It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Pokemon: Generation 4.5 {Revived-Place Applications on 10} 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mikayla's Wooper (his name is Jamie) looked at Jimmy's Pidgey and ran over to him.
"Woopah...?" he said, which translated to "Hey, Pidgey... how're you?"

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pidgey turned abruptly to Jamie and cooed as if to say, "I'm fine, how are you?" Squirtle jumped back and scowled. "Squirt!" Which in it's onwn language transalted to "Come on!" It turned back and continued to help Cs. Pidgey could tell Squirtle was going to be a stubborn companion and waved his wing to it. It cooed again nudged Jamie before motioning to Cs, seeming to ask for help.

((Does anyone know when Zapheres was supposed to come back?))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jamie looked at Pidgey, then at Cs, and then back at Pidgey
"Wooopah woopah?" *"Help the guy in the bandanna?"*
"Woop." *"'Kay."*

Jamie hopped back over to his new trainer, who was still laughing. He poked her a few times, and when he got no reaction sprayed her with his Water Gun.
"Hey, what'd you do that for?" Mikayla asked. Jamie turned to look at Cs and said "Woopah woopa woop."
"Huh? D'you want me to help get the Pokemon offa Bandana-man?" Jamie nodded. Mikayla sighed and got off of the ground
"Fine. Hold on, Bandana-man. I'm commin' to help you!" She ran over to the unfortunate trainer and assised Jimmy in removing the Pokemon

((Hun-uh, sorry. Heheh, I think I'll have fun with my little Wooper. He's so mellowed out))

Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pidgey chirped in laughter as he saw Mikayla get sprayed by Jamie before Squirtle promptly whacked him on the head.
"Squirt Squirtle Squirt!" *"Get back to work!"
Pidgey cooed back at it lowly. *"Make me, pip-squeak..." Pidgey chirped to himself and didn't see Squirtle prepare a tackle attack. In the next moment, Squirtle had Pidgey pinned to the ground. Jimmy was now sitting and watched this all happen.
"Great...I finally get two pokemon and they turn out to be rivals..." He layed back on the grass and shut his eyes. The sun was now set and the smell of a hot summer night filled the air. Jimmy took a deep breath and exhaled before opening up one eye to check on the two who were still going at it before shutting his eye agin and laying back down.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:52 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When Cs found a small hole in the wall of pokemon, he bust through it in an instant. "FINALLY! I CAN FINALLY BREATH! Oh wait......" Cs then passed out. In the pile of pokemon, he couldn't breath, and when he got out, he FORGOT to breath.

Muddy started to panick. "MUDKIP MUD KIP MUD MUD!" *"ARE YOU ALIVE?"* She started to poke Cs, who weakly swatted her away. Relived, she sighed, and laid next to her master.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Being we've hit a snag, I'll use this time to tally everything up. Please let me now if I get anything wrong.

Jimmy ~
Pokemon: {pidgey}, {squirtle} Items: Pokeball (2) Main Items: Pokedex

Cs~
Pokemon: {mudkip} Items: Pokeball (3) Main Items: Pokenip, Pokedex

Mikayla~
Pokemon: {sentret}, {wooper} Items: Pokeball (2) Main Items: Town Map, Pokedex

Louis~
Pokemon: {ralts} Items: Pokeball (3) Main Items: Mysterious Fossil, Pokedex

Like I said, If anything is wrong, please let me know.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Yeah, that sounds about right))

Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just as Jimmy was about to doze off, there was a large bang that echoed in the distance. The ground seemed to shake under them. He quickly jumped to his feet and looked up at the sky to see a dark cloud of smoke nearly covering the moon over. "What was that!?" He looked over to see Squirtle and Pidgey gazing up also. Shortly after, there was another loud bang and even more smoke rose up into the sky. "Did you guys hear that?" Jimmy looked to Mikayla and Cs, hoping he wasn't crazy.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chibi reeled in suprise at the loud noise, and Mikayla turned to look at Jimmy
"Yeah, I heard it." she said. Chibi hid behind her, while Jamie actually looked not-dopey

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When the loud noise sounded off, Cs was woken up in a very bad mood. "Meow. What the hell....?" He looked at Mikayla and Jimmy. "Squirrel Girl, Bird Guy, WHAT THE HELL WOKE ME UP? I swear, if it was you two....." Muddy frowned. Her master was increasingly hostile when he wasn't asleep when he usually was. To prevent anything happening, she got up, and walked over to Cs, hiding behind his leg.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy began to panic as the smoke increased and Cs grew more hostile by the second. "We need to go check it out...I mean...it's all we can do...right?" He had a nervous expression as he rose his hand to his face, biting at his nail as he often did in times of distress. "What do you two think?" He shrugged looking for suggestions.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Sorry guys, I was torn away from the computer before I could properly explain what happened to Louis. ^^; I just got back, and I guess I'll try to get through what happened with Louis since my last post, 'kay?))

Louis shouted a thank you at Mikayla's as she walked off with Ralts and the other pokemon. He was happy Ralts would be taken care of, but was suddenly very aware of the fact he had no pokemon with him. So he looked around. Nothing much was going on until Cs had his encounter with the Wooper, and he felt even stranger when he couldn't help with Cs's defense squad. Then he saw a Poliwag hop off the pile that was attacking Cs, sigh as if bored, and trot back off into the woods. Now's my chance! he thought, sneaking after th Poliwag.

It was hard to be quiet in the woods, what with all the dead leaves strewn about, but Louis made as little noise as possible while still tracking the Poliwag. Then the creature came to a small pond, leaning down to drink. This being the perfect opportunity, Louis crouched down so as to get better aim, reached into his pack for ball...

And the Pokedex slipped out of his pack, the large green button hitting the ground first.

"Poliwag, the Tadpole Pokemon. Its black skin is thin and damp. Its internal organs can be seen as a black spiral overlayed on its white stomach. It appears to prefer swimming to standing."

The Pokedex was annoyingly loud compared to the silence of the pond, and Poliwag whipped around to see what the commotion was. Spotting Louis, it jumped towards the pond. Knowing that the Pokeball wouldn't travel very well in water, he threw it into the air, hoping it would collide with the pokemon.

And it did. The pokemon was zapped into the ball, and it thrashed violently as it landed in the pond. It became still as it reached the bottom, and Louis reached in and grabbed it. "Well, Poli, looks like you're the newest addition to Louis's Pokesquad...hey, that's actually a good n-"

Louis jumped as a bang echoed through the trees, knocking the ball out of his hand. The Poliwag, newly nicknamed Poli, zapped out of it and cried "Poliwag!" just as the second bang sounded and smoke began the rise into the air. Poli looked towards the smoke, glaring, and suddenly dashed off towards it.

"Wait a sec!" Louis cried, making sure to grab the ball before going after Poli. For such a small thing, it had incredibly fast legs. The two ran out for a brief moment into the clearing where Mikayla's house was located, and Louis noticed the others looking up worriedly towards the smoke. "Peoples!" he shouted towards them. "I think this guy knows where he's going! Come on!" Then he entered the trees again, and he hoped the others might follow.

((Kk, got all that done. St. Jim, you'll need to fill in the details about whatever's smokin' before I can do much else. ^^; Don't let the rp die, eh peeps? Or Zaph will cry ;_;))
((And British Columbia is so strange compared to Texas, really. o.o))

'Das my brother. >=]

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Welcome back, Zapheres! It was getting a bit dull around here. By the way, nice entrance XD))

Jimmy looked to Louis, surprised. "Where've you been?? Nevermind--we need to hurry!" He ran after the Poliwag following a few yards away. Pidgey followed close behind while he carried Squirtle in his arms. As they ran further into the woods, Squirtle jumped from his arms and tried to run up ahead with Poliwag...unfortunately...its speed was still only that of a small child so Jimmy had to pick him up oncemore, almost losing sight of the Poliwag.

((Just so you know, you all can twist the plot however you like just so long as it stays fair and story-related....I know it's gotten kind of dead around here.))

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Well, this rp hasn't died yet, even while I was gone, so I don't think it will any time soon. But it might if Yukkou and Gonga don't get back. >.>; Also, I can't think of anything that would be smoking and banging like that except maybe a factory, so if you have anything planned, I'd rather go with that. -_-))

The Poliwag seemed to be getting tired, and over time it slowed to a fast walk. Louis was quite pleased at this, since he wasn't really in shape - back home he was veeery sheltered. It seemed like his parents wanted to keep him forever.

Didn't work out for them.

Louis looked back to see Jimmy holding a Squirtle. "Well, looks like quite a bit's happened since I left, eh?" he said, eying the Squirtle.

'Das my brother. >=]

Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Thank god...my Resident Evil and Fire Emblem RP's died after a short while.....RE was still going good too...oh well--fingers crossed!))

As Louis turned and eyed Squirtle, he glared back and replied with; "Squirt! Squirtle, Squirt!" Which would translate to: "Hey buddy, you got something against Squirtles!?" He tried to wriggles out of Jimmy's arms before Jimmy whacked him on the head. "Calm down!" He heard a light thump to see Poliwag laying on its back. "Huh...?" As Jimmy walked nearer, there was a small hole in the ground. Jimmy slowly walked closer to it and looked down only to be surprised by a burst of acid. "AHHHHH!" He fell back, covering his face which felt like it was on fire. Luckily, there was still the nearby stream which he slowly but surely made his way to and cleaned off the gunk fast enough to where it wouldn't scar. "What was that??" His eyes were teary now from the burning. As they watched the hole, an Ekans slithered out slowly, it had a devious look upon it. "Kain, down!" It looked back, seemingly aggrevated and backed away from the group.
"Well well well....if it isn't ol' Jimmy-Boy." A man looked down at him and smiled quite deviously, matching that of the Ekans. "We meet again..."
"What are you doing here!"
"Please...no need for yelling. We're just doing a bit of...construction in this cave."
"What? That's a pokemon's habitat!"
"No, I believe it's now the meeting place for our beloved Team Kaos. Now come along, you get the opportunity to view it from the inside...from a cell." He laughed and grabbed at Jimmy's arm, who fought back, but when he tried he was met with a harsh bite from Kain.
"Ahh.."
"Careful now...come along..." Isaac looked back at the rest. "All of you..." He smirked in victory.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mikayla thought about shouting at Cs, but decided against it as Louis and a Poliwag came running out into the clearing
"Peoples!" Lois shouted "I think this guy knows where he's going! Come on!" and with that he ran back into the trees.
"Hey Scruffy, wait up!" Mikayla yelled and followed after him when she scooped up Jamie and Chibi.

Mikayla and the rest kept running until Jimmy got hit by acid.
"Jimmy! Are you okay?!" She ran over to him, and was soon told by the Team Kaos guy that they had encountered to come with them

Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Issac tugged Jimmy into the cave, three other grunts took the other and tried to pull them in. Upon entering, Isaac's grip on Jimmy tightened and he cringed. "Gah.." He looked down to see a very angry Paras digging its lone pincher into his leg. "Pathetic cretin!" He kicked the Paras away and pulled Jimmy faster to a cell before throwing him into it...the grunts did the same to the others. As Jimmy looked up, he noticed that none of them had their pokemon with them. "Wait, what's going on here?" Jimmy grabbed at the bars and yelled. "Where are my pokemon!?" He was quickly silenced by a swift kick in the shin. "Owww..." He fell and saw Squirtle making the 'shhh' sign with an angry look. Jimmy laughed lightly. "Hey guys, those goons forgot about our pokemon." His laughed grew louder.

As the pokemon stood gathered in front of the surprisingly unguarded cells, they spoke softly. Squirtle started with "Okay! Since the people are gone I guess that puts me in charge!"
"Why you? You're the newest here...well...aside from that Poliwag." Pidgey motioned his wing to Poliwag.
Squirtle and Pidgey glared daggers at one another before one of the others broke in with word.

((Okay...now's the fun part ;]))

Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Sentret Sen. Sentret." Chibi said quietly *"Stop fighting please... We need to find a way out of here..."*
"Woopaaaah... Woopa pah woopah." Jamie added *"Yeah, Chibi's right. Before you start fighting again, why don't we just vote for a leader?"* The Wooper stood beside his companion and sat there
"Pah pah, Woopah." *"I vote for Chibi, 'cause she seems pretty smart and isn't trying to fight like you two."*
"Sentret?! Sen sen Sentret Sentret!" *"Wha?! I can't be a leader! What about you Jamie? You're the most level-headed! You're not even panicking!"*

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Squirtle huffed. "Fine then...I got for myself." He raised his hand and Pidgey squawked. "You can't vote for yourself! This is a democracy. Do you even know what that is??" Squirtle crossed his arms and turned away from Pidgey. "Maybe I do...maybe I don't...what's it matter?" Pidgey looked down and sighed. "I vote Chibi...." Squirtle turned around offended. "Are you telling me you'd rather vote for someone other than your own ally?" "Chibi IS our ally!" Pidgey began pecking at Squirtle. "You'd know that if you ever payed attention to anyone other than yourself!"

Jimmy watched from behind the bars. "Uh...anyone know what's going on...?"

Squirtle fell onto his back and started flailing. "Hey! Someone help me! Come on!" Pidgey scoffed and turned away. "As I was saying, I agree for Chibi." It nodded and looked to Jamie, Ralts and Mudkip. "What say yee?"

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I have no idea..." Mikayla replied.
"It looks like they're doing something important, though..."

"What?!" cried Chibi
"I can't be leader! I'd be terrible. All I'd do is run and hide..." she lowered her head and walked herself into a corner
"You wouldn't be terrible Chibi..." said Jamie consolingly, plopping down beside her
"You just lack confidence. I'm sure that you'll be a better leader than all of us."
"But what about you?"
"Nah. I just look calm 'cause that's how I always look. My species aren't really known for being serious. So, how 'bout it?"
"... Okay..."
"Well, that's that." the Wooper said. He stood up and gazed at the other Pokemon
"Chibi's the leader now, unless the rest of you disagree."

((Lol, Jamie's a motivational speaker :D Such a good match for Chibi))

Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey! HEY!!! I object!" Listen to meeeee!" Pidgey lifted his back leg and kicked Squirtle back a few feet.
"So, Chibi, as our leader....what are your orders for saving the humans?" Pidgey saluted and mocked standing at attention.
"Hey! I have a plan! Over here!"
Pidgey sighed again. "If you don't shut your trap I'm leaving you in the cage when we free the humans!"
"You wouldn't dare, you....you....winged-rodent!"
Pidgey scoffed. "As I was saying, what are your plans?" He smiled largely.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Er, just so you know, Ralts isn't with me, it's still with Mikayla's mom. Unless something extraordinary happened...?))

Louis sat back against the cell wall. He should've known better than to trust some random wandering pokemon. Now he was stuck in some prison, which was exactly what he'd been avoiding while being a stowaway. But then there was no point in sulking over it now. He looked down at the pokemon, holding on to the cell bars. "Guys, I can't seem to help you, but if you're planning on helping us, could 'ya do it fast?"

Meanwhile, Poli was mad. These bad people, apparently this "Team Kaos," was destroying the forest's ecosystem with their expanding base, but the pokemon of the forest weren't strong enough to fight back. That the smoke was made by Kaos, he had no doubt, and while the pokemon in front of him were amusing, it was more important that they combined their efforts to beat Kaos.

So why was leadership so important to them?

"Guys, guys!" Poli shouted at the arguing pokemon. "Sure, sure, we'll make Sentret leader, that's fine with me, but shouldn't we be coming up with a plan now? Me and the other forest pokemon have been studying this base for months." He looked towards the jail's entrance. "The guard just shifted, we have a limited amount of time before the next comes in. What are we going to do? I have a map of the place in my head, but what should we do now?"

((Oh man, I think Poliwag'll be fun - such an a**hole. Btw, where's Gonga?))

'Das my brother. >=]

Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((XD Sorry about that one...good thing you got that Poliwag then haha. As for Gonga...I'm not sure...admittably he hasn't been involved much [which I'm still trying to fix] but he normally comes and goes.))

Pidgey loooked over at Poli and nodded. "Yeah, you're right." He then looked to Squirtle. "If we help you up...you have to listen."
"Of course, besides, that Poliwag isn't the only forest pokemon here...there's still me and Jamie, remember?"
"That's true, okay then! Being there's about 6 of us, that should make even for if we have to split. And if we run into anything, 3 should be enough to wipe them out!"
"Especially if that team has me." Squirtle laughed to himself.
Squirtle...you c0cky fool... Pidgey sighed and looked to Poli. "So how big is this place exactly?"

Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Poli looked surprised. They're from the forest too? he thought to himself. Then he remembered something. "Oh yeah, you're that Squirtle that keeps falling on your back at the meetings. Funny guy." Poli smirked. "Anyways, this place is fairly large. From the entrance to these cells, the base's entrance is to the left and down the hall a ways. But we need to get these humans out first, so we shouldn't go there yet. If we head to the right, we should eventually get to the main part of the building. They have a large room down that way which Kaos is using for a lab. They're conducting some sort of...experiment...on the pokemon there. No one's ever been rescued from there, so all we know for sure is that there are pokemon imprisoned there being experimented on.

"Also, right out the jail's entrance, we'll see three paths - one in front of us, and then one to the left and right. Basically, left will take you out of here, right will take you towards the labs, forward leads you to the officers' quarters. It seems that the officers consist of two human males and a female, not including the leader himself, Issac. The jail is usually guarded by Jack, so we should be able to find the keys in his office - hopefully he's not home. Jack's office should be the first door down that hallway on the left. Keep in mind not to go towards the door at the end of the hall - that's Issac's office. If he's home, then so is his Ekans, and none of us have been able to beat him before.

"So, I think we should split into two groups, one to go to the labs and another to get the keys to these cells. What do you think, Chibi?" he said, looking intently at the Sentret.

'Das my brother. >=]

Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pidgey and Squirtle nodded before Squirtle gave Poli a threatening staance. "What do you mean funny??? Why I oughta..."
"Calm down." Squirtle held his wing in front of Squirtle. "Yeah, Chibi, what do you think? You're the leader, remember?"
Squirtle just huffed again. "So these humans...are they really that much of a threat? He looked around at the others. "I mean, our skill tops all of theirs. Pidgey, you can just blow them away! We should break off and form our own alliance!"
Pidgey shook his head. idiot Pidgey faced Poli and then Chibi. "So..what are the teams?"

((Zaph, you know you love that I threw Isaac into the new RP XD))

Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next