It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 The Legendary Pokemon RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I sensed that Mew was in danger, and I was coming to see what was going on. What happened?" Entei said, looking between Deoxys, Groudon, and Medacham.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well mew is one of MY friends," Deoxys said hastily. "We need to get out of here before Groudon wakes up from his nap."

Deoxys looked up quickly, then back to the Entei and Growlithe.

"Well, since you obviously cant get anywhere fast by only walking, did you need me to teleport you?" Deoxys rolled his eyes.

The voice in his head was talking to him, Metacham's telepathy. "Hurry up.... groudons gonna wake up!"

"If you really want to know what happened, it looks like mew brought them both here, I can sense traces of mew's bubble... it looks like the lucario didn't want to come, and gave them away."

"Anyways, did you want me to teleport you or not! We need to get out of here before he-" Deoxys looked at groudon, "-Wakes up."

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Last edited by Medichamrulez on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Metacham nodded, and looking at mew and lucario, deoxys could see the strain in his eyes. Then all three of them were gone in a flash. ((If thats ok, crunchy.))

((Um, no, it's not.))

After awhile, the Lucario suddenly started to awaken. As soon as he did, he bent down to rub his head of the headache he obtained from the blow. "Ugh...why does my head hurt so much..." he spoke softly to himself. Edward sighed deeply, "Mew, I had the strangest dream..." he waited for his buddy to answer, but there was only silence, "Mew?" he turned his head.

What Edward saw was Mew, just lying there next to him, so still. He had a pretty nasty bump on the head.

"Mew!" he tried to wake him, shaking the little guy softly as to not hurt him anymore than he already was, "Mew! Wake up, Mew..."

Then, Edward sensed something behind him. He turned quickly, protecting his friend. Around them were pokemon, among them were legendary Groudon, Entei, and Deoxys.

Not knowing the group's intentions, the Lucario stood slowly and carefully as he held his fists up, "Stay back, please. I'm sorry we broke in. Just leave us alone, okay... I'll take my friend and leave you all in peace, please..."

Edward's arms were shaking uncontrollable, he was sweating constantly. Edward was scared to death. You could see it in his eyes, but at the same time, bravery to protect his one and only best friend.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Don't worry, Eddie. I'm not here to harm you. I sensed that Mew was in some sort of danger, and came to help." Entei said, then turning to Deoxys.

"No, I can make it back very quickly. Leon and I made it here by getting a ride on a kind whalelord, and we can make it back the same way. He's likely still outside. Am I needed here any longer?" He said, hoping Deoxys would not be the one to answer his question.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The lucario began pleading just as Swoops returned.

"Here's the smelling salts, boss."

"Thanks, Swoops." Groudon replied before handing it to the lucario. "Here, wave this under Mew's nose. It'll wake Mew up. Mew'll have one heck of a bad taste in its mouth, but it'll be awake."

Groudon then turned to everyone else. "As for the rest of you, why are you all in my cave?"

Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Again, I sensed that Mew was in danger. Seeing as this is no longer the case, I suppose I should be leaving. Come, Leon." Entei said before walking to the opening of the cave.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:01 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As soon as the Entei spoke to him, he became sorta confused. "Uh," Edward stood there frozen, "Oh, I see..."

Just then, the way too friendly Groudon dropped the bag of smelling salts into Ed's paws, which then Ed chuckled nervously, "Heh, uh, thanks..."

Weren't these pokemon supposed to be feared? They were so nice. It was, well, odd. They were nothing like the stories he always heard about, not at all.

Edward turned around, letting out a huge sigh. He thought he was done for, but those pokemon turned out not to be so bad.

Ed then got down and waved the bag under Mew's nose.

Mew suddenly rose up coughing, "Ugh, blagh! What was that stuff?!" he flew up, suddenly noticing the pokemon gathered around them. Mew chuckled sadly, flying in front to bow his head to the Groudon, "I'm terribly sorry about us intruding into your home like that!"

Edward did the same, "Yeah, I'm sorry too. Even though it was Mew's idea..." he grumbled.

"It was not! You're the one who was acting all high and mighty! Saying you could take down a legendary!" he argued as he spun around him.

"Nah-uh! It wasn't my idea to sneak in here and almost be EARTH QUAKED TO DEATH!" the Lucario yelled back.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Groudon rolled its eyes and shook its head. "Mew, seriously, you wanted Edward here to challenge me? Does the term 'your friend would be shattered into tiny little pieces and ground up into dust' mean anything to you? I mean, I have taken on some of the best pokemon in this world. What made you think he'd have a chance?"

While Groudon was talking to Mew, Swoops flew down beside Entei. "Hello, Mr. Entei. Before you go, Groudon tells me that you used to have fun with trainers all of the time in the Jhoto region. What'd you do to them?"

Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'm going to use 1st person as if I'm Entei. Just thought you should know.))

"Oh yes, I love teasing trainers. I go up to them, then they get all exited and "I'm gonna catch that Entei!"-ish. Then, I run away and they start screaming. It's hilarious!" I said.

"That's another thing I should be teaching Leon. I'll get to it later..." I thought, looking at him "I wonder when he'll find out what he must do later...Oh well, he will find out soon enough."

Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Sorry everyone, got a little carried away with it, edited my post to fix it.))

Deoxys realized quickly that groudon was not asleep, and saw a starly fly in.

Deoxys looked around at the pokemon gathered and used telepathy to talk to Metacham.

"We're no longer needed here. Groudon seems friendly to him, but I still dislike him. Meet me at Oreburgh city in the Sinnoh region."

Metacham looked up at deoxys just before he dissapeared.

Metacham took a last look at the rest of them then dissapeared.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mew thought on it, "Hmmmm, yeah, I suppose you're right."

Grumpy Edward crossed his arms and looked away, spotting the others vanishing, mainly Entei just leaving the cave. He caught up to him, "Hey, wait! Um, how did you know my name was Edward?" the curious Lucario asked.

Mew looked around the chamber in awe, "So, this is where you hang out all day, huh? Prrreeeeetty big," Mew said, flying around Groudon, "Say, didn't you used to always fight...you know? What happened between you two anyways?"

Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hehe. Tormenting trainers like that sounds fun. Boss says that I'll be able to take on any trainer. Groudon showed me this one move that I'll be able to do when I'm older called double-edge. Says it's supposed to be one of the strongest attacks in existance.

"Can you do double-edge, Mr. Entei?"

"Well, Mew, I used to have that whole blood-lust against Kyogre, but recently... with that whole Magma and Aqua thing where they got the orbs... It's just more of a headache than it's worth.

"So, Kyogre and I agreed to just put it all on hold and finish our fued one day when humans can't interfere. Now, I just spend most of my time wandering around aimlessly doing whatever I feel like. Also, training Swoops over there. The kid seems to like me, for some reason.

"How about you? How are things going with Mewtwo?"

Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Double edge?" I said "Yes, I do know that move. I also know Iron Tail, Flame Wheel, and Stone Edge." I then turned to Eddie.

"I keep in close contact with the other legendaries, as I like being well informed. I learned of your apprenticeship not too long ago. Oh, I suppose I should introduce you two to my apprentice, Leon."

"Hello." Leon said, walking up to Swoops and Eddie.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys floated in the air and watched the stare-off.

"Metacham, use your type advantage! Feel him, destroooy him!

The onix lurched foward, while Metacham prepared to attack.

The onix suddenly burrowed underground. "Dang.... where'd he go!"

Metacham's eyes glowed red as he used foresight.

He felt the ground rumbling beneath him, and jumped into the air, as soon as the onix's horn came out of the ground, Metacham came back down, Hi jump kicking it as soon as it came up.

The onix fell to the ground, fainted.

Deoxys praised Metacham. "Very nice, Metacham. You could take on Arceus himself."

Metacham looked to the ground, embarrased.

Deoxys suddenly looked around quickly. "Did you feel that?"

Metacham looked puzzled. "No, what?"

"I feel up for a challenge, and i've been training for quite some time.... its time I met up with.... Rayquaza again."

Metacham looked up in awe. "You arent really going to go fight him, are you?"

"Yes I am," Deoxys laughed scornfully. "And the other legendaries are NOT to interfere, understand?"

"Yes... but... what will I do?" Metacham asked.

"You can go fight against the other legendary's apprentices. I suppose you could call yourself my apprentice, but dont seriously hurt them, it is only for training. Understand?"

"Yes, Deoxys. Are you going right now?"

"Yes... go, teleport back to groudon's cave, they are still there, I think."

Metacham nodded, then poofed.

Deoxys looked around wondering, then teleported to Pacifidlog town. Deoxys changed into speed form, then dashed off to rayquaza's tower. As he passed he saw a news bill board and heard parts of it. "Man neuters himself trying to shave off groin hair.... Quote from the man: I just dont like groin hair."

Deoxys shook his head. Humans were so creepy. As he flew up to the top of the tower, a flock of altaria took off from his loud approach.

"Rayquaza! Come out and fight!"

Deoxys looked around, but rayquaza was nowhere to be seen.

He suddenly felt a rush of air behind him and shifted to defence form instinctively.

Deoxys turned around, and there was the mighty dragon, roaring at him.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"When humans can't interfere..." Mew floated still, "That's never gonna happen...unless you mean the day they're all extinct..." he trailed off, then gasping. Mew looked cross at Groudon, "No way, nah uh! That's never gonna happen, know why? Cause I won't let it!" he exclaimed in passion.

The Lucario rubbed the back of his head, "Uh, apprenticeship...?" he had no idea what he was on about. "Uh, hi, Leon," Edward waved, "So, you train under Entei or something?"

Mew cutely huffed and turned his tail to the Groudon, "Mewtwo? Nope. Never heard of him," he acted bluntly.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You are training under Mew, correct? That is called an apprenticeship."

"Yes," Leon said "I am apprenticed to Entei here, for example."

Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Just letting you guys know, I wont be on for the next couple days))

Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Edward tilted his head, "I'm...training under...Mew?" he blinked, then suddenly bursting into laughter. He wiped away a tear, "No way, guys. There is just no way," he shook his head, "We're just friends. He gets me into enough trouble as it is just hanging around the guy. I couldn't even imagine if I was anywhere near being his apprentice or something. I'd probably be dead right now," he nodded in seriousness, "Besides, I train alone. I'm gonna become the greatest pokemon I can be," the Lucario patted himself on the chest.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oh, I see." Entei said "Well, how's that coming along?"

Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Groudon laughed at Mew's comment. "Come now, Mew. Do you really think I would go through all of the trouble to wipe all humans off the face of the Earth just so I could battle that over-sized whale and that flying serpent? Please. I have far more important things to take care of in my spare time.

"Recently, there has been an organization of trainers that has caught my eye. It's no crime organization or anything, just a small group of trainers that call themselves 'The Legend Hunters.' Normally, little clubs like this go well under my radar. However, these humans have considerable wealth and influence. Swoops is actually the son of a staraptor of one of the group's members and has been giving me info about them.

"If nothing else, it's worth keeping an eye on."

Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:17 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Uh, fine, sorta..." Edward lied. He was only fairly young, and the only pokemon he had fought were bugs.

Mew sighed, "I didn't mean you. I meant..." he mumbled, turning, "Well, I don't have a problem with any of that. I can disappear anytime I wanna," he smiled, frowning, "I'm more worried about you guys though."

Mew then thought on what he should do next, "Well, Edward and I have nowhere to go and nothing to do for the moment..." he said out loud, then looking at Groudon from his upside down prospective, "So, want us to check up on these hunters just in case? We'll go undetected in my bubble, plus Swoops could come along to guide us if he wanted."

Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ugh... sigh. Sure, go ahead. Just remember the move I tought you if you ever get into trouble."

"Hurray! Let's go, Mew. They hang out in Saffron City."

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hey, look boss!" Leon said "It's Mew! I want to talk to Mew!"

"Leo-" I said "Oh, never mind. Yes, that's Mew, but he needs to do something now."

"Can we go with them?"

"Well...I suppose that we could if they approve. Shall we come with you?"

Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The Lucario walked up to Mew, "Uh, what are we doing?"

"I'll explain later," Mew said, flying down to Entei and the Growlithe, "I'm sorry, Entei, but you're too big to come...you'd be spotted a mile away. Although, I could take you to the outskirts if you wanted me to..." he thought, shrugging, "I can take Leon. You can both come if you want."

Mew flew down to Edward, "Okay, just stand close to me and I'll take you there." Mew looked up to Groudon, "Don't worry about a thing, me and Ed will look after Swoops. If you need me, just think REALLY loudly, okay!"

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I would prefer that you take me back to the mountain, as the guards are likely worried, and Leon's father can only keep them under control for so long.." I said "When you're done, teleport Leon right to me." I turned to Leon.

"I want you to be as helpful as possible." I said to him "Be careful. I can't lose another apprentice. There won't be any time to get a new one."

"But aren't you immortal or something?"

"I live a long time, but no, I am not immortal."

"But you've been around since the beginning of Jhoto!"

"No, I have not been. I will explain later. Go, and when you come back, we'll be training a little harder then usual."

"Yes, sir." Leon turned to Mew "I'm ready to go!"

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next