It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Heroes: Generations (Underway, yet still accepting!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ray laughed."That is where we are heading.Well get packed quick, my friend is impatient and we need to get to L.A. fast. Someone is expecting us." Ray looked at her curiously."Where is your mom?" Speaking of family , the Yakuza is the closest.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I flinched at the question, and gulped. I forced a smile.
"Probably not noticing that I wasn't in the van with her. I'd better go pack now." I said, and crossed the street. I stopped once I reached the curb, and turned back.
"Meet me at 5364 in ten minutes!" I shouted to the boy, and then started to run.
Give him ten minutes to find the house.

About two minutes of fast running and turning corners, I reached my house. I went in through my window won the first floor - my mom didn't want me on the second floor...Odd, yes I know.
I got into my room, and packed my clothes, my possessions, and a few of my father's jackets. I also took a necklace with a ring on it - my father's most precious ring.

I hid outside of my house with a suitcase, and stayed in front of a tree on the yard, able to be seen from in front of the house but not from behind it.
I waited for the teenager and his friend to come.
Why do you even trust these people?
Why not?
Uhh...I'm not even going to explain that.
Oh, come on! The guy was honest...I mean, you even have your own weapon, and his face was kind...
Most men who want girls have kind faces.
He isn't a guy; he's a teenager!
Your point?
Heads up.

I stopped arguing with myself to look up and see the car driving up to me.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Hmm..I'm not quite sure how to instal myself into the plot yet. Kawaii Angle, Paco you guys are going to L.A. right? Maybe you could "bump" into me somehow?

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Mum?" Jamie called as he walked in the front door.

There was no reply. Jamie put his jacket down over the back of an armchair in the living room and continued into the kitchen. He heard the pitter patter of paws on carpet and smiled as a small Jack Russell terrier came trotting into the kitchen.

"Hey Ark" Jamie smiled, opening the fridge and taking out a bottle of water.

Ark wagged his tail and sat down, lifting one paw up. His indication he was hungry. Jamie walked across the kitchen and took a can of dog food out of the cupboard above the sink, he opened it and emptied the contents into Ark's bowl. The dog immediately began to eat and Jamie slammed the cupboard door shut, as he did he accidentally knocked a glass off of the counter, causing it to shatter on the kitchen floor. Jamie sighed and his eyes began to shine gold, the glass reformed and hurtled back up onto the counter. He picked it up and placed it in the sink before looking at the calendar. August 16th, the day his father came home.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:55 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Diamond, remember too talk in paranthses. Otherwise people might get confused.))

Daniel Parkinson, Outside Fourth Street Video Games

Stupid sister, thinks she's so smart. "Go read a book, go to the library" Daniel thought mockingly, leaning against a glass window. He decided too look in.

"Hello, what do we have here?" he said quietly. "A brand new DS Lite, in black," he glanced at the price tag. "$150! That's so unreasonable." His hands now pressing against the glass. Quite suddenly both his hands fell through the glass. Dan moved them around, not beliving what had just happened. He then grabbed the DS and stuffed it in his backpack. Then he ran as fast as he could back toward the apartment, hoping no one saw him.

Name: Daniel Parkinson

Appearance: A little overweight, with semi-short brown hair and green eyes.

Ability: Physical Phasing

How ability discovered: He was looking at a DS, with his hands against the glass protecting it and his hands fell through.

History: He's the brother of Lucia Parkinson. His school burnt down, due to an unexpected explosion, and now he has nothing to do but sit around and play video games.

^_^

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sazuki looked at Ray."Why are you helping her?Oh,Kyoshi got us two condos,sweet huh?"

Ray looked at his japanese friend. Sazuki was like his brother after the "Floating guy incident" whitch caused his family to disown him. "She needs help and I need good karma." Hurry up.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((2x4, maybe you can stay with relatives that like in LA or something...))

I saw the car, ad jogged up to it, my face blushing sheepishly. I knocked lightly on the teen's window, just to get his attention. My small black roller suitcase was still behind me. Unknown to all, I had hid plenty of water bottles in it.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Jamie entered his bedroom his cellphone rang. He picked it up and answered it.

"Hey Dave... What is it?" Jamie asked, turning on his 360.

"I've just got something through the mail... Something that is going to make you cry with joy" Dave said.

"What is it?" Jamie asked.

"Our invitation to E3" Dave said.

Jamie paused. The E3 expo had been made non-public a year or so before... But a video game expo was like the holy grail to him.

"We're going to LA?" Jamie asked.

"No. You're going to LA" Dave said.

"Are you serious, you're sending me to E3?!" Jamie cried in disbelief.

"You sure are, your plane leaves tomorrow afternoon" Dave said. "Drop by the shop first thing and I'll give you your pass and the ticket"

Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ray got out."Put your things in the trunk and then we will go.And are you hungry?" Ray got back in the car. I hope she does not complain cause i have a headache.

Sazuki looked at Ray "Dude, We don't know her. She could be a psycho or something."

Ray looked back."You always assume the worst."

Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled, and thanked the teenager politely. "No, I'm not hungry. And thank you, again." I said, and hoped he didn't notice how thin I was. I was seldom hungry, and since everything I ate was normally rich with vitamins, my stomach didn't need a lot of food.
I followed the teen to the car and got into the back, bringing a closed water bottle with me. I buckled myself slowly, wondering if this was the best thing, when I looked up at the house. I smiled.
Yep. This is the best.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Daniel raced down the streets, scared yet also excited. I had never done anything this exhilarating before, adrenaline seeping through his entire body. He was running so fast he wasn't looking where he was going. He ran into, and knocked down, a boy with long charcoal black hair. It seemed to be falling into his green eyes.

"Dude, I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching were I was going," Daniel said quickly "Are you okay?"

^_^

Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ray got in the car."Let's go, I'm tired."

Sazuki nodded and looked at the girl." By the way,what is you name?"

Ray pulled out his MP3."Can't wait for my new condo."

Sazuki laughed."Can't wait for mine either,we just need to get to L.A."Sazuki looked at the girl."You know where you staying?"

Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled shyly at the other guy. "My name is Stern, Kiki. What is yours?" I said politely, then replied, "I'll know where to go when I get there."

Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"My name is Sazuki and the nice guy is Ray.Is there any reason why your going by yourself,like do you have the money for an apartment?"

Ray also jioned the conversation."How old are you?"

Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
One moment Alex was quietly minding his own buisness, eyes closed, head throbbing in pain when the next he felt as if a bullet had plowed into him. He stumbled from the initial impact, trying in vain to restore his balance. No such luck.

He managed to take a few inches backwards and was about to straighten up, when he stumbled over his discarded backpack and fell. Flailing his limbs in a bizzare imitation of a backflip, Alex fell on his back with a resounding thump.

Groaning in pain, Alex tryed to gather himself together. His headache had increased tenfold, so that it resonated through his skull like a hammer. Feeling a trickle of something warm at the corner of his mouth, Alex brought one of his hands off the ground and wiped his mouth. His hand came away bloody and he realized that in all the commotion he had bit his lip again.

Absorbed in his thoughts and aching head, Alex almost forgot why he was on the ground in the first place. Glancing around he spotted the source of his misfortune, a kid stood looking down at him.

He didn't seem dangerous, Alex decided. The kid was ordinary enough looking; brown hair, a slightly chubby physic and green eyes. In that moment Alex locked eyes with the kid and the images kicked in.

His head filled with pictures, they flashed rapidly throught Alex's mind and he barely saw half of them. He wished he could look away but they continued to come, regardless of what he wanted.

A prisoner in his own mind, Alex looked on as the images intesified. Cereal.Girl.Window.DS Lite.Backpack.Running. Underlining all the images was a feeling of exiliration and guilt. When he couldn't take anymore, Alex forced his eyes closed and sighed as the headache intensified even more.

Opening his eyes with difficulty once more, Alex glanced at the kid. He looked like a deer caught in headlights, eyes wide and staring. An expression of shock on his face. He said something and it took Alex a few seconds to realize that the kid was asking if he was alright.

Nodding his head slightly to indicate that, yes he was as alright as he was going to be, Alex realized that he was spralwed in the middle of a busy sidewalk.

People wandered around him, a few shooting him dirty looks as if he was something diseased. Ignoring them all, Alex managed to stumble to his feet. His headache was as impudent as ever and his cut lip was starting to sting, thought he tried to ignore it.

Picking his backpack off the sidewalk and slinging it over one shoulder, Alex realized that the kid was still staring at him.

Shooting the kid a curious look, Alex asked, as casualy as possible," So, where did you get the DS?"

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Garrett Herring, North Crowley High School

Popping open his car door, Garrett stepped out into the student parking lot. All around him, other students were chattering as they walked towards the school, catching up after a long summer.

Slipping on his picture ID, which hung from a laniard colored light blue, which meant he was a senior, he shut his door. Just as it slammed closed, Garrett heard a car pull up behind him.

Turning around, he watched a guy only a few years older than he was hop out of the driver's seat of an old truck. He wore a dirty mechanics suit, and an old ball cap was pulled low over his eyes, eyes lost in the shadows.

Waving at Garrett, the man glanced down at his ID, briefly reading the name, and said,"Excuse me, Garrett? Is this the student parking lot?"

"Nah", Garrett said, chuckling quietly to himself. Turning around, he pointed towards the front of the school. "The Faculty parking lot is that-" Something sharp stabbed into his lower back. Gasping in pain, Garrett's knees buckled, sending him crashing to the hot asphalt.

As the world around Garrett swam, he numbly felt something being drawn from his back; a syringe! As Garrett began losing consciousness, he felt himself being dragged over to the truck, tossed roughly into the back seat, and a blanket was thrown over him. The world went dark, and he knew no more.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:52 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Sazuki was talking to Kiki, Ray started to have flashbacks of him throwing that guy to the wall in Japan without touching him. He cursed that day which got him "Dishonored" to his famliy. That is why he changed his name to Ray Johnson. Ray looked out the window as they were going to L.A. Making a living really easy as an Underground cage fighter. His martial art techniques prevailed over many other fighters except his boss, the leader of the Yakuza.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I bit my lip. "So, what brings you guys to LA? I don't know why exactly I'm going there, btu I guess that I can get a job there." I shrugged.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ray looked at Sazuki then at Kiki."Uh, what we do at L.A. is not really important,we are just on buisiness.That's all. Can you get a job at 13?"

Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie shielded his eyes from the sun and sweltering heat as he left the air conditioned airport. It was ridiculously hot, even for LA. But it was all worth it for E3. Hailing a cab, Jamie got inside and once again looked at his laminated access pass. He was so absorbed he didn't notice the cab driver speaking to him.

"Where to?" The cab driver asked.

"The LA convention center" Jamie replied.

"Another E3 attendee I suppose?" The cab driver asked as they pulled out onto the road.

"Yeah... Had many fares like this then?" Jamie asked.

"All morning" The cab driver replied.

Jamie grinned and took his DS from his duffel bag. It was going to be a long ride to the convention center.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked out of the window, frowning. "That may be true...well, I have some back-up plans in case I can't find any willing jobs..."

Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sazuki pulled in a drive way."Ray,heres your condo man.

"Sweet, wait where is she gonna stay?"

"I'll give her money for a hotel,go."

Ray got out and went to his new place. Inside was a HD TV and all this fancy furniture."Sweeet."

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I forgot...you are 20...I shouldn't call you a teen.))
I looked to the guy next to me. "Thanks for the money. It really helps me out." I said, and grabbed my bag. I then faced the man, smiling. "Oh, and if you have any water problems, just call me. I'll help out, and trust me, I can." I chuckled softly.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sazuki watched the girl leave the car.I don't feel like driving to my condo.He got out and entered the place."One room."

Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I walked off for a few minutes, and found a small motel. I walked in, and asked for a room. I got one, and placed my things in it before leaving again.
I walked through the city, until I saw a sign that made me smile slightly: Waitress needed.
I walked in, and walked up to the waiter-person, who was busy reading the screen and humming to some song.
"You order?" He asked, and I sighed.
"One job please." I asked sarcastically, and he looked up at me. He looked me over, and called out behind him, "Hey Steve1 There's a girl wanting a job over here!" I winced; he was pretty loud.
Some guy came over, looked me over like the waiter guy, and waved towards another room that looked like an office with his hand.
"Follow me."

((I'm just pretending that 13 year olds can get jobs...and sorry; this was the only one I could think of...))

Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next