It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 The Legendary Pokemon RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Welcome, one and all, to...

The Legendary Pokemon RP

Premises: An open-ended RP involving the legends of the pokemon world. Choose from your favorite legendary pokemon and indulge yourself in adventures, quests, and battles that only the greatest of the pokemon world can have.

Fight non-legendaries, fight humans, bring peace, bring war, help others, hurt others, fight other legends*, go on quests, or do something else**. Don't worry about where you start out, we are all going to play as legendaries who can go almost everywhere on the planet very quickly (psychics fly, regis can walk underwater, Groudon can dig to the center of Earth and pop up anywhere,...).

*Fights between legends will be DM'd by me if the RPers battling wish to have one.

**Provided that it doesn't break any of the rules

Rules:
-Pick a Legendary to be. I'll have a list available of pokemon and who has already selected them. Picking is first come, first serve.
-You must have my permission to RP as Arceus.
-Mew may transform into other pokemon, but may not transform into other legendaries.
-No one may mimic transform and transform into other legendaries
-Celebi and Dialga may not use time-traveling powers.
-Jirachi may not use wishing powers to do extra special things.
-You may also have ONE non-legendary pokemon as a servant/aid/gofor/whatever. However, this non-legendary cannot aid you in fights against other RPers.
-No god modding.
-No swearing
-Keep the violence clean
-Battling each other must be ok with all participating RPers
-If I am involved in a fight, I'll ask a neutral RPer to DM.
-There can be two Heatrans, one male and one female.
-You can't have your pokemon go where it couldn't (i.e. Kyogre into the sky or Zapdos into the water).

Profile:
Pokemon you're RPing as:
Non-legendary aid and its nickname:
Anything else you'd like to mention:

Legends list:
{articuno}
{zapdos}
{moltres}
{mewtwo}
{mew} - Crunchy
{raikou}
{entei} - Thunder_dude7
{suicune} - Rikee
{lugia} - paco25_007
{ho-oh}
{celebi}
{regirock}
{regice}
{registeel}
{latias} - rio_uk
{latios} - Deathseeker
{kyogre}
{groudon} - daveshan
{rayquaza}
{jirachi}
{deoxys} - Medichamrulez
{uxie}
{mesprit}
{azelf}
{dialga}
{palkia}
{heatran} male
{heatran} female
{regigigas}
{giratina}
{cresselia}
{phione}
{manaphy}
{darkrai}
{shaymin}
{arceus} ONCE AGAIN, YOU MUST GET MY PERMISSION TO RP AS ARCEUS!

--------------------------------------------------

My profile

Pokemon: {groudon}
Non-legendary aid and its nickname: {starly} / Swoops
Other: Groudon has long since ceased caring about its feud with Kyogre and Rayquaza and now looks onward to the future to bigger and better things. It still likes causing random destruction via droughts and other catastrophe-causing events that it can do, but doesn't hunt down its former foes anymore.

Swoops, Groudon's aid/underling doesn't seem to mind the heat and, in fact, seems to like it and enjoys the experiences he gets being with titan of the continents.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start posting once more join. Role Players may start posting as soon as you're approved.

Place applications in the thread, please.

Last edited by daveshan on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Non-legendary aid and its nickname: {lucario} named Edward

Anything else you'd like to mention: Mew likes travelling, visiting other legends and helping them out and stuff. He wears a red ribbon tied onto the end of his tail. He rarely fights, but will if he has to.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Underling: {medicham} Nickname: Metacham

Deoxys is well past his fight with rayquaza, and has been found in forests meditating with medichams on occasion. A certain medicham and deoxys became friends and they have traveled together ever since. Metacham sometimes has a hard time keeping up with deoxys, though they like to train together.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Non-legendary aid and its nickname: {flygon} Nickname:Fin
Anything else you'd like to mention:
Sui's father was the one that met ash after that his father told him to go on a adventure so he did. In Hoenn he almost died in the desert but a Fin helped him and they have been friends ever since.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sweet, 4 people in total already. Let's begin.))

Groudon awoke with a moan inside its cave as sunlight filled its chamber. As it yawned and stretched, a small starly named Swoops entered the cave and waved to Groudon with his wing.

"Morning, boss." He chimed. "What's on the agenda for today?"

Groudon shrugged its massive shoulders and replied, "First thing's first. We need some breakfast. Come on, Swoops. Let's go hunting."

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys awoke from atop the tower. It was time to meet with Metacham and begin planning. Deoxys blared a horn sound, then changed into speed form, speeding toward the forest.

Deoxys swooped into the clearing, where Metacham was meditating on a rock waiting for him. "Hey Deoxys. What're we doing today?" Deoxys began, "Lets go find some pitiful trainers to have some fun with." Deoxys morphed back into attack form while metacham got up. "Okay, where did you have in mind?"

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Last edited by Medichamrulez on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:58 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Far out at sea, on a small fishing boat, resided a young Lucario, resting his eyes. He sat in the shadows inside, next to the stairs leading out. He hid from the fishermen to hitch a ride, but he was not alone.

"Mew, I know you're watching me," said Lucario as he opened his eyes to stare blankly.

As if in thin air, Mew suddenly emerged floating in front him with a grumpy expression, "Aw you're no fun at all, Edward."

Edward crossed his arms smugly, "Well, when you're a champion like me, you have to make a few sacrifices," he smirked, all proud of himself, "And being fun is no exception. Training to be the best isn't supposed to be fun, ya know."

Mew dropped to the floor, "You beat one Butterfree. ONE Butterfree." Mew was trying to get it through his thick head.

"Hey and that Beedrill, too!" the Lucario quickly added.

"Yeahyeah," Mew missed, "Hardly though."

"Hmph," Edward huffed, looking away, "I could take anyone down if I wanted to."

Mew flew to his side, "Anyone?" he asked curiously, "Like whom?"

Edward chuckled confidently, "I could beat any legend I wanted!" he laughed.

Mew flew onto his head, "Oh yeah?" he asked smartly, "Then let's go find one!"

Edward jumped, "Wait! Hold on! No!"

But it was too late, Mew had teleported them both to a destination unknown in a flash.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Profile:
Pokemon you're RPing as: {latias}
Non-legendary aid and its nickname: {altaria} Alria
Anything else you'd like to mention: Latias may seem cute and cuddly but has a fiery temper to match with her red colour. She is also, however, a friendly and popular pokemon who usually declines a fight unless she is the one proposing. She is often seen gossiping with Alria or her big brother: Latios.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:24 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(If i'm not allowed to reply until everyone has had a turn in order, let me know.)

Deoxys was just skimming the trees while Metacham was running quickly under the thick brush.

"Where are we going!" Metacham had to yell so Deoxys could hear him, causing a flock of starly to fly away. Both pokemon stopped when they felt a pulse of psychic energy in their minds, being psychic types.

"I wonder what that was..." Metacham muttered. Deoxys scanned the forest, looking for something out of the ordinary. Deoxys looked down "I dont know what that was. Lets keep going." They continued running into the forest, eventually a city came into view.

Metacham looked to his friend questioningly as he floated down. "This is where I like to train, there are lots of big, burly rock types to toss around." Deoxys apparently came here alot, because there were lots of areas where the ground had been pounded inwards. Metacham looked over at some trainers, with a geodude and mudkip, and walked over and listened from the bushes.

"Muttermurmer... Rustboro City....Murmur...Gym leader..Mutter..."

Metacham walked back to Deoxys, who was sitting on the ground. "I think were near Rustboro City."

Deoxys heard some leaves rustle behind them, and a trainer jumped out from the bushes. This guy was bulky, with a vest that was way too big for him, and looked to be about 14. "Aha! A Deoxys and a Medicham! You'll make a perfect addition to my team!" The trainer whipped out two pokeballs, "Prepare to be caught!" The trainer threw his pokeballs a little too hard, and they flew past Metacham and Deoxys, and out came a Donphan and a Mightyena.

"Go, Mightyena! Crunch that Deoxys! Donphan, use rollout!"

Deoxys used its psychic on mightyena, but it had no effect. Mightyena jumped up and its jaws opened wider than thought possible, and clamped down on deoxys with a sickening crunch. (hence, the name of the attack)

Deoxys let out its horn-like sound. Meanwhile, donphan was quickly rolling towards metacham. Metacham kept his cool, staring at the donphan as it rolled at him. It was almost on him. At the last possible moment, metacham crouched down, and flipped backwards, sending the donphan flying with a low kick. "No! Donphan!" The trainer called the pokemon back to its pokeball.

Deoxys shifted to speed form, creating hundreds of double teams around the mightyena. The mightyena looked around nervously, biting at some of them, to no avail. Suddenly a deoxys rushed foward with a Superpower attack, sprawling mightyena across the forest ground.

"Noooo!!! Mightyena!" The trainer returned it to its pokeball then ran towards the city, and most likely a pokemon center, crying.

"Well that was fun." Deoxys said. Metacham and deoxys fell to the ground, laughing, while deoxys changed back to its normal form.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You're in, rio_uk. Oh, yea. And, for the official record, everyone has been approved.))

"MMMM! Delicious." Groudon smiled after finishing its 3rd mamoswine. "See, this is why I like you, Swoops. You have this amazing ability to pick out the most delicious prey for me."

"Thanks, boss." The young starly said as he ate more and more of the feast of caterpies that Groudon had provided for him. "Can we go have some fun after we're done eating? I want to battle my friends with those moves you taught me."

"Hahaha. Sure, Swoops. Sure."

Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:23 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sui awoke in his underwater chamber;a week ago Fin the flygon helped him build it under the waterfall;Fin had to use earthquake to open the door they made."Fin,Lets go to McPikachus" "Ok! but after we have to go and get ash" "ok and ok"

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Alria! Alria, let's go!" Latias was growing impatient
"Mrrmrr... five more minutes..." Suddenly a blood red mist filled the cave.
"What was that?"
"Oh, sorry mistress," Alria had sprung to life, "what did I say? I must have been talking to myself!" Latias gave her helper a sideways look.
"Go stick your head in a Salamence," The red mist disappeared as suddenly as it had came. "a certain extraterrestrial is up to no good.."
"But I can't"
"I know, but it might have Metacham with it. Hurry up."

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:54 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As the small Lucario slowly opened his eyes, he found himself dangling very high from a cave floor. He screamed and struggled at first.

"Shhh, shut up! They'll hear us!" Mew told him in a whisper. He had a hold of Edward as they floated near the ceiling of the chamber-like cave. Mew proceeded down the cave.

Edward looked around worryingly, "Where...exactly are we?" he asked.

"Well, you wanted to fight a legend, right? Well..." Just as he spoke, Mew floated just into the corner of the doorway, and there, sitting there was the massive Groudon himself.

Edward screamed again, "MEW, ARE YOU INSANE?!!"

"SHHHH, they'll hear us!" Mew floated towards them.

"Mew, stop! MEW!" Edward shuffled around desperately to escape.

"Shhh, it's okay! We're in mah invisible bubble..." he proceeded toward to huge pokemon.

Just meters away, Mew halted mid air. Edward was left shivering.

"Kay, Ed. You ready?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!" Edward yelled under his breath.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Groudon perked up and told Swoops to hang on a sec.

"We have company, my friend. Someone is screaming very loudly, but I can't see them."

"Why not just use eruption, boss? I can fly out of the cave while you do."

"They may have flash fire. Using eruption could help them." Groudon paused and thought. "But a massive earthquake couldn't!"

With that, Groudon slammed the ground and it began to shake.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Alria was grumbling incessantly. "Why do I have to wear this fire... thingy anyway?"
"It's because you're not used to this altitude. It's for your own good!"
"That's what you said when... is that your stomach?"
"Heh... yeah. There's an island, let's go down and rest!" Latias was right; it was an island. The two pokémon swooped down to explore.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pokemon: {entei}
Apprentice:{growlithe} Named Leon
Other:Only recruited Leon as an apprentice recently, so they don't know each other well. Entei enjoys protecting the volcanic mountain in sinnoh in which he lives. Not many threats have arised since he almost killed a group of Houndoom, so he spends most of his time helping Leon train.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pokemon:[img] {lugia}
Non-legend:[img] {salamence}
Any thing else: He is outgoing and likes challenges, loves flying around

Last edited by paco25_007 on Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:46 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The shockwave as the two were in the air was devastating. Both Mew and Edward were thrown back and into the chamber wall. As they hit, their bubble smashed and revealed the two young pokemon as they hit the floor, both unconscious.

((lol))

Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Swoops took one look at Mew, recognized it and said, "I'll go get the smelling salts."

"Yeah, thanks. Hopefully, Mew'll wake up."

Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys and Metacham woke up from their naps in the sun, as the ground started to rumble. Deoxys shot up instantly to float above the ground, staring in horror. Metacham stood on the ground, falling over and getting back up, only to fall over again. "Ahhhhh!!!" Deoxys used psychic on Metacham, picking him into the air.

The earthquake slowly died away. "What... the... heck... was that?" Metacham stammered.

Deoxys's eyes glowed red, from using foresight. "Groudon." Deoxys stated with scorn.

Metacham looked up to deoxys as they floated back down. "How do you know it wasnt one of the rock pokemon around here?"

"I know foresight, and teleport, wait here a second."

Deoxys was gone in a flash of light, while Metacham was left to sit there and ponder what they would do.

Deoxys was suddenly back, and two inches from Metacham's face.

"It is Groudon!" Deoxys hissed, "And he has a Starly, Lucario, and my friend Mew with him!"

"What do you want to do?" Metacham asked tentatively.

Deoxys had a glint in his eyes. "Youre going to learn teleport, and mabye foresight while youre at it."

Deoxys and Metacham faced each other, preparing to fight.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Entei watched carefully over his domain, making sure none would attempt to attack his home, a huge volcano in Jhoto. Leon yawn as he walked up to him.

"Good morning, Leon." Entei said as Leon continued up to the top where Entei was standing "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, sir." Leon replied, looking around "Shall I signal to the guards that it is time to wake up."

"Yes." Entei answered. Leon immediately spat out a Flamethrower into the air, unleashing a bright blast of light.

"Exelent." Entei said, smiling at the bright blast "The knights will wake up and be ready to guard very soon."

"Sir," Leon said "will you tell me how the whole knight system works?"

"Very well. Our most elite knights are the Rapidash with the black flames and black Arcanine. It is an honor only I can grant them. Then there are the basic knight, the normal Rapidash and Arcanine. Then there are the squires, who are training to become knights, Ponyta and Growlithe. You are my squire, and I will grant you the greatest honor of all when the time comes."

"I see."

But just then, a strange force startled Entei.

"Leon, come." Entei said "We're going to Hoenn."

"Why?"

"Its Mew. Mew is either dead or unconsious. Groudon is there. Deoxys appears to have teleported there, then left. Lets go. Climb on my back, we need to get moving."

And with that, Leon and Entei began moving toward the Hoenn reigon.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I like how you tell your guards youre leaving. They wake up and theyre like wtf wheres entei))

Metacham rushed Deoxys, attempted to use Hi Jump Kick, but fell back in pain as his foot hit an invisible Reflect.

"Use foresight, Metacham, you can see your opponents moves, extend your telepathic reach, and know what they are thinking." Deoxys told his friend.

Metacham was getting frustrated. "But how! I keep trying to see it, but you always have something different put up!"

"Dont think of what I have had put up, think of what I could, what you could do to counter it, think of the posibil-" Deoxys gasped. "Why is everyone I dislike coming here..."

Metacham looked over questioningly. "Ill try to use foresight."

Metacham's eyes glowed red. "Its... its hard to make out... it looks like a dog... with a crown... wait, its getting clearer, its so far away.... its... Entei! Wait, what? Why is Latias coming?"

((I read your post, and I assumed you were coming, if im wrong ill edit this part out))

Deoxys looked down. "How did you know Latias was coming? I thought you would see Entei, but not Latias."

Metacham looked down. "Its nothing... anyway, hurry up and show me how to teleport so we can go help mew!"

Deoxys looked thoughtful. "Yes, we'll rescue mew, but i'm in no mood to meet with any of the others. Latias may be part psychic, but I just dont like him.... And arceus forbid we get caught by Groudon. Ill also have to teach you how to help me teleport Mew and his friend back."

Deoxys got himself ready. "Okay, focus your inner energy, and think of somewhere you want to be, perferably near here, try over to that rock."

Metacham closed his eyes, put his palms together, and for a few seconds, nothing happened. Then Metacham was gone in a flash of light. "What....?"

Deoxys looked over to the rock. Metacham was not there. Deoxys also noticed a sign next to the rock, but he could not read human, like Metacham could.

Deoxys felt the slightest voice in his mind, and he focused on it. "Im.... Dialga.... teleport..."

Then Metacham was right in front of him, looking around wildly. "I saw Dialga!!"

Deoxys was stunned. "How did you... you just learned how to teleport! It took me years before I could teleport all the way to Sinnoh!"

Metacham shrugged. "I guess I'm a natural."

Deoxys was still stunned. "Okay, teleport me to tha--"

Deoxys suddenly found himself on the rock. "How did you..."

"Foresight." Medicham said with a grin. "You said to read my opponents thoughts." Deoxys was pleased.

"Youre ready." Deoxys looked at him. "Lets go rescue mew!"

"Perfect! Lets go." And they were both gone in a flash.[/i]

Last edited by Medichamrulez on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A Rapidash crept slowly out, looking around the volcano he was guarding.

"wtf where's Entei?" He said, staring at the empty top of the volcano.

"Hey!" ponyta, his squire, said "Don't use words like tha-"

"Shut up, Ponyta. Hey look, a note."

"Gone to Hoenn. Tell Leon's father that he is in charge." was printed clearly on the note.

"I'll go get him!" Ponyta said.

((LOLOLOLOL))

"Ah, here we are." Entei said, looking at the cave "Mew is in here. Come."

As the two were walking in, Deoxys and Metacham appeared. Mew and Eddie(As Entei called him) were lying unconscious on the floor. Groudon and Swoop were nearby.

"What happened?" Entei said, dashing over to the group. Leon stood close behind him.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys looked around, while changing into defence form, just in case.

He suddenly saw Entei and a Growlithe.

Metacham crouched down, ready for a fight, but looked up at the amazingly large groudon with a starly on him.

Deoxys flashed into speed form and darted to mew and a lucario.

Metacham ran over to the other side of the cave with deoxys.

"What did you want to do with Entei and Growlithe here?" Metacham whispered.

"Lets stay and see what Entei wants."

Metacham nodded, and looking at mew and lucario, deoxys could see the strain in his eyes.

Deoxys looked over at the Entei and growlithe, who were staring at him. "Well? What did you want?" Deoxys shifted into defence form.

Last edited by Medichamrulez on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next