It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Teen Titans: Next Gen 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Strapping the gauntlet onto his left arm, Taint calmly stepped onto the circle on the floor. The outline of the circle glowed faintly, singling that the thing was functioning properly and that it was ready to launch the simulation, and in the process thrust its occupant into the world of holograms.

The gauntlet beeped once, the number 100 flashing faintly in green on the mini-screen; it was ready to start.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sure, you can join flaming_fox.))

Boom was too busy working to stop and open the door, but he did hear it and replied, "Sure am. Come on in if you want."

"Wonder who it is. Sounds like it's either Arctica or Scarlet, not that I mind a little company.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:35 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Arctica opened the door upon hearing Boom's confirmation.

"Hi Boom... it's Arctica." said Arctica, smiling. "Most of the others are sparring right now, but I just had some hot food and I couldn't join them. So, I thought I'd come see what you were up to."

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Honestly, not much," Boom answered. "Just making some smoke grenades for escaping or distractions. I'd work on one of my special designed ones but I've yet to make a successful one. Most of the time the effects just blow up in my face, so to speak," he added, not looking up from his work at all.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:51 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You and your explosives..." laughed Arctica. "At least you wear safety gear while doing this stuff. I imagine you'd have blinded yourself by now if it weren't for those goggles."

Arctica paced around his lab for a bit, then stopped and walked back over to Boom.

"Hey, I just thought of a neat idea..." spoke Arctica, grinning. "You should make some kind of water grenade that coats an enemy in water; that'd make my ice powers extra effective!"

Arctica's grin turned to a frown.

"Oh, I guess it would kinda stupid though, seeing as you could get the same effect from just carrying around water balloons..."

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Matrix opened his eyes. He didn't need to sleep, but if he ran 24/7 he would over-heat and that was never a pleasant experience.

"Power levels at 95% and rising. Ah, 100%, time to make my rounds and socialize with my peers."

As matrix walked out of his room he heard noise coming from the simulator.

"It appears that they are upgrading their defense systems at the moment. I think I shall join them, it might be entertaining to observe."

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I've had some close calls..but so far I still have both my eyes in my sockets, and I ain't complaining," said Boom. "As for your idea...yeah, not gonna work." He still was looking down at his work, putting together the final pieces.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:37 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Ace strapped on the gauntlet the background came to life within the simulator.
"Ha! Looks like Scarlet wants this match to be in her favor." Ace snorts in amusement.

Aces' cloaking ability has never been tested in the city, only in the outskirts. Even if it fails him he still has his weapons.

Ace listens for any voices or movements.
"I know you guys can't hide forever.", Ace yells.

He listens for awhile as his voice carries across the area. Ace then hears a soft running.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
A faint hum sounded from the glowing circle, light slowly encased the three teens and within moments all of them were standing somewhere in the vicinity of the downtown Metropolis. The simulation was very realistic, except for the crowds of people that would usually wander through the streets of the busy suburban. The entire downtown was somehow much more creepy and ominous without any of the usual sounds and the absence of the people.

Taint glanced around, his eyes wandering past the empty stores and streets, searching for any sign of Scarlet and Ace; or virtual mayhem, whichever came first. He wasn't too surprised when a moment later a large metallic tentacle almost beheaded him. Tumbling out of the way, the blonde glared at his attacker, a sigh escaped out of his mouth when he finally noticed who it was.

The culprit was a seemingly normal blonde girl, a large grin adorned her heart shaped face and the metallic bodysuit that she wore was very revealing, leaving little to the imagination. She stuck her tongue out childishly at Taint, a mischievous gleam in her pale brown eyes. Her name was Michelle Sevon, or as she called herself Silver Alloy. Without warning, her left hand seemed to shimmer before it expanded and turned into a sharp metallic tentacle that flew at the crouching blonde.

Unable to dodge in his current position, Taint was wacked flat across the chest by the metallic tentacle, flying backwards before he landed on his back. The girl’s shrill giggles assaulted his ears and he groaned as he slowly pulled himself to his feet. The annoying beeping from the gauntlet on his arm grabbed his attention and he looked down; the number 100 had gone away and was replaced by 91. Wonderful, he was already loosing health points, he remarked bitterly in his head.

"Come on! Fight me, Taint, you know you want me!" The silver clad girl yelled, as she advanced after the boy, who was backing away slowly.

Finally abandoning all caution, Taint turned and ran off; the girl gave a scream of annoyance before she took after him. Great. He couldn't even really do anything, for some reason his Acid attacks weren't very effective against her metallic outer shell as he had learned from experience, it was only his luck that he got stuck with the virtual version of the annoying wanna-be villain. Taint made a mental note to never again let Scarlet set the conditions for the Simulator Dome as he ran from his crazed stalker.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ace hears the footsteps quickly approaching.
This will make a great time to try out my cloaking.

Ace leans against the wall behind him and takes in his surroundings. As he does this Ace begins to fade away.
Yes! It totally worked. Now lets test it.

With a smug look on his unseen face, Ace began to move around the corner. Taking out his dagger, Ace notices that it's visible. He wills it the invisibility and finds that it's a success.
Ace edges closer to the corner and heres a familiar voice.
"Come on! Fight me, Taint, you know you want me!"

Seriously!? Scarlet put Silver Alloy in this mode! She knows that Taint's poison won't affect Silvers' armor that much!

Ace peered around the corner only to see Silver Alloy running after Taint."This won't end well, at least if I don't step in.", Ace whispered to himself.
He began to sprint in their direction only to come face to face with Wolf Rage. A bio-engineered super wolf that has the ability to fly. Its' heightened senses can find anything that it wants. Sadly what it wants is to change all humans into animals.

"Crap! All I need is some kind of monster that can track me easier than tracking a wounded deer!", Ace scolds.
Wolf Rage takes a swing at Ace and hits his right shoulder. "15 damage taken, 85 remaining.", the gauntlet computer echoes.
"I know, I know.", says Ace as he runs the opposite way.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Right off the bat, Scarlet scampered up a fire escape and reached the top of a building. She looked around to see that the others had found refuge as well. She decided that she would find them, not by scouting them out, but by sight. She knew Ace would be fine cloaking in the city; he would have to get used to it anyway. As for Taint, she did not know how well he would stand in this environment. But nonetheless, they would both have to get used to it. The downtown area is a hot spot for all sorts of crime, and a lot of battles would be fought there.

She decided that it was time. She focused on where Taint's last location was. She figured out that to hide, he would obviously have to go behind a certain wall. But there was no way she could see his position from her current one...Or maybe she could! She focused on the wall intently, as hard as she could. And then, something spectacular happened. She saw Taint. It appeared that she could see through the wall! No. Wait a minute. She didn't see through anything. The wall came crashing down, and she was focusing so intently, she only noticed Taint's outfit at first. But now she saw the truth. It seemed that somehow Silver Alloy had been inputted into the game! Impossible! Scarlet would never do a thing like that. She knew very well that Taint had no effect on Silver Alloy. Plus, she had made sure not to include any villains into the simulation; that it would be 1v1v1, all Titans. Something was up, and Scarlet intended to find out.

She was about to step in and help Taint when she heard someone say "Crap!" not so quietly. She turned to find Ace sprinting away from Wolf, who was running on four legs. "This is impossible!" Scarlet said to herself, "I know I did not enter Wolf in this either!" Scarlet then saw that Ace's life points was down to 85%. "Phew, well at least we have the gauntlets on" she sighed. When suddenly all three gauntlets disappeared. "WHAT THE F*CK!!" Scarlet screamed. Something had gone terribly wrong. The situation was still under control though. She could help each of them, and everything would be fine.

"Good avternoon, my darling" spoke the creature that had sneaked up behind Scarlet while she was assessing the situation. It spoke, over-pronunciating each hard consonant. Without looking it was obvious who it was.

"How did you get here Vlad?" asked Scarlet as she flipped around. Vlad. Leader of a local gang in which each member had a power. They weren't anything big, but they did give the Titans trouble sometimes.

"Zat is for me to know, and you to find out, beautiful" responded Vlad with his heavy Transylvanian accent. Vlad had had a crush on scarlet ever since they met. He had this thing for red. The color, that is. He opened cloak and hissed like a vampire. His eyes glared at Scarlet with such intensity, such power. Scarlet could do nothing but stare right back. It was as if she was in some kind of trance; something she couldn't stop. Luckily, her Crimson Bow did. This had happened plenty of times before, and it knew what to do. It strung itself and shot an arrow straight at Vlad's nose. The parylyzation was stopped. She regained her senses, but not like they used to be. After Vlad's trance powers had taken effect on Scarlet, her super vision would be nullified; and that seemed to be the case. You see, Vlad was not an ordinary person. He was a vampire. A direct descendant of Vlad the Impaler. He had all the powers a normal vampire had: fangs, trances, and a taste for blood like no other. But Vlad came along with weaknesses as well: the sun, and beautiful women. Of course, he had good taste; and his heart was set on Scarlet. But she would have none of it. He dressed in black athletic pants, a black tee-shirt, a black leather jacket, and you guessed it, black athletic sneakers. He had jet black (shocker!) hair and was very athletic. Its not that Scarlet didn't like how he looked. She did. But he just wasn't her type.

"Sorry Vlad, but I'll pass" said she while Vlad was still grasping the pain from the arrow to the nose. She shot another arrow at his 'special-spot' and jumped over rooves to find Taint. He needed the most help because he powers had no effect on Silver Alloy. He found Taint, running away quickly from Silver Alloy. "Hm," scarlet thought to herself, "He isn't as slow as I thought he was." She got in position and took a good shot at Silver Alloy, hitting her straight in her left boob. She looked up rather angrily at Scarlet. "Thats what you get for implants, b*tch!" yelled Scarlet as she continued to fire conjured arrows at Alloy.

(Wow, that took awhile lol)

Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A slight smirk twitched at the corners of Taint's mouth as he watched Scarlet let loose a volley of arrows at Silver Alloy's...modified assets. He was certainly glad that someone, who could actually affect the pompous girl, was around, since he could hardly slime her thanks to her metallic skin thigh body suit. The disappearance of his gauntlet was also not very comforting.

The horrible animalistic howls that were coming from Wolf Rage did little to calm down the blonde Acid Generator, and the lanky dark clad figure stalking behind Scarlet's back wasn't a pleasant surprise either. Acting almost on instinct, Taint raised one arm and within seconds a dark purple ray shot out of his fingertips and hit the target; Vlad the Vampire, who flew backwards and landed in a heap on his back. Taint did not like Vlad. At all. He wasn't sure if it was because of the whole creepy-half-dead vampire thing or his lecherous womanizing ways, but whatever it was he simply could not stand the gothic freak.

Quickly running over to Scarlet, Taint was not pleased to notice that Silver Alloy was making her way over toward the two, her eyes were filled with rage and a dark look covered her immaculately botoxed face. The silver armor she wore was twitching crazily, Taint was sure that she would soon launch an attack, and she wasn't shy about killing anything in her way. Vlad had also risen to his feet, a dark hole fizzed in his chest, where Taint had hit him, sizzling dangerously his very flesh was slowly disintegrating, although in the manner of all undead he didn't seem to care too much, instead he was hissing angry, lips drawn back and sharp fangs exposed, saliva flying from his foaming mouth.

"Scalet, what’s going on?" Taint demanded angrily, as he and the bow wielding girl stood back to back, facing Vlad and Silver, respectively. "I know that you aren't one to take a training session lightly, but this wasn't a very good idea. These are all of our worst match ups." He continued, firing another bolt of acid at Vlad.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ace ran down the street, Wolf closing in every second.All of the sudden his gauntlet disappeared.
"Son of a b*tch!", Ace yelled."I need to find the others and fast!", Ace said to himself.
"WOLF WILL DEVOUR YOU!", howled Wolf. "Crap,crap,crap,crap.", Ace said as he ran as fast as he could.

"These are all of our worst match ups.", Ace heard Taint say.
"Yes! Taint must of found Scarlet and judging by the direction of voices they should be right around corner."
That gives me an idea.
As Ace ran around the corner, he ducked and Wolf tumbled over him and into Silver.

"You useless mutt! You were supposed to have killed him by now.", Silver screamed at Wolf.
"Wolf is sorry. Boy run fast, Wolf not catch.", Wolf apologized.

As the two villains arise and the three of them surround the Titans, Ace materializes a dagger for each hand along with his bow and arrows.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:15 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Mmkay, but seriously though, this was not my fault. At all. I made the setting so that it would just be us three. And why in the world would I ever take away our battle gauntlets? Exactly!" exclaimed Scarlet, trying to take the blame off herself. In truth, she did not make this situation, but on the other hand, she did know how to fix it. "Guys there's a simple way to fix this problem." announced Scarlet as each villain closed in on their opposite: Taint to Silver Alloy, Ace to Wolf, and Scarlet to Vlad. All three titans were standing back to back like sitting ducks. "If each of us takes each other's villain, then this should be a snap. I've already got a bone to pick with Silver Alloy, so I'll take her. Ace, you take Vlad. He won't be able to find you if you are cloaked. As for Taint, just demolish Wold Rage. Ready?" asked Scarlet. She knew she would act as soon as the other's agreed to her plan. "And let's try to separate so that our opposites won't interfere with the villain we are fighting. Agreed?" told Scarlet as she drew her bow.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I shouldn't bother him any longer. He'd rather be alone to focus on his work right now, anyways...

"I'll just... be on my way, Boom..." mumbled Arctica as she stepped backwards, reaching for the door to open it. "Got.......stuff...to do."

Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Alright, have a good day and all that," Boom replied, still refusing to take an eye off his work.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry! I forgot completely about this!))

Vite woke up at two in the afternoon. He shook his head, regretting staying up so late last night. He awlked out of his room, noticing Artica.

"Hello, Artica. Where are the others?"

Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I suppose I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up...

Upon exiting Boom's lab, Arctica heard Vite's voice. She started walking towards him, but kept going past. She stopped after getting a few feet away from him.

"......training room." replied Arctica, not turning her head. She then proceeded to continue on her way.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Matrix took his time in getting to the training room. As he approached the entrance the combat simulator seemed to be working fine. However as he got closer he couldn't help but notice that despite everything running as though fully functioning there were no stats for those inside.

"Now why take off the bracelets, thats just..." He was cut off when he looked on the combat viewer to notice six figures moving around on the battle viewer. "Team combat vs computer combatants without bracelets to check vitals is not very beneficial to training. Something must be up."

Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ace thought about the plan and thought it was wise to do as Scarlet suggested.

"Hey Vlad!",Vlad looked in Ace's direction,"Betcha you can't block what you can't see", Ace said as he disappeared.
All of the sudden Vlad was knocked to the ground, a deep gash in the back of both knees. Vlad quickly recovered to see Ace standing over him, dagger at the ready.
"You think you can possibly defeat me?!", Vlad said in disgust.
"Why don't you try and catch me and we'll see who will be defeated.", Ace replied coldly.

Ace began to run in a completely random direction.
He can't possibly catch me now. I'm so far ahead.
Ace turned to look but Vlad was no where in sight. "What the?", Ace whispered.
When Ace turned back around Vlad was directly in front of him. Vlad charged but Ace quickly cloaked himself.

Vlad searched the area that Ace was in but to no success. "Come out you coward!", Vlad screamed into the air.
He smiled and turned toward the area that Ace was standing in.
"I can smell your blood Ace. Don't think you can hide from Vlad the Vampire.", Vlad said with a smirk.

Ace glanced at his arm. Blood was running down it. How did that happen?
"You see Ace when you bumped into me I simply scratched you, knowing you would bleed. Looks like your little hide and seek just became game over." Vlad simply smiled and began walking towards Ace.

"Who said I was hiding?", Ace said, bow and arrow at the ready. Ace shot the arrow straight toward Vlad's non-beating heart. It missed his heart but hit his lung underneath.
"Looks like you missed.", Vlad whispered, gasping for air. "All I needed was good timing.", Ace said.

Ace broke the head off an arrow and ran towards Vlad, poised to strike. Ace struck with intensity and Vlad was gone in a bright flash of white light.

"One down. I hope the others are having it easier than me." He glanced down at his arm," I definitely need to get that bandaged fast."

Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nodding at the others, Taint stepped forward and intercepted the charging Wolf Rage. Taking a deep breath, the blonde exhaled slowly, a pale purple mist erupted out of his mouth and hit the crazed canine square in the face. A shrill howl rendered the air as the poison gas assaulted the Wolf's heightened senses; making it even more potent and dangerous. The genetically modified beast staggered back clenching its hairy face, the poison slowly disintegrating its fur, a few wisps already falling off.

Taking the opportunity to its fullest, Taint quickly called forth more of him acid, slowly shaping the substance into a few shapes that he desired. Soon two purple birds, exact replicas of the ones that he had made previously, fluttered around his shoulders, a lizard made of the same purple hue crawled on the blonde boy's shoulder.

He didn't have time to craft anything else because Wolf had already recovered, to an extent, from the poison cloud. His wild eyes were bleeding and clumps of fur had fallen off, but he was pissed and charged at blinding speed, sharp growls emanating from his muzzle. He was out for blood, and nothing would stand in his way and live.

Luckily, Taint didn

Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"OK. I'll be there if you need me." Vite said. He went to the training room, opening the door. Matrix was watching the battle. Vite nodded at him, then glanced in. Scarlet, Ace, and Taint were fighting three other figures. He watched as Taint took out Wolf Rage and Ace defeated Vlad. Scarlet and Silver Alloy, however, had yet to make a move.

"Wait...why aren't their status here? And how are the villians there if the settings for them aren't turned on?"

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I do not know," Matrix replied, "But we can't simply turn off the simulation. If we were to to so the electric charge could possibly damage the participating titan's brains and we could have three vegetables, as you call them, on our hands."

The dot representing Wolf faded from the screen.

"Besides, its now three on two. I for one have faith on our fellows to safely finish."

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After a few minutes of walking, Arctica reached her room. She opened the door and headed in. As usual, the air conditioner was set to "max", so it was pleasantly cold for her. She made her way to a desk and pulled out a drawer, retrieving a rather large book. Setting it on top of the desk, she opened it and sat down.

It was a scrapbook. More specifically, it was a scrapbook of her life as a Titan. Countless pieces of paper, photos, stubs, wrappers, and more lined the pages of the book.

Heehee... I like this page.

She turned to a page full of candid photos. One showed Boom concentrating intensely on his work. Another was an angled shot of Scarlet smiling, and the one next to it showed Matrix looking mystified by piece of art.

Turning a few more pages, Arctica came to last year's group photo. It had all of the Titans in it, looking like a family. She smiled.

Definitely...my favorite...

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As the other two took off with their assigned villains, Scarlet was left to deal with the hideous brute of Solver Alloy.

"Bring it on, sister!" Scarlet yelled at the metallic monster. She shot another arrows, this time, penetrating the other boobs. Out of the wound came lots and lots of oil, depleting the size down to a mere nothing. "No wonder you got implants," Scarlet laughed as Silver Alloy, enraged, slung a steel arm at her. "Sh*t!" yelled Scarlet as the attack hit her dead on, smacking her backwards into a brick wall. Playtime was over. Silver Alloy was not a force to be joked about. It was hard, at times, for the entire Titans team to take her down. Regardless, Scarlet would do her best to take this virtual version of the villain down. She knew that whenever Silver Alloy became enraged, she usually attacked viciously but also sporadically. She could definitely use that to her advantage; but first she would have to gain a distance from her. That itself would be a challenge. Silver Alloy wanted to kill Scarlet already, and would be running very quickly. Scarlet did the best job she could at running away from Silver Alloy, but the machine-woman was just too fast. Soon, Alloy got close enough to smack her again, this time in the shoulder with one of her metallic arms. "Ah!" screamed Scarlet, as she was twirled spirally onto the ground. Her bow flew out of her hands, and Silver Alloy was closing in fast. She sure did hope that the others were having better luck than she.

Scarlet recovered as rapidly as she could from the second blow, and looked desperately for the bow; but she could not find it. She would have to use hand-to-hand combat to fend Silver Alloy off; but she already knew that that would not work very well. But,, Scarlet did have more up her sleeve. You see, Scarlet was trained in the way of the Moo Ging Gong, and could technically use most items as potential weapons. Although she always preferred her bow, she never forgot her training in this technique, and uses it in dire situations.

And right now was a dire situation. Her hands and feet would have little to no effect on Silver alloy's touch metal exterior. She searched for anything to be used as a weapon to fight Silver Alloy, and found something that proved to be beneficial. She picked up a chain that had fallen off a building due to the whiplash of Alloy's attack on Scarlet. Her right shoulder had been damaged badly due to the second hit, so thank god she was ambidextrous. She picked up the chain and started to twirl it vertically, holding it lightly with her right hand for balance, and doing the spinning with her left hand. She intended to use the chain as a whip. All was going to plan, but Scarlet was caught off guard. She did not know that Alloy could move that fast with her being so heavy. Scarlet was attacked for a third time; this time though, she was scratched by a metal claw. Scarlet screamed at the top of her lungs. The pain was unbearable. She could already see the blood gushing from her body, seeping through her ruined red leather jumpsuit. She was thrown back far, straight into a brick wall. Luckily, in the throwback, the chain it Silver Alloy straight in the face. Scarlet lay there motionless, her body would not move, no matter how much she wanted to make it move. She could simply hope that the others heard her cry for help. She silently prayed that not one of them would try to take Alloy on by themselves, because it would take both of them to take her down.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next