It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Naruto: Legends of Konoha 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke soon found his way back to the village and looked around. Where is he...
"Hey kid!" Sasuke turned and found himself pinned to a wall by Sakon. "I got you now...you'll never get away this time!" A flurry of punches met Sasuke's stomache as he coughed loudly in pain. "This is what you get for screwing with the Sound 4!"
Sasuke smirked and Sakon looked at him, confused. Sasuke wrapped his legs around one of his arms and grabbed his wrist. He flung his body around Sakon's arm and kicked him in the face. "Gah! You brat!" Once Sasuke hit the ground, he took off.
"Get back you litte---" Sakon froze in his tracks as he was met by a very large man. "W-who are you? Get out of my way!" He ran past, tripping on a tail. Sakon was hurled to the ground and quickly got up in a rage. "What is it!? You wanna start something!?" He snarled in annoyance.

Far off in the distance, there was another. "Lord Orochimaru requests your assistnace..."
"Lord...Orochimaru? What does he wish of me?"
"His vessel, the Uchiha, is taking quite a long time to get here. He asks for you to apprehend him."
The man nodded. "My body is his to control as he wishes..."
"Good, you will be headed to the Leaf. On your way you should encounter the other four."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Lycan
Clan: Shadows
Appearnace: http://images.gfxartist.com/images/Artw ... /73878.jpg
Personality: Very caring of close friends, but violent when provoked
History: He was very close friends with Mugetsu as a child. He was trianed to specialize in taijutsu. He was the best in taijusu in eh Shadow Village. He later learned the ability to transform into a werewolf at will, but it takes a substanial amount of chakra. It is a mystery why he can transform, but he can. No one has survived his transformation.
Specialty: Werewolf transformation jutsu- http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z183 ... rewolf.jpg
He also uses black void jutsu while in human state..and the soul reaper jutsu as a werewolf

EDIT: This is Gear Gibson's character and is hereby accepted.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Omg, another Sevear. Just what we need. Also, has anyone seen Diamond and DX anywhere? ))

Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((One me and Sevear had different characters completely..2 im not a god modder like him..and 3..you shouldnt pass comments like that))

Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Itachi and kisame turned to see a boy..it was Itachi's brother..Sasuke.[/color]

Kisame turned to see Sasuke from a distance.."hmm Itachi..seems your brother arrived...HEHEH lets break his legs"

Itachi just turned and glared at his brother emotionless..awaiting for Sasuke to notice them"

Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sasori turned to see someone had tripped over hsi tail.."Do i want to start something?..I have no patience for your stupity..unless you wanan make quick work of yourself."..THe tial rose up into the air

Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sakon glared up at Sasori. "I'll make quick ork of you!" He raced at Sasori and slammed his fist onto him. "What? Not even a flinch?" He jumped back, looking astonished.

Sasuke smirked. "So...I've finally found you!" He stopped in his tracks. "You're all mine now, Itachi!" His Sharingan flared up as he raced at his brother with top speed. He looked dead at him, annoyed by his emotionless face. Appearing behind him, Sasuke began charging up a Chidori and raced at him once more. "After this, I'll have had my vengeance!"

Mugetsu fazed through a shdow just inside the gates of Konoha and gave a loud sigh of relif. "It's about time...ugh..." He stood up and held his hand over his shoulder. "Gahhh this is killing me..." He looked ahead to see the Akatsuki memebers right in front of him. Crap...this isn't good...

Pein lookeda round and saw nobody else in sight. He continued watching incase anyone decided to interrupt further. "Nothing..." As he turned and started to leave, something in the distance caught his eye. He stood and waited for what seemed to be forever as the object moved closer. It was a tall, pale boy dressed in the same uniform as the other four. Kimmimaro? The two glanced at eachother as he continued on his path to the Leaf. "Well well well....we just have everyone today don't we..." Pein then vanished.

At the gate, Kimimaro looked around. He saw nothing but a group of people gathered in a wide looking circle. "You there...I'm looking for a young boy..." He walked closer and soon recognized their long cloaks. "What the..." He stepped back. Akatsuki...

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sasori stared at Sakon..never changing his conectration but on Sakon.."You aren't very bright..by now you must realize im not your average ninja..infact im not a ninja..Lets see if you can figure this out....."..Sasori's tail lifted in the air and swung hitting Sakon in the ribs slamming him into a near by tree"

Tobi turned around to see a stranger it was mugetsu..."Hey shadow freak...what the hell you doing here..are you lookin for trouble..cause if you are..you found it"..He stared awaiting a response

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Just before sasuke hit Itachi..Itachi grabbed sasuke's hand.."YOur hatred isnt yet strong enough..brother.."...He then snapped Sasuke's wrist and broke it..then grabbinghis arm with both hands and throwing him the wall of a near by building.."..Itachi glared and watched the rocks crumble on top of sauske.."Is that all thats to you..brother..i have no interest in you..your only in the way"

Kisame looked to see a stranger that looked strange..it was kimimaro.."What do you want stranger...if you know the location of naruto i might let you live"..Kisame grinned

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sakon slowly lifted his head, grinning. "If you couldn't tell....neither am I." The split that started in his ribs started to break throught the rest of his body. Both parts fell limp to the ground. A moment later, they both got up. "Ahhhh...brother, what is it?" "Sorry, Ukon, but this one split us up, not I." Ukon glared at Sasori. "You? What nerve have you to wake me!?" He looked to Sakon and grinned. "We'll make quick work of him brother, won't we." "Yes, brother, we shall." The two laughed and ran at opposite angles toward Sasori. They each lept off the building walls and slammed their fists into its hard exterior, giving it a barrage of punches and kicks.

Sasuke looked up, seeing the walls around him crumble. He heard his brothers voice through the rubble. Hatred.....strong enough....no interest....in the way... "Itachi...I'll kill you..." He felt his body begin to surge. The power started to course through his veins, giving him more stamina, more chakra, more power. He burst through the rocks that had fallen ontop of him and glared across to him. "Brother! I'm still here..." He flared up his wings and flew at him with intense speed only to have him burst into crows. Dammit...where's he go?

Mugetsu looked at Tobi apathetically. "I don't have time for you. I'm looking for Sasuke Uchiha....if you know where he is, then please tell me. My bout is with him, not you." He rotated his shoulder, cracking it back. Mugetsu couldn't help but stare at the pattern on his cloak. Clouds?...So this is Akatsuki...

Kimimaro stared blankly at Kisame. "Kisame...the legendary swordsman from the mist..." He bowed in honor. "It is an honor to meet with you...I had hoped it would not have been in battle though..." His face was unchanging. "I do not know where Naruto Uzumaki is...but I have been sent with the task to capture and return Sasuke Uchiha to where he belongs. I do not wish to battle you...but if I must then let it be so." He reached up and grabbed at his shoulder. There was a loud crack and his arm went limp as he took the bone from it. A moment later, his arm had recovered and he weilded it as a sword. "There is no question as to which of us is more skilled with the sword...but please...do not underestimate me..."

Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be gone for about a week and a half."

Kinou then noticed a big battle going. "This is my cue." Kinou jumped out of the trees and landed in front of the other ninjas. "So how is everybody doin'"

Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:49 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

After Sasuke charged itachi Disappeared in a mist of crows...then appearing behind Sasuke.."So..it is true..you had help from Orachimaru.so..your are as pathetic as you were back when i left you to rot.."..itachi then grabbed the right wing with both arms and put his right leg on Sasuke's back ripping the flesh of the wing off his body..causing sasuke to fall to his knees screaming of pain..Then itachi flipped a kunai from his hand out and cut the left wing off...he then teleported directly in front of sasuke while he was screaming of pain..he came about a cenimeter from sasuke's face and stared at him with intensity.."I told you..you are nothing to me right now..if you move in a violent nature to strike me again...i will make sure you will be scarred for live"

Kisame turned around ot see Itachi torchering his younger brother.."i believe thats the boy you are looking for..but as you can see his brother is teaching him a hard learned lesson...I will not let you interfere..but if you like..im rather bored...i would rather enjoy a battle..." Kisame grinned and gripped his sword and swung it infront of his boyd as a guard.."You can have the first strike"

Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

THe 2 started beating on Sasori..until they noticed it was a sand clone that now crumbled to the ground with indents of bpowerful punches and kicks..Sasori appeared behind them..Thrusting his Tail threw Ukon's chest then brought ukons quivering face to Sasori's own face..."Now do you understand..i am a force you can not begin to comprehend...now..at the end...you understand..you dont stand a chance"..he then threw Ukon's bloody body into a rock..where a loud thump sounded..He then stared at Sakon..now what were you saying about..finishing me off."

Tobi looked at mugetsu.."HAHAHHAHA...Sasuke is getting killed by his brother..and if i could advice you..you should leave..before we kill you too..three eyed freak.."..Tobi teleported behind Mugetsu..and let out a shockwave of chakra and thrusted him back..but mugetsu braced himself and he did not fall..Tobi then glared at him through the mysterious whole in his mask.."so..your pretty smart" To Mugetsu's confusion..the tobi that was standing infront of him was a clone..tobi appeared behind him..and grabbed him by the back of the neck..and threw him into very large tree whose shadow..covered Mugetsu's injured body."Now I'll kill you three eyes"

Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sakon looked in astonishment. "B-brother...?" Ukon struggled to get up, blood streamed from his mouth. "Sakon...I am finished here..." "I know brother, allow me to finish him off!" Sakon saw Sasori's tail rushing sat him once more and pounded his palms to the ground causing a cloud of smoke. After it cleared, a large wall, bearing the face of a demon had shown itself. "Behold! The unbreakable Demon Shield!" He laughed loudly. I need to think of something....I can't die here. One of us needs to relay the message to Lord Orochimaru... Sakon glanced over to Ukon. I'm sorry... Sakon raced away, making his way up the edge of a nearby building.

Sasuke panted. He was tired and his energy was running. He knew Itachi knew it too. I can win this...I can't give in just yet... Sasuke set himself to stand...but all went black. He felt himself slowly slipping into a dark abyss. Sasuke fell to the ground, unconcious.

KImimaro bowed in respect for Kisame. "I thank you..." Kimimaro readied his bone-sword and raced at Kisame. "Dance of the Willows...!" He came at Kisame with intense speed, giving him a lightning barrage of swiping and stabbing attacks. To his discord, Kisame had blocked them all. "You are a worthy opponent...just as I'd expected." His fce with still emotionless. "Dance of the Pine!" He came at him again with a rush of sweeping thrusts and high speed jabbing. Each blocked as well as the rest. Kimimaro made distance and watched Kisame carefully. As soon as he'd glanced, he saw the Samehada sweeping at him. "The Samehada...you are indeed a skillful swordsman. Unfrotunately....my Kekkaigenkai allows me to manipulate my bone structure without the need of chakra..."

Mugetsu took short refuge in the shadow, hoping to think of an escape route. This Uchiha kid really is something...to have the Akatsuki after him... Mugetsu came out with his arms up. "Okay, okay...you got me..." The shadow he had used to hide in was now dispersed. "Just...spare my life...please." There was a smirk on his face. "Well? What do ya say?"

Outside the Leaf, the real Mugetsu was quickly making his way back to the shadow. "Damn them...damn Akatsuki..." He ran, holding his shoulder still. "I need to get back...only one person would be able to help me now.."

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Itachi saw that his brother had passed out.."I told you..you shouldnt have interfered..but ill let you live"..Itachi walked over Sasuke's body..and his eyes were still opened..Itachi leaned over Sasuke and put his fingers on Sasuke's eyes and closed his eyes.."Sleep..and return when your stronger...and youve managed your hatred"..Itachi thenstood up and turned to see Pein arrived.

Kisame and Kimimaro engaged in an epic battle of swords..the sound of clashing blades could be heard from miles away..THey both sturck eachother clashing the blades once more..they both skidded back from the force..Kisame stood in a relaxed state panting.."HAHAH..i know you..your holding back..show me all you got..NOW or ill CUT you to ribbons!!"

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sasori glared at Sakon.."you think you can get away"?..He then pulled down his mask and shot out thousands of poison needles at Sakon..most bounced off the shield..but 4 slipped threw and struck Sakon in the legs..and 2 in the back..Sakon then fell from the building..At which sasori quickly thrusted his sword threw Sakon's chest while he was falling down..causing a splatter of blood..and the death of Sakon..Sasori then lifted his tail with Sakon still on it to his face and glared at the dead face.."I told you..I have little time for stupidity"..Sasori then threw the dead body into a nar by building...Sasori then put his mask back on..

Tobi watched Mugetsu put his hands up...He then teleported behind it grabbing it..but it disappeared quicly.."Hmm..clever..it was a clone..aah well he was no fun anyway"..He then looked at Sasori laughing hysterically..."HAHAHAHHA..wow this town rly is pathetic that all the guys they send at us are dead..look at Sasuke..ooooh..aaah..he got taught a lesson..so now what"..he looked at Pein who had just recently arrived.."Hey Pein..Itachi beat Sauske nearly to death..now what do we do with him.."

Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well we can't much get information from him, now can we." Pein shot a quick glare at Itachi, then quickly took his eyes away. "We'll just have to keep looking. He shut his eyes...frustrated. "Not a single one of you thought to ask for information on the boy?" He sounded irritated. "Of course...most of them wouldn't know anything anyway..." He glanced back at Itachi and Sasuke who was near death. So...the Uchiha has a heart afterall... He then vanished.

Kimimaro panted. His chest was starting to hurt him. "Kisame...you wish to see my true style? So be it..." His body was soon covered with black markings and his bones grew out more. He felt stronger, faster. A tail quickly swung out from behind him, extending to over 5 feet. "Kisame...this is my true form..." He stared straight into his eyes. My Lord...I will not disappoint He raced at Kisame, much faster than before and swung at him ruthlessly with the bone. With the help of his tail, Kimimaro managed to land a few hits. Although near futile, a hit was a hit. After his barrage, he lept back, panting again. His chest began aching more.

Mugetsu quickly made his way back to his village, panting hard. "Dammit...can't these place...be closer...?" He collapsed under the outter roof of a house after reaching the Land of Rain. "I'll rest here a bit..." He breathed heavily. "I used up alot more chakra than planned..." He stumbled into the Inn and quickly passed out in his assigned bed.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Itachi Glared at Pein when he made that arrogant comment...."Sasuke knows nothing of where naruto was..I looked into his eyes with my sharingan..nad he knows nothing of naruto..the 2 fought previously before this...the eboy is useless to us for information we are at a dead end"

Kisame Grinned and glared at Kimimaro.."Hmmph..so..this is what you call your ultimate form...now lets see how you do in my element"...Kismae put his sword on his back and slammed his palm to the ground..causing a massive lake to be created just below them..Kimimaro began to sink and looked down in shock to see a lake..THen kisame quickly teleported behind kimimaor..put both his hands together and slammed kimimaro in the back of the head causing him to sink deep into the lake Kisame had Created..."Hmmph..now...you will die"...Kisame slammed his hand on the surface of the lake.."SHark water Jutsu"..5 water element sharks sprouted from Kisame's fingers..and began to bite and rip aprt kimimaro..Kimimaor began to spit up blood for some reason..which only made the sharks more aggressive

Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:29 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kyran sneered at the shinobi. "I'll not let my fellow Hyuugas be defeated in vain. I will have my vengeance on those Akatsuki scum! I thank you for your help...but now I must go back." He walked off before he noticed rustling. "Someone else is here..." He turned around, but saw nobody else aside from the two.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I thought I told that kid to get lost.

The giant snake that was staring at Kyran suddenly disappeared into a cloud of smoke and was replaced by a katana with a serpent's head biting down into the blade. Raiya went over to the blade to pick it up and began walking towards the exit to the village.

"If you think you can take down the Akatsuki, then you can handle whoever else is here. I have other things to attend to."

Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mugetsu eventually found himself back at the Village Hidden by Shadows. It was surprisingly bright. His first stop was to the Kage, to report his failure and news of Sasuke. "E-excuse me..."
"What is it?"
"Sasuke...he got away..." Mugetsu looked down in shame.
"Mugetsu...you're one of my best ANBU. How could you let a child escape your grasp?"
Mugetsu sighed. "That's not all, sir. Akatsuki was also involved."
"Akatsuki?"
"Yes, sir. I faced one myself...I think he went by Tobi."
"Well I'd never heard of that one..."
"Nor I. I did manage to slow Orochimaru in his tracks...but...I don't believe him to be much of a threat compared to the rest."
"Yes...yes you're right." The Kage spun in his chair to overlook the village. "And do you suppose we do?"
"Actually...I would like to go back to the field as an espionage mission."
"Mugestu...you can't possibly take on the entire Akatsuki on your--"
"No, and I don't plan to. But i know somebody that may be able to help me if trouble should arise." The two stared at eachother and the Kage nodded and sighed.
The Kage stood. "You two always were a good team...the Shadows prized Genjutsu and Taijutsu users. You're granted this mission...just don't get killed."
Mugetsu nodded. "Yes sir." He left out the door and headed down to a wooded area of the village. Soon he came to a small house and knocked hard on the door and smirked. "Lycan...always such a fun ally."

Kimimaro looked around. He fought off the sharks as well as he could with one arm, while gripping at his chest. He winced and looked back to the surface. Not much of a noble shot for one of the Seven Swordsman...then again...what else is to be expected from the Akatsuki? He winced again, a shakrd nipping at him. I could fight him if....ugh...if it weren't for such a condition... Blood began to trail from his mouth as he sunk deeper and lost conciousness. My Lord...I'm sorry...

Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5