It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Pokemon: Generation 4.5 {Revived-Place Applications on 10} 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(I be back from where I am, beetches. loljk)

Cs leaned on the wall calmly. He had no idea what the hell was going on, but he did not care.

Muddy frowned in the midst of the arguement. I would participate, but I don't want the bastards to yell at me. "Why....Why...." It was not a fun time for Muddy.

(Ack, short post. Yes, Muddy has pent-up rage. And I noticed, Cs is left with one pokemon, while the others have two.)

Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:00 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((At St. Jims: Pheh. YOU know that you love how I used a character all-too-close to my own name. Zaffer...*chuckles* The guy that's running it seems either happy-go-lucky or six years old, dunno which. =/))
((At Gonga: Don't worry, I only really have one atm, Ralts is with Rebecca still. T_T))
((Anyone seen Youkou? -_-))

Poli looked over at Squirtle in disbelief. "You really don't see why we travel with humans? I don't know about the rest of you, but I do it for many reason. One, you get to stay in a poke ball if you want, and for any of you guys who've been in one, you know it's comfortable. Two, humans know how to train us to become stronger. For instance, you, Squirtle, would be a Blastoise by now if you'd traveled with a human your whole life. You may not even sound so much like an idiot." He stared down Squirtle momentarily. "Three, with humans, we can travel outside this island. Ferries don't really take pokemon unless they're with a human. And humans, while quite a bit weaker, are quite a bit smarter than us. They know our moves in battle and generally use them more tactically than we would. And if you build a close inough bond with a human, you become better as a pair in battle."

Then Poli noticed a pokemon behind Squirtle, leaning against the wall, looking mad. "Hey, Spikey-Cheeks. What's wrong?" he called out to the Mudkip.

'Das my brother. >=]

Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'm sorry I've been out. I was sick and in bed most of yesterday and I'm suppossed to be cleaning today...))

Chibi looked at the other Pokemon nervously and said
"Well... I can use Trick to get the jail gaurd's key... so that shouldn't be much of a problem." she turned to Poli and continued
"Poli, do you know Hypnosis yet? If you do, this will be a lot easier... you could knock out anyone that gets in our way. But if you don't then I'm sure Squirtle could be distraction..."

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Last edited by Youkou no Mugon on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Zaph - Aren't we the ever-imaginative one =p haha
Gonga - Yeah I thought you were gonna snag that Wopper at first but Youkou kinda stole that XD
Youkou - Sall good! Hope you're feeling better though))

Pidgey flew higher up near the ceiling. "I can be a scout if anyone needs it."
"Ya know what!? I don't get to do anything!" Squirtle cracked his knuckles. "I guess i can be the brawn here." He smirked victoriously
"Please...my Brave Bird can take out any guard."
Squirtle laughed. "Your right wing says differnetly." Squirtle laughed and pointed to the large scar on Pidgey's right wing.
Pidgey scoffed and looked down at the Squirtle."Say what you like...but your time will come..." He looked back to the Mudkip. "What do you wanna do?"
Squirtle turned, still having a large grin. "Yeah, you've gotta be good for something." He laughed again.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Weren't the pokemon outside the prison cells already? Or did I miss something incredible? Glad 'yo back, though, Youkou. I think I'll take this opportunity to post Poli's moveset, etc.))

Pokemon: {poliwag}
Nickname: Poli
Personality: Serious, to the point of being an a$$hole sometimes. Believes Louis to be his superior, but often ignores him accidentally.
Moveset:
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
Bounce (EGG)
Anything else we should know about you or your pokemon: Poli is intent on becoming a Poliwrath with Louis as his trainer. When swimming, his personality seriously mellows out, and he's a lot more friendly.

((Fwee.))

'Das my brother. >=]

Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I thought they were... *goes back to check* nope, I was wrong. whatevs, I'll fix it in a bit.))

Jamie hopped over to Squirtle and said happily
"But Squirtle, Chibi assigned you to distraction duty. That way if we get caught, you can save us."

Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Muddy just frowned upon being asked of her abilities. "I really don't know what I can do. All I think I can do is bite people upon the head. I'm decent at that." It was very frustrating, for her to think of things she could do while she felt useless.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:43 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"Chibi, you know Trick?" Poli exclaimed. "That makes things much easier. You could get the cell keys pretty easily if you can find Jack. But what should we do about the pokemon in the lab? I'm not leaving here without them, no matter what." Poli then looked over at the Mudkip. "Don't sweat it. If we do save those pokemon, we're gonna be running into some serious turbulence - Kaos will certainly have guards there. A Bite at anyone's head would have them rolling on the floor." Poli began to laugh, but immediately stopped as he looked up towards the entrance.

A skinny human in a Kaos uniform was smiling down at them. "Heh, the boss will be happy about you guys. I might even become an officer." He grinned devilishly and threw a couple pokeballs. Out of one came an Electabuzz and out of the other a Gastly. "Get 'em!" the grunt shouted as he readied a few pokeballs on his belt.

----------
{gastly} Lv 10
Moveset:
Lick
Hypnosis
Spite
Mean Look

{electabuzz} Lv 10
Moveset:
Quick Attack
Leer
Thunder Shock
Low Kick
----------

Mortified, Poli thought to himself, This is probably how my friends went too. This was the first real battle he'd been in - he'd only ever imagined such a thing happening. Poli simply stood, stunned at the prospect of having to actually battle.

((Thought I'd liven things up a bit, if no one minds. >=] ))

'Das my brother. >=]

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

--------------
{wooper} lv. 9
Moveset:
Water Gun
Mud Sport
Mud Shot
Ancient Power (EGG)
---------------

Jamie stood up to the two Enemy Pokemon confidently and said
"Hey, why don't you leave my friends alone?" The Gastly and Electabuzz laughed
"Oh, a brave one are we?" said the Gastly
"Haha! Like that'll do ya much. You're all weak to my moves!" The Electabuzz boasted. He charged up his Thunder Shock, but suddenly reeled back as he was hit by a blast of mud.
"Wah?! What'd ya do ta me?! I'm covered in mud!" Electabuzz shouted
"It's called Mud Sport. Haven't you ever heard of it? It weakens your Electric moves by a lot." Jamie explained.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mudkip did one of her trademark frowns. "God damnit. Not a fight. I haven't battled in....in....I've never battled."

Gastly got a little c0cky. "Hahahaha, none of you have the weakness that the superior Ghost type have! The ghost itself, and dark-a-ness!"

Electabuzz gave a very annoyed look. "One, it's pronounced darkness. Two, it's DARK TYPE! Not "darkness" or "dark-a-ness" or whatever the hell you say. Three, DON'T TELL THEM YOUR WEAKNESS!"

Gastly laughed. "But there is no way they have a dark-a-ness move or a ghost move!"

(I had to put Gastly put forth his weakness. None of the pokemon would know the weakness of a Ghost type. Electric, durr. Ghost, not so much. Sorry if I did something bad.)

Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

{squirtle} lv. 8
Nickname: ---
Personality: Squirtle likes to see himelf as a bada$$ most of the time, and won't refrain from putting someone in their place. Unfortunately this doesn't make him many friends, but does give him a good view of standards. He shows signs of an adamnat nature.
Tackle
Tail Whip
Bubble
Aqua Jet (EGG)
------------------

Squirtle glared up at the Ghastly. "I know none of us are 'Dark-a-ness' type," He mocked Ghastly's voice. "But we won't be needing it..." The ground below Squirtle was getting damper as he grew angry with the pokemon around him. "If anything, we could beat you with a resisting type! I mean look at you...is a retarded ball of smoke with a speak impetament really that threatening? Pfft...it's kinda pathetic if you ask me..."
Ghastly was stuttering now at the Squirtle. "You b-b-better shut up!"
"Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu --- please! Just look at you!" He turned toElectabuzz. "And you...what are you anyway? You look like a gaint cat with an eating disorder, and what are those? Antennae? They look like freaking baby-boppers!" Squirtle laughed at the Electabuzz, the ground growing more damp around him.
"You little---" He charged up a thunder shock."
"Oooooooh! Thunder Shock! I'm so afraid!" Squirtle jumped back in mock fear.
Electabuzz stopped his attck. "You're...you're not scared...?"
Squirtle smirked as the ground around him was now soaked. "Nope...but you should be." He dashed forward, his body engulfed in water and drilled into the Electabuzz.

Squirtle got up and looked at the rest. "Is this distracting enough for ya?"

((Sorry..for some reason it takes like 10 min. for a page on this site to load for me so I might not post as often.
And wow...I just wish Squirtle had Torment or Taunt as an Egg move))

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Poli was shocked out of his previous paralysis by Jamie's Mud Sport, and was now looking in awe at Squirtle's work. Apparently he was a lot less usless than Poli was lead to believe. Now he looked up at the Gastly. None of us really do have a darkness attack, do we...unless... Suddenly it dawned on him.

"Mudkip! Bite that ghost! It's a pretty evil attack, so it might work as a dark-type!"

The Gastly looked in Muddy's direction. "You know Bite?! Well, we can take care of that..." Gastly cackled before focusing it's large, white eyes on Muddy. Poli happened to be in the line of fire, and recognized what the Gastly was doing - Poli had accidentally done the same into a mirror when he was younger. It was Hypnosis. Muddy was their chance at beat this malformed ghost, and Poli wouldn't stand by and watch as he fell asleep. Poli threw himself back into Gastly's line of sight and used the same attack.

It was strange. Gastly's eyes were so mesmerizing, yet he too was mesmerized. After a little bit, both pokemon were dizzy. The Gastly seemed to be floating in circles, chanting some strange words that went kinda like "Whatdyadotha' fo'? Man, Iabit...ugha..." and so on. Poli on the other hand felt as if the ground was being pulled out from under him and, while walking in an S-shaped path, smashed into one of the cell walls and fell asleep.

'Das my brother. >=]

Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Muddy smiled, for the first time in a while. Maybe......Maybe I can do this! Using the wall, she ran to the wall, rebounded off, and latched her jaws onto Gastly's ball...head...thing. She stayed on for a few seconds, and jumped off of it, making a perfect landing. "I'd call that....A perfect ten."

Electabuzz smacked his hand into his face. "If you want something done, you have to do something yourself..." and he then Low Kicked Muddy into a wall.

Muddy merely squealed in pain.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Muddy!" Jamie and Chibi shouted. Chibi went after the Mudkip and gave her a small blue berry.
"Take this, Muddy. It'll make you feel better" she said.

Jamie was now royally ticked and ran into Electabuzz with a Headbutt, but he didn't stop there. Only a few seconds after hitting the Electabuzz with the Headbutt, Jamie straightened up and shot a large glump of mud into Electabuzz's face, effectively blinding the Electric Pokemon.
"Never hurt my friends." Jamie said angrily before kickng Electabuzz for good measure

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:15 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The grunt zapped the Electabuzz and Gastly back into their respective balls. "The boss is gonna have my head for this..." he said, shuddering. Poli had eaten a Lum Berry he'd brought with him and was now up and glaring at the grunt. The grunt began to stare at Poli, and suddenly fell down, snoring. "Heh, gotta love that." Poli said, smirking. "Okay guys, that was amazing, but there'll be more than just grunts coming soon, so we need to move. Chibi make a plan, fast." he said, looking hopefully at Chibi.

Meanwhile, Louis was looking wide-eyed at the pokemon below. Glad they're on my side... he thought.

'Das my brother. >=]

Last edited by Zapheres on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Are my posts invisible?? That makes me sad... ;-;))

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:43 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((O.o Woops, sorry. I didn't see you're post before I posted mine for some reason. I was wondering why it brought me back to the posting page...I thought the computer was crapping up. XD Will edit shortly.))

'Das my brother. >=]

Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pidgey hopped over to the unconcious guard and started poking around his belt area with his beak.
"Hey! I found something!" He pulled out a thin, shining card with a large golden 'K' on it. "What do you think it is?" He hopped over to Squirtle. "Here, you hold onto it so we don't lose it."
"Why me?"
"Because you have a shell you could put it in. Where am I gonna keep it, my third wing?" Pidgey fluffeed his feathered and made a low glide back to the others. "Okay, where to now?"

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:09 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Muddy may have been hit hard, but she wasn't down for the count. "T-thank you for the berry." The berry was quickly eaten, and Muddy was back on her feet after a few seconds. "I think we should find a slot in a wall or something. A slot that the card could fit in."

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Squirtle and Pidgey looked around cautiously. "But....I don't know where anything in here is...Poli was the one that knew the mapping."
Squirtle sighed. "If only I'd payed attention..."
"Yeah, if only you had..." Pidgey glared at Squirtle.
"Well," Squirtle said. "I have the card thing...where's this slot, then, eh Poli?"

Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Sabrina

Personality: Sabrina is a very disturbed girl. Instead of playing with pokemon, she would rather sit under a tree and read strange, black covered books. Sabrina has always been a socially maladjusted person. She finds fun in hurting things and throwing stuff into fires and watching them burn. Her pokemon are very much like her, and seem to be disturbed. Sabrina is an elitist, only thinking good battlers, good pokemon, and high ranking members of Team Kaos are worthy of breathing. She is known to sometimes carry around earmuffs.
History: Not much is currently known. She seems to like supporting dark and malicious forces. Supposedly though, rumors have it that Sabrina has a dark past that has not been stirred for many years. She has been a member of Team Kaos since its beginning, and is now one of it's Lieutenants.

Pokemon: {murkrow}
Personality: Similar to Sabrina; her 'best friend'.
Nickname: Raven
level: 13
Moveset:
Peck
Haze
Pursuit
Perish Song (Egg)
Anything else we should know about you or your pokemon: Is annoyed very simply. Other than that is moody, and tends to perch on Angela's shoulder.

Pokemon: {spinarak} (Shiny)
Personality: Enjoys scaring people and pokemon alike; is very creepy.
Level: 12
Moveset:
Poison Sting
Scary Face
String Shot
Poison Spikes (Egg)
Anything else we should know about you or your pokemon: Just that it likes to play pranks, and is very creepy. Spinarak has uncanny speed for its size and level as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina walked swiftly through the halls of the newly erected Team Kaos base. It certainly wasn't up to her standards, but it functioned well never the less. A knave (grunt) had let central command over an hour ago, and had not reported back yet. That was a breach in code 47 of the Team Kaos Handbook. It would not be tolerated. She swiped her Team Kaos identification card through one of the inner sanctum doors, gaining entrance to the hall leading to the prisoner cells, where the peasant was told to patrol. New prisoners had been taken in today, and now there was speculation going around the base that they were running around going undetected. And if anyone was to stop this, it was Sabrina. As she made her way down the hall, a sense of looming trouble seemed to invade her mind.

It was another vision, one could say. Sabrina had been having these clairvoyant visions since she was 6 years old, and they never meant good news. Her strange visions were half the reason she was a well-respected member of Team Kaos. Early one morning, when she was a grunt, she told General Isaac that she thought something bad would happen to Team Kaos that day. He, being a strong believer of the sixth sense, listened to her and believed her. He ordered an official evacuation of the base. Three hours later, a horrendous tornado ripped through the base, destroying everything. From then on, Sabrina was promoted to Lieutenant, and served right behind Isaac's side.

But now, this new vision certainly did not seem half bad as the first one. It was hazy and cloudy, but she could still see pictures of people and pokemon throughout it. Sabrina saw a group of pokemon, running rampantly through the halls of the base. None of them looked tough, in fact, none looked past level ten. She couldn't help but laugh to herself. Then she saw a group of people; teenagers. "Just like me... and they are probably the prisoners as well." she thought to herself. She put the two bits of information together and came to a conclusion. The group of pokemon must be the humans' pokemon that were separated, and now are trying to find a way back to their trainers to free them. That was not going to happen. Sabrina started to walk faster down the hall, leading to the door of the pokemon dungeon, where the prisoner pokemon were kept.

Last edited by Birdknight on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Where'd everyone go? =[))

As the bickering continued between the two, there were footsteps coming from a floor above. "What the--" Pidgey looked up, alarmed. "Someone's coming!" It's 'caws' and 'squaks' were sure to be heard.
"We've most likely already been spotted...that one grunt probably told the guards about us...and...our amazing powers." Squirtle gave a c0cky laugh.
"Shut up! This is serious...they're too close to run...so we might have to battle again...is everyone ready?" Pidgey looked over to MUdkip. "They'll probably have some ghost-types again, so get that Bite ready!" Pidgey smirked, hoping for a quick victory.
Squirtle looked up and pointed to the approached footsteps. "Ready?"

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chibi listened to the noises coming from around the corner and said
"I hear wings flapping and something skittering across the floor... I don't think these Pokemon are Ghost type..." Jamie looked thoughtful at Chibi's words and added
"Judging from what Chibi said, I think we're dealing with a Flying type and a Bug type. None of our team has an advantage against Flying types, but Pidgey can take out the Bug type."

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Sabrina was about to swipe her Team Kaos card into the slot, gaining entrance to the pokemon cells, she noticed something strange. She heard various pokemon talking, seemingly close to the door. That was not right. She decided that she was going to have a little fun with the captives. They had no idea what they were in for. "Oh, this is going to be soo much fun," she thought to herself. Sabrina took out a gas mask and put it on. She commanded Raven to use Haze, thus creating an incredibly dense cloud of smoke in the narrow corridor which was hard to see and breathe though. In fact, the smoke began to seep through the door into the pokemon cells, clouding up that room as well. While Raven was busy with haze, Spinarak layed an intricate trap utilizing many shots of string to create a web-like structure, and laying spikes filled with poison everywhere. Sabrina positioned herself at the far end of the corridor. The pokemon would have to travel across the spikes and navigate through the haze and web to reach her and her pokemon. Oh, how fun this would be. She waited patiently for the escapees to come into the hall, knowing that the thick haze would soon be too much for them to handle.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As they spoke, Squirtle noticed an odd cloud slowly making it's way for them. "Um...what is that?" Pidgey looked up and c0cked his head. "I'm not sure..." Soon, it enveloped around them.
"Ahhh! I can't see anything!" Squirtle made a run for it, but soon stepped on the spikes and yelped. "Gahhh! My foot!" He felt dizzy and soon fell to the ground. "Ughhh......"Pidgey lookeda round and flew up into the air, trying to blow the haze away with its wings. "It's not working too well...but it's gotta be enough." As he flapped, he noticed small purple spikes on the ground and Squirtle laying next to one. "Watch your feet!"

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next