It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Pokemon: Generation 4.5 {Revived-Place Applications on 10} 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Glad you're back, Youkou - it woulda been sad with only three active members. :D ))

Unfortunately, Louis's ignorance of his surrounding didn't last long as the happy-go-lucky girl went flying past him with three Spearow on her tail. "Travelling with you people will never get boring, will it?" He shouted as he dashed after them. Then he got an idea. He grabbed a can out of his semi-open pack, quickly opened it and threw it at the flock.

Unfortunately his mind had only gotten that far. The peaches lured these Spearow as planned - unfortunately, they were all over Ms. Happy-Go-Lucky. It also had another effect - the loose can had hit one of the Spearow and bounced to hit Ralts (who was flying after Louis as fast as possible). Ralts was knocked unconscious, and Spearow got it into its head somehow that Ralts had thrown the can. It swooped down and took Ralts by a horn. "RALTS!" Louis screamed after them, sprinting as fast as possible after the Spearow.

((Hey, as of this coming Saturday morning, I'm gonna be going on a week's worth of vacation, so I'll find some way to knock my character unconscious and then you guys'll have to deal with him until a week's gone by. Anyone have a better idea?))

'Das my brother. >=]

Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(That sounds fine. But I'm not carrying you >.<)

"Yes! Help help help!!!!" Mikayla yelled. She kept running and her legs got tangled up and made her fall. As the Spearow were coming closer Mikayla was trying to scramble back up, but one of the Spearow was already at pecking distance. So in a panic, Mikayla did the first thing that came to her mind... and kicked the Spearow in the head.

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked down at Pidgey nervously. "You wanna help?" It stared at him for a minute before looked to it's scarred wing. It cooed to itself and quickly took flight. "Be careful!" Jimmy couldn't help but remember their first try at the Brave Bird, or how badly Pidgey was hurt afterwards.

Pidgey soon caught up to the Spearow headed for Mikayla and knocked it away with it's head. As soon as the Spearow came to its senses, it darted back at the already airborn bird. "Spear!" Pidgey, now catching up to Louis, had one Spearow on its tail and was already aiming for another. As Pidgey soared, it slowly grew closer to the Spearow ahead and eventually nipped one of its tail feathers away with his beak. The Spearow, now being very startled, dropped the hostage Ralts and turned its attention to Pidgey. It began to panic as the two enraged birds darted toward him. Unfortunately, Pidgey wasn't fast enough to outfly both and squaked loudly as they knocked him back and forth between them.

"Pidgey!!!" Jimmy called as he ran to futily help the tiny bird. He pulled out the pokeball and repeatedly tried calling him back, but missing due to the birds' attacks.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After kicking the Spearow away Mikayla calmed down a bit, only to notice that Jimmy's Pidgey was in trouble. She searched around for something to try to ward the Spearow off and was handed a rock by Chibi
"Thanks." Mikayla said. She stood up tall and threw the rock at the Spearow, connecting with one of the Spearow's wings. The Spearow crashed to the ground and tried flying after Mikayla, but was unable to do so.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Spearow dropped, Pidgey was given a bit of leway to dodge and attack back, but by this time he was much too weak and soon fell to the ground. Luckily Jimmy was close enough to just barely catch him in his arms. He ran as fast as he could from the on coming birds, careful not to step on the already grounded one. Pidgey...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have made you fight... It cooed quietly. Once Jimmy reached Mikayla, he ducked down by her. "Thanks back there."

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You're welcome. I'm sorry for causing this mess." Mikayla said. She looked at the Spearow and said
"What should we do about the Spearow?"

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked down at the Spearow and thought for a minute. "Well...it looks pretty hurt. It could need medical attention." He watched it writhe on the ground and sceech in pain. He knew what had to be done...but who would do it? "I think...one of us should capture it and take it to a pokemon center. After that....who knows?" He looked to Mikayla as if to ask which should do it.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"We'll take it to the Pokemon Center, but I'm not going to catch. I don't think that would work out to well." Mikayla said. She walked over to the injured Spearow and picked it up. The Spearow tried to fight her, but was too weak and simply gave up.
"I feel kinda bad for it." Mikayla said, and started walking off.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'll just make a run back to the lab then...I mean, it's closer than a center and Gramps has all the equipment. He'll understand." Jimmy approached slowly to take the wounded Spearow. "I do kinda feel bad for it though, we did kinda come into its home..."

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yeah..." Mikayla gave Jimmy the Spearow and then asked
"Hey Curly... what about the other two guys? Did they go somewhere or something?"

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked at her oddly for a moment. Curly...? But soon shook out of it and looked around. "Um...Cs is back there I think...and the other guy is...uh....further up...?" He shrugged and struggled to carry both the Spearow and the Pidgey. "I'll be right back though, ok?" He ran off quickly back to the lab.

Upon arrival, the professor sighed. "What is it?"
"Pidgey...he's hurt...and this Spearow needs medical attention." The professor slowly made his way to the birds.
"Pidgey........his wounds are mild....but this Spearow. Its wing is broken. I'll watch over it here. But here, give this to Pidgey." He handed Jimmy a small purple container.
"What's this?"
"If you'd have gotten to the Mart like I said, you'd know." The professor barked to Jimmy. "It's a potion, it won't do much, but it'll kep him concious until you find a pokemon center."
Jimmy nodded. "Thanks, Gramps."
"Ahhh, James...."
"What is it?"
"Your next stop...once you find the ferry, take it to Industria Island."
"Industria? But there's nothing there...."
"Oh but there is...when you get there, be sure to contact me. I'll fill you in."
"Uhh...ok....bye, Gramps!" Jimmy shut the door tightly and ran back to the others.

As the sky turned an orangey-pink, he could see them just over the horizon. "Sorry for taking so long, but i know where we have to go now..."

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You do? Where?" Mikayla asked. Chibi yawned and went to sleep on Mikayla's head, who yawned as well.
"I hope we get to wherever we're going to soon."

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well..."he thought a bit. "Gramps said to go to Industria Island...but only after we're done on this island." He looked up at her curiously. "Do you still have that map?"

((Sorry if it seems like I'm dragging this....I'm just trying to leave room so the others can catch up))

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yeah, I still have the map." Mikayla said. She pulled said map out of her backpack and handed it to Jimmy, while she took her Pokedex out of her pocket and flipped it open. Mikayla looked at the list of Pokemon in the Pokemon while she said the names out loud
"Sentret, Pidgey, Mudkip, Ralts, Bidoof, Mankey, and Spearow..." she looked thoughtful for a moment, and then turned to Jimmy again
"Hey Curly, how many Pokemon do you think are on this island anyways?"

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

He looked up and then down. "I heard once...that there aren't alot here at all, but each island has it's own specific type of pokemon...like the gyms have." He sat on the ground and opened the map, pointing out the differnet islands. "Like here - We're on Ashen Island. The most docile of pokemon live here....well...not all of them." He remembered the flock of Spearows from earlier. "Next is apparently Industria Island. I havn't heard much of that place, just that it's not very populated aside from a bunch of steel-mill workers. The third one is Ardent Island. Some of the best trainers in the world live there...and the last one..." He smiled widely. "Spectral Island. The island of the Kronoah League." He caught himself day dreaming and quickly came back. "But--um...that's a long way to go...ya know? The only way to leave an island though is to win it's badge. I heard a contest badge will get you special priviledges too, but that's just a rumor." He stood up and stretched, hadning Mikayla the map. "It looks like we need to keep up on route one...then we'll get to the next town so we can actually rest."

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"So a lot of docile Pokemon live here apart from the Spearow and Mankey..." Miakyla said
"Does that mean we'll be seeing lots of grass and water types? Like Bulbasaur and Squirtle?"

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy smiled. "I hope so I'd love to have a Squirtle or a Bulbasaur. So far all we've seen were Mankeys and Spearow though....aside from our own pokemon that is." As they walked he thought more about what pokemon they'd see on the way. "Hey, maybe we'll even see rare pokemon," He smiled. "like....a Snorlax!" He threw his arms in the air to exaggerate it's size.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Nah, Our island's too small for a Snorlax. It'd eat everything!" Mikayla laughed.
"It would be nice to have a Squirtle... ooh, now that I think about it, I remember seeing some Grass types by my place. Wanna go there? We can even heal the Spearow, 'cause my mom's a nurse at the Pokemon Center."

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy's eyes lit up. "Your mom's a nurse? Awesome! Sure let's go, I could always use a Grass-Type in my party." He smiled and set his hand on the satchel that held his pokeballs. "I should conserve them though...only have three..." He looked up at Mikayla again. "So where is it that you live?"

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Gawd, you guys are posting too fast. XD))

Louis already had Ralts in a pokeball, and was walking back up to Jimmy and...Mikayla. "Sorry, guys, I had to patch up Ralts back there." He looked at Jimmy's Pidgey. "Thanks for helping my Ralts back there, little guy. He'd be bird feed by now otherwise." he patted the Pidgey's head. He looked up at Jimmy and Mikayla again. "Well, if it's not to far off the road, your place would be fine, Mikayla." he smiled. "I'd like a Grass-type of my own."

'Das my brother. >=]

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"My place is just a ways off. We just gotta go this way." Mikayla said pointing to the east. She ran down the way, shouting after her
"C'mon, follow me!"

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Cs was just laughing during the Spearow fiasco. "Woo, that was funny." he said, out of breath. Muddy looked nervous during it.

He and Muddy followed Mikayla and Jimmy on their little walk. "Hmmm.....I feel as that I need to do something.....What, I do not know."

(YOU POST TOO FAST!)

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Yay! Hopefully we're all actually on now. =D))

Louis ran after her. She had amazingly fast legs for a girl, but he could at least follow her. "So you're mother's a nurse?" he said to her. "You think she could fix up my Ralts?"

'Das my brother. >=]

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry XD.....I guess we got a little carried away. I have nothing else to do today, really >.>))

Pidgey nodded, as if to say "You're Welcome".
"Hey, if it weren't for your can of peaches we could have been alot worse off." He laughed lightly.
Jimmy watched as Mikayla ran from them. "Hey--wait!" Jimmy ran off, trying to catch up to her as Pidgey flew beside him.
------------------
Oh, and Youkou, since this was your twist, you get to make the list of available pokemon =p

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The first thing to come to Cs's mind, is that he was getting left behind. "Squirrel Girl! How about you slow the hell down? I don't feel like running. I never run unless it has food involved." Then, his stomach growled. "Oh crap."

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next