It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 The Legendary Pokemon RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Does that mean you're back in then Crunchy? anyway the modness above me has given me permission to take over this RP seeing as Dave disappeared, So wake up everyone, it's daytime and we've got Roles to Play, and sorry Pokegenius Mewtwo is one of Crunchy's Characters so I cant accept you)

D woke up and looked around the bare lighthouse room, he saw Jivs head poking out above his blanket and Samson's camp bed empty by the pale dawn sunlight seeping into the small room. D got up slowly glancing out to the tree tops of Cerulean Forest. He took some food out of his pack and walked slowly down the stairs.

D strectched and walked out the large arched door of the lighthouse and into the forest just south of it. He walked through to a small clearing and threw one of his pokeballs into the air.

"It's time to intergrate Latios into out group Flygon" D said quietly

D looked down to the Ultra Ball on his belt.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Charz yawned widely and stretched his wings, looking around at the huge expanse of tree tops stretching towards the sea in one direction and the horizon for the other. Charz looked up and saw Ho-oh starting out to sea from one of the topmost branches of the tree. Charz grinned to himself, he had never seen Ho-oh going to sleep or sleeping, he doubted that anyone had.

"We should wake the others" Ho-oh called serenly down to Charz "We all have a long day ahead of us..."

Charz looked up at Ho-oh and nodded, moving quickly through the tree to where he saw Deoxys and Metacham going last evening.

"Metacham, Deoxy's" Charz called "We should be going soon"

Charz hovered into the huge tree and found Lugia and Sal.

"Lugia, Sal, it's time to wake up" Charz bellowed
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Latias landed gracefully on one of the outskirting islands to Orre. Alria landed, stumbling behind her.

"Can we go to sleep noooow" Alria asked desperately

"But's it's only morning" exclaimed Latias looking towards to trees and grinning

"We've been flying all night..." Alria said in annoyance "And I know you're smirking over there..."

Latias laughed and turned to Alria.

"Fine go to have a nap, sleepy head" Latias teased "But we should fly up a bit higher"

Latias flew up to the top of a huge Oak Tree. Alria followed groaning as she went. Both Pokemon landed lightly on one of the highest branches. Alria yawned.

"G'night Latias" She said yawning again

"You mean morning..." Latias said with a grin

"Whatever..." Alria yawned and went to sleep

Latias yawned widely, tired out and fell asleep straight away. Alria looked at Latias through half-closed eyes, grinning.

D threw the Ultra Ball into the air. The ball burst open in flash of light revealing the legendary Psychic Dragon.

"Hello Latios..." D said slowly

Latios looked bemused for a second, looked around for a second and remembered everythign suddenly. With a sharp cry he say the Flygon and it's trainer. Latios launched himself into the air trying to get away as fast as possible.

D sighed and opened the ultra ball in his hand. He ball sent out a ray of red light enveloping and drawing Latios in very quickly. D threw the pokeball into the air once again. The Dragon appeared again but didn't move.

"Once the ball has recognised you, there is no escape from it..." D said simply "But I do not want you as a slave, like some of the other Legend Hunters... I'd much rather it if we became partners, like Flygon and I are right now..."

He had Latios' full attention now.

What does this human want with me... Why should I become his partner...

D looked at Latios with interest.

"Last time we talked you couldn't understand me..." D told Latios "Being a Psychic type I'm sure you can find a way for us to communicate.

He wants me to open a telepathic bond with him...

Latios stood still for a moment then nodded slowly. Latios focused for a moment and extended a slightly transperant blue field between them. Flygon gasped and watched as his master was enveloped in the expaning field. The field suddenly disappeared.

<Now we can transfer thoughts between each other...> Latios said simply

D heard Latios but knew that nobody else could.

<Now.. What do you want with me> Latios said stiffly

<As I said I want you to become my partner...> D said telepathically back to Latios

<Why... You and your other friends seem to want us more for out power than our partnership> Latios said now rather fiercely

<Because I've wanted to have you as a partner since I was a child...>

<Why should I become your partner then..>

<Because I can train you to become more powerful, I can teach you moves more and techniques that could make you the strongest pokemon in the world>

Latios rolled his eyes he didn't want any of that.

<But I know you dont want to become powerful... and power isn't everything for me> D said with a slight grin

Latios looked at him with Interest.

<Why? Isn't that what all Humans want?>

<No, not all humans> D said with a slight sigh

<So then why should I become your partner...?>

Latios shook his head slightly in confusion.

What does this guy want?

<Because I can help you find your sister> D said suddenly

Latios froze.

<What do you mean, has she been captured?>

<No, but she might be, and If I capture her, she wont be treated as a tool for power like the others, she'll be treated as one of my partners>

<What is she's not caught...>

<It's only a matter of time really...> D said simply

D pulled out the small black device he had used while they were in HQ. Latios looked at it with interest.

<Here are all the pokemon that have been captured in the last few days, not including Arceus of course>

Latios looked at the small screen in shock, he had seen one of these devices before and knew what it did, he looked as the screen flicked through the legends already captured, all the Zapdos, Moltres, Rakou, Suicune, The Regi's, Even Regigigas had fallen. Latios groaned.

<Others have also been captured, they are actually in pokeballs not far from here> D said simply <So will you mind becoming my Partner>

There was a short silence between them.

<Yes... I will be your new partner...>

(Crunchy feel free to take over this RP if you want to, and let's get into it everyone! EDIT: Wow... I didn't realise how long that post was :lol: )

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((That was...long))

Entei woke up and looked around. Leon, Articuno, and Mewtwo were all still asleep in the trees. Entei proceeded to wake them up.

"Now that Mewtwo handled the situation in the gym, we need to figure out something else."

"I think that the others are near Cerulean city."

"What makes you think that?"

"Let's just say that I don't need that much sleep." The group proceeded to fly toward Cerulaen City.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Wow... that was long DS.)

Deoxys was still awake when the charz woke up. Ho-oh had been awake for a few minutes, preparing to take off.

Metacham was on his back, sleeping on the branch with his mouth open and snoring. Deoxys kicked him awake, and he sat up quickly. "You didnt have to kick me..." Metacham moaned as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

Deoxys had been awake all night, trying to find the other legendaries with his mind. He located mewtwo, mew, edward, and entei.

They both sat on top of the branch and stretched.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Is it ok for me to watch the rp? I think its really interesting!))

Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Yeah of course, anybody can read the RP's :D , ugh I made another huge RP post but my comp shut down on me again....)

Wentle woke up and looked out at the vast expanse of trees stretching away from her. She stretched and looked back out the window to see a ball of pearly white energy fly into the sky and disappear.

What in the world..?

She got up and walked to the archway, without disturbing Tess. She saw D's bag lying on the ground next to a pile of folded blankets and guessed what was going on.

She walked back and picked up her pokemon belt and left the room, leaving Tess sleeping quietly on the floor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

<You have speed Latios> D said dodging Latios charge <But you need to control it>

Flygon dodged Latios again. And watched as Latios Barely missed one of the trees.

<It's not as easy as you think...> Latios said in annoyance

<Flygon was just like you, he had no control over his power, we're at a huge advantage here, I get instant feedback>

D laughed and Latios grinned slightly. He couldn't help actually liking D. Latios charged again, hoping to get him off-guard but flygon dodged easily.

<You need to be able to steer your movements> D said softly <Otherwise you wont be able to even get close to skilled opponents>

Latios charged at Flygon again. Flygon went to dodge but Latios changed course slightly. Flygon blasted a nearby tree using it's force to move out of Latios' way. Latios slowed and stopped, groaning with dissapointment.

<Good> D said admiringly <But Flygon is very recourceful>

Latios turned and prepared to charge again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Alria opened her eyes slightly and watched a flock of swellow speeding above them. She yawned and got up slowly, shaking herself down. He spread her wings when a voice filtered up through the canopy.

"What are you doing here" The voice growled "This is our territory..."

Alria looked through the canopy and saw a Mightyena standing still in the clearing. She immedietly realise that he wasn't talking to her, but somebody else in the clearing. She moved aside some of the leaves of the forest canopy and watched the scene below them.

"And how do you base such a claim" the opposing Male Houndoom growled

A few of the poochyena behind the mightyena shrank back.

"That our pack has existed in these parts much longer than yours" the Mightyena growled back

Alria shrank back from the two opposing packs and stole quickly over to Latias.

"Latias!" she whispered quietly and urgently "We have to get out of here"

Latias groaned and rolled over.

"Go back to sleep" Latias said rather loudly

Alria stiffened. She half flew half walked over to the gap in the canopy. She looked over in fear and saw that the packs were too intent on each other to notice them. She stole back to Alria and shook her roughly. Latias woke and looked at Alria's fearful face in annoyance.

"What is it?" Latias said in annoyance "Did you have a-"

"Latias" Alria said urgently, "There are two packs looking like they're going to fight below us, let's get out of here!"

"A pack war!" exclaimed Latas suddenly "Let's get out of here"

Just then the packs starting fighting viciously. Latias flew off in an instant. Alria followed quickly.

Why do we always get in the middle of these things...

"They're there!" exclaimed a grunt suddenly "You were right sir"

The man climbed down quickly from the tree to a small group of waiting Legend Hunters. The grunt handed the binoculars to his captain and watched as he climbed quickly up the tree. He put the binoculars to his eyes and watched the two Dragons flying away from the island. He grinned and noted their flying direction.

He climbed quickly down the tree and looked handed the binos back to the grunt.

"They're flying WNW" he said to a man who jotted it quickly down into a small black device. "Rally the Houndoom pack before they destroy that Mightyena pack"

Half of the crew saluted and shot off into the woods.

"Pack everything up, we're heading to the Isles" He told the others, walking towards a boat "I'm calling D"

(Crunchy, are you in this RP or not? :? I'm confuzzled, and sorry the post is rather short, the original one was longer and a bit more in-depth, I hope you dont mind though :D)

Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((No, that was plently long :D

Also, I'm seriously confused. Exactly where is everybody?))

Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well D, Wentle, Samson, Jivs and Latios are at Bills Lighthouse. (Dont visit us just yet)

Charz, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Metacham, Lugia and Sal are on Birth Island

Entei, Leon, Articuno and Mewtwo are wherever you are ( :lol: )

Groudon, Rayquaza, Lance and Razor wind are at the Indigo Plateau

and please post peoples :cry:

~Death

Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(okay, cause I hate to see DS cry :( ))

Deoxys and Metacham floated down from the branch with their psychic powers. Metacham took out the glowing orb and began examining it.

Deoxys sat next to ho-oh and began preparing to take off. "So... where are we going next?" Metacham asked ho-oh. "Cant we just go fight the legend hunters now?"

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Articuno stopped.

"I think that at least some of the other legendaries are at Birth Island. Let's shift courses."

Articuno, Entei, Leon, and Mewtwo turned towards Birth Island.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Uh, sorry. Away for a week. Deoxys or anyone could not possibly sense Mew or Edward because of certain circumstances. :P))

Tess pretended to stay asleep long enough for Wentle to leave the room.

Tess sighed, rolling over, "D's out training his legend, I presume..." she shrugged, "Dunno why, seeing as our technology can make them just as controllable anyway!" she said smartly to herself.

Tess yawned, stretching to get up and off to look out the window. "Guess I'll have to get moving, too..."

Suddenly her phone rang, she answered.

"Hello? ... Yes. Where? Okay."

She flipped it away and grabbed her bag.

She looked around as she went through the exit of the lighthouse, summoning her Pidgeot as she was about to leave.

----------------------

Mewtwo followed the group of legendaries aimlessly.

"Hm, I can't sense Mew anymore... That can't be good."

----------------------

"Edward..."

Edward's body was falling, falling, falling... He felt, incomplete... Not like something that was taken from him, but something else... Something inside... Something that he needed, something that really mattered...

Edward's feet landed softly onto a surface. He had his eyes closed. He opened them. Blackness. He couldn't see a thing.

"Hey, Edward!"

Edward heard the voice again, behind him. He jumped around immediately.

The cinerary had changed. He was at a beautiful lake, night time, a giant full moon up in the sky. It glowed so magnificently the reflection in the water made it shimmer. Edward peered down at his feet. He was standing on the calm water surface. Edward felt so peaceful and warm inside.

Edward looked across at the figure, "Who are you?" he calmly asked the human metres away, also standing quite peacefully on the water. He was about 18, he wore a bandana around his head.

"Me? Well, I'm your friend, Edward," he spoke, "I'm here to look after you... Until whenever you're ready."

"Ready for what?"

"...To wake up."

Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(YAY CRUNCHY IZ POZTING!!!! btw it's 'scenery' :lol: but I wont say anything again cuz I dont want you to leave XD and TD try not to control Mewtwo at all, even if it's just changing where he's going)

Wentle looked around from the edge of the forest to see Tess flying off quickly on her Pidgeot.

Where's she going?

Wentle walked quickly into the clearing where D, Latios and Flygon were training. She stared in awe at the Psychic Dragon as it charged at D, only missing him by a hair.

"Hello Wentle" D said simply "I see you're awake"

Flygon soared into the air suddenly dodging a very well aimed Luster Purge.

"D, Tess!, She, she flew off!" Wentle told him half panting

"Yes I saw her Pidgeot" D said without any interest and watching Latios carefully "She has a very fine Pidgeot, probably the best I've ever seem"

<Who is she?> Latios asked suddenly

<A friend, she has Kyogre with her>

Latios stiffened for a moment. Wentle saw this exchange of conversation then watched Latios shoot Blueish purple flames at D. Flygon flew up and Latios changed the course of the attack. Flygon's tal was hit and he faltered a bit.

"Very well done!" D said happily "Your starting to master Dragon Pulse very well"

Latios grinned and started attacking

"So don't you care that she's gone!" Wentle said feverently "I mean, she could turn the whole organisation against us!"

"Tess is free to do whatever she likes" D said still watching Latios "She is a very able trainer and if she does betray us for some reason, that is none of my business"

"None of your Buisiness!" Wentle repeated incredulously "She could send the bes-"

"Then we will take care of them" D cut over her "There is no point worrying over matters that we cannot control"

<I think we can have a rest now> D told Latios

Latios shrugged and landed lightly on the ground as D jumped of Flygon.

"And Wentle... we aren't completely powerless you know..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drake slammed the phone down, grunting in annoyance.

"Three times.. Why doesn't he answer..."

"Sir!" a man walked in saluting to Drake "The Houndoom pack has been brought back in and the Mightyena pack as dispersed, we are ready to go"

"Good.." growled Drake "We'll set sail now"

The man nodded and left the cabin. Drake picked the phone again and dialed D's number. Very far from Orre a phone rang again and again in small office inside a Large cave.

"Roger!" Drake called out from his cabin suddenly.

"Yes, sir" a young man said running up and saluting

"Get me D's mobile number I have to call him" Drake growled.

Roger nodded and ran quickly up to the deck.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"No, we cant just go fighting them just yet" Ho-oh called serenly "They already have Latios, Zapdos and Arceus, who knows what other Legendaries they already have, we have to organise ourselves and launch a planned and proper attack if we hope to cause any damage at all..."

"Not to mention we dont even know where their base is" Charz told Deoxys, as he flew onto a branch next to them "But I will come with you... For now at least"

Ho-oh nodded, He shook himself down and looked around at the sky.

"I sense... something coming towards us"

Charz looked at Ho-oh in surprise

"Friend or Foe..." Charz asked quietly

"I'm not sure, though.. I think friend..."

Charz nodded and went back into the tree to see if Lugia and Sal were awake yet.

Latias landed lightly on the top of another forest. Yawning slightly as Alria landed, pulling at the band around her neck.

"Do I still need this..." Alria said looking down at it.

"Yes, we fly higher than normal pokemon, so you need that to keep yourself from fainting or dieing"

Alria groaned and lay down in the fork of the tree.

"So where are we now?" Alria asked tiredly

"We're in a place called the Isles" Said Latias priding herself on her geographical knowledge "It's just south of the Orre mainland"

Alria lifted her head and looked to the North.

"Not that close Alria..." Latias said in annoyance

"Well while you go on about how far we are from land and how deep the water around us is, I'm going to have a nap"

"A nap?" Latias said incredulously "But we slept all through the morning on the Tropical Islands?"

"But we had a long flight..." she groaned, closing her eyes

"If this is how you feel after a flight like this wait till Latios takes you flying" Latias told Alria nudging her slightly "He made me over all the regions and back in just 6 hours, and you can even fly half a region in 2 without rest"

Alria grunted slightly and fell asleep. Latios rolled her eyes and took off.

Let's have a look around this Island... I haven't explored this one properly

(I think that's all my characters :lol:, And Medicham, we dont know where their base is, currently only Mewtwo, Articuno, Entei and Leon do, and we dont know about any of the other legends except for Zapdos, Latios and Arceus, and neither do you... also Crunchy, if Dave isn't here by the next time you post, please take his character, I already have quite a few character so I better not take Samson and Jivs as well...)

Last edited by Deathseeker on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Uh...we know where their base is?))

Entei, Leon, and Articuno arrived at Birth Island, presumably followed by Mewtwo.

Charz, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Medicham, Lugia, and Sal were there. The three of them landed. Entei and Leon walked up to Ho-oh.

"Ho-oh! Nice to see you again! But I must ask, do you have any information on the Legend Hunter situation?"

"We've figured out that at least some Legend Hunters are at a lighthouse. We misinterpretted it to be the Sunyshore lighthouse, but that turned out to be a trap."

"I recall that there is a lighthouse in Jhoto. Olivine City, where the gym leader is Jasmine. There's also one in Hoeen, I believe on the island where the twins are gym leaders...I don't remember that town's name. I don't know of any others, though there could be one in Kanto. I don't know where that one is, though."

Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(You sure do :D Mewtwo told you that they had taken over his cave)

"Mossdeep?" Ho-oh asked quietly "No there is no lighthouse in Mosdeep"

"It's in Slateport, Hoenn's one that is..." Charz told them flying back out from the tree

"And Slateport has a small one also..."

"What of Kanto?"

"I'm not exactly sure..." Ho-oh replied "I know that Viridian City doesn't have one..."

"So should we check out the lighthouse's or go to Fiore?" Charz asked looking curious

"I think it should be a group decision..." Ho-oh told Charz, though he already knew what they'd say

Charz sighed.

"If only Latios was here..." Charz said bitterly "He knows so much about these regions geography... He might've even be able to find their HQ..."
______________________________________________________________________________________

Wentle groaned and left D to his training. She walked back to the lighthouse and walked up and started waking Samson and Jivs.

"Wake up sleepy heads" She shouted at them grinning as she did "We dont want to stay at this lighthouse tonight too do we?"
______________________________________________________________________________________

D gave Latios and Flygon some food and sat down with his back to the tree.

"I suppose you too to get to know each other now" D said grinning up at them

"Yes... we haven't exactly met just yet...." Latios said slowly to Flygon, remembering their battle

"Well there's not much to meet really" The Flygon replied "Just me"

He grinned.

"So how do you like D?" Latios asked warming up to Flygon

"Oh he's great, we've been partners since I was a weak little trapinch, back before the Legend Hunters"

"Why did he join them?" Latios asked Flygon "He doesn't seem like some of the other trainers I've met over the years..."

"Well he mainly joined to make sure his brother didn't get into too much trouble, it's funny really, he's the younger one but he's watching his older brother"

Flygon laughed and Latios joined in.

Roger ran quickly down from the deck and handed Drake a small piece of paper with a quick salute. He ran back on deck to help the others as Drake walked slowly into the cabin while examining the piece of paper. He sat down at a small desk and dialed a few numbers.

D's pocket started vibrating violently and he pulled out his phone. He flipped it open and answered.

"Hello, who may I ask is speaking?"

"It's me, sir" the man said into the phone "Drake, sir"

"You must have some urgent news to call me on my mobile..." D said "So what is it?, and you dont have to call me 'sir' every second word"

"Uh yes.." Drake said into the phone with an air of relief "We've sighted Latias!"

"Really" D said sitting up a bit "Where?"

"South of Orre, In the Tropical Islands, we're just leaving there now, they left and flew towards the Isles"

"Good work Drake, but remember, make sure you know where they are but do not try to catch them, and make sure none of the other legend hunters catch her either, I have to be the one catching her..."

"Yes, sir"

"Stop callime me 'sir'" D laughed "Well keep a close eye on them, She's with the Altaria I assume? Well good luck Drake and call me once every two days with a report unless Latias disappears"

"Yes, and Good luck to you too"

Drake placed the phone down and sat back in his chair.

Let's hope they dont leave the Island before we get there...

(TD you dont know about Latios just yet :wink: and Crunchy if you dont post by the next time I post, I'll have to take Samson and Jives over myself...)

Last edited by Deathseeker on Mon May 05, 2008 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Entei looked up, remembering something.

"Mewtwo, you said they took over your cave, right? There are more there! I think we should check it out."

Leon and Articuno nodded in agreement.

Sat May 03, 2008 5:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I like these characters, but I seriously have too many for a fair RP, TD can you take Latias and Alria plz, and Medicham could you take Wentle and Jivs, If you dont want them just tell me)

D looked up at the sky.

About Nine I think... We'd better get going soon

"Cmons guys" D called up to Latios and Flygon who were duelling above the treetops, "Flygon return"

Latios watched as Flygon disappeared in the odd ray. He waited in expectance for him to be engulfed too when he say D walking to the edge of the clearing and turning around to Latios.

"You coming?"

Latios flew down to D.

<Howcome your not putting me in the ball> Latios asked curiously

<Because I was hoping to ride out of here with your assistance> D said looking at Latios

<Oh..uh..ok>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Samson woke at Wentle's loud voice reverberating around the room. He got up quickly and pushed Jivs.

"Get up, Jivs, we've slept in" Samson told him while looking out the window "We have to get out of here soon.."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Cerulean Cave?" Charz said, looking up with interest "How did they take your cave?"

"So we know where their base is..." Ho-oh replied "It doesn't mean can just attack them, we have to think and plan carefully.."

( :cry: Please post :cry: )

Mon May 05, 2008 1:21 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Legendary: {darkrai}
Non-legendary assistant: {banette}. Nickname "Wisp".
Other: Darkrai consistently enters houses and causes vivid nightmares. He enjoys feeding off the fear and dreams off the victim. He met Wisp (banette) some time ago while in a house. They make a good team, Darkrai loves causing suffering and feeding off it and banette thrives off any suffering at all. At first Darkrai was reluctant to allow Wisp to join him, but eventually realised that a partner on lonely nights would make things a lot more enjoyable.

(I'm new around here. If anyone wants to tell me about mistakes I'm making on the forums in general, in the RP or any mistakes at all, feel free to tell me. Any help will be appreciated. I might not be on much if I don't like it too much.)

Mon May 05, 2008 8:45 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Darkrai floated silently into a room from the darkness of night. A young boy slept blissfully in his bed. Well, he was going to change that... He turned around. A grinning dark face stared at him from the window, with a zip for lips. His faithful partner, banette... He then turned to the boy. His very presence was causing him to toss and turn. Wisp's grin grew wider. He was enjoying this almost as much as he was... Darkrai then focused on the child. Thin wisps of darkness entered Darkrai. He was feeding off dreams and fear. Eventually, the young boy erupted into an ear piercing shriek as the nightmare grew more intense. Darkrai floated out of the room silently.

Mon May 05, 2008 8:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

shadefire360 wrote:

(I'm new around here. If anyone wants to tell me about mistakes I'm making on the forums in general, in the RP or any mistakes at all, feel free to tell me. Any help will be appreciated. I might not be on much if I don't like it too much.)

((Yes, the mistakes you are making are as follows: roleplaying without even being accepted, triple posting, and if I may quote 2x4b, that is a sad excuse for role playing, good day sir.))

(NOOO DS DONT CRY)

Deoxys stood up suddenly and walked into the group. "Why can't we just go and fight them now! The longer we wait, the more legends they will get and more powerful they will get! Not to mention they may start picking off our numbers one by one!"

Metacham started tossing the crystal from hand to hand, when he had tossed it a few times, psychic energy surged through him and he screamed as the energy flowed through him, he jumped up and released a huge burst of energy, blasting the leaves off the tree, and throwing him and Deoxys back.

((Okay DS, I'll take Wentle and Jivs, but just PM me or something to give me a general idea of what I'm supposed to do with them.))

Tue May 06, 2008 8:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hey can i join?

Pokemon: {manaphy}

Underling: a {feraligatr} named John.

Tue May 06, 2008 12:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I can't speak for dave, but he's refused everyone so far, we are too far into the role play for new people to join. If I recall correctly, didnt you already apply once before?))

Tue May 06, 2008 4:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Uh Medicham I'm kinda the GM here now seeing as Dave disappeared, so I'm sorry to both of you but I am not excepting any new RPers as we are waaaaay to far in, and for future Reference NOBODY CAN RP AS DARKRAI, and Medicham, as they are now your characters just do what you want with them ^_^

I'm going to send some PM's out to some of the RPers in this RP and hopefully get them back

~Death

Wed May 07, 2008 12:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((OK, I can take Latias and Alria. Where are they? :? ))

Thu May 08, 2008 3:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

They are on a chain of islands South-West of Orre's mainland called the Isles, can you take Drake as well then? He's sailing towards the Isles in pursuit of Latias and Alria

~Death

Fri May 09, 2008 1:05 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pokemon: {rayquaza}
Non-legend: {swampert} nickname: lord swamp

other: {rayquaza} wants to move sky pillar to a cloud locked in air :p

sorry did not seen , it was 4th highest place here so it doesn't really looked dead

Last edited by black warrior on Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sorry I cant accept you seeing as this RP has died... next time check the last post date of the RP before posting.

~Death

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next