It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Pokemon Island 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked up in time to see Carla flying away quickly overhead. With a growl, I unleashed a Dark Pulse right in front of her. Once getting her attention, I yeled up to her.
"Carla, where did you go?! Get over here!" I said in a friendly yet asking tone.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Eto watched the Tropius as he flew further and further away. His mighty leaf like wings beat the air in quick and decisive strokes, propelling the strange Pokemon at a neck breaking pace. He was soon just a tiny dot in the great expanse of blue sky, before he too disappeared. Eto was left all alone once more, with noting but the wind for company.

He pondered what the other Pokemon had said. The Tropius had seemed agitated, and had said something about defending the borders. Border disputes were nothing new, as Pokemon often argued among themselves over such petty matters. Yet, never before had there been a call to defend all the borders, for such a task was near impossible.

Pokemon Island was far too large for an effective defence on all borders, especially the hard to navigate terrains such as the rainforests and frozen regions. Other factions were simply not suited for defence as they offered no protection, such as the plains, which were too open for an effective strategy to be pulled off. No, too many factors had to be taken into consideration for any defence to truly be effective.

If an order for border defence was truly being called, who was the enemy? Remembering what he had overheard from the Pidgey, Eto wondered if this was because of the humans. As far as he knew, few Pokemon had actually seen the humans and yet rumors were spreading like wildfire. Panic was sure to follow if no valid evidence had been accumilated of the threat and a plan of action made. Yes, a plan needed to be made...perhaps send in scouts to find out more information about the humans...

And what of the Tropius? Eto was certain that he was no ordinary Pokemon. The Tropius had issued his order at Eto in an experienced manner suggesting higher up power, maybe even as far as the Elders. Yes, Eto was definitely going to keep an eye out for him...

So lost in his own thoughts, Eto didn't even notice that he had been flying silently for at least half an hour. He had ridden the warm updrafts of wind, so that he had soared onward like a kite with barely a flap of his wings.

Gazing downward he saw what appeared to be an Absol and Vibrava talking. The Vibrava seemed to be agitated about something, as she gazed around, eyes wide and her many legs frantically waving about as if she had been recently frightened. Eto swooped downward to get a closer look at what was going on.

As he ascended down his shadow fell onto the two Pokemon. It was magnified several times Eto's actual size, with ragged wings spread wide in an imposing manner.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:58 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I woke up from a small nap and looked around, realizing that I was in the plains. I must have fallen asleep when I was taking a walk! As I got up, I looked around, and heard a familar voice.

~Kiki and Stella

Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark wandered through the forest and out on to the Beaches. He wandered around and lay down in the warm sand well under the shelter of an overhanging palm tree. Dark looked out to the Deep Blue sea, wondering about which of his evoloutions he really wanted to be...

If I was a Vaporeon I could swim through the waves so easily... Then again, I have always wanted to be Umbreon... And Umbreons can still swim...

Dark lay down in the sand pondering this all while staring out to the wide blue sea.

Why does it even matter that much? After all none of us really do any fighting so it wouldn't really matter what I evolved into

(Btw guys My character probably wont interact much until the whole invasion begins, So he wont know what hit him :wink: )

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Last edited by Deathseeker on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Carla flew over to Inarex.
"One of those creatures tried to pt me inside one of those Orbs. You know how everyone says you have three attempts to escape or you'll become their slave forever? Well it was my third attempt when I got out, and I think it was only just. I guess my rescue mission is off, then." She sighed. "So what did you want me for?"

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar flew to the center of the island, where every faction met, and saw Tor.

"Did you get everybody you needed to warn, Tor?"

"Yea, and Cerulea should be here soon,"

Just then, Cerulea burst out of the lake beneath them.

"Miss me?"

"Not a chance," Tor said with a snicker.

"Shall we give the signal?" Cerulea said, looking up at Xaviar.

"Yes,"

Cerulea charged an Ice beam as Xaviar prepared his Solarbeam and Tor used WHirlwind. The attacks collided, realesing a large explosion.

"It's so conveinent that we can do that when we need a large get-together."

"Life was so much harder before we taught the Pokemon to come when we did that."

A little while later, Pokemon began to arrive.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark stared out to the ocean when he spotted a large thing floating out to sea.

What in the world is that?...

Dark got up and saw something similar and smaller being dropped from the giant thing. Dark walked up to the beach and stared out at it.

Whatever it is... It look's like it'll be great training

Dark readied himself as the thing shot through the water at an incredible pace.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Arcanine woke from his nap and looked at something huge in the ocean. That is way too big to be a pokemon.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The vessel came closer and closer to land. Dark saw some strange creatures waving their arms around in his direction. One of them threw a sort of ball into the air.

What is going on here?

Dark watched in horrified facination as an orange-red monkey materialised, it seemed, from the ball.

How in the world?!

"Monfeeeernooo" The pokemon cried landing a few feet from Dark

Dark heard a hoarse shout from the water vessel. And the Monferno shot forward with a raised fist. Dark dodged instinctively immedietly forgetting about it's confusion.

"What do you want?" Dark asked the flame tailed pokemon

"To defeat you" Monferno said in a matter-of-fact voice "And let my master capture you..."

A chill went down Dark's back.

"Capture...Master...?" Dark said in confusion

Another cry reverbarated from the vessel and Monferno immedietly started glowing orange. Dark was ready for it this time and shot a mass of energy at the now charging, flame cloaked, Monferno. The pokemon was his head on and fell back stunned, it looked around and couldn't see Dark anywhere. As it was turning the sand beneath is shifted and Dark shot out of the ground and straight into the startled Monferno.

Panting hard the monkey stared at Dark in amazement and fear. Another shout was heard from the vessel and Monferno tried to run back towards the sea.

"You're not getting away that easily!" Dark shouted running at the Monferno very speedily.

Dark knocked the pokemon straight into the water where it fainted. Dark watched as a beam of red light swallowed the fainted pokemon up. D watched as the strange creatures had nearly all drawn out ball's similar to the one Monferno dissapeared to. Dark glanced once more at the vessel then turned and bolted into the trees.

Something is definetly wrong here... I have to get to Xaviar..

Dark shot through the forest faction looking remotely like a white blur to anyone that saw him go past.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry I was gone, I was on a church mission trip))

"Everybody!" Xaviar said to the group, flying around. "We must stop the humans! Get to your factions and form a line to stop them from getting through. Strongest fighters in the front, children hiding in the back. Let's go!"

"All of the water Pokemon," Cerulea added "Come with me! We're going to try and sink their boats. Let's go!"

THe Pokemon broke apart and charged to their home factions.

((All of the factions are against some of the ocean))

Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(How do you know it's called a boat?)

Dark burst into the middle of the group Cerulea finished talking.

"They're already here, whatever they are" Dark said to them "I just won a battle against a Monferno that said something about it's Master and Capturing"

Dark looked around and saw all of the staring face, most looked at Dark as if he were something from the backside of a Muk. Dark glared back recognising most of his enemies from the Forest Faction. He looked back up at Xaviar.

"There's already a group of them on the outskirts of the Forest Faction"

Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze bolted to the Evee. "You should you have someone to watch your back against these things on floating wooden things. Your right we should help out the forest, you know how weak some of those pokemon are. And to get there faster jump on my back."

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I flew directly to the forest faction as Tor flew to the Volcano. Cerulea began swimming out to sea with the other water Pokemon.

As I neared the forest, the edge was completely taken over by the invading Pokemon.

"Attack!" I screamed, using magical leaf. Other Pokemon began rushing forward to attack.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:25 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

As I follow the voice I heard another voice then I looked over the cliff and said,'' What's going on?" As I watch I notice they were attacking something. I started running down the cliff to see what was happening.

~Kiki and Stella

Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark jumped on Blaze's Back.

"Let's go then" Dark said looking around at all the other pokemon rusing past them towards their various factions

What in the world is going on here??

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
How interesting...
Eto was shocked to say the least, as he eavesdropped on the Vibrava and the Absol. The rumors were true then, strange creatures really were on the Island! It would seem that they wanted to capture the Pokemon on the island using strange ball-like contraptions...If what the Vibrava had said was true, then once you were in the ball you only had three tries to escape or...well, it was best not to even think about what would happen if you were caught.

Veering to the right, Eto flew onward. Catching the warm updrafts, he sailed along with barely a flap of his wings, deep in thought. However, his peace was interrupted as screams and battle cries erupted all over the forest region and a large explosion could be heard further off.

Pumping his wings, Eto flew closer downward to get a closer look at the situation. The forest was in turmoil as Pokemon of all sizes and shapes fought each other while others ran, trying to escape. The invaders were advancing in a crescent formation, slowly but surely destroying the forest and any resistance that the inhabitants could muster. But what truly caught Eto off guard was the fact that the invaders themselves were Pokemon, if not for the fact that they were destroying the forest and hurting the other Pokemon he would have thought that they were simply wild Pokemon.

The battle, if it could even be called that was not going well. The Pokemon of the forest were falling before the enemy like grain before the scythe, already more than half seem to be gone. The enemy was truly relentless. Eto watched as a particularly aggressive looking Rydon let loose a roar and stomped on the ground, creating an Earthquake attack which knocked over at least four trees.

So busy was Eto with observing the battle below that he didn't even notice the Fearow fly up to his starboard flank until it was too late. The Fearow was a monstrosity, it was at least twice Eto's size and its beak was spinning in a corkscrew motion, a Drill Peck attack. The Drill Peck connected with Eto's wing and sent him tumbling downward in a storm of black-blue feathers.

The pain was intense and Eto almost blacked out in midflight. He was falling, he could feel it, the air rushing through his feathers as he plummeted toward the ground like a stone. Finding some reserve in the back of his mind, he managed to straighten his flight and ride into the sky, all the while shaking like a leaf.

The Fearow saw all this and swooped at Eto again. Sensing the wing beats of the Fearow behind him, Eto let loose a Haze. The smoke surrounded him and the Fearow, both virtually blind. The Fearow must have been smarter than eh looked because instead of charging straight into the Haze he whipped up a Whirlwind with his immense wings and cleared up the smoky veil before giving chase once more.

The chase continued through the air, as the Fearow would randomly let loose Tri Attack, hoping to hit Eto. Using his smaller size and speed to his advantage, Eto dodged the worst of the attack. But he was getting tired and his wing was still throbbing from the Drill Peck, Eto knew he couldn't go on much longer.

Looking down below him, Eto noticed an Eevee sitting on top of an Arcanine. Dropping downward he swooped toward them, the Fearow on his tail.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze ran to the forest. "Well I guess we fight now." Blaze used flamethrower on a random person. "Ha Ha, that was funny."

Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Paco... did you even read the last post....)

Is that...Eto?

Dark watched in horror as the Murkrow dove straight at them, followed closely by a humongous Fearow. Dark stared, fixated for a second, then jumped off Blaze's back and straight into a starteld Fearow.

Dark bit the gigantic birds wing and held on for a moment. The Fearow gathered himself faster then Dark thought and brought down it's beak and drove it into Dark's back. Dark felt pain searing through him and let Fearows wing go, he fell to the ground with an anguished yell. He groaned and crawled himself to the shelter of a close by tree to avoid being trampled by his allies. Dark watched as the Fearow searched quickly for him then turned his attention elsewhere.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Death, how exactly do you know me? I don't think my character and your even talked to each other..)

Pumping his wings frantically, Eto swooped down toward the Eevee and the retarded Arcanine, who was shooting off a random Flamethrower into empty space.

Eto wobbled in midair and was sure that the Fearow would pick off its next victim, when he saw the Eevee jump up and tackle the Fearow. Sounds of a struggle could be heard behind him, but Eto saw none of it for at that exact moment he plummeted down toward the ground, his wings hung limply at his sides.

The impact with the ground was unpleasant to say to the least. As luck would have it, Eto was only a few feet away from the ground when he fell and only scuffed his beak and injured wing. The pain seemed to double as his wing screamed out in agony and his beak throbbed with pain.

Eto let out a sound somewhere between a groan and a moan, as he shakily pulled himself onto his talons. He supposed that he had been lucky; if he had been any higher he would have surely broken his neck in the fall and would have been nothing more than a pile of mangled feathers.

An agonized scream shook Eto out of his lamenting thoughts. He quickly turned around to see the Eevee on the ground, a large gash on his back. The Eevee gave a whimper and crawled off into the shelter of a nearby tree, as the Fearow shrieked out in victory, bloody beak raised into the air. The monster scanned the clearing, searching for its next victim. He locked eyes with Eto and advanced, a mad gleam in his beady eyes.

Eto was at a terrible disadvantage. He couldn't fly anymore, he could feel his wing hang limply by his side, a useless drawback in what could be his final hour. To make matter even worse he was stuck on the ground. Like most birds, Eto was uncoordinated and unfit for ground combat. The best he could manage would be a few pathetic hops. No, the sky was his domain, things couldn't possibly be any worse...

"Give up now!! You have no other choice, I can kill you or you can come quietly!"The Fearow shrieked. His voice had an annoying grating sound to it that seemed to thump right through Eto's hollow bones.

"No." Eto replied, his voices a soft contrast to the demented shrieks of the Fearow. “There is a third option. I could stand and fight."

"HAWHA!! PREPARE TO DIE!!"

Without another word the Fearow attacked, bloody beak raised and talons extended, preparing to rip and tare. Eto watched, helpless as the monster before him prepared to take his life.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:55 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Sorry, I was in a hurry typing that last post)

Blaze lept at the Fearow with Extreme Speed. "Man, your a jerk, picking on the little guys like that." Arcanine saw the Evee injured. "You okay little man!" He also noticed the Murkrow but decided not to say anything.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar temporarily turned his attention away from the p0owerful Rydon he had encountered to look at a perticularly powerful Fearow. He sruck the Rydon with magical leaf before charging the fearow with his Aerial Ace. The fearow was already stunded from another attack, and unable to dodge.

The two Pokemon soared into the air, giving the injured Pokemon time to recover as Xaviar distracted him.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Dark's lived on the island his whole life, who's to say that he hasn't met some other characters, and who said there was a gash on my back :shock:)

Dark watched weakly as the Fearow and Xaviar battled in the air.

I can't give up now... I've got to fight

Dark rose slowly, the gash on his back still raw and badly aching. He looked around and saw an Alakazam completly open to attack. Dark conjured up a shadow ball, slower than usual, and shot it straight at the seemingly distracted Alakazam. The ball hit the pokemon straight in the stomach, but it didn't go down. Dark created another one as the Alakazam realised who his attacked was.

Dark lunged and shot a full power ball at the Alakazam. It tried to dodge but was just hit and fell to the ground unconcious. Dark was shot back at the power of his attack and only barely managed not to land on his aching back.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Species: {jolteon}
Name: Jolt
Moves: Toxic, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Protect
Appearence: Has Black Paws
Other:Usually very shy unless it or its friends are threatened and is always willing to help others. he gets embarrassed when people tell him to calm down.

Last edited by remember on Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:21 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

*Sees Dark injured and runs over*
Are you ok? What happened?
*looks over at the Alakazam*
Did they do this?

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((No, we're too far into the RP for a new guy.))

As they fighting continued, Xaviar used his sunny day/solarbeam combo, finishing off the Fearow. He dove, running into the middle of the crowd of slave Pokemon. Xaviar used magical leaf as other flying Pokemon charged in. However, more flying Pokemon arrived, forcing them to fight them instead. Pokemon continued falling.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next