It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Pokemon Island 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
( 8-) That's probably my fault; I have a way of deterring us off the main plotline.)

Flapping his wings in heavy downward arcs Eto rose into the air. He wobbled for a second before he adjusted his flight pattern with a twitch of his tail and soared into the sky. He had forgotten how good it felt to fly in the darkness of the night.

A faint crescent moon hung in the sky, a scar in an otherwise perfect backdrop. Swooping toward the moon, Eto, felt like his old self again. Back at the Island he had always flown across the moon since he could fly, in some strange way this had become a ritual of sorts. He stretched out his wings in an impressive arc as the faint nightly winds lifted him upward, ever higher.

From this position he had a good vantage point to observe the entire Eastern shore of the woodlands and the ocean behind them. The sun had now set completely and the ocean was reminiscent of a toxic bog, as the forests rolled on ahead, seemingly forever. Down below he could see the faint outline of rustling trees and knew that this was the others. Xaviar wasn't exactly small and nimble, his footsteps cast faint thuds every time he took a step and the Jolteon had crackles of electricity jumping through his fur at random intervenes.

Deciding to make himself useful, Eto pumped his wings and flew toward the Eastern most point of the woodlands. He had achieved top speed and sped over the forests, skimping the treetops, he saw a faint rock outcropping in the distance.

The rock jutted out of the ground at an uneven angle before it disappeared back into the soil. This formation was soon joined by others, and a strange path-like structure was formed with rocks scattered on either side. The climb eventually got steeper as the stone road; for that was what Eto thought of it as, soon lead him to the bottom of a hill. A cavernous mouth was positioned behind the tallest of the rocks, hidden from view. It was large, even larger than Xaviar, with stalactites and stalagmites scattered around the base and ceiling, giving the cavern an ominous feel. The darkness of the night seemed to concentrate in this cave and Eto felt an overwhelming urge to go inside, the Dark type in him was right at home.

Veering himself away from he entrance, Eto managed to get his directional bearings and flew back toward the Western shore where the group was.

He saw Xaviars large head with its yellow fruit first and swooped downward in a spiral before landing on the Tropius's back.

"The cave is not too far off, turn to the right slightly and continue walking until we hit the rock outcroppings, then we simply follow the rock formations to the cavern."Eto retaliated the news to the others.

(Maybe we should just skip the journey there and get right to the cave...)

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:12 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jolt listened to everything Eto said carefully. He admired the Murkrow on his ability to pick things up.

I wonder what's in the cave?

He kept walking with the others, eager to find out.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Eto's instructions proved succesful, as they found the cave in mere minutes.

"Let me make sure nothing's in there first." Xaviar said, entering the cave. Sure enough, there was nothing.

"Come in, get to sleep." Xaviar said, lying down. The other Pokemon entered and lay down for the night.

((Let's not put much focus on the night, some RPs die because of night-time))

"Time to get up, guys." Xaviar said, standing up.

"Get ready, we need to find a way to handle the situation, preferably executing it tommorw, and be back home within a week. But really, you never know if that will happen."

Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Species: Mudkip

Name: Derri

Moves: Mud Shot, Muddy Water, Surf, Waterfall

Appearence: Derri is a Red Mudkip who's Tail Fin looks similar to a short Vaporeon tail, and instead of the orange on its cheeks, they are Blue and instead of the normal 3 fin-like things of its cheek, on each side are two short, flowing strings, similar to those found on Suicunes back-side
(will draw pic and post once complete)

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark woke up looking around at the cave. (which he somehow ended up in... :P) He looked around at Xaviar and then out of the cave entrance, they had an amazing view from the cave entrance. Dark looked closely at the shoreline.

"It doesn't look like any of them are there yet..." Dark said "What do you propose we do?"

(ugh...my posts are sucking so bad... they should be better when my hols start in 2 days though :D)

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:40 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jolt looked at the shoreline. He kept watching. He didn't nove an inch. He was waiting for something to happen.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sure, but that's the last one allowed in))

Xaviar was about to speak when a Bunneary ran into the cave. Voices could be heard from outside.

"Get that Bunneary! It's from the island!" Said a human, who still could not be seen.

Xaviar immidiately grabed a large piece of rock and flung it at the entrence to the cave, protecting them and the Buneary inside. The humans bashed against the rock.

"They'll bring out slave Pokemon soon, get ready!" Xaviar said.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
(Wait, shoreline? :? how did we end up near the shore, I described the cave as a 'cavernous mouth at the bottom of a hill.' We really shouldn't be able to see the ocean or the shore, unless you wander away.)

After a pitiful sleep in the cave he had discovered, Eto was more than ready to leave. He woke up slowly and in a fit of rustling feathers he launched himself into the air, off his perch on Xaviar's back.

He swooped outside into the emerging dawn, slowly lifting himself higher up. Eto made a few lazy circles around the cave before his stomach rumbled with indignation. He realized that he had not eaten since well past yesterday. Yesterday..Only one day had passed since they had left the Island, yet it seemed more like a century.

Shaking the morbid thoughts out of his head, Eto decided to focus on something much more trivial; eating. He changed direction quickly and flew toward the woods. Lighting on top of a large spruce, he observed the forest floor below, searching for something juicy to satisfy his hunger.

The first thing he saw was a faint rustle in the bushes, a moment later a Buneary emerged. Eto cast the rabbit a death glare, as it twitched its nose, trying to be cute and cuddly. But, Eto knew behind those fuzzy ears and weird furry pant-like thing was pure evil! The Buneary was the devil incarnate, waves of pure evil radiated off the stupid rabbit. After all, anything that evolved into that abomination Loppuny had to be a demented psychopath bent on destroying the world.

Unable to control himself any longer, Eto dove down toward the Buneary in a death spiral and sank his talons in the back of its stupid head before it had time to even register what had happened, it had died. Brain matter (a small amount) and blood oozed out of the hole in what had been the Buneary's head a moment ago. Eto shook the disgusting thing off his talons, which had become embedded in the Buneary's head and the limp body fell onto the forest floor, blood gathering around the corpse. In a maddened frenzy, he dove his beak into the succulent flesh and tore out the Buneary's heart before he gulped it down. The thing was surprisingly tasty, for an evil spawn of hell, that is.

After a moment of feasting, Eto abandoned the torn up corpse and flew off. He stopped at a small creek and washed off the blood before he made his way back to the cave.

He lighted down near Xaviar and Dark, seeing no sign of the Jolteon.

At that moment all hell broke loose as another Buneary ran past Eto into the cave, followed by angry human voices. All went dark for a moment as Xaviar flung a large rock over the entrance. They were trapped in the cave.

Scanning his head around in quick circles, Eto noticed that the cave lead further inside. The opening was in the very back, slopping downward. “Come on, we have to get out of here, head to the path in the back!" Eto screeched just as loud thumping noises could be heard from the outside.

(Yes, I hate Buneary :evil: .)

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:30 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Derri floated down a river on his back. Strange shouts came from up over the hills, startling Derri. He jumped out of the water, shook himself dry like a dog, and put his ear to the wind( :lol: Mudkip's don't have ears, what's wrong with me?). He hopped off quickly through a dense forest as soon as he understood where the shouts were coming from, and into a small bush near the mouth of a blocked cave. There were strange creatures pushing on a rock jammed in the entrance, others were moving towards the rock with pokemon. The creatures, Derri soon found out were called humans. Sensing danger, Derri made his way on top of the rock the cave was located on. One of the humans looked at the bush from where Derri had been hiding saying,"What was that?" Several of the humans moved toward the bush, allowing Derri to climb the rock with less possibility of getting caught. What can these humans be doing? Whatever it is, it cannot be good for any of the pokemon on this island... Derri thought to himself, shrinking low to the rock so that he would be more difficult to see. Unfortunatly, one of the humans coming up towards the cave with the pokemon saw Derri's sleek red skin, and shouted,"Hey guys, its another one! You guys keep digging for that Buneary, and we'll go after that Mudkip Freak!" Startled, Derri bounced down the rock and into another set of trees. Several of the humans came over the mountain with Machamps, Octilleries, and other Strong Pokemon.

(Sorry if its no good. Haven't Roleplayed in a long while)

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:26 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Species:Chimchar
Name:Chimy
Moves:Flamewheel, ember, flame blast, and dig
Appearence: Got a scratch on its eyes
Other: likes to play with kids

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

quote:

'but that's the last one allowed in'

I doubt you'll make it in...

T_D, feel free to move my character around with you, I dont see the point in making posts that do absoloutly nothing...

~Death

Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:14 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((lol i might do that deathseeker))

Jolt looked at Dark. He looked worried. Jolt went over and tapped him with paw.

"It's gonna be ok, relax."

The Eevee smiled so Jolt smiled back.

((there i moved you, i made you smile. MUAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!))

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:25 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(PokeGenius, your post wasn't terrible but please use proper paragraph structure. Every time a new idea or action is introduced start a new paragraph.

remember, how did you end up in the cave? From what I could understand from your previous post you were watching the ocean or some such nonsense, the next thing I know you’re in the cave. I know this is fake but at least try to install some logic and thought into your posts.

Ugh..I'm just not having any fun with this anymore. I think you understand my situation Deathseeker...)

Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Guys, sorry, but I'm just not enjoying this anymore, so this RP is officailly discontinued. Sorry.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This is at both Diamond and Thunder_Dude, I understand fully, I'm just not into this RP anymore...

~Death

Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:24 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

well that sucks

Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:08 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Species:Pidgeotto
Name:Hawk
Moves:Fly, Arial Ace.