It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 When Anime Worlds Collide (Need more people) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Eh, whatever.))

Edward gasped as the earth lit up and shook underneath him. He pushed forward and grabbed Mizore by the hand, "He's right, we gotta go now!" he looked around frantically, "Look, over there!" he pointed to the volcano-ery place where it was supposedly safer. "Let's go!"

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:51 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Kyaaaah!!" shrieked Mizore as the alchemist grabbed her hand. After struggling to get her hand free for a few seconds, she realized he was only trying to help since the ground was getting unstable. "S-sorry... not used to being..."

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yami, who stood close to Mizore, jumped when Mizore shrieked. He had been looking at the volkano area that Edward pointed to.
"No time to appologise. We have got to get over there, now."
Yami was both confused and scared, "the place turns into normal?" he asked himself, "what will happen when we have defeated Cinos in ALL the areas?"

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:25 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry about this.))

There was no time to talk any longer. Edward grabbed both people by the wrist and pulled them to safety.

Edward fell to the ground in agony as the whole stage burst into light and completely disappeared, leaving nothing more than a huge black abyss.

"Okay, that was WAY too close!" he screamed.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Oh my... what in the world..." rambled Mizore, dazed from being pulled so suddenly. She looked back to where she just was standing, only to see a horrifying abyss. Realizing what would have just happened without interference, she turned to her rescuerer.

"Thank...you..." softly spoke Mizore.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:00 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"No worries..." Edward said, almost fainting.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thank god i got my gigai before that happened or else i would of been a soul reaper forever" ichigo said "don't let your guard down. don't walk close to the edge or else you will get sucked into space and die, remember this is serious"

Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, okay then, Mr. Soul Reaper," he said sarcastically, "Now what do we do."

Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:33 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"i don't know" he said looking at a plant and a stone "it says something"
??????????????
"what does it say"

(it says "The plant is to go to the volcanic eruption")

Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yami looked at the big hole in the world and didn't hear what Ichigo said.
"If everything turns into that... What will happen to us?"

Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:51 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mizore looked to the one called Yami.

"I imagine... we'll get lost between dimensions, and will be doomed to drift empty space forever." morbidly spoke Mizore. "Perhaps... we should focus on heading to our destination now... dwelling on the far future may only worsen our present state."

Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:09 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Wow, Mizore. Could you get even more depressing..."

Edward sighed, looking up into the sky to find his light, "Nah, I don't think that'll happen to us. Once this is all over, everything will be back to normal the way it was, including us."

Edward smirked, "We're part of the worlds, after all. Anyway..."

He snatched the stone from Ichigo to examine it. "Hmmmm... Interesting..."

Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:57 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"I think you are right, Mizore. We should focus on our mission," Yami said.
He then looked at Edward and said: "Why are you looking at that stone?" then the look on his face changed to a "what-are-you-talking-about" look and he said: "And why is it interesting?"

Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:23 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"No idea," Edward answered, handing the stone to Yami, "Can you read it?"

Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:57 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"hmmm..." Yami said while he looked at the text, "No, I can't."
He looked at it again then gave it to Mizore and said: "No, I can't read it, but maybe you can."

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:59 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Grabbing the stone from Yami, Mizore looked it over.

"I recognize some of these characters from an old textbook I read at my school's library." explained Mizore. "Only some of it, though......"

Concentrating, she tried her best to remember the characters and what they meant.

"I can decipher part of it: 'to go to the volcanic eruption'. I can't read the beginning. Just not in my memory." spoke Mizore.

Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:11 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Edward crossed his arms, "It's a trap, definitely."

He picked up the flower that was previously next to it.

"But we don't have any choice, huh?" he examined the flower curiously, putting it in his coat pocket, "Well, I suppose we should go."

Edward gazed up the volcanic mountain.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:57 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ya and we should hurry when it starts erupting we have to do somthing so lets figure it out

Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yami suddently got an idea.

"I could summon a Thousand Dragon that can carry us to the mountain."
He looked at the others then said: "What do you think? All I need is to find my Time Wizard."

Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:09 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

if it will get us up faster you guys go with my body i got a faster way up" he said then he ate a piece of candy and his soul came out. after that he stated jumping in mid air (soul reapers can do that)

(hey i was at the library today and i saw 2 Mangas full metal and yu-gi-oh lol)

Last edited by truemobile on Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry, I'm kinda over this. This is going nowhere and truemobile, you fail to do even the basics of grammar and punctuation. I thought this was a good idea but I guess I was wrong. Sorry everyone else.))

Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Okay," Yami said.
He then searched his deck and found a Time Wizard and said: "step back. This is a big monster."

Time Wizard then made the small and cute Baby Dragon grow old very fast and it turned into a big, old dragon.

"Thousand Dragon, we need o get to the top of that mountain. Fast!"
The dragon looked at Yami and placed it's head near the people standing in front of it.
"Quick! get up," Yami said as he jumped up on the dragons back.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:45 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

guy's we have to hurry i think its going to start erupting soon

(ok people we need a new edward and a new cinos so i'm going to put it in the first post do you wanna try R_R or morganor?)

Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Ugh, if Crunchy's out, then I'm out. I apologize for the bail, but I gotta agree with him on his points. Sorry. You may wanna improve your grammar basics before trying to attract new roleplayers, truemobile...))

Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
hey can their be a new character?

Name: jio freed
Profession: o-part hunter/body guard

Appearance: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee80 ... 6satan.png
Body type: slender
Hair and eye colours: hair: half black the other white; eyes, one blue the other red
Face type: normal(i guess)
Other physical features: he has a jewel in one hand and a triangular 666 in the other
Clothing style: likes half black half white stuff (with a red scarf
Speech style: talks only when he needs to

Personality:
General demeanor: although he acts cool on the outside he is actually a klutz on the inside from his childhood
How he/she sees himself: a bit overconfident
Best qualities: he holds lucifel inside him
Worst qualities: he holds lucifel inside him

Background:
Parents: none, he cries when he's younger wondering
Siblings: none
Hometown: no where
Recent history: The main protagonist of this story, Jio is a boy with great battle skill, great trust towards his friends and an ability to persevere, but he also has an obsession with money and is not soon to show his feelings, often hiding them or blaming other factors.

His dream is world domination, which other people often laugh at, calling it a child's dream until they see his abilities.

Jio started his life without friends, the people in his village forcing him to leave after the death of his only friend Jin's parents for which he was blamed. He was later trained in the wild by a wolf, known as Zero. However, after completing his training he was chased away again, giving him a chance to complete his dream.

His third friend, came in the form of Ruby Crescent, a girl in search of her father. At first, he helps her as a paid bodyguard, but leaves once she runs out of money. She ends up fighting a man claiming to be Satan, but the real Satan (sealed inside of Jio) easily beats him once Jio is knocked out. Once Jio is conscious again, he says he will follow her until she can pay him for saving her. He claims (in front of her) that he is only her bodyguard and nothing more, but Jio sees Ruby as a precious friend and even seems to have a crush on her.

After having Ruby for a friend, Jio grows out to be more trustful, quickly gaining more friends and meeting Mr. Wick and Mrs. Basil, which he sees as his father and mother (never having known his real parents). They were murdered by Kujaku, one of the Four Guardians of Zenom Organization.

In Rock Bird, Jio is defeated by Anna in the preliminaries but the officials allowed him to move up due to the demon inside of him. After Jio's last fight, Satan begins to awaken but Ruby calms him. Rock Bird's leader dubs Ruby his 'Key' and kidnaps her. An enraged Jio runs to the top of Rock Bird with Ball to rescue her. Jio finds Ruby on the wall with the 'Devil's Pain' curse placed on her. Jio defeats the leader, who was also a demon, but not before Satan takes control. Shin shoots a laser which causes all souls to leave their bodies. In order for Satan to survive Cross's attacks, he absorbs Ruby's soul and Ruby releases Jio. Ruby stays inside of Jio to protect him against Satan.

Post time-skip, he has become the leader of the cyclops village, and sets up a trade and supply route, next to sending 'some early cash' so that the village can survive, showing his leadership and skill with money. He currently is fighting Zenom together with the rest of the crew.

A running gag post time-skip is that Jio always seems to forget about Ball, although he remembers everyone else perfectly. During the assault on the Stea republic to rescue Ruby, everyone was split up in battle. After being reunited, Jio was relieved that both Cross and Mei were alright, but didn't seem to notice Ball (even though he was standing right next to them) What really made Ball mad was the fact that he didn't know if Jio was doing that on purpose to make him mad, or if he really does tend to forget him. One explanation is that Jio is confident in Ball's ability and doesn't worry about him because he knows his friend can take care of himself in battle.

It is also shown that Jio is from another planet called "Eden" the same planet that all the Angels and demons are from. It is also known that he is a special being that was created by Adam and Eve to Counter act the effects of the "Kabbalah".

Relation with Satan
Jio is the container of Satan - the No. 1i Demon, as can be seen by his half-white hair and red eye. At first, Jio seems unaware of Satan's existence, not knowing why the people in the village hated him, while in reality it was Satan that killed the inhabitants. During the Entotsu City arc, Jio has a first 'meeting' with Satan in his mind, and Satan grants him the Devil's Mark, which appeared on the palm of his left hand, reading the number "666" with each six pointing in a different direction making a triangle. The Devil's Mark can be used as an O-Part and its effect is Absorb (Absorbing Spirit). After gaining it, he quickly used it against Wise Yuri.

While the mark gives Jio some of the most powerful effects, it also takes away a piece of Jio's soul, giving more and more control to Satan. During the Rock Bird arc, Jio finally loses control, and Satan is free, until he is forced to absorb the No. 10 Angel, which keeps Satan imprisoned. Once the Angel is removed four years later, Jio seems to be able to fight Satan himself, perhaps by the power of Ruby's jade pendant infused in his hand, already showing the ability to suppress Satan before. In chapter 76, it is revealed that all of the Angels and demons and Shin came from a planet called Eden, where 72 scientists tried to harness all the energy of the universe. To accomplish this task, the scientists made the two kabballahs and Shin, which have the power to aborb energy in the form of information. 20 scientists were in charge of various categories of information, and eventually evolved into the 20 angels and demons based on their category. Their lust for energy eventually led to the absorption of Eden. The scientist that became Satan desired all of the energy for himself, and began absorbing everything. Two researchers named Adam and Eve foresaw this, and made a program called FREEDOM to counteract Satan's powers. The program split Satan into two minds sharing the same body. One of them became Satan, who retains the scientists greed, while the other one became Jio Freed, who is the scientists consciousness. The name Jio Freed was gotten when the sign for the Freedom program fell and broke in two. The first half was FREED, while the OM half was further broken, resulting in the M being split to look like a JI. Jio finally defeats the Satan inside him, and gains control of Shin. Along with the rest of the surviving angels and demons, Jio flies into space.

Plans for the future:rule the world

Quirks:
Favorite food: anything
Favorite place: anywhere out of his mind
Pet peeve(s): satan
Worst memory: seeing his fake parents dead....

pic one
http://img34.onemanga.com/mangas/000000 ... 001/01.jpg
first apearence#
http://img34.onemanga.com/mangas/000000 ... 022/16.jpg
half effect angel wing while fighting his friend
http://img34.onemanga.com/mangas/000000 ... 003/32.jpg
satans true form
http://img34.onemanga.com/mangas/000000 ... 076/29.jpg

want to read the manga click here
http://www.onemanga.com/666_Satan/1/

or i can be cinos, you know... whatever, i don't mind :mrgreen:

Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next