned. "Uhhh....give him the pokemon..." "But Luke!" "Do it..." He turned back to Jimmy. "I'm doing alot for this...you better be telling the truth." Jimmy gave him a smile. "Come now...would I lie to you?" "Heh...well you are a Rocket." JImmy laughed and shook his hand. Lucas looked him in the eyes. "No honor amongst thieves, James." Jimmy cleared his throat and glanced at the ground. Two sacks were brought to Jimmy. A tall, skinny man handed them off. "The grass." Jimmy took the bag. "Your troops." "Thank you, Dodge." "Yeah, well..." Jimmy could feel the tension growing and sat down at the bar. "No hard feelings! How bout a cold one?" "Aw hell, why not?"

The two sat down and spoke of times passed before Jimmy made his way back up and out of the Radio Tower, heading down the long road to the pokemon center. A downpour started as he sang to himself with two sacks and smile. "I'm singin' in the rain..."

((So right now Jimmy's team would consist of {umbreon} {charizard} {muk} {rampardos} {pachirisu} {feraligatr} ))

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Clarke chuckled in a smile, "We don't know where Jimmy left to, do we, Matt?" he looked to Matt who gave a shrug, "Well, if one of you can turn the power on, I'll stay here and check if it's working," he gave a little salute.

((The next post you make Jaguar I'll stop roleplaying as you :P Before Jimmy comes back to the Pokemon Center; I'll wait for Jet to turn the power on (Matt won't be able to because pulling the powerbox open and pulling the lever requires a bit of strength. Clarke has his finger on the lightswitch so they should come after that. Jimmy can then control Matt to turn the PCs on so we have Matt doing something, too. That way when Jimmy does come back he'll be coming to a Pokemon Center with its power on, and time balances itself out, if you know what I mean.))

Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red gave Sarah the pokeballs. " They need some care. All of them have been through a lot lately. If you wouldn't mind I would like if you could take a look at my Latios as well."

Red motioned for Latios to come over where they were standing. He had a burn on his left wing. Red's eyes wondered around the room. There were many pictures of a young girl surrounded by many grass type pokemon. There was one that caught Red's attention, a picture that had the girl and a young man casually relaxed under a tree together. He assumed that Sarah was the girl in the photos but he didn't know who the man was.

"How long have you lived here Sarah?"

Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet went to the PC to turn it on, but remained off. "Dammit! I forgot to turn on the stupid power. Stupid awesome pie and that old lady got me sidetracked. I thought someone else would turn on the power. Stupid do-it-yourself scenarios!" Jet walked out the center and was back on the dead streets. Now to find that damn generator. Jet turned a corner to another street to see the Power Plant being guarded by a few Psych Grunts. One of them spotted Jet.

"You! Stop right there!" The Grunts headed toward him.

Jet shook his head. "I don't have time for this!" Jet threw one pokeballs to summon Salamence. "Alright Sal! Use Earthquake!" Sal flew into the air, and then came crashing down onto the ground to create a small, but powerful earthquake, sending the grunts into nearby buildings. Jet walked into the Plant, and sighed on how big it was.

Jet shook his head and proceeded to look for the switch. So far it was quiet. Too quiet. There has to be more grunts, seeing that it was guarded by a few grunts outside. Jet wandered into a nearby room and spotted a beautiful sight at the far end of it. "The switch! That was easier than I thought! I thought there be 50 guards and a leader or a bunch of puzzles. I am one lucky MoFo!." Jet went over to the switch and was about to pull it til he heard a voice.

"Halt! Don't touch that switch!"

Jet turned around to see a tall massive fgure at the door. The man was probably 6'7" and probably 3oo lb. of mucle. The worst part was that he was bald and had a goatee. Jet frowned. "Why did I have to jinx myself like that?"

The giant smirked. "You dont't want touch that switch." Jet touched it. The big guy's smirk became a thin frown. "If you value your life, you won't pull it!"Jet pulled it with a slight struggle as it was rusty, causing the lights to flash on. The Big Guy shielded his eyes, giving Jet the chance to leap onto the Big Guy's shoulder and elbow his face repeatedly.

With a intimadating shout, the Big Guy slammed Jet, who was still on the Big Guy's shoulders, into a wall which stunned Jet. The Big Guy then slammed Jet into the gound. The Big Man was not done and lifted Jet up by his neck. The Big Man smiled with a crazed look on his face and threw Jet out the room, ending up in the main entrance of the Plant.

Jet crawled toward the door leading outside and spotted a metal pipe. Jet crawled to it, but before he could grab it, the Big Guy grabbed Jet's legs. The Big Guy then swung Jet into a wall and then swung into the air. Jet crashed into the ground and was writhing in pain. The Big Guy slowly walked over to Jet and gave him a swift kick in the ribs, causing Jet to scream in pain. The Big Guy grinned. "I told you kid. I told you not to pull it, but you did. Team Psyche will be proud to know the last of the Elite 4 is dead." The Big Guy lifted Jet by the throat once more, gave Jet a huge heatbutt(which busted his nose) and proceeded to strangle him in strangle him in mid-air.

Jet's vision blurred as he started to lose concious. (don't think I spelled that right) Jet began seeing the faces of his friends and family. He heard them calling his name. Calling him home. But, then he saw the day they died and the anger he felt. Jet felt like he came back from the dead as swung his thumb into the Big Guy's left eye. The Big Guy let go of Jet and cluthed at the injured eye. Jet saw his chance. He kicked the Giant's leg repeatedly, causing the Big Guy to kneel before Jet.Then, with his adrenaline going, Jet kneed the Guy in the face til his face strated to bleed from the nose and mouth. Jet then landed a brutal spinning roundhouse, breaking the Big Guy's neck.

Jet clutching his ribs and bleeding from his mouth and nose, exited the Plant.

(Done with this post! That is my longest post ever!)

Last edited by paco25_007 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmygot back to the center to see it lit. He walked in and casually readjusted his belt to fit his pokemon. He lookeda t the other sack and sighed. "Hey, where did tht say that woman was at?" Matt pointed back down the path to Ilex Forest. "Alright, thanks, kid." Jimmy left back out with a heavy sigh and followed the path down. A ways down he stopped and laughed. "Why am I walking...?" He took a pokeball from his belt and threw it releasing Rampardos. "Been awhile!" It rubbed on him happily. "Haha ok ok..." He held on tight and gave it a light kick in the side. "Let's go!" It bolted off at top speed ramming left and right through trees. Jimmy pulled himself up. "You're hitting them on purpose, aren't you!?" "RAM!" They came to s alrge gate and Rampardos suddenly stopped, flinging Jimmy off of hisd back and over his head. With a loud thumb he landed flat on his back. "Ughhhh...return..." Rampardos went back to his ball and Jimmy staggered up and made his way through. "They really did a number on this place, didn't they..." He weakly made his way to the door, leaning on it and knocking hard. "This better be the right woman.

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, okay. I'll see what I can do. But, a Latios...?" she was hesitant at first, but this Latios was friendly enough. She began to pat it, "Okay, I guess I can help you and Spence out."

She wondered to the counter, going behind it to open a latch in the room. She pulled it open, revealing a big bulky machine with a large screen on top. Many slots for pokeballs were fitted beneath it, and a small keyboard underneath that. She placed each pokeball in, locking it. When she was done, she turned on the machine. Booting it up, the black screen was responding with words and letters only Sarah seemed to understand.

"Uh huh..." she sounded like she knew what she was talking about, "All these pokemon, well, most of them have contracted burns..." she wondered why, "Well, this should fix them right up. Latios, could you please stand by the machine over there? Thank you. Okay," she began typing after fixing her hair around her ear.

"Me?" she responded to Red, "Well, all my life actually. After my mum died, I was cared for by a breeder couple who were friends of the family. Before the cloned pokemon started showing up, we were building this sanctuary. It's hard to believe I'm only 35 and everyone close to me has already gone. I'm sure they're all proud of me though. I've learnt a whole lot ever since living with pokemon."

Taking a step back, the screen lit up a dozen times as well as the pokeballs. A scan beam was also shot around Latios, a few flashy holographic-circles going up and down the area of the pokemon, warmly healing Latios's burns. As soon as the recovery was complete, the machine stopped, and in the upper left corner of the screen appeared the words 'fully healed'.

"There, all done!" she smiled back at Red, "So, you're a friend of Spence's, then?"

After awhile, there was a knocking at the door.

---

Clarke took his hand away from the switch as the power came on. "Great, it still works! Jet sure is taking his sweet time coming back, though. I hope he's alright."

He walked over to the hall where a bunch of lined PCs sat, each fitted with a little pokeball exchange panel used to teleport the pokemon to the safe zones. Some were broken, but two or three looked pretty alright for usage. He pushed the button on the monitors of all three. Two of them didn't work, but the middle one did.

"Oh, that's good. We can finally take out some pokemon now," he turned to Matt, "But we'll wait for Jet to come back first. If he doesn't come around soon I'll take out the pokemon I wanted with me and we'll search for him."

---

"Again? Those guys had better not have come back," Sarah half hardly murmured to Red as she went to answer it. She opened it up to a strange young man with a sack over his back, "Uh, hello. And who may you be?"

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet continued staggering back to the Pokemon Center. He was clutching at his ribs and right leg as a few of his ribs were either heavily bruised or worse, broken. His leg was just severly bruised as Jet could tell by looking it. Damn, I have never been in this much pain before and why does it feel longer going back to the Pokemon Center? Jet saw the Center up ahead and sighed with relief. "Almost there. Almost there. Almost there. Almost..." Jet then collapsed in front of Pokemon Center with a smile on.

(He is not dead.)

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:21 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Diseh was just walking through the streets of Goldenrod. With trademark dark green hoody on, hands in his pockets, he strolled through the rain casually. The rain was going on and off tonight, or today, you couldn’t tell night from day anymore. He had done what he needed to do. He quietly chuckled to himself.

“Yeah, all Aqua needs is one great push from me and all hell will break loose. With Master in the state he is already, Ki and Xalia won’t know what hit ‘em… I wonder how Spencetwo’s holding up.”

Diseh looked up to see an unfamiliar light in the distance, the puddles of water on the street catching that light, “The Pokemon Center? Geez, that place hasn’t been operational since… God knows when.”

Diseh continued until he was outside the front of the building. He flicked his nose, “As I thought, some people have broken in and turned the power on, that’s all,” he turned his head to the unconscious Jet lying in the street, “And looks like you’ve had a rough night--- day, whatever. But lucky for you, you can’t exactly die yet. Not on my watch.”

Diseh reached over to pick Jet up, swinging his arm over his head, “Come on, tough guy, let’s get those pokemon you needed and we’ll fix you right up.”

Diseh dragged him inside the Pokemon Center, “Oh,” he waved, “Why if it isn’t Spence’s crew, the new guy and his little friend. Your friend here had a hell of a time turning the power on, so let’s move on before Psyche can do you anymore harm, shall we?”

Diseh walked across the hall to drop Jet sitting at a PC. He then span Jet around to face the screen, and attempted to slap Jet lightly for him to wake, “Wake up, sleepy head. You better do what you came here to do, otherwise that big guy’s goons are gonna find you and finish the job. If you know what I mean.”

“Uh, right!” Clarke logged-on the computer Jet was at and began withdrawing his pokemon. He didn’t have enough time to deposit any, so he placed some into his bag.

“Matt, are you ready to go?” he turned to him when he was done and walked over to the door, he turned back to Diseh and Jet by the computer, “Jet, wake up!”

((Once you make your team, Jet, Diseh will carry you to Ilex Forest for treatment. Also, make sure your team doesn't have anybody else's pokemon, or legendaries for that matter.))

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet's eyes slowly opened as he slightly felt something hit his face. His eyes, barely opened, scanned the room. He saw his crew and some guy with a hood. He looked familiar, but could not remember his name. All he knew was that he was good guy because if he wasn't, Jet would be dead. Jet looked at the PC and slowly withdrew Lucario and Hitmonlee. Jet turned his head to the Hoody guy and gave a nod for them to leave the Pokemon Center. He then asked with hoarse voice. "Well Mister, can I get help up? I'm a little short in the strength department for the moment."

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy smiled at her before holding himself back up. "Ello there, darling..." He walked inside still holding the sack. "I see you've had a little run in with some...friends...of mine." He turned back to her with a smirk. "Didn't seem like they were quite done yet..." He slowly walked closer to her before pulling the sack over his shoulder. "Those foolish droogs of mine seemed to mistake your pokemon for their own." He handed her the sack of pokeball with a smile.

"So what do we have here, a sancuary of sorts?" He saw the healing machine and bit his lip hopefully for Chairzard. He looked up and saw Clarke. He then looked back at Sara. "Oh...my apologies for interrupting anything...jsut pretend like I'm not here." He hopped up on a desk and took a seat watching them both and smiling throught he slight pain of his alst venture.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Sorry for the time away, back now though. Thanks for filling in, Jimmy))

A man with a hood rushed through the door and Jet was practically thrown into the seat. "Good thing I got everything done before you got here." He looked at Diseh sharply. "What happened to him?" Matt has Rattata out and was playing with it. Training would be great. Being a child Matt didnt have acces to many pokemon so he could only withdraw one. He got up with Rattata on his head and walked over by the door. "So are we ready yet?" He had a victorious look on his face.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

“About time,” Diseh lifted Jet back up the same way, and moved for the door Clarke and Matt were standing, “Jet got in trouble with some guards at the Radio Station (that is now the power plant, if you read back) because the Pokemon Center’s power was cut off there. It’s best we get out of here while we still can, because being trapped in a city like this is no fun at all.”

Before exiting, Diseh yelled at Clarke, “And turn off that damn light, will ya?!! You’re wasting electricity!” he chuckled afterwards.

Diseh dragged Jet out into the rain, stopping, “Uhhhhhh, you guys don’t expect me to drag this loser all the way out of here, do you?” he turned to Clarke, “Here, carry your pal for me,” he nudged his arm off and forced Clarke to hold Jet.

“It’s been awhile since I’ve helped anyone for the greater good. One step at a time, friends. Besides,” Diseh looked down the street, “We only have like a whole route to go until we meet up with the rest of your pals. Though,” he sighed painfully, “They’ll come check that place too, so maybe I’ll have to help out again. Damn.”

“Anyway,” Diseh put his hands into his pockets and began to walk south, “Matt, Clarke, follow me.”

---

Sarah was too creeped out by this guy to even utter a word. It was quite a strange, slimy introduction.

“Uh, wha…? Those goons, were your friends?” she painfully snatched the sack away from him, “Yes, if you must know this is a Pokemon Sanctuary. One of the last one’s I’ve been able to maintain here with my pokemon. And with that I thank you for bringing them back to me, because without them this Sanctuary would have been doomed, despite what pokemon I was left with. Hmph.”

She took the sack to the garden greenhouse, but before leaving she noted to the new stranger, “You can stay, but only because you brought them back to me.”

In the greenhouse, she started releasing the pokemon back into their wild natural habitats; water pokemon back in the pond, grass pokemon tending the gardens and keeping sunny day in affect, and numerous normal type pokemon, namely Chansey and Blissey, helping them all out.

Sarah sighed, “Oh good, you’re all back again. What a relief.”

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet gave Diseh an angry look when he was called him a loser. Jet wanted to say something, but it would hurt talking. Jet just wanted to get where ever they were going. The fight at the Plant took a huge toll on him. He was grateful that Diseh helped him, but he did not like being called a loser. Jet would like to see a loser defeat the Biggest MOFO he's ever seen. Jet shook his head and kept trying not to fall asleep.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red looked over where the newcomer was standing. So Jimmy is the leader for those goons. I'll have to watch my back with this one.

Red thought about it then began to converse. " So you know those theives. What organization do you work for Jimmy?"

Red couldn't say anything bad about Jimmy since he himself has secrets, far worse than any of others.
(( I love some good suspence and don't worry, most will be revealed.))

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke was not happy with red being thrust apon him. This guy seems a right charmer. He switched the light of and exited the pokemon centre. He looked out to Route 34, before Ilex Forest. It brought back so many memories from his childhood. From the large battle with his most elite rival, Macy-Lorette, to the capturing of a very lazy Drowzee. Walking on he sped up as he new Jet's attackers could be yards away.

(So Clarke's party now stands at:

Main Pokemon

{glaceon} {altaria} {gardevoir} {dewgong} {arbok} {beautifly}

Spare Pokemon

{meganium} {blastoise} {blissey} {roserade} {mime jr.} {hypno}

Happy Crunchi?)

Last edited by Jaguar on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy smirked. "Well you see, we're hardly thieves at all, but simple miscreants just trying to earn our living just like everyone else in the world. Especially in such enveloping times. One really can't be too careful, can they, brother?" He got up, his back still aching. "However, you can't be expected to judge a book by it's cover, even the darkest of us can have a good heart." He eyed the pokemon through the slim opening in the door. He trailed off and sat back on his spot at the counter. "Us Rockets, we're not all bad, just...misunderstood." He gave Red a friendly smile. "So tell me, what's your line of work?"

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:57 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt walked alongside them and sighed. "Why didn't you just battle the guy? It would have been a whole lot easier than getting pummeled." He looked around watching everything carefully. He kicked a pebble as he walked. The city reminded him of his days in Saffron. "How far do we need to go?" He shoved his hands in his pockets.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red let out a deep sigh. " I use to be an assassin for the Colors. You probably never heard of them, we like to be as secret as we can. We were a group of assassins that were given assignments to kill threating powers, such as Psyche or Aqua. The Colors were the only family I had and Psyche took that away from me. Their deaths were my fault. I refuse to talk about the rest, the time isn't right."

Red lifted his head up and chuckled a little. " I was a prodigy at assassination. Blue said I was most likely going to surpass him one day but that day will never come now." Latios got up and nudged at Red, attempting to comfort him. He looked over at Jimmy, " Everyone has secrets and lies are needed to keep them secret." Red turned to look out the window, watching the rain. " Be careful who you trust Jimmy, because not every book has all its pages."

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm sorry to hear that. My family's most likely gone because of me...I abandoned them all to go on this...journey, I suppose you could call it. The chelloveck we ran into made sure of that one." He looked down. "Trust..is a word easily thrown around, I'm afraid. As we say in the Rockets, no honor amongst thieves. There you can't even trust your own men." He remembered Georgie, Pete and Dim. With a shuddered he scratched his head. "This'll be over soon and Psyche will fall. I'll get Fuschia back and we could even prosper once more. Then at least I could give up such a ghastly trade...and you...I'm sorry, I didn't catch where you were from."

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Don't stress about your pokemon, Jaguar. Instead of the PC, I thought it'd be nice to hand the rest to Sarah for keepsake. So pick a team and the rest will go to Sarah in her garden.))

Diseh continued down the path, pacing with haste, “Hurry up, you lot!” he called to the guys behind him, “We don’t exactly have all day…” he kicked a stone into the grass that was along his path, “I have know idea when Jet raided the Plant… We could have just luckily scrapped out of city, and Spence needs those dimwits so Team Midnight can---”

Suddenly, he came to stop. He looked up at the gateway. Sarah’s Pokemon Sanctuary. He sighed deeply, lowering his head, the darkness of his hood shading his light green eyes.

“Nah, I can’t do it,” Diseh muttered, “You guys go inside without me, make sure you warn everyone about Psyche raiding the spot for Team Midnight. Find Spence. I’ll be on the other side waiting for you, there’s a place in Ilex Forest not even Psyche will find. There, we can fix Jet up as good as new.”

Diseh turned back, walking back passed Matt, Clarke, and the almost unconscious Jet. “I’ll hold them off for awhile.” His green coat flashed and he became invisible again, patting footsteps into the rain until they were finally gone.

---

Sarah walked in after peeking through the door, “Sorry, but I overheard everything…” she gave a smile of grief.

“If you know what’s good for you, you’d stay away from Psyche. This world doesn’t have much time left… Sadly, Psyche rules this world now, and that’s just how it is... We can’t change things now. We can’t make things any better. Even if you were to stop Psyche now, their strangle hold on the world has already choked most of this planet’s life away. Wouldn’t you rather live out the rest of your lives not fighting? Why waste your lives on pity revenge? Think about those who cared about you for a second. Would they want you carry on and get killed over something so pointless?”

Sarah walked over to her pictures on the walls. Among the happy pokemon and pictures of her boyfriend, there was quite an old picture with a young woman wearing a green and black uniform. She looked like she was a commander or something. They both looked the same, Sarah and that tougher younger woman, but they were different people. It must’ve been her mother when she was young. There was someone beside her, an arm flung around her. But you couldn’t see the person, the picture was torn.

“Before Psyche was even publicly known, my mother and father spent years searching for them. In the end, my father was killed by them when he got to close, and soon after I was born, my mother died of a broken heart,” she quietly frowned, “I can only assume you’re with Spence, and that you joined him on his quest. He’s been looking for Psyche since he was a child. He’s an old man now. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s lost his mind and just hiding it. Do you really think you’ll have any better luck?”

“You all just need something better to do. Me?” she smiled, “I’ve always loved caring for Pokemon.”

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next