It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Naruto: Legends of Konoha 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Still waiting on that sprite 'Jimmy'....

Kyran saw the kunai hit the ground and immediately looked up but still keeping his periferals in check. An ally? Oh please be an ally HE saw the rest looking up also and decided it would be a better idea to retreat for now. I have to get help...the Hokage will know what to do. Hopefully aI'll get to her before they get to Naruto.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tobi teleported infront of the boy seeing he would try to escape.."I believe i told you ..you little runt you will not escape here in one piece i promise you"

Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kyran gave Tobi a disbelieving look. "No...I believe you said it would be wiser for me to leave...before I get torn to pieces..." Kyran quickly turned and bolted off in the opposite direction, heading toward the kunai thrower.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tobi yet again teleported infront of him.."HAHAHHA..i have a split personality that you will neve runderstand you little runt..." TObi released a shockwave of energy that knocked kyran into a near by tree.."Opps..sorry..i can get a little carried away..HAHAH"

Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kyran looked at him and sneered. This guy is completely insane... "Fine then..." Kyran caught himself on a nearby branch of the tree and flipped himself up onto it. "Akatsuki trash!" He slammed his hands together and his eyes pulsed. "Neji may have been defeated...but he was young...and weaker..." He teleported behind Tobi. "He couldn't see!" Kyran darted the tips of his fingers into Tobi's back, cutting off several points.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tobi yelled in a shriek of pain.."OH..what the hell you do that for...that wanst NICE!!.."..ANother shockwave shot out shooting kyran into a building..TObi turned around and stared at the boy..threw the one mysterious whole in tobi's mask..causing all of kyrans muslces to tighten..kyran couldnt move...

Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mugetsu was now surrounded by dozens of spiders. "Kidomaru...how many times must I tell you?" Mugetsu pulled a small scroll from the satchel on him leg. "You underestimate me..." He opened it and slammed it to the ground. When the smoke cleared there were three black spiders, lined wityh red stripes. "You remember these, right?" He picked one up by its abdomin and watched as its legs flailed. "Once it latches," He threw it at a nearby boulder. "the object has 30 seconds to remove it." The spider hit and curled its legs around the boulder. The red stripes began getting bigger until the spider itself had turned red. Seconds later, it exploded, leaving no trace of the rock.

"Very good, Mugetsu...but now you've only got two left." Mugetsu slowly started to sink before he was trapped by a strand of webbing. "Ah ah ah..." Kidomaru shook his finger. "No shadow tricks here..." Large spiders lined the cliff top, ready to spit a web at Mugetsu if he sank. "Kyodaigumo...keep to the ground se he can't go under you." The large spider nodded and with a loud slam, it remained grounded, crawling on its belly.

Mugetsu now held a Bumb Spider in each hand, smirking ahead. "Well...you've just got everything now, don't you? Except...ya know...that extra ordinary sight." Kidomaru stepped back. "You know damn well that I have the best targetting skills of the four." "Of course...just...not well enough.." Kidomaru growled as he opened his third eye. "We'll see, kid!" He took an arrow from his throat along with a bow and aimed it." Just as expected... Mugetsu threw the spider at Kidomaru, who deflected it with the arrow; It exploded. When the smoke had cleared all that could be seen was a large, glowing red eye. "Jiigan!" Mugetsu held his hands in a seal as he semed to multiply.

"What...what is this magic?" KIdomaru shot arrows left and right, they seemed to go right through what now seemed to be hundreds of Mugetsus. "Where are you!?" He looked around vigorously. "Where!? Coward! Show yourself!"

"Okay." Kidomaru turned to see a rectangular mark go to his face. "What the..." The paper bomb exploded, revealing what was now a gold casing around him. "Heh heh...stupid kid! Now where are you?" Mugetsu held his position...watching as Kidomaru looked off into space upon the giant spider. Worked like a charm.. As Mugetsu slowly moved out of position, Kidomaru twitched. "Having nice dreams, eh? Hahaha..." He made sure to keep the Jiigan within Kidomaru's sight range. Mugetsu threw a flash bomb up and behind Kidomaru, causing his shadow to fluctuate. Mugetsu quickly reached down and clutched the ground as if to catch it -- the Jiigan worn off now. "What...what is this!?" Mugetsu clutched harder as Kidomaru yelled. "What...what are you doing!?" Mugetsu laughed. "Draining you." Kidomaru felt his body getting weaker before he collapsed off of the spider. Mugetsu casually walked over, as if the battle were nothing. "You okay? You look tired..." Kidomaru's golden shell had cracked and fallen off. "My...my cahkra...what've you..." "All mine now. Unfortunately, that move can only be used in a state of paralysis. So I never rewally do get to use it...but i do have a present for you." Mugetsu grinned, showing the sadist in him. He lifted his final Bomb Spider and dropped it just over Kidomaru's abdomen. "No...no!" It scurried for a bit before clinging tightly to his limp body. "Well, its been fun...have a nice day, Sempai." Mugetsu laughed and gave Kidomaru a look of victory as he sank into the spider's shadow. Moments later, there was one alst explosion before Kidomaru's heart ceased.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Oh and Zach, if it wasn't for Eric telling me that you needed help yesterday, I would have left you to die. Again. ))

I thought Hyuugas were smarter than this. Raiya slammed her palm against the trunk of the tree and a cloud of smoke rose out from it. A large snake encased in armor appeared coiled around the tree flicked its tounge at Raiya. "Get the Hyuuga out of here before he gets himself killed."

The snake crawled down the tree and then lunged at the Hyuuga with incredible speed. The snake wrapped its tail around him and then darted off back in the direction its summoner had come from. Raiya ran beside the snake and looked at Kyran. "Your clan members really know how to get in trouble, don't they?"

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:53 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Hey people, can I use the same guy I used last time and can I join?)

Name:Kinou
Gender; Male
Clan:Unown Village:Hidden cloud
Specialty:Chakra
Personality;Sick, demented,Violent
History:Kuros adopted brother, Little is known about him besides his powerful jutsus and Sharanigan eye
Appearnce:Brown hair, green eyes , wears white clothes

Jutsus:Thunder Saber-generates lightling around hand when he strikes it causes explosion
Tornado lightning
Chidori
Lightnig dragon tornado
Chidori Sword(Best attack)
Sharanigan eye

Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

TObi watched the boy get swepted awya by a gaint armored snake at a great speed.."Well that snake just did a favor for me..getting that kid out of my way...anyway..lets resume finding naruto..shall we?"

Itachi Kisame Sasori and Tobi all split up to find naruto

Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kyran was suddnely whipped away by a large, armored snake. "What was that?" As it traveled he could only wonder where he was being taken.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Paco you may be included in this awkward mayhem we call Ninja Battles....have fun!

Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Forgot to tell you Zach, but you now owe me for me saving you, and Eric will make sure you do. =) ))

The snake carrying Kyran came to a stop and looked back at its master.

"You can let go of him now, Gensou."

Kyran was dropped onto the ground and Gensou went back to Raiya, who was now sitting up high in a tree. She glanced at a cloud of smoke that was now dispersing and saw what appeared to be the remains of of some poor soul. She fixed her sight back onto Kyran and put her remaining kunai away.

"So kid, what were you doing with those Akatsuki members back there? Trying to get yourself killed?"

Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:24 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou walked through the woods in hopes of something to happen. I've been walking in the infernal woods for weeks! Please something, come fight me or be a nice old lady to have a lot of food or something! Kinou noticed a giant snake out the corner of his eye. "Someone hates and loves me up there." as he looked at the sky. He then ran in the direction of the snake.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gensou picked its head up and stared off into the forest.

More of them. Great.

Raiya stood up on the branch and nodded off to Gensou to go after whatever was coming. While the snake disappeared into the forest, she looked back at the dumbfounded Hyuuga.

"This time, try to stay out of trouble."

Raiya jumped down from the tree and followed Gensou into the forest.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou saw the snake but saw also saw ninja running after it. "Wait up! I'll help you kill the thing!" And kill you too. He was suprised how fast the person was but still ran after her. Everyone gets tired.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gensou and Raiya shot up into a tree and looked the direction in which Kinou was comming.

"That's it? One kid? This is going to be easy."

The large snake reared back and spat out a fog of poisonous mist into the forest below and then coiled back around the top of the tree.

That should take care of him.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou jumped back holding his nose from the mist. What is this stuff? He reached out his free hand to the tree with the snake and alightning shot from it , striking the tree. That should make it fair. Kinou noticed the mist disappearing. "Come on, poison gas is so not original."

Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gensou leapt off of the tree once it had caught fire from Kinou's attack and landed on the ground with a loud thud, and moved what was left of the mist out of the area. Raiya landed next to the giant snake and faced Kinou.

"Do you have a problem with my friend here?"

Gensou rose up and towered over Kinou with its mouth open, showing two large and sharp fangs dripping with venom. One drop hit the ground in front of the opposing ninja and burned a hole into the earth.

"If so, we can settle this very quickly."

Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou looked at the snake with a confused look. "You mean to tell me that snake is a friend of yours? You know I don't like two-on one fights right? Well you probaly don't even know who I am. so I going walk away nice and slowly." Kinou walked backwards, holding up his hands. "We're cool right?"

Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke woke up abruptly and held a hand on him. "Get off me!" He kicked back and jumped a few feet away. "I don't know who you are...but I don't have time for this crap!" He turned and faced Pein. "You there!" Pein looked up in curiosity. "Where's my brother...?"
"Foolish boy...you're not..."
"Where!?" Pein sighed and pointed to the village. Sasuke smirked and darted off. Brother...I'll kill you... Sasuke continued running until he was far from Pein's sight.

Pein looked back to Tayuya and Jirobo. "You two...you got in my way..." He glared, flaring his Rin'negan. "And for that...God shall smite you." By now the Chameleon had gone and Jirobo's jutsu had cancelled. Tayuya tried once more to pull her flute. Pein widened his eyes and slammed the ground once more, this time forming another large lizard. It raced toward her on all fours and whipped at Jirobo with it's tail.
"Scrawny freak!" She pulled the flute but before she could play the lizard wrapped its tongue around her and brought her to Pein's level.
"Foolish girl...you speak nonsense..." His eyes flared and Tayuya's body went limp. "Konan...please take care of her..." Konan nodded and flew off on an origami bird. Pein looked back to Jirobo, who was now unconcious. He drew his blade and stabbed it through Jirobo's back. "You wouldn't have survived long anyway..." He looked back to the village. "Itachi..take care of the boy."

Sakon saw Sasuke running and immediately ignored the boy and chased after Sasuke.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"As long as you don't try anything now or later, then yes."

Raiya turned around and began walking back to where she left Kyran with Gensou trailing behind her.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Who are these people?...and this snake...how odd of a summoning... Kyran looked up at the two and got to his feet. "What business do these people have in the Leaf? We've never been targettted by them before - why now?

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou jumped into the trees and followed the snake and it's owner. Sucker.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"After seeing what you did after you learned what happened to one of your clan members, I don't think I should tell you why the Akatsuki are here."

Gensou layed down next to Raiya and continued gazing at Kyran with an empty look in its eyes.

"Why don't you just go back home and stay out of trouble?"

Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next