It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pokemon Survival Camp 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Welecome to...

POKEMON SURVIVAL CAMP!!!111one

Rating: E 10+

Setting: In the Fiorre reigon, near Fall City. Surrounded by a forest on three sides, and the ocean on the last.

Plot: Camp Courage is a camp for families who don't have very much money. They provide transportation to the camp. A mutitude of classes are offered to help new trainers prepare themselves to begin their journey, bond with their Pokemon, and even catch some new ones.

After about a week of classes, strage events begin taking place. Counts of fish lower first, then other Pokemon begin disappearing. Before long, earthquakes and malestroms begin, and massive storms threaten the safety of the campers. They are evactuated to nearby Fall City, but during this process, a samll group of trainers(RPers) are taken away by a tornado. They find themselves in the northern area of Fiore, and must make it to the closest city, Wintown.

Additional rules:

All rules to psypokes in general and the RP forum apply
Put the word "awesomeness" in your application somewhere
Try to be subtle about the above in you application
Starter Pokemon must be at first stage and non-legendary
No ancient Pokemon(I.E. Aerodactyl or Omymite) allowed
Your Starter Pokemon will be level 5
There are 4 time slots in the day; that means 4 classes total
Put entire application in bold

Classes:

• HM Practice
• Fishing
• Nocturnal Pokemon Hunting (4th slot only)
• Single Battle Practice
• Double Battle Practice
• Multi Battle Practice
• Wilderness Survival
• Cooking (Poffins and PokeBlocks)

Apply using this form:

Quote:
Name:
Age(10-15):
Classes(Put in order of time. Note that NPH is 4th slot only):
Breif History:
Appearence:

Starter Pokemon:
Moves(all moves known at lvl 5+optional egg move)
Appearence:

Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Im in. (my other RPG is on idle). you changed the needed word from independence to awesomeness. which one is it? ill use awesomeness (that aint a word).

name: Raaku
classes:MBP, WS, F, NPH
brief history: Raaku isnt only poor, but very mysterious. even though he never went to a proper school, he shows great deals of intellegence equal to that of a college graduate. although, he rarely uses it. He shares a large bond with his pokemon so strong, he neednt speak a word and the pokemon knows excatly what to do. This ability makes his awesomeness in battle, very tricky to understand.
appearence: a rather tall boy with straight jet black hair that usually gets in his eyes, his eyes are mismatched (one being blue and the other, hazel) and have that look of insomnia to them. Wears a brown hoody and black loose-legged pants.

Starter Pokemon: Zangoose (of course)
Moves: Metal claw, Night Slash, Leer, Quick Attack
appearence: a normal zangoose. nothing weird about it.

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's awesomeness.

Now, you're accepted, but it seems that your character could quite easily be a gary-stu, so be careful there.

Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sounds pretty cool, I'll join. (Btw, you spelled brief wrong in the application form.)

Name: Casedi
Classes(Put in order of time. Note that NPH is 4th slot only): SBP, WS, HMP, C

Brief History: Casedi was forced by his parents to go to camp while they went on their awesomeness vacation, he is very smart and tactical in battle, but tends to be lazy. He has a weak psychic connection with his meditite, and can communicate with it from a short distance, or in battle.
Appearence: Short, blonde hair, army-style cut. He is short and thin, with glasses. He wears a royal purple sweatshirt, with black jeans and white tennis shoes.

Starter Pokemon: Meditite
Moves: Bide, Meditate, Psycho cut, Force Palm
Appearence: Just a regular meditite.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Last edited by Medichamrulez on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Actually, Meditite would know bide and meditate as default, as well as the egg move. Change that, and you're in.

Anyway, after I get another applicant, we can begin. Let's go with a total of 4-6 RPers.

Anyway, here's my character:

Name: Xaviar
Classes: MBP, WS, F, C
Brief History: Xaviar comes from a poor family, and couldn't afford any education other then Camp Courage. He hopes to support his family with any money he makes.
Appearence: Tall, average weight. Short, brown hair.

Starter Pokemon: Aron
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Iron head
Appearence: Normal

Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Benjamin (Ben/Benji)
Classes: HMP, C, WS, NPH
Brief History: Ben has always gotten in trouble. His family never had much money so he tries to talk his way into popularity. Though Ben is funny, his smart alek comments get him in plenty of trouble. Ben has always been athletic and trains alongside his Houndour. He is sure that his awesomeness will help him prevail.
Appearance: Medium height...about 5'7". Spikey black hair, brown eyes, and tanned. Benjamin is always smiling.

Starter Pokemon: Houndour
Moves: Leer, Ember, Howl, Thunder Fang
Appearence: Shiny. My reason being that I've never had a shiny...ever. Well not counting the Red Gyarados from GSC.

Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Accepted. Now, let's begin. We're all on the same boat that came to pick us up because, obviously, we could't afford tickets to another. All of the students have been picked up. We were already given our Pokemon when we first got on the ship.
Xaviar looked over the edge of the boat that was taking him to camp. Aron's Pokeball hung from his belt. A flash of ligt revealed that Aron was tird of being in it, and he climbed up Xaviar's back and onto his head.

"I can't wait to start camp. I wonder when we'll get there?" He said. Aron lay down, as if about to go to sleep.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casedi leaned over the rail, the waves were beautiful. I wonder what we will do first when we get there.

Meditite levitated next to him and leaned over. I hope we get to do that cooking class. I'm starving! But I get to help.

Casedi noticed another camp courage student a little bit down the deck, with an Aron on his shoulder. Meditite stared at the Aron. Meditite, why are you staring at it? Meditite rubbed his grumbling stomach. I've never seen one of those before, cause your parents always kept us inside the house together.

Casedi saw the ship was nearing land. Looks like we're almost there. I wonder if him and me are the only campers?

Meditite floated over and sat on his backpack, watching the Aron.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar noticed another boy with a Meditite nearby. He seemed to be older then Xaviar, and had short, blonde hair. Xaviar walked over to him, Aron following.

"Not very crowded this year, is it? I heard there were only about 20 campers this year."

Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Benjamin was looking at his surroundings from the upper deck. The sun was beating down on the water making an almost perfect sight. Ben was almost transfixed until Houndour suddenly popped out of its pokeball.

"Hoooundour!" exclaimed the fire dog.

"I'm excited about this camp too, Houndour. I really can't wait until we hunt at night; that class will be fun!" replied Benjamin.

Now that Ben's attraction to the scenery had been disturbed, he decided to walk around the boat. After turning the corner, Benjamin saw two two guys with a Meditite and Aron.

"Houndour, lets go see if I can meet them," Ben said.

So Ben walked over to the group with Houndour at his heels and said, "What's up, guys? I'm Ben. And this is my Houndour."

Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raaku sat at the far side of the ship, looking as the other Camp Courage students conversed. His Zangoose looked at him as if to say "go say "hi" already"

"Eh." Said Raaku "Ill say hello when they come up to me. Until then, id rather just think of how were going to get through each day."

But as he said this, he started becoming interested in the other people. 1 had an aron "hmmmm" thought Raaku "not a very good match up. None of Zangoose's moves will do much damage. But it WOULD be a good ally in battle"

The another visable student had an odd looking houndour beside him. "hmmmmmmm. interesting look. Battlewise, its an equal match though. nothing too harsh."

Finally, the last one, Had a meditite. "humph. only ONE person ive seen so far can take a super attack from my zangoose. This is annoying. There has to be at least one MORE person on with an ice or rock type."

Zangoose poked Raaku. "OW" yelped Raaku. "ok. ok ill go over. but i WONT say hi. I have more pressing matters to think about."

So Raaku Went over with Zangoose at his side. Walking closer so the others could see him. But, always staying quiet and observitive.

Last edited by Dark Zangoose on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casedi nodded at the other boy's question. "I heard it's usually busier, but I was forced to go... What's your name, by the way?"

Meditite was hovering next to the aron, and poked it in the shell. Meditite gave a look of surprise at it's hardness and hit it with it's palm, accadentally shoving it a few feet.

Casedi bent down and picked up meditite. "Sorry." He noticed another boy walking slowly to them with a Zangoose, but he didn't approach them.

Another boy approached them with a houndour, and Casedi nodded to him.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raaku crept closer To the 3 people. Though after being nearly spotted by one, he decided to keep out of sight. What am i doing? i cant be avoiding people. Im GONNA have to meet them at one point. At least one of em is in my class.. Although he still kept trying to avoid being spotted. He came to the corner closest to the 3 people and peered around it. "they SEEM nice enough." whispered Raaku to his Cat furret. "But you know me. I cant hold a friendship too long.". Raaku kept urging himself to go over and see the people, but his body wouldnt move. "Never Mind" He said. "they wouldnt bother with being my friends anyhow. Come on Zangoose, were going back. Zangoose?" But the Zangoose wasnt beside him, she was making her way towards the group of people. "Zangoose! NO!" he hissed. "get back he... aaargh".

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm Xaviar, and this is Aron." He said. Aron was stunned when the Meditite hit him, but got up and happily walked back over, finding that they had been joined by a Zangose and a shiney Houndour.

"What classes do you have? I've got Multi Battle Practice, Wilderness Survival, Fishing, then Cooking." He continued, trying to ignore the Pokemon. But he couldn't help but notice that the Zangoose didn't appear to have an owner.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Nice to meet you Xaviar," Benjamin replied, "I have HM Practice, Cooking, Wilderness Survival, and Nocturnal Pokemon Hunting. It looks like we won't have any classes together."

"What do you have?" asked Ben nodding to the other boy.

Then, Ben noticed the Zangoose.

"Is this one of your Pokemon? I thought you could only have one."

Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raaku saw that the other People had noticed his Zangoose. Geez. That pokemon is always such a hassle. but i guess Shes doing it for my sake. well, no going back now. Raaku Walked over to his Zangoose. "quit doing that to me Zangoose. Id of said hi in due time. Well......" he turned to the 3 people. "Hello, My name is Raaku. And this is my neusance of a pokemon, Zangoose."

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casedi looked over to the boy. "Who, me? No it's not my zangoose..." A boy then walked over to them. Meditite scrambled out of casedi's arms and over to the zangoose. "Uh... anyways. I have single battle practice, wilderness survival, hidden machines practice--whatever that is, and cooking. Meditite's looking foward to all the pokeblocks."

Casedi and meditite suddenly fell over from the ship slowing down. A horn blared, and they were pulling up to the dock. "Well, looks like we should get going!"

Meditite jumped up to his shoulder and looked back at the aron.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((In order to save myself the trouble of describing the camp, a map will be added to the first post some time today))

Xaviar was disappointed he didn't have any classes with Ben, but glad that he had two with Casedi. He didn't fall over when the boat began to stop, but he did when Casedi fell on him. They got back up and looked eagerly at the dock. Aron jumped up on Xaviar's shoulder, and gazed in excitement. The boat soon reached the dock, and the captain directed them off the boat. The group was then directed to the camp.

The group was then directed past an assortment of other cabins into a large one, the cafateria. The group was told to sit down. Xaviar sat down at an empty table and invited Casedi, Ben, and Raaku to sit with him.

Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raaku sat at the table with the other 3 and looked at his chart while cross-examining it with the others. "well this is interesting" he said. "I have 3 back-to-back classes with Xaviar." well..... 3 classes. cant avoid him now. Might as well make friens with him "Multibattle practice, Wilderness Survival, and Fishing are the 3 classes we share Xaviar" Raaku continued. "We may become good friends. Plus, Casedi will be joining us in wilderness survival. And ill be joining Ben for Nocturnal pokemon Hunting." Raaku was now eating His soup and grilled cheese while looking at the other campers. Zangoose sat beside him eating away at her rather large portion of food. We start classes soon. VERY soon. I wonder if Zangoose is as nervous as I am? Raaku looked at Zangoose who was still gobbling down her food. I guess not. Well, since im with Xaviar ill ask if he wants to be my doubles partner for multibattle practice. "Hey ummmm, Xaviar? Since we both have multibattle practice together ummmmm..... wanna be......... partners?"

Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar smiled.

"Sure. Aron, you're going to be battling with Zangoose now." He said. Aron happily walked over to Zangoose and sat by him. Food had already been placed on the tables. Pokemon food was sorted in a circle near each table. The two of them both began to eat. Meanwhile, a young woman walked up to the front of the cafeteria, holding a microphone.

"Hello, everybody! I would like to welecome you all to Camp Courage!"

She went on to explain the locations of the classes, handing evenybody maps.

"...Lastly, Nocturnal Pokemon Hunting and Wilderness Survival will both meet by the woods. You should be able to find your group rather easily. Well, go ahead and eat, and get to know each other!"

"I'm a little nervous," Xaviar said to the other 3. "But I can't show it. t's like Aron feels like whatever I act like I'm feeling. If I act happy, he's happy. So I can't show that I'm nervous."

((Photobucket is being a pain, it might be a while before the map is up))

Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Yeah, I'm having trouble with my shop because I cant upload requests.))

Casedi looked at his chart and saw that he would be going into double single battle practice with Xaviar and Raaku.

He started eating his ham sandwich, and looked over at meditite, who was still watching the aron curiously.
"Meditite, eat your food, we need our energy."

Meditite nodded and started stuffing his face with green poffins and yellow pokeblocks. He stopped mid-bite ad offered the aron a green one.

"Aww great, so who's gonna be my partner in double battle practice?"

Last edited by Medichamrulez on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Uhh...you signed up for single battle practice, Wilderness Survival, HM Practice, and Cooking. No double or multi battle practice there. I you want to change your schedule, let me know pronto.))

Aron happily accepted the poke block, but found it horribly bitter. He swallowed it, so as not to appear rude, and sampled other kinds of poffins and poke blocks. He found that he prefered poffins to poke blocks, and his favorite was pink, though he also liked red and yellow.

"Five minute warning! Now, while you guys finish up, I'm going to announce what cabins you go to. As you leave the cafeteria, take a left turn, and you will find your cabins. The three tan cabins on the left are the girls cabins, and the three blue ones on the right are the boys cabins. The closest are number three, then number two, and finally, cabins number 1 closest to the pier. I will now announce which number cabin you will be sleeping in."

She proceeded to read off names and cabin numbers. These were the numbers for the people we know about:

Xaviar-2
Ben-2
Raaku-3
Casedi-3

((I was looking for a random number generator online, but I couldn't find one that didn't require a download, so I just used a die :lol: ))

Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raaku was watching Zangoose eat her food (note of keen to you guys, my Zangoose is a girl). It seemed Zangoose was watching the expression of the aron's face as it ate the pokeblock. Zangoose prefered Pokeblocks to poffins because she once told Raaku that they're more like candy as opposed to poffins. Raaku was listening to the announcements when the lady had said he would be in the same group as Casedi. Raaku wasnt around to hear the other 3 introduce themselves on the ship so he was a little startled to find that Casedi was the blonde short-haired kid that was sitting in his group. "Casedi hmmm? isnt that a girls name?" Raaku chuckled "im kidding im kidding. very interesting name though" Well. Cant avoid this kid either. were in the same cabin so well be seeing alot of each other. Thought Raaku. Raaku looked at Ben, who seemed to be awfully quiet since His Zangoose was astray on the ship. But he didnt say anything to him. He looked back at Zangoose to see she was offering a black pokeblock to the aron with a little smirk on her face and a twinkle in her eye. She had also handed the Meditite a WHITE pokeblock, but without the smirk.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Aron was slightly confused at the gesture from Zangoose, as he had not seen a black Poke Block. He was about to eat it when Xaviar turned around.

"ARON!" He screamed, causing Aron to drop the PokeBlock. "DON'T EAT THAT! BLACK POKEBLOCKS ARE BAD!"

Aron glared at Zangoose and proceeded to eat another red poffin.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Raaku was clogging his ears from Xaviar's screaming, He saw Zangoose jump. After seeing the The Aron Glare at Zangoose, she gave a confused look, shrugged, popped the black Pokeblock into her mouth, swallowed it, and went back to eating some more.

"sorry" said Raaku. "She sometimes forgets that shes the only one who LIKES black pokeblocks"

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next