It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Naruto: Legends of Konoha 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roleplay Genre: Action/Adventure/Ninja

Rating: T for mild violence and language

Setting: Land of Fire during Sasuke's retrieval

Plot: A group of Konoha's finest gather together to go and retrieve their runaway comrade, Sasuke Uchiha. Sand and Leaf unite, they will stop at nothing to bring him back and stop him from falling into the clutches of Lord Orochimaru. Lillte do they know there's more than just Orochimaru's goons threatening his retrieval. Akatsuki is also out hunting down not only the legendary tailed beasts but also the elusive Naruto Uzumaki. Their fellow ninjas must do all they can to not only save Naruto but bring back Sasuke from not only Orochimaru, but from his inner demons as well.

Additional Rules:
1. DO NO god mod
2. No more than three signature characters (Any unissues may be used by all)
3. DO NOT flame, it will only start arguements between players.
4. Obey all forum rules
5. If you're character dies, or you have none left, you muse make another is you wish to continue, you cannot control random characters with each post; Players must have at least one

Please use this as an application:

Quote:
Name:
Clan:
Appearnace:
Personality:
History:
Specialty:

Mine---

Name: Sasuke Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Appearnace:
Personality: Bent on revenge, Sasuke chases after a certain man who killed his entire clan. He's unsocial, cold to others, and uncaring for the people around him. Sasuke is completely self-centered and obbssesses over achieving his goals and being the best.
History: As a small child he was raised to be like his older brother in every way. One night Sasuke came home to see his brother murder his two parents. Shocked, he was helpless to do or say anything until he was told he was not worth killing and was the only spared Uchiha of his. After that night Sasuke built every aspect of his life on revenge for his clan.
Specialty: Fire and Lightning Jutsus, he mainly relies on the Chidori as his last resort technique.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ooh neat, a Naruto RP. I want in on this

Name: Kit
Clan: unown
Appearnace: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r204 ... girl-8.jpg <-- Like this, 'cept she doesn't were glasses and she has blue eyes
Personality: A very hyper but sweet girl who enjoys helping people when she can
History: Kit is a 10 year old child from the Land of Wazes. Due to a misunderstanding (and a huge knock on the noggin) she believes that she is Naruto's little sister, and tries so very hard to prove it. At one point, she actually changed her appearence to make herself look more like her "big brother". The fox ears and tail are due to a backfired transformation jutsu. (she has since perfected the jutsu, but insists on keeping the ears and tail anyways)
Specialty:
She mostly specializes in genjutsu and a bit of ninjutsu. She has created multiple jutsu based on her love of plushies, and likes using them very often.

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name: Itachi Uchiha
Clan:Uchiha Clan
Appearnace:Image
Personality:Serious, Monotone, likes to avoid battle, but if forced he will fight
History: Is the brother of Sasuke Uchiha and is responsible for teh slaying of the entire Uchiha clan as he was ordered by the Hokege. He longs to defend the leaf village at any cost and will see to it that Naruto Uzamaki is captured.
Specialty: Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fire type jutsu, very fast

Name: Kisame Hoshigaki
Clan: Legendary Swordsman
Appearance:Image
Personality: Very brutal in fighting, but he is very loyal to his parnter Itachi.
History: Most of hsi history is unkown but he is a member of the Legendary Swordsman of the mist, but left to join Akatsuki.
Specialty: He is the greatest of the swordsman, he also has powerful water style jutsus.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Can we have OC's? If we can't I'll change my profile.

Name: Seiyu Hekinan

Clan: Hekinan, one of the minor clans in Konoha.

Personality: Ambitious and intelligent, Seiyu won't let anything stand in his way. He often comes off as cold and cynical, although he is a good person underneath all of his complex layers. He dislikes physical fighting; Taijutsu.

History: Seiyu was born into the Hekinan clan of Konoha, certainly not one of the most prestigious or influential clan, the Hekinan clan was instead known for its mastery in Genjutsu. The clan had produced numerous Genjutsu masters and was known for its "21 Divinations of Hekinan" techniques. Unfortunately, many members of the clan died out and even more went insane due to the negative side effects of the "21 Divinations" which warped the mind.

Today, the remnants of the Hekinan clan work in the Konoha Hospital as medics and run the Asylum Ward. Seiyu's own mother lost her mind when he was young and is currently in the Asylum Ward, which is run by his own father. He often goes to visit her, although its pointless because she doesn't remember who he is...her mind has already gone too far.

Specialty: Speed tactics, with a mixture of Genjutsu and Ninjutsu, particularly Suiton (water).

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You're all in, and yes, Diamond you can have OC's. I was actually about to make one.
By the way...I love the picture of Matt XD One of my favorites Death Note characters.
We'll start up soon after a few more people join or by Saturday morning. ((That's most likely the next time I'll be on anyway Xp))

Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Tobi/Madara Uchiha(since they are the same person)
Clan: Uchiha
Appearnace: wears a mask to hide his identity
Personality: While as tobi he is very goofy, has no worries, very childish. When he is Madara his personality changes. he is very seriosu and deadly as Madara.
History: Madara is the most powerful Uchiha. Him and Itachi are responsible for destroying the Uchiha as ordered by the Hokage. Madara ever since wants revenge for the blood spillin gof his people. Madara has 2 double layered Mangekou sharigans to to his brother giving madara his eyes. Madara wants to destroy the leave village by collecting all of the tailed beasts.
Specialty: Sharingan mastery. Most Powerful Uchiha. Fire Style. He is lightning fast.

Name: Sasori
Clan: He was abandoned as a child.
Appearnace: young boy, but he turned himself into his loving career, a puppet. He can turn defeated ninjas into puppets and use their techniques, but his most powerful puppet is himself.
Personality: Very srious, angry. He is blood thirsty. Loves to torcher his oppenent.
History: He was abondoned as a child and began training in puppet works. He can control hundreds of puppets at once, but he eventually turned himself into a puppet making him immortal, the only thing that remains of his former self is his heart, that aches for his lost parents.
Specialty: puppet mastery, poison. Strength.

(im Gear Gibson's cousin Jon. He gave me his old profile so i didnt have to make my own if thats ok Jimmy? and i am gonan partner up tobi and sasori if thats ok?)

Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: DX
Clan: Unknown
Appearnace: Brown hair, blue eyes, normal build and height.
Personality: DX is charitable and kind, but he has a really bad temper.
History: DX was raised by a couple who were unable to have children. They found him in an adoption center, and all they know is that a man who looked remarkebly like DX dropped him off there. DX now wants to find the man who sent him to the adoption center.
Specialty: DX is skilled at moving his chakra around his body to prevent himself from being hamred by attacks. He can use this technique to poer up punches and kicks as well. He is also very skilled at throwing sherukins and kunis from a distance.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
This will probably start up soon...Hey, how about Thunder_Dude, Youkou no Mugon, and I be the search team from Konoha? It even follows the traditional team setup; two guys and a girl. Everybody else seems to be Akatsuki anyhow...

Saint_Jimmy wrote:
You're all in, and yes, Diamond you can have OC's. I was actually about to make one.
By the way...I love the picture of Matt XD One of my favorites Death Note characters.
We'll start up soon after a few more people join or by Saturday morning. ((That's most likely the next time I'll be on anyway Xp))

Yep, Matt’s my 3rd favorite character from Death Note. But, you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a decent picture of Matt that doesn't include Mello or Yaoi implications. :o

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Hinata Hyuga
Clan: Hyuga
Appearnace: http://www.narutowallpaper.biz/images/wallpapers/hinata-hyuga-large.jpg

Personality: Hinata is a shy soul who was considered useless by many until a few years ago. Current heiress to the Hyuga clan, she is one of the few konochi blessed with such a useful kekkei genkai, the byakugan. She currently is infatuated with Naruto Uzumaki, who is currently the only one oblivious to her feelings. Timid but extremely powerful, Hinata was asked to join 8-man Squad in the search for Sasuke Uchiha.

Specialty: Most byakugan-related jutsus such as:
Gentle Fist
Eight Trigrams Stream Palm Wave
Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Sphere
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms

Whoot, I finished it. I hope this is sufficient S_J.

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OK! Since I'm finally back, we can start this. Crystal, you're character will be thrown nto reserve until you get a chance to finish :wink:
Diamond that's actually a pretty good idea, I say go for it. Just let on that it was issued so people aren't all; "rogue ninja!" *ambush*

Now for my OC...and widely used character...

Name: Mugetsu
Clan: Mendoukusai
Appearance: http://ui24.gamespot.com/1015/mugetsu_2.jpg
Personality: Dark and mysterious, Mugetsu doesn't normally let people into his life. Due to the resent death of his cousin and sister, he sometimes acts very sheltered and sometimes even hostile towards others. He also has a growing hatred for the Hyuuga clan. Mugetsu doesn't let much stand in his way, especially an important mission.
History: Although he's only 19 years old, Mugetsu has dealt with much in his life time. He was raised in the Village Hidden in Shadows and grew accustomed to Genjutsu over all others. He soon learned it wasn't enough and put himself through taijutsu training. Although not very good, he's not that bad either. After leaving his village, he met up with a man - a man saying that he could solve all of Mugetsu's troubles in the blink of an eye if he just followed him. A good while later, Mugetsu found himself as the apprentice of Kidomaru of the Sound 5, soon to be the Sound 4. After learning what Kidomaru had to offer, his "Lord" continued to obssess over a new "vessel". After hearing this, he promptly fled the hideout only to be stopped by Kabuto. Apparently, he had not cared if Mugetsu left or not because a new vessel had already come. Sasuke Uchiha. Now free, Mugetsu fled back to his village of shadows and build his abilities even more. He now resides there as an ANBU Black op. for the Village Hidden in Shadows.
Specialty: Genjutsu and Summoning

I'll also take on the very small role of Pain since he's rarely viewed and fill out the very small information we actually have on him XD

Name: Nagato "Pain"
Clan: Akatsuki
Appearance: http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/pein.jpg
Personality: Nobody quite knows Pain other than his close friend Konan, another operative of the Akastuki and childhood friend.
History: Nobody is sure of where he came from either, just that Jiraiya raised him as a child to be a true and proud ninja and to build skill. One night, however, Nagato and his group were attacked by a renegade ninja and Nagato lost control of his emotions and accidentallly killed the ninja. When Jiraiya was alerted, Nagato had already activated the fabled Rinnegan. Since then, nothingis known until his resurface. Nagato now goews by Pain and has taken the life of his dear teacher, Jiraiya. He leads the group Akatsuki and is known as a God from the Land of Rain.
Specialty: Chakra Control, Ninjutsu

Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I call Konan; chances are she will only have a very minor role and will probably only appear in scenes with Pein. :D

Name: Konan

Clan: Unknown

Personality: Cold and impersonal, Konan is a mysterious Shinobi who is often seen with the leader of Akatsuki, Pein.

History: Konan, along with Yahiko and Nagato, was one of the 3 Rain orphans who was taken in by Jiraiya and taught basic Ninjutsu. It is unknown what happened to Konan and the others after Nagato killed the renegade ninja, except that "Pein" killed the leader of Rain and became "God." Konan is called "God's Angel" by the people of Rain.

Specialty: Origami

Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:22 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok...Since Jimmy took Pein, I'll take Suigetsu Bwahahahaha!

Name: Suigetsu
Clan: Snake/Hawk
Appearnace: Image
Personality: Hostile and outgoing, Suigetsu will stop at nothing the gain all 7 swords of the mist. He is cold and won't refrain from killing someone in his way with the Executioner.
History: Nothing is known other than Orochimaru using his body for an experiment. Sasuke then rescued him in hopes he'd help him find his brother, Itachi. On their path, Suigetsu makes a quick stop to pluck the Executioner from Zabuza's grave.
Specialty: Taijutsu

By the way, Jimmy's computer is being stupid....so he told me to tell you its starting right after Crystal gets her Charrie...yay

Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well just so everyone knows that my character sasori will be inside his favorite puppet Hiruko

well hopfully this rp can get started soon

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry for the wait, for some reason my computer's been acting up and I've had to use my step-father's *rolls eyes* But here we go!

((By the way...I love how half of these characters don't even come into play anytime soon lol we can always work around that...its not like this has to be orthodox :wink: ))

Mugetsu awoke to hard knocking at his door. "What...what is it?"
"Mugetsu! The hokage wants you!"
"Dammit...why so early?" He yawned as he put on his mask; The Shadow Village uniform looking much differnet from Konoha's.
However, he looked down at his sword and just pased by. I hate that thing... After making his way down the walkway and up the stairs he knocked hardily ont he door of the Shadow's hokage. "Come.." Mugetsu walked in and practically fell into the large chair before the desk. "You called for me, sir?" "I did. You do recall the man Orochimaur, correct?" Mugetsu sat quietly for a moment and sighed before answering. "I do, sir." "Well it seems his new...'vessel'...as you called it, is willingly going to him. Now our allies in the Leaf are already ontop of this. As Lady Tsunade has already chosen a number of skilled ninjas to retrieve him and--" "Sasuke." "Sasuke?" "Yes...his name is Sasuke." "Sasuke...that Uchiha? The one we saw at the exams?" "Yes sir..." The Hokage sighed and looked out the window onto the still darkened sky. "So be it...we cannot risk Orochimaru getting his hands on a new body, let alone an Uchiha." He handed Mugetsu a large envelope. "This is your mission...I know it may seem exccessive...but it is what must be done. You may leave now." "Yes sir!" Mugetsu stood and gave a salute before promptly leaving the office.

As he sat in his small home, Mugetsu opened the envelope to see it's contents. "Good Lord..." He set it on his bed and stared out the window. "Do I really have to kill him? He's just a child..." Mugetsu looked down and thought hard about his new mission. "None the less...it can't be risked..." He fixed his mask on and left out the door, making his way onward to the leaf village.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((OK, sorry, but I don't know too much about the show. I stiopped watching after Naruto beat Neji. So, seeing as I'm from Konoha, where exactly...is it?))

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:20 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

There was an Akatsuki meeting on a remote moutain top just 6 miles south of the leaf village border. Kisame and Itachi both sat waiting for their fellow Akatsuki memebers to plan an attack to take the 2 remaining beats and destroy the leaf village.

"i grow tired of waiting, we already know our mission. All we need to do is find the brat with the nine tailed fox and bring him back here", Kisame said with a deep irritated voice"

Itachi sat motionless staring into the field below, not responding to kisame's remark

"Itachi you've been quit ever since we got here, whats wrong"? ,Kisame asked

"Its sad how an entire group of people have to die merely because one of his or her kind did something wrong, that is what happens to some villages and people. Its the way of the old world and the new world. And we are repeating that tradition" Itachi said with a monot one voice.

Kisame didnt respond but instead laid his sword next him and sat waiting for the remaining akatsuki to arrive

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Thunder_dude, that shouldn't matter too much...we're not going TOO much by the show, other than the fact that Sasuke has run off to seek Orochimaru. Just make it up as you go along =p Haha, my character isn't even in the show.))

Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((OK...well, it is now officially...uh...somewhere! Oh, and my character isn't on the show either. Let's see...can it be in the cloud area? Please?))

DX woke up to sunlight beaming through the window onto his face. He got out of his bed, getting dressed. He stepped outside, pleased that he didn't have any missions asigned to him at the time. That meant he could just go to the park and take a walk for now. He began to walk in that direction, until an older ninja tapped him on the shoulder. DX knew him, though not very well.

"DX, I was just told that you now have a mission," He said.

"Oh, dang it. Alright, I'll go see what the problem is. Thanks," DX replied, walking the other direction to the leader of the village's office.

Soon, he had made it there and walked through the door. The leader of the village looked over at him.

"Ah, DX. Thank you for coming so quickly. Please, sit here, and I'll explain the mission to you," he said. Dx sat down across the table from him.

"The mission is very difficult, but I think you should be able to handle it. Orochimauru, as you know, needs a 'vessel' to atain any notable power. It seems that the person he has chosen - "Sasuke Uchiha" - is willingly going to him, bent on revenge, I believe. I am assigning you to find him and make sure that Orochimauru is not able to turn him into his vessel,"

"Sir, I apologize if I am mistaken, but I've heard that this Sasuke is from the Leaf villiage. We don't have an alliance with them. Are you sure that it would be...proper for us to assist in such a mission?"

"DX, that is correct. Sasuke may not be an ally to us, by any means, but Orochimauru s completely insane. Seeing as he is an enemy of the Leaf village, and he is very powerful as long as he has a vessel, he might be able to defeat them. If this happens, there's no telling who he'll target next. One would assume he would go after their ally, the Sand villiage, but remember that we were once allied with them, until the kidnapping of the Hyuga girl came into play. Orochimauru should be consider all five village' enemy, and we have a much better chance of beating him if we all attack him at once,"

"Ah. That makes sense. Will I be traveling alone?"

"No. We are sending out a small search party for now, and we will send a larger one should it be nessesary. Two others are coming for now. I sent out somebody to get all three of you. I'm sure he'll find the others and bring them here soon enough. For now, sit down over there and wait,"

"Yes, sir," DX replied, getting up to sit at the side of the room.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mugetsu sat and sighed as a downpour of rained began. "Figures....Land of Rain..." He looked around for a hotel or even a tavern to escape it until he came to a golden plate glistening through the rain. "What the..." He looked at the print which read: 'God's Land'. "'God's Land', eh? Well maybe if I could find this guy he'd give me a hand." He chuckled and continued on into the dense rain. "Does it really take this long to get to the Leaf Village? Geez..." Mugetsu finally found a tavern and walked inside, completely soaked. "Rains alot here, does it?" He laughed as the other people lookeda t him awkwardly. He quickly noticed this and sat in a booth near the far corner, hoping to avoid trouble.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Hmm...there's a new one..." Pain opened his eyes and peered out the window. "High skill...but not knowing of many jutsus...he's no threat here." He turned away from the window and looked to his partner, Konan. "Konan...we should be meeting with the others soon. Let's go." The rain was now gone, as if it had never come.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Well, I'm sort of stuck until Youkou and Diamond post...))

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seiyu winced as a healing balm was applied to the cut on his arm, followed by the gentle hand, glowing with green healing chakra. He had just come back from a B rank mission in Suna, a skirmish with an enemy Ninja had caused a minor injury to his right arm.

"Hold still Seiyu!" a feminine voice snapped in annoyance as Seiyu fidgeted and shifted his injured arm. In response, Seiyu smirked and stuck out his tongue at the female, she rolled her eyes in response but smiled slightly nonetheless as a stray breeze from the open window lifted her black hair playfully.

"Yuhei, it's only a scratch. I'm fine." He insisted as she continued to stitch his flesh back together, a warm green glow emanating from her hands. Her pale green eyes were concentrated on his wound, and he grinned in spite of himself."When's Father coming home?"

"Probably in a week or so, he's away on a mission." Yuhei replied as she finished healing his wound. "I'm also leaving on a mission in about an hour."

Seiyu frowned at this new piece of information, but before he could ask any further questions, a knock on the door interrupted him and an elderly woman dressed in Medical robes walked in, the Hekinan crest on her shoulder.

"Seiyu, the Hokage whishes to speak to you. It's urgent." She informed the pair in the room.

"Thanks, Aunt Haruka." Seiyu replied, the woman nodded and walked out, closing the door behind her.

Without another word, Seiyu walked over to the open window and jumped out. He bounded away over the roof tops and was no more than a bump on the horizon as he sped away from the Konoha Hospital.

"Seiyu! Use the door next time!" Yuhei's annoyed shouts could briefly be heard as she stared out the window. "Good luck, Brother..." She added in a whisper.

Seiyu composed himself before he entered the Hokage

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:37 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Don't worry,this is my last character. I just want somethign to do before Suigetus comes in.

Name: Neji Hyuuga
Clan: Hyuuga
Appearance: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa11 ... vinity.jpg
Personality: Cold and seemingly heartless, Neji was the strongest rookie until Sasuke came along. He is c0cky at times, but also very reliable and responsible.
History: Growing up in the Branch Family of the Hyuuga clan was hard for Neji. He always had to serve the Main family and hated them with a passion due to the death of his father. This was made obvious during the time of he and Hinata's bout. However, after Naurto beat him, Neji rethought his position of fate and grew closer to his family in the Main Branch. He and Hinata are now considered allies, rather than enemies.
Specialty: Byakugan, 8-trigrams 64 palm, 8-trigrams 128 palm, Rotation

It was a warm summer morning. The birds were chirping and there was a light breeze on the wind. Neji sat by the western gate and waited patiently for the others to arrive. He thought hard about the mission ahead. These shinobi...I don't believe I know any of them except... He thought back to the battle he shared with Hinata and shook his head. For the rest...4 from the leaf...1 from the cloud...1 from the shadow...are 6 members really necessary? Could it really be this difficult to win back Sasuke? He leaded againt the gate and looked around for the others.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pain and Konan arrived shortly at the site of the Akatsuki meeting. "We're here...now what's the business?" Pain looked from Kisame to Itachi. "Any knews on the beasts?" He had a look of apathy as he spoke to them. It seemed as though he wasn't paying much attention at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke looked around at his new 'companions'. There were only four, but if they managed to beat him, he knew it'd be no use to fight against it. Besides, he'd gain power from traveling with these people. "So you're telling me that if I'm killed and reincarnated...this Curse Seal will become more powerful?"

"That's right..." The one with two heads spoke. "In exchange for our body's, we gain absolute power."

Sasuke smirked. "If it can make me more powerful...then I'm in." He climbed into the coffin and crouched down to fit. I am an avenger...

"You clowns actuallyt hnik this kid can pull it off?" A girl with orange hair asked the others loudly.

"Tayuya...if Lord Orochimaru wills it...it is so." A large fat man set his hand on her shoulder and nodded.

"Don't touch me you fat pig!" She shrugged him off and the four lept away.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Oh, darn it. I thought Diamond, Youkou, and I were all in one search party. Time to improvise...))

The leader of the villiage looked up at DX.

"I'm sorry, I've just received a message," he said.

"What is it?"

"Well, it appears that the two I had called for accepted a private mission. I'm afraid all the other ninjas we have available must stay in order to defend the village,"

"Understood sir. Do we have any information on where Sasuke or Orochimaru is?"

"Sasuke's goal seems to be purely power, to defeat his brother. Meanwhile, Orochimaru wants to take advantage of this. My bet is that they are nearby, and Sasuke would only logically be somewhere in the Leaf area,"

"Yes, sir. I will begin searching. Thank you," DX said. He walked out, pulling out his map.

"So, the leaf territory is to the west, slightly south. Time to get moving..."

DX went to the store to get supplies, then began the journey.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry...Jake kinda killed that. *glares at Kilvas* technically though....teams have 3 members and a captain...I guess =D))

After leaving the land of rain, Mugetsu continued his journey and found himself in the Land of Clouds. He noticed that he was short on supplies and decided to stop in and replenish them. "Now where's the market...?" He looked around aimlessly for a bit and finally saw a sign that read: 'Shop'. "Well....works for me...." He walked in and looked around for some food and bumped into another person while he wasn't looking. "Oh, I'm sorry!" He looked up to see a shinobi with brown hair and blue eyes. He looked as though he was also traveling. "Goin' somewhere? That stuff looks heavy..." He looked inquisitively. Is he going to the Leaf as well...?

((that should help it a bit, I guess...*continues glaring at Kilvas*))

Oh yeah, since it might be hard to tell, from now on I'll change my color scheme to match the character I'm using.

Mugetsu

Pein
Sasuke

Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next