It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Pokemon Chaos Black (accepting) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
-snorunt uses disable then powder snow on both- -then gets slammed into me by a powerful tackle- -the stone falls out of my pocket- OWWWW.................

Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

I know this a bit late but I would love to join it does say your accepting

Character Name: Richard Apple
Appearance: Tall, Strong Physique, Dark Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Black Leather Jacket, Dark Blue Jeans and Dark Sunglasses.
Personality: Smart, Funny, Independent, Confident, A good all rounder! His Pokemon are his most important thing in his life and he will always protect them.
Pokemon : Natu
Pokemon Nickname: Natty
Moves: Peck, Leer , Psychic (TM) , Faint Attack (Egg)
Likes: Pokemon , Paleontology , Challenges and Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Sandwichs
Dislakes: Pokemon Hunters , Mayonaise , Selfishness.

I edited it so you just PM me when I come in and tell me everything I need to know about the plot and anything esle I need to know.

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Last edited by Hyperjack123 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hyperjack123 wrote:
I know this a bit late but I would love to join it does say your accepting

Character Name: Richard Apple
Appearance: Tall, Strong Physique, Dark Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Black Leather Jacket (for storing Badges and Pokeballs), Dark Blue Jeans and Dark Sunglasses.
Pokémon on-hand :

{blastoise} Male Blastoise /Richard's first Pokemon caught as a Squirtle after a suprise pokeball was thrown by Richard to capture his first pokemon. He has been Richard's partner and best friend ever since. The have been through everything together. He is Rich's strongest Pokemon and has been trained very well.

Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Skull Bash
Flash Cannon

{rhyperior} Male Rhyperior /Richard was in the Safari Zone wandering around when he saw lots of Graveler picking on this Rhydon. Rich new what he had to do. He Sent out Blastoise and it's Hydro Pump destroyed them. This Rhyhorn was so appreciative and just looked at Richard. "Do want to come with us rhyhon?" Richard said. He threw a pokeball and Caught Rhyhorn. They trained alot and it evolved into Rhydon and then later into Rhyperior.

Hammer Arm
Stone Edge
Megahorn
Earthquake

{houndour} Male Houndour /Richard was crusing into Celadon City a couple of weeks ago and there was a pack of 3 Houndours that kept attacking Rich. He eventually got fed up. He sent out Blastoise to deal with them. Blastoise fired a massive Hydro Pump and got rid of 2 of them but one just kept coming back for more. Rich just kept thinking that his next hit was going to be his last but no it kept coming back. So he threw a pokeball and it did not work. Blastoise fired a another huge Hydro Pump he new it would finish the Houndour. Finally the ball clicked. He finally caught it. And it has not yet evolved in Houndoom.

Dark Pulse
Slugde Bomb
Fire Fang
Flamethrower

{xatu} Female Xatu /Richard decided to travel the world and first he set of for Hoenn. He landed in Lilycove and decided to head straight to the New Safari Zone as he heard that the day he arrived was the Grand Opening. Entry was free so Rich had to wait ages to get in but by the time he got he was stunned. It was beautiful, outstanding. The trees, the grass , the flowers. It was Amazing . Richard was consentrating so much on the scenery he got lost. The map was useless so he had no option just to keep looking for a way out. He stumbled across a flock of Natu. He loved Natu and had been wanting a Flying type and A Psychic Type. So he went up close to catch one . "Houndour use Dark Pulse!" Rich commanded. All of the Natu dodged the attack then all of them fled except one. Who stayed and fired an Ominous Wind attack. Houndour used Faint Attack. and knocked Natu out. Richard flung a pokeball and caught it first try. They trained and trained it then evolved to Xatu.

Psychic
Ominous Wind
Shadow Ball
Fly

{leafeon} {jolteon} Female Leafeon , Male Jolteon/ Whilst landing in Sinnoh Richard ran into old friend. They went to his house and they had just found 8 Eevee eggs. Two had recently hacthed and they were offered up to Richard if he wanted them. He thought about it and decided to Take them. He bought a thunderstone and evolved one into Jolteon and leveled up the other at moss rock and it became a Leafeon.

Leafeon
Leaf Blade
Iron Tail
Energy Ball
Grass Whistle

Jolteon
Thunder Fang
Thunderbolt
Iron Tail
Shadow Ball

Personality:Smart, Funny, Independent, Confident, A good all rounder! His Pokemon are his most important thing in his life and he will always protect them.
History:Born in Celadon and has gained every Gym Badge.

Love to Join!

PICK ONE FIRST FORM POKEMON!!!!!! it can have one tm move one egg move and 2 moves it would normally know. and also you won't be main charicter but you can meet us a bit later and be with us for any amount of time

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
hey, i would like to join.
my name is semyaza
black hair, jet black eyes, kinda carefree attitude, he's always staring off into space, slender, has a white undershirt with a black unbuttoned dress shirt, black jeans and white shoes. his hair and clothes are messy.
he has a level 6 female togepi named sandalphon (sandy) who knows metronome, mirror move, shock wave and charm. has ability hustle.
she is very shy, except when she's around her brother.
likes being held and warm things
dislikes sharp things, being alone and sadness
he raised her from an egg. her brother was stolen and he would do anything to get him back.

Last edited by Archangel Mikael on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-the grunts run away defeated- now then. where did everyone go? -snorunt picks the stone up off the ground- -snorunt starts to glow- what are you doing snorunt??? -the light fades away showing a froslass-

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

my what a beautiful transformation the strange onlooker said almost looking entranced at the froslass.
what do you feed it? he started to come close but stops when he felt a bit of shivering coming from his bag
its ok sandy, i won't come any closer. he gives midnight a sharp look, then shrugged. you haven't seen any eggheads have you?

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

she catches her own food.... but she likes fish the best so i guess that's why.... and yes i have. they just attacked and kidnaped my friends.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:48 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

were they carrying a bag? they recently stole one of my precious Pokemon and i want him back!

Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:48 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i think the one who used an abra had a big bag with him......................

Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

an abra? (so thats how they did it) you don't mind if i follow you do you you? your the only lead i got. my name is semyaza but you can call me faller.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:31 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

no i don't mind....... the more the merrier! right now i need to find the dusknoir that lives in this area. he should know how to find the guy. -puts on ice skates and has froslass freeze a path in front of me- -pulls faller behind me-

Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

YEEEEEEhe screams feeling a bit unstable on the ice. behind him, his toge pi, looking closely at the person pulling him, pulls her white blanket closer to her shell. she then lets out a sigh after finally thinking that this person is safe and falls asleep

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-coming to a stop in front of a cave- this is the cave where dusknoir lives. i will be right back. -goes into the cave and has a brief discussion with dusknoir then comes out- he will teleport us to our friends if we can beat him in a battle. -dusknoir comes out of the cave- are you ready fallen? -frost uses disable then powder snow on dusknoir-

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sandy get ready, use shock wave!
togepi, wiping the sleep from her eyes comes to quickly and send an electrical volt right at dusknoir

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

froslass use ice beam!!!! -froslass uses ice beam which knocks dusknoir out- wow............... dusknoir you have ggotten weak with time....... -throws a heal ball- -dusknoir is caught-

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

PRIIII togepi purred as she danced with froslass out in front of the cave. faller looked at his new friends with a Grimm look. things would only get worse from here and he wasn't sure he was ready.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-go dusknoir- -dusknoir uses teleport- -we all appear in a strange building-

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Hello, who are you? What are you doing here?

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:24 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

is that him? faller asks as he looked at his new enemy

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:42 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

I am Richard and this is Natty. Who are you people?

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:38 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i'm here to find my liitle freind, why are you here

Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sorry HJ but you didn't post your profile first. so now you have to run the annoying little grunt battles. sorry :(
so you the organization unless you can get rumetz to come back

Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:41 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

so you work here then? his anger flaring,
give me back my Pokemon!!
GIVE ME BACK METATRON!!
-----------------------------
short angiology lesson: metatron is said to be the highest angel in the angelic hierarchy, he is seated higher than the thrones and is a seraphim. he is said to give orders to Gabriel and sammael, he has a twin sister sandalphon in some legends and in others sandalphon is the angelic incarnation on Elijah, i chose the first one because really, how can i fit the prophet elijah in this story

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

you know what? untill rumetz comes back i'ma be the grunts.

grunt: hmph. what would i need with your pokemon. go talk to hybos he's the one in charge of collecting strong pokemon.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

erm... uh... ok... uh... where is he he stammered unsure what to think of the easyness that came with the grunt who seemed willing to give out such info and here i was about to beat him up to.. i looked cool though right sandy
toge?

-----------
genius Angelo GENIOUS

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next